Ginger Software

4.7

Grammar Check, Spellcheck, and Proofread

Work for Ginger Software?

Learning about Ginger?

Ginger Software Reviews

Ask Ginger a Question
Showing 6 Ginger reviews
Ginger review by Chidiebere Moses O.
Chidiebere Moses O.

"Upto Mark and High Accuracy"

What do you like best?

It makes my work easier by suggesting the closer words and most times, it gives me the best words that would serve my audience while developing a blog, news or company profiles.

What do you dislike?

I would have appreciated if it does not crash with other grammar checkers such as grammarly. Sometimes it does not identify the actual regional language that I am using, such as either UK English or US English. So it causes me to waste some time trying to edit or rather ignore the suggestion.

It is actually addictive and will make you intellectually lazy. Most times will make you not to review your work attentively as you will think; yes Ginger is doing the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to experience the best with Ginger, please do not install alongside Grammarly to avoid confusion.

Aside this constraint, Ginger is up to the mark and it always delivers with high accuracy. It will always save you the stress and time and in turn helps you to improve your productivity.

I am an Editor and this makes my reviewing and proofreading work very easy. I use it to find the right word or a best suitable substitute for the actual word that I could have used. It helps me to stay positive throughout my work and really reduces the stress. So far, it has encouraged the possibility of higher productivity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ginger Software
Ginger review by Kiran K.
Kiran K.

"Great spell checker"

What do you like best?

The Ginger spell checker is one of the great software. It also checks grammar and auto suggest correct sentence. It is good software for English beginners. It also has a text-to-pronunciation mechanism which helps in improving vocabulary. Ginger is fully compatible with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, as well as Firefox and other browsers. It is easy to configure and use. It also helps in language translation.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes fails to identify punctuation or sentence structure and does not explain the reasons behind the errors. Also, it fails to identify plagiarism. The free version of Ginger doesn't support many features, it can only be used to analyze a limited number of words per check, not the whole text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best software for English beginners. go for this software. If you can't pay for premium still its fine, it has many free version features to use.

Since, i have installed Ginger my English is improved a lot. I extended ginger to my android also. I use Ginger frequently for language translation.

What Knowledge Management solution do you use?

Ginger review by Manoj G.
Manoj G.

"Ginger: One software many uses"

What do you like best?

I heard about Ginger from my friend. He asked me to use this software to check some contextual errors on my major project report. It found all spelling mistakes and many contextual errors.

Other than spell and grammar checker it has a Translator, Dictionary and many other tools which are very handy. The best one is "Personal Dictionary, " where one can add new words as they learn.

Even it has a chrome extension which tracks our writings on various websites, an android keyboard app which points out our mistake as we write. Its working compatibility with Microsoft Word is superb and very handy while writing reports and all.

What do you dislike?

With Microsoft word, it checks the document line by line and stops whenever it finds the error. Which is very slow, it should check the whole document at once and then show the list of errors which will help the users a lot.

Ginger Translator needs lots of improvement, sometimes it shows weird translations.

Online helpcenter doesn't answer all the problems, so support team should provide telephonic or chat support to help the users in better way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very handy tool for the ones who does lots of paperwork.

If you use lots of shortcuts while chatting then do think before installing the mobile app, since it frequently shows errors.

Ginger software is very handy in finding semantic errors in reports, and spell checker is best. It helped me to overcome spelling and major grammar problems in my documents.

Ginger review by Jai Prasad R.
Jai Prasad R.

"Ginger software_ positive response and best software for professional work "

What do you like best?

-The one of the best software which i have come across while i was busy in finding my grammar mistake while creating an documentation for my projects.

-The software helps to correct the spelling and also grammar mistake will be take care by the application.

-It will help to enhance our writing skills by taking care about sentence rephrases and also looking about the punctuation marks.

--The software has a smart kind of rephrasing the sentences and also can come across extended features with 40 languages corrections.

-It has a facilities to add the user names and also locations for easily access.

What do you dislike?

-The first thing i quote about the downloading and installing part of the software where initially the software is downloaded in a executable file with less than a Mb size and further still need an internet connection to download the component files and also the libraries which makes software to take it as portable.

-It Should have a quite comfortable user friendly interface other than marking it quite linking it to the Microsoft office suite..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best software for the user who have quite flexible with time for preparing their documentation,and also helps the user who are weak at grammar and sentence formation with punctuation marks.

-The problem with this software is that the correction and all the facilities depends upon selecting the text and the checking it through the context which takes some extra time to check and also use the facilities of the ginger software.

-The subject in which i used this software was when i was creating my documentation for my project reports which helped me to correct my sentences formations and also ease correction of grammar.

Ginger review by Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.

"Great for blogging, emails and word docs"

What do you like best?

I love the total integration into word, gmail and wordpress. It makes it easy for Ginger to follow wherever I go. Even the unpaid version is awesome at correcting grammar, spelling and sentence structure.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a basic and affordable way to help you with grammar, spelling and sentence structure.

More professional look when posting blogs, content on my webiste, professional documents and emails.

As a doctor, sometimes I am typing away and don't have the time to go back and correct, or re-read what I am typing. generally I'm trying to get my point across quickly and Ginger helps me to do that while still keeping grammar and spelling in mind.

Ginger review by Kowshik M.
Kowshik M.

"grammar techniques "

What do you like best?

on grammar part it helps me on many cases.

What do you dislike?

i didnt like the animation of the error showing line

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it feels the taste of grammar

mainly on content writing it helps me! feels safe on grammar while using it

Learning about Ginger Software?

* We monitor all Ginger Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.