GoodDay Work

GoodDay is a project, product and work management platform that gives teams different tools for planning, day-to-day work, and continuous improvement of all processes based on transparency, accountability, and recognition.

Work for GoodDay Work?
Freshservice logo  proj management  2x

Learning about GoodDay Work?

GoodDay Work Reviews

Showing 27 GoodDay Work reviews
GoodDay Work review by <span>Violetta Z.</span>
Violetta Z.

Perfect Work and Project Management Software

What do you like best?

In GoodDay I can track the progress of any size projects. It's easy to set, schedule and track all your tasks.

The design is intuitive. The tool has a great functionality. Also you can see daily, weekly, monthly reports.

The main thing for me is that you can see who's responsible for a certain task or action.

What do you dislike?

There's notjing special that I would like to add or change in GoodDay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only recommend to use GoodDay

The main problem I can solve with GoodDay is bottlenecks. A person can see what he or should do to move the project forward.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoodDay Work
GoodDay Work review by Administrator in Computer Software

Solid Workflows Make For Solid Work

What do you like best?

GoodDay has been a great collaboration tool for our org - we have a few teams using the tool and the comment tracking has made it a breeze to pass projects around. Our admin took the time to set up training and workflows which really made the adoption high and usage frequent.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the task bulk uploader - it seems to be very picky and its access is limited (not sure if this isn't fully rolled out yet). I would use the bulk uploader all the time if it was easier to use because quite a few of our tasks are repeatable. It's also frustrating to not be able to delete a task. Instead, you have to mark it as cancelled so its officially closed. This makes setting up the instance difficult!

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoodDay is a good choice if you train your team on workflows and appropriate use of the tool. Make sure you have a roll-out plan in place to ease adoption and proper usage.

The ability to collaborate easily is key with this project management tool.

What Project Management solution do you use?

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

Keeps me on task

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Goodday would be the ability to schedule out projects and then be reminded of them when that day comes. I also like how I can write put a project on hold and write notes about what I am waiting for, why the project was pushed back, etc. It's nice to be able to send projects back and forth between different teams, which is mostly what I use it for.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything glaring that I dislike. It would be nice if they had some sort of system to remind you about upcoming projects a few days prior to the deadline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In addition to making cross-team projects much easier, Goodday can also be helpful for scheduling out your own work and just staying organized.

The biggest benefit is how easy it is to move projects within two separate teams. Everybody here has been really good about adopting Goodday, probably because of how user-friendly it is, so usually, I receive some sort of response within hours of updating the 'action-required' user.

GoodDay Work review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Good, but too simple

What do you like best?

Goodday is easy to get the hang of quickly, little to no onboarding required. Tracking the history of a task is super easy, and helpful when tasks need to be handed off or include another person. Task planning is super easy and great for checking in on tasks you assign to other users. New projects are easy to whip up.

What do you dislike?

There's no way to assign a task to more than one person. The calendar feature is not useful for task or campaign planning. If you are a marketer, you'll likely need to supplement this with other tools for campaign tracking and planning. I don't like all tasks needing to be sorted into projects, or the lack of distinction between project tasks and routine tasks. Using Goodday to manage routine tasks can clutter up your views pretty quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small team with basic project management needs, this probably will work just fine for you. Marketing roles, larger teams, and those looking for daily/routine task management might want to shop around more before considering Goodday.

Task and project management.

GoodDay Work review by User in Internet

Always a good day with GoodDay

What do you like best?

The drag and drop functionality is great. It's easy to quickly organize my day or week with just a few clicks. Also, it has lightweight feel and isn't too bogged down with too many features. Sending tasks back and forth between coworkers is a simple and fosters communication more than previous project management tools I've used.

What do you dislike?

The search functionality can be frustrating. Often times I'll type the name of the task and it will only appear in a relatively small window in terms of partial matching. For example, I currently have a task labeled "Standard Dashboard." It doesn't populate in the search until I type the final "d" in standard. After this, if I continue typing "Dashboard" the task disappears until I reach the final letters of the new word. Not a huge deal but would be nice if it was fixed.

Having a project management tool that's easy to use helps our whole team stay organized. GoodDay can help you manage your entire day and set priorities.

GoodDay Work review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

A Good Day to have Good Day

What do you like best?

I like how clearly Good Day displays my workload. It allows me to schedule out tasks as I see fit. I can also easily change around tasks if I've under/overestimated my workload. I enjoy being able to pass tasks on to co-workers and getting it out of my feed. This leaves me with a view of only the things I have left to do. I like that I can make my own tasks. This helps me be in charge of my own workload.

What do you dislike?

If I've passed a task on, it can be hard to find it again. I wish there were a tab for all tasks I've had a hand in. It would also be nice if I could note that a task will eventually return to me, such as an article I've sent out for edits. I often think "out of sight out of mind" and am dismayed when I remember I actually still have work to do on a particular task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement it well and it can easily take care of your organizational needs. Make sure employees understand how it can benefit them.

My team is becoming more organized and ensuring all tasks are completed. We are able to communicate within these tasks so all users understand what their part is.

Learning about GoodDay Work?

* We monitor all GoodDay Work reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.