Glance Networks

Glance Networks provides instant screen-sharing technology. Engage clients with Glance screen sharing and watch your conversion and retention rates soar.

Work for Glance Networks?

Learning about Glance?

Glance Networks Reviews

Ask Glance a Question
Showing 5 Glance reviews
Glance review by Keith R.
Keith R.

"Easy to use product"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use and never has issues. It's always on your taskbar when you need it. Support is excellent. Someone is always available to take your call (for the very few times you need it). The customizable URL provides an easy way for your customers to find you.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, we haven't really found a reason to dislike this product. It does exactly what it needs to do every time. Our biggest complaint was price, but they recently restructured their pricing model and saved us $200/year per user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose Glance over Citrix's products. You might spend a little more to license your users, but you'll have an all-in-one product that is easy to manage and license.

We use Glance to remotely control our customer's PCs to troubleshoot their issues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Glance Networks
Glance review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"Perfect for conducting business when travelling"

What do you like best?

I use Glance every time I am travelling or not in the office and am needed to make decisions. My business associates can go over documents and important literature with me as if I'm standing right beside them. It has saved me a tremendous amount of time and has allowed me to multitask more effectively.

What do you dislike?

Although there isn't much I don't like about Glance, I would change the payment platform if I had to change something. For users like myself, I only need to use the service occasionally so a monthly fee is a waste of funds. I would prefer a one time fee for every time I shared content using Glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have for any professional who travels.

I no longer have to have documents sent to me for me to go over in full when I'm not in the office. I can connect with my associates through Glance and have the needed content shared with me live.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Glance review by User

"Used company-wide for screensharing"

What do you like best?

It's easy to start and share a private Glance session with meeting members. I like that I don't need to approve attendees. Unlike the Cisco software, attendees don't need to download and run a program; they can access the screen share right from the browser.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that our company's setup does not include voice and video. We end up using three different systems for one meeting -- one for voice, one for screen sharing, and one for video. That is more a factor of our corporate setup than the software's limitation. We also have issues with the number of accounts available to our users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try to play videos over a Glance conference, the service (or it could be our network), is too slow.

Quick and easy screen sharing internally and externally. Portable access to screen sharing on any device.

Glance review by melissa m.
melissa m.

"Glance Networks"

What do you like best?

that it supports mac os's as well as microsoft, making it a more dynamic software for a bigger work environment

What do you dislike?

we have only had ONE connection issue, but other than that, great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure the need is their for a remote desktop solution or else you will be stuck paying for a software and the benefits will not come.

remoting desktops due to more telecommuting int he workplace

Glance review by Administrator

"Easy to support and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Glance is a great tool for screensharing. The link to send out to customers is simple and easy to remember. Performance is good and their support is as well!

What do you dislike?

Fortunately nothing comes to mind - would recommend.

Easy screensharing to triage customer issues and share demos.

Learning about Glance Networks?

* We monitor all Glance Networks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.