GoDaddy Bookkeeping

GoDaddy makes bookkeeping simple. Everything is organized and in one place, without hours of data entry or tracking down receipts.

Work for GoDaddy Bookkeeping?

Learning about GoDaddy?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping Reviews

Showing 19 GoDaddy reviews
GoDaddy review by <span>Anna G.</span>
Anna G.

"Excellent value and user friendly"

What do you like best?

I really love the ease of use. I tried other bookkeeping programs and finally decided on GoDaddy, because it was easy to learn how to use it; it does what I need it to do without extra features I don't need that would complicate my experience. I love not having to pay someone else to do my bookkeeping for me! I love being able to easily enter transactions manually when needed. BDB is an excellent value and it can be adapted to any type of small business.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would update more quickly to reflect activity in my business account. There seems to be a lag of a couple of days as compared to what I see in my account when I check my account through the bank website. I suppose it would be nice if it were free. Other than that, can't think of anything I dislike about GoDaddy Bookkeeping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a bookkeeping program for a small business and you don't want a lot of extra features you don't need, this is for you.

GDB makes doing taxes incredibly easy. It has the capability of creating a variety of different reports for various purposes. I regularly use it to show self-employment income when I need to. I can instantly see how my business is doing or compare performance from month to month or quarter to quarter. This is essential for making good business decisions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoDaddy Bookkeeping
GoDaddy review by <span>Karen R.</span>
Karen R.

"GoDaddy Bookkeeping Makes My Life Easier"

What do you like best?

That the software keeps track of all of my business endeavors, my freelance work and my online sales. I always know where I stand financially. It's so much easier to track mileage now and all other business expenses and my profit and loss. It also links to my PayPal account and bank.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at this time..

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is especially terrific software if you buy and sell online. It keeps track of all of Amazon and Ebay expenses for me. In addition, it keeps track of all of expenses for my freelance marketing business.

Keeps track of Ebay and Amazon sales and expenses; all of my client invoicing; all business expenses including mileage, and my Profit and Loss. Tax time is much easier now.

What Small-Business Accounting solution do you use?

GoDaddy review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"GoDaddy Bookkeeping - Small Business"

What do you like best?

You can link many different accounts: bank accounts, credit cards, PayPal, Etsy. It also learns how you categorize payments or purchases; you can edit all entries with same name to the same category and it will put all future ones in that category as well.

What do you dislike?

Last year we had an issue with this program as two of our credit cards (one business and one non-business, hidden) got switched somehow on the account. I had to figure out the moment they were switched by scouring statements and comparing to entries on our account. I then had to manually delete the incorrect entries and add the correct ones. This was so time consuming and I have no idea how it happened!

Also, you can't just set this up with your account info and let it go. It does take some combing through to make sure entries are being categorized appropriately, but overall it works pretty well.

Synthesizing information from multiple retail platforms and bank accounts to get an overall picture of income and expenses in a given time frame.

GoDaddy review by <span>Rhonda L.</span>
Rhonda L.

"Accounting challenged and it works!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and does a plethora of things for a low price. I am able to input all my numbers, send out invoices and more!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It's great and effective! Easy to use and keeps my numbers organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need easy accounting at your fingertips, this is the app for you!

Accounting made simple and easy.

GoDaddy review by <span>Betsy M.</span>
Betsy M.

"Surprisingly Simple Tool for Expenses"

What do you like best?

Clear snapshot of profit and loss from month-to-month and year-to-year. It's very easy to categorize expenses and create new categories as needed.

What do you dislike?

The login process is funky. I have to go through 3-4 different screens to select my "path" to bookkeeping. It's like GoDaddy is constantly nudging me to get a domain through them, which I find annoying.

My last bookkeping software didn't serve my purposes. This software seems to actually understand how a small business works between expenses, owner's draws and paychecks and categorizes expenses properly.

GoDaddy review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Extremely easy to use for Ebay, Amazon and Ecommerce businesses"

What do you like best?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping imports all of your sales data from Ebay and Amazon. It is also extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The couple of times that I have had to contact customer support, it has taken longer than I would have wanted for them to get back to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best software out there for ecommerce businesses.

The ability to keep track of my online sales without much data entry on my part. Additionally, once all data is imputed, you have the ability to print out a Schedule C to take directly to your tax preparer.

GoDaddy review by <span>Kathy D.</span>
Kathy D.

"GoDaddy Bookkeeping Could Be SO Much Better"

What do you like best?

I love that my WooCommerce Shop, Etsy, eBay, Stripe and other income sources upload automatically. This is a no-brainer for someone who loathes spreadsheets, which I do.

What do you dislike?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping could be so much better. Support is minimal and hard to find. This is our BUSINESS lifeblood and to be left with little support is not a good idea.

When I invoice people and they pay via the GoDaddy Invoice is rarely syncs. I have to go chase the payment and manually sync it. Makes no sense.

I had a tax audit for state of MN sales tax and GoDaddy had dumped all my sales into a "Misc" pile. I had to go in and ONE BY ONE categorize my sales by state. Over 100,000 entries had to be done from scratch and it was mind numbing. On top of an audit! So, GoDaddy Bookkeeping was virtually worthless to me for this audit - it actually made it MUCH worse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think long and hard about what you need. If your business is small (under $50,000 a year or so) and you keep great records otherwise it may work. If you are going to count on this system to have your accounting back, then find something else.

I do like that GoDaddy Bookkeeping brings in sales from etsy, eBay, my website and ripe, but that is about it. I am searching for another online system that does that and I will switch immediately. The lack of support and inability of their system to do some basic functions, like put sales into categories is just not working.

GoDaddy review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"GoDaddy Bookkeeping"

What do you like best?

I love that it has preset expense categories based on tax forms. This makes tax time a breeze! Everything is already in the correct place and I just have to transfer the totals.

It is so simple each week to just check in and move uncategorized items around,

What do you dislike?

Having only one payment option- Annual billing. It bill sout in Nov for me with a renewal in Jan, Kind of an expensive time of year for my business. I;m sure I could solve this by simply changing my billing date, but I think I would prefer a monthly billing system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it. It's worth the money. It is a no brainer and has been very trustworthy,

All of my income and expenses are categorized with ease once it is set up. Makes tax time a breeze and keeps you with a current tally of profit or loss.

GoDaddy review by <span>Erin R.</span>
Erin R.

"Great for Small Business Owners"

What do you like best?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping is user friendly, more so than an accounting program like Quickbooks. It easily syncs with your bank account and serious security, too. Easy to see transactions without being worried about security.

What do you dislike?

Free version is very limited obviously. Mainly for smaller business. Larger ones will need a more comprehensive service.

Business problem: Accounting software that won't break the bank. Benefits: Inexpensive and helpful without all of the bells and whistles.

GoDaddy review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Easy bookkeepting"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of using Go Daddy. Yes, it costs to have the bookkeeping done along with all the essentials such as synching one credit cards, bank account, payroll all in one account. Even mileage expenses are calculated. I really didn't have to do any data entry. Once all the finances were inputted, it was all organized. So easy and simple to use. There was also online expert help if one needed it.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that there was a charge to the bookkeeping. Even though, it was easy to use and once the financial information was entered, all the data entry was organized, it was almost worth, havng a bookkeeping software complete the same tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see what you think!

I was trying to synch all my financial information together for bookkeeping purposes all in one spot instead of in different locations. I have realized the benefit of keeping all my financial information organized for my business.

GoDaddy review by <span>Jackie S.</span>
Jackie S.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to keep track of all my expenses in one place. I can enter mileage, hours, invoice clients, sync paypal.

What do you dislike?

I'm not able to sync my bank account. Although, I think it may be the bank's end, not Go Daddy.

Time saver! I can keep everything in once place, no excel sheets to keep track of, and it has things I wouldn't have thought of.

GoDaddy review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Decent low-budget accounting software"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the layout and options. The software is intuitive and takes a very short time to master.

What do you dislike?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping does not provide all of the options that most other software like QuickBooks do. It does not allow to create custom invoices for example.

GoDaddy links directly to your Bank and extracts information from it automatically - huge benefit!

GoDaddy review by Administrator

"SUCKS"

What do you like best?

Simple easy to use and setup. I can not recommend to anyone.

What do you dislike?

This book keeping software does not do what they promise. Great for personal use but not for business. I was out of the refund window didn't have time to test it. "which I realize" I was in the wrong. But they didn't offer to give me store credit or anything. Got the software started using quickly realized I made a mistake this software is very limited for what it provides. Not useful for my type of business. I worked with support rather try to improve product they say well your outside your refund window. Not as good as it was when it was outright. I will slowly be moving my domains away from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't buy

not worth my time.

GoDaddy review by <span>Stephanie M.</span>
Stephanie M.

"Easy to Use Bookkeeping for Business"

What do you like best?

I like how GoDaddy Bookkeeping syncs with PayPal.

What do you dislike?

I wish GoDaddy Bookkeeping could sync with my online banking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoDaddy Bookkeeping is easy to use. You can track and create reports on your business income and expenses.

Preparing tax info for my CPA is easy with GoDaddy Bookkeeping.

GoDaddy review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Godaddy online book keeping"

What do you like best?

I can track my income dales.I use it to keep track of my sales that i lovr..i can sync n put all my stuff in one place.the best part wen ibhad it a couple of yrs ago,they gave me a yr free after the year they change me 100 something witch aint bad..I can my documents to my accountant in they can see what u made for the year easy in convenient...

What do you dislike?

After the free trail i have to pay...thats the only bad thing about godaddy online booking..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to track your business online from purchases to supply...

Tracking my income and keeping all in when place...

GoDaddy review by <span>Roger H.</span>
Roger H.

"One for all is one for us. "

What do you like best?

We try to use "one for all" to make our small business run smoother. We are very satisfied with GoDaddy's offerings.

What do you dislike?

It's not as fleshed out as some, but we knew that when we started.

Simple and enough for us.

GoDaddy review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"A Great Place to Keep Numbers"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when I am needing something simple to keep my books straight.

What do you dislike?

Some of the colors hurt my eyes. I would prefer much more subtle colors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a good program to keep your numbers in line this is the program for you.

I love being able to get my books in order with this help. I couldn't get my work life straight without it.

GoDaddy review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Perfect Bookkeeping and Accounting for the Sole Propitiator/Single Member LLC"

What do you like best?

Ease of usage, constant enhancements, mobile app and low cost.

What do you dislike?

Lack of a useful time sheet creation feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that it meets all of your needs, upgrading to the paid plan is a must.

Invoicing, Income & Expense tracking, timekeeping, bookkeeping.

GoDaddy review by Administrator

"Perfect Bookkeeping and Accounting for the Sole Propitiator/Single Member LLC"

What do you like best?

Ease of usage, constant enhancements, mobile app and low cost.

What do you dislike?

Lack of a useful time sheet creation feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research ahead of time

Invoicing, Income & Expense tracking, timekeeping, bookkeeping.

Learning about GoDaddy Bookkeeping?

* We monitor all GoDaddy Bookkeeping reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.