GoodHire

GoodHire is the background screening company for people who care about people. More than 30,000 employers rely on its' skilled compliance experts, helpful US-based customer service reps, and customizable technology to build teams based on trust, safety, and fairness.

Work for GoodHire?

Showing 11 GoodHire reviews
GoodHire review by <span>Michelle F.</span>
Michelle F.

GoodHire for All

What do you like best?

I like the way this background check website works so easily. It is very straightforward and not difficult to navigate. I feel it is really intuitive. Customer service was helpful when I had a question. They seemed to really care and wanted me to have a good experience. That meant a lot to me.

What do you dislike?

The turnaround time on a couple of background checks were much slower than I expected. I am not sure why this was. The only thing I can think of is it was around July 4th and maybe they were short staffed. When I was trying to speak with GoodHire staff, I had to wait longer than I wished for a response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to not expect immediate results. The background checks are thoroughly checked by GoodHire, but they do take time.

GoodHire does background checks on potential hires for companies. I have found a few good employees through using GoodHire.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoodHire
GoodHire review by User in Financial Services

No Fuss Background checks

What do you like best?

I love that Goodhire allows individuals give consent and fill out personal information to go directly into the background check. This reduces potential data entry errors on my side, and allows me to front load the background check process rather than wait for day 1. It's also more secure on all levels and easier for the candidate.

What do you dislike?

The notification of a partial report. I understand that this might be of value to some employers but for my purposes, there's no use of a partial report, so sending me notification of a partially completed report is a bit redundant and of no use to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth giving a go for small-ish businesses. Really good for my present situations.

Speedy cost effective background checks. It used to be a big rigamarole to collect and enter in info for candidates, and now the whole process is significantly more streamline, allowing for onboarding of a new employee to be smoother and more efficient

What Background Check solution do you use?

GoodHire review by <span>Greg H.</span>
Greg H.

Goodhire is just good

What do you like best?

Although my experience with goodhire is minimal I used it daily for over 5 months. It is easy to use and quick. Their customer service is through

What do you dislike?

As I said before the customer service is through. Sometimes a bit too in detail. I appreciated them helping as I was learning to use it without training. But often they would explain in detail each and every detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good was the name implies

We needed a good background check company that was both affordable and trusted. The benefit we have now is a reliable verification of our potential employees.

GoodHire review by Administrator

Closing my GoodHire account

What do you like best?

They are good until it comes to the employment verifications.

What do you dislike?

The 2-3 day turnaround was 12 days. The report finally came after I personally made numerous calls to GoodHire. The hold up was "Employment Verifications". The ironic thing is that I am the person they would be calling to verify employment for the reports and it took them 12 days to contact me. - after I called daily and complained. I finally called to speak to a supervisor, who was "not at his desk" so I left a message for him to call me, which he never did, but I finally received the call to verify employment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look around for another company. You're going to want results, not excuses.

Background screenings (that take them forever to deliver)

GoodHire review by User in Information Technology and Services

Fast turnaround, great support team

What do you like best?

The amount of time it takes to process a background check is so quick!

What do you dislike?

The searching options for your candidates is not great.

It allows for use to get employees to start to work faster

GoodHire review by User in Construction
User in Construction

GoodHire

What do you like best?

The quickness and ease of request & processing of background checks.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to customized package types needed in specific occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchasing a bundled package could save some money, if you utilize the same types of background check requests on all employees.

I utilized GoodHire for background check processing for a company that employed people all over the country. Easy request & processing allowed all information to be returned in a timely manner.

Learning about GoodHire?

* We monitor all GoodHire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare GoodHire to Similar Solutions