Google Analytics 360

Google Analytics 360 was built with large organizations in mind, with data that’s accurate, integrated, actionable, and fully supported by our expert account management and training teams. The Premium product addresses the needs of enterprise-level organizations that require scalability, integrations, and additional support.

Work for Google Analytics 360?
Ibmwatsoncustexp digana  2x

Learning about GA 360?

Google Analytics 360 Reviews

Showing 154 GA 360 reviews
GA 360 review by <span>Emily Rose P.</span>
Emily Rose P.

Endlessly customizable, even if initially overwhelming

What do you like best?

As a marketer, I need to see where traffic is coming from, which of my campaigns is generating the most interest or reaching the most people, and how successful our own digital properties are at engaging users, moving them through the funnel, and ultimately converting them. GA allows me accs

What do you dislike?

There’s definitely a learning curve associated with the suite, and even when you’re familiar with the whole thing, you sometimes have to let your muscle memory guide you b/c the user experience isn’t necessarily intuitive. And the design doesn’t help: Something about it feels clunky, so getting up the energy to go in and mine the data you need feels like a heavier lift than it needs to be.

We are a start-up and don’t have a team specifically devoted to measuring the results of our efforts, so it’s a lifesaver to have a free suite of tools that, while not easy to learn, are accessible enough once you’ve gotten the lay of the land and spent time in the system. GA enables us to understand which of our efforts is most successful, and which is falling flat, so we know where to allocate our most limited resource: time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Analytics 360
GA 360 review by <span>Sarah F.</span>
Sarah F.

A Placee for Everything Google

What do you like best?

The information that is here is great because it's everything I need to see in one place. There is no need to log into multiple Google platforms to see the information that I need. This is definitely something that will quickly become more popular through SEO companies and marketing professionals.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that I had this setup way before I started completing strategies for my business. It's about the only complaint I have, and it's really not anything that is about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this! All Google platforms accessible from one location - there's nothing more you could possibly ask for. If you enjoy Tag Manager for the same reasons, you will love this app for all your Google needs.

Time management. I am able to complete reports and find information much quicker and easier with 360. It makes me look great in meetings because I can spit out stats for anything that would be covered under a Google platform.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

GA 360 review by <span>Christian R.</span>
Christian R.

More control over data and product integration than regular GA

What do you like best?

Reporting of digital traffic allows us to check what pages and sections of our website are performing better. This allows us to spend more time on growing those areas. Which also means we can maximize digital revenue there.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics 360 is packed with features. However, it can be overwhelming even for an intermediate user like myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large website and you need the ability to have more control over your data than Google Analytics 360 is for you.

It allows us to track performance of our website traffic and how that affects digital revenue. As a member of the digital advertising team it is important for us to see what pages are more effective.

GA 360 review by <span>Natalie A.</span>
Natalie A.

Easy to use, did everything I needed!

What do you like best?

It was a simple, easy to use platform that I could understand and put to use with no background in marketing otherwise. It helped me to make the best use of my Google Ad Words campaign.

What do you dislike?

I was just brand new to using any kind of a service like this, so it took some time to simply figure out what all the tools were used for. But it was a very quick process for me being brand new to the concept!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for anyone just starting out doing marketing in this fashion

I used it to analyze and improve my Google Ad Words campaign, and I got multiple new clients by improving my campaign through the use of Analytics.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Alternative Medicine
Administrator in Alternative Medicine

Great program to help keep you streamlined

What do you like best?

Managing accounts and being able to create users with ease,

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't think that there is anything I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for being able to see lots of different insights as well as analytical info about usage, and ways in which your company can utilize the data collected to alter or change the ways in which you either gather data, or use or change policy and procedures in your office to address issues, identify holes in the bucket, or to advance company standings with exposure. Allowing one to see where data is being generated from can allow admin and those involved with data analytical study to either collect new and more detailed data or change the way in which the data is collected or utilized. To be honest, I am still learning a lot about the program and its ins and outs, but each time I am on I see how it can help in a few ways. Insights help me to communicate with my supervisors where things are being used and seen, and what things would need exposure or improvement from any number of avenues. Most times When we communicate these issues, we can print or screen share the graphs and numbers provided by the program so that there is some manner of objective information and data used to either allow us to measure what is changing, or when working in a team scenario, allow the team members to be all on the same page about what we are seeing, and how we can use that information to drive goals and objectives with the data and types of data we collect.

Being able to create email users with new staff, and see multiple insights.

GA 360 review by <span>Justyn T.</span>
Justyn T.

Almost scary detailed analytics

What do you like best?

Super detailed analytics for businesses. Almost scary. dives deep into what drives your customers on your site and what theyre doing while on it. And where that traffic comes from. If you want to know your customers you need to use this tool.

What do you dislike?

Almost too detailed. Wish there was a way you could press a button and upload it automatically into a "report" that generated a powerpoint presentation of the analytics you choose to view. That would be super helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a lot of youtube tutuorials and watch the provided google tutorials as well before and during use. It will help tremendously! Also the more you use it, the more youll be comfortable with it. Great tool for any size business....

Where to market. Who to market to. who to re-market to. and how much of each demographic to market to.

Learning about Google Analytics 360?

* We monitor all Google Analytics 360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.