GlobalSight

GlobalSight is an open-source Translation Management System (TMS) that automates, streamlines, and manages the localization process.

Work for GlobalSight?

Learning about GlobalSight?

GlobalSight Reviews

Showing 10 GlobalSight reviews
GlobalSight review by Aditya J.
Aditya J.

"Moderate software"

What do you like best?

The propelled calculations are compelling at interpreting sentences more exhaustively than essentially deciphering each word in the sentence as we have seen from other interpreter programming. It will perceive the dialect consequently, which is a tremendous reward, when you're experiencing serious difficulties out which dialect is that.

What do you dislike?

We require keep away from long sentences to be more exact. There is no element to effectively turn around the dialects of the information and yield boxes, which would permit you to change from interpreting your own particular content in your dialect to deciphering a reaction in a remote dialect back to your dialect.

I utilized it ordinarily when I was functioning as a consultant and need to manage customers from remote nations and when they utilize their local expressions and words that I am not acquainted with. You can even utilize your telephone's camera and decipher something through a photo.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GlobalSight
GlobalSight review by Piyush A.
Piyush A.

"Easy to use real time translator"

What do you like best?

Is simple for non tech individuals, the interface is finished and negligible and for open source programming is free. Also, we have incorporated our webapp and site with GlobalSight in the way that all new interpretation strings are naturally sent to GlobalSight. Open source programming projects can be improved just by issue partaking in gatherings. GlobalSight is an awesome instrument for interpretation and being open source I can change the source code myself if found any bug.

What do you dislike?

I didn't confront any issues with GlobalSight, not even in it's establishment and comprehension. It deciphers truly well as it should do and is great.

GlobalSight helped us arrange and computerize the confinement procedure, which is significantly more coherent and smoother now. It completely enhanced our limitation work process and expanded the efficiency of our interpreters with its extraordinary community oriented interface.

What Translation Management solution do you use?

GlobalSight review by User in Internet

"Its an Open Source Software"

What do you like best?

I like to feel in-charge of the software which only open source softwares can provide. GlobalSight is a great tool for translation and being open source I can change the source code myself if found any bug. Also they have started Forums for different types of users which is really cool. Open source softwares can be made better only by problem sharing in forums.

I can quickly look up in the forums for any problems which other users might have faced.

What do you dislike?

Sure, open source softwares are not as good as paid softwares otherwise they would be paid as well. I really can't point out any problem with this software. It has some bugs but those can be rectified with mutual aid.

Using GlobalSight as a translation tool. It has saved lot of money that would have spent on translating the contracts.

GlobalSight review by Rubin J.
Rubin J.

"As the name suggets, Global tool for multilingual translation management"

What do you like best?

The software being open source makes it very customer friendly in terms of ability to customize as per need and at the same time being affordable to the user

What do you dislike?

I faced some issues with long sentences.Other than that the program worked wonders for me. Very happy with the product

Multilingual translation management

GlobalSight review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Free tool for translating your daily content from local language"

What do you like best?

I have actively used global sight for counselling of customers in my stream. It seamlessly translates their queries from their local language to me. Very handy and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Did not face any big issues as such. It might have not been able to correctly point out the semantics of the sentence but that is not as big a problem when most of the times it is bang on with the translation.

I have used it for translation of customer queries and sharing information with them.

GlobalSight review by Abhishek s.
Abhishek s.

"Good tool for translation management"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed using the glossary and auto complete feature. Helped me reduce TAT. Multi language support made easy

What do you dislike?

In long sentences there is always some problem with having a correct translation

translation management

GlobalSight review by Nidhi S.
Nidhi S.

"Tools for translation management for clients "

What do you like best?

Multiple languages support has been a very helpful feature for me.

What do you dislike?

The autocomplete feature is not very accurate while using any language other than english

Translation management

GlobalSight review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Open source software for translation"

What do you like best?

Cost wise it is cheaper than other alternatives. Auto complete feature makes it easy to use. Also being open source it is easy to customize and provide end to end solutions for translating

What do you dislike?

i faced some issues in translating word to word in terms of semantics of the sentence. But otherwise no issue as such

Translating to local languages and reaching out bigger audience

GlobalSight review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Amazing translator for all your needs"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease to use of this software for a basic user like me. It was easy to get around with different features. The auto completer feature works like a charm.

What do you dislike?

I had trouble in semantics some of the times. The auto complete feature can be made more accurate.

Translation management while interacting with clients

GlobalSight review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Best translation management solution"

What do you like best?

The best part is the features like intuitiveness, connect via API, automatic translation ability and in-context editor.

What do you dislike?

I have faced some issues with large document management translation of long sentences . Semantics some times gets a little bit off the true meaning.

Multi language support for customers

Learning about GlobalSight?

* We monitor all GlobalSight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.