Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Gihosoft Free Video Joiner

4.8
(2 reviews)

Gihosoft Free Video Joiner, is a video joiner software, also called as a video merger or a video combiner. It can be used to join several MP4, MKV, AVI or MOV videos to a big one at a fast speed.

Work for Gihosoft Free Video Joiner?

Learning about Gihosoft Free Video Joiner?

Gihosoft Free Video Joiner Reviews

Showing 3 Gihosoft Free Video Joiner reviews
Gihosoft Free Video Joiner review by Darwin L.
Darwin L.

"Joining videos has never been so easy"

What do you like best?

The ease and speed with which we can join videos although they are in different formats and quickly organize them in the order we want to later save it and use it in our presentations or activities. On the other hand, I really like its interface, which in addition to being simple, has a very nice and current design.

What do you dislike?

It would not add or take away anything, it fulfills its function fully and it is very pleasant to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The union of videos is extremely simple and fast with this software, accepts formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, among others. Its interface is extremely friendly, pleasant and the program is free.

When we have activities in which we must collect different videos to present a compilation, summary or for a specific project, we use Gihosoft Free Video Joiner, which allows us to do this easily and quickly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gihosoft Free Video Joiner
Gihosoft Free Video Joiner review by Pedro L.
Pedro L.

""Gihosoft Free Video Joiner", the perfect option for your videos."

What do you like best?

This app makes your life easier if you are willing to do a video with professional finish.

It allows you to add no matter how many videos and no matter the format of the videos.

In our our case, we have been doing a lot of different videos, with a lot of format modalities for an announcement, with a good success and good resoults.

I also liked the good skin of the program as it makes its use very easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

I agree with every little detail on this app. I like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hilghly recommend this app for everyone who wants aquality video without any complucation.

I made an announcement video using different cameras with different formats. Also, my partners sent me some of that videos and finally I joined all of them and made an awesome video.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Gihosoft Free Video Joiner review by Marcos V.
Marcos V.

" Simple and useful"

What do you like best?

It has a very intuitive interface and is very easy to use. When you start the app there is a tutorial to help you.

You can join an unlimited quantity of videos with no loss quality. You can also select the order of the videos because if you add all of the at once it could be a bit messy

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this awesome app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very a simple app you add the videos and the software will merge them in to a file

I had to send videos to my team and instead of sending multiple files I joined all with this amazing software

There are not enough reviews of Gihosoft Free Video Joiner for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Renderforest Logo
Renderforest
4.7
(119 reviews)
Renderforest is an online video production platform which allows individuals and businesses create broadcast quality videos for private or business use.
Media Encoder CC Logo
Media Encoder CC
(73 reviews)
Deliver brilliant video content for web, broadcast and cinema with Media Encoder CC. Tight integration with Premiere Pro CC provides a seamless workflow, including handy presets for a broad range of formats.
Handbrake Logo
Handbrake
(65 reviews)
A tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs
Adobe Prelude Logo
Adobe Prelude
3.7
(23 reviews)
Adobe Prelude is an ingest and logging tool for tagging media with metadata for searching, post-production workflows, and footage lifecycle management.
Celtx Logo
Celtx
(22 reviews)
The all-in-one system for video and movie planning. Work together to write the script, prepare the shoot, and take your cast and crew into production.
Video Converter Ultimate Logo
Video Converter Ultimate
(19 reviews)
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac Logo
AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac
(16 reviews)
DRM Converter for Mac is an easy iTunes DRM removal software that designed for easily convert Apple Music, DRM protected audio, audiobooks and iTunes M4P to MP3 or AAC on Mac OS X.
Freemake Logo
Freemake
(16 reviews)
Convert video free to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MPEG, 3GP, DVD, MP3, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android, rip & burn DVD, convert to Flash FLV & SWF, burn Blu-ray, and upload to YouTube with our free video converter
Livestream Logo
Livestream
(15 reviews)
Livestream provides broadcasters around the world with the products and services to live stream their events.
Frame.io Logo
Frame.io
(14 reviews)
Privately upload, review, and share media with your entire team, anywhere in the world.

Learning about Gihosoft Free Video Joiner?

* We monitor all Gihosoft Free Video Joiner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.