GoConqr

GoConqr is a free online learning platform where you can create, share and discover Mind Maps, Flashcards, Study Planner & other resources.

Work for GoConqr?

Ask GoConqr a Question
Showing 12 GoConqr reviews
GoConqr review by <span>Ellena G.</span>
Ellena G.

Learning and development of skills in a simple way

What do you like best?

Basically GoConqr is the fast learning software, it provides the opportunity to know and understand concepts based on my needs thus providing a complete personalization experience.

I like that when I do not have an internet connection, I can also do things in the software, and when I connect to the internet everything is updated immediately, it is a wonderful and very useful function.

It's great that you have lovely tools, which I can also share, like cards or maps.

I can attach files, images and questionnaires and the most useful thing is that I can share this information.

What do you dislike?

The interface seems a little complicated to manage, however I still like that I have so much to choose from. It is diverse and multifunctional. Although I would only like it to be easier to understand and with a better distribution. Of rest all its characteristics and tools have worked correctly without any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is suitable for those who are looking for new and updated knowledge each day, I recommend that you try it and see how great it is.

I like that I can literally learn every day more. The benefits that he has brought to my work are incredible. We have solved commercial problems thanks to the fact that we can do questionnaires and in a very didactic way share them and see the answers and scores. It is really an easy way to learn and work at the same time. In this way we have developed in the workplace more easily and every day being better and better thanks to a great systematic and effective learning.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoConqr
GoConqr review by <span>Kaytlin S.</span>
Kaytlin S.

Incredible creation of questionnaires to test users, to receive essential information.

What do you like best?

What I like about GoConqr is:

- It is a software designed for easy and fast learning

- I can learn things that I did not know before and that I was letting go

- It has very useful tools

- Allows the creation of different formats and patterns for the development of questionnaires and surveys that serve a great deal to find useful and necessary information.

- Very useful and easy to configure and use.

What do you dislike?

This software has very good features, it is quite complete and all the tools they offer work perfectly. GoConqr is an advanced software, I have not presented problems and I can not find something that I dislike. Undoubtedly, everything that has been offered is as it is, its interface is fast and complete, it is not expensive and it represents a huge utility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoConqr is a fast learning software, allows you to create, manage and systematically organize everything in order to carry out quality projects for your business. It is really useful, I recommend that you try the different formats of questionnaires, apply it in your work for your clients, and observe the enormous results that it can bring for you.

We are very satisfied with GoConqr, all its tools, functions and complementary features make it great. Thanks to the fact that we can create questionnaire formats, we have been able to develop a new project for improvement and quality of service with the participation of all customers. It has also allowed us to collect diverse information to reserve it in our files and always keep it in mind. We company has had better results and the projects have been more effective.

What Study Tools solution do you use?

GoConqr review by <span>Patty H.</span>
Patty H.

What do you like best?

It is an incredible software that gives me fast learning, it contributes with the creation of formats in different ways to create easy questionnaires for clients and the public in general. I love that I have acquired great systematic learning of many things that I was passing up, thanks to the questionnaires and surveys that I have been able to develop in GoConqr we have been able to observe errors and we have been able to find solutions to each one of those errors. It is simple to use and represents a great utility.

What do you dislike?

It has presented incredible features and there is nothing specific that I find bad, I can not say or think of something that I do not like. Until now everything with which it has presented some type of problem the support to the client solves it in seconds. All the tools with their functions are in perfect condition

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like everyone to take into account this wonderful software, in incredible. It has helped me a lot and I am sure that if you implement it to your work and your life will be of great utility.

The use of this software has brought millions of benefits, we have found nonconformities, difficulties, vulnerabilities of our clients towards our product and with different surveys we look for the way to know all that, in order to formulate indispensable solutions in the improvement of our business offers. In this way we keep ourselves informed and organized.

GoConqr review by <span>Destinity L.</span>
Destinity L.

Flexibility tool for creation and learning

What do you like best?

It is a creation software, easy to use, of integration to systematic learning, where you can develop and understand different topics of vital importance.

It offers the facility to create different formats, present all our surveys to clients with an easy integration of the model objective of the survey.

It presents an incredible database with the Lakh learning medium and the ability to customize and filter all the topics of interest by categories.

Everything I say is easy to do, because I can do it without the need of a web connection and then synchronize it to keep all the progress in order.

What do you dislike?

I wish the creation of the mental maps had more availability of some things that I would like. I can only connect the nodes to certain areas and it also does not allow me to attach my photos. It is only that small inconvenience that I have presented with the software, I would like to do a better job, to my tastes and preferences, and I would like this to mention what they took into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really consider this software the best for your office, it brings millions of benefits. Try to use it and try it, you will not regret it.

I like that it has helped us to solve problems with the creation of the questionnaires that were offered to our clients, before they were boring and did not capture the attention of those who read it, now with the features that I can take from GoConqr, the formats of Survey have a better design and presentation. Also with millions of benefits of systematic learning. With the improvements in the surveys, we obtain better results thanks to the knowledge of what we are doing right and wrong, according to the surveys there are immediate answers and solutions that are designed to do it, in the business and in the daily work, to work better everyday.

GoConqr review by <span>Nicole B.</span>
Nicole B.

GoConqr is versatile and trustworthy.

What do you like best?

I like the selection of formats available for me to create materials for my class. I can create flashcards, flowcharts, mind maps, quizzes, and notes. My students can also create their own accounts and materials.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more flexibility in creating the mind maps. There are only a few areas that nodes can connect and, while I can upload my own images, I can't attach them to nodes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is what you make it. If you take the time to work with it, I think it's really beneficial.

GoConqr allows me to cater to diverse learning needs and styles in my classroom. I can create traditional notes as well as creating visual notes for students who learn better visually.

GoConqr review by <span>Mohammad I.</span>
Mohammad I.

Useful web app for teachers as well as students

What do you like best?

I am using this app for creating various quizzes and notes followed by sharing it with my students. It helps me in creating various subject notes and connecting with the students to share the content. Students are free to comment on the notes about their doubts and is very user friendly. I can make my resources public so that anyone can view the content and learn from it. I can chose from a variety of subject areas as well as search for my colleagues so that I can connect with them. It works in both online as well as offline mode, so that students who don’t have access to internet 24*7 can sync the content and then view it in the offline mode.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t any option for adding video or audio while preparing quizzes for students. Plus I can’t provide a label for any image I use or make it resizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall it is an excellent site for everyone to make learning fun and engage in the learning process from anywhere.

I feel that the resources are intuitive in nature and can be picked up easily. After students have given the quiz, they are free to get the complete review about every question they have answered. Pus, all the content is free to use and supports different formats for creating questions (Multiple Choice Question, Fill in the blanks and True/False). This helps my students to utilize the computer skills for improving their knowledge.

Learning about GoConqr?

* We monitor all GoConqr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories