GlobalVision

GlobalVision is the quality control platform that helps businesses eliminate errors on packaging by discovering errors before they are printed. Thousands of teams use GlobalVision worldwide, providing levels of accuracy and efficiency in packaging otherwise unattainable.

Work for GlobalVision?

Learning about GlobalVision?

GlobalVision Reviews

Ask GlobalVision a Question
Showing 47 GlobalVision reviews
GlobalVision review by <span>Lyndra N.</span>
Lyndra N.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Global Vision has wonderful customer support!

What do you like best?

I really appreciated the WebEx format for technical support with Wade Alleyne of Global Vision. I’m not a novice with technology, but after reaching a point of frustration he “virtually” spent quite a bit of time with me and controlling my computer. With his expertise, he discovered that it wasn’t actually a mistake on my part! I just didn’t have enough memory to run the application. He stayed in the WebEx long enough for me to bring my superior into my office where he literally showed her how more memory and explained how an upgrade would not only make my work more efficient but would benefit our company. His recommendation was very effective. Thank you, Global Vision, for your great customer support… especially your outstanding support technician, Wade Alleyne!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, when I refresh to compare page two of a document the application will freeze up. If I restart the application and begin with comparing page two, then I don't have the problem anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with DocuProof.

I compare and proofread art for on-package labeling for a major product line. ScanTVS helps me find mistakes that could be very costly if labels have already gone into production.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GlobalVision
GlobalVision review by <span>William B.</span>
William B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

I have been a satisfied user of GlobalVision products for almost 15 years.

What do you like best?

GlobalVision does its best to make products that are robust and user-friendly at the same time. The interfaces are intuitive and a lot of the hard work is managed behind the scenes. I have used other systems and have researched most or all of the systems available. While there may be a few specific functions that another may have an edge on, GlobalVision offerings are the most well-rounded and usable that I have seen. Especially for Life Sciences labeling (artwork), such as Pharma, Biologics, & Med Device -- having a technology assist is not merely helpful, it is critical.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything really that I can say I dislike. For things that could function even better, GlobalVision has always been open and responsive. The majority of my suggestions have been added into patches, or were already on their list for future improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the things that causes the most problems for companies in moving from manual proofing to using a tech solution is the cost. None of the solutions on the market are a $29.99 purchase from the store -- nor should they be. All of the systems are very competitively priced with each other. The amount of risk that a company carries using fully-manual/human process is hard to quantify for an ROI statement. But ask this question -- how much does a recall cost? That is a quantifiable cost. How much does patient harm/death cost? That number is beyond quantification. But, just calculating the number of man hours this will save in proofing alone can easily justify the ROI of this service. Especially for companies that market in multiple languages.

Business problems and benefits realized are the same -- increased accuracy in quality checks of artwork preparation, reduced amount of human error in the proofreading process, and reduced amount of time in performing the quality checks. A 4-language leaflet could take upwards of 2 days to manually proofread, a 30-language IFU could take over a week. A 200-page user manual in 30 languages could take months. Using technology can cut that to 15 minutes or so. There are also so many problems that can impede getting 100% accuracy with human-only proofreading, not to mention the large risk assumed when a human reader tries to review artwork in languages with characters that are unreadable by the reviewer.

What Inventory Management solution do you use?

GlobalVision review by <span>Cory B.</span>
Cory B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Accurate, precise, and efficient for label inspections

What do you like best?

The software is a critical part of our inspection process. It provides what is expected upon using it by minimizing human inspection errors, improved efficiency, and customizable inspection reports that fits the situation.

What do you dislike?

The software may be very precise, but accuracy tends to give a few false positives when pushing the software to the limit; i.e., 10,000 word-count pharmaceutical insert comparisons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is highly recommended to any Quality Department who need more efficient and accurate software. Manual inspections take a substantial amount of time, and this product will help step up the level of quality in any business.

The software is utilized for pharmaceutical label and insert inspections and comparisons. Before using this, the process was manual. This brought the inspection time down from 5-10 hours to 1 hour on average.

GlobalVision review by <span>Lindsey H.</span>
Lindsey H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

GlobalVision products have been a life-saver.

What do you like best?

GlobalVision software helps us have peace of mind when we are working on projects. It's so nice to have software that can act as another layer of protection to make sure projects are done correctly and without errors.

What do you dislike?

The software can be slow, depending on the size of the files we are using. There is also a somewhat steep learning curve, but overall the software is very user-intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GlobalVision has great products, but also great customer service. Everyone we have been in contact with has been very helpful and friendly.

We use GlobalVision products when proofing a variety of materials, and it helps us save time. The software is especially helpful for first-round proofing, so we avoid having to match copy.

GlobalVision review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

Global Vision 5.0 Overview

What do you like best?

Global Vision took the time the other day to go over with my team the features of the upcoming latest version of their product. The presentation was quite thorough and detailed. I look forward to using this updated (and improved) comparison tool.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked a copy of the presentation (PowerPoint?), but it's not mission critical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

I QC changes between rounds of pharmaceutical documents. Accuracy to detail (and no unrequested new changes) is paramount in my role as a proofreader.

GlobalVision review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

Review of Global Vision products ArtProof and Docu-Proof

What do you like best?

With both ArtProof and Docu-Proof, we have increased our accuracy greatly and have found the time we spend proofreading to be a fraction of that we spent without them.

What do you dislike?

We have had some features in ArtProof and Docu-Proof that we depended on that have been eliminated in recent upgrades. We understand that Global Vision is trying to accommodate various needs of many customers but the fact remains that we are paying the same fees for fewer features.

All that I wrote about above; the time saved and comfort level gained with these software's is true but do have to spend more time proofreading with the loss of certain features. We can adapt to the step backwards but perhaps our fee should reflect the loss of the features. I would be happy to explain in detail if desired.

Also, even though we have been constant customers for several years, There is a mix yearly concerning our user license that makes us lose time because we have to call the IT department to solve the problem. I would love the subscription renewal process to be more smooth.

Docu-Proof has increased our accuracy immensely when comparing our customer's word documents and pdf's to the extended labels that we produce. This product has lowered mistakes and company losses greatly compared to when we read and compared the documents, which can be as many as a hundred pages, word for word.

ArtProof has also made the examination of customer art to what we produce easier, faster, and more accurate.

The time that these software's save us is very significant. Also, our level of comfort that our work is accurate has made us loyal costumers to Global Vision.

Learning about GlobalVision?

* We monitor all GlobalVision reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.