Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

GitEye

3.0
(3 reviews)

GitEye is a graphical git version control client tool that integrate to user's favorite planning, tracking, code reviewing, and build tools

Work for GitEye?

Learning about GitEye?

GitEye Reviews

Showing 3 GitEye reviews
GitEye review by User

"Not great, had to move."

What do you like best?

An okay-ish software. Once running successfully it works well for basic functions.

What do you dislike?

Takes ages to make the installation run on linux based OS. The thing worsened when I updated to Ubuntu 18.04. What is a software that doesn't run on latest operating systems. Now the installation just sits idly on my machine while I use GitKraken

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like Linux, GitEye won't work good for you. There are better clients out in the open source market that can get the work done or better yet just learn commands for the CLI.

Software configuration management (SCM) using git. I was trying to check different clients to use git commands easily.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GitEye
GitEye review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Graphic Genius!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use. No one likes complicated software with multiple steps, GitEye gets me!

What do you dislike?

I don't like how often they update the software. I know that can be a positive, but I feel like I always need to update.

It's helping me create simple-to-use graphics for my projects at work.

What Version Control Clients solution do you use?

GitEye review by User

"Merging is still a task"

What do you like best?

It's availability for the platforms. And click solutions for GIT

What do you dislike?

The branch merging and PR reviews are still a way to go.

It allows to easily find the defect tracking and Agile planning.

Learning about GitEye?

* We monitor all GitEye reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.