Good Enterprise

3.9

A mobile device management and collaboration suite that gives your employees safe access to enterprise email, calendar, contacts, and intranet.

Work for Good Enterprise?

Learning about Good Enterprise?

Compare Good Enterprise to Similar Solutions

Good Enterprise Reviews

Showing 24 Good Enterprise reviews
Good Enterprise review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"good has decent security but not much else"

What do you like best?

solid security, one touch out-of-office setting.

if you have calendared a teleconference that requires a sign-in code, good lets you call directly by touching the number in the calendar entry and it will usually dial the code too.

What do you dislike?

if you use folders for email, good will NOT notify you if you get an email that you use rules to sort into folders.

you cannot change the new email notification sound.

you cannot modify good's autocomplete entries for people you commonly send email to.

the app will sometimes notify you twice for the same email, making you think there was a 2d message. the app sometimes takes a few seconds to show new messages, which can be frustrating.

if you open a calendar event and keep it open after the event ends, you cannot return to the app and have to close & restart it.

my organization requires the use of good for its security features.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Good Enterprise
Good Enterprise review by Jadzia T.
Jadzia T.

"Good Enterprises Review"

What do you like best?

You can access email and secure web browsing by being behind firewall. You can store your contacts on this app and your calendar automatically syncs with your email which is great. Another great thing about Good Enterprises is when you use it on an Iphone instead of having to remember your password, Touch ID is available which makes it more secure.

What do you dislike?

Connection sometimes goes out, email doesn't always automatically download, and I don't like that it doesn't sync contacts from phone with your contacts stored on the actual app.

Secure emailing, makes it easy to encrypt emails. Good Enterprise is also good for sending out invitations to events or webinars to multiple people, this is a function of the email side of Good.

What Email solution do you use?

Good Enterprise review by Tamer D.
Tamer D.

"Good Enterprise review"

What do you like best?

Good Enterprise has become a vital part of my day-to-day operation. The mobile Good Enterprise app is installed onto my iPhone and allows me access through a secure channel to view work email remotely. Our IT department is in charge of granting access to users and you must obtain a secure token in order to be granted access to my emails away from the network intranet.

What do you dislike?

One component of the Good Enterprise program that I dislike most is the force-log off that occurs. The software will, after a predetermined and non-adjustable time, log you off from the application and require you to log back in with your credentials. Now, I understand this is a safety procedure and something that is set by the company administrator, but this is something I would like to have a bit more control over. Especially, since there is no option to "remember" your user name and/or password for quick access. It would also make sense to offer finger print authentication, but at this time, is not an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in need of accessing your company's email account through a secure VPN, Good Enterprise is a software that will accomplish just that. The price of the software can be high, but my company allows me to expense that cost.

I am lucky to be able to work from home on some occassions. However, during these days when I work from home, I sometimes have difficulty accessing my work emails since there is a secure network I must go through. The Good Enterprise VPN client allows me to log in securely to my company's email, with the aid of IT, so that I may complete my job remotely. Also, many times when I am out in the field meeting with potential clients, I need to have access to my work email account to go over documents etc. and the Good Enterprise software allows me to do just that.

Good Enterprise review by G2 Crowd User in Aviation & Aerospace
G2 Crowd User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Awesome email App, great back-end for IT!"

What do you like best?

From an IT perspective, Good is a great program at letting our users get access to their emails, contacts, tasks and in some cases SharePoint, in a secured container. in a BYOD world it's essential that if an employee leaves the company, IT can wipe their phones clean in case any corporate documents leaked outside of the container. Good does all this in spades, I'm very pleased with it.

What do you dislike?

Good sometimes takes an inordinate amount of time to sync even when you get into the application, I've had to sync a smaller folder than my Inbox in order to force it to work, but besides that it's been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't believe the hate you see in the App Store, it's a great program for both IT and the end-user.

This made it possible that we could disable ActiveSync so our users did not have to download their mail to their phones, thus causing a security risk. Everything was tightly buttoned up inside the Good application so we didn't not have to worry, we just simply wiped the user's phone if it was lost or they left the company. Easy peasy.

Good Enterprise review by Caleb D.
Caleb D.

"Good Enterprise is where it needs to be and I like where they are heading"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love how you are able to open documents without any compatibility issues or problems. I also like how you can navigate the company home site for employees only via the add. easy to respond to email and add calendars meeting. The biggest improvement its the ability to use your finger print to log in instead of the password.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes with regards to the Good App. However i wish the 15 minutes or so rule about logging with your finger print instead of the password could be removed. I know private information it's very important, however using your finger instead of your password make work more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Good Enterprise to any mid to large organization trying to improve job productivity.

N/A

Good Enterprise review by chanell t.
chanell t.

"Great for government emails"

What do you like best?

That I was able to receive all my work related emails fast and send fast in return. I like that it has a built in browser and helps me keep up to date with my appointments within my calendar

What do you dislike?

The different fonts or certain ways certain emails came through. I also didn’t like how alot of my important emails would come in as junk.

Being able to send to multiple and continue to receive from an individual source all the time. Being able to save important emails and not have them disappear.

Good Enterprise review by User in Financial Services

"Best mobile app for checking apps..compatible with botha android and ios phones"

What do you like best?

The app is seamless in operation, making it easier to launch the functionalities needed on day to day basis as compared to other mobile apps available in market today.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to syncronize with the email server when we try to refresh a new folder under Inbox.

Hepls to check emails when you are out of office on the fly and when yiu are not in aituation to access your workstation.

Good Enterprise review by G2 Crowd User in Accounting
G2 Crowd User in Accounting

"Secure but at a user experience cost"

What do you like best?

The best part is probably knowing that if i were to lose my phone, my company's data would be secure. I like that I can set my out of office message from it.

What do you dislike?

Just a cruddy UI/UX. It logs you out if the breeze blows, so I enter my password upwards of 20 times a day, and it's not an easy password to type! Wish it was enabled for fingerprints on Android devices. Not as sleek as other Mail apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it with a broad swath of users first to get their approval, because it is a jarring product to switch to if they're used to just being able to access mail via their Outlook Exchanges, etc. Set up a good training course for new users.

PS - You can't take screenshots of the app so I was unavailable to validate myself. It's that secure! :)

It wasn't my choice to use it! But it does seem to be a strong tool that benefits a company as large as mine.

"Wonderful tool "

What do you like best?

I appreciate and enjoy the functionality of good mobile messaging. I have the access of a browser, multiple tools respective to my line of work, email, and a very useful calendar linked to my career. This app was very easy to install, and has been extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I truly can not think of something I dislike about this application. I have never had a glitch, or any other disruption of functionality.

This application allows myself and my team to be aware of what is going on at all times. It is synced to every one of my associates, with the availability to personalize each respective roll. Utilizing good, our office is much more efficient, and we deliver a better overall service to our clients.

Good Enterprise review by G2 Crowd User in Real Estate
G2 Crowd User in Real Estate

"Good bare-bones email app"

What do you like best?

It's an easy way to quickly check in on my email to see if anything urgently needs my attention. I would only use it to actually send an email if there were no other way and something needed an urgent response.

What do you dislike?

Just feels very bare-bones, like there isn't much to it. Not that there needs to be I suppose, but it took me a while just to figure out how to be able to see emails from different folders other than my inbox. Not incredibly intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you spend time exploring and learning all the features and things you can do. Took me a while to figure out how to configure it the way I liked.

Being reachable nearly everywhere at all times in case any urgent needs arise. It's good to see messages after I've left the office at times.

Good Enterprise review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"A everyday user"

What do you like best?

A easy to get secure corporate email on your personal device. It keeps personal email separate from corp email.

What do you dislike?

The interface is very old. It needs to be updated to a more modern design. It is slow to retrieve email for the servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

remember RIM purchased them and that is a sinking ship

Corp email on personal devices

Good Enterprise review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Good not great"

What do you like best?

Good works totally fine as an email client for work email. It is kind of nice that the environment is sandboxed and I don't have to give root on my phone like some other email clients

What do you dislike?

I am annoyed at having to add a lock screen to my phone although I suspect that is a setting used by the company and not something inherent to good. I did not like the secure browser feature in good. I sometimes mistakenly activated it then had trouble getting back to my email

Trying to get company email on my personal phone. I needed to have this so it was very useful in that respect, it was just slightly annoying to use a separate program to manage my email. That being said it is better than having the similar that needs to root your phone

Good Enterprise review by Lia M.
Lia M.

"Daily user of Android mobile app"

What do you like best?

It's red. And white. Forced to use it. Would love an alternative but my company has already committed and I am but a peon and have no choice.

What do you dislike?

The app for Android Kit kat. Crashes frequently and has connection problems. Can't attach documents unless they are already in document library and you can't add documents to the document library manually. Another annoyance is that it limits the number of records that is shown in the company directory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the back end is set up correctly and that there is someone who is very familiar with it for support. We use our IT team but I think they just field it to org.

Reading email. I really am not too fond of it; i've uninstalled and reinstalled several times to use it. Updates are not automatic, either. Anecdotally, our department gets a lot of complaints about it. The app seems unstable.

Good Enterprise review by Joanne M. L.
Joanne M. L.

"Product Review"

What do you like best?

The email services are very simple to use, its secure, and encompasses all of the Microsoft Outlook tools that you'd need at the touch of a button.

What do you dislike?

The password combination requirement is quite complicated and challenging to remember.

The business problems solved are permitting employees with quick and easy access to email.

Good Enterprise review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"Does what it says on the tin."

What do you like best?

The containerised email that isnt device specifix and requires next to no user input to install.

What do you dislike?

The contacts management feature isnt entirely awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does what it says on the tin. Its the best byod solution by far.

We trialled this prior to another email provider, and i would go back to this in a heartbeat. Its the easiest thing ever, bar none.

Good Enterprise review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Good is great!"

What do you like best?

Being able to check my email from home. Makes life much easier.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet - other than not having a remember password function.

Being able to service my customers 24/7 instead of only during work hours.

Good Enterprise review by Tapan J.
Tapan J.

"Secure access to enterprise mails, contacts, calendars, intranet ,etc"

What do you like best?

t allows fast access to sensitive and classified business info without worrying about the confidentiality theft. Further, I don't need to carry a separate device to be in sync with business mails and syncing with calendars.Good acts as a security layer between my personal data and business data. Also, the feature to provide offline notifications for upcoming or any missed meetings/appointments is very useful

What do you dislike?

One thing which is annoying to me is that after every 5-10 minutes , I need to login again with my credentials to access mails. It could be from a security perspective but in that case the auto log out time should be user configurable

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely a decent app to access mails and calendars on the go except the fact that you have to login again even after 5 min of your last login to access. It somehow doesn't store your password.

My Organization is able to provide employees with access to emails , contacts and calendars without worrying about the encryption and security of sensitive data.Also, as it can be configured over almost every smartphone, organization is saving money of providing dedicated devices to employees.

Good Enterprise review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"I use this app on a daily basis. It is a life saver."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of this app on my phone.

What do you dislike?

Having to log in my password after I'm idle.

This app ensures that I am always available. I do not miss an email with this app. It is a godsend.

Good Enterprise review by Administrator

"Good for enterprise"

What do you like best?

I like that I was able to connect to my corporate email and handle business related tasks while on the go.

What do you dislike?

Limitations for browsing but I assume that was a restraint put in place by my employer

Being able to read emails and access network drives while on a mobile device.

Good Enterprise review by User in Military
User in Military

"New version much improved "

What do you like best?

Just added TouchID for iOS devices, makes it much easier for login! New version has more flexibility with settings.

What do you dislike?

Have some problems with encrypted messages, but can't say if this is a device, server or app issue. However a device reboot typically clears the problem.

Improved communication and ability to keep in touch even when out of office.

Good Enterprise review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"Great and secure mobile email app"

What do you like best?

It's a very secure application and it's very user friendly. I enjoy how it syncs to my outlook and has no problems with my VPN

What do you dislike?

Many of the outlook functions like task and calendar sync are missing.

Communication and emails

Good Enterprise review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"Good for Android"

What do you like best?

What i like best about this program is the ease of setting up and being able to receive my email from work on my android phone.

What do you dislike?

So far i do not dislike it but i would like to see more emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very userfriendly

Responding to emails from wherever i go. Very xonvenient.

"Email collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Good provides reliability and security essential to conduct business in a high demand environment.

What do you dislike?

Though robust, it is on a slower side in terms of performance.

The need to keep the professionals who are at the client locations reliably connected to SMEs and other firm professionals. Good provided the facility to enable that.

"Good app"

What do you like best?

Viewing emails on the go, checking appointments

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly, often has glitches and updates are scarce

Recommendations to others considering the product

May need to download several times

Checking emails out of the office

Learning about Good Enterprise?

* We monitor all Good Enterprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Good Enterprise to Similar Solutions