Gmelius

Gmelius is a software that allows user to improve Gmail /Gsuite inbox by adding new functionalities to boost productivity, protect privacy, collaborate with others and customize inbox.

Work for Gmelius?

Learning about Gmelius?

Gmelius Reviews

Ask Gmelius a Question
Showing 29 Gmelius reviews
Gmelius review by Gregory B.
Gregory B.

"The tool that transforms your mailbox into a more advanced productivity tool. "

What do you like best?

Highly-customizable User Interface. In Gmelius, all the user interface changes can be manually enabled or disabled, which means you can remove features you don’t like from Gmail. This will give you a lot of control over how your mailbox looks and feels. The software also features email templates that can be customized quickly.

What do you dislike?

Relatively-poor browser compatibility. Gmelius works perfectly on Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari. But if you are using a different internet browser like Firefox, you probably should look for other email management software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use a Gmail for work and want to have it transformed to have many smart features for email management, it may be worth trying to use Gmelius.

Gmelius transforms my gmail into an advanced message management offering tracking and scheduling features that give an insight which message has the best opening rates. I also can schedule when to send my emails to make sure that it is a perfect time for recipients to read them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gmelius
Gmelius review by Bruce D.
Bruce D.

"Gmelius Turns Gmail Into A Superpower"

What do you like best?

Gmelius perfectly integrates with Gmail and my CRM in a way that extends my email communication and marketing needs brilliantly. I've created an entire library of workflow and marketing templates, and Gmelius allows me to schedule and group-mail extensively. Gmelius is--especially for a solopreneur like myself--indispensible.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is the lack of a mobile app, and that's coming sometime this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a quality addition to anyone who uses Gmail. If your CRM doesn't have an onboard email marketing system but syncs with Google, then you should DEFINITELY use it. I've created a complete email marketing system with LACRM + Gmelius for almost HALF of what I would pay for an all-in-one system.

I can handle all of my workflows with minimal effort, and usually at the point of application. As soon as I have a new client sign up, I begin a process of email communication that requires a few basic steps up front and then it more or less works on automatic pilot after that.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Gmelius review by Serhat U.
Serhat U.

"Nice User Experience"

What do you like best?

I use it for the template and scheduling. The front end is very clean, comprehensive. Over the years, they have improved this a lot. Set it up and start using it in a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Not to mention you need a Google account to connect. It sometimes disconnects the Google account. You have to reconnect it. In the early times it was taking time. Now they handled this. It is opening in a new tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So many features offered.

Choose you paid plan which is inexpensive to me, after serious consideration. Don't buy features that you will not use. Especially the task management feature has become very easy to use but I still haven't been using it much.

The biggest benefit to me is; I'm sending "template emails" to my clients and I can schedule emails based on where the recipients live. I forced myself to use task management feature and but I was using another solution. Couldn't jump to Gmeilus.

Gmelius review by Caio F.
Caio F.

"The best tool I've ever used for G Suite."

What do you like best?

It is intuitive, clean and really functional. It is helping me a lot to manage my emails and improve my productivity. I am spreading it to my whole team already, due the high cost/benefit we gain using Gmelius.

Highly-customizable User Interface. This gives you a lot of control over how you want your mailbox to look like.

You can snooze and schedule your emails. Track the ones you sent. And the best one, customizable templates ready to send.

And their customer service is awesome, fast, kind and pro active.

What do you dislike?

You have to reconnect it sometimes and not available for mobile yet.

It transformed my productivity, now I have many smart features for email management. And now my whole team is going to start using it to improve their productivity.

Gmelius review by Victoria R.
Victoria R.

"Perfect addition to Gmail for sales & teams"

What do you like best?

Shared team templates, email tracking, lots of collaboration and great price. I like that is basically makes my inbox THE place for me. So much of my time is spent in emails, it's nice not to have to exit out of the inbox to get CRM-type features.

What do you dislike?

I wish the full functionality was available now! I think the campaigns could be a little more robust. I'd love to have several emails available to autoschedule and add people as I go instead of creating one email to send when I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The top package is definitely worth it.

Team collaboration and making Gmail work better for my sales based business. Email tracking is great and being able to collaborate with my team without giving them access to my email address and password is wonderful.

Gmelius review by Matthew N.
Matthew N.

"Really improves productivity and is user friendly"

What do you like best?

It is a sound and affordable productivity tool for in Gmail that really makes your life easier. Their basic options like snoozing, send later, notes and read notifications work flawlessly. Add to that the Kanban boards, BCC to other CRM tools and other Gmail tweaks are a nice welcome, too. It really completes Gmail as a tool/service. The also use a public Roadmap through which anyone can see what new features are being considered and worked on.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, but there are some features that I would like to see integrated such as a meeting scheduler and an API integration for use with tools like Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to consider what you really need. Gmelius is not a full fledged CRM tool (yet) and does not help you manage your client's data. There is overlap with tools like Insightly, Copper, Capsule CRM et al. but Gmelius focuses on the basics and it does it very well. I am confident that they will continue to build and soon become a true player in the CRM marketspace. Don't make the mistake and see Gmelius as a mere email tracking tool, it is so much more. It will truely help you become more productive.

Managing my flow of emails and setting reminders for sending emails and performing client follow-ups. It has really helped bring my inbox back down to zero on almost a daily basis.

Gmelius review by Administrator

"Absolutely vital plugin "

What do you like best?

It's incredibly user-friendly and intuitive

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing - after a few hours, it was second nature to use Gmelius

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go for it - if you have any queries or concerns, let the team help you - they're fantastic! You won't regret making the switch

A few months ago, we had the incredible honour of being crowned the winner of prestigious award but with that came in an influx of emails - our inboxes were swamped with opportunities, partnership requests or just congratulations - completely burying our work emails!

It was that influx of emails that prompted us to seek Gmeliu's services. We knew we needed help organising, prioritising and delegating emails - and most importantly, we needed a way to keep track of all the responses and make sure none of the correspondence got lost in the progress.

We knew we made the right choice with Gmelius the moment we got in touch with its wonderful team - and when we saw the impact of having the plugin for a day.

Gmelius review by Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

"Gmelius is a great tool to help you tackle your Gmail Inbox"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to block email trackers and to customize the appearance and organization of my Gmail inbox.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Gmelius doesn't play so well with other Chrome extensions. I use quite a few for productivity so it's frustrating when Gmail doesn't display correctly because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really great place to start to increase your email productivity if you use Gmail or G Suite. They also recently expanded their collaboration tools, and since I first install this extension, they continue to grow their product capabilities.

This tool has helped me achieve inbox zero but allowing me to sort through emails better at a glance and organize my inbox is a way that is customized to how I work.

Gmelius review by Ali S.
Ali S.

"The specific tool that changes your mailbox into a more superior productivity tool."

What do you like best?

Gmelius splendidly minds with Gmail and my CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT in a manner that expands my email correspondence and promoting needs splendidly. We all have made a entire collection of work process and presenting layouts, and Gmelius helps myself to plan and collecting mail generally. Gmelius is- - especially for a solopreneur like myself—essential.

What do you dislike?

The only concern is the reality of getting less of the mobile app, and that is coming to some time this a yr soon

Recommendations to others considering the product

I actually actually will deal with our workflows with minimal effort, and generally at the stage of program. As shortly when i have a brand new customer indication up us, I actually actually commence a treatment regarding email communication that requires a brand new few basic steps up front and then this much more or less suitable for automated initial from then on.

Certainly a good expansion to any individual who employs email. Inside the off chance that the CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT does indeed not have a regionally available email advertising framework yet GMelius sure models with Search engines, when this occurs you should utilize it. I've made a whole email presenting structure with LACRM + Gmelius for way less of the things i might purchase an across the table framework.

Gmelius review by Grégoire d.
Grégoire d.

"Simple and reliable"

What do you like best?

I've tested other Email tracking and scheduling solutions such as Boomerang and MailTrack.

But I found that overall Gmelius was very reliable and had the fairest pricing.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to manage multiple Gmail accounts. I've never understood if my subscription was valid for all of my email accounts or just for one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to try other solutions before, there are plenty on the market.

I'm making sure that people receive my emails. Their tracking solution is very reliable and never mixes you with the recipient.

Scheduling reminders about specific emails (I want to make sure I get a reply to specific emails). This feature is again very easy to use and 100% reliable.

I will probably try their mail merge feature soon as well.

Gmelius review by Consultant

"WAY better Gmail experience with Gmelius"

What do you like best?

Clean and user-friendly design, RELIABLE email tracking, great set of features and pricing that's very competitive. This add-on for Gmail honestly has everything that I could ever ask for and it's packaged together nicely, doesn't slow down my Gmail account, works with the NEW Gmail (and is better in many respects) and is very affordable.

What do you dislike?

There is no mobile app, but one is being developed and will be ready in mid-2018. That will be an unbelievable addition to the Gmelius offering. Anything else that I've had issues with has been handled promptly by the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If nothing else, sign up for a trial and see whether it's a good fit for your needs. I think you will find that it is, and that the paid features are well worth the cost.

I can keep better track of communications with clients, see who is receiving / reading my email, and be in better control of my relationships with my clients and customers. My life in my inbox is more streamlined now, where before it was much more chaotic. I don't lose track of emails and conversations as often.

Gmelius review by Sofia A.
Sofia A.

"Gmelius honest review"

What do you like best?

Gmelius splendidly bounds toghether Google email and CRM in a perfectlly ballanced manner that expands my email communication to promote a wonderful equilibrum. I've made a entire library of working procedure and showcasing layouts, in addition Gmelius permits me to be able to timetable gathering of email more widely. Gmelius is right for a antepreneur like myself—for sure!.

What do you dislike?

Our only complaint is the fact of having less of a mobile app, and that is coming sometime this 12 months soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a quality expansion to any person that utilizes email. On the off chance that your CRM does not have a locally available email advertising framework yet GMelius sure sets with Google, at that point you should utilize it. I've made an entire email showcasing construction with LACRM + Gmelius for way less of what I would pay for an across the table framework.

We are dealing with all of our workflows with minimal work, and typically at the phase of application. As shortly as I have a new client sign upward us, I commence a procedure regarding email communication that needs a new few basic steps upward front and then this is more or less ideal for automated pilot after that.

Gmelius review by Juanita G.
Juanita G.

"Using Gmelius tool"

What do you like best?

Gmelius splendidly bounds toghether Google email furthermore CRM in the specific particular perfectlly ballanced way that develops the e-mail communication within order to advertise a fantastic balance. I possess made the complete selection associated with working procedure plus showing layouts, within addition Gmelius permits myself to be able in order to plan gathering associated with e-mail thoroughly. Gmelius is proper for the antepreneur like myself—for sure!.

What do you dislike?

Our own just complaint is the fact that associated with having less associated with a mobile software, and that will be coming at some point this particular annually soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely an excellent expansion to any person who utilizes email. Around the off chance that the CRM will not have a locally available email advertising framework yet GMelius sure units with Google, at that point you should use it. I've made an entire e-mail showcasing construction along with LACRM + Gmelius for way much less of what We would pay with regard to an throughout the desk framework.

We will handle almost all of our work flow with minimum difficult work, and usually at the phase of application. No sooner than] I have a new client indication upward us, We commence a process regarding email communication that needs a new few basic steps upward front and then that is more or less simply perfect for automated pilot after that.

Gmelius review by User in Military
User in Military

"Awesome! Takes GMAIL to the NEXT Level"

What do you like best?

Constantly making upgrades which can be tracked on their trello product roadmap board. If they don't have something you're looking for... they're working hard to create it. Each month we've been with GMelius, they have released something new to their software...

What do you dislike?

Not everything they're working on implementing is on the trello roadmap which makes it hard to listen to my work colleagues + provide real updates on when they can expect the functionality to be available to them. For instance, a projected completion date for things in their pipeline would be great!

I'd also say that I wish you could @tag someone in the kanban + it would notify them in their email inbox (but as I mentioned in what I like best... I'm sure they are working on it)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're already using GMAIL... you must use GMelius

Efficiency. Point blank, GMelius has allowed us to work collaboratively with one another, to stay on top of client emails + to really bring the house down with shared kanban task boards.

"Gmelius vs the Rest"

What do you like best?

I've used practically almost everything email tracking software to the extent of using a spreadsheet plug in. I am a current Mix Max user. Mix Max offers unbeatable value, works well and integration with 3rd parties is second to none. It has served me well since I signed up a year ago and they keep adding new features, which are cool as well. Gmelius has lesser features but they work brilliantly with clean and attractive UI. Automation features are well thought out. Kanban boards may be useful. Typical Swiss company - products appear simple, work well. Coming from a Japanese company, being simple is hardest to achieve in this complex world of ours. Very very responsive customer service, manned by people who know their stuff, probably best for SAAS.

What do you dislike?

Nitpicking here but these are very very minor concerns because like Mix Max, Gmelius is top notch. Maybe dashboard takes a milisecond longer to load, Kanban boards too simple etc, light on CRM. But all for good reason.

Email tracking, reliable results meaning emails really get delivered, not go to spam folder, so that I can focus on the ONE thing that matters: crafting good emails for the business.

Gmelius review by Wade B W.
Wade B W.

"Awesome Productivity App"

What do you like best?

Love Gmelius! After trying everything on the market, at least twice, I have finally found productivity nirvana. And great support if you ever need it.

What do you dislike?

Need more editing capabilities within the board tasks themselves. For example, currently you cannot edit an item in a task list you have to delete the item and recreate it.

Productivity and staying on top of follow up. As well as knowing when email is read.

Gmelius review by David B.
David B.

"Excellent tool to manage external contractors / freelancers."

What do you like best?

I use Gmelius to manage communication with dozens fo external contractors and freelancers. It's a super efficient way to keep track of individuals, tasks, and follow-ups.

I was also extremely impressed with their customer service. They're quick to respond and very understanding of my needs. Big thumbs up!

What do you dislike?

I had a small issue with my subscription renewal that was mostly my own fault for not seeing a notification from their team. That said, it was sorted VERY quickly and they were incredibly understanding and helpful.

Managing a small team of external contractors in an efficient and trackable way.

Gmelius review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"An action oriented inbox!"

What do you like best?

Like how I can turn communicated with a client into an kanban board and make action items inside of an ongoing project, really easy to set up and I like how it functions in and out of the inbox. Templates and automations are icing on the cake and tracking is one of my favorite features! This is one of my favorite tools for basic, bare bones, agile project management.

What do you dislike?

The boards are a little slow to load, and sometimes there is a need to reload the page in order to work on them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sharing, templates, automations and tracking in your inbox with little setup and maintanence

I use it for turning communication for projects into action items as kanban boards, great to share with a team for project management

Gmelius review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Absolutely Awesome Software"

What do you like best?

Gmelius is awesome. It blocks annoying trackers, allows me to customize my inbox, and allows me to create to do lists, email templates, and email categories. It allows me to also see what organizations are using to track the emails they sent me. If you care about being private on the internet, using Gmelius to block company or spam trackers will certainly help you do that.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad to say about Gmelius. They execute their business model very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely would recommend Gmelius!

Gmelius has helped me organize my email much better than I could've on my own.

Gmelius review by Kollin W.
Kollin W.

"Gmelius' automation rules rock!"

What do you like best?

I used the free version of Gmelius. I really liked the 1 automation rule it gave you. I used this automation rule to always include a specific email address in the BCC for every email I sent.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you only get 1 automation rule for the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a free way to track emails you send, gmelius is great for that!

I used gmelius to automate the tracking of my emails by inserting a specific BCC address that would report back to my Salesforce account

Gmelius review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great service, wish you had more snoozes for free"

What do you like best?

The ability snooze emails for later followup and to set reminders.

What do you dislike?

Limits on snoozing with the free service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, much of their service is available as a free plugin to Chrome.

Email followup, often I need a response from someone by a certain day and this makes followup easy. Also, scheduling emails to send later is great for followup questions, tips or quizzes from training sessions I run to help people retain the content weeks later.

Gmelius review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Gmail Perfected"

What do you like best?

Gmelius adds a comprehensive list of smart, well-implemented improvements to Gmail, turning it into a powerful productivity tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish Gmail just included all of this from the start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to review all of the capabilities, and try them out with a few teammates.

The ability to snooze messages is game-changing. Delayed send is essential when the occasion arises. Taking notes directly on messages is a feature you miss immediately once you lose it.

Gmelius review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great value"

What do you like best?

Lots of competing products in this space, from plugins to mail clients with tracking. To me Gmelius hits the sweet spot in functionality (lots), pricing (fair) and support quality (fast and friendly).

What do you dislike?

Too many chrome extensions might lead to some features being missing. So be wise and don't load Chrome with too many add-ons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version first

Email tracking and sending later.

Gmelius review by User

"Gmelius is the most important part of our business"

What do you like best?

Automatic follow-up/snoozed emails, easy to use interface and good support.

What do you dislike?

Terrible email tracking - this is basically a unusable feature. All email tracking tools that I have used are bad though.

Leads no longer fall through the cracks and we don't have to spend lots of time in the CRM to manage them.

Gmelius review by Administrator

"Gmelius actually changed the way I use email"

What do you like best?

Tracking emails, snoozing emails, and scheduling emails dramatically changed the way I approach online communication.

What do you dislike?

Gmelius can definitely slow down your web browser when it's installed, and messes a bit with replying all to emails and such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is for email power-users probably in a business setting, but not something needed for personal use that often.

Tracking emails' opens and clicks helps me negotiate with clients by gauging their interests and understanding what interests them best. Snoozing emails dramatically increases my team's productivity by making sure that nothing slips through the cracks.

Gmelius review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"It is good but not quite there yet....."

What do you like best?

Email Templates are easy to use.

Email read receipts feature is also good.

The Dashboard is good.

Snooze and Send later features are useful.

What do you dislike?

The limited feature of the automation, I would die for some sort of workflow feature. :)

A shared email inbox would be good, but we used Hiver for this at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial and see how you go.

We operate a Paralegal business and so answering enquiries quickly is required for templates and also the read receipts are important for us.

Gmelius review by Brian R. T.
Brian R. T.

"Great gmail extension!"

What do you like best?

I love the Kanban Boards, email notes, and the tracking detection & blocking.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I can't think of anything I don't like.

Email snoozing as well as tracking emails.

Gmelius review by Elias K.
Elias K.

"Super practical"

What do you like best?

Love it, as it works very well and makes my life much easier

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I really like it and was always happy

Emailreminders/followup

Gmelius review by User

"CRM + Gmail= Efficiency"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that I could handle my CRM right within my Gmail instance.

What do you dislike?

Not as robust as Salesforce. Hard to get help if you have questions.

We solved the issue of using excel spreadsheets to manage all of our clients. Once we used Gmelius, we were able to easily email and monitor our prospects.

Learning about Gmelius?

* We monitor all Gmelius reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.