Gmelius

Gmelius is a software that allows user to improve Gmail /Gsuite inbox by adding new functionalities to boost productivity, protect privacy, collaborate with others and customize inbox.

Work for Gmelius?
Cirrusinsight vs 3  2x

Learning about Gmelius?

Gmelius Reviews

Ask Gmelius a Question
Showing 20 Gmelius reviews
Gmelius review by <span>Gregory B.</span>
Gregory B.

The tool that transforms your mailbox into a more advanced productivity tool.

What do you like best?

Highly-customizable User Interface. In Gmelius, all the user interface changes can be manually enabled or disabled, which means you can remove features you don’t like from Gmail. This will give you a lot of control over how your mailbox looks and feels. The software also features email templates that can be customized quickly.

What do you dislike?

Relatively-poor browser compatibility. Gmelius works perfectly on Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari. But if you are using a different internet browser like Firefox, you probably should look for other email management software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use a Gmail for work and want to have it transformed to have many smart features for email management, it may be worth trying to use Gmelius.

Gmelius transforms my gmail into an advanced message management offering tracking and scheduling features that give an insight which message has the best opening rates. I also can schedule when to send my emails to make sure that it is a perfect time for recipients to read them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gmelius
Gmelius review by <span>Bruce D.</span>
Bruce D.

Gmelius Turns Gmail Into A Superpower

What do you like best?

Gmelius perfectly integrates with Gmail and my CRM in a way that extends my email communication and marketing needs brilliantly. I've created an entire library of workflow and marketing templates, and Gmelius allows me to schedule and group-mail extensively. Gmelius is--especially for a solopreneur like myself--indispensible.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is the lack of a mobile app, and that's coming sometime this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a quality addition to anyone who uses Gmail. If your CRM doesn't have an onboard email marketing system but syncs with Google, then you should DEFINITELY use it. I've created a complete email marketing system with LACRM + Gmelius for almost HALF of what I would pay for an all-in-one system.

I can handle all of my workflows with minimal effort, and usually at the point of application. As soon as I have a new client sign up, I begin a process of email communication that requires a few basic steps up front and then it more or less works on automatic pilot after that.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Gmelius review by <span>Serhat U.</span>
Serhat U.

Nice User Experience

What do you like best?

I use it for the template and scheduling. The front end is very clean, comprehensive. Over the years, they have improved this a lot. Set it up and start using it in a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Not to mention you need a Google account to connect. It sometimes disconnects the Google account. You have to reconnect it. In the early times it was taking time. Now they handled this. It is opening in a new tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So many features offered.

Choose you paid plan which is inexpensive to me, after serious consideration. Don't buy features that you will not use. Especially the task management feature has become very easy to use but I still haven't been using it much.

The biggest benefit to me is; I'm sending "template emails" to my clients and I can schedule emails based on where the recipients live. I forced myself to use task management feature and but I was using another solution. Couldn't jump to Gmeilus.

Gmelius review by <span>Victoria R.</span>
Victoria R.

Perfect addition to Gmail for sales & teams

What do you like best?

Shared team templates, email tracking, lots of collaboration and great price. I like that is basically makes my inbox THE place for me. So much of my time is spent in emails, it's nice not to have to exit out of the inbox to get CRM-type features.

What do you dislike?

I wish the full functionality was available now! I think the campaigns could be a little more robust. I'd love to have several emails available to autoschedule and add people as I go instead of creating one email to send when I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The top package is definitely worth it.

Team collaboration and making Gmail work better for my sales based business. Email tracking is great and being able to collaborate with my team without giving them access to my email address and password is wonderful.

Gmelius review by <span>Alexandra P.</span>
Alexandra P.

Gmelius is a great tool to help you tackle your Gmail Inbox

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to block email trackers and to customize the appearance and organization of my Gmail inbox.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Gmelius doesn't play so well with other Chrome extensions. I use quite a few for productivity so it's frustrating when Gmail doesn't display correctly because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really great place to start to increase your email productivity if you use Gmail or G Suite. They also recently expanded their collaboration tools, and since I first install this extension, they continue to grow their product capabilities.

This tool has helped me achieve inbox zero but allowing me to sort through emails better at a glance and organize my inbox is a way that is customized to how I work.

Gmelius review by <span>Grégoire d.</span>
Grégoire d.

Simple and reliable

What do you like best?

I've tested other Email tracking and scheduling solutions such as Boomerang and MailTrack.

But I found that overall Gmelius was very reliable and had the fairest pricing.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to manage multiple Gmail accounts. I've never understood if my subscription was valid for all of my email accounts or just for one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to try other solutions before, there are plenty on the market.

I'm making sure that people receive my emails. Their tracking solution is very reliable and never mixes you with the recipient.

Scheduling reminders about specific emails (I want to make sure I get a reply to specific emails). This feature is again very easy to use and 100% reliable.

I will probably try their mail merge feature soon as well.

Learning about Gmelius?

* We monitor all Gmelius reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.