Good Enterprise

A mobile device management and collaboration suite that gives your employees safe access to enterprise email, calendar, contacts, and intranet.

Work for Good Enterprise?

Learning about Good Enterprise?

Compare Good Enterprise to Similar Solutions

Good Enterprise Reviews

Showing 24 Good Enterprise reviews
Good Enterprise review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"good has decent security but not much else"

What do you like best?

solid security, one touch out-of-office setting.

if you have calendared a teleconference that requires a sign-in code, good lets you call directly by touching the number in the calendar entry and it will usually dial the code too.

What do you dislike?

if you use folders for email, good will NOT notify you if you get an email that you use rules to sort into folders.

you cannot change the new email notification sound.

you cannot modify good's autocomplete entries for people you commonly send email to.

the app will sometimes notify you twice for the same email, making you think there was a 2d message. the app sometimes takes a few seconds to show new messages, which can be frustrating.

if you open a calendar event and keep it open after the event ends, you cannot return to the app and have to close & restart it.

my organization requires the use of good for its security features.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Good Enterprise
Good Enterprise review by <span>Jadzia T.</span>
Jadzia T.

"Good Enterprises Review"

What do you like best?

You can access email and secure web browsing by being behind firewall. You can store your contacts on this app and your calendar automatically syncs with your email which is great. Another great thing about Good Enterprises is when you use it on an Iphone instead of having to remember your password, Touch ID is available which makes it more secure.

What do you dislike?

Connection sometimes goes out, email doesn't always automatically download, and I don't like that it doesn't sync contacts from phone with your contacts stored on the actual app.

Secure emailing, makes it easy to encrypt emails. Good Enterprise is also good for sending out invitations to events or webinars to multiple people, this is a function of the email side of Good.

What Email solution do you use?

Good Enterprise review by <span>Tamer D.</span>
Tamer D.

"Good Enterprise review"

What do you like best?

Good Enterprise has become a vital part of my day-to-day operation. The mobile Good Enterprise app is installed onto my iPhone and allows me access through a secure channel to view work email remotely. Our IT department is in charge of granting access to users and you must obtain a secure token in order to be granted access to my emails away from the network intranet.

What do you dislike?

One component of the Good Enterprise program that I dislike most is the force-log off that occurs. The software will, after a predetermined and non-adjustable time, log you off from the application and require you to log back in with your credentials. Now, I understand this is a safety procedure and something that is set by the company administrator, but this is something I would like to have a bit more control over. Especially, since there is no option to "remember" your user name and/or password for quick access. It would also make sense to offer finger print authentication, but at this time, is not an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in need of accessing your company's email account through a secure VPN, Good Enterprise is a software that will accomplish just that. The price of the software can be high, but my company allows me to expense that cost.

I am lucky to be able to work from home on some occassions. However, during these days when I work from home, I sometimes have difficulty accessing my work emails since there is a secure network I must go through. The Good Enterprise VPN client allows me to log in securely to my company's email, with the aid of IT, so that I may complete my job remotely. Also, many times when I am out in the field meeting with potential clients, I need to have access to my work email account to go over documents etc. and the Good Enterprise software allows me to do just that.

Good Enterprise review by G2 Crowd User in Aviation & Aerospace
G2 Crowd User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Awesome email App, great back-end for IT!"

What do you like best?

From an IT perspective, Good is a great program at letting our users get access to their emails, contacts, tasks and in some cases SharePoint, in a secured container. in a BYOD world it's essential that if an employee leaves the company, IT can wipe their phones clean in case any corporate documents leaked outside of the container. Good does all this in spades, I'm very pleased with it.

What do you dislike?

Good sometimes takes an inordinate amount of time to sync even when you get into the application, I've had to sync a smaller folder than my Inbox in order to force it to work, but besides that it's been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't believe the hate you see in the App Store, it's a great program for both IT and the end-user.

This made it possible that we could disable ActiveSync so our users did not have to download their mail to their phones, thus causing a security risk. Everything was tightly buttoned up inside the Good application so we didn't not have to worry, we just simply wiped the user's phone if it was lost or they left the company. Easy peasy.

Good Enterprise review by <span>Caleb D.</span>
Caleb D.

"Good Enterprise is where it needs to be and I like where they are heading"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love how you are able to open documents without any compatibility issues or problems. I also like how you can navigate the company home site for employees only via the add. easy to respond to email and add calendars meeting. The biggest improvement its the ability to use your finger print to log in instead of the password.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes with regards to the Good App. However i wish the 15 minutes or so rule about logging with your finger print instead of the password could be removed. I know private information it's very important, however using your finger instead of your password make work more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Good Enterprise to any mid to large organization trying to improve job productivity.

N/A

Good Enterprise review by <span>chanell t.</span>
chanell t.

"Great for government emails"

What do you like best?

That I was able to receive all my work related emails fast and send fast in return. I like that it has a built in browser and helps me keep up to date with my appointments within my calendar

What do you dislike?

The different fonts or certain ways certain emails came through. I also didn’t like how alot of my important emails would come in as junk.

Being able to send to multiple and continue to receive from an individual source all the time. Being able to save important emails and not have them disappear.

Learning about Good Enterprise?

* We monitor all Good Enterprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Good Enterprise to Similar Solutions