GlobalMeet

GlobalMeet

GlobalMeet’s user-friendly web conferencing platform lets you meet with up to 325 people on PGi’s best-in-class global audio network. GlobalMeet is an easier and better way to share presentations and collaborate with large groups online.

Work for GlobalMeet?

Learning about GlobalMeet?

GlobalMeet Reviews

Ask GlobalMeet a Question
Showing 128 GlobalMeet reviews
GlobalMeet review by Chintan G.
Chintan G.

"Good software for scheduling weekly online meeting"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about GlobalMeet is the ability to share a link that can be shared with participants for joining.

What do you dislike?

There is an audio notification "You are on Mute/ You are no longer on Mute" when you click on Mute/Unmute button during an active call. There is no way disable this notification sound. This when occurs blocks the sound of the actual conversation. This feature is not at all useful and should be removed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an .exe file for windows OS which create desktop shortcut automatically. Also remove the audio notification for going Mute/Unmute.

We have scheduled weekly meeting using GlobalMeet with our team members who are at a remote location. GlobalMeet has been really useful for sharing screen and communication work progress on weekly basis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GlobalMeet
GlobalMeet review by User in Computer Software

"Caused an internal uproar"

What do you like best?

The best feature about GlobalMeet is that it can dial an extension to call you into a meeting and it has a pretty straightforward Outlook integration. But otherwise, it caused a near-universal uproar when we switched from GoToMeeting to GlobalMeet.

What do you dislike?

Across the board, our users struggled with connectivity issues--frequently dropping from meetings or failing to connect. Screensharing became a nightmare because it requires you to download and install local agents and extensions and then keep them up to date on top of that. I've also found that GlobalMeet has more lag than other meeting apps I've used--so we frequently end up with people talking over or awkward pauses. The mobile app is absolutely broken--for some reason there are 3 different versions? Hosting a meeting from the iPhone is a real struggle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not a terrible meeting application as long as you don't need to screen share or carry out a natural, organic conversation.

Honestly, I think we created more business problems than we solved. We did at least realize across our internal departments that we all had something in common to complain about, which built some camaraderie at least.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

GlobalMeet review by User in Computer Software

"Mostly very useful and intuitive ..."

What do you like best?

I like best that I can delegate my meeting to my employees so that we can facilitate each other's meetings when sick and on vacation without sending new invites out to all participants. Being able to tie the web with your phone for better quality. Utilizing mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

I was so happy to see the addition of webcams where we see everyone but what I really want is to see everyone visually and to be able to share a screen from a document at the same time. Also, this feature isn't in the mobile devices yet. We do have times where the quality is quite bad. This is fairly low percentage over the year. Where people are unable to join and unable to hear people well who have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really like that this product can be used by Mac; Windows and mobile devices making it very portable and easy to implement. The quality of screen share is great. The ability to chat during the call is easy as well.

Virtual Teams facilitating meetings, collaboration across long distances. Being able to see the same page easily know if someone is engaged.

GlobalMeet review by Helene C.
Helene C.

"Not so great for casual use - delayed joining times and software requirements"

What do you like best?

Simple to use once it's set up, but requires more to get it set up vs it's rivals. It's good if you only want one person to have control and you're not bothered about video of presenters/participants showing

What do you dislike?

When trying to bring others together for a meeting outside your org, it always seems to require software to be installed. Also, it's not as good as competitor products when it comes to collaborative screen sharing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider carefully how important the following are to your organization:

1) Having participants collaborate / share their screens and/or have the ability to take control

2) How much software installation may delay joining times

3) The default to no webcam

We used GlobalMeet in the past as our primary web conference tool, but the cost and functionality were superseded by another company

GlobalMeet review by Michele S.
Michele S.

"Global Meet has some flaws."

What do you like best?

It is easy to attend a meeting using this application - invites and sign in are easy. I also like that you can use PP, slides, photos, and that you can speak as well as use text to communicate.

What do you dislike?

The main issue I have with Global Meet is that even when the meeting is muted by the facilitator sounds and conversations from participants still come through. It is confusing to me why this feature does not work. The muted announcement even comes across the features but it never seems to actually mute. And although participants are asked to mute their phones this often is not successful, especially with a large group meeting.

Webinars using GlobalMeet are great! It is a great way to bring together a large group of people to receive information in multiple forms (document share, PP presentation, notes, and text and voice interaction).

GlobalMeet review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"GlobalMeet provides consistently clear and professional conferencing"

What do you like best?

Consistent dial-in and conference lines instead of these changing for each call you set up. Consistency makes the information easy to remember and quick to add to meeting invites. Post-conference recap emails help you collect data on who attended, how long they were dialed-in, and their phone # in case you need to reach out to them again for follow-up. Audio quality is excellent.

What do you dislike?

There is a cost for the conferencing services unlike competitors like Join.me, Skype, or FreeConferenceCall.com which have free options. However, you pay for what you get and the audio/connection quality can and has been an issue for us with other vendors. Connection speeds can be an issue at times but I can't confirm whether those are issues with GlobalMeet or our own connection through an external ISP.

Reliable conferencing with excellent audio/video quality and without the need to install any special software. We've never run into any need to "troubleshoot" with a user why their connection was bad or why they couldn't get setup using the software. It's always worked intuitively for new attendees. This has helped us run efficient meetings that are on-time.

GlobalMeet review by Samantha M.
Samantha M.

"Fantastic product! highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I love everything about this product. I am able to schedule meetings, send out updates to meetings, one-click login for guests, no plug-in needed to join the meeting and ability to record webinars. I highly recommend this web sharing program.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I wish was easier is that when the presenter is presenting their screen they are not able to view the attendee list. I wish this was one thing that could change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am able to train others and record webinars to share with invited guests that missed the meeting. I like this feature.

GlobalMeet review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Above average platform that works through kinks"

What do you like best?

I love the Outlook integration as well as the "call me feature" the most. I like that there is a separate call in number when I only need a conference call, but that it is mostly a webinar platform.

What do you dislike?

I tend to have a lot of technical difficulties and have issues with users accessing. It seems easy, but when a new user accesses a meeting it asks them to download the "app", which isn't needed. Also, when a new user is set up with an account, the "welcome email" doesn't properly explain what they need to do. This is really small, but when you mute people on the lines you hear "this user is now muted", and sometimes miss important parts of the call. It's more annoying that anything else.

I love the ability to schedule meetings in advance, or do them on the fly.

GlobalMeet review by Pablo R.
Pablo R.

"Excellent tool to make call conference"

What do you like best?

i use with some frecuency all days. It is very easy and simple to use. we have 2 ways to use, by app desktop or just by phone directly.

you can join only the a phone number by country and passcode. the phone number can be free or not, you choice

and you can share screen and save the conversation by app desktop.

with some frecuency have updates.

What do you dislike?

in same case the conversation have some noise but we suppose could be a problem with the network. may be improve the quality phone calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i love Global Meet

We resolve the main problem that we had, make call conference in the all world.

and for some case we can use save the conversation when is a learning.

GlobalMeet review by Karen G.
Karen G.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

From creating a calendar appointment using the GlobalMeet toolbar in Outlook, to starting your meeting from the Outlook toolbar, to managing your meeting using PGI Global Meet... It doesn't get much easier. Sharing your screen, muting noisy callers, tracking who's joined your call... all are simply done within the GlobalMeet application.

What do you dislike?

Still an issue as of 7/13/2016...

There have been two things I've disliked about the program... First is the ability to see whose phone needs to be muted. Granted the caller does get highlighted, but if the noise is brief, it's hard to scroll down quick enough to get to them. I wish when there was someone speaking or making some other noise, that their name/number would pop up to the top of the list and remain there for a short time.

Second, is the reporting. The downloads of the files require too much editing to be able to work with them and merge them in to other excel spreadsheets. I'm still trying to get many who call in to web training to use the feature where the program calls them... but many don't, and the reports show them as two callers/attendees. Not fun to try to sort through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out. It really is simple to use and dependable

We use PGI as a source for doing audio and web training for our sales field. The group likes it when it's interactive and they can see the navigation in real time.

GlobalMeet review by Megan B.
Megan B.

"Seemless Billing, great quality."

What do you like best?

Good old-fashioned call card or advanced new technology. For my office it is a good fit as we have many who do not understand the newest tech and would rather just do a dial in the old way. This service provided both options.

What do you dislike?

This is not a jab a Global Meet but rather the office I work with, we were always just using the Pay as you go feature which meet our needs but I think that the unlimited web would work better for us on a whole. Because they do not want to commit to the Unlimited Web, our bills for Pay as you go sometimes can be upwards of $200 a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an office that has a mix of users with different technology comfort levels, I would highly recommend Global Meet, or if you use any of PGi services. They are great to deal with and can be very helpful and billing is breeze. I only wish I had been a user of the unlimited web and not the Pay as you Go. I think we would have benefited more from that.

I actually prefer global meet as it was easy for the entire office to use. We have since switched to Skype and with the difference in technology users in our office....well....it can create alot of confusion and unease with using. Global Meet provided no confusion to the array in our office.

GlobalMeet review by Paktra K.
Paktra K.

"Great tool for collaboration and troubleshooting. "

What do you like best?

I like that it's integrated with outlook. I can easily schedule meetings with the globalmeet toolbar. I like that you can do webcam, screen sharing, or just audio/calls with it.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative feedback or faults for globalmeet at the moment.

I would say it helps bridge the distance. Instead of taking the time to go over to another coworker that is having problem on the other floor or building, we can work together through screen sharing. And so this makes our work more efficient.

GlobalMeet review by Kester F.
Kester F.

"My Globalmeet experience"

What do you like best?

Integration with Outlook for scheduling and auto populating invites with dialling details for participants though sadly not well supported on Outlook 2016 from office 365.

Scheduling and usage on demand.

Ability to split audio and web conferences to save costs but easy to combine the two also.

Ability to use the platform on a mobile phone

Ability to seamlessly transfer one's usage whilst on a live meeting over to a computer

What do you dislike?

Sadly GlobalMeet platform is not very stable. On audio conferences myself and participants get kicked out frequently. On web conferences I also get kicked out very frequently which means that if I'm the host of one else gets kicked out also and so the ability to use the option to close the meeting when the host leaves is useless.

I switched from using Globalmeet VoIP to standard Skype VoIP and since I have done that I have not had a single audio called dropping. Whereas using Globalmeet VoIP I would get kicked at least twice on a call lasting half an hour every time.

This really spoils what is otherwise a very good alternative to Cisco's WebEx platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a rock solid Internet pipe as this software is woefully unforgiving to any minor fluctuation Internet bandwidth usually disconnecting the participant entirely the drop of a hat as opposed to perhaps not being held here for a few seconds and then Internet bandwidth coming back up.

I know that many of my colleagues struggled to use this on a Mac so better to use a PC. Usage on an android phone is okay to but again requires a solid Internet connection.

Collaboration with colleagues by phone or web conferences.

Presenting ideas and status to management and clients.

GlobalMeet review by Bonny K.
Bonny K.

"Global Meet Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to set up ad-hoc personal meetings without too much of a hassle. Screen share capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Some guests have trouble getting into the online meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to invite guest by calling them into the meeting. Select Invite Guests >> Invite by Phone >> enter the number to dial them into the meeting.

Really helpful when you need to address urgent issues. No need to fill forms, answer several questions to set up a meeting. Use the link and you're all set.

GlobalMeet review by Christine W.
Christine W.

"Global meet for satellite meetings"

What do you like best?

It's a pretty simple and seamless process. It's easy to access the service once you have a code, and then you can decide whether to conduct the meeting over the phone or using the web tools as well. We have found the sign-on process to be ultimately seamless.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything except that the price may be prohibitive for some organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a viable tool if your institution does not have a proprietary virtual meeting software.

It's easy to get our group together for a meeting. We have people working in multiple states and outside of the US, and we haven't had a problem connecting.

GlobalMeet review by Michelle F.
Michelle F.

"Easy web conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

My absolute favorite feature is the connect-me option. I love not having to dial into a conference! Every time someone sends me a different conference option, I sigh because I know it's not going to be as easy. It also loads very quickly for our internal meetings because it's the company standard. I like having my own standard URL and consistent phone line. I finally memorized my passcode!

What do you dislike?

The screenshare swap sometimes takes awhile and has a bit of a lag. I'm not sure if that's the software or our network, but working with global teams, it's noticeable.

My global company has offices all over and the headquarters office, where I work, is quite small. I am always on conference calls. It's nice to use a solution that we are confident in instead of having to wait for something else to load (or download a plugin or someone's browser crashes...etc.)

"Mediocre at best"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to take meetings on my iphone. The Iphone App is a lifesaver.

What do you dislike?

Feels cumbersome. The UX needs to be improved. Customers don't seem to be as accepting of GlobalMeet. The settings are tedious to configure. Allowing me to set the number of countries while useful is troublesome to do. Why 10 digit passcodes?? Especially when trying to Join the meeting and I have to key in the ridiculously long passcodes. Adding spaces between the numbers will help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish i could say I love it. But I can't. In considering the various solutions, I've seen my colleagues move away from GlobalMeet to other solutions like Skype and webex. It's useful for colleagues who are on the road but Webex offers the same convenience now.

Ability to set up meetings with customers across the globe. On the occasion that I've managed to get a call with my customers. The calls have gone off without a hitch. Wish they had a web interface just like webex. so customers do not have to explicitly install the globalmeet app.

GlobalMeet review by Susan R.
Susan R.

"Global Meet helps our organization with both internal and external challenges"

What do you like best?

The high quality audio and video. It's very reliable. I also like the recordings, the ability to record a meeting or webinar. We find that our users find it very easy to link to webinars they missed with the recordings, which are high quality, and I understand that you can now edit these!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that recordings cannot be saved for longer than a month, unless you download them. This has only been a very occasional issue for us though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out how easily you can import PowerPoint presentations and files into your meeting and how well they display. Sharing presentation and leader roles is also very easy, so others can show their desktop and assume presenter roles. I think you will find that Global Meet exceeds your expectations!

Internal staff communications/meetings + external client communications-meetings, plannings, trainings.

GlobalMeet review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"GlobalMeet for International Conference Calls"

What do you like best?

GlobalMeet makes it extremely easy to set up conference calls whether it is international or it is just right down the street. We never seem to lose service or have our calls dropped.

What do you dislike?

When trying to host a call there are so many different call in and guest codes to disperse it can be a bit cumbersome. If you are trying to host an international call that it where it gets especially tricky. In my experience with international calls the host has a number, your country as a number, international countries have a number and every one has a guest code in order to enter the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have someone show you how to use the website it is extremely easy and user friendly.

This solved the issues of three way calls, expensive conferencing solutions with ultimately ended up dropping calls, and long distance calls.

GlobalMeet review by Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.

"Great meeting tool"

What do you like best?

I work with people all over the United States. GlobalMeet is a great tool to connect with them for meetings using audio and screensharing. The call is always clear. The host can share their screen or they can allow someone else in the meeting to present.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to figure out how to switch who is presenting their screen. Granted that could partially be user error. It seems that an update always needs to take place and it can take a few minutes to actually get the presenter switched over.

We have been able to meet with different people around the United States. It doesn't matter what time zone you're in or where you are in the world, you can easily meet together. This is beneficial for regular meetings.

GlobalMeet review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Global Meet Program"

What do you like best?

I really like how you can use this program and communicate with people all over the world. not only is it easy to use as a first timer i didn't have problems getting the hang of it. i would say that my most favorite feature is that of being able to see the callers and noticing who is speaking when.

What do you dislike?

i really like all things nothing bad to say at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that its easier the skype or web ex really the best program to use when communicating with others outside of the US

communitcating wuickly instead of email back and forth

GlobalMeet review by Kunji W.
Kunji W.

"Easy to use and offers all functions i need to have a conference call"

What do you like best?

Each user has individual call in number.

What do you dislike?

No way to run reports of who is using and what is scheduled in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software works well for conference calling. Easy to use and the host and share the pass code to participants. They will charge you for three lines regardless if you use three line. We do not use a client code so it can sometimes be hard to assign the costs to a client.

Cheap conference calling service. If it is set up right in the first place facilitates client communication and getting the job done.

GlobalMeet review by Brian J.
Brian J.

"GlobalMeet is an excellent platform for team collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of being able to create both scheduled and ad-hoc meetings.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This is a great tool with lots of great features and capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent platform for collaboration, team meeting and project meetings and design sessions, super easy to pass control, nobody ever loses connection...

Collaboration with project teams and sharing files has reduced the time it takes from design to build significantly.

GlobalMeet review by Kristen W.
Kristen W.

"Great conference call platform"

What do you like best?

It's easy for our board of directors and various committee members to have conference calls no matter how far apart we are spread geographically. Love being able to record the call to access later.

What do you dislike?

That record calls are deleted instead of an option to archive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform to consider to utilize for remote meetings and conference calls.

Ability to hold meetings remotely

GlobalMeet review by Susan W.
Susan W.

"Great product and easy to use on both ends."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of linking up multiple colleagues across the country. Conference calls keep us all connected and keeps projects and information flowing. GlobalMeet allows for easy sign in, easy tracking and a flexible interface for presentations. This was our program at my previous employer, so it was like going back to an old friend when I found my new employer also used this product.

What do you dislike?

This is the best program I have used. I have no complaints about this product.

Our facilities are spread across the country, so the ability to have everyone in one virtual room helps tremendously with coordination.

GlobalMeet review by Gretchen W.
Gretchen W.

"Not my favorite service"

What do you like best?

The audio controls work well. I can set the tones, mute lines, etc, reallyl easily from the interface.

What do you dislike?

The screen share. Every SINGLE TIME I try to screen share it wants me to download some additional plug in and it never works.

Just the ability to audibly record a meeting as it's tied in to Webex.

GlobalMeet review by Martine Y.
Martine Y.

"Great meeting software for any Law Firm "

What do you like best?

Setting up accounts is so easy. Being able to have your phone number as your account or generating anything else based on agreement is easy for billing.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. It would be better if they were able to alert us for duplicate accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you work closely with your sales rep and IT support to get the application settings correctly done. This gives you an easier way to handle internal billing.

Being able to give an account to an individual allows them to be more responsible for the times the use it.

GlobalMeet review by Chad G.
Chad G.

"It's a quick and easy to use product"

What do you like best?

The ease of usability and the call me feature. It seems there are multiple call in numbers and everyone has a different id to use to connect to their meeting. I can click call me and my phone rings, connecting me to the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Calls are not always stable. I sometimes have to hang up and call back in to be able to be heard when I speak. We've had to cancel some meetings in the past because of the call quality.

It allows us to meet with all of our colleagues and clients regardless of their location.

GlobalMeet review by Chad C.
Chad C.

"GlobalMeet provides my 60 attorneys a easy way to collaborate with colleagues and clients."

What do you like best?

Individual 800 numbers, operators available for special audio and video hosted calls and apps for all their services.

What do you dislike?

I can't really of any, but it would be better if the price was reduced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

GlobalMeet enhanced collaborating with colleagues and clients via audio and video technology with an easy to use platform.

GlobalMeet review by Administrator

"GlobalMeet - A Win For Our Team"

What do you like best?

Managing and generating user accounts.

Easily add internationally dialing, modification.

Conference hub portal is easy to use; downloading web meetings.

What do you dislike?

It would prove to be a better experience if all GlobalMeet accounts offered consistent toll-free phone numbers for US and Int'l dialing, regardless of when new accounts are provisioned; there have often been times of users sharing incorrect numbers, however some international dialing numbers vary.

Our user community has requested a multi-point video option; this was recently implemented by PGi and we are very excited to share this update with our team.

GlobalMeet review by Claudia C.
Claudia C.

"Makes meeting with colleagues out of state easy"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the system- one phone number and we meet daily.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it takes a little longer to connect- but that's probably our phone system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be sure to use the system to all it's capacities. we only use the phone meeting functionality and I feel like we would get more.

Meeting with a crew that is spread out in 2 states and 2 counties. I only use the phone system so I haven't used the other parts , though we have for sharing presentations.

GlobalMeet review by Administrator

"Great tool and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Really like the Outlook GlobalMeet Add-in. It makes scheduling conferences a breeze, but the real value is the global access numbers and the ease of selecting them using the add-in.

What do you dislike?

A little bit of a learning curve for some of our hosts who are familiar with WebEx.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the support site. I have almost always found answers to my questions by using the tutorials.

Used by our global Marketing Teams. The ability to screenshare and view campaigns and the value of the global access numbers has been very productive.

GlobalMeet review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Global Meet for Presentations"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for meetings, calls and presentations. I hold a lot of trainings across the country and Global Meet makes it easy to have people in different locations present together.

What do you dislike?

A lot of time goes into setting up the system if someone that needs to share their screen doesn't have Global Meet downloaded or theirs needs to be updated.

Cross office presentations and trainings. I like that I'm able to record sessions and the ease of promoting different callers to present share their screen in the same session.

GlobalMeet review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Very convenient for audio and video call conferencing"

What do you like best?

The ease of using GM is what I like most. Also, the platform is pretty stable, and works well even when the number participants has been as high as 15 people.

What do you dislike?

I wish only the host would hear the notification sound when other attendees enter. It is very distracting when attendees are joining in, constantly hearing the ping sound.

It is always a challenge to organize a teleconference meeting with people joining remotely. GM makes it easy for me to organize these calls, and give out presentations.

GlobalMeet review by Stacey R.
Stacey R.

"Global Meet"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to delegate a presenter and have virtual meetings.

What do you dislike?

This tool does not work many times when I am launching a meeting and trying to screen share.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have experienced a lot of techical glitches when utilizing this tool. I would recommend significant testing prior to choosing this as your only online meeting method.

This tool allows for team meetings for individuals located across several countries.

GlobalMeet review by Jane F.
Jane F.

"Clinical Supervisor"

What do you like best?

I like how easy GlobalMeet is to use, especially the "Call Me" feature so that I don't have to enter a phone number & passcode. This is really helpful when I am away from my computer & have to call in on my cell phone.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything so far that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great. Try it!

I have staff all over the United States and it makes scheduling a meeting and having the meetings so easy.

GlobalMeet review by Michelle E.
Michelle E.

"Good Conferencing Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the assistance that you get. I've used other conference call tools before but this is the first that I know of to offer support while on the call. All I have to do is dial #0. The support is very helpful. Overall the tool is easy to use and integrates easily with everything else that I use.

What do you dislike?

For what I use it for, there is nothing that I dislike about the product. It's easy to use and doesn't require any additional training. If there is a negative side, it would be that since everything is integrated, I always forget my login information when I do have to go to the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend knowing what you need first. I know there are many features that I don't use but I like what I do use it for.

We use it to host and participate in meetings with coworkers. It makes it a lot easier to conference in multiple people.

GlobalMeet review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"It's award winning for a reason"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for conferencing with people around the world from the comfort of your chair.

What do you dislike?

Seems like it can be somewhat lagging when I have tried it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trying out Global Meet would be cheaper than visiting vendors or customers so what do you have to lose?

It's a cheap alternative to traveling to meet vendors. It saves everyone all around time and money, which is important in today's business world.

GlobalMeet review by Tori B.
Tori B.

"Seamless Video Conferencing "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for me to join any meeting.

What do you dislike?

I think passing screen share could be easier

With GlobalMeet it takes my participants and myself less time to join meetings. Meetings are more productive and less frustrating!

GlobalMeet review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Solutions for Conference Calls in Multiple Time Zones"

What do you like best?

The system is extremely easy to use. The setup process can be a bit tedious, but once it's done, you can simply use the established numbers and access codes for any call in the future.

What do you dislike?

The international dial-in numbers changed a bit too frequently. We had some UK numbers that were updated twice last year, and that caused some confusion for several calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have patience with the setup process, because the payoff is worth it.

We often have multi-time zone conference calls, sometimes with multiple countries (UK, Germany, Malaysia, etc.), and this system makes it very easy to set up these calls with multiple parties.

GlobalMeet review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Just dial in and your all set

What do you dislike?

A number of different dial-in numbers we have for each program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need conference lines they are great!

Talking with multiple colleagues and partners around the world.

GlobalMeet review by Irfan S.
Irfan S.

"Global Meet Review"

What do you like best?

There is a lot to like about GlobalMeet. I love the quality of Audio and Video, the fact that screens can be shared by the presenters and the participants, I also like the fact that its a pretty secure way to meet and that it is very easy to use and configure.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then the call might drop which can be annoying but other than that there is not much to dislike about GlobalMeet

We use GlobalMeet for weekly and biweekly meeting with out remote associates.

GlobalMeet review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"Great Conferencing Product"

What do you like best?

The app makes it very easy to start or schedule conference calls.

What do you dislike?

iPad app doesn't share active applications, just photos. Not convenient if you want to actively collaborate on a document with others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If operations on mobile is important, be sure to test it out to see if it meets your needs

Makes it easy to quickly get team members and external consulting or contractors together for calls to resolve issues and work through problems quickly.

GlobalMeet review by Andrea T.
Andrea T.

"Good for training"

What do you like best?

We used GlobalMeet for training since our trainers were at Canada. It helped us greatly to feel like they are just there beside us.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about GlobalMeet is that it's kinda hard to set up/sign-up, we had to re-run the program and install and re-install for it to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this for businesses who are doing conferences often and for businessmen who are always on the go.

Training mostly.

GlobalMeet review by Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

"Helps manage remote teamwork"

What do you like best?

The ability to have multiple presenters and not need to switch screens is great. Files can also be shared right from the meeting which cuts down on post work.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little difficult to get up to speed.

Working with a 100% remote team - this has allowed us to collaborate more effectively.

GlobalMeet review by Darryl M.
Darryl M.

"GREAT CONFERENCING SOFTWARE"

What do you like best?

It easily integrates with my Outlook calendar. More importantly the meetings can be recorded for reviewing later. Don't know how many times I had to re-watch one to get better clarified on an issue.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while for the moderator to mute someone's mike that might be adding a lot of background noise to the conference.

Easily brings department and management teams throughout the company into crucial meetings and allowing the dispersal of key information to those that need to know.

GlobalMeet review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"I use GlobalMeet for phone conferencing at work."

What do you like best?

I like that it is accessible and easy to use when calling into a conference line and connecting with other users in different areas.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the line can cut in and out or there is an echo.

I like that GlobalMeet is useful for conference connecting and talking to different users around the world. It is easy to automatically connect and beneficial when I'm logging in late or last minute for any reason.

GlobalMeet review by Zachery P.
Zachery P.

"Global Meet personal review "

What do you like best?

Ability to split audio and conference calls which helps save money.

Ability to use on a mobile device

Standard URL

What do you dislike?

That recordings are not able to be saved for longer than a month

It can be a bit of a learning curve for those used to WebEx application

Team meetings across the globe and it's an easy process to schedule

GlobalMeet review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"GlobalMeet Conferencing"

What do you like best?

It allows you to share your screen with others, great for presentations and training remotely.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a lag. It could be the connection as we have many security features on our laptops at my company that seem to slow the programs down, but it can be annoying when trying to train others.

We have trained many new hires. We have another office in Texas and from New Jersey it is not convenient to have to travel all the time. By using GlobalMeet, we can get the meetings done remotely and still feel very personal.

GlobalMeet review by Emelia C.
Emelia C.

"Conference Communication Made Easy."

What do you like best?

GlobalMeet was an easy platform to hold conferences with clients, sales associates and satellite sites. Dialing in was simple. Whether you were the leader or participant the system notified if you of the position of arrival (first caller, second caller, etc) – this eliminated opening the discussion with an awkward Hello?

What do you dislike?

On a number of occasions, participants were unable to call into the conference line from a desktop phone and would receive a busy tone.

Allowed our team to communicate with multiple parties from the comfort of our conference room.

GlobalMeet review by Matthew P.
Matthew P.

"Simple and Reliable "

What do you like best?

The easy of connecting to a meeting by the simple "connect Me" button

What do you dislike?

that you cannot see who is on the meeting without having to be on the meeting page. IE when screen sharing, make a pop up of who's on the call and any group chat

Training and web conferences

GlobalMeet review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"World Class Teleconferencing "

What do you like best?

The quality and ease of scheduling and use for the end users

What do you dislike?

all seems to be up to date and latest and greatest features so nothing bad to say at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out and it will prove that it has what it takes to run your org with ease of use and functionality

global communication and business meetings without traveling

GlobalMeet review by Katherine B.
Katherine B.

"GlobalMeet conferencing is great"

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly, and easy to access and download the recordings.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have connection issues, but I think that could be more internal than the software.

Connecting with others all over the US - we are spread out and it helps to have this option for calls and webinars

GlobalMeet review by Eamonn K.
Eamonn K.

"Good teleconferencing software"

What do you like best?

Screensharing technology, multiple comment feature, participant identification,

What do you dislike?

product has crashed and needed reloading on more than one occasion

Recommendations to others considering the product

large groups can meet online, crisp audio, presentations appear clearer than when using skype for business. Apps help with mobility.

Ease of use for meetings of large groups internationally

GlobalMeet review by User in Computer Software

"GlobalMeet - OK Conference tool"

What do you like best?

Many local and toll free numbers

Good screen sharing capabilities

Good meeting recording functions

Dial back capabilities even with phone numbers that have extensions

What do you dislike?

Dropped calls during meetings

No video conferencing capabilities

Sound quality issues

Use GlobalMeet for conference calls, recording meetings and screen sharing. This has been helpful in reducing the number of emails to share meeting materials

GlobalMeet review by User

"Making easy online meetings"

What do you like best?

We can make online conferences so all the company can stay in touch even when they are traveling or working abroad.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it get so slowly but I think we need to upgrade de wifi

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try and you will se how good is it. You will see how easy is to record the session and share it.

When coworkers has to go to a symposium and we have something going on we can make a meeting really easy so they are in touch and when they come back we are all in the same page.

GlobalMeet review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like how fast it is to connect. takes very little time to get a meeting started.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the program can be lost on the desktop. I find that a few people have this same issue, once you minimize global meet and open up for example outlook and then go back to global meet it is no longer open on the desktop but hidden somewhere else. I think the program should be easier to retrieve once minimized.

solving the issue of having meetings and sharing presentations with colleagues and clients out of the office.

GlobalMeet review by Robert N.
Robert N.

"Bad software goes hand and hand with bad customer service"

What do you like best?

NOTHING! Their cost was enticing, but I guess you get what you pay for right?

What do you dislike?

When we were in our trial run, we had numerous issues with their service. The biggest issue we had was that they promised it would be easy to record our online webinars, but it took for ever for us to have access to our video files. They keep saying they needed more time to process. We continued to push on with the software because we were assured when we moved to a regular account everything would be fine. However this was not the case. Once we paid for our year of service, we consistently experienced dropped calls, incompatibilities with web browsers, and worst of all, audio issues during meetings and webinars. We eventually moved to gotowebinar and webex and have 10 times the quality of service for just a a 20% cost increase. Worst of all, after using the service for a month, they are making us pay for the whole year and will not work with us even though we are a small non profit organization with a limited budget. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A YEAR OF SERVICE!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use gotomeeting or gotowebinar instead. Or try Webex!

No business problems solved with this product, and no benefits!

GlobalMeet review by Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.

"Quick and easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like that you don't have to install anything in order to use GlobalMeet and that they don't require any dial in numbers or passcodes.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes from any of the experiences I had using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GlobalMeet is great to use for meetings internally as well as externally. It is quick and easy to use especially with outside vendors.

We use GlobalMeet wtih our third party developers, so it allows everyone to be able to join the meeting no matter what type of computer or even device they are using. We are able to start meetings on time without having any issues with people not being able to join the meeting. We can easily share presentations between the team as well as with outside vendors.

GlobalMeet review by Jen O.
Jen O.

"GlobalMeet"

What do you like best?

It is easily accessible from the road as well as from the computer. It makes communicating remotely and giving presentation easier to a company that is spread out.

What do you dislike?

Connectivity issues, sometimes I get kicked off and have to re log in.

It helps with communicating and giving presentations remotely on various different systems.

"Great app!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the fact that I can get online help during a meeting if necessary.

What do you dislike?

I have to reload the software each time I bring up the app for the first time in a day.

Meeting with colleagues across the country, conducting staff development sessions, lots of things.

GlobalMeet review by Josephine O.
Josephine O.

"Most of my experience has been positive."

What do you like best?

I like that you can share screens and documents effectively.

What do you dislike?

It will log you out fairly easily when you switch screens.

More efficient and effective communication.

The ability to reach a large audience all over the US.

GlobalMeet review by Andrea S.
Andrea S.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I love how easy GlobalMeet is to use. I can sign in on my phone when I'm on the road or log on from my computer at my desk.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get kicked out of the meeting and have to log back in.

Accessibility is the biggest problem. It helps with giving presentations remotely.

GlobalMeet review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Globalmeet review"

What do you like best?

Cross-platform - it works well on mobile, tablet and mac.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I will receive disconnects or the app will crash on my mac. The good news is when I run it in firefox or chrome it is generally stable.

Distributed meetings and connecting with multiple team members at the same time.

GlobalMeet review by Melissa R.
Melissa R.

"GlobalMeet"

What do you like best?

GlobalMeet is very easy to use for conference calls.

What do you dislike?

GlobalMeet utilizes very long passcodes for conference calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GlobalMeet is easy to use when it comes to creating phone conference bridges for you and others outside of your environment.

We use GlobalMeet to conduct internal as well as customer conference calls.

GlobalMeet review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Globalmeet"

What do you like best?

I like that as many people as possible can use the call-in lines, and that it makes it easy to hold conference calls.

What do you dislike?

A few times we have used our dial in and it says there are callers in the line, and they can't hear us when we talk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use global meet if you regularly hold conference calls

Solving the problem of needing many people on calls are one time in different areas.

GlobalMeet review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"A fantastic resource for our very busy team!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can join meetings wherever you may be, either by voice or screen share

What do you dislike?

Nothing - GlobalMeet is very helpful in every aspect of our business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to get set up and start using right away!

Without GlobalMeet we wouldn't be able to have group conversations across the country as often as we have been; it's been so important in keeping all our traveling executives updated, as well as getting their valuable input on important decisions that they can't make in person.

GlobalMeet review by Lacy C.
Lacy C.

"GlobalMeet wasn't that great"

What do you like best?

Interface was relatively simple and clean.

What do you dislike?

The platform didn't work very well for our needs and connection options, but GlobalMeet refused to work with us to reduce pricing.

Our small staff has recently distributed itself among three offices in the US. We're trying to find an affordable and user-friendly product that allows us to connect with each other for regular meetings, as well as has a webinar option for our webinar offerings to 50-100 folks multiple times a year. While GlobalMeet was better than our old conference line, it did not offer us the usability and connection options we wanted.

GlobalMeet review by Justin V.
Justin V.

"Long-time GlobalMeet User"

What do you like best?

GlobalMeet's phone conferencing solution is very straightforward and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Changing your passcodes is not a very user-friendly process.

Additionally, the Outlook integration plug-in does not always seem to work. I have had mixed experiences trying to get the plug-in to work on identically-configured machines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GlobalMeet is overally a good product that does what it says it will do. There are some features that are not exactly the easiest in the world to use, and some issues with the Outlook integration that keeps this product from being one of my favorites. Overally, it's not a bad choice.

Global teams need an easy way to interface. GlobalMeet allows this at a fairly good cost.

GlobalMeet review by Francisco C.
Francisco C.

"Save cost on bundled meeting tools"

What do you like best?

I like that is simple to use very user friendly for non technical folks, it has also allow us to reduce expenses as it is a collaborative suite of tools, we also like that we can save our meetings than later on review them online internally or with our customers.

What do you dislike?

some times the end users need to disable block pop ups, I don't think Pgi its at fault but it is sometime an issue for non technical issues.

we are providing a better customer experience as we can share and review meetings with our customers.

"Easy meeting tool"

What do you like best?

This is a great and easy tool. Meet easily with audio and visual globally. I have used this tool with people inside and outside of my organization. It's very easy to set up a meeting. It's a great tool.

What do you dislike?

I would like the numbers to be local instead of 800 or 888.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

I am solving the ability to meet globally with ease. I have conducted training sessions using global meet from the US to India. It was seamless.

GlobalMeet review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I like that its easy to talk to clients anywhere and I'm able to have a meeting with different people at the same time, easy to use and has a variety of different options.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to have a certain connectivity speed to be able to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

I'm able to get clients faster and it boosts sales by giving me options to be able to talk to people I cant talk to face to face.

GlobalMeet review by David J A.
David J A.

"Live global meet works well for me when I have out of area calls. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and navigable. Layout is easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Some buttons are too small. settings are confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to get training to utilize all its features.

Mainly weekly conference calls. Benefit is that we have easy way to communicate and "meet".

GlobalMeet review by User in Financial Services

"GlobalMeet is a decent app"

What do you like best?

It is easy to participate a meeting with this application. Just a few buttons and can guide you to a successful conversation to achieve your aim.

What do you dislike?

There are some technical difficulties when I am using this app. Sometimes the app just ask you some useless questions like ask you to download another app which is not needed.

It is easy to get people all together to have meeting. It brings convenience to a global wise company.

GlobalMeet review by User in Computer Software

"Installation and Training Manager"

What do you like best?

GlobalMeet is reliable and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any suggestions. It works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GlobalMeet is efficient, user friendly and reliable. I use it regularly for training associates and customers.

Training field trainers and sales team.

GlobalMeet review by David T.
David T.

"Inexpensive, effective, but lacking"

What do you like best?

Screen sharing (globalmeet) and webcam (imeet) options adapt to meeting demands

What do you dislike?

tedious call-in/connection process is decent, but could be more efficient

Recommendations to others considering the product

This seems to be the minimum viable product

Previously, I had meetings in person with a dozen people...now, more than half call in, rather than drive to my office.

GlobalMeet review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent Audio & Video Quality"

What do you like best?

The video and audio quality is so far the best than any other solutions I tried for both presenting and listening in.

What do you dislike?

The GlobalMeet app is not the most intuitive when trying to schedule an appointment.

The conferencing soulution is what I was trying to resolve and the benefits I realized is the ability to just start on time because of the no downloads necessary which is different than other platforms.

GlobalMeet review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Cludgy tool for robust webinar capabilities"

What do you like best?

I like that this tool helped me to deliver customer-facing educational webinars with few technical issues or performance problems.

What do you dislike?

This platform seemed overly complicated; I was not offered much training so my experience may not represent a typical user experience. I didn't find the platform to be intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meh - there are lots of tools to choose from. Make sure the one you pick is user-friendly.

Connecting customers to learning channels.

GlobalMeet review by Rose P.
Rose P.

"Great Product, gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

I've used GlobalMeet to make meetings and also to attend meetings. Easy to use, easy to set up. People that haven't used it before can easily follow the directions to get in the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes. Everything has always worked as intended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GlobalMeet is easy to set up and easy to use. I would recommend this product. Honestly, I was a brand new user and I had no troubles with it at all.

We have used GlobalMeet during go live trainings at all our facilities. It is easy to share screens as well as items you need the folks who are switching software programs to see and train with. They can easily follow along with your vocal instructions for software use.

GlobalMeet review by Heather T.
Heather T.

"Great way to meet with a larger group"

What do you like best?

Being able to record meetings, easily share presentations and promote participants to presenters.

What do you dislike?

We have had some connectivity issues with team members on Wi-Fi and not a hard-wired connection.

We are able to communicate much more easily with our entire team and offer easy visuals through presentations or by sharing screens.

GlobalMeet review by Fnu V.
Fnu V.

"Experience about Global meet"

What do you like best?

It's fast and has lot of options for users.

What do you dislike?

noting more to say for me it only hand up.

Global meet is good tool for share thing and screen sharing in secured N/W.

GlobalMeet review by User in Computer Software

"Best collaboration and customer support"

What do you like best?

Easy access and quick response on tickets

What do you dislike?

line is not clear and makes glitches also screen freezing while video sharing

Many projects, it empowers the team for open communication and collaboration

GlobalMeet review by Jenny G.
Jenny G.

"Seamless experience and easy to use"

What do you like best?

So easy to use and the experience is fantastic for all users

What do you dislike?

No real complaints - instructions could be easier

Makes meetings much more efficient for our teams across the world

GlobalMeet review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Easy to integrate with Outlook"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with Outlook gives a very easy way to set up meetings and such.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes connectivity issues are so bad that I need to switch to some other platform.

Collaboration, planning and progress tracking.

GlobalMeet review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Great for large conference calls"

What do you like best?

The ability to lock a call once all attendees have joined, making it impossible for attendees for a following meeting to join too early and disrupt the call

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the ability to access the controls from outlook and iPhone are great

We used to have problems with conference calls bleeding into each other, due to attendees logging in too early and disrupting a previous call

GlobalMeet review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Administration "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of installation and access to support

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about it at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for assistance if you run into an issue as it is easily resolve given step b y step instructions from Suport.

The benefits are great. Allowing me and My colleges from around the world to meet together and throw ideas back in forth to create solutions to our business.

GlobalMeet review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Enables me to stay connected with my clients and teammates regardless of time, space and location"

What do you like best?

Being able to load all documents for sharing . Being able to record the webmeeting and the screen etc.

What do you dislike?

there have been multiple moments where I was unable to share my desk top and this was frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always give yourself plenty of time to log in and for screen sharing this is the slowest part

Able to do training and design and review build for validation.

GlobalMeet review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Product Manager"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly share my screen, ability to use it at any time

What do you dislike?

Slowness/the lag when entering into a meeting or starting one

Team meeting, problem solving, collaborations

GlobalMeet review by Karan G.
Karan G.

"The most efficient tool of its kind"

What do you like best?

I would suggest to everyone out there who wants to make online meeting flawless experience

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that i don't like except few install steps

time saver

GlobalMeet review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Average Web Conference"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, I found the software pretty simple for a basic conference

What do you dislike?

Disconnecting problems, I had several users that were unable to maintain a connection

Meeting with team members online

GlobalMeet review by Eric T.
Eric T.

"Great Collaboration Tool"

What do you like best?

Web collaboration features an easy to use interface, which is very useful for LOB users.

What do you dislike?

Screen share initially gave us some issues, but this is resolved now and working well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate the full breadth of PGi products as there are alternatives under their umbrella if you require additional features

Enhanced collaboration and a need for a unified platform.

GlobalMeet review by Julie J.
Julie J.

"Use several times a day for web conferencing."

What do you like best?

Straight forward and easy to use. Scheduling is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally have some echoing. The problem could be on the user end and usually happens when on speaker.

Meeting and sharing content with colleges at many sites across the United States.

GlobalMeet review by Priya B.
Priya B.

"Conference Solution"

What do you like best?

Good solution for conferencing and setting up meetings

What do you dislike?

Struggles to connect and mic doesn't work at times

Useful to get people to the same platform

GlobalMeet review by User in Financial Services

"Great way to conference"

What do you like best?

Great way to have conference calls. The audio is clear and clean. Set up is easy.

What do you dislike?

The phone number I got is so random. It's in a completely different state. I just use the toll-free number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this software for all of your audio conferencing needs! The quality is sharp and it is super easy to set up!

It is so much easier to conduct conference calls now. No more trying to coordinate who will call who.

GlobalMeet review by User

"Professional conference call systems"

What do you like best?

I love how professional this software makes me appear. The professional customized greetings and prompts allow for a great conference call experience.

What do you dislike?

There is not much i can say i dislike. It would be nice to have some real time reporting during the calls.

We are able to have a more professional appearance and smoother operations for conference calls.

GlobalMeet review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Very reliable phone meetings"

What do you like best?

Global meet is easy to use and consistently reliable. Haven't had any technical issues.

What do you dislike?

I've not had any problems with this to report here.

We hold phone meetings with many people in various locations. Phone calls are always clear

GlobalMeet review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Good platform"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can easily share screens and transfer sharing to another member. I also like the fact that it is easy to connect across the world with all of the different phone options

What do you dislike?

Phone lines can sometimes have static and need to be redialed in

Screen sharing between people in different locations

GlobalMeet review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Very easy to use and is beneficail for running meetings."

What do you like best?

The feature I like best is that I can join the meeting and get an automatic call to join the conference call portion.

What do you dislike?

For some reason I am unable to connect with IE 10. Chrome works just fine.

End user issues with different tax applications. I can use the apps in GlobalMeet allow me to see exactly the metrics I need to help solve issues arising in my environment.

"Meets needs"

What do you like best?

Easy to schedule meetings, set up conference line and screen share information.

What do you dislike?

Not as intuitive as it's competitors, like Join.me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple enough but there are other products to consider.

Demoing clients, sharing information about the product.

GlobalMeet review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Globalmeet easy"

What do you like best?

You can send a link to someone via email and they can log on from there

What do you dislike?

The size of the video screen sharing is very small and the receiving end cannot see the screen as big as it should be

Seeing everyone on the left side screen and not just phone numbers even when they are guests.

Learn more about GlobalMeet

GlobalMeet Videos

Learning about GlobalMeet?

* We monitor all GlobalMeet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.