Google Analytics 360

Google Analytics 360 was built with large organizations in mind, with data that’s accurate, integrated, actionable, and fully supported by our expert account management and training teams. The Premium product addresses the needs of enterprise-level organizations that require scalability, integrations, and additional support.

Work for Google Analytics 360?

Learning about GA 360?

Google Analytics 360 Reviews

Showing 131 GA 360 reviews
GA 360 review by <span>Sarah F.</span>
Sarah F.

A Placee for Everything Google

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The information that is here is great because it's everything I need to see in one place. There is no need to log into multiple Google platforms to see the information that I need. This is definitely something that will quickly become more popular through SEO companies and marketing professionals.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that I had this setup way before I started completing strategies for my business. It's about the only complaint I have, and it's really not anything that is about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this! All Google platforms accessible from one location - there's nothing more you could possibly ask for. If you enjoy Tag Manager for the same reasons, you will love this app for all your Google needs.

Time management. I am able to complete reports and find information much quicker and easier with 360. It makes me look great in meetings because I can spit out stats for anything that would be covered under a Google platform.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Analytics 360
GA 360 review by <span>Christian R.</span>
Christian R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Reporting of digital traffic allows us to check what pages and sections of our website are performing better. This allows us to spend more time on growing those areas. Which also means we can maximize digital revenue there.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics 360 is packed with features. However, it can be overwhelming even for an intermediate user like myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large website and you need the ability to have more control over your data than Google Analytics 360 is for you.

It allows us to track performance of our website traffic and how that affects digital revenue. As a member of the digital advertising team it is important for us to see what pages are more effective.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

GA 360 review by <span>Natalie A.</span>
Natalie A.
Validated Review

Easy to use, did everything I needed!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It was a simple, easy to use platform that I could understand and put to use with no background in marketing otherwise. It helped me to make the best use of my Google Ad Words campaign.

What do you dislike?

I was just brand new to using any kind of a service like this, so it took some time to simply figure out what all the tools were used for. But it was a very quick process for me being brand new to the concept!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for anyone just starting out doing marketing in this fashion

I used it to analyze and improve my Google Ad Words campaign, and I got multiple new clients by improving my campaign through the use of Analytics.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Alternative Medicine
Administrator in Alternative Medicine

Great program to help keep you streamlined

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Managing accounts and being able to create users with ease,

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't think that there is anything I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for being able to see lots of different insights as well as analytical info about usage, and ways in which your company can utilize the data collected to alter or change the ways in which you either gather data, or use or change policy and procedures in your office to address issues, identify holes in the bucket, or to advance company standings with exposure. Allowing one to see where data is being generated from can allow admin and those involved with data analytical study to either collect new and more detailed data or change the way in which the data is collected or utilized. To be honest, I am still learning a lot about the program and its ins and outs, but each time I am on I see how it can help in a few ways. Insights help me to communicate with my supervisors where things are being used and seen, and what things would need exposure or improvement from any number of avenues. Most times When we communicate these issues, we can print or screen share the graphs and numbers provided by the program so that there is some manner of objective information and data used to either allow us to measure what is changing, or when working in a team scenario, allow the team members to be all on the same page about what we are seeing, and how we can use that information to drive goals and objectives with the data and types of data we collect.

Being able to create email users with new staff, and see multiple insights.

GA 360 review by <span>Mary Rachel O.</span>
Mary Rachel O.

Google Analytics 360

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Analytics 360 has been fairly easy to get used to and use. It has made us more aware of what is actually going on with our business. I have never used software like this before, so I am still a little shake with it. It is getting me more intuned with what I need to know about running my business.

What do you dislike?

With that said, I would say that for me it was a bit of learning curve, but it wasn't difficult to get around that curve. :) My partner seemed to understand it a little better than I and did help me a bit. Google seemed to have the answers as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just starting out with a retail business, I don't know if it's really needed. I would recommend it, however, if you want to get a jump and see what's going on with your customer base. It gives a lot of insight into what's going on with your site.

We are learning (and still learning) what our customers needs might be and what does not work for our business. When I first started using it, I did see an increase in customer traffic to our site as well as increased sales. Unfortunately, due to a recent accident, I have not been up with this software as much as I would like.

GA 360 review by <span>Kaitlyn K.</span>
Kaitlyn K.

Google Analytics - Best Marketing Agency

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have worked at Marketing agencies and worked with agencies on different analytical tools to help evaluate who is coming to your site and what they're doing once they get there. I feel that google analytics 360 gives the perfect snapshot and allows me to really drive into the traffic coming to our site. I like it much better than any other tool I've been supplied with from other agencies and it is much more affordable. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do wish google in general had a better support line for customers. This is definitely something they try and automate and makes the process extremely painful when it doesn't need to be.

I've noticed that our agency we're using is not pushing relevant clients to our page. I would prefer there be more engagement involved as well as conversions.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Google Analytics 360?

* We monitor all Google Analytics 360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.