GoDaddy Bookkeeping

GoDaddy makes bookkeeping simple. Everything is organized and in one place, without hours of data entry or tracking down receipts.

Work for GoDaddy Bookkeeping?

Learning about GoDaddy?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping Reviews

Showing 18 GoDaddy reviews
GoDaddy review by <span>Anna G.</span>
Anna G.

"Excellent value and user friendly"

What do you like best?

I really love the ease of use. I tried other bookkeeping programs and finally decided on GoDaddy, because it was easy to learn how to use it; it does what I need it to do without extra features I don't need that would complicate my experience. I love not having to pay someone else to do my bookkeeping for me! I love being able to easily enter transactions manually when needed. BDB is an excellent value and it can be adapted to any type of small business.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would update more quickly to reflect activity in my business account. There seems to be a lag of a couple of days as compared to what I see in my account when I check my account through the bank website. I suppose it would be nice if it were free. Other than that, can't think of anything I dislike about GoDaddy Bookkeeping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a bookkeeping program for a small business and you don't want a lot of extra features you don't need, this is for you.

GDB makes doing taxes incredibly easy. It has the capability of creating a variety of different reports for various purposes. I regularly use it to show self-employment income when I need to. I can instantly see how my business is doing or compare performance from month to month or quarter to quarter. This is essential for making good business decisions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoDaddy Bookkeeping
GoDaddy review by <span>Karen R.</span>
Karen R.

"GoDaddy Bookkeeping Makes My Life Easier"

What do you like best?

That the software keeps track of all of my business endeavors, my freelance work and my online sales. I always know where I stand financially. It's so much easier to track mileage now and all other business expenses and my profit and loss. It also links to my PayPal account and bank.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at this time..

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is especially terrific software if you buy and sell online. It keeps track of all of Amazon and Ebay expenses for me. In addition, it keeps track of all of expenses for my freelance marketing business.

Keeps track of Ebay and Amazon sales and expenses; all of my client invoicing; all business expenses including mileage, and my Profit and Loss. Tax time is much easier now.

What Small-Business Accounting solution do you use?

GoDaddy review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"GoDaddy Bookkeeping - Small Business"

What do you like best?

You can link many different accounts: bank accounts, credit cards, PayPal, Etsy. It also learns how you categorize payments or purchases; you can edit all entries with same name to the same category and it will put all future ones in that category as well.

What do you dislike?

Last year we had an issue with this program as two of our credit cards (one business and one non-business, hidden) got switched somehow on the account. I had to figure out the moment they were switched by scouring statements and comparing to entries on our account. I then had to manually delete the incorrect entries and add the correct ones. This was so time consuming and I have no idea how it happened!

Also, you can't just set this up with your account info and let it go. It does take some combing through to make sure entries are being categorized appropriately, but overall it works pretty well.

Synthesizing information from multiple retail platforms and bank accounts to get an overall picture of income and expenses in a given time frame.

GoDaddy review by <span>Rhonda L.</span>
Rhonda L.

"Accounting challenged and it works!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and does a plethora of things for a low price. I am able to input all my numbers, send out invoices and more!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It's great and effective! Easy to use and keeps my numbers organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need easy accounting at your fingertips, this is the app for you!

Accounting made simple and easy.

GoDaddy review by <span>Betsy M.</span>
Betsy M.

"Surprisingly Simple Tool for Expenses"

What do you like best?

Clear snapshot of profit and loss from month-to-month and year-to-year. It's very easy to categorize expenses and create new categories as needed.

What do you dislike?

The login process is funky. I have to go through 3-4 different screens to select my "path" to bookkeeping. It's like GoDaddy is constantly nudging me to get a domain through them, which I find annoying.

My last bookkeping software didn't serve my purposes. This software seems to actually understand how a small business works between expenses, owner's draws and paychecks and categorizes expenses properly.

GoDaddy review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Extremely easy to use for Ebay, Amazon and Ecommerce businesses"

What do you like best?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping imports all of your sales data from Ebay and Amazon. It is also extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The couple of times that I have had to contact customer support, it has taken longer than I would have wanted for them to get back to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best software out there for ecommerce businesses.

The ability to keep track of my online sales without much data entry on my part. Additionally, once all data is imputed, you have the ability to print out a Schedule C to take directly to your tax preparer.

Learning about GoDaddy Bookkeeping?

* We monitor all GoDaddy Bookkeeping reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.