Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer

(3 reviews)

Managed File Transfer Software That Saves You Time and Money.

Work for GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer?

Learning about GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer?

GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer Reviews

Showing 3 GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer reviews
GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer review by Scott K.
Scott K.

"Works very well for most cases"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, very feature rich for the price, support has been very good.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work overly well with 2-factor authentication for non-https based traffic. The AD integration is very basic and it doesn't actually tie into our other systems or user bases very well.

EFT has really helped us to securely send big files to customers and vendors. E-mail is very limited in size, and our old solution maxed out at 1GB. EFT is easy to use for both ends, it is farily customizable on the interface and it just works. It runs on-prem which is really good for government contractors and other security minded firms, and the only file size limiter is the amount of disk you allocate to the server. I recommend it overall.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer
GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer review by User

"Very intuitive and practical. "

What do you like best?

I like that it has it's own built in editor, allowing file editing directly on the web server.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about it.

I currently use CuteFTP by Globalscape as a freelance web designer. I had purchased the product for my PC many years ago and still continue to use it. It's my preferred FTP client.

What Managed File Transfer (MFT) solution do you use?

GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Tool for secure transfers"

What do you like best?

We Used this tool for enhanced file transfers for some of our clients who required access to large secure files.

What do you dislike?

The tool could have come with a better install engine. Thanks

The software was easy to load and we didn't encounter any issues with the software installs.

Learning about GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer?

* We monitor all GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.