Go Pollock - The clear path to student success. We deliver learning insights, giving you more time to teach.
Go Pollock is a solution for teachers that complements in-class teaching with immediate feedback on students’ level of understanding. Create great questions, engage everyone, improve understanding. No registration required to see how it works!
- For students, available in 15 languages (English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Turkish, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Estonian, Finnish, Norwegian & Bulgarian).
- For teachers, available in 7 languages (English, Czech, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish & Ukrainian).
- No student registration required: students simply join by entering a code and providing a name!
- Teacher-paced: show and hide single questions and solutions as needed!
- Use 'Collaborative Challenges' that allow you to project fun and dynamic narratives that unfold as your students answer during the session.
- Create different Question Types: Multiple Choice, Checkboxes, True or False, Categorizer, Sorting and Free Text Questions!
- Browse through more than 15,000 curated and categorized questions and import them to your Library with a single click. This includes subjects such as math, physics, chemistry, biology, health & medicine, world and US history, art history and English grammar. For free.
- Organize, duplicate and merge your Questions into Questions Sets as needed - absolute flexibility!
- Add as much additional information to your questions as needed; no limit!
- Include mathematics notation in your Questions with LaTeX support!
- Include images in your Questions - by upload or URL.
- Export your students results, or review them in the application any time!
- Remove students, if needed.
- Sort by name, performance or progress! Also, you can hide student names to allow anonymous participation!