Do you work for Gmail?

Gmail Reviews & Product Details

What is Gmail?

Get custom email (@yourcompany.com) and more. 30GB of inbox storage Compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients Ad-free, 24/7 support and more

Gmail Profile Details

Gmail Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Gmail Reviews

1-50 of 911 total Gmail reviews

Gmail Reviews

1-50 of 911 total Gmail reviews
Gmail review by grady t.
Licenciado

"Gmail, a good tool and organized"

What do you like best?

Gmail, it is very easy to use and create an account too, it is a tool that serves you both for the workplace and personal. It is very organized, the emails arrive very fast and they send efficiently, which facilitates the process without sending important documents of the work. I also like the way it is organized, it has three entries, the main one, promotions and notifications, this makes it more comfortable for us as we go directly to where we need the information. This is very important for me, since I do a lot of business and I receive a lot of emails that come and go through my Gmail account, I like their speed quickly.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this tool is very easy to use, the only thing I do not like is that it takes a long time to load and it makes you lose a little time, but I like how it is organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think everyone has gmail. is the most innovative and innovative, but if you do not have it, I recommend it, gmail, is a well organized tool where you can receive and send all kinds of files, videos, images among other things.

It has facilitated everything in relation to the sending of information to my employees and colleagues, it has been a tool that is easy to access, and efficient.

Gmail review by Jenna P.

"Gmail Review"

What do you like best?

Gmail is easy to use. It is a well thought out tool that can be used as a quick form of communication for business and for life in general. The emails arrive quickly and send in a timely manner, making for easy conversation. I appreciate that the inbox is organized into three different categories; primary, social, and promotions. It makes for an easy direction.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there is no way to be logged into multiple gmail accounts at one time. I would like to be able to switch from my work email to my personal, but there is not a way to do that. Other than that issue, I am very impressed with Gmail and will continue to use it for years to come.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy to use and reliable form of email.

A problem that businesses and employees often have is miscommunication. Gmail is a great way to avoid the miscommunication issue. Gmail helps employers and and employees converse via and form of technology. The world is at your fingertips using Gmail. Numerous different work tools can be sent via Gmail; power points, schedules, spread sheets, and more.

Gmail review by emily r.
Sub Gerente
Internet

"Great Tool for Email and Organizing"

What do you like best?

A lot of features, easy to use and completely free. Also advertisements appear quite nicely and are not annoying at all. For businesses it offers even more services and there are a lot of services on the web, you can use with the same Google account, such as Google Drive, YouTube and others, making a Google Account very useful. Also can be used for Android Smartphones and Tablets.

What do you dislike?

At first it is a bit overwhelming and to get used to all the features and options it offers, takes some time. Nothing you could not get done though. It just takes some time to get used to, that is all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for personal and business email and organization.

Email, Organization of Contacts and Calender for organization. Whatever you need, be it personally or to cover your business needs.

Gmail review by Laurimar M.
Docente y Jefe de Admisión y Control de Estudio Sede Maracay

"my experience has been positive, Gmail is a work tool"

What do you like best?

The amount of message I can receive and keep in the inbox, in my case they go over 9 thousand, the possibility of saving any file that I downloaded by storing in the Drive, the possibility of storing photos and organize them, manage a calendar of activities, in addition to the synchronization that I can have between the different applications that I use, something very important is security because it informs from which device the mail was accessed and when

What do you dislike?

Good storage is extensive but limited, when deleting a group of messages from the same issuer is only possible to do so by message selection not by author of the message, I would like to have a more advanced search of my messages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent work tool, helps you keep your activities updated and communication with your customers

Storage of private information, permanent contact through messages with customers, to share information to customers through the Drive

Gmail review by Stefan T.
(10,001+ employees)

"One of the best if not the best Web mail service."

What do you like best?

I'm using Gmail for more than 8 years, I love the way that Gmail delivers notifications and the way they filter out emails, I, even more, love the new look of Gmail, it is tightly integrated in google ecosystem and I can use my Gmail account to sign in to almost 90% of websites.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of options to make Rules like in outlook, yes you can label emails and organize them pretty well but it's not that powerful as desktop applications. And someday I would like to see a desktop version of Gmail client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gmail offers all the great services and integration with hundreds of websites, basically, you can have one Gmail account for all the web out there. If you don't have a Gmail account, you must create one as soon as possible.

Gmail is a great mailing service, I use it for both my personal and my business use.

Gmail review by Dariana C.
Profesora de inglés

"This is the best email service you could ever have in your personal and professional life."

What do you like best?

I really like that Gmail is simple and easy to use. Also the interface is minimalist and you can have your mails organized in labels or categories and you almost never receive spam. I like that you can have all the google services at hand just with your email. This email platform allows you to set up differrent accounts in a single one. Finally, I like that I can have Gmail installed in my different devices and have all synchronized.

What do you dislike?

The are two things that I don't like about Gmail. The first thing is that sometimes I have to compose large mails but the message screen is to small so it's a little annoying. Secondly, I would like that the free storage space could be bigger. If you want to expand your space you can do it but you have to pay for it, that's the part I don't enjoy much. Taking into account all the pros, I don't care that much about cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For real, Gmail is the best email platform out there because it allows you to do almost anything with your mail.

Gmail is perfect for personal and professional tasks. It serves for sending mails, saving files in the cloud, linking your personal and professional accounts and many other activities. I fully recommend you to use it in your business, you will realize that it's the best communication tool in the market.

Gmail review by Christine F.
IT Support Technician

"The best email service both personally and professionally. "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that having a gmail gives you access to all of Google's other awesome applications like Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar etc. Regarding email specifically, it's great that your emails are automatically divided into categories based on their content (social, promotions, updates, etc.). I also love that you can unsubscribe from an email list with Google instead of having to go to the person's/company's website. The other applications really compliment Gmail and make collaboration much more smooth. When I use my gmail to book a flight or sometimes when I order a package, the day of my flight or delivery day for my package is automatically placed on my calendar. Gmail just keeps getting smarter while other email services can barely do what they say they will.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any cons to mention about gmail. The worst thing I could say is that I have the Gmail app on my phone and sometimes my notifications for an email don't come to my phone. However, that could be an issue with my phone so, I can't put that on Gmail. I have nothing bad to say about Gmail.

It has been beneficial because it is compatible with all Windows operating systems, MAC. Since my co-workers have different types of devices, it is important that we use an email service that everyone can access.

Gmail review by Cristina R.

"The best free email service"

What do you like best?

Gmail is the absolut best free email service there is.

With a gargantuan amount of space, robust security compared to other free email options and full featured integration with other apps in the Google ecosystem; Gmail allows for seamless operation and lightning fast email use.

Gmail also allows for attachments of large files, and is fully integrated into pretty much any smart phone, tablet, computer or device that allows email or internet use.

Gmail is fast to load, read, edit, send and receive.

What do you dislike?

The mobile apps could use some work, the features could be easier to modify, button & sliding actions as well.

Allowed attachment file sizes are already huge but could be bigger now that we are in the 4k era.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The absolut best, no need to consider other options, just register and start using it everywhere

Gmail allows for instant, fast and secure communication with clients, coworkers, relatives, friends and pretty much everyone online.

Gmail review by Juan Camilo R.

"Top of the line, fully featured, fully integrated, robust, free e-mail software. Essential"

What do you like best?

Gmail is spectacular and part of my shortlist of essential pieces of software.

I've been using it since its inception in early Beta, back when it gave 1GB vs the 2mb given by Hotmail.

Gmail is superbly intuitive, easy to use, vastly available on pretty much every software platform and device and compatible with mostly every email client, secure, fast, allows for large filesizes.

Fully integrated with google's software package and devices, allowing you to instantly sync calendar appointments, calendars and the like between all of your google account.

The Spam filter works spectacularly and very rarely filters out good email, or lets spam into your inbox.

Very easy to search for e-mail, advanced and intuitive formatting options, easy to paste or attach files or fomats, nearly instant sync of sent and received e-mails.

Gmail has been a trendsetter having rivals play constant catch up when it comes to storage, speed, security, and UI. Truly essential and the best free email alternative around.

What do you dislike?

Easily the hardest "Dislike" column I've had to write; I wish both the interface, formatting and editing of contacts within Gmail were handled better and more intuitively, it's much more of a hassle to use than similar approaches like that of iCloud.

There's barely anything wrong with Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it, best free email software available.

Used it since its inception (And would be my only option if I didn't have a 1997 hotmail account which most of my contacts have had for 2 decades). Email has been the superior solution for each and every e-mail communication needed.

Gmail review by Devon T.
Marketing Director
Consumer Electronics
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to Use and Free Email Service"

What do you like best?

Gmail has several features that I like - in addition to the fact that it is a free service with a large amount of storage space available. I like that Gmail allows you to have multiple accounts - allowing me to have a personal and a business email account - both free of charge - that are easy to switch in between. I am able to navigate between my two Gmail email addresses by clicking one button. Another thing that I like about Gmail is that the Gmail mobile application is compatible with any operating system. Since I use a Windows machine at work and an Apple mobile device, being able to use my email on both operating systems is necessary. Many email providers are only compatible with one operating system or the other so, the fact that Gmail is universal is one of my favorite features. I'm able to access my Gmail account no matter what device I am using.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Gmail has one display/set-up for emails and you aren't able to change how emails are displayed in order to customize to your liking. While Gmail does allow you to change the background images, it doesn't allow you to change how the actual messages are displayed. For someone who isn't a fan of the way it is set-up, this can be frustrating. I also dislike the amount of spam that gets bypassed and makes it to my inbox. Gmail has a specific spam folder where all spam messages should go directly - totally bypassing the inbox. However, in my experience, this only works some of the time. I find so many spam messages in my inbox - something that can be dangerous.... especially since I use Gmail for business purposes with emails that contain sensitive information. A virus from a spam email could have serious consequences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Gmail because it really has everything that you could want or need in an email service provider. Gmail has a free version that offers a large amount of storage space. Gmail allows you to have multiple accounts so it is easy to keep business and personal emails separate. Gmail is compatible with all Google services making it easy to incorporate and go from one service to the next - all you need is one account to access all Google services. I definitely recommend Gmail for both business and personal email needs.

Gmail allows us to access our email accounts no matter where we are working - from the office to home to the train - this is because no download is necessary - you can access your Gmail as long as you have the internet. This is so important since we are constantly traveling for work. This is also something that many other email providers don't offer. Since Gmail is a free email service, it saves my company a lot of money while still providing a huge amount of storage space. Having a lot of storage space is very important for my company because we archive and keep every single email that is ever sent and received. An email service that doesn't have the space the Gmail offers would just not be an option for my company.

Gmail review by Joe B.
Senior Project Manager
Construction
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to Use, Free Email Service"

What do you like best?

I like best that Gmail conveniently works on all operating systems via its mobile application or any where that has an internet connection via the Gmail website. This is - in my opinion - the most convenient thing about Gmail since my company uses different operating systems. We have Windows at the office and Apple/MAC on our mobile devices. So, have an email service that works on both operating systems is necessary in order for us to have access to our email account when we are traveling via our mobile devices. Gmail works just as good and as fast on my iPhone as it does on my desktop computer. The mobile application is just as fast as using the Gmail website.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Gmail has such a negative, unprofessional connotation associated with it by so many people. I have found that many people view Gmail as unprofessional not because it is a free service but because they believe it is not secure. This is a downfall as far as I am concerned especially since I use Gmail for business purposes and so, it is important that it be viewed as a secure service. I have found that Gmail is actually quite secure and just as professional as any other email service that I have used. The only thing that I think could make Gmail any better is for them to work on its reputation by educating people on the measures Gmail takes to keep email accounts secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Gmail for several reasons - because it is free and offers a large amount of storage space. I also recommend it because it is super fast - I receive new emails almost immediately. Gmail also has a nice mobile application that is compatible across all operating systems - making it easy to check your email no matter what type of device you are using. Gmail also does a good job of filtering SPAM emails to the designated SPAM folder so I never even have to deal with incoming SPAM messages.

Gmail is great because not only is it free but it offers a ton of storage space, something that is important for my company because we keep every single email that we both send and receive so that we are able to look back and have every conversation documented. Gmail also allows you to have emails forwarded to any other email account from any other email provider - something that many free email providers do not offer. This is important because since we have several email providers- we can set it up so that they are all forwarded to a single email account. This makes it much easier to check and keep track of incoming emails.

Gmail review by Amanda S.
Self Employed
Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Ease of use is unparalleled"

What do you like best?

Gmail accounts are easy to set up within schools and businesses, giving you a private community to be able to communicate with easily. There are many features that google offers including the google drive which allows you to upload documents and folders and share them with individuals or groups. There is even the possibility to instal a password for people to edit or download documents. The internal address book is a very helpful feature, that way if you are trying to send something to a group of people or someone you may not know the full address of, google suggests them for you.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to upload large documents and folders and the use of a third party website for such large files is needed. Mobile use of the system is a little annoying personally on iPhones as it is a whole separate multiple apps you need to function the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many features you can use and I recommend you try to utilize all of them, it makes for a more seamless experience for staff and students. Mass e-mails, google sites, and google drive are imperative for an easy education experience.

Having the school be on the same e-mail network there are many features that become available including google sites, which allows specific links to be found for certain purposes with the search of simple given phrases. Also being able to share live documents with contacts is very helpful.

Gmail review by Stanislava P.
Account manager
Telecommunications

"Inbox for all my needs."

What do you like best?

I always used Gmail for my primary personal e-mail, now that they did a complete redesign of the whole Gmail interface I love it even more. I love the integration with google drive google keep, and google docs, I can have one account for all services. I can even label emails and that way stay organized. And I love how it filters the primary social and promotional emails.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can see as a minus is slow loading times, but it happens really rarely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gmail is a must these days therefor I would highly recomend it to anyone.

I use Gmail as my personal email for my personal needs but I can use it for business needs as well. It helps me stay organized and never miss any important email.

Gmail review by Ava P.
Human Resources Executive
Consumer Services
(10,001+ employees)

"My Favorite Email Service"

What do you like best?

There are many features that I like about Gmail but most of all I like the fact that it is compatible with so many other Google programs. At my company, we choose the product that is easy and reliable - which we have found in Gmail. It is convenient to be able to have my Google Calendar synced with my Gmail because when I receive emailed appointments, they are easily synced to my calendar without having to do all of the manual steps. This is a very large and important feature of Gmail .In addition to its compatibility, it is also free and offers a large amount of storage capacity.

What do you dislike?

A reason that me and my company alike tend to dislike about Gmail is the belief that many have that the email service is unprofessional. There is a large portion of the population that view Gmail as unprofessional and full of spam - two things that can be very negative for a business that relies on Gmail as its prime internal email service. Perhaps if this stigma disappeared, we would be able to use Gmail externally with our clients as much as we do to communicate internally, between employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Gmail no matter what platform - Apple or Windows - you use because it has an application that is compatible with all operating systems. Even better, if you don't want to take up space on your device by downloading the Gmail application, Gmail has a website that is accessible from any device, from any location that has an internet connection. Being able to access Gmail no matter where you are or what kind of device you are using it a huge benefit of this free service. I am always recommending Gmail to my coworkers and friends.

Gmail has helped my company a lot in a number of ways but mostly because of its sync-ability with other Gmail programs - which helps us to save time and be efficient. For example, when an appointment is emailed to me, it will automatically sync with my Google Calendar and Google Maps. So, the event is saved to my calendar and when it comes time for me to navigate to the event, it is already there and accessible in my Google Maps application. This has been very helpful on many occasions.

Gmail review by Christian C.
★ Digital Marketing Architect, Author, Speaker

"The Ultimate Email Experience"

What do you like best?

Gmail has it all. Filters, Folders, Labels, and extensions for days. You can customize your email YOUR way, and with add-ons/extensions, you can literally do almost anything with Gmail that you can imagine.

What do you dislike?

There are some gaps between Inbox and Gmail that I wish Google could close. I prefer Gmail on Desktop, however, the Inbox features such as auto-grouping are something that I miss when using Gmail. I would prefer a more cohesive desktop and mobile experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ONLY email solution that you will ever need again. I highly recommend Gmail as your go to and forever use as your email client.

I use Gmail and Gsuite Gmail (customized) with many great extensions that include email tracking, click tracking, attachment icons, inline notes, and basic CRM functionality. Using Gmail across platforms allows me to view my mail with ease and manage my inboxes without much issue.

Gmail review by Gina L.
Account Executive
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"Secure and Reliable Email Service"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Gmail is how convenient it is to access my email. As long as I have the Internet, I can access my Gmail email account simply by using an Internet browser. When on my cell phone, even more conveniently, I can access my Google email account using the Gmail application with the simple click of a button - even more convenient - the Gmail application makes it so that I don't have to continuously enter my login credentials to gain access. I also really like how much storage Gmail provides. It provides more storage space than I could never come close to using. I also really like that Gmail is compatible with all of the other Google services, including Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Maps. This makes it extremely convenient to go from one Google service to the other with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I have found to dislike about Gmail is the fact that many people think that it is unsecure and unprofessional. This is a stigma that has been attached to Gmail for as long as I can remember. However, this is very untrue as current users of Gmail can attest. I have found it to be secure and reliable and have never experienced any of these kinds of issues. However, many people don't have a Gmail account and won't use it because of that unprofessional statement that is attached to it. I also think the Gmail sorting options could be improved. It is sometimes difficult to sort and view your emails in an organized, user-friendly manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Gmail for those who want to be able to access their email from any location as long as they have the Internet without having to download an application that takes up storage space on your device. However, for those that prefer to use an application on their device, Gmail offers easy, one click access to email on its very reliable mobile application. Gmail is user friendly with a ton of storage space and is easy to customize and organize.

Gmail has been great for my company because it is so easily integrated with other google services. For example, if I get an email in my Gmail account that has an appointment with a time, date and location, I can automatically have it sent to my Google Calendar as an appointment as well just to my Google Maps as a location. This means that the appointment that came in an email to my Gmail account is saved to my Google calendar and sent to my Google Maps so I can conveniently find the location of the meeting and get directions.

Gmail review by Rebecca C.
Marketing Coordinator

"It works but there are slight problems"

What do you like best?

1) You can attach multiple email accounts and theoretically switch in between them easily.

2) It's connected to Google Drive so I can find things easily.

3) Lots of storage space.

4) Threads so I can keep track of past convos

5) I am able to connect a non-gmail account work email to my gmail.

What do you dislike?

1) I attached a non-gmail email a while ago. I have un-attached it, but am still receiving emails addressed to my work account. I have asked Customer Support for help at least a month ago and no one has gotten back to me.

2) When I switch in between accounts, it forces me to sign out first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the interface and low learning curve.

I have connected my non-gmail account for work to a gmail account to connect with my clients. I love that everything is in one place and I have easy access to Google Drive too!

Gmail review by Tyler C.
Assistant Manager
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"Secure Email Service with Good Storage"

What do you like best?

I like that Gmail helps me in being organized with my email. I receive so many emails each day for work to my Gmail account that without the features that Gmail offers, my inbox would get out of hand quickly. Gmail allows me to sort my email by color and folder. This really helps my email organization. I also like how quick and responsive Gmail is especially compared to other free email services. The speed is fast and I never waste time waiting for it to load. I also like Gmail's searching capability - I'm able to do a general search and Gmail is quick to retrieve my results. This is one of my most frequented features in Gmail and it works great.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Gmail doesn't have an option to have a standard email template. Since I send out similarly worded emails to different clients quite often, it would be nice to have a standardized template so that I don't spend time rewriting the same email over and over again. This would save me a lot of time. I also dislike that some of my important emails often get put in my spam folder. This is a pretty large issue especially because when email is put in your spam folder, you aren't even notified that it was received. This has made me miss several important emails that were sitting in my junk the entire time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Gmail for any one who is looking for an easy to navigate, clean and free email account that offers a good amount of storage space in the free version. It is also good for those people who want or need multiple email accounts. I have found that it offers pretty good spam detection and removal to your junk email folder All in all it is a good and secure email service provider and I recommend.

Since Gmail is easy to use and navigate, it has been easy to push through to our employees with little training required. Gmail has also been a benefit because it easily allows us to create a signature that includes our logo and colors. This is an important feature so that we are pushing our logo out there with each email message that we send. My company also appreciates Gmail because of its application that can be used on all devices. The Gmail application makes it so that your email is always running in the background and you can receive real time email notifications.

Gmail review by Luke A.
Account Executive
Management Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to Access, Simple Email Provider"

What do you like best?

Gmail has several features that I like enough that I use it as my primary email provider for both my professional and personal lives. The feature that I like the most about Gmail is that it allows you to have more than one free email address. Since I use this for both work and home life, being able to have multiple email accounts is necessary for me. I also like that Gmail has an easy to use application that works with all operating systems. This enables me to have the Gmail application always running on my phone so that I'm receiving email notifications as emails are received. The fact that I can also access Gmail via the internet, without having to download the application is good for me because I use several devices, not all of which am I able to download applications.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Gmail has a negative connotation to it. Many people seem to view Gmail as unprofessional and unsecure - two things that I have not experienced in my years of using Gmail. However, because it does have a negative connotation to many people, I have found that people can sometimes hesitate to open emails that come from Gmail accounts out of fear that it is a virus. This can be harming, especially when you are like me and use Gmail as a professional email provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely say that I recommend Gmail. It is a good tool for anyone who wants a free, basic email account that has a decent application and web interface in which to access your emails. Gmail also makes it easy to switch from one account to the next - making it good for those people who find themselves needing more than one email address. I have not found to receive any more spam in my Gmail than I have experienced in the past with other email providers. Any spam that I do receive is directly and automatically placed in my Junk folder so that I never have to deal with it.

Gmail is good because it allows us to have a free email account with a large amount of storage space. I have been using my Gmail email address for almost three years and I have yet to meet the storage limit that Gmail sets for its free account. This is important to me as most of my emails must be saved and filed in order for later access. Gmail has also proven to be beneficial because of its compatibility with other Google services. Since - as long as you are signed in on all Google applications using the same Google account - the information is universal. This is a convenient feature that has proven to save a lot of time in a variety of different kinds of situations.

Gmail review by Jennifer P.
Admissions Coordinator
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"Can't Say Enough Great Things About Gmail"

What do you like best?

There are so many features that I like about Gmail. It is my choice for both professional and personal email. I like best that Gmail is compatible with any computer, device or cell phone that I happen to be using at any given time. In today's day and age, we are always traveling and using a number of different devices. I have an Android, Apple, MAC and Windows device that I use interchangeably throughout my day. Many other email services aren't compatible across the board like Gmail. With Gmail, I can download the application to any device I am using - whether it is Apple or Android. If I am on a computer or device that I don't want to download the Gmail application on, I can easily visit the Gmail website to quickly check my email. Being able to have access like this is a must have for me, especially with what I do as a profession. Also, since I use it for both personal and professional, being able to have multiple email accounts - free of charge - has been absolutely of the upmost conveniencey and importance to me. Before Gmail, it was a process to track both my personal and professional email accounts. I would have to log in and out and go back and forth with security checks and still it was difficult to keep tabs on both emails. Gmail has made this process much simpler and I'm able to keep tabs on all of my email accounts in a much more timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I have used Gmail for years and even racking my brain, I'm unable to think of something that I have found to dislike about it. If I had to think of something, I would say that I wish Gmail had more enhanced features. While is has everything that I need, the features it offers tend to be very basic. I have noticed that other email programs offering features like being able to "snooze emails" and things like that. It would also be nice if you could personalize the look of the Gmail platform more. Really, there is only one option as far as look and feel of the service. It would be nice to be able to customize the layout and style to one that more fits my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Gmail to anyone who is looking for a professional and easy to use email service. It is great not only because it is free but because it offers a ton of storage space - something that is important for those professional accounts when so many things can't be deleted. I also recommend Gmail because it is easy to access from any device that has the internet. It has every feature I have needed. Highly recommend.

Gmail has allowed us to access our business email from anywhere that we are working. It is also great because it allows us to have more than one email address and quickly switch between them. This is important for what I do as I have different email addresses for the different program areas that I work. Being able to have multiple email accounts and switch back and forth is a feature that I wouldn't be able to do without. Gmail has also been great because of its compatibility with other Google applications. When we are working with a file in Google Drive or creating a document in Google Docs, we are able to easily go from one application to the other and make sure that the files are accessible in them all. I also appreciate that Gmail works automatically with Google Maps. This allows any location that is emailed to me to automatically be sent to my Google Maps account so when it comes time for me to navigate to a location, it is automatically stored in my Google Maps - no more having to type in an address when in a rush.

Gmail review by Kenny U.
Sales Manager

"Good, Compatible Email Service"

What do you like best?

There are several things that I like about Gmail. My favorite thing is the amount of storage space that is available from a free email provider. Gmail offers more storage space than some of the paid email providers that I have used in the past. This is important to me as I do a lot of business and have a ton of emails coming in and going out through my Gmail account - emails that need to be saved and can't be deleted. For me, having a lot of storage space is essential and it is the number one reason why I use Gmail as my mail email service.

What do you dislike?

As someone who uses Gmail both professionally and personally, I dislike the stigma that many people attach to it that it is not secure. I have found that Gmail is very secure and offers enhanced security features. For example, if I forget my password and put the wrong password in too many times or login from a different location that I usually access my account from, the Gmail team freezes my email account until I can confirm that it is really me trying to access my account. The fact that so many people thing Gmail is not secure is damaging because many people overlook and disregard emails that come from Gmail accounts or view them as unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Gmail to anyone looking for a free email service that is definitely secure and offers a huge amount of storage space. I also recommend it because it is accessible from any device that has the internet. Gmail also has a really great application that can be downloaded on both Andriod and IOS devices. I have only had great experiences when using the Gmail application. The application also makes it easy to check my Gmail account since it is always running in the background and I don't have to keep logging in to access my emails.

Gmail has allowed myself and my coworkers to have a free email service with a ton of storage. It has also allowed us to have more than one email account and switch between the accounts with the click of a button. This is important as most of us have both personal and a professional Gmail accounts. Gmail has also been beneficial because it is compatible with all operating systems (Windows, MAC). Since my coworkers all have different types of devices, it is important that we use an email service that is accessible from them all.

Gmail review by User

"Good not great - has issues. "

What do you like best?

The feature I like best about Gmail is the ability to undo sending an email. I also like that you can customize the theme in a different number of ways with colors schemes.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Gmail is that it tries to get too creative and helpful and it ends up causing problems. For example, It combines all emails from the same person into one thread which makes it hard to reply to one instance of their emails that happened earlier in the thread. I also don't like that you can't rearrange the order that folders show up on your panel on the left (like putting Sent above Snoozed) I also don't like that it changes the font color of text that is either copied from a different email or repeated from down the thread. It would be easier if it just indented or signified that it is older in some other way.

Allows me to communicate with my team members and share files with large number of people. I like the automation of the signature which makes it easy and quick for emails to have a professional feel. I have realized the benefit of quick communication and handy app.

Gmail review by User in Internet

"Gmail is the simplest and best "

What do you like best?

I’ve been using gmail since early 2004 beta and it’s simply the best email system out there. You can access it from anywhere. It’s simple to use. You don’t have to worry about storage but. You can filter and tag and archive all of your mail in the most simple, intuitive, and straightforward way. Gmal

What do you dislike?

I’ve found very little to dislike - some of the experimental features could be more stable and come into an actual release more quickly, and I haven’t loved every UI update. I am not thrilled that after rolling out the Inbox app and getting people to love it, they’re pulling it.

It’s very simple to implement for a company. Everyone is using a system they can access from anywhere, so there is no risk of downtime or disconnection. Using gmail as a company also means everyone has access to the rest of the google suite of apps and can collaborate, which is excellent.

Gmail review by Jordan D.
Senior Marketing Associate/Team Lead
Consumer Services

"The best email service out there"

What do you like best?

The search function is impeccable. I'm recovering emails from years ago in a breeze. I also love the keyboard shortcuts, and Google labs feature. Oh, and canned responses are not easy to find but have been SUPER helpful to me in my workflow. Google's suite of products truly never fails to impress, and Google is the leader in this category.

What do you dislike?

I wish that folder management was more front and center. There's really not much else, as Google is one of the most trusted and highly used email services of all time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use from: and to: commands in search. It helps a TON!

Intraoffice communication, chat features, and general organization. It's very helpful to be able to have everyone in the organization on a single communication platform, and Google has really perfected this. I honestly love Gmail, and I am always impressed by its reliability.

Gmail review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Gmail is great and it's becoming easier and easier to use"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Gmail is how I'm able to use folders to keep track of my emails and create filters as well.

This is enable need to stay on top of my day as everyday we get tons of new product emails updates meeting request as well as client emails and without Gmail's folders and filtering system I would not be able to keep organized with a huge influx of messages. What GMail I'm now able to see what are the priority unread messages and then later on in my spare time go through my other filters and foldersand look at those messages as well.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that we can only unsend an email within a 30 second time frame which sometimes it's not enough time to actually stop an email from sending let's say if you made a typo. This is especially stressful because we do work with external clients and once in a blue moon we do make a typo or an error on an email so it would be great if there was an option to have a longer time period for us to recall an email.

Again during my day today I work a lot with external clients and we work with contact form so we'll use Gmail a lot to organize our replies to clients and then send them out. The great thing with Gmail is that I'm able to format the email right from the outbox in other words adding bullet points so it's easier for a client's read or even changing the format up.

Making it easier read it definitely makes a better client experience.

Not only that but Gmail's new nudge feature lets me see any email replies that I might have missed foreign since I might have asked a question and they never got back to me so then this email comes back to me as a nudge reminding me to follow up with a client. This is great because sometimes you do with so many client and grease it's so easy to let something slip through the cracks and with this nudge feature we can easily stay on top of all our clients

Gmail review by jose n.
Analista de investigación
(10,001+ employees)

"mi experiencia con esta aplicacion es muy positiva la recomiento"

What do you like best?

es una aplicación multinacional fácil de usar para la comodidad del usuario hace mas fácil la comunicación entre dos personas o empresas los correos electrónicos llegan muy rápidamente no tienen retraso es una plataforma muy estable ideal para trabajar en ella.

What do you dislike?

no me gusta que le falta un chat para comunicación instantánea, es muy poca la capacidad para el envió de archivos

Recommendations to others considering the product

recomiendo Gmail para uso tanto corporativo como persona es una herramienta muy fácil de usar para transferir archivos a muy rápida velocidad casi al instante

es muy rápida transferencia de datos entre puestos de trabajos evitando así trasladarse de piso a piso con una información digital

Gmail review by Natalya L.
Руководитель проектов

"The most functional ugly client"

What do you like best?

1) Two-factor authorization

2) Plenty of space for letters

3) Full of additional services from Google

4) SPAM filter

5) Delivery of letters is stable

6) There is a mobile client

What do you dislike?

The interface leaves much to be desired.

Too many "bloat"

There is no normal suppor

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quite good postal service, well protected and all that, everything is clear and understandable with all the controls. The design of the application is not bad. However, already a little tired, the development team apparently is not going to update it. Everything works quickly and efficiently, there is nothing more to add. I advise everyone to get mail in google.

In this mail client, non-gmail email addresses are attached. Thus, you can take advantage of all (and of course disadvantages) gmail and do not start mail in this domain.

Also this is the ability to use Google groups (yes, they are still alive) in the usual application, because the interface of Google groups is even worse.

Gmail review by Jill E.
Senior Environmental Specialist
Environmental Services

"Great and Free Email Service!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Gmail just has to be its storage capability! It has a huge amount of storage space - even more storage space than some of the paid email accounts can offer! This is very important when it comes to what I do for work. There are so many instances when there are large files that I have to work on from at home - files that are literally too large to send using Outlook. For times like these, Gmail has proven to be a life saver for me - allowing me to email those large files to myself so that I'm able to access them from home or any remote location. Another feature that has proven to be one of my favorite about Gmail is the fact that it is able to be accessed from anywhere that has an internet connection - with no download required! I used to have to save a file to disk or a USB drive in order to get files from work to work on at home or at a remote location. I just love that with Gmail, I no longer have to go through the hassle of saving files to a CD that doesn't always work or isn't always compatible or large enough to fit some larger files, I can simply use Gmail to email myself those files in order to easily access them from anywhere. I also love that Gmail is compatible with all of the other Google applications including Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Maps and Google Calendar. This makes it so easy to transfer and save files from my email to my Google Docs; save events and dates that are emailed to me to my Google Calender; and even save locations that I receive via email to my Google Maps account - all within one easy to use platform, Gmail!

What do you dislike?

I have only found a few downfalls to Gmail. One of these is that so many people seem to view Gmail as unprofessional and not secure - something that has proven to be false as I have found it has proven to be a secure and reliable service. While Gmail is something my organization uses internally on a frequent basis, it is not something that we often use with those external vendors, mainly because of the negative misconception that many have of Gmail being unprofessional. The other downfall I have found with Gmail is the huge amount of spam email and advertisements that my Gmail account is bombarded with on a daily basis. While Gmail succeeds in automatically moving several spam emails right to the spam folder, several spam emails do get through to my inbox which can be annoying and time consuming to have to sort through. I have found ways to manually create rules that help to divert more spam to my spam folder, it is still something that I feel could be improved to make Gmail an even better service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Gmail for those looking for a free email account that has a large amount of storage space and is very user friendly. I also recommend Gmail if you use other Google applications, since they are all compatible with Gmail. If you would find it useful to be able to create multiple email addresses and be able to switch between those email accounts with the simple click of a button - Gmail is definitely for you.

Gmail allows my coworkers and I to access our internal emails from any location that we are traveling without having to sign on and go through all of the security functions and logins that are required in order to gain access our Outlook email - the other email provider my organization uses for many of our external clients. Gmail allows us to deliver emails of any size and it delivers those emails immediately to other Gmail accounts. As long as we have an internet connection, we have access to our Gmail accounts. Gmail has also provided a huge benefit because allows for more than one email account. I am able to have Gmail accounts with custom email addresses that I can use depending on the project that I'm working on - I'm able to pick any email address that I want - this kind of customization helps my gmails stand out. If I'm working on a parks project - I can send and receive emails using my special "parks" Gmail address - if I am working on a special training project, I use my custom "training" Gmail address. This also helps make my email addresses easy for people to remember - something that has proven highly beneficial.

Gmail review by User

"My favorite email service"

What do you like best?

I have a lot of time using Gmail first as personal mail and then as mail for my work and in my experience it is the most complete, practical email service that exists.

the function that I like the most and I find it more useful is the possibility of customizing the trays and filtering the emails according to categories because makes the view of the emails also practical and facilitates the search options.

What do you dislike?

Recently it has happened to me that the mobile app does not synchronize itself I have reviewed the configuration of my cell phone and they are still the same as always, so I assume that it is some error of the last update of the app.

All the emails of the company are with the gmail service and the fact that it is integrated with G Suite makes everything fluid and we work more efficiently.

Gmail review by Audrius P.
Jr. program analyst
Computer Games

"Best email platform with loads of extras for free"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, has unlimited space, sends e-mals up to 25mb. You can create Your own categories, folders, sub-folders. There is even a tool that helps you integrate third party emails into gmail.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes gets me confused in which particular box did the email arrive to. Is IT primary/social/ or Promotions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very practical (since You can use it with android devices and it integrates very easily)

Has loads of functions, easy to understand (yep, it`s Google)

Has a browser Chrome, where you just add your gmail account and You have all set with You passwords and, logins and etc for easy and safe use.

Most of my accounts on line are on gmail. Most of the sites do have a tool that lets you easily connect with the gmail account.

Gmail review by Olivia T.
Owner
Cosmetics

"Everything an email service should be!"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite features is being able to have multiple accounts logged in at once. This makes everything run so smooth. I feel like my email is well protected. I really enjoy how gmail breaks emails up into 3 groups; Primary, Social, and Promotions, it keeps everything de-cluttered and makes it much easier to see the important emails without having to sift through a lot of random emails. I really love the promotion emails that I get from google as well, They have been a big contribution to my business. Everything on gmail is well organized and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Really the only negative side to Gmail is that it doesn't seem very professional for a business to have a Gmail. Private emails just look more secure to a customer. Honestly other than that gmail is perfect in every way and I will continue to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend gmail to everyone whether you want it for personal or business, it is a great service to use.

Having a free well known email service makes day to day task easier for my company. I use my Gmail to send out news letters and sale announcements. Most of my customers also use Gmail so I know they feel safe and secure when receiving my emails. I may switch to another platform in the future, but gmail was a great stepping stone for my business.

Gmail review by User in Retail

"Gmail - Getting Old and Outdated"

What do you like best?

I have used Google and its services now, mainly Gmail for almost 13 years now, Gmail has been a true and tried email client, however, with todays changes, I noticed, its gotten behind the times! There is so much potential that Gmail can offer, however, the "addons' and extentions that can be installed, are bait and switch apps, that tend to look free but ask for monthly fees.

What do you dislike?

Gmail's interface is noticeably slow. I would like to see more options for customizing your view, including the ability to change Gmail into a multi-email client, so I can check all my emails from ISP to Work, in one area, and of course, ability for it to handle smart choices like setting up appointments in other apps etc....take the abilities of just smartphones and intertwine it into Gmail!

None really, I don't use Gmail for business because of its poor and complicated integration.

Gmail review by ZEESHAN A.
General Dentist
Medical Practice

"Gmail Email from anywhere anytime"

What do you like best?

1.Easy to use and navigate.

2. Sending and receiving emails is very fast.

3. Helps to share files and representation easily.

4.Is highly secure. let you know whenever there is a change of device to log in.

5.Easy to differentiate between read and unread emails.

What do you dislike?

1. Sometimes even genuine emails are sent to the spam folder.

2. Trust level among user of Gmail is low. Gmail should act to increase the confidence level of its users

1.Easy sharing of files and presentations.

2.A good way to contact clients and colleagues.

3. It serves as a good platform for feedback from customers and clients.

Gmail review by Martin S.
Owner

"Cumbersome, inefficient, but free. "

What do you like best?

In cloud with free storage. Given the excellence of other Google services - search, maps, YouTube, it is surprising there is so little to praise about gmail

What do you dislike?

The adverts are usually personally irrelevant, often repetitive,, and occaisonally personally offensive. In other words 'dumb'. Telling Google why is to time consuming

Instead 'delete' becomes a reflex response to adverts, so the occasional relevant advert is missed. That's dysfunctional for both advertisers and Google.

Google mail is cumbersome, awkward, takes up far too much space on screen, and requires too much mouse use. Some years ago Google wisely said mouse use is generally inefficient.

The associated diary/ calendar is again cumbersome and inefficient. Its reminders don't function.

In short, Gmail is hardly a patch on the MS equivalent but has the distinct advantage of being free.

None except cost

Gmail review by Erik J.
CEO
Management Consulting

"Most Space but is it safe?"

What do you like best?

Google offers you more. Drive Email Calendar and a google office tools. There are addons like boomerang that will get you even more out of gmail. This seems to offer you the most space as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not totally trust google. I think they would be pretty willing to give up your information if asked. Being a large target for hackers is worrysome, but they seem to handle that pretty well and no word leaked that has happened yet, although it is only a matter of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best of mail but be careful with what you put on there.

email calendar and drive storage. The email has plugins that will improve gmail even more. Gmail is very stable and can be accessed from many platforms.

Gmail review by Shannon M.
Freelance Photographer
(Myself Only)

"Email server - very popular "

What do you like best?

I love that Gmail is in a suite so you can use Google Drive, calendar, and photos all in the same account. I use this as my work email. It was easy to set up and link with my phone. I love the quick reply options that are suggested when you open an email.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the folder options. I might be not using them in their full capacity but I am always annoyed trying to use Gmail from the web. I have my account linked to Apple Mail with my other email accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gmail is a very common email server. It has the most flexibility outside of just using it for email. It can link to your phone very easily!

My Gmail is linked to my phone so I never miss an important email from a client. It is very easy to set up, unlike some other servers. I can easily set an out of office message as well.

Gmail review by Eliane D.