GoCo

GoCo

At GoCo.io, they strive to re-imagine the way companies interact with their employees. They deliver delightful user experiences that transcend operational value and help small and mid-sized businesses transform their culture. Their modern web platform streamlines critical business operations, including employee onboarding and offboarding, document management, HR compliance and benefits administration without having to change vendors, plans, or pricing.

Work for GoCo?
Goco  pricing  2x

GoCo Reviews

Ask GoCo a Question
Showing 42 GoCo reviews
GoCo review by <span>Jay G.</span>
Jay G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of use and clean look. I'm the administrator for my company's GoCo account and it's super easy to get new employees onboarded and enrolled in benefits. We were using digital e-forms for benefits enrollments and I'm so glad to have an automated system for employees to elect insurance!

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is that (as of now) it doesn't sync with our payroll platform (Gusto) directly. It DOES have a helpful workaround in the payroll checklist that reminds me what needs to be updated and I can mark off what I've adjusted to make sure the changes are entered!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is great and the team is incredibly supportive and open to feedback. They genuinely want to hear your experience and improve the product.

We also do HR support for external clients and have seen significant time savings with onboarding and especially benefits enrollments in GoCo. The less time we spend doing administrative work, the more time my team can spend responding to clients and ensuring a high level of service!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoCo
GoCo review by <span>Kasey W.</span>
Kasey W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Customer service and the timeliness of responses is amazing. GoCo doesnt over commit or "lie" about the capabilities of their products. They are honest with what they can and cannot do. The customer account team is very prompt on their responses and wont hesitate to pick up the phone to give me a call if they feel like im not understanding something.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not come across anything i have disliked. There has been a solution to everything that i have had questions on. They have found work arounds for some of the capabilities i was used to with Benetrac that they have not implemented yet which is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. definitely give it a try.

There are some services that we utilized with our previous ben admin site that GoCo doesnt have yet, but they have provided us with valid work arounds and have taken all our questions and concerns back to the team to see if it is something that can be integrated in the next update.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Core HR solution do you use?

GoCo review by <span>Melanie K.</span>
Melanie K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the fact that not only does it integrate with our Slack platform - it is very comprehensive as far as managing our HR systems. It keeps our team organized - we can see benefits, documents, vacation and other time off requests in one place. It makes our new employee onboarding a breeze!

What do you dislike?

Our vacation time doesn't track as well as we'd like and the response time from some team members was a little laggy but that particular issue has been resolved by their restructuring of their internal team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you do not need a PEO then by all means - this is a terrific platform to use. If you need a PEO - then GoCO is not for you.

Managing our HR dept in one place! LOVE it! We've realized the amount of paperwork we had for new hires and this organizes it all!

GoCo review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We really like the platform in its simplicity and yet the option to customize. The customer support and creativity with the team has been tremendous. We've presented ideas to help streamline our needs, and the GoCo Team has responded and found solutions for us. We also value the expertise that GoCo partnered with OneDigital.

What do you dislike?

We really have not encountered a disappointment or dislike with the product so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product works really well for a smaller business looking for an inexpensive option with customization options and the expertise of a benefits support that is capable to handle the current benefits landscape.

We are able to coordinate many of our HR functions while providing an ESS for our employees that is easy to use, easy to access and designed around our specific needs. We have saved time, money, and I believe in the end it will increase our employee satisfaction and retention.

GoCo review by Administrator
Validated Review
What do you like best?

How easy the onboard process is - and all electronic - and the software comes to us at no cost. Also the reporting is very simple.

What do you dislike?

We work a bit differently from conventional orgs, so some of the features we can't use, but really, I can't think of anything. Also, I think there were a few goofy things in our first payroll export. Also, since I just did annual adjustments, it would be great if I could do those en masse instead of one teammate at a time. Going back and forth through several screens was a little annoying. I think larger orgs would get really annoyed by that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations - it is simple!

We are very small, so we had signing and scanning and paper files before. Now we keep everything right here and it flows to payroll. Onboarding is a zillion times easier now being all electronic and stored in Goco.

GoCo review by <span>Thomas L.</span>
Thomas L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love GoCo’s beautiful and simple to use interface. It makes all other HR services look ancient. It is super easy to onboard your team and they provide plenty of help if you need it. If your doing your own payroll or if you have an older-style payroll company, I highly recommend you check out GoCo, they can save you money and give you more insight and control of your HR.

What do you dislike?

I wish GoCo would be able to handle even more of my business beyond HR. The one challenge is that it’s not a full payroll company replacement and required us to make some changes to our existing processes in order to support it. This is still something we’re exploring but it will take some time to implement.

We haven’t yet taken the plunge for GoCo because we’re intrenched with an older payroll provider. For all of our future projects we will be going with GoCo and I’ve been recommending it to friends since I first explored their product.

Learning about GoCo?

* We monitor all GoCo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.