GleanView

GleanView combines CRM, Marketing Automation and Advanced Analytics into one integrated SaaS platform.

Work for GleanView?

Learning about GleanView?

GleanView Reviews

Ask GleanView a Question
Showing 18 GleanView reviews
GleanView review by <span>Jonathan F.</span>
Jonathan F.

GleanView has helped us manage our current clients and acquire new ones!

What do you like best?

We are selling professional services and needed a way to market to our current clients and keep them informed along with going after new business and GleanView has really helped us with that. SUPER easy for us to use the CRM and Marketing Automation features. The drag and drop email builder is really great and easy to use! Since it's All-In-One, it's easy to me as a President to use GleanView's analytics to track what my sales and marketing teams are doing.

What do you dislike?

It does not integrate with our ATS system but the team is looking to build out that integration for us. The data upload can be somewhat time-consuming but the team at GleanView did everything for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using GleanView as an all-in-one solution for sales and marketing. Easy to implement in the cloud and the team is very helpful!

We are a smaller team with limited IT resources that needed a solution that would put everything in one place and be easy to integrate. We have seen the benefits of having Marketing and sales working together and having the same view of the customer. Also, the IT team at GleanView has helped us get up and running really fast!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GleanView
GleanView review by Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

GleanView makes sales & marketing easy!

What do you like best?

We can always accomplish whatever we need to do in GleanView. They are always helpful and make everything easy for me. I really like the fact that it's all in one for sales and marketing and I can quickly see how the sales and marketing teams are doing.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, everything is great so far! They are a smaller company and that could be a concern for some people but it actually helps us because we are a small company as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the training videos and material online. They have a great team and they are willing to help.

Our company had no analytics and our data was a mess prior to starting with GleanView. We really just had a website and didn't track anything from lead to customer. So many benefits but learning what's working and what's not working quickly with GleanView. It also helps our sales and marketing teams work together.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

GleanView review by Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services
Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services

Gleanview does the job and More!

What do you like best?

Integrates the sales life cycle with order processing. Very intuitive and easy to use. Training new employees with this CRM is a breeze as this easier to use then the competition.

What do you dislike?

Need cases for projects that have issues. Am told this is in the works

Streamlines the sale process and keeps sales rep on track to follow up. Everything is under one roof - leads, opps, quotes, projects and all linked together.

GleanView review by <span>Noah M.</span>
Noah M.

Unified Customer View and Custom Integrations

What do you like best?

Everyone in the company now has a unified view of the customer, from their first visit to our website, to their most recent phone or email interaction with one of our team members. Having this common, customer data platform has allowed us to make data-driven decisions and become more efficient at serving our customers.

All of our key customer communication channels are integrated, including our quoting system, phone system, financial system, and website. These integrations are invaluable for having everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

We have been using GleanView since their beta product. They are constantly adding features and functionality, which is nice, but I would like more communication on when new features are added and how to use them. Sometimes a change catches you by surprise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GleanView is used across our entire company, from sales to marketing to customer service. We have used other CRMs and marketing automation systems in the past and GleanView has been the best by far because of its ease of use and depth of features.

We needed one platform that could enable our sales, marketing, and customer service teams. The unified customer view and automation tools have been invaluable in helping us serve our customers better.

GleanView review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

Simple! Our Sales and Marketing teams can finally work together!

What do you like best?

GleanView transitioned us from paper everything into the cloud and it was so easy! I love how simple everything is! They answer every question I have and respond immediately. The CRM is simple and everything is tracked from phone calls, emails along with every action for each account. You can easily leave notes and find everything in real time.

What do you dislike?

Everything really works well so far and we really haven't had any trouble! If I had to choose something it would be the social posting could be a little easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and cost effective for small and medium sized businesses.

Putting all our sales and marketing data in the cloud. Everything rolls up under the account and is easy to track. All our customers' data is easily accessed by anyone related to that account from Customer success, sales rep, marketing to management.

GleanView review by <span>Ben B.</span>
Ben B.

GleanView contact tracking and notifications allow for organized followups on all my Customers.

What do you like best?

First of all, new web leads are automatically entered into the CRM and assigned to me. I get emailed and notified within GleanView that I have a new lead. Once the new lead is assigned to me, I can see the complete web browsing history of that contact, which gives me context around creating a needs discussion with them. Thereafter, whenever one of my contacts gets back on our website, I am notified in real time and that browsing history is also tracked. Additionally, GleanView has an auto-profiling function that automatically finds the social media profiles of the contact and the company associated with the contact, along with other information like company website, revenue, # employees. This “Gleaned Data” is invaluable to me in the selling process.

What do you dislike?

Notes field could use some improvement such as details and functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best CRM if I have ever used. Easy to navigate and keeps me organized without making me do a bunch of manual data entry.

GleanView helps me manage my pipeline and the tracking/auto-profiling functionality give me instant insight into my customer’s needs.

Learn more about GleanView

GleanView Videos

Learning about GleanView?

* We monitor all GleanView reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.