GoConqr

GoConqr is a free online learning platform where you can create, share and discover Mind Maps, Flashcards, Study Planner & other resources.

Work for GoConqr?

Ask GoConqr a Question
Showing 14 GoConqr reviews
GoConqr review by <span>Cheyenne D.</span>
Cheyenne D.

"Fast learning at all times and completely."

What do you like best?

The software is advanced, it represents a very useful tool with features that satisfy all the functions.

It works systematically by providing the possibility of obtaining effective learning quickly and easily, which allows to acquire new and better general knowledge of the branch that I want, in this way I develop much more my skills and gives me a professional intelligence integral and basic.

It works without any inconvenience, the interface is very complete. The option of being able to attach files and be able to synchronize is really incredible and opens the door for great exchanges and advances in my personal and group project.

I love that I do not need an internet connection to be able to advance in my learning, this is wonderful since I can work with much more tranquility and fluency.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little bit to configure the software to my needs and goals, however, with the help of the customer service, everything went smoothly. Of rest I can not complain about anything, everything seemed to work perfectly and without problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoConqr is an essential software for the great advances, allows to develop great knowledge to allow the work to be much simpler. It is a really useful tool that I recommend that you try and discover how wonderful it can be.

The benefits have been incredible. First of all, the work has become much lighter and less complicated thanks to the fact that together we have acquired a greater base knowledge, which has complemented as integral professionals at the service of the company and at the disposal of our customers. Every day we give our best, and with GoConqr the work has been much simpler. With the support of tools provided by the software we have supported ourselves and thanks to this support we continue to make progress.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoConqr
GoConqr review by <span>Abby W.</span>
Abby W.

"Software of advanced learning, systematic, fast and very complete."

What do you like best?

What I love about using GoConqr is that it is quite complete, all the functions and features it offers are incredible, everything goes perfectly. It provides fast learning by providing vital and essential information necessary to acquire new knowledge every day and thus understand everything about my work. It's all I need.

The tools are enough to run all the work in the software without conflicts. I can synchronize and attach files, the most important thing of this function is that I can share it with whoever needs it at the moment. Is incredible.

Works great without internet connection, which provides more ease at work.

What do you dislike?

From my beginnings, I always find it difficult to learn to manage the software, I feel that the interface is complicated. However, it is still the best for advanced learning and with a high degree of professionalism. The whole system works very well, the customer service is very good and attentive to any call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My main recommendation is that if you are not in the software, join, do not hesitate. If you want to learn professionally, know, learn, understand, develop your work better, be a better person and learn about the fundamental bases, GoConqr is what you need.

There are many solutions that we have found thanks to this software. It has allowed us to create questionnaires and maps that in a certain way has facilitated our work, without a doubt the work is easier and simpler. It has acquired general knowledge, a base and professional foundations for the correct application of all our functions in the workplace. Being able to share this experience in my work, the fact of working and learning in one, is the best I could have. Every day thanks to GoConqr we are better at what we do and offer.

What Study Tools solution do you use?

GoConqr review by <span>Ellena G.</span>
Ellena G.

"Learning and development of skills in a simple way"

What do you like best?

Basically GoConqr is the fast learning software, it provides the opportunity to know and understand concepts based on my needs thus providing a complete personalization experience.

I like that when I do not have an internet connection, I can also do things in the software, and when I connect to the internet everything is updated immediately, it is a wonderful and very useful function.

It's great that you have lovely tools, which I can also share, like cards or maps.

I can attach files, images and questionnaires and the most useful thing is that I can share this information.

What do you dislike?

The interface seems a little complicated to manage, however I still like that I have so much to choose from. It is diverse and multifunctional. Although I would only like it to be easier to understand and with a better distribution. Of rest all its characteristics and tools have worked correctly without any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is suitable for those who are looking for new and updated knowledge each day, I recommend that you try it and see how great it is.

I like that I can literally learn every day more. The benefits that he has brought to my work are incredible. We have solved commercial problems thanks to the fact that we can do questionnaires and in a very didactic way share them and see the answers and scores. It is really an easy way to learn and work at the same time. In this way we have developed in the workplace more easily and every day being better and better thanks to a great systematic and effective learning.

GoConqr review by <span>Kaytlin S.</span>
Kaytlin S.

"Incredible creation of questionnaires to test users, to receive essential information."

What do you like best?

What I like about GoConqr is:

- It is a software designed for easy and fast learning

- I can learn things that I did not know before and that I was letting go

- It has very useful tools

- Allows the creation of different formats and patterns for the development of questionnaires and surveys that serve a great deal to find useful and necessary information.

- Very useful and easy to configure and use.

What do you dislike?

This software has very good features, it is quite complete and all the tools they offer work perfectly. GoConqr is an advanced software, I have not presented problems and I can not find something that I dislike. Undoubtedly, everything that has been offered is as it is, its interface is fast and complete, it is not expensive and it represents a huge utility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoConqr is a fast learning software, allows you to create, manage and systematically organize everything in order to carry out quality projects for your business. It is really useful, I recommend that you try the different formats of questionnaires, apply it in your work for your clients, and observe the enormous results that it can bring for you.

We are very satisfied with GoConqr, all its tools, functions and complementary features make it great. Thanks to the fact that we can create questionnaire formats, we have been able to develop a new project for improvement and quality of service with the participation of all customers. It has also allowed us to collect diverse information to reserve it in our files and always keep it in mind. We company has had better results and the projects have been more effective.

GoConqr review by <span>Patty H.</span>
Patty H.

What do you like best?

It is an incredible software that gives me fast learning, it contributes with the creation of formats in different ways to create easy questionnaires for clients and the public in general. I love that I have acquired great systematic learning of many things that I was passing up, thanks to the questionnaires and surveys that I have been able to develop in GoConqr we have been able to observe errors and we have been able to find solutions to each one of those errors. It is simple to use and represents a great utility.

What do you dislike?

It has presented incredible features and there is nothing specific that I find bad, I can not say or think of something that I do not like. Until now everything with which it has presented some type of problem the support to the client solves it in seconds. All the tools with their functions are in perfect condition

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like everyone to take into account this wonderful software, in incredible. It has helped me a lot and I am sure that if you implement it to your work and your life will be of great utility.

The use of this software has brought millions of benefits, we have found nonconformities, difficulties, vulnerabilities of our clients towards our product and with different surveys we look for the way to know all that, in order to formulate indispensable solutions in the improvement of our business offers. In this way we keep ourselves informed and organized.

GoConqr review by <span>Destinity L.</span>
Destinity L.

"Flexibility tool for creation and learning"

What do you like best?

It is a creation software, easy to use, of integration to systematic learning, where you can develop and understand different topics of vital importance.

It offers the facility to create different formats, present all our surveys to clients with an easy integration of the model objective of the survey.

It presents an incredible database with the Lakh learning medium and the ability to customize and filter all the topics of interest by categories.

Everything I say is easy to do, because I can do it without the need of a web connection and then synchronize it to keep all the progress in order.

What do you dislike?

I wish the creation of the mental maps had more availability of some things that I would like. I can only connect the nodes to certain areas and it also does not allow me to attach my photos. It is only that small inconvenience that I have presented with the software, I would like to do a better job, to my tastes and preferences, and I would like this to mention what they took into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really consider this software the best for your office, it brings millions of benefits. Try to use it and try it, you will not regret it.

I like that it has helped us to solve problems with the creation of the questionnaires that were offered to our clients, before they were boring and did not capture the attention of those who read it, now with the features that I can take from GoConqr, the formats of Survey have a better design and presentation. Also with millions of benefits of systematic learning. With the improvements in the surveys, we obtain better results thanks to the knowledge of what we are doing right and wrong, according to the surveys there are immediate answers and solutions that are designed to do it, in the business and in the daily work, to work better everyday.

GoConqr review by <span>Nicole B.</span>
Nicole B.

"GoConqr is versatile and trustworthy."

What do you like best?

I like the selection of formats available for me to create materials for my class. I can create flashcards, flowcharts, mind maps, quizzes, and notes. My students can also create their own accounts and materials.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more flexibility in creating the mind maps. There are only a few areas that nodes can connect and, while I can upload my own images, I can't attach them to nodes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is what you make it. If you take the time to work with it, I think it's really beneficial.

GoConqr allows me to cater to diverse learning needs and styles in my classroom. I can create traditional notes as well as creating visual notes for students who learn better visually.

GoConqr review by <span>Mohammad I.</span>
Mohammad I.

"Useful web app for teachers as well as students"

What do you like best?

I am using this app for creating various quizzes and notes followed by sharing it with my students. It helps me in creating various subject notes and connecting with the students to share the content. Students are free to comment on the notes about their doubts and is very user friendly. I can make my resources public so that anyone can view the content and learn from it. I can chose from a variety of subject areas as well as search for my colleagues so that I can connect with them. It works in both online as well as offline mode, so that students who don’t have access to internet 24*7 can sync the content and then view it in the offline mode.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t any option for adding video or audio while preparing quizzes for students. Plus I can’t provide a label for any image I use or make it resizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall it is an excellent site for everyone to make learning fun and engage in the learning process from anywhere.

I feel that the resources are intuitive in nature and can be picked up easily. After students have given the quiz, they are free to get the complete review about every question they have answered. Pus, all the content is free to use and supports different formats for creating questions (Multiple Choice Question, Fill in the blanks and True/False). This helps my students to utilize the computer skills for improving their knowledge.

GoConqr review by <span>Jaleshwar P.</span>
Jaleshwar P.

"Free app for updating your skills"

What do you like best?

GoConqr is an amazing web app which provides a great learning experience to understand important concepts and topics.

It has some cool features like creating as well as sharing mind maps, notes and flash cards. It has a database of over 20 Lakh learning resources and the ability to filter your topics from a range of sub categories.

This app can work via both online and offline mode, so all the activities gets synced to your account automatically for viewing them in offline mode.

There are lots of options for sending quizzes to your friends with MCQ questions, Checkbox questions (for multiple answers) and True/False questions. There is an option for attaching images with the question as well.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I faced with its User interface was with the flashcards. Once I have an already known flashcard, I don’t see any option to auto-hide it or skip it from the main screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is well suited for someone who is eager to learn through fun activities and always wants to learn in a group of friends. Surely I would recommend it without any second thought.

The best thing is that its offline support is great and I can see my recent activities anytime, anywhere in the offline mode. Other useful features include option to pin some other user’s resources and topics to my list of subjects instantly. Also I can give quizzes, check the score after completion of the quiz and get a detailed review about the answers.

GoConqr review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"quizzes and flashcard maker"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to make quizzes and flashcards for my students. I can individualize them per each student and there level. I can easily print or even send my students the quiz. There are many subject to choice from. Math , science, history and what I do is music.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike so far as I have only used it for a few months. So far very easy to set up the quiz and even flashcards

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try as I found it very easy to create quizzes for each of my students at there level . It allows you to send to each student or as a group. You can print out the test as well.

helping students to learn easier and make it fun

GoConqr review by <span>Oluwafunsho A.</span>
Oluwafunsho A.

"GoConqr is flexible and reliable"

What do you like best?

All GoConqr has done is to offer a great learning experience in understanding important topics. I like the fact that it can work in both online and offline modes.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more flexibility in creating the mind maps. Nodes can only connect to a few areas. I can't attach my uploaded photos to nodes

It helps me monitor my activities effectively. It's great for making quizzes because you will get well analyzed reviews of your choice answers.

GoConqr review by <span>sonali m.</span>
sonali m.

"Nice app for studying and sharing the knowledge with friends"

What do you like best?

GoConqr proved out to be a user friendly one -stop information site for me. I can easily have the collaboration done with Google Drive and Google Docs in just a few clicks.

I just really like the mapping in GoConqr and I was able to create an easy quiz within 5 minutes or so. Flash cards which were offered were excellent to use. I use the interactive flash cards the most. You are allowed to create a new one or you can also use which you have already done. Besides that, there are numerous games offered for practice.

I also used the GoConqr app from my iPhone and I found that it gets automatically integrated with my web account, which allows me to use it any time from my device itself.

What do you dislike?

While designing the quizzes, I could not found an option for having a multiple choice question which could have more than 1 answer for it. I think this lacks here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, GoConqr is a good app and lives up to its given title. It is suitable for both teachers as well as students to conquer learning at a friendly site/app.

I used GoCinqr as a student and not a teacher to connect and collaborate with my friends by creating groups for studying/learning purpose. It is very easy to give a comment over a discussion or a quiz using GoConqr.

I made many maps using the app and downloaded it when it got completed in a .png format to share it with my other friends. Also, I found that files could also be attached to it easily.

GoConqr review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"School teachers best friend"

What do you like best?

The way we can engage with students using good, current software. Evaluations are just easy, fun with instant feedback.

What do you dislike?

I will like to be able to create complete courses with video and more content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kids love it! Go use it and feel free to be flexible and creative. Quizzes are not only for evaluating but also for learning.

Creating gamification with only time investment and no money.

GoConqr review by User in Computer Software

"Very disappointed"

What do you like best?

Good user interface.

Easy to create flash cards.

What do you dislike?

I am pro user for almost one year and unfortunately they develop dozens of irrelevant improvements, but simply do not treat main software issues.

I am tired of asking about hide the known flashcards...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check other options.

Exam prep

Learning about GoConqr?

* We monitor all GoConqr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories