gihosoft tubeget

Gihosoft TubeGet is a video download tool designed to save videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook and other video sites.

Work for gihosoft tubeget?

Learning about gihosoft tubeget?

gihosoft tubeget Reviews

Ask gihosoft tubeget a Question
Showing 15 gihosoft tubeget reviews
gihosoft tubeget review by Yarelis L.
Yarelis L.

" A link, Gihosoft tubeget and I have my video"

What do you like best?

Every time I need a video to incorporate it as complementary material to my classes, I look for the video, I copy the url, I download and ready, I have what I need on my laptop to present it whenever and wherever I want. All fast, it's only a matter of minutes or seconds.

What do you dislike?

It is an essential tool today. It is fast, reliable, safe and has served me a lot, I would be lying if I say that there is something that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This free application allows the download of different formats of videos, it is fast, easy and only takes minutes or seconds to download. Then everything remains stored in our device. I recommend it with closed eyes.

In today's world it is necessary to incorporate the use of ICT in education, so it is necessary for me to download complementary material that helps children in the teaching process. There are lots of videos available and with this program I can get the ones I need, download them and always have them with me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about gihosoft tubeget
gihosoft tubeget review by Emi U.
Emi U.

"The best way to download videos"

What do you like best?

It is a program that offers excellent GIHOSOFT for downloading videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Vimeo. Only installed on the PC, copies and paste the URL of the video to be downloaded and ready.

There is no other option that I have reviewed so far that allows me to download the videos with good quality, and best of all is free of advertising.

The download speed is very fast

What do you dislike?

It's excellent, it will not change anything at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

Widely recommended, and the best thing of all is that it does not download advertising, or annoying ads. It's excellent

At this time the support resources and help materials such as these videos or audios, are essential in my office, since it allows me to download videos of meditation, relaxation and relaxing music and I use them in my different therapies

What Other Video solution do you use?

gihosoft tubeget review by Darwin L.
Darwin L.

" Easy and quick downloads"

What do you like best?

To be able to download easily and quickly those YouTube videos that we need for our work. Many times people present in our activities or staff from other agencies make and upload recordings that serve us as backup to our work and this program allows us to create our video library for later uses or specific presentations.

What do you dislike?

The program is made for what it is and fulfills its function perfectly, is useful, fast and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended program to download and save on your computer those videos that interest you or need and everything easily and quickly.

We use it to download tutorials and videos that interest us for specific activities and presentations. It also allows us to create a video library of those activities, concerts or touches that we have made and other users or participants have uploaded to YouTube.

gihosoft tubeget review by Mariana U.
Mariana U.

"Easy and safe download of videos"

What do you like best?

It is a basic and safe management program for downloading videos from the internet in any video format such as mp4 or it can be converted into audio only, depending on the choice at the time of downloading.

It is safe and free of any virus

What do you dislike?

There is not something that I do not like about this program, I would only ask to increase the limit of daily downloads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the TUBEGET program on your computer with confidence, it is lightweight and does not take up much memory space

It is super practical and easy to use, it has been very helpful since I can download motivational videos in my work space and support material for any meeting, plus working in a television channel always the audiovisual resources are of great help

gihosoft tubeget review by Geork A.
Geork A.

" Quick video download"

What do you like best?

It is a software that allows downloads of videos from various platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and Instagram.

It is very easy to manage, it is installed directly on the computer and the web address of the download site is copied, the format is chosen in different versions and that's it.

Quickly download the videos without running the risk of viruses on the PC, it's super safe

What do you dislike?

The free version that I have installed only allows the daily download of 5 videos, in general it's great

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best software discovery, the use of this program is easy, install it with total confidence in the computer

To download business motivation videos from youtube for weekly meetings in the office, I have found it quite useful is very supportive

gihosoft tubeget review by LIDIANA F.
LIDIANA F.

"excellent video program. "

What do you like best?

The most I like about this program is to be able to see and download any video that you want to see, at any time at any time. I can find music videos and any reason you want to see.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL USERS THAT USE THIS PROGRAM THAT PROVIDES A LARGE AMOUNT OF VIDEOS TO FACILITATE THE REALIZATION OF TASKS, IT IS USEFUL TO SEE MUSICAL VIDEOS OF STREAM, TO LEARN TO DO TASKS BOTH EDUCATIONAL AND IN THE HOUSE.....

is a program that has a great variety of tutorials that allow us to learn to perform any type of task at any time of the day, in a fast and simple way.....

gihosoft tubeget review by Destiny E.
Destiny E.

"It's so easy to save videos and music now"

What do you like best?

I love how easy gihosoft tubeget makes it to save the videos you love and need for business. With our team, we use this to save competitor videos for recon purposes and even pull video for HR and other departments. I love how user-friendly and simple it is to use for all members of our team – including team members who are less tech-savvy. I like how quickly the software works, as well. With some free services and other services I've used in the past, saving the mp4 files has taken forever, but not with gihosoft tubeget. I also like that gihosoft tubeget works for not only YouTube, but also the social channels.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't had any issues with gihosoft tubeget thus far. I really enjoy using it and it comes at a great price point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. You'll wish you had chosen this software long before. Trust me.

Through gihosoft tubeget, we're able to effectively create packages that comprise competitor info and data for our clients. Additionally, it has made it signigicantly more easy to download old videos and content that we no longer have access to, which makes things 500 times easier for our team when we're evaluating how our strategic messaging and content has evolved throughout the course of the years.

gihosoft tubeget review by Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.

"Excellent for downloading videos"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent program to download YouTube videos, has a good download speed, allows downloading in the original format, or according to your preference, choose the video format and quality. It is a free program, it also has a paid version. You do not need to have much technical knowledge, the system is quite simple.

What do you dislike?

It is a great program, the video quality is wonderful, I would add more video downloads per day, it limits a daily download of 5 videos. In general it's great, all Gihosoft programs are good and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It should only be installed on the computer and ready to be used

In my work weekly meetings are held to verify the progress of certain tasks, and in each meeting there is a short break, where the group is invited to watch a motivational video to work, Gihosoft Tubeget allows me to download these videos.

gihosoft tubeget review by Katherine O.
Katherine O.

"Video Downloader"

What do you like best?

It does what its meant to do. I can download videos off the internet on websites like youtube. It was helpful for downloading videos for trainings offline. You can choose the different types of files types to download. The sound is pretty good quality for what is downloaded too.

What do you dislike?

The pro version is probably much better. I dont need it because I havent used the program that much but the ads to upgrade were annoying.

Downloading internet videos to put in folders on work computers without using the internet or having to go on a website.

gihosoft tubeget review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Keep your favorite Video forever!"

What do you like best?

The ability to save your favorite YouTube playlist is an easy thing thanks to this software. It make remembering your childhood, setting up a class presentation, or even just having your favorite videos for later reference at your fingertips an easy solution.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really much to dislike, it does exactly what its supposed to while making sure it does it at a great rate! Nothing is too much or nothing is not enough for this wonderful app. I wish it had more of a modern UI like many other softwares should, but to each his own. Whats not broke shouldnt be fixed!

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT AND GET IT NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

It give me the ability to take a video or a clip from a video thats needed for a presentation with me and easy to edit. It give you the most hands on and the best back seat to the video maker as you ever could have! Imagine being able to take a video and editing to your wishes while adding it to your school presentation or your business meeting to make your colleges day a bit warmer. Thats what this does for many users!

gihosoft tubeget review by RANGER C.
RANGER C.

"I love it , very fast"

What do you like best?

Very fast when downloading videos,movies and clips ,no lags fast and reliable.it support multiple apps like twitter, youtube and other apps

What do you dislike?

None , i really like the app,it is perfect ,it support multiple devices, you just need to copy and paste the like when downloading youtube videos

I can easily trasfer clips and videos from other device after downloading and share it to my colleagues

gihosoft tubeget review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"I recommend Gihosoft TubeGet"

What do you like best?

What i like best about Gihosoft TubeGet is it’s functionality. It’s pretty easy to use and it’s a very handy tool to have to save data that i otherwise would have to visit the webpage for

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit buggy when trying to copy data from YouTube but it rarely happens

It fulfilled a need of when we don’t always have data access available it allowed us to still be able to access the files and audio we needed.

gihosoft tubeget review by Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

"GREAT SOFTWARE"

What do you like best?

I like that this software is just like YouTube and you can perform videos on it just like the regular software.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I don’t really dislike this software.

I’m not receiving adds when I use this software.

gihosoft tubeget review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Totally interactive "

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate search engine, quality videos, easy to upload videos

What do you dislike?

Everything is so well put together, I really have no complaints at all.

We are able to upload instructional videos that reduce man hours and downtime because technicians are able to work around their schedule to watch the instructional videos, as well as customers enjoy it to instead of bulky instruction manuals.

gihosoft tubeget review by User

"Management "

What do you like best?

The way I can use it and navigate around

What do you dislike?

Nothing really dont have any dislikes at this time

Sales the way it inter acts

Learning about gihosoft tubeget?

* We monitor all gihosoft tubeget reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.