Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Gmail Merge for G Suite

3.1
(4 reviews)

Gmail Merge for G Suite is a google spreadsheet add-on that helps to do the mail merge by using gmail account.

Work for Gmail Merge for G Suite?

Learning about Gmail Merge for G Suite?

Gmail Merge for G Suite Reviews

Showing 4 Gmail Merge for G Suite reviews
Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User

"Concerns With Full Migration"

What do you like best?

I like the look and feel because it is something that I am used to seeing with Gmail. I also like the functionality of the service within G Suites.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it didn't fully transfer all of my emails over from the server. I also do not like that there isn't an innate program like outlook to be able to read emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training would be very helpful. It is quite user-friendly however, it didn't transmit all of my emails during the implementation phase which was very frustrating. I would ensure everything transfers for the staff members are not frustrated with the new changes.

It is much more cost effective than utilizing Microsoft Suite licenses.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gmail Merge for G Suite
Gmail Merge for G Suite review by Administrator

"G Suite hits the G spot"

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to use. My IT guy showed me, a technologically challenged business owner, how to use the Gmail merge for my business. It was not hard at all and I feel comfortable with it's use daily.

What do you dislike?

I had some issues with adding my profile picture. I asked my IT guy for help since it was not the same as regular Gmail accounts. He showed me and now I am able to update it on my own.

I feel like less of an amateur having an email linked to my website rather than a gmail email on my business card.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Gmail Merge helps me keep organized"

What do you like best?

Gmail Mail Merge is powerful and packed with useful features. I can insert different (unique) file attachments from Google Drive for each recipient.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the wait-time that I sometimes encounter when I have to attach large documents over a slow network. Sometimes, it tells me that my files are too large and then I have to make use of a cloud interface in order to send in those files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will highly recommend this platform for accounting and tech-oriented companies that manage a lot of documents. It helps me to keep up to date with day to day emails that i attend to.

I use it to upload my weekly reports to my supervisors and senior top-management staff, and it makes me keep the emails personalized

Gmail Merge for G Suite review by Melissa D.
Melissa D.

"Its okay"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use and it's very organized which I find very convenient.

What do you dislike?

It's a little boring and could probably just use some cosmetic improvement, nothing much.

The benefits that it provides are pretty much the same as other software that are the same thing.

There are not enough reviews of Gmail Merge for G Suite for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

GTasks for G Suite Logo
GTasks for G Suite
3.7
(15 reviews)
GTasks add-on for Google Sheets integrates your Google Tasks with Sheets, allowing you to tackle your to-do list and manage them effortlessly.
Zoom.ai for G Suite Logo
Zoom.ai for G Suite
(13 reviews)
Zoom.ai helps you to schedule meetings, get you prepared for meetings, get you introductions, set reminders, book travel, and more.
DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite Logo
DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite
4.7
(12 reviews)
DocHub streamlines document signing, distribution and form completion.
SignRequest for G Suite Logo
SignRequest for G Suite
(12 reviews)
SignRequest is a Google Docs Add-on that allows you to easily sign documents online using an electronic signature.
DocSecrets for G Suite Logo
DocSecrets for G Suite
(11 reviews)
DocSecrets is an add-on for Google Docs that hides and encrypts sensitive information such as passwords or an idea for a patent.
DocuSign for G Suite Logo
DocuSign for G Suite
3.9
(11 reviews)
DocuSign allows you to Sign, send, track, and manage documents right from your favorite G Suite applications.
Google Apps Tips for G Suite Logo
Google Apps Tips for G Suite
(11 reviews)
Google Apps Tips is packed full of the things that make you more productive and make you smile even more when youre using Google Apps.
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite Logo
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite
(5 reviews)
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite Add-On allows to connect to your Jira instance.This versions allows you to have any Jira Ticket ID in your sheet display the individual ticket status with a single click in the Add-On's menu.
Kami for G Suite Logo
Kami for G Suite
4.0
(5 reviews)
Kami tools enables you to annotate, markup, and collaborate on your PDF, document, or image files.
Lumin PDF for G Suite Logo
Lumin PDF for G Suite
(5 reviews)
Lumin automatically works with Gmail and Google Drive, allowing you to view your files or email attachments without downloading them.

Learning about Gmail Merge for G Suite?

* We monitor all Gmail Merge for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.