GoodDay Work

GoodDay is a project, product and work management platform that gives teams different tools for planning, day-to-day work, and continuous improvement of all processes based on transparency, accountability, and recognition.

Work for GoodDay Work?

Learning about GoodDay Work?

GoodDay Work Reviews

Ask GoodDay Work a Question
Showing 28 GoodDay Work reviews
GoodDay Work review by Violetta Z.
Violetta Z.

"Perfect Work and Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

In GoodDay I can track the progress of any size projects. It's easy to set, schedule and track all your tasks.

The design is intuitive. The tool has a great functionality. Also you can see daily, weekly, monthly reports.

The main thing for me is that you can see who's responsible for a certain task or action.

What do you dislike?

There's notjing special that I would like to add or change in GoodDay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only recommend to use GoodDay

The main problem I can solve with GoodDay is bottlenecks. A person can see what he or should do to move the project forward.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoodDay Work
GoodDay Work review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Solid Workflows Make For Solid Work"

What do you like best?

GoodDay has been a great collaboration tool for our org - we have a few teams using the tool and the comment tracking has made it a breeze to pass projects around. Our admin took the time to set up training and workflows which really made the adoption high and usage frequent.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the task bulk uploader - it seems to be very picky and its access is limited (not sure if this isn't fully rolled out yet). I would use the bulk uploader all the time if it was easier to use because quite a few of our tasks are repeatable. It's also frustrating to not be able to delete a task. Instead, you have to mark it as cancelled so its officially closed. This makes setting up the instance difficult!

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoodDay is a good choice if you train your team on workflows and appropriate use of the tool. Make sure you have a roll-out plan in place to ease adoption and proper usage.

The ability to collaborate easily is key with this project management tool.

What Project Management solution do you use?

"Keeps me on task"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Goodday would be the ability to schedule out projects and then be reminded of them when that day comes. I also like how I can write put a project on hold and write notes about what I am waiting for, why the project was pushed back, etc. It's nice to be able to send projects back and forth between different teams, which is mostly what I use it for.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything glaring that I dislike. It would be nice if they had some sort of system to remind you about upcoming projects a few days prior to the deadline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In addition to making cross-team projects much easier, Goodday can also be helpful for scheduling out your own work and just staying organized.

The biggest benefit is how easy it is to move projects within two separate teams. Everybody here has been really good about adopting Goodday, probably because of how user-friendly it is, so usually, I receive some sort of response within hours of updating the 'action-required' user.

GoodDay Work review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Good, but too simple"

What do you like best?

Goodday is easy to get the hang of quickly, little to no onboarding required. Tracking the history of a task is super easy, and helpful when tasks need to be handed off or include another person. Task planning is super easy and great for checking in on tasks you assign to other users. New projects are easy to whip up.

What do you dislike?

There's no way to assign a task to more than one person. The calendar feature is not useful for task or campaign planning. If you are a marketer, you'll likely need to supplement this with other tools for campaign tracking and planning. I don't like all tasks needing to be sorted into projects, or the lack of distinction between project tasks and routine tasks. Using Goodday to manage routine tasks can clutter up your views pretty quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small team with basic project management needs, this probably will work just fine for you. Marketing roles, larger teams, and those looking for daily/routine task management might want to shop around more before considering Goodday.

Task and project management.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Always a good day with GoodDay"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop functionality is great. It's easy to quickly organize my day or week with just a few clicks. Also, it has lightweight feel and isn't too bogged down with too many features. Sending tasks back and forth between coworkers is a simple and fosters communication more than previous project management tools I've used.

What do you dislike?

The search functionality can be frustrating. Often times I'll type the name of the task and it will only appear in a relatively small window in terms of partial matching. For example, I currently have a task labeled "Standard Dashboard." It doesn't populate in the search until I type the final "d" in standard. After this, if I continue typing "Dashboard" the task disappears until I reach the final letters of the new word. Not a huge deal but would be nice if it was fixed.

Having a project management tool that's easy to use helps our whole team stay organized. GoodDay can help you manage your entire day and set priorities.

GoodDay Work review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"A Good Day to have Good Day "

What do you like best?

I like how clearly Good Day displays my workload. It allows me to schedule out tasks as I see fit. I can also easily change around tasks if I've under/overestimated my workload. I enjoy being able to pass tasks on to co-workers and getting it out of my feed. This leaves me with a view of only the things I have left to do. I like that I can make my own tasks. This helps me be in charge of my own workload.

What do you dislike?

If I've passed a task on, it can be hard to find it again. I wish there were a tab for all tasks I've had a hand in. It would also be nice if I could note that a task will eventually return to me, such as an article I've sent out for edits. I often think "out of sight out of mind" and am dismayed when I remember I actually still have work to do on a particular task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement it well and it can easily take care of your organizational needs. Make sure employees understand how it can benefit them.

My team is becoming more organized and ensuring all tasks are completed. We are able to communicate within these tasks so all users understand what their part is.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Straightforward, easy to use, no-frills"

What do you like best?

Task management is superb. It's easy to set assignments for specific days and manage my workload. It's also super easy to make and update tasks. The UI/UX is great. I love all of the drag and drop components for scheduling.

What do you dislike?

Alerts could be better. I don't necessarily go out of my way to customize alerts, but they seem a little on the lower side. I think this could be a subpar tool for large scale projects and huge teams, but it works well for mine. The project overview page could have a better UX. A lot of times it's tedious to filter through large, extensive project tasks. The happy/sad face thing can be annoying too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for small team project management. I would definitely recommend it for team and individual task distribution and management.

Project management has been simplified compared to more complex tools. Works great for managing a content production team. Personalization and scheduling is great as well.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Neat drag-and-drop interface makes for self-scheduling a breeze"

What do you like best?

The drag-and-drop scheduling is fun and effective. I'm not sure if GoodDay has made me more productive, per se, but it has made me more aware of what tasks I should or needn't prioritize. I like the virtual sticky note aspect of GoodDay, which helps keep track of conversations between all relevant team members (even though I sometimes use Slack or go to them in person to speed up the conversation). Creating and locating tasks are super easy - the search function in this tool is fantastic - and I've never really had an issue with tagging.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like the emails that we get, notifying us about new tasks or tasks that we're tagged in. There's no differentiation between the two, so in the past, I've skipped past a few emails, assuming they were all the same rote update when actually one of them was a notification from my project manager who had asked for a request three weeks ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoodDay is easy to use, pretty to look at, and does a great job at its professed virtual sticky notes functionality. Go for it.

Project and task management. The cheerful interface of GoodDay makes it more likely for me to pay attention to what tasks are due and which ones I can scootch back later in my sprint. That's super, super helpful.

GoodDay Work review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Goodday's a big improvement over our last PM tool"

What do you like best?

Goodday is a pretty straightforward tool once you get the hang of it. It focuses heavily around task and project organization, which is helpful when working with a large team with a variety of tasks. Our team has responded to the smiley face ratings, which indicate how organized you've been on a daily basis. The dashboards and reporting are helpful as a manager to see who is staying on track and who may need extra help.

It's a relatively young company but their team has been hugely receptive to us and our feedback, making updates and changes based on our direct comments. The tool is evolving and getting better by the week.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little bit complicated creating and managing tasks within projects. It's not always the most intuitive, but the more you do it the easier it becomes.

also wish you could assign a single task to multiple AR users (people responsible for completing the task) and have better visibility into tasks that you have assigned to another AR, but know are going to be coming back to you. It can be easy to forget sometimes that you have something that is going to be coming back your way later in the week or sprint.

Keeping our team on track with tasks, increasing visibility into tasks and projects, managing sprints. Benefits include increased organization and tracking.

GoodDay Work review by Fotis E.
Fotis E.

"Works like a charm!"

What do you like best?

All functionality of other great project management tools is there and it’s amazingly easy to use. Interface is top-notch, and an easy mobile version is just what I needed to stay on top of things if I’m away from the office. It also takes no time to train others on this. Those quick tutorials, when you just get started, are useful.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to control the color coding of the projects myself (GoodDay generates them automatically, which is great and saves time but sometimes I feel like I want a different color, based on emergency, or budget or anything I would agree with my colleagues).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it and try it, it’s free until you need to grow, and because it’s easy to set up, the time you may spend even if you don’t end up using it is minimal.

I am managing a startup team, including some remote team members, and the biggest benefit has been that all our work is in one place and everyone feels really connected.

"Yeah, I Dig It"

What do you like best?

It's smooth and simple and does everything it sets out to do. I love shooting tasks around to coworkers when I need them to jump in, whether it's for a quick reply or to take the project to the finish line -- can pass from person to person like a baton in a relay race. Good organization is rewarded with happy face stickers, which are more rewarding than you can imagine. There are sad faces for bad organization...they're not upset so much as "disappointed." I like when I don't let the face stickers down, and it's easy to avoid that with an interface this streamlined.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't explored the deeper features extensively, so I can't speak to their utility. It would be great if there were some basic tutorials or walk-throughs of these features accessible from the main interface. Also some inconsistent grammar on the Reports & Analytics tab (i.e. capitalization of certain words and not others), but that is just a pet peeve of being a writer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to explore all of the features with your team and squeeze the maximum value from the software. Also, have fun assigning tasks back and forth, and don't be afraid to over-communicate in the comment section of each task. There's no reason to leave any detail undiscussed -- view it as a chat combined with a project management workflow.

Coming from a clunky and overly complicated project management tool previously -- which will go unnamed -- it's like night and day. Our team is more in sync and efficient, and our communication is better than ever.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Helpful For Keeping the Disorganized "

What do you like best?

GoodDay was simple to learn the basics and offers much needed organization for projects and tasks. It serves as my editorial queue, and it is easy for me to distribute work to other editors and writers to keep tasks moving seamlessly between users. The biggest thing is that work never gets lost like it used to with Google Sheets.

What do you dislike?

There's no mobile application. There has been confusion with when to use subtasks vs. creating new tasks. Also the smiley faces don't seem to have consistent meaning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have the administrator become very proficient in GoodDay so they can properly train employees up front, and then answer questions going forward.

It serves as my team's project management system. Within our team of writers and editors, it serves as our editorial queue, which is a chief need for me as an editor.

GoodDay Work review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"The most effective project and task management tool I have ever used."

What do you like best?

The interface is super-intuitive and the system overall requires close to zero training to onboard the whole team. It is just that intuitive. After a few weeks the team's productivity and output significantly increased, and ever since we've all just enjoyed our jobs so much more without having to worry about organizing work or sitting in endless status meetings. One of the best things about GoodDay is that we can plan projects, sub-projects, tasks, subtasks, milestones right in the system, which saves time on top of every other time-saving feature GoodDay already offers. Another very important aspect is that GoodDay automatically makes all work transparent but at the same time does not overload users with feeds or endless notifications on everything. Everyone knows exactly what's on their plate, everyone's priorities are visible and we all just move projects forward very efficiently. Reporting and analytics provide metrics and trends on work organization and communication flows, such as I have not seen ever before, and this tells a story about our team far beyond projects and tasks. A real gem.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, really. Met and exceeded my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement for all internal teams to get maximum benefit. Immediately set up big screens!

Knowing what's happening with every project, at any point in time, getting the team organized, managing remote team members, motivating people, creating a transparent collaborative environment.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Great way to stay organized and on-task"

What do you like best?

I really like the drag and drop functionality and the fact that things can be moved around quickly and easily. It's great to see a list of your tasks for the day and be able prioritize. I really like structure, so being able to organize tasks as they come in is great.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints so far. It might become more difficult to see what's going on and prioritize as tasks pile up. It would be nice to be able make notes on individual tasks that other people can't necessarily see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

Keeping organized and passing on tasks to other people in a way that's easy to keep track of are huge. Knowing exactly where things are in terms of who the next touchpoint is and whether or not they've started the task.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Keeps our team accountable"

What do you like best?

I like that you have to assign a task to someone, it really makes sure that someone is accountable for the tasks created.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to assign a task back to a folder. There are some things I wish I could just assign for that day, kind of like a daily random folder. However, I believe it's this feature that keeps our team accountable to tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, the limitations I listed above are very small nit-picks. From what I've heard this software is one of the best out there.

It's very easy for teams to collaborate. Especially when you need help from outside of your direct team, you can assign a task to whoever is using this tool.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Solid project management tool from someone who doesn't like project management"

What do you like best?

Dashboard & project reports make it easy to see how a project is coming along. My work page is intuitive and planning my to do list is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Some time need at begging to set up a project. Still learning how to do certain things. Difficult when changing the dates on a project - Goodday goes off the original date and then sad faces and red marks begin to appear which give me a bit of anxiety.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it - there are some features that are not clear initially. Maybe find a training video or trainer.

Makes creating and managing a project plan a breeze. Cuts down on overall the project management work.

"GoodDay Works!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about GoodDay is that you can create a thread between users for easy tracking and communication for each project. You can also view your calendar on the right-hand side to see what you have coming up for the rest of the month and how to plan accordingly and can make quick notes.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot I found to dislike, the only thing would be potentially making the scroll through the weeks on the main page more separated or have different views according to what works best for you.

Managing multiple projects with cross communication or multiple team members. Also, being able to see what has been completed and what still need to be done with each project.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Great organization tool for the completely unorganized "

What do you like best?

My absolute favorite thing about GoodDay is the ability to assign projects out to other coworkers that you have already been working on. I place notes or links into the comment section and then set assignments, those assignments can then go back and forth and to other members of the team. It is much more efficient than emailing back and forth and not really knowing the "status" of any particular project. I also really like that the platform que's any projects that are "late" - this has allowed me to place things I need to remember on a certain day and if that can't be finished immediately, I have the ability to allow them to sit and remind me that they are still priority. The "complete" "In progress" "review" etc, tags for assigning projects is very intuitive and helpful also.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a little confusing when you are trying to track team progress, personal progress, or progress of a particular person at the company. This is mostly due to my lack of on boarding, but I've used many project management softwares that are easier to track and don't have as many bells and whistles to get caught up on.

GoodDay helps me in my day to day organization of personal projects and helps me to pass projects from one team member to the the next. I realized that I'm very unorganized and a solution like this was necessary to keep my team from pulling their hair out!

"Simple Project Management"

What do you like best?

Simple project management tool that helps me keep track of mine and other team member's tasks, as well as requesting other team members help on random things that come up. It's really easy for me to complete my part of a project/task and then send it on to the next person who needs it. Clean, easy to use interface. The smiley faces and emojis are fun too.

What do you dislike?

It's easy for me, when behind on a task, to just move it to the next day. Nitpicking but I like putting random one-offs into the 'someday' bucket to complete when I get a chance, but the fact that someday doesn't appear in the normal view makes me forget it exists and then I don't remember to check that tab.

Task management and keeping track of all projects. Much better than the previous PM tool we had.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Good project management tool"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to schedule out your tasks in the calendar view. This way I can look at a day and know exactly how many things I need to get done that day. I also like that you get smiles or frowns based on whether you move the task.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you cannot delete tasks. You can only "cancel" them.

It helps me keep track of what tasks everyone on my team has, as well as the tasks I have. Makes it simple to ask people for edits/to review your work.

GoodDay Work review by Janet J.
Janet J.

"Great Workflow Management Tool"

What do you like best?

The platform makes it easy to schedule and track the progress of any size of project from the multi-step, long-term and complex project with multiple stakeholders from the small, one-step task.

What do you dislike?

When it was first launched, there were a couple of minor bugs, but after the initial trial run, they were all fixed and it ran smoothly with no downtime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent standalone workflow management project that enables smooth collaboration.

We have multiple ongoing projects and goodday made it easy to collaborate with colleagues while keeping those projects on deadline and maintain high standards of excellence.

GoodDay Work review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Makes collaboration and task management swift and simple"

What do you like best?

The notification process is effective and the combination of a more in-depth workflow architecture alongside the personal dashboard makes it easy to manage personal tasks and see what else is going on in your teams.

What do you dislike?

Creating a task doesn't seem as simple as it should be. The click-through process to assign a task to isn't searchable. I also wish you could "cancel" a task without deleting it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for more hands-on teams.

Working with clients on long-standing and immediate tasks.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Its always a good day for GoodDay"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find everything. The search bar at the top is really helpful. It is very helpful in organizing my tasks, especially because we do two weeks worth of assignments at once. So spacing everything out helps me better manage my time.

What do you dislike?

I've found creating and setting up projects to be difficult. Some of this is probably my own limitations, but creating milestones and timelines has been somewhat of a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tool to manage future tasks. Utilizing the calendar is very helpful. Don't get behind in fear of frowny faces!

We are creating and managing projects and tasks. It has helped us get organized and hit our team goals on time.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Fast, simple project management system"

What do you like best?

The best part about GoodDay is that it just makes sense. It's also organized well, with lots of options, and it's intuitive. You definitely don't need training to use it, and its simple dashboard has never felt overwhelming.

What do you dislike?

As easy as it is to use, the search functionality needs a lot of improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple to use and easily scalable, with tons of features to explore.

Our team uses it to manage multiple projects, all in one place. It's great!

"Goodday is a GoodTool"

What do you like best?

It's a very intuitive product and easy to use. It enables the project manager to plan on a macro level while making it easy for the users to plan their own days out.

What do you dislike?

When you assign a project or task to a new stakeholder, you lose sight of it, so it can be hard to track your work when you are not the current stakeholder.

Planning and managing sprints among a team.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

"Goodday keeps me organized"

What do you like best?

I like that Goodday is like a built-in to-do list

What do you dislike?

I wish Goodday had a mobile app. Would be great to check it when away from my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is my first project management tool. I like it, but I still say look around and see what's out there.

I like that I can break down my to-do and spread out tasks through out the week.

GoodDay Work review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A good free tool for managing projects"

What do you like best?

It is free to use for 5 users and you can set reminders for the upcoming tasks

What do you dislike?

Initial load time is very high, Adding new users to any of the existing tasks takes multiple click where it should have been a single click task

Used it for managing and planning one of the projects in my company

"Title"

What do you like best?

Clean user interface and practical approach to project management and tasks

What do you dislike?

No real mobile product really gets in the way of distributing work over time (train, home, etc.,..)

manage projects and tasks

Learning about GoodDay Work?

* We monitor all GoodDay Work reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.