GoodHire

GoodHire

GoodHire simplifies and speeds background checks with customizable, on-demand services for organizations of all sizes. More than 75,000 employers benefit from GoodHire’s advanced technology that makes background checks easy, fast, accurate and compliant.

Work for GoodHire?

Learning about GoodHire?

GoodHire Reviews

Ask GoodHire a Question
Showing 26 GoodHire reviews

"Worth the move! "

What do you like best?

GoodHire has incredible user experience. Initiating a background check is usually the first task candidates have to complete after accepting an offer, so it is important to us that they have a smooth and easy time completing the process. When we used our previous vendor, I would consistently get questions from candidates struggling to complete the process, but since we've moved to GoodHire, we've had nothing but good feedback.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to get access to older, completed background checks. I have to pull background checks for auditing and it isn't simple to access after they've been automatically archived.

Before a new hire can start, comprehensive background checks have to be completed. GoodHire does this for us and helps us ensure our new hires can start on time!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoodHire
GoodHire review by User in Computer Software

"No Fuss Background checks"

What do you like best?

I love that Goodhire allows individuals give consent and fill out personal information to go directly into the background check. This reduces potential data entry errors on my side, and allows me to front load the background check process rather than wait for day 1. It's also more secure on all levels and easier for the candidate.

What do you dislike?

The notification of a partial report. I understand that this might be of value to some employers but for my purposes, there's no use of a partial report, so sending me notification of a partially completed report is a bit redundant and of no use to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth giving a go for small-ish businesses. Really good for my present situations.

Speedy cost effective background checks. It used to be a big rigamarole to collect and enter in info for candidates, and now the whole process is significantly more streamline, allowing for onboarding of a new employee to be smoother and more efficient

What Background Check solution do you use?

GoodHire review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great tool for busy recruiters and HR professionals"

What do you like best?

GoodHire was easy to use and easy to explain to employees. The dashboard was use to understand and navigate from the start. The customer service was outstanding and quick to resolve any issue that occurred. We rarely encountered any issues but when we did the customer service was outstanding. They worked to fix any issues while you were on the phone. They were also friendly and courteous no matter how basic the questions were.

What do you dislike?

Process to reset or reenter requests that expired. Due to hiring timelines and holidays, there were times where the request would expire before the applicant finished the process. This required a call to customer service or the re-entry of the request. It would have be great if there was a process to just refresh the request without reentering the request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoodHire is easy to use and very efficient. We found it cost effective which is important to a small business wanting to maximize their budget. GoodHire saved us a lot of time with its processes and great customer service.

GoodHire helped save time and was cost effective for us. The time saved helped us better screen candidates for open positions.

GoodHire review by Administrator

"Excellent Customer Service and highly accurate background checks"

What do you like best?

If there is any questions the customer service team is excellent, I always speak to someone within a minute or two and whomever I get on the phone they are professional and knowledgeable in their response.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! There is not a thing that we do not like about the service provided by GoodHire,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can not beat the customer service

Screening is very important for hiring with Doctor on Demand, we have been able to weed out individuals that do not meet our high standards

GoodHire review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Goodhire is just good"

What do you like best?

Although my experience with goodhire is minimal I used it daily for over 5 months. It is easy to use and quick. Their customer service is through

What do you dislike?

As I said before the customer service is through. Sometimes a bit too in detail. I appreciated them helping as I was learning to use it without training. But often they would explain in detail each and every detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good was the name implies

We needed a good background check company that was both affordable and trusted. The benefit we have now is a reliable verification of our potential employees.

GoodHire review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Great service and response to inquiries."

What do you like best?

I like having a dedicated rep who knows our business.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is not always clear at the time of submission as we have several different packages set up.

Having the ability to run checks is an attractive thing to our clients.

GoodHire review by Administrator

"Closing my GoodHire account"

What do you like best?

They are good until it comes to the employment verifications.

What do you dislike?

The 2-3 day turnaround was 12 days. The report finally came after I personally made numerous calls to GoodHire. The hold up was "Employment Verifications". The ironic thing is that I am the person they would be calling to verify employment for the reports and it took them 12 days to contact me. - after I called daily and complained. I finally called to speak to a supervisor, who was "not at his desk" so I left a message for him to call me, which he never did, but I finally received the call to verify employment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look around for another company. You're going to want results, not excuses.

Background screenings (that take them forever to deliver)

GoodHire review by User

"Easy to use and fast results!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to submit the information and the speed of reply. I also appreciate i can see where each one is in the process.

What do you dislike?

I dont have any strong dislikes at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and quick to implement

It alerts me via email when a background comes in and needs to be looked at, so i am not constantly logging back in to review

GoodHire review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Goodhire Review"

What do you like best?

The turn around time and how easy it was to use.The system operation is very easy and only basic information is needed. I was able to get results back within a day the first time i used it.

What do you dislike?

It lacks different screenings.Most employment screening sites offer you more extensive searches such as physical exams and drug-test screenings. These screenings help you make a more informed decision about who to hire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoodHire is a good site if you want to perform basic searches on potential employees. Since the site doesn’t offer a large assortment of tests like most employment screening sites, you are limited with the information you can find out.

checking backgrounds in a timely manner

GoodHire review by Erica P.
Erica P.

"Good Hire makes hiring easier"

What do you like best?

Good hire used background information software to select qualified candidates!

What do you dislike?

I dislike how unorganized the information is once you have the information back about candidate!

Recommendations to others considering the product

its good for anyone who wants a quick background check but could be more efficient!

While with Maurice's it is essential to screen every applicant that applies to find a good fit for the company, it showed what (if any) stealing took place!!

GoodHire review by Joshua H.
Joshua H.

"Super easy integration with our ATS and a good level of info for background checks at a good price."

What do you like best?

Administrative convenience. I love that it integrates well with our ATS to help make for a cohesive onboarding experience.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes! It's a very easy platform to use.

We wanted to implement a more legally compliant talent acquisition & onboarding process, and background checks have helped make that possible.

GoodHire review by Jose L.
Jose L.

"Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer Service. My Agent Tracy Hall is always on point. Call her she calls back, email her and receive a quick response.

What do you dislike?

Everything with this product works for me and our company.

Quick turnaround time. Acknowledgment of different State Background check procedures and timeline.

GoodHire review by User

"Would recommend Goodhire highly"

What do you like best?

When we need a new hire right away, the comprehensive background checks along with sex offender, OIG, etc helps us expedite this. GoodHire does this for us and helps us ensure our new hires are a good fit for us.

What do you dislike?

I do not like all of the alerts that are seemingly not valid which delays the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend

Needing immediate hires and enabling us to make quick decisions

GoodHire review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"GoodHire"

What do you like best?

The quickness and ease of request & processing of background checks.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to customized package types needed in specific occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchasing a bundled package could save some money, if you utilize the same types of background check requests on all employees.

I utilized GoodHire for background check processing for a company that employed people all over the country. Easy request & processing allowed all information to be returned in a timely manner.

GoodHire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fast turnaround, great support team "

What do you like best?

The amount of time it takes to process a background check is so quick!

What do you dislike?

The searching options for your candidates is not great.

It allows for use to get employees to start to work faster

GoodHire review by Lily B.
Lily B.

"GoodHire review"

What do you like best?

That is it userfriendly and it can be really easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to get everything on one platform sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has been good so far!

I've solved the hiring problem

GoodHire review by Administrator

"Background Checks with a smile!"

What do you like best?

ease of reviewing information, my contact is quick to get back to me with answers.

What do you dislike?

I receive feedback that entering the information can be confusing on the employee side

We are a school so we need to do background checks for all employees, Good Hire make it easy to have all the data in one place

GoodHire review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"The system is slick, doesn’t work well with high volume manufacturing employees"

What do you like best?

Self service feature and the application. Both are slick and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are inconsistencies with the feedback. Easy process for salary employees but not so much with hourly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems we are the biggest client for Good Hire, would be better if they were equip to seamlessly check manufacturing folks.

Self service feature and application, slick, modern, easy to use.

GoodHire review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great for Basic Background Checks"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. You can put in the candidates info or ask them to,

What do you dislike?

I think it is a bit pricey for the basic check.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product~ very easy to use. Quick turn around

We find it essential to run at least a basic check on all employees. Good Hire makes it easy.

GoodHire review by Perla I.
Perla I.

"Outstanding Service"

What do you like best?

Customer Service /Response/ Quality of service

What do you dislike?

Not Applicable/ I like everything about GoodHire

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoodHire provides great support and excellent customer service.

Applicant screening.

GoodHire review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"good hire software review "

What do you like best?

good hire software gave me a software solution to checking out a potential hire

What do you dislike?

it was a bit slow, but it could have been the connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

no recommendations to report at this time

good hire software gave me a software solution to checking out a potential hire and it worked

GoodHire review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good Start!"

What do you like best?

It’s user friendly and very easy to navigate. It’s pretty fast. Customer service was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

It seems that I was always having to use addon and pay for additional checks. It could before pricey.

Quick and easy background checks that ate reliable.

GoodHire review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"HR review "

What do you like best?

Very easy program to use which makes it easy to train staff.

What do you dislike?

Like any other program you just have to get use to navigating through the system .

Hiring qualified candidate and screening them in /out.

GoodHire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great and Intuitive "

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, simple, and great customer service.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there isn't anything that I have come across that I dislike.

It was simple to help streamline the hiring process.

"quick and easy"

What do you like best?

user friendly platform and easy customer set up

What do you dislike?

report result with small discrepancy is hard to understand

Proactively ensure safety of all employees and avoid employment claims

GoodHire review by User in Computer Software

"decent background check platform"

What do you like best?

Hs many integrations with HRIS partners, easy to navigate and very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, everything works as expected.

background checks for new hires

Learn more about GoodHire

GoodHire Videos

Learning about GoodHire?

* We monitor all GoodHire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.