Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Gihosoft Free Video Converter

(4 reviews)

Gihosoft Free Video Converter is an one-stop solution to convert video formats, save YouTube videos, burn videos to DVD and transfer videos to Android/iOS devices.

Work for Gihosoft Free Video Converter?

Learning about Gihosoft Free Video Converter?

Gihosoft Free Video Converter Reviews

Ask Gihosoft Free Video Converter a Question
Showing 4 Gihosoft Free Video Converter reviews
Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Daysi O.
Daysi O.

"Save, convert and transfer videos is very easy"

What do you like best?

In my work, it is common to run into problems when projecting a video, because the teams we have and those in the communities are not always compatible and this creates problems. With Gihosoft Free Video Converter I can download, edit and convert the videos in different formats: MOV, Mp4, DV, MKV, among others. I can also transfer them to my mobile device, so I can support my work and guarantee the projection.

What do you dislike?

The download is not always fast, depending on the videos it can last a lot, but a lot. Otherwise it adapts to my current needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a program to download, transfer, convert, burn (DVD) or transfer videos Gihosoft Free Video Converter is the solution. It is easy to use and will have the expected results.

I manage to maintain backup of the videos that I want to project in different formats so that they are compatible in any place where the activity is developed. In this way I avoid having any problem or compromising situation with the communities where I must work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gihosoft Free Video Converter
Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by María Fernanda E.
María Fernanda E.

"Excellent for saving, converting and exporting videos"

What do you like best?

The program allows me to save on my PC the material I need to use in my activities: lectures, workshops, classes, as well as convert it to the format you need, whether it is Mp4, MOV, MKV or other formats such as TV, which may be the what I like the most It is quite simple to use and I have the option to transfer the video to my mobile phone as a backup of my work.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the option of full screen, the format of the program is medium but on my laptop it looks very small.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is easy to use, free, fast and very useful to save and convert your videos in different formats. Widely recommended.

I can save and download all the topics I need for my presentations and export it to my phone as a backup mechanism.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Thomas P.
Thomas P.

"Not the best"

What do you like best?

the software is free to use, which is the best thing about it. also, its available for windows and mac so a lot of people can use the software irrespective of the operating system. there are a lot of converting options in the software including a wide range of output formats and resolutions and such. the software is light-weight and doesn't really affect the system performance while running. you can also do simple editing's within the software thou they are way too limited. another interesting feature in the software is the ability to download video's, many sites are supported by the software including youtube and you just have to copy paste the link to the video and with a click, you can download the video. you can also burn the video files to DVD's thou most of the people aren't using them nowadays.

What do you dislike?

the free version of the software adds a watermark to the output file which is really irritating. also, there are frequent pop-ups asking you to upgrade the version too. for advanced features like downloading subtitles from the websites like youtube, you need to upgrade to the pro version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this software does the job that its meant to do even thou the output file contains a watermark, basically the software is free so i recommend you to try it.

Gihosoft converter is a software that helps you convert videos from one format to another with a click.

Gihosoft Free Video Converter review by Hirsch S.
Hirsch S.

"Quick, easy, and convenient. What more could you ask for? "

What do you like best?

Gihosoft have created a smooth user experience with this package. With a few clips you can edit videos, combine them with other videos and then export them to any format. You can then upload it directly to YouTube or send it directly to your mobile device from with in the programme. One really good feature is that you can paste in the URL of a video and it will automatically download it.

All the features make the package a joy to use!

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Lots of great features and it is free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a free package so just try it out and be amazed!

I use it to quickly edit and convert videos that promote my firm.

There are not enough reviews of Gihosoft Free Video Converter for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Renderforest Logo
Renderforest
4.7
(119 reviews)
Renderforest is an online video production platform which allows individuals and businesses create broadcast quality videos for private or business use.
Media Encoder CC Logo
Media Encoder CC
(73 reviews)
Deliver brilliant video content for web, broadcast and cinema with Media Encoder CC. Tight integration with Premiere Pro CC provides a seamless workflow, including handy presets for a broad range of formats.
Handbrake Logo
Handbrake
(65 reviews)
A tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs
Adobe Prelude Logo
Adobe Prelude
3.7
(23 reviews)
Adobe Prelude is an ingest and logging tool for tagging media with metadata for searching, post-production workflows, and footage lifecycle management.
Celtx Logo
Celtx
(22 reviews)
The all-in-one system for video and movie planning. Work together to write the script, prepare the shoot, and take your cast and crew into production.
Video Converter Ultimate Logo
Video Converter Ultimate
(19 reviews)
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac Logo
AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac
(16 reviews)
DRM Converter for Mac is an easy iTunes DRM removal software that designed for easily convert Apple Music, DRM protected audio, audiobooks and iTunes M4P to MP3 or AAC on Mac OS X.
Freemake Logo
Freemake
(16 reviews)
Convert video free to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MPEG, 3GP, DVD, MP3, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android, rip & burn DVD, convert to Flash FLV & SWF, burn Blu-ray, and upload to YouTube with our free video converter
Livestream Logo
Livestream
(15 reviews)
Livestream provides broadcasters around the world with the products and services to live stream their events.
Frame.io Logo
Frame.io
(14 reviews)
Privately upload, review, and share media with your entire team, anywhere in the world.

Learning about Gihosoft Free Video Converter?

* We monitor all Gihosoft Free Video Converter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.