Google Analytics 360

Google Analytics 360 was built with large organizations in mind, with data that’s accurate, integrated, actionable, and fully supported by our expert account management and training teams. The Premium product addresses the needs of enterprise-level organizations that require scalability, integrations, and additional support.

Work for Google Analytics 360?

Learning about GA 360?

Google Analytics 360 Reviews

Showing 168 GA 360 reviews
GA 360 review by <span>Emily Rose P.</span>
Emily Rose P.

"Endlessly customizable, even if initially overwhelming"

What do you like best?

As a marketer, I need to see where traffic is coming from, which of my campaigns is generating the most interest or reaching the most people, and how successful our own digital properties are at engaging users, moving them through the funnel, and ultimately converting them. GA allows me accs

What do you dislike?

There’s definitely a learning curve associated with the suite, and even when you’re familiar with the whole thing, you sometimes have to let your muscle memory guide you b/c the user experience isn’t necessarily intuitive. And the design doesn’t help: Something about it feels clunky, so getting up the energy to go in and mine the data you need feels like a heavier lift than it needs to be.

We are a start-up and don’t have a team specifically devoted to measuring the results of our efforts, so it’s a lifesaver to have a free suite of tools that, while not easy to learn, are accessible enough once you’ve gotten the lay of the land and spent time in the system. GA enables us to understand which of our efforts is most successful, and which is falling flat, so we know where to allocate our most limited resource: time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Analytics 360
GA 360 review by <span>Sarah F.</span>
Sarah F.

"A Placee for Everything Google"

What do you like best?

The information that is here is great because it's everything I need to see in one place. There is no need to log into multiple Google platforms to see the information that I need. This is definitely something that will quickly become more popular through SEO companies and marketing professionals.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that I had this setup way before I started completing strategies for my business. It's about the only complaint I have, and it's really not anything that is about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this! All Google platforms accessible from one location - there's nothing more you could possibly ask for. If you enjoy Tag Manager for the same reasons, you will love this app for all your Google needs.

Time management. I am able to complete reports and find information much quicker and easier with 360. It makes me look great in meetings because I can spit out stats for anything that would be covered under a Google platform.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

GA 360 review by <span>Christian R.</span>
Christian R.

"More control over data and product integration than regular GA"

What do you like best?

Reporting of digital traffic allows us to check what pages and sections of our website are performing better. This allows us to spend more time on growing those areas. Which also means we can maximize digital revenue there.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics 360 is packed with features. However, it can be overwhelming even for an intermediate user like myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large website and you need the ability to have more control over your data than Google Analytics 360 is for you.

It allows us to track performance of our website traffic and how that affects digital revenue. As a member of the digital advertising team it is important for us to see what pages are more effective.

GA 360 review by <span>Natalie A.</span>
Natalie A.

"Easy to use, did everything I needed!"

What do you like best?

It was a simple, easy to use platform that I could understand and put to use with no background in marketing otherwise. It helped me to make the best use of my Google Ad Words campaign.

What do you dislike?

I was just brand new to using any kind of a service like this, so it took some time to simply figure out what all the tools were used for. But it was a very quick process for me being brand new to the concept!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for anyone just starting out doing marketing in this fashion

I used it to analyze and improve my Google Ad Words campaign, and I got multiple new clients by improving my campaign through the use of Analytics.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Alternative Medicine
Administrator in Alternative Medicine

"Great program to help keep you streamlined"

What do you like best?

Managing accounts and being able to create users with ease,

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't think that there is anything I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for being able to see lots of different insights as well as analytical info about usage, and ways in which your company can utilize the data collected to alter or change the ways in which you either gather data, or use or change policy and procedures in your office to address issues, identify holes in the bucket, or to advance company standings with exposure. Allowing one to see where data is being generated from can allow admin and those involved with data analytical study to either collect new and more detailed data or change the way in which the data is collected or utilized. To be honest, I am still learning a lot about the program and its ins and outs, but each time I am on I see how it can help in a few ways. Insights help me to communicate with my supervisors where things are being used and seen, and what things would need exposure or improvement from any number of avenues. Most times When we communicate these issues, we can print or screen share the graphs and numbers provided by the program so that there is some manner of objective information and data used to either allow us to measure what is changing, or when working in a team scenario, allow the team members to be all on the same page about what we are seeing, and how we can use that information to drive goals and objectives with the data and types of data we collect.

Being able to create email users with new staff, and see multiple insights.

GA 360 review by <span>Justyn T.</span>
Justyn T.

"Almost scary detailed analytics"

What do you like best?

Super detailed analytics for businesses. Almost scary. dives deep into what drives your customers on your site and what theyre doing while on it. And where that traffic comes from. If you want to know your customers you need to use this tool.

What do you dislike?

Almost too detailed. Wish there was a way you could press a button and upload it automatically into a "report" that generated a powerpoint presentation of the analytics you choose to view. That would be super helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a lot of youtube tutuorials and watch the provided google tutorials as well before and during use. It will help tremendously! Also the more you use it, the more youll be comfortable with it. Great tool for any size business....

Where to market. Who to market to. who to re-market to. and how much of each demographic to market to.

GA 360 review by <span>Mary Rachel O.</span>
Mary Rachel O.

"Google Analytics 360"

What do you like best?

Analytics 360 has been fairly easy to get used to and use. It has made us more aware of what is actually going on with our business. I have never used software like this before, so I am still a little shake with it. It is getting me more intuned with what I need to know about running my business.

What do you dislike?

With that said, I would say that for me it was a bit of learning curve, but it wasn't difficult to get around that curve. :) My partner seemed to understand it a little better than I and did help me a bit. Google seemed to have the answers as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just starting out with a retail business, I don't know if it's really needed. I would recommend it, however, if you want to get a jump and see what's going on with your customer base. It gives a lot of insight into what's going on with your site.

We are learning (and still learning) what our customers needs might be and what does not work for our business. When I first started using it, I did see an increase in customer traffic to our site as well as increased sales. Unfortunately, due to a recent accident, I have not been up with this software as much as I would like.

GA 360 review by <span>Kaitlyn K.</span>
Kaitlyn K.

"Google Analytics - Best Marketing Agency"

What do you like best?

I have worked at Marketing agencies and worked with agencies on different analytical tools to help evaluate who is coming to your site and what they're doing once they get there. I feel that google analytics 360 gives the perfect snapshot and allows me to really drive into the traffic coming to our site. I like it much better than any other tool I've been supplied with from other agencies and it is much more affordable. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do wish google in general had a better support line for customers. This is definitely something they try and automate and makes the process extremely painful when it doesn't need to be.

I've noticed that our agency we're using is not pushing relevant clients to our page. I would prefer there be more engagement involved as well as conversions.

GA 360 review by <span>Greg S.</span>
Greg S.

"Great analytics"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Google Analytics because it allows me to share website visitor information with clients and colleagues in an easy to view format. It is also convenient that the program can send out weekly visitor reports so my clients know that I am always monitoring their websites.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit confusing to use at first, but after using it, you will find that they offer a wealth of information within their links and in the software. As a beginner of the program, it took me a little while to adjust to the new user interface because it has so many features and components within the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great piece of software that many administrators will find works well for their company.

I work with clients of various natures, including financial and community sectors.

GA 360 review by <span>Ryan C.</span>
Ryan C.

"Google Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

This tool is completely free, easy to use and provides reliable data. There are far too many companies that believe that it is impossible to easily track what is going on with their website, and this tool provides that, is easy to add to your site and easy to learn.

We use GA to track our Paid Media effectiveness, learn from our users' behavior and improve our Website and advertising

What do you dislike?

Data is always just slightly off, as is normal with any sort of tag deployed to a site. We typically spend a lot of time teaching why revenue doesn't match exactly, or why some conversions might be missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're building a new site, updating your current site or are looking for a way to learn the effectiveness of your campaigns, you need to add Google Analytics to your site. It is a totally free, easy to setup tool and provides extremely valuable information. Support from Google is great, and there is absolutely no reason not to implement this tool.

What are our users doing on our site, what drives the most users to our site, how effective are our marketing campaigns.

GA 360 review by <span>Alley L.</span>
Alley L.

"Google Analytics 360 - The Pros and Cons for Small to Medium Sized Businesses "

What do you like best?

The main difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360 is the amount of the data you can store. The more premium version of the two, Google Analytics 360, allows the user to better house and manipulate large amounts of data. This is a big benefit for companies that feeling restricted by the more common version of Google Analytics. Otherwise, the two platforms are the same. Very easy-to-use and with the similar looking interface.

A big BONUS is the custom reporting options available in 360 and the ability to do attribution modeling. I was able to generate more granular reports about where members of our target demo audience reside in the sales decision funnel.

What do you dislike?

The 360 service is amazing. The word of caution I would give is to potential 360 buyers who believe that the services offered by Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360 are different, specifically, that 360 services are better than Google Analytic. The only drastic difference is the amount of data space. So, consider 360 is you are considering scaling a small business into a larger business. However, I would suggest business owners do a lot of research before investing into 360 when the more common version of Google Analytics will serve their needs entirely.

We jumped from Google Analytics to Google Analytics 360 in order to generate more detailed reports about user traffic. 360 is amazing for detailed reporting, including importing historical data.

GA 360 review by <span>Andrei B.</span>
Andrei B.

"GA 360 is good"

What do you like best?

It enables deeper segment of users, content and products. Custom Funnels make possible to build a funnel on the basis of arbitrary rules. Extended attribution model based on the data (Data-Driven) evaluates the advertising contribution to sales channel based on its effect on the interaction between the chain and not only the position of the source in the funnel. This makes it possible to objectively assess the contribution of the channels, especially in the early stages of the funnel.

What do you dislike?

I don't like sampling. Would like to have more options with DoubleClick Bid Manager.

The main advantage of Google Analytics Suite 360, compared with the same services it is easy to use, even when working with large amounts of data.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"The ONLY tool for checking your Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

It's a no brainer that the best tool to check how your doing in Google results is to use a tool by Google, but Google have done their best to provide all the features required for all webmaster requirements.

You can easily see how much traffic your sites are receiving, how much of this is from search and how much is from other search engines (with ability to specifically see each engine). and of course provides valuable information such as what pages were visited, for how long, on what sort of device at what sort of screen resolution.

Analytics is above value, there is no way any website can operate without it.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to google is it's recent policy of protecting user privacy, apparently almost all searches are hidden from view because of fear you may be able to figure out who that visitor was, so this means it is extremely difficult most of the time to figure out what keywords are bringing people to your site most often.

It kind of really ruins the whole idea and makes using Analytics useless at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no question to be asked, every webmaster should have google Analytics if they are serious about traffic and understanding it. Without this you are just sitting in the dark hoping you are getting the quality traffic you need!

As said previously google analytics allows you to track visitors and what pages they have visited, this is useful as it can give you a clear path per visitor or group of visitors, you can identify where visitors leave, what pages they spend the most time on and which they avoid as quickly as possible. Allowing you to streamline your site and make it more friendly to your audience.

GA 360 review by <span>Brianna D. A.</span>
Brianna D. A.

"One of the best in the industry"

What do you like best?

It is not a complicated platform to use since I was a blogger and needed something that is easy to understand and measure how much traffic was being brought to my page.

What do you dislike?

While blogging I had no issues with getting set up, finding out how to code it to my page was easy and streamlined and getting started was free which made it awesome to not have to have a huge amount of money upfront while trying to grow the page and traffic.

Seeing my visitors, engagement, my audience. If I decided to go back live with my blogging I definitely will have google analytics on again because it is a trusted platform for me and my brand.

GA 360 review by <span>Amy W.</span>
Amy W.

"Simple or Robust - whatever you want it to be!"

What do you like best?

I love that Google Analytics just needs to be "turned on" and it starts gathering data instantly. It doesn't require extensive set up if you don't need it.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike as just being unsure I need everything it offers. We don't need clicking behavior, so I rarely use it.

I am specifically using it to monitor our internal intranet and popular usage within it.

GA 360 review by <span>Whitney J.</span>
Whitney J.

"Google Analytics. "

What do you like best?

It makes it so convenient to see what's working with your website, what's attracting people, and what needs to be changed.

What do you dislike?

It's a little hard to understand, but they add videos and tutorials to help with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very user friendly after watching tutorials and learning how to use the product. There are so many great resources that come with this software.

Google Analytics helps me know what the key words that people are searching for are. It helps me to see what it is that someone is looking for when they stumble across my website, and what got them there. It also helps me to see demographics, and understand my audience more.

GA 360 review by <span>Ashley G.</span>
Ashley G.

"A must have for tracking real conversions!"

What do you like best?

This software makes tracking conversions on my website simple. Being able to see the exact path users took in order to complete a conversion is very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the suggested way to set up goals is not always in line with what I have to do to get the goal to start tracking. It can be a lot of trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the Google Analytics certification to gain some experience using the platform. This will help with a lot of terminology and finding where things are located.

One of our biggest challenges was finding out where leads were coming from. With Google Analytics 360, we've solved this problem.

GA 360 review by <span>Creative Artist I.</span>
Creative Artist I.

"Useful to any company"

What do you like best?

I love how I can track who is using my site. where they are from and how long they stay on my site. This helps me change things on my site that are not working well. Just love it.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this tool. Google is always great with their products and services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this to any owner who want to give their customers a great experience on the web. Gives search traffic reseults, tells you who is searching and from where and if you are making conversions and which page the conversions are coming from.

Website issues such as what content is working for me to have the possible client engaged with my website. What countries to target and what age range to target.

GA 360 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Upgrade to GA 360 was very much worth it"

What do you like best?

Out site gets 2-3 million visitors a month, so we were getting data based off of only a small percentage of traffic. This caused challenges both in terms of accurate reporting and troubleshooting issues.

What do you dislike?

The product seems overly expensive. Its meant to be an enterprise level tool, for companies that have budgets to support that, but if you are making the price of entry that high it should include more. We are now wanting to implement Optimize 360 and its frustrating that each component of the suite is priced separately.

Because we were only seeing a portion of our traffic, we were not able to see the complete picture of all the user interactions on the site by campaign. Access to all of the data has lead to additional learnings, and enabled us to improve the performance of out campaigns.

GA 360 review by <span>Shehzeen A.</span>
Shehzeen A.

"Best website analytics product"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use and understand. You can build in your own conversion goals, watch real time traffic to your site and see where that traffic is coming from. Some of this is extremely basic information, but they lay it out in an easy to read platform. If you want to dive deep into the analytics, you can do that with just as much ease. It's a great tool to see who is coming to your site and how they are getting there.

What do you dislike?

Although you can compare two time periods to see the changes, I would prefer if you were able to see multiple time periods compared to one another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up conversion goals as it will really help you to understand the dynamics of your site.

Because of it, you can learn where people are going once they reach your site and when they drop off. We find the pages with the highest bounce rates and look to effectively edit them.

GA 360 review by <span>Mike L.</span>
Mike L.

"New integrations are making Google Analytics much more valuable"

What do you like best?

The User Interface for Google Analytics Premium has gotten better and better over the past few years. While it takes some time to understand the nuances of where to go for certain pieces of information because of the nesting for each section, the wording is clear enough that after having spent a few hours familiarizing myself with the UI, the platform seems easy and intuitive to use.

Additionally, I think that the product is moving in the right direction with new DFA floodlight integrations so that all of my data for both media and site analytics are housed in one place.

What do you dislike?

While I think that the user-flow feature of Google Analytics is interesting, it isn't terribly useful without having applied the proper segment/page settings. Additionally, I think the movement from page to page at the macro level isn't terribly insightful without being able to look at a single user or group of users.

Google Analytics Premium, by virtue of integrating with DoubleClick, allows us to see how certain sites are generating qualified traffic and conversions so that we're able to properly determine budget allocations based on media partner/site performance.

GA 360 review by <span>Kris Y.</span>
Kris Y.

"Good for beginners Okay for Power Users"

What do you like best?

The UI is great. It complements all the other Doubleclick UI and in reality, Google is trying to model all their analytics platforms in Doubleclick off of GA and GAP.

Sure you get support with GAP. Sure you get more custom variables. But the real value is from the integrations with the other Google/Doubleclick/Adwords platforms. The ability to integrate data from the Ad Server with Analytics is special. Yes other platforms try to do it, but when 90% of the Advertising world is using Doubleclick for their Ad Server, GAP gives you a strong case to unify you Ad Stack with GAP/Doubleclick.

Just like all the website out there say, you can create GAP segments and push them into DBM. Now you can fundamentally do the same thing with Doubleclick Floodlight Tags, create an Audience in DCM, then push it to DBM as well, but you might be able to add a few more unique items/characteristics to your segment (i.e. bounce rate) that you aren't able to do with just Floodlights.

What do you dislike?

The tagging architecture of GA and GAP aren't as great as Adobe. Yes GAP gives you access to 50+ custom variables, however, many corporate users don't know how to properly set up a tagging plan after leveraging GA for many years (then upgrading to GAP). Hopefully with the introduction of Google Tag Manager it helps companies better leverage their website data.

GAP isn't going to give you the drill down capabilities as Adobe Discover/Ad hoc. There needs to be more work here.

In general I don't like the document surrounding the page load tag. I personally believe you should have to assign a static page name for each page....maybe I'm just old school.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Are you using Doubleclick products like DCM, DBM. Have you thought about a TMS solution with GTM? If you are looking to integrate, then I would recommend using GAP because the entra integration benefits that it provides, especially when it comes to the Multi Channel Attribution reports.

Its really about unifying all of you Marketing/Advertising platforms under one central umbrella. When everything is integrated there is a time savings. Google products have some of the best help topics/support out in the market plus there are way more blog articles about GA/GAP then Adobe Analystics/Omniture. I only see this getting better.

Plus there will eventually be a cookie sync within all of google platforms (IMO) so you will eventually get a people centric view, just like what Facebook is claiming.

GA 360 review by <span>Jessica B.</span>
Jessica B.

"Google Analytics 360 Review"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics 360 is basically an upgraded viewing platform of the basic Google Analytics platform that we all know and love. But this is better in so many ways, and offers much more complete views of on'e s GA.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how Google automatically logs you onto the Google Analytics 360 when you are simply trying to go to view your normal Google Analytics master account. This can be frustrating at times but not a huge deal.

Google Analytics 360 solves a variety of viewing problems by enabling a user to see much more of what GA can actually do in terms of views.

GA 360 review by <span>Kimberly B.</span>
Kimberly B.

"Great Info Quick"

What do you like best?

I love the speed in which I can get information. It is much better compared to competitive products.

What do you dislike?

The integration of our video viewer is sometimes tough to find.

We use GA 360 to find website and app analytics for a local TV station. It has been very beneficially in selling digital advertising to our clients as well as gain information about our "viewers."

GA 360 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for companies that want their Google products in one place"

What do you like best?

I really like how they include all of their features in one place, Google media solutions, like AdWords, the Display Network, and DoubleClick. I really like how it is real-time data allowing you to check in every hour if needed. With the basic, it can hold up to 100k per people visiting your site. There are different levels for how you want to analyze your customers.

What do you dislike?

This is more for companies who are considered enterprises rather than just someone who owns their company with only one person working at the company. There is almost too much data available for the single person to know what is going on. The free version of Google Analytics only allows for 10 M hits per month, per account. If you’re exceeding this data volume limit, you will lose your data. Google Analytics 360 comes with significantly higher data volume limits. The pricing depends on how much data you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should consider this product if you want all the data in one place. This is going to allow you to see the customers and the marketing in the same place. The charts and graphs are going to help with knowing what your next step is where you want to advertise for your company.

You can see your customers and data in the same place is to analyze the data. Google Analytics 360 provides an option to access Unsampled Reports, once-only or on a scheduled basis. You will be able to use data in the familiar structure of a Google Analytics report, yet unsampled, without having to export or query the data to see the answers you need. You will also be able to save the report files to your Google Drive or hard drive for further analysis or visualization. An Unsampled Report can show up to 3 M unique rows of data, with no session limits at all.

GA 360 review by <span>Brian N.</span>
Brian N.

"Still the best website analytic solution"

What do you like best?

Google is the market leader in website analytics hand down. Google Analytics premium is a great platform to not only get a full view of your website visitors, you can slice and dice data in so many ways. I love the upgrade to premium because we now get a more accurate view of our site and are able to make better decisions off that data.

What do you dislike?

There are still so many things you can do with this platform that sometimes its hard to wrap my head around it. Also the dashboards could be better in terms of visual customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get ready for a flood of information. Make sure you have someone on staff that can make use of the platform and all its features.

I am able to prove my points with data from our website visitors instead of just assuming what is happening.

GA 360 review by User in Internet

"In depth look at Organic Traffic to your site via Goog Analytics 360"

What do you like best?

I'm new to 360 but from what i can see so far is that this is a piece of software i could spend a life time learning all the twists and turns! this means, far more in depth analysis of my sites and where organic traffic is coming from and what its doing once it gets there!

What do you dislike?

Again, and I say this a lot since most SEO software lacks in this department. I wish there was more in depth training to learn the small nuances and bring you up to speed faster. Even after a year there are still many things i dont know and would like to master to further my career.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who's anyone will tell you that Google Analytics 360 or regular is the industry standard for SEO. This is where your bread and butter is as far as tracking the recommendation you might make to your clients. This will also help you measure your success or short comings from those changes.

The name of the game is organic traffic. Google 360 Analytics allows me to compare and contrast the best practices of getting/losing organic traffic. It makes getting to "why" things are happening the way the are far easier than simply guessing and A/B testing.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

" Best Ive Used! "

What do you like best?

I love that this shows me in brackets of Age groups and gender! I work in the makeup industry and its so important to know exactly who my audience is!

What do you dislike?

I didnt find anything i didnt like about this! It really helped me in confidence that others were viewing my page! Only thing i wish could happen is that it could tell me who reached my website! Other then that i love it! <3

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't focus on the Amount of people are clicking on your website.... Focus on who your audience is!

Who i neeed to reach! How to connect when i am posting on my wall! What posts are making the sale and what arent. What words do i need to use to be able to reach the right audience! How to become the best enterprenuer, and how to teach my team to do the same! I absolutely love this.

GA 360 review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Put yourself in the shoes of your visitor"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and very straight forward. It takes almost no time to get used to many of the features but is also very rich in features. Multivariate testing tool or the A/B testing is very easy to use and I was blown away. They also have an amazing dashboard. Google analytics is the standard when it comes to web analytics for the future.

What do you dislike?

The Google Analytics free version is such an amazing tool. I would recommend everyone to implement it on their websites as there is no other de facto standard when it comes to analytics for the price and value. Analytics 360 on the other hand is very expensive and is only worth it for those making big bucks. Any premium insights you get with 360 must have a significant ROI if you are paying for this. It would be amazing if 360 had a medium level tier (20 million impressions a month).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended but be wary of the cost.

Business solutions involve putting yourself behind the computer of your visitor. 360 analyzes the customers journey through your site as well as watching their behavior. Analytics 360 gives a business to analyze and stop using a one size fits all approach and specifically customize your site and give a better approach to your target audience by age, gender, etc.

GA 360 review by <span>Liz C.</span>
Liz C.

"My Google Analytics 360 review"

What do you like best?

How user friendly Google Analytics 360 is especially if you are not very tech savvy. This makes things super easy to operate and I am glad I took the plunge! If you are on the fence just try it!

What do you dislike?

I was not sure at first what or how to use it. After a few tutorials and reading through the reviews I realized it was a great asset to my growing business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it as I have stated! I really think you will like it and it makes your life so much easier!

I have started a small business so I need to continue and iron out all the new formalities. Learning new software and programs to keep things organized have been a real struggle fort me.

GA 360 review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Who doesn't love google?"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics 360 is a great tool that I use daily. Many of my clients are interested to dive into the analytics of carious digital campaigns that we have launched. It is very simple to use. It is sleek and client facing, and we can show results in real time. I use the Analytics and Audience the most in Marketing. By having the real time data in front of me, it makes optimizing campaigns very simple.

What do you dislike?

It could be a bit more user friendly. When training new hires it takes them a while to grasp all the capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it, especially if you are launching any digital campaign online.

We use google analytics for optimizing and reviewing campaigns. By establishing a baseline of what works, and being able to show clients how their campaigns are performing, we are able to provide better services and better consulting.

GA 360 review by <span>Rebecca V.</span>
Rebecca V.

"Awesome Enterprise Analytics Tool for Large or Multi-Site Online Businesses"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of Google Analytics in general, not even specific to Premium. The ability to segment on the fly, with no segment limitations like other tools have, as well as no limits on custom reports.

What do you dislike?

Their enhanced ecommerce features are more challenging to implement than other enterprise analytics tools I've worked with in the past, such as IBM Coremetrics. I also think since this part of GA is new, there are some bugs that need to be worked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to utilize the enhanced ecommerce features, make sure you have either the internal skill set to implement it, or work with a consultant or agency that has a lot of experience. Try to avoid being anyone's guinea pig because there are many ins and outs that aren't really clear from the implementation guidance online.

I help my clients solve site usability, marketing campaign strategy, and visitor segmenting questions. I've helped clients improve their site design, make marketing campaign optimization decisions, which result in improved conversions and ROI, as well as well as improve visitor engagement.

GA 360 review by <span>Alice C.</span>
Alice C.

"True Industry Leader in Digital Analytics"

What do you like best?

Quality of product - GA Premium is just as easy to use as the regular version, but more powerful in terms of the amount of data processed. New reports, enhanced features and data collection power are introduced all the time, always thoroughly tested for user experience and stability. The Analytics Help Center, developer guides, and other training resources have really improved to cover different levels of implementation and usage. I find that the product enhancements chosen to release over the years reflect that the GA team really takes the time to listen and evaluate customer feedback. Yes, some features are long overdue but many times it's because they need to make the features flexible enough for wide range of use cases.

Customer service - GA Premium is the least sales-y vendor I have ever come across. Every conversation I've ever had with the team after becoming a customer is always about what our pain points are and how they can help solve. Even their annual summit is all about the product, not to up-sell us on other products or services. The technical support turnaround time has improved throughout the year. They even answer Google Tag Manager questions! I also appreciate that they actually test the solutions before recommending to clients, never just canned responses.

Stability of the platform - I've set up 50+ sites in GA and scheduled hundreds reports, dashboards, alerts, etc. by now and never have to worry about stakeholders not being able to access their GA accounts or not receiving data as scheduled. I'm grateful that GA sits in such a robust infrastructure. The GA Premium contract also extends SLA to Google Tag Manager, which brings additional peace of mind.

Value - If none of the above is attractive enough, the $150K flat fee a year for a large enterprise should be enough to qualify GA Premium for serious consideration. This includes Premium-only reports, unsampled data, 24/7 technical support, BigQuery data storage and query, etc. It is great value.

What do you dislike?

The native dashboard tool could use some updates so more GA reports/tables can be added to dashboard or more visualization can be available. It'd also be great if the shared dashboard could be more interactive, especially for clients without licenses to data visualization software. The GA add-on helps mitigate this problem but I imagine select user segments would prefer to stay in GA interface to build out meaningful dashboards.

Personalization and/or experimentation features are currently lacking in GA. To be fair, none of the other major digital analytics solutions have figured it out yet either, but eventually it'd be a time saver to be able to at least run experiments within a digital analytics tool.

To understand the performance of acquisition campaigns and websites/mobile apps as well as the ROI of leads/transactions generated online. Also to understand the above on the enterprise level, across multiple sites. -> The benefit is to be able to analyze such data and optimize accordingly.

GA 360 review by <span>Stella H.</span>
Stella H.

"Looking forward to getting this really working i nthe UK"

What do you like best?

The data studio looks fantastic. We would love to use this to build all of our client reports but it was only rolled out in the US at the time we started looking at it. It might be worth a revisit now.

What do you dislike?

Lots of it wasn't available outside the United States

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would love to recommend Google Analytics 360 to clients once it is fully accessible in the UK.

This would massively help us to build and deliver bespoke realtime reports for clients and save us a huge amount of time and manual effort..

GA 360 review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

"Traffic Monetization Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Do you know Google Analytics? Want to customize fields and join tags, build real-time reports that can be used not just for performance tracking, but channel optimization, including end-to-end funnels for sales? You need Analytics 360.

What do you dislike?

The default categories offered by Google Analytics should be more robust; we've put in a lot of work with our vendor to make reports match what we need. There's also an unfortunate failure to integrate network ad performance with ecommerce reports to see comprehensive revenue generated across the web property.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not scaling at the enterprise level, even if you have both apps and websites, the sheer volume is overkill - especially given the cost.

As an ecommerce company who has grown over the last few years into a web publishing company with strong social media presence, we needed a solution to track traffic being driven organically compared with campaign monetization. As we deploy mobile apps, Google 360 allows us to link app interaction on iOS and Android with web content interaction - whether in a browser or in the app, we can identify down to the button what's converting.

GA 360 review by <span>Nicole G.</span>
Nicole G.

"Google Analytics Feedback"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is almost something I’ve felt like was necessary for the companies I worked with. I loved that you have the ability to look at each specific page’s performance and the ease to looking at conversion rates.

What do you dislike?

It is definitely a little costly when it comes to a company that is smaller and on a tighter budget. I’ve also sometimes had a problem with creating events as it’s required to have JavaScript.

The ability to really hone in on a particular audience and see what’s working and what’s not.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Tracking your influence"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics helps me determine what my website is doing and w ho is visiting what pages.

What do you dislike?

The only thing thing I can think of that is a negative is I have to go to a separate website to get info. Would be nic if there was a module within the site itself that could give me the info I may be looking for concerning my site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to track analytics on your website

I am able to see what pages and products are performing best allowing me to adjust if necessary.

GA 360 review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Re-branded with more features and better usability"

What do you like best?

It integrates very well with other Google tools like Adwords. Privacy has improved so personal data of users is not at risk. It is comparatively faster than the older Google Analytics Premium.

What do you dislike?

There are limited features in Google Analytics Data Studio 360. Flexibility to customize and work on granular data is required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product and complete suite is a better deal. This is a must have when you are using Adwords and want to understand the traffic better and get the insights. Documentation is good, so anyone new to the tool can get up and running in less time.

Digital analytics for websites of different regions of travel domain. Google Analytics helped to understand the traffic, how the goals are completing and with the much needed insights.

GA 360 review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Great for keeping track of visits"

What do you like best?

I like how Google analytics allows me to see all of the different demographics for visits to my site. I love being able to see all of the countries visitors come from and the way they ended up on my page. It provides all of the data I need to help analyst trends in traffic so that we can find more ways to drive traffic to our site. It helps me get a more in depth idea of who my customers are. These stats are crucial to maintaining traffic and ultimately the success of our website. I like how reports are exportable to PDF so that I can save them down for future reference and distribute among crucial team members. It's a Google product to it works perfectly in Chrome, my preferred browser.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it it a little difficult to navigate. I would like a more user friendly interface. Some recent changes have been helpful but there is still a way to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great - be sure to explore and make sure you're looking at all of the data available. Make use of the ability to change the range of dates you are looking at so that you can pin down spikes or dips in traffic.

We have been trying to work around the changing algorithms in Google and the analytics page has helped us find keywords that can help drive traffic to our site. I appreciate the segmentation data available.

GA 360 review by User in Computer Software

"GA has ALL THE DATA"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is the primary destination for all of our data needs. From basic page metrics to comparison of A/B tests, GA has it all. My "go to" report is the ABC (Acquisition Behavior Conversion)...I use it to look at A/B test variation performance side-by-side. I can look at a variety of metrics to validate results in my A/B testing platform.

What do you dislike?

Often, I find its trial and error to find answers to my questions. So many of the reports give you half your answers, then you need to layer or supplement others on top to build a true representation of the data needed. With a large site with thousands of pages, it isn't easy to map user flows and accurate conversion pathing.

For me, GA helps me validate A/B test results and look at the impact at a much higher level. I am able to see the impact of a test more broadly than with my testing tool alone. This data is helping us make better decisions as a company...decisions that ultimately impact the bottom line.

GA 360 review by <span>Tamer D.</span>
Tamer D.

"Google Analytics Premium review"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics Premium has been a great program to allow me a quick, clear and concise look at the website traffic I sell for. At a quick glance, I am able to see the number of sessions, users, pageviews, pages/sessions, avg. session duration, bounce rate, % new sessions, demographics, geo, device and much more. This has allowed me to monitor the areas of success/failure my site is experiencing and provide our team with valuable information to make the necessary adjustments to improve. Google Analytics Premium provides line graphs and pie charts to make the data easier to read for the end user.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about Google Analytics Premium is the inability to have detailed information on smaller sites. For instance, some of the properties that I sell for only see under 1 million sessions per month. Google Analytics Premium does not return any real-time, audience, geo, or behavior data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to quickly have access to data regarding specific websites, this is the perfect tool for that. Being able to access audience overview, real-time traffic, geo, demographics and much more at your fingertips makes things much easier to sell to prospective ad buyers.

In order to possession my websites as valuable and desirable to potential advertising buyers, I need a method of obtaining stats quickly and easy to interpret. Having line graphs and pie charts displaying this information, I am able to pull reports and share them with prospective clients to highlight the attributes of our sites that best align with the clients brand/message.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Premium price point compared to free GA tool - think hard about why do you need it?"

What do you like best?

Data is more real-time, no more sampling, links well with other Google products (Doubleclick, Data Studio etc), can export more rows compared to free version.

What do you dislike?

Nothing changes in the interface compared to free version - doesn't feel like you are getting anything extra compared to the free tool initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask yourself or the business critically - do I need GA360? The tool is not cheap and will the free version suffice for business purposes?

None as of yet although only migrated one month ago.

GA 360 review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"A great service to read consumer data"

What do you like best?

The readability of the information, We were able to dig deep into consumer behaviour to get the best insights that would help our product become more desirable .

What do you dislike?

Weaknesses in our data. Although the information was useful, it did not show a through interpretation of the data we obtained. There was not much of a detailed insight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are stuck on how to make your customers be engaged with your service or product, Google Analytics 360 will help you find insights that you can turn into opportunities of innovation of your product. With insights you can easily spot needs and desires of your current market and deliver better products that your customers will want to buy. Also, by haivng a platform that will help you monitor certain aspects of your product and market it will help you keep up with current trends. When innovating, keeping up with current trends will help you guide where your products or services are heading or if you are heading in the right direction as a company. With Google Analytics you can also learn about new products and markets and possibly launch a product you do not already have. This is a great opportunity for growth in the field by either expanding your lines of products and services or starting one for the first time that will help you launch your career as an entrepreneur.

Product innovation and consumer engagement.

GA 360 review by User in Computer Software

"Comprehensive Tool"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the depth at which Google allows you to analyze data on your website. The ability to cut across different variables to see how they interact allows you to glean a wide amount of information you wouldn't be able to get from simpler data sets.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the amount of variables is too many, however... it can be difficult navigating to certain types of information without having to resort to setting up complicated dashboards (which are awesome...if you know how to set them up). I would also say that I dislike some of the vague language used to describe certain tools or attributes. It's not always clear what sort of information you are getting when attempting to filter information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have someone with the technical experience to help set up the trickier aspects of 360. Tags and goals are powerful tools at your disposal but if you're using them incorrectly they are useless.

Google 360 has allowed us to optimize our website, identify usability issues and increase conversions (as well as pinpoint attribution in our sales cycle)

GA 360 review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising

"A Must Have for Highly-Visited Websites"

What do you like best?

Switched over to 360 from free version and the capabilities are definitely worth it. Attribution modeling and multi-channel funnels provide great insight. The ability to link with Doubleclick accounts is a huge plus

What do you dislike?

Integrated "Analytics Intelligence" feature is limited and can be a little clunky

The enhanced e-commerce functionalities are really the best part of this product. Helping customers understand deeper insights surrounding their media performance in different stages of the funnel has helped us provide more value to our clients.

GA 360 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Very Effective Application "

What do you like best?

I liked that the interface was easy to use and customizable for what I was trying to accomplish with my business.

GA 360 review by <span>Tatiana E.</span>
Tatiana E.

"Google Analytics 360"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is a great tool to track the traffic on your webpage.

What do you dislike?

There are lots of layers and a lot of information to be uncovered to get specific results. If you have some experience with analytics, that's great, otherwise it can be a bit overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know how to link analytics to your website and train more than one person in the company to use it.

Watch traffic in real time, find out where your clients are coming from. Demographics.

GA 360 review by Internal Consultant in Entertainment
Internal Consultant in Entertainment

" Analytics 360 "

What do you like best?

The reports are clear and concise and give plenty of information to be able to infer what is needed within the company.

What do you dislike?

I run a smaller corporation and feel 360 is geared more towards major and big companies, it sometimes presents problems for a smaller market base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a more clear cut and supported way to access and gain knowledge on how to best implement marketing into your company, definitely look into 360!

There are a lot of angles to marketing that the calm and I can mess, having Google analytics helps bring those to the forefront so if company knows exactly what to search for and implement.

GA 360 review by <span>Danielle A.</span>
Danielle A.

"Ways to increase revenue "

What do you like best?

I like how google analytics lets you use and measure video and social networking sites to grow our revenues. It’s nice that it’s free.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can’t see that people are on the website but they are there and have visited. Maybe the cookies aren’t registering the hit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes there are superfluous stats that don’t need to be reported.

Trying to figure out how many people visit the website but never hit the submit button to process a complaint.

GA 360 review by <span>Lauren P.</span>
Lauren P.

"I use Google Analytics Premium to track activity on my brand's homepage"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use in the interface on Google Analytics Premium. I like being able to aggregate all data from visitors to my site, activity on the site, source of traffic to the site, and length of time on site. I also like that I am able to monitor activity from event tags in one interface.

What do you dislike?

The naming of some of the features on the left hand rail can be confusing and I often find myself googling terms to define them

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Google Analytics Premium to other advertising agencies to monitor, optimize, and help report on site analytics

We use Google Analytics Premium to better understand the volume of traffic we have to our site, and how our paid and organic media efforts effect this traffic. We also use GAP to look at specific activities taken on site and better understand the user flow.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Think Tanks
Administrator in Think Tanks

"Great tool, with one caveat"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how it rolls up the features of multiple Google products. It's the most comprehensive product from Google I've used to date.

What do you dislike?

The one caveat: If you don't go into this product with a clear set of goals and objectives, it's easy to get lost. While this is true of most Google products (especially Analytics), since 360 is so comprehensive, you need even more focus to not get pulled into the weeds.

I'm using it for the integration with AdWords and DoubleClick. I always found it frustrating that there was no bridge between the two, and with 360 there is.

GA 360 review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Best Web Analytics Platform"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of reporting with segments and secondary dimensions. This allows me to answer almost any question I can come up with using the tool. It's powerful yet easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that some reports can be sampled so you might not see the whole picture but you can always download the unsampled report. Also the support isn't as good as with other web analytics platforms but being so easy to use, it doesn't require as much tech support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should switch. It has everything we need and is super easy to use.

We can now properly attribute revenue to marketing channels whereas before with other analytics implementations, we were never able to fully trust the data.

GA 360 review by <span>Lauren A.</span>
Lauren A.

"Great Analysis of Data"

What do you like best?

I like that you can gather analytics and numbers in real time as well as overall numbers for different time periods. Along with that, you can adjust the time periods you need data for. It also gives you an extensive report on your audience.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's difficult to find something and the search utility isn't the best at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty standard and once you learn the software, you're good to go!

Solving optimization and catering content to an audience that's engaged. The biggest benefit is how thorough the data is with page views, unique, views, etc.

GA 360 review by <span>Brad G.</span>
Brad G.

"Powerful but not always intuituve"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and start using. Interface is clean and. Doc are extensive but sometimes this can be confusing. Integrations with other service makes this a very powerful tool. Added features compared to free GA are nice

What do you dislike?

Takes time to learn how to really manipulate things to get in depth answers. Every time I log in a feel like something has changed. Labeling of navigation is not always intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're are going to get a ton of information that you might need training on how to use.

Analyze metrics on marketing assets and analyze conversions throughout our sales funnel.

GA 360 review by <span>Jose Manuel V.</span>
Jose Manuel V.

"Buen analizador e-comerce"

What do you like best?

Va muy bien para saber el impacto de campañas de ofertas, va bien para blogs, foros y tiendas online

What do you dislike?

Podría tener más opciones para ver más detalles y con más facilidad

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muy recomendable para blogs personales, asociaciones, organizaciones, o tienda online

Conseguir saber cuántos nuevos usuarios socios o miembros se han dado de alta, o si mejoran" las ventas, por una campaña u oferta

GA 360 review by <span>Vyara M.</span>
Vyara M.

"Good insights on traffic and conversion"

What do you like best?

The possibility to track various aspects of the website traffic - origin, user behaviour, popular landing pages and drop-off pages. This is a good base to start building your optimisation strategy, showing the weeks and strengths of every page.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find any, I think I manage to gather all the information I need for my work.

Analyze user behaviour, find improvement opportunities

GA 360 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Google Analytics 360- Research before purchase "

What do you like best?

This really is a great tool for analytical data. As a client manager in a marketing agency, it is really important for our clients to track ROI and their online marketing efforts with us.

What do you dislike?

I found it rather difficult to get a hold of someone when we needed assistance on something or had a question. It is not a cheap product and I would prefer premium customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research to ensure it's the right fit for your company and be prepared for a lot of time being spent figuring things out when you first start.

Reporting! It is so important to have accurate reporting and GA 360 definitely accomplishes this.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Does exactly what it says on the tin!"

What do you like best?

Granularity of data available, as well as regular feature updates and ease of integration with other platforms

What do you dislike?

Mobile access is not the best, cannot get the desired views easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent product that should be the basis of making informed decisions about your website.

Has help is to identify the drop off rate of certain pages, as well as the amount of return visitors we have.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Cost effective solution, you get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

Pricing - very cost effective. Acquired by Google in May 2014 so they are a legitimate company.

What do you dislike?

UI is not user friendly. Onboarding process took over 6 months due to a very complex business model. Customer support is average at best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'd expect a great product since they are a Google company but since the acquisition in May 2014 it doesn't seem like there have been much time spent to improve the product. Google may have acquired Adometry for other reasons.

The UI is very finicky and hard to use and integrating your data is a difficult and long drawn out process if your business model is complex.

We are trying to have smarter attribution than traditional last click but better than your out of the box attribution models like linear/rules based weighted.

GA 360 review by User in Higher Education

"Google Analytics 360- Great analytics tool"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use, which is probably the best part about it. It works with AdWords and AdSense, and you can automatically see remarketing lists in adwords that you've created. You can watch real-time traffic to your site and also see exactly where that traffic is coming from, as well as demographics.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can be overwhelming because it can do SO much that it's often hard to know where to start. It's not necessarily a dislike, but it can be disorienting to a new user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While you may feel overloaded with info at first, it's definitely a tool that anyone in charge of website development and maintenance should be using, if you want to stay competitive.

This helps us see our traffic to our site in real-time, which helps know the audience we should be targeting with our news stories and posts.

GA 360 review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Better data"

What do you like best?

I like that Google Analytics 360 is a better way to view web data than regular Google Analytics.

What do you dislike?

The price of course. It'd be awesome if it were free but understandably, with this easier than regular Google Analytics view it would come with a price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great option if you don't have a data-savvy employee to dig through all the data in Google Analytics to create this easy to digest view.

We needed an easily digestible way to view web traffic without having to jump through all the filters and exports and graphs. If you don't have someone who is data-savvy, this is a good option.

GA 360 review by <span>Michael B.</span>
Michael B.

"by far and above the market leader in premium analytics platforms. "

What do you like best?

simple ui. understandable metrics. easy implementation, reliable metrics.

What do you dislike?

i struggle to find anything to complain about, having used both IBM coremetrics and Adobe Site Catalyst in the past, GA is by far and above superior, and less expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need an enterprise solution, this is by far the best option.

reporting, user data management, user engagement reporting, customer acquisition reporting, salesforce integration. Adwords integration etc etc etc.

GA 360 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Google Analytics 360 Takes GA To Another Level"

What do you like best?

The ability to have unsampled data when I have a huge dataset to review and analyze.

What do you dislike?

Still poor in trying to inform users when there could be data issues that could be impacting the data set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, it's an amazing piece of software!

I leverage it constantly when analyzing clients' performance of their marketing campaigns and general digital efforts.

GA 360 review by <span>Erin R.</span>
Erin R.

"Ease of Analytics"

What do you like best?

If you aren't using Google Analytics 360 as a small business owner you are missing out on dollars in your bank account. This helps out in tracking when, who and how you're getting business.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Google Analytics 360.

We provide solutions for all digital aspects of your business. Google Analytics 360 helps our clients out tremendously.

GA 360 review by <span>Melissa L.</span>
Melissa L.

"Comprehensive stats!"

What do you like best?

Very clear and concise layout, easy to use and has great learning resources for its program.

What do you dislike?

Don't have anything to complain about yet, it's a very intuitive and easy to use interface with strong support.

We're able to get a full scope of how our online marketing is doing, and where we could use an extra push.

GA 360 review by <span>Kenneth C.</span>
Kenneth C.

"Thank you Google"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, and helps me understand my business

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike. They do it all for you

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tremendously easy to use

Data analysis

GA 360 review by <span>jessi d.</span>
jessi d.

"Complete insights, difficult for beginners"

What do you like best?

The insights are complete and thorough, with stats for every date, user, and data category

What do you dislike?

The in-depth insights can be difficult to find for a beginner, some settings are buried.

We are able to complete a weekly website run-down with a custom date range and we have consistent and accurate findings

GA 360 review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Google Analytics 360 reviews"

What do you like best?

I prefer Google Analytics 360 because it gives me the capability to store more data, the platform also manipulates a large amount of data. It's very easy to use and understand. I like that it lets users choose how deep they wish to into analytics based on their business desires.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to adjust to the interface because there are so many features within the website. It's also very pricey and different components of the suite are priced separately.

Google Analytics 360 is a premium services. It gives me the capabilities to study traffic flow and determine resource budget allocations based on that information.

GA 360 review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"When To Go Premium"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics Premium is a great solution for more being able to gather data from website visitors. In addition to being able to gather more data, the premium level of Analytics also offers more support and faster support. The platform is more hands on when it comes to taking control.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the added cost that comes with premium. It is understandable and as a business it makes sense but the cost is more than I would expect. Premium is more for larger businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you make the change I would strongly recommend contacting Google directly and making sure that Premium is the right solution for you and your business. With the added cost it is recommended that you ask for a trial and research the product before just jumping into it.

The only thing that Premium has really solved for me is allowing me to contact support at anytime.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A wonderful experience, helps a lot to run a conversion driven campaign."

What do you like best?

A/B test without writing any code. I love to test different subject line and subject matter by performing A/B testing and it's easier than any other tool.

What do you dislike?

Data studio features are bit complex to understand. Though I never interacted deeply with this tool but i find my team members struggling with this tool at some points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to everyone.

Driving more sales to company. I believe google tag manager helped me a lot to achieve the goal.

GA 360 review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Great free analytics tool"

What do you like best?

I love how this is great for smaller companies who do not have a big budget to invest into a analytics tool. You can see how the traffic on your website is interacting on the web pages so you can optimize user traffic.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it is not as easy to use like some other analytics tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Analytics is a great tool to use !

We can evaluate our site traffic and figure out what areas to optimize our pages so we get lower bounce rates.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"Google analytics review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. There aren't a lot of hoops to jump through in setup or use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it'll stop working or lack responsiveness. It makes me impatient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be prepared to wait a little when changes are made to your site.

I'm able to better break down my traffic, seeing what strategies are working and what isnt.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Best Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

We like how robust Google Analytics is. It really provides a lot of functionality in diving into the data set we need to focus on.

What do you dislike?

I wish the UI was a little more up to date. It seems a bit out of age.

We're using Google Analytics 360 to dive into the data sets that are required for us to validate/invalidate our story cards in our project management software. We run on the Lean methodology which has us go through the Build, Measure, Learn cycle. Google Analytics allows us to do just that in a simple way.

GA 360 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Too robust"

What do you like best?

Strongest data mining/analytics tool out there. The analytics provided are very micro, which gives some excellent incite in your marketing and online presence.

What do you dislike?

Too robust! Without an SEO professional, it is very hard to set up and keep up with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Higher a professional to help inboard the initial process. There are A LOT of tools that can be used, but if you don't know how to use them, you will get frustrated very fast.

Marketing. It's allowed our company to channel our marketing efforts to our demographic reach.

GA 360 review by <span>Alexei A.</span>
Alexei A.

"New and intuitive way to present this Analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Vast amount of data available to us through the business premium setup.

What do you dislike?

Some time constraints around how long it takes to get everything up and running with custom site setups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hands down the leader in analytics insights.

Business insights and traffic performance.

GA 360 review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Business Suite"

What do you like best?

Changing the course from consumer to enterprise has impressed me.It helps me inunderstanding the ROI of my campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I have been a big fan of google. I have nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to know where and how to streamline your campaigns, you need google analytics.

Identifying ROI and hence plannin gour budgets for various activities have been easier. This will be my primary reap of this.

GA 360 review by <span>Emrah A.</span>
Emrah A.

"We can get detailed website statistics"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is the best insight tool for getting detailed statistics from our company web sites. We use Google Analytics Premium for our web site and education system. You can get more spesific reports with Premium version of Google Analytics

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics has got too many menu and sub menu. Sometimes i am feeling losted!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Different than free version of Google Analytics, Google Analytics Premium give you more spesific informations. And you can define some goals for your website.

We optimizing our web site with reports and we customizing our web site datas. Google Analytics can say me what are my users doing.

GA 360 review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Google Analytics, but more"

What do you like best?

More powerful features, and more of the best of Google's attribution package.

What do you dislike?

The price tag is up there, relative to the gains that 360 gets you. Not sure if it's worth the juice, when some other Analytics platforms are cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only get it if you need it from a hits perspective, or really want attribution 360.

We were using GA regular, but had too many hits. GA 360 took care of that.

GA 360 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Analytics for Marketing"

What do you like best?

It’s very thorough and analyzes a lot of different things.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little overwhelming that there are so many features available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might be worth doing a training on it

It does help us manage our website traffic and work in marketing.

GA 360 review by <span>Drew M.</span>
Drew M.

"Great solution and service for advanced attribution modeling"

What do you like best?

Advanced attribution across channels is complex and strong customer service was key for me when working with Adometry at a large agency at at a large retailer, Access to researchers is great for educating key decision makers to ensure that they understand how data is collected and measured.

The user interface of the reporting dashboard is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

After being involved in multiple implementations - no real negatives from my experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that you really evaluate the service level you need. There are many solutions and some are very self-service driven. Adometry excels in full-service handling of your implementation and being involved in an always-on way and especially at the initial setup and on-boarding. This might be overkill for some, but in my experience - we needed the hands-on attention.

Digital display, video and impact on organic and paid search were key business questions that we were trying to solve. We were able to show the impact of display on search and display which lead to greater investment in display vs allocation of additional dollars into search to the benefit of the brand. This lead to significant increase in business driving metrics for the brands.

Some of our results were presented at an iMedia Brand Summit in February, 2013.

GA 360 review by <span>Anthony E. G.</span>
Anthony E. G.

"Once I got the hang of it it was great."

What do you like best?

The support was very helpful and that made it a lot easier I wanted to use it every chance that I had.

What do you dislike?

The introduction made it seem harder than it was.

It's helps me explore a lot of different ways to get the best out of my business

GA 360 review by <span>Melika Z.</span>
Melika Z.

"Good but not great. "

What do you like best?

Very difficult to use at first, but great support available to guide you through it.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is pretty big. Try to set up a few meetings with their customer service to get a hang of it

Advertising and targeting

GA 360 review by User

"Good resource for insight into Marketing"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics 360 is fairly simple to use. So simple that almost anyone can use it to target their audience.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of components that I cannot find tutorials for to better utilize it. Easier to find tutorials would make it better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. . .use it. . .You'll be glad you did. I think you'll find that you cannot live without it.

I'm actually using it to target our audience and to reach our avatar/ideal client.

GA 360 review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Google Analytics "

What do you like best?

This is a fantastic tool to figure out what products are being searched for and looked for by people.

What do you dislike?

It can be sometimes confusing and hard to get around in depending if you are on mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an extremely powerful tool to assist with first hand process of sales. Also seeing who is seeing your products and clicking on ads.

I check google analytics every time I am in search for new products. It helps me figure out what will do well before testing.

GA 360 review by <span>Ellen P.</span>
Ellen P.

"Excellent analytics software"

What do you like best?

This program is extremely easy to use, plus the designs are wonderful

What do you dislike?

The sites can lag and and freeze sometimes

Helping to improve our advertising for the articles that our writers create. Also helps with understanding individual preferences for articles

GA 360 review by <span>Emily L. E.</span>
Emily L. E.

"Takes time to learn, but worth it"

What do you like best?

Once it was up and running, the product paid for iteself. It brought in sales leads and additional website traffic.

What do you dislike?

It took some time to learn the platform and determine a strategy for the company.

It helped with more organic growth and gaining sales traction in specific industries.

GA 360 review by <span>Kimberly B.</span>
Kimberly B.

"Google Analytics 360 Review"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Google Analytics 360 was it's ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything about this application other than that it became easily replaceable.

We used it to gather data across a wide range of consumers, for marketing purposes.

GA 360 review by Administrator

"It's hard to be simple"

What do you like best?

The going back and forth between different services was a big pain.

What do you dislike?

Still, need some time to get used to the new integration

Recommendations to others considering the product

More online tutorial (best in the video format)

Customer conversion, retention. Monitoring the traffic, managing tags and many more

GA 360 review by Consultant in Media Production
Consultant in Media Production

"Solid Product"

What do you like best?

I found Google Analytics 360 to incredibly intuitive and easy to use compared to the Adobe suite. I moved over to the digital space from linear TV...was up, running, and offering insights within weeks. Loved being able to use the power of Google to boost market knowledge!

What do you dislike?

Some in the business didn't feel that Google Analytics 360 offered the same degree of depth as the Adobe suite.

Clear, easy to understand market insights. Great customer profiles!

GA 360 review by <span>Leah B.</span>
Leah B.

"Powerful marketing analytics tool for businesses"

What do you like best?

Connects sales, marketing and advertising data to give you the full view of what’s working and what isn’t as customers engage

What do you dislike?

More guidance on how it interacts with Salesforce would be useful

ads, websites, apps, emails all able to be easily utilized

GA 360 review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"Everything I need for traffic and funnel reporting"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, saved reports, and the custom segmentation. I also find the ability to break down traffic by channel, new and returning user and the advanced filtering by UTM tags very uses.

What do you dislike?

The event tagging and in page analytics is not the best. We use mixpanel to gain better insight into what's happening after someone gets to our pages. GA also does not offer the best integration into marketing channels.

We can measure and report with ease traffic to our site and attribute channel success.

"Goof Analytics Solution"

What do you like best?

The ability to segment any variable you like, while having no limitation to the number of custom reports you can have.

What do you dislike?

This platform would benefit from more tutorial/how to videos. Event tagging can also be a challenge to set up and track.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would! It's a great too tool to use - very comprehensive in the capabilities and reporting. It is also ideal for companies with a small budget for marketing/analytics

We are able to get a view of where our marketing stands - with site traffic as well as conversions for our landing pages.

GA 360 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"The starting place for analytics."

What do you like best?

Really easy to set up and use. We had an eager intern who got it set up in less than a week with no analytics experience. Easy to drill down into.

What do you dislike?

Funnel construction is lacking. Can be difficult to drill down into specific channels.

Quick, easy analytics on our website to determine channel referrals and overall traffic.

GA 360 review by <span>Vedran S.</span>
Vedran S.

"Works great! Makes life easy!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. All the information you need is displayed for you.

What do you dislike?

The software works great but the information should be easily understood, needs to offer explanation of information collected.

Helps me understand and track my customers.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Complex Solution"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use. Gets regular updates. The initial configuration of Google Analytics does require a specialist, new users can easily grasp the basic principles of Google Analytics, such as goals, funnels, conversions, visits, sources.

What do you dislike?

Google sees everything you see. Think about that...they know everything. We give them power.

Integration with other tools. We use Google Analytics with all your devices and easily implement data from Google Analytics to other well known Google products and our CMS.

GA 360 review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Pretty nice tool"

What do you like best?

I have been using google analytics for a few months . I like the easy navigation and friendly tool. When you are doing multiple projects it is an easy tool to use to. Manage and analyze your project

What do you dislike?

One thing I don’t like is that it doesn’t provide options to download the results in word omit. This way it makes it difficult for me to edit the report

Managing multilingual projects

GA 360 review by User

"Need to use"

What do you like best?

I like the support you get from our account team, especially the help with technical requirements.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing too much I dislike, perhaps reporting can be a little more easy to customize and build out without it looking like an analytical report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for larger organizations who need the support of an account expert to guide them through technical/strategial issues.

Tracking ROI effeciently, consistently and effectively.

GA 360 review by <span>Sherry C.</span>
Sherry C.

"Great software for data analytics "

What do you like best?

I like the data analytics in figuring out trends in research.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the heavy monitoring of data.

I am trying to figure out the research aspects of data.

GA 360 review by <span>Jared Q.</span>
Jared Q.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

All the features. I find the features very helpful

What do you dislike?

nothing. I am happy with the service and at this time I dont have any recommendations.

Just being able to see all the necessary stats.

GA 360 review by <span>Aishwarya N.</span>
Aishwarya N.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

It is not as hard to navigate through. It is very do-able to understand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Sometimes teaching it can be difficult.

How to explain the data to teach other people.

Learning about Google Analytics 360?

* We monitor all Google Analytics 360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.