Google AdMob

4.0

AdMob brings together best-in-class technology in a single platform, so you can gain insights about your users, drive more in-app purchases, and maximize your ad revenue.

Work for Google AdMob?

Learning about Google AdMob?

Google AdMob Reviews

Showing 29 Google AdMob reviews
Google AdMob review by Susana Marina R.
Susana Marina R.

"advertising platform for mobile. "

What do you like best?

Change the appearance of your ads to fit the application and indicate where you want them to appear.

Show ads that are relevant to your users with broad targeting.

Choose from a variety of formats and ad types with options to block certain ad categories or even specific advertisers. Personalized help and suggestions to optimize performance.

Tips and best practices to help you expand your business.

Help center and online training tools to learn how to configure and manage your account correctly.

What do you dislike?

In the free version of Firebase you can only have a maximum of 100 simultaneous connections. For unlimited simultaneous connections you must pay for an account with more capacity and functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AdMob offers programmers of applications of all sizes a free and easy way to earn revenue by publishing segmented ads in their applications.

This is probably one of the most important features of Firebase. Data analysis today is essential, so somehow the results of a product in the market must be measured.

For marketers it is necessary to have metrics at least per week, month and year.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google AdMob
Google AdMob review by Abhinav T.
Abhinav T.

"Amazing Ad Service among all website.."

What do you like best?

It's Smart and Effective UI... It's ability to show ads smarter like on games when game is over it show ads.. This thing i love most in admod.. I have over 5 apps running admob in the... Paying Options is good, Check, Paypal, etc. are there so you can use them.. You will get an Security Code You complete 15$ to your home with a code. So you can enter that code and you will get eligible for withdrawing moeny.. So this makes it more secure and convenient....AdMob can likewise be utilized to serve either house advertisements that advance your own items or promotions from outsiders with whom you've achieved a publicizing plan. At the end of the day, in the event that you sign an arrangement straightforwardly with a publicist to run their standards in your application, AdMob highlights instruments that let you set up, convey, screen, and write about that battle. Amazing from Google

What do you dislike?

It's RPM, CPM is very low which should get increased by some money.. Then it would be best.. And It should have an separate app like Adsense. It should have an less minimum withdraw amount that is 100$. So it should be less like 50$ to let people see this works or not..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Guys I will give you a very hard suggestion to try admob cause it is the best advertising company + publishing company.. You can get a good amount of money from this.. Try NOW

I am earning a good sort of money with admob which helping me more to improve my Economical Condition. Me and Some of Friends are working more and more to make more apps and games and get more money out of them and donate some amount of money to Needy people who also want to get involved in this superb things.. All thanks to Admob.. Just go for it guys..

What App Monetization solution do you use?

Google AdMob review by Rahul J.
Rahul J.

"Google AdMob is my best companion"

What do you like best?

It has helped me to gain some extra income for my family. I've made around 5 apps and i have placed ads in them given by AdMob and later I published them on play store. It gives you various types of ads, choose whatever type of ad you want and it's too easy to place ad. You can also customize your ads like where it should have been appeared. Also it gives you detailed information about each and every impression which is its best part.

What do you dislike?

When you place so many ads in so many apps then it sometimes becomes difficult to understand about all the activities and even sometimes it lead to device lag too. This app is beautifully made and really it doesn't deserves this kin of thing but still it is nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend everyone to use Google AdMob because this is the best app to earn money by placing ads. Their outcome is so high. They pay about $6 per 1000 clicks or impressions. This app is very friendly to its user and I have really loved it by the day when I started using this. So you readers should also try this.

I am using Google AdMob to place ads in my apps and I really have earned a lot using Admob. This app has become a part of my income. There are many benefits of AdMob which is a product of Google. It sends you a verification pin before payment and after which you get payment. There are a lots of payment like but I use Paypal.

Google AdMob review by Ardi M.
Ardi M.

"I Have Been using admob for a couple month, Here's my review."

What do you like best?

- Easy to integrate & implement in our game

- Simple & Clean dashboard

- Very detailed reports, Lots of Metrics available

- Lots of payment option (wire transfer, PayPal, western union, etc)

What do you dislike?

- The video ads are very slow loaded on slow internet connection such as 3G

- Need to send physical verification PIN if you want to withdraw for the first time, approximately takes 2-4 weeks.

- There's something called "invalid traffic" and they cut some part of your revenue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it right away! it's very easy to setup and integrates, and give you an additional way to monetize your Mobile Game / App.

We Use Admob to monetize our Mobile Game with Rewarded Video Ads and Interstitial,

So far we are satisfied with Admob. on the Revenue side, I think it's all the best than the other.

Google AdMob review by Sahil J.
Sahil J.

"Google AdMob is very strict"

What do you like best?

This app allows you to place ads inside your app and thus you can monetize your app and earn money. It has so many types of ads which pays different-different with respect to its decided value. This app is so easy to navigate and also very easy to use. It pays very high as compared to other similar products. It also track users and they take straight actions against fraudulent activities.

What do you dislike?

I accidentally clicked on my self banner ads about 5-6 times and the next day I received an e-mail saying that my account has been blocked due to some fraud and suspicious activities. They then never replied to my e-mail and all the money which I earned was drowned into the water by my own hands. This is really a very good software an I want to use it but they permanently blocked my account.

I earned about $42 and I was much close to the payout which is only 100$ but now my all the money has gone. I will tell everyone to use it but use it with so much carefulness otherwise they would don't mind to block your account too. They pay directly into bank account which decreases the chances of fraud.

Google AdMob review by Komal J.
Komal J.

"Google AdMob review"

What do you like best?

This software has every possible way to monetize your app and earn money. Their payout is also very good which is about 6 dollars per 1000 impressions. This is the highest paying site of earning money by Monetizing your app. It allows you to choose between various ad's and place one of them in yo.ur app

What do you dislike?

This app has blocked my AdMob account and I don't know why. This was really very frustrating. Remaining all is good about this app.

Google AdMob has helped me to earn a lot of money but due to suspension of my account I stopped using it. Really this was a great app for me.

Google AdMob review by User in Computer Software

"Most reliable and good paying ad network"

What do you like best?

Admob is served in most of the countries ,this is what makes it the best ad network .I have personally used in few of my developed apps and found that the hit ratio i.e the match rate is the best among all the ad networks such as facebook,inmobi etc Although earlier it provided all three types of ad placement banner,native and full screen but now the native one is almost nil.

What do you dislike?

There are two major things I dislike about ad mob .First the payment per click is way too less for asian countries.Second that may be due to some cause your account gets disabled then there is 99% chance that you will not get your account back.Customer service is not that good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would prefer every free lancer and developer to at least give it a try because it can do wonders in terms of monetization. One thing more that if you observe any invalid activity please report it to google so that your account won't get disabled.

Monetization and money making was a problem for developers or free lancers earlier but now any developer can make healthy amount of money if the app is useful.So I would say a great option for free lancers.

Google AdMob review by Haydee C.
Haydee C.

"AdMob: Maximize your Ad revenue"

What do you like best?

There are many reasons why I like AdMob. The most important and striking feature about AdMob is its availability For both Android and iOS platforms. It also supports Unity and Cocos gaming engines. My AdMob account connects with my AdWords account and distributes my Ads for my Android, iOS or gaming apps.

I can create mobile app install campaign by connecting AdMob to AdWords. This will create more potential to getting people to download my apps. Another unique feature that I like about AdMob is the AdMob mediation. This allows me to create campaigns that serve ads o my apps using my own inventory which is free of charge.

I can easily evaluate my campaigns as well. The campaigning performance is monitored by tracking installs as conversions. AdMobs fully merges with the Google Analytics. This allows me to access all the metrics and dimensions that is compatible to my application.

What do you dislike?

Some features which I disliked for AdMob was that it has only one Ad format and that is Banner. There is no payment scheme through Paypal. Then the minimum payout for wire is $100. The eCPM varies from 0.60 to 1.5. The SDK permission is only through Internet. The support is poor and irresponsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every app has certain pros and cons. But AdMob offers a great deal of flexibility and user friendliness. Though there are certain problems but it is a worthy Mobile Ad platform. So, I recommend AdMob as a Mobile Advertisement platform.

AdMob is powered by Google's Ad technology to promote Ads. It has a reach on multiple platforms like Android and iOS. This mediates the Ad to over 40 third party Ad networks. It allows to promote Ads for free by using Admob house ads. It allows direct deals by using AdMob Reservations (beta). Its purpose is easy because SDK is easy to install and there is no standard charge for using this platform.

Google AdMob review by Siva G.
Siva G.

"Best ad network for mobile apps"

What do you like best?

It displays Highly tailored ads to users. Allows us to display text, image, video ads in the app. High click through rate compared to other networks.

What do you dislike?

Since Admob is one of the primary ad networks, Adblocker plugin/apps can block it and reduce our revenue. Not to mention growing number of adblock users. They have to find a way to bypass this and display non-obstructive ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Admob is best way to make money from your free apps. With variety of media supported, you can implement in number of app categories. Ads are shown all the time with ad from his preference and user acitivities, so the chances of clicking the ads are high.

Admob helps us to make money with our free mobile apps. It is better than any other ad network available in the market in terms of number of ads available and the click through rate for those ads.

Google AdMob review by Sajal S.
Sajal S.

"Google AdMOD"

What do you like best?

It is most easy and profitable ad network.it much easier than their competitors.variety of monetization option, ad units and ability to be used in conjunction with tag manager. Optimal combination of simple use and powerful capabilities.

What do you dislike?

I do not like when they close an account without telling the exact reason.documentation code samples and support.no revenue tracking for out side network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must try this software because payouts of this software are very high and good enough to earn living.

This a really a very good software but I don't know why but Google suspended my account so currently I'm not using it.

Google AdMob review by Juliano F.
Juliano F.

" One of the Best Ad Providers For Mobile Games and Apps"

What do you like best?

- It has SDK for many mobile development platforms (games and apps);

- It support Ad Providing in Android and IOS systems (that means that you only need to use only one Ads provider SDK on your game/app if it's available for this platforms, you will only need to change your banner IDs);

- Many options to control your banners/interstitials and ads;

- Quite complete reports that are frequently updated (near real-time);

- If you use other Google products, such as Analytics, your reports become even more informative;

- If you need any help, the support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes the reports may delay to display the statistics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google AdMob is a great ad provider, it actually goes to a little beyond that. It gives you good practice tips with banner/intertitial Ad displayed on your game/app and provides you quite comprehensive reports that help you understand what's going on.

Currently i use AdMob as my only solution for monetizing with ads in my games. I can say that I am well pleased. I use the services to about six months and I never had operational problems with this Google service, on the contrary, i always get information by e-mail from AdMob with tips to optimize the ads and increase my earnings. The level of information displayed in the reports are excellent. And the amount of options you have to customize your Banner/Intertitial Ads is quite satisfactory.

Google AdMob review by Arif K.
Arif K.

"Best Ad network for Mobile Applications"

What do you like best?

Things i like best about Admob -

1. Very easy to integrate in the app and test as it provides its own sdk.

2. Lot of the code is already written. Only few methods are needed to be called to start showing ads.

3. Provides Ad mediation with almost all other ad networks.

4. Easily integrate with google analytics to show a detailed report.

What do you dislike?

The thing i dislike is that it provides a very low earning in the beginning because of the less number of users.

Also it does not provide native ads to all the developers which can earn a good revenue. It is restricted to selected developers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try other ad networks like Facebook Audience Neteork, Millennial Media, Flurry, InMobi and see they provide mediation service with admob or not.

Product offered to users was free. The business problem was to generate revenue from the product.

Using admob and other mediation ad networks helped to earn a decent revenue which helped to continue the development work on the product.

Google AdMob review by Tommaso P.
Tommaso P.

"The best ads toolkit out there. Period."

What do you like best?

First of all, the tutorials on android developer portal are awesome! They allow you to quickly add adMob to your current application, without any hassle regarding deciding a priori the size of the ads, etc.

The SDK decides on its behalf what is the correct size of the ads to be shown, based on the viewport size!

It's the official SDK by Google, which supports all the Android versions, and simply it just works.

What do you dislike?

It should be available for hybrid apps as well, instead of requiring developers to use cordova/phonegapp/whatever plugins based on admob sdk.

AdMob is a fantastic piece of software, and I don't see any reason why it is available to native apps only, whereas Adsense can only be used on websites. I think that Google should review its ads policy to be a bit more permissive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going native, there is no reason not to use admob sdk. It is just fantastic

Just need to put ads in my app, and Admob is simply the best solution out there

Google AdMob review by Krzysztof G.
Krzysztof G.

"Great tool to earn easily"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool for mobile apps allowing to earn money easily. I really like the installation process. Using AdMob with Firebase (the preferred way) makes the installation for Android extremely quick. Everything may be done in a matter of minutes. It's definitely the most convenient ads platform I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

AdMob has a pretty big minimum payout limit. When I started using it I didn't get paid for a long time. It may be not welcome by minor developers. If you don't have a lot of users you may not like it.

I'm an Android Developer. I create apps. After work I like to create some personal projects. I use AdMob to display ads.

Google AdMob review by Dhaval Patel -  G.
Dhaval Patel - G.

"Amazing Service to Boost up your App Revenue"

What do you like best?

The best part of the service i liked is rewarded ads units. Loved the great user friendly interface, with easy fileration of the reports. and also the flexible payment terms. Although the Brand name itself the have maintained by giving good and flexible customer support. Overall loved the Admob Services.

What do you dislike?

The one loop hole i faced is that its doesnt gives the short real time updates of the revenue.

I have acheived a great success in the path of Google admob services. Learnt a lot about integration of the ads to the ads to get the best achievement

Google AdMob review by Simon S.
Simon S.

"Google AdMob"

What do you like best?

Ad-Mob is a great popular and largest tool. It helps publishers collect revenues from their mobile apps linked to relevant ads withdrawn from a huge inventory of advertisers. Simply, there is no need to sign up for a free account, and it involves basic steps as installing SDK in to the app. Revenues earned on CPC basis with CPM advertising with it as well. Even better is no need for language requirement. “AdMob Mediation” for more revenues. Fantastic features that lets you set up, deliver, monitor, and report on that campaign.

What do you dislike?

AdSense account required, ad placement limits. ECPM is absolutely terrible. May not be a viable way to support an iOS app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

High fill rates, competitive eCPMs, cross-platform monetization (Android, iOS, and Windows 8). Control panel is easy to navigate around to see reports, edit ad units, change configurations/settings and the very best “monetize new app” button. Very straightforward process.

Usually my clients use it optimize revenues from their apps. Link the ad directly to the product on the App storage page. Other AdMob features used for linking to a website, phone number, video.

Google AdMob review by User

"Pays as it promises"

What do you like best?

I have tried many monitization platforms and google's pays as it promises. others promise but when the month ends they find cheap excuses not to pay

What do you dislike?

currently for me it is weird that they have admob-adsense and you can see half the information in one site and the other half in the other. e.g. payment is on adsense but some details on admob. plus if you have firebase you have to go there too. if everything was in one site it would be much easier.also there is basically no customer support. you have to search for help by yourself in forums

Recommendations to others considering the product

check the reviews about who actually pays money (not just what they promise)

i have android apps and wanted to show advertisements

Google AdMob review by Filip G.
Filip G.

"Best advertising service for android"

What do you like best?

I think best ad service for android apps and games. I like quiet really high reward. It is really easy to implement into your apps or game, only few lines of code. It is also implementable into cordova, crosswalk, cocoonjs and honegap apps, thanks for cordova plugin.

What do you dislike?

I do not like, that it is only for mobile apps/games like android, iOS, windows phone. I would like to implement admob into my HTML5 games too, but there is no option...

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want earn money or/and promote your apps, Admob is best way for you.

I monetize my apps and games. I tried promote my games via admob too, but I have not good too much experiences.

Google AdMob review by Miguel Ángel B.
Miguel Ángel B.

"Easy to use, hard to earn money"

What do you like best?

It integrates very easily with your application and you can use different types of ads (Banners, full screen).

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of clicks to really make money

The monetization of the application in a simple way

Google AdMob review by Kiarash T.
Kiarash T.

"Google AdMob"

What do you like best?

Easy to get started. Google always has the best documentations. Supports ads for different platforms. (Android, iOS, other) It also has a fairly good analytics similar to google adsense and lets you see your earnings using products and timeline. I would recommend using Admob if you specially new to placing advertisements in your applications.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain, but they do have a tendency to have server issues and not being able to show your live stats.

Admob does a simple job of placing advertisements on phone applications and make its very easy and friendly.

Google AdMob review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Can't Install After 4 Days"

What do you like best?

Nothing, but it's famous for being good.

What do you dislike?

I spent 4 days trying to install either a banner or interstitial, and couldn't do it. The error codes were ambiguous, and I still failed after 100s of Google searches and following several tutorials. There's no support either.

No benefits, just wasted time.

Google AdMob review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A good ad network with some missing features"

What do you like best?

It's easy to implement and it provides a very good fill rate. The dashboard provides a lot of data and overall it's easy to start working with it.

What do you dislike?

Actually it miss a real native ads solution (express ads are customizable only server side), also it doesn't provide good eCPM. Actually, I feel like there are some more modern solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually I would mostly suggest AdMob to rookie android developers. AdMob provides a quite complete but very reliable ad network. However, for specific usages, like ads perfectly integrated in the UI or optimizing eCPM I would suggest to see something else.

I used adMob in my mobile game. At the begin the revenues where good but then, with time, the revenues decreased noticeably. Also since it miss a native ads solution, I'm not considering to include it also in other my apps.

Google AdMob review by Germanas L.
Germanas L.

"Best software for mobile advertising"

What do you like best?

I like all of the awesome targeting options, easy setup and alright prices.

What do you dislike?

I would like to get more ad customization features for text ads.

We are promoting our app. We are getting good amount of users for a fair price using admob.

Google AdMob review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Keep the Globe in to your Mobile"

What do you like best?

A small size helps the direction, exchange and transfer money no need to go outside of your room, It's helps us to know the schedule of the train and plans.

What do you dislike?

The reviews are given by the users are worst google must check it before post it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and Friendly to use One-time payment no more harassment.

I published one of my application on Admob it's given me more and more viewers.

Google AdMob review by David D.
David D.

"Industry Leader"

What do you like best?

Optimal combination of simple use and powerful capabilities.

What do you dislike?

No revenue tracking for outside networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Admob is a great choice if you want a hands-off approach.

If you can dedicate at least one full-time employee to your ads, then DFP is probably a better choice.

Non-native advertising is a major component of our monetization.

AdMob allows for a hands-off approach with optimal results.

Google AdMob review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent Toolset & Monitization"

What do you like best?

Variety of monetization options, ad units and ability to be used in conjunction with Google Tag Manager. Google Analytics integration is also excellent and is far superior to the in-app analytics provided by the same suite.

What do you dislike?

Documentation, code samples and support. It's incredibly difficult to get support outside of the poor documentation so it's a relatively steep learning curve the first time you try to monetize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect to be walked through implementation. Have a team that really understands Google SDKs before proceeding.

Trying to monetize our free apps in a non obtrusive way that doesn't annoy users.

Google AdMob review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"adwords on steroids"

What do you like best?

ads can be deployed very quickly googles streamlined ad approval process makes it much easier than their competitors.

What do you dislike?

the click conversion ratio is much less prominent compared to google adwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

google adwords has much better networks and is overall an easier and more prolific platform, however admob gets the message out quickly and as widespread as possible. its just harder to target a specific demographics.

google admob is an eas wa to get a message out and get it out quickly. it makes it simple to quickly deploy ads when time is not on our side.

Google AdMob review by Amine K.
Amine K.

"The best mobile ad network ever."

What do you like best?

It's most easy and profitable ad network I tried so far!

What do you dislike?

I don't like when they close an account without telling the exact reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only ad network that will make you real money.

Making money with mobile apps

Google AdMob review by Alonso G.
Alonso G.

"Google ads can get spammy"

What do you like best?

Monetization is a given as long as you have traffic

What do you dislike?

Ads that are displayed can get spammy and turn away visitors.

Content Monetiazation

Learning about Google AdMob?

* We monitor all Google AdMob reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.