Gogohire

Learning about Gogohire?

Gogohire Reviews

Ask Gogohire a Question
Showing 4 Gogohire reviews
Gogohire review by Ellen C.
Ellen C.

"I love the product and know the team personally! "

What do you like best?

I've know the team for many years and have been only using the product for 4-5 months, but I can happily say that we just made our first hire. I have no problem righting a review for Gogohire.

What I like most?

The easy of use and ability to cut their the noise. Gogohire presents me with the best sales talent in the industry quickly and efficiently. The interview scheduling and other features are tremendously helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

Well, this is really a tough one. Nothing comes to mind to be perfectly honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd encourage you to try them out. You literally have nothing to lose, it's free to use until you make a hire and then they have a 90 day money back guarantee.

We need to hire 5-10 sales people per quarter for the team I work with, and I need all the help I can get. Gogohire is one of the tools that I use and will continue to use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gogohire
Gogohire review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"I have nothing to say, but good things"

What do you like best?

I have nothing but good things to say about Gogohire and their services. I signed up tentatively as I was considering a job move and they very much exceeded my expectations. Pete was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only did he succeed in finding me a great job at a company I love and am thriving in, but he also came across as an extremely enjoyable person to converse with and get to know. Overall, the service and people were top notch; the painting they sent after placing me was much appreciate as well.

Keep up the awesome work guys!

What do you dislike?

I wish I had received even more interview requests, but at the time I think the team was just starting out. I have spoken with candidates that are my friends recently and they mentioned that they have received a bunch of interview requests.

Using a job board or LinkedIn is a time suck. Using recruiters is frustrating because they are trying to push you in a role for their benefit. Gogohire combines the use of use of a platform with the honest support of a recruiter. It's a good mix.

What Other Staffing Services solution do you use?

Gogohire review by Olivia S.
Olivia S.

"Gogohire Delivered. Happy with them. "

What do you like best?

-The interface is very easy to view candidates and make interview requests

-The team at Gogo does a good job of surfacing and filtering through who is good versus not

-We have made 3 hires using the platform

What do you dislike?

-I wish they were in the marketing and engineering verticals as well

-We have used other tools and resources for sales hiring, but all have come up short. Gogohire brings attention great sales people that are looking to make a career change. Will continue to use them.

Gogohire review by User

"Couldn't ask for more"

What do you like best?

We have made 5 sales hires through Gogohire and I am very happy with their platform and service. I like the team also. I did a testimonial vide for them!

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a mobile app. I am always on the go and would really like a way to view candidates on the bus or uber on the way to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check them out! I believe they are only in San Francisco at the moment, but I think they will expand to more cities soon.

I am tasked with hiring great sales talent at my organization.

Gogohire has made the process of surfacing strong sales tech sales people that are looking to make a career move easier.

Learning about Gogohire?

* We monitor all Gogohire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.