Gold Lasso

Gold Lasso is a perfectly priced email marketing/marketing automation suite for mid to large sending volumes.

Work for Gold Lasso?
Sendwithus 2x

Learning about Gold Lasso?

Gold Lasso Reviews

Ask Gold Lasso a Question
Showing 16 Gold Lasso reviews
Gold Lasso review by <span>Jim F.</span>
Jim F.

Great online tool for my marketing automation

What do you like best?

Its extensive features and ease of operation allows me to reach my customers and engage in a professional manner.

The support suggests that I can talk to an advisor and get answers to question at the ease of a click. The price point was also a strong selling feature that made everyone in the company happy. After trial and error of multiple companies that pretended to provide similar services proved to be a waste of valuable time to both myself and other members of my team. I am very very satisfied with this product and wish it was avaialbe 10 years ago and my company would be stronger and more profitable. I love this product and enjoy using it and watching my company profit from it everyday.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This is a wonderful product and I am looking forward to sharing this product information with my friends and associations that I am involved with. I will also tell people the names of the other companies that were over priced and under performing. When running a small bussiness yout time is the most valuable assett and these imposters truly tested my patience and wasted my time. it was all a learning curve that we all experience when owning and running a small company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would reccomend this product to anyone looking to do online marketing automation.

An easy way to reach all of my customers in one easy to use tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gold Lasso
Gold Lasso review by <span>Rick K.</span>
Rick K.

Feature-rich Product that Yields Results

What do you like best?

Sheer breadth of features. There's something for everyone here from the part-time marketer to the seasoned expert. Once we got used to all the features, eloop became the control panel to our email marketing operations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike -- this is a very compelling product. I suppose one might say there's somewhat of a learning curve to understanding all the features it offers and how they work together.

This platform allows us to "tune" our messaging like none other. We have a very distinct audience to which we can run multiple tests to determine which message resonates. You have to pick your message carefully, and not waste contact points on ineffective messaging -- if each customer/prospect contacts costs $ and time, eloop saves us $ and delivers results.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Gold Lasso review by <span>Inbal A.</span>
Inbal A.

We're very impressed by Gold Lasso's service

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can do everything with this program, that whenever I need something, I realize it's already there. Most importantly, I know that I have Gold Lasso's support team, to help with everything.

What do you dislike?

I think eloop4 didn't have the option to send surveys, but this was added to eloop5, along with other great features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were looking to automate our marketing efforts and Gold Lasso allows us to do that, with the ability to measure ourselves.

I'm using eloop5 to email our customers and I find the reports very helpful. Knowing what happens with the emails we send, if people open, click, or even opt-out, help us learn and modify our efforts.

Gold Lasso review by <span>Jeffrey H.</span>
Jeffrey H.

Terrific partners

What do you like best?

In working with the team at Gold Lasso, they were always a very collaborative partner in helping drive initiatives, working towards resolution of issues and just a pleasure to work with. They brought a ton of expertise to the table regarding email deliverability, design best practices, and effective segmentation - that not only made my email campaigns more effective, but also helped me educate internal stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

When we first implemented our program, the user experience and feature set on eloop was a but dated - though it still served our basic program well, However, when we later upgraded to the new release of eloop, it was a leap forward, providing all the features and functionality that we were looking for.

When working with Gold Lasso, I was focused on building email as an acquisition marketing tool in a company where email had been previously under-leveraged. The team helped me get the program up and running, and turn email into a highly efficient marketing channel, quickly eclipsing other more expensive channels that had been previously hogging marketing budgets.

Gold Lasso review by <span>Jeremy D.</span>
Jeremy D.

Great product, great support, great feature set

What do you like best?

Robust functionality, borderline enterprise marketing automation platform w/o the enterprise class price tag. Customer service and tech support is also very responsive helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

The UI takes a little getting used to. The app is so feature packed that sometimes, you have to hunt around for what you are looking to do. They could take a page out of the Apple book of design and eLoop would be damn near perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give these guys a shot, eLoop is legit. Feature rich and the staff is down to earth. Unless you are the marketing director of a Global 100 company, you most likely will reap the benefits of eLoop versus buying one of the big 5 MA platforms or ESP's that litter the landscape with marketingese and high price points.

Automation of hundreds of simultaneous B2B whitepaper delivery campaigns for Blue Chip clients with minimal human interaction. MIssion accomplished and has been accomplished for 3 years straight w/o any real hiccups to report. The integration is between eLoop by Gold Lasso and INTEGRATE Marketing Software (integrate.com)

Gold Lasso review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

Great product, awesome support

What do you like best?

The reports give us real insight into the effectiveness of our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Advanced features are great, but can take new users a while to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're emailing contacts at large corporations as we do, being able to get your message through their spam/firewall filters makes all the difference in the world...that where we've found the greatest value from Gold Lasso where other providers have failed.

We're using Gold Lasso for new business development and to keep in touch with current clients. Our existing clients receive our communications through their corporate firewalls - where other email providers have failed.

Learning about Gold Lasso?

* We monitor all Gold Lasso reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.