Google Analytics 360

Google Analytics 360 was built with large organizations in mind, with data that’s accurate, integrated, actionable, and fully supported by our expert account management and training teams. The Premium product addresses the needs of enterprise-level organizations that require scalability, integrations, and additional support.

Work for Google Analytics 360?

Learning about GA 360?

Google Analytics 360 Reviews

Showing 226 GA 360 reviews
GA 360 review by Luis Villaruel I.
Luis Villaruel I.

"Very useful and easy to use tool, it helps you to carry the statistics of use of your website etc."

What do you like best?

The capacity with which it analyzes the traffic of your web, giving you the possibility of managing the content based on the statistics that you provide.

This tool has the ability to give you a result that includes all the information that the website can provide leaving a very detailed information. You can stay informed of the statistics in real time and from any place since with the google account you can be synchronized from anywhere with an internet

What do you dislike?

It provides results and management statistics in real time. Giving me the ability to act with great speed. If your activity is based on the sale of content, with this tool you will obtain the necessary information to make known your contents and activities in a segmented and geographically positioned way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is perfect to elevate your website or mobile application.

Reach more people by providing information or special or personalized services for each city. see what is the acceptance capacity of a product according to the place of location

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Analytics 360
GA 360 review by Alba O.
Alba O.

"Pretty good but could be improved "

What do you like best?

What I like best about this software is that you can keep a close eye on your website’s traffic. You can see how many went on a specific day or week and month. You can present to your employers how much better let's say the new site is working and it shows on the traffic.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that I wish the dashboard could be more customizing. I want to see my conversions right there. The sidebar is too busy and has too many drop downs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should definitely use it to track your business and improve your marketing strategies.

The problem that I’m solving with this software is to track conversions primarily, especially when a new ad comes out or email campaign. The benefits are great. We have noticed that we have an increase of traffic during email campaigns and we get to see that we are getting global leads.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

GA 360 review by Luciano Gabriel G.
Luciano Gabriel G.

"Analytics 360 for Ecommerce"

What do you like best?

When it becomes to a huge ecommerce, GA360 is a really nice tool to have, specially when the client is working with programmatic buying advertising, google ads, etc. Because it is so easy to link all of this Google products with GA360.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to find something that I don't like about this product, but the only problem that I have found is that the support is not really the best, and the times for a reply isn't good when it becomes to agency work nowadays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it's really expensive, it a really nice tool to have, specially when it becomes to high-budget clients (advertising only)

Mostly I can see the 100% of the traffic on all the sites versus free GA that you are only able to see a sample of the traffic.

Also, when you have all your accounts linked to GA360, you can really use this tool to help your advertising campaigns.

GA 360 review by Leonel A.
Leonel A.

"Campaign profitability"

What do you like best?

We are all aware of the great need of Google to offer the client exactly what they need at all times, hence changing their way of working constantly. That's why we have to be up-to-date on all the novelties it offers and be totally efficient.

What do you dislike?

There is a Detail, It should be noted that currently there is no date or price officially established to obtain the beta versions, but it is known that applications can be obtained separately. So for me it's a problem because I hope you can get your premium version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What Google is currently trying to do is to understand the behavior of the customer in order to maximize the performance of a campaign, that is, to know better what business routes to take and act accordingly. For this reason, the Google Analytics 360 Suite has been created, a new way of offering large companies and marketing agencies the necessary information in a practical and effective way.

If you are not a Google Analytics user, it's time to start using it. Thanks to this tool, you can connect the commercialization of your business with the interactions of the website, as well as obtain data both online and offline and convert them into appropriate decisions.

If you are using the free version of Google Analytics you will not be able to see big changes, as we have already mentioned, all the applications are paid, but you can buy each of them independently in case you need only part of the analysis.

It is clear that Google Analytics is a very important tool for both companies and agencies, obtaining 82.8% of the share of market analysis. Although most users use the free version, it is worth knowing the advantages offered by paid applications, since you can get a higher return thanks to them.

GA 360 review by Emily Rose P.
Emily Rose P.

"Endlessly customizable, even if initially overwhelming"

What do you like best?

As a marketer, I need to see where traffic is coming from, which of my campaigns is generating the most interest or reaching the most people, and how successful our own digital properties are at engaging users, moving them through the funnel, and ultimately converting them. GA allows me accs

What do you dislike?

There’s definitely a learning curve associated with the suite, and even when you’re familiar with the whole thing, you sometimes have to let your muscle memory guide you b/c the user experience isn’t necessarily intuitive. And the design doesn’t help: Something about it feels clunky, so getting up the energy to go in and mine the data you need feels like a heavier lift than it needs to be.

We are a start-up and don’t have a team specifically devoted to measuring the results of our efforts, so it’s a lifesaver to have a free suite of tools that, while not easy to learn, are accessible enough once you’ve gotten the lay of the land and spent time in the system. GA enables us to understand which of our efforts is most successful, and which is falling flat, so we know where to allocate our most limited resource: time.

GA 360 review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"A Placee for Everything Google"

What do you like best?

The information that is here is great because it's everything I need to see in one place. There is no need to log into multiple Google platforms to see the information that I need. This is definitely something that will quickly become more popular through SEO companies and marketing professionals.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that I had this setup way before I started completing strategies for my business. It's about the only complaint I have, and it's really not anything that is about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this! All Google platforms accessible from one location - there's nothing more you could possibly ask for. If you enjoy Tag Manager for the same reasons, you will love this app for all your Google needs.

Time management. I am able to complete reports and find information much quicker and easier with 360. It makes me look great in meetings because I can spit out stats for anything that would be covered under a Google platform.

GA 360 review by Mathias A.
Mathias A.

"Best Data Management Platform"

What do you like best?

first it is fast and smarter and also the things I like about this platform is one of the best place that every marketer come to have a comprehensive view or statistics of our online marketing works and activities through a fewer standalone tools.

What do you dislike?

Actually when I was still a beginner try to know how the site works it was so difficult for me and not only me I guess most beginners. Specifically the settings and the menus and the interface which is meant for users looks so cargo to me.

I use the Google Analytics 360 mostly for my blogs edusat Nigeria and ZealmatBlog and it gives me all the necessary insight I need to know about my blogs.

GA 360 review by Grant K.
Grant K.

"Remarketing lists"

What do you like best?

Being able to create very segmented audiences based on sources, time on page and number of pages visited, etc. Creating segments is also very useful when it comes to analyzing specific campaigns and how different demographics interact with our sites.

What do you dislike?

At times our internal analytics do not align with what we see in Google Analytics 360. Getting our attribution to align across different media tactics is also a challege as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to really understand how users interact with your sites.

Solving for the limitations of general remarketing audiences built in Google Ads. Also, use it to determine how successful our various paid media campaign are performing.

GA 360 review by Christian R.
Christian R.

"More control over data and product integration than regular GA"

What do you like best?

Reporting of digital traffic allows us to check what pages and sections of our website are performing better. This allows us to spend more time on growing those areas. Which also means we can maximize digital revenue there.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics 360 is packed with features. However, it can be overwhelming even for an intermediate user like myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large website and you need the ability to have more control over your data than Google Analytics 360 is for you.

It allows us to track performance of our website traffic and how that affects digital revenue. As a member of the digital advertising team it is important for us to see what pages are more effective.

GA 360 review by Natalie A.
Natalie A.

"Easy to use, did everything I needed!"

What do you like best?

It was a simple, easy to use platform that I could understand and put to use with no background in marketing otherwise. It helped me to make the best use of my Google Ad Words campaign.

What do you dislike?

I was just brand new to using any kind of a service like this, so it took some time to simply figure out what all the tools were used for. But it was a very quick process for me being brand new to the concept!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for anyone just starting out doing marketing in this fashion

I used it to analyze and improve my Google Ad Words campaign, and I got multiple new clients by improving my campaign through the use of Analytics.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Alternative Medicine
Administrator in Alternative Medicine

"Great program to help keep you streamlined"

What do you like best?

Managing accounts and being able to create users with ease,

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't think that there is anything I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for being able to see lots of different insights as well as analytical info about usage, and ways in which your company can utilize the data collected to alter or change the ways in which you either gather data, or use or change policy and procedures in your office to address issues, identify holes in the bucket, or to advance company standings with exposure. Allowing one to see where data is being generated from can allow admin and those involved with data analytical study to either collect new and more detailed data or change the way in which the data is collected or utilized. To be honest, I am still learning a lot about the program and its ins and outs, but each time I am on I see how it can help in a few ways. Insights help me to communicate with my supervisors where things are being used and seen, and what things would need exposure or improvement from any number of avenues. Most times When we communicate these issues, we can print or screen share the graphs and numbers provided by the program so that there is some manner of objective information and data used to either allow us to measure what is changing, or when working in a team scenario, allow the team members to be all on the same page about what we are seeing, and how we can use that information to drive goals and objectives with the data and types of data we collect.

Being able to create email users with new staff, and see multiple insights.

GA 360 review by Justyn T.
Justyn T.

"Almost scary detailed analytics"

What do you like best?

Super detailed analytics for businesses. Almost scary. dives deep into what drives your customers on your site and what theyre doing while on it. And where that traffic comes from. If you want to know your customers you need to use this tool.

What do you dislike?

Almost too detailed. Wish there was a way you could press a button and upload it automatically into a "report" that generated a powerpoint presentation of the analytics you choose to view. That would be super helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a lot of youtube tutuorials and watch the provided google tutorials as well before and during use. It will help tremendously! Also the more you use it, the more youll be comfortable with it. Great tool for any size business....

Where to market. Who to market to. who to re-market to. and how much of each demographic to market to.

GA 360 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Analytics 360"

What do you like best?

It is an easy UI to follow & apply filters to. It is very customizable to what information you need and it is always consistent on where you can find the info.

What do you dislike?

It obviously puts its own Google products in front of other third party - so there are limitations on certain things that can be tracked such as app traffic or third party vendors. There is always a discrepancy, but sometimes it is way to large to explain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow app traffic to be tracked more smoothly.

Don't prioritize their own over others.

We utilize this for our own O&O site + we use this in our agency type business and get access to clients analytics to help us analyze their campaigns performance

GA 360 review by Ali Z.
Ali Z.

"All in one marketing suite"

What do you like best?

I like the fact how I can search various marketing modules within Google analytics w/o bookmarking or saving favorites in browser. Once inside the GA suite, there are so many user friendly reports users can utilize to understand their audience and behaviors.

What do you dislike?

When using custom dimensions, there doesn't seem to be a way to label them internally in system so when a user is including them in reports, a documentation needs to be maintained to ensure proper usage.

Audience Behavior on web and apps

Traffic to website

Mobile App usage

GA 360 review by Widad L.
Widad L.

"Positive"

What do you like best?

The fact that it provides an insane amount of data for a program that's essentially free. I use it mainly to find out what type of posts bring about the most traffic. I can see what people are clicking on the most and what they're searching for. Even though it's not necessarily raw data.. it's digestable for people like me, people who are just starting off and don't know enough about tracking engagement to begin with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike about the program in particular. Sometimes it lags but I just have to restart.

I was looking at engagement and what types of posts drew the most attention and interaction from viewers. I appreciate the layout and format of the data.

GA 360 review by Mary Rachel O.
Mary Rachel O.

"Google Analytics 360"

What do you like best?

Analytics 360 has been fairly easy to get used to and use. It has made us more aware of what is actually going on with our business. I have never used software like this before, so I am still a little shake with it. It is getting me more intuned with what I need to know about running my business.

What do you dislike?

With that said, I would say that for me it was a bit of learning curve, but it wasn't difficult to get around that curve. :) My partner seemed to understand it a little better than I and did help me a bit. Google seemed to have the answers as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just starting out with a retail business, I don't know if it's really needed. I would recommend it, however, if you want to get a jump and see what's going on with your customer base. It gives a lot of insight into what's going on with your site.

We are learning (and still learning) what our customers needs might be and what does not work for our business. When I first started using it, I did see an increase in customer traffic to our site as well as increased sales. Unfortunately, due to a recent accident, I have not been up with this software as much as I would like.

GA 360 review by Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.

"Google Analytics - Best Marketing Agency"

What do you like best?

I have worked at Marketing agencies and worked with agencies on different analytical tools to help evaluate who is coming to your site and what they're doing once they get there. I feel that google analytics 360 gives the perfect snapshot and allows me to really drive into the traffic coming to our site. I like it much better than any other tool I've been supplied with from other agencies and it is much more affordable. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do wish google in general had a better support line for customers. This is definitely something they try and automate and makes the process extremely painful when it doesn't need to be.

I've noticed that our agency we're using is not pushing relevant clients to our page. I would prefer there be more engagement involved as well as conversions.

GA 360 review by Greg S.
Greg S.

"Great analytics"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Google Analytics because it allows me to share website visitor information with clients and colleagues in an easy to view format. It is also convenient that the program can send out weekly visitor reports so my clients know that I am always monitoring their websites.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit confusing to use at first, but after using it, you will find that they offer a wealth of information within their links and in the software. As a beginner of the program, it took me a little while to adjust to the new user interface because it has so many features and components within the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great piece of software that many administrators will find works well for their company.

I work with clients of various natures, including financial and community sectors.

GA 360 review by Luisa L.
Luisa L.

"El mejor análisis posible"

What do you like best?

Gracias a esta herramienta podemos saber en tiempo real todo el análisis de nuestros productos y la cantidad que gente que visita nuestra webs. Podemos utilizarlo como herramienta de marketing para saber cuales son mas vistosas para el usuario y a que horas.

What do you dislike?

Demasiadas opciones. La configuración a veces se hace tediosa debido a que son muchas opciones posibles de configuración y eso agota

Recommendations to others considering the product

Creo que esta herramienta la debería de utilizar toda empresa que tenga clientes potencialmente activos con ganas de poder comprar. Es una manera muy útil de poder ofrecerles lo mejor a las mejores horas.

Hemos conseguido saber a que hora visitan los clientes nuestras webs y a que hora podemos poner anuncios más atractivos para ellos.

GA 360 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great insights into the analytics everyone needs"

What do you like best?

Easy to Install and effective GUI, You Can Collect Navigation Data of the User, In addition, the best part is Google Analytics is the Free tool, Also you make conversation and you have all the data and information of your web pages. The data is easy to understand and is sorted in a worthwhile way. Google Analytics is a very first step to track, check and manage all the traffic.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics borders on perfection on the functions it does. Maybe too much information at the beginning that you do not know very well how to interpret, but you end up controlling everything perfectly after a few days.

In Google Analytics, it allows us to analyze traffic and make important decisions about our clients along with shaping future decisions. Also know if certain projects are working, you must improve something or modify your content to fit the type of visits you have.

GA 360 review by Guy K T.
Guy K T.

"Works well"

What do you like best?

Compatibility with other google products make using this software easy to use. Most of the work is made easy to do. it show the amount of traffic that happens on your site. Making it easy to quantify

What do you dislike?

Not really anything to dislike, i wish it would do all of the work for me, like totally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

it makes quantifying campaigns easy. I used it with other google products as well it makes my work easier

GA 360 review by Zeal B.
Zeal B.

"Great for our company"

What do you like best?

Good interface and fairly straight forward usability to set up custom accounts. Easy to toggle between dates and different metrics

What do you dislike?

Exporting of reports is easy but output is a bit clunky. If I am running 5 different metrics for 10 pages it will only spilt out one metric and only the pages visible on the screen. Also run time of reports are a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n.a

Daily traffic investigation and analysis

GA 360 review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Google Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

This tool is completely free, easy to use and provides reliable data. There are far too many companies that believe that it is impossible to easily track what is going on with their website, and this tool provides that, is easy to add to your site and easy to learn.

We use GA to track our Paid Media effectiveness, learn from our users' behavior and improve our Website and advertising

What do you dislike?

Data is always just slightly off, as is normal with any sort of tag deployed to a site. We typically spend a lot of time teaching why revenue doesn't match exactly, or why some conversions might be missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're building a new site, updating your current site or are looking for a way to learn the effectiveness of your campaigns, you need to add Google Analytics to your site. It is a totally free, easy to setup tool and provides extremely valuable information. Support from Google is great, and there is absolutely no reason not to implement this tool.

What are our users doing on our site, what drives the most users to our site, how effective are our marketing campaigns.

GA 360 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Google Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

The sheer customization that these analytics offer and the visuals are extremely helpful when showcasing data to my peers, it's just easy to read overall.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot to dislike, but I would say that the trial period could use a bit more work. We did have an incident where we started with a 3 month trial and it did expire due to the company's negotiations on purchasing the full edition for the product lasting longer than anticipated.

During this time we could not use the product at all, there was no trial version or anything that let you use even one single graph or pie chart or just pure numbers without any frills.

I use this primarily to gauge how well our project launched and how we can improve our communications to our customer base, what worked and what didn't. I would say this is the primary benefit for us, as that gives us the greatest feedback. Another great benefit is that it's so easy to showcase the data to my peers and managers when they ask for reports.

"Google Analytics 360"

What do you like best?

I worked a short term assignment with the district financial analyst of the southern district where I was exposed to this program.

It was a free software that we were able to use during the rotation. The software allowed for good analysis and very granular outputs. We were able to pull some useful reports and provide more meaningful analysis because of this.

What do you dislike?

The software was new to me. Initially it was very hard for me to use. As my technical knowledge increased over the duration of the assignment I grew more comfortable. However, the customer support team was very knowledge and helpful when I hit roadblocks.

Google analytics is a cost effective program which allows the agency to analyze data sets, and provide meaningful reports. We are able to better generate sophisticated reports via the analysis tools provide by this software.

GA 360 review by Alley L.
Alley L.

"Google Analytics 360 - The Pros and Cons for Small to Medium Sized Businesses "

What do you like best?

The main difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360 is the amount of the data you can store. The more premium version of the two, Google Analytics 360, allows the user to better house and manipulate large amounts of data. This is a big benefit for companies that feeling restricted by the more common version of Google Analytics. Otherwise, the two platforms are the same. Very easy-to-use and with the similar looking interface.

A big BONUS is the custom reporting options available in 360 and the ability to do attribution modeling. I was able to generate more granular reports about where members of our target demo audience reside in the sales decision funnel.

What do you dislike?

The 360 service is amazing. The word of caution I would give is to potential 360 buyers who believe that the services offered by Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360 are different, specifically, that 360 services are better than Google Analytic. The only drastic difference is the amount of data space. So, consider 360 is you are considering scaling a small business into a larger business. However, I would suggest business owners do a lot of research before investing into 360 when the more common version of Google Analytics will serve their needs entirely.

We jumped from Google Analytics to Google Analytics 360 in order to generate more detailed reports about user traffic. 360 is amazing for detailed reporting, including importing historical data.

GA 360 review by Andrei B.
Andrei B.

"GA 360 is good"

What do you like best?

It enables deeper segment of users, content and products. Custom Funnels make possible to build a funnel on the basis of arbitrary rules. Extended attribution model based on the data (Data-Driven) evaluates the advertising contribution to sales channel based on its effect on the interaction between the chain and not only the position of the source in the funnel. This makes it possible to objectively assess the contribution of the channels, especially in the early stages of the funnel.

What do you dislike?

I don't like sampling. Would like to have more options with DoubleClick Bid Manager.

The main advantage of Google Analytics Suite 360, compared with the same services it is easy to use, even when working with large amounts of data.

GA 360 review by Joshua C.
Joshua C.

"A Necessity "

What do you like best?

When some much of today's advertising focuses around google, analytics 360, obviously, is perfectly synced with all of the activity surrounding your sites on google. The visualization tools are my favorite part

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is that is not as readily customizable as other platforms. With such a giant consumer base, customer service is spotty and their is much less personalization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company should have an account for this in their wallet

I am able to track my websites and campaign statuses, find trends, and interact with users in real time to see what makes their online experience most satisfactory.

GA 360 review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Google A360"

What do you like best?

Gives all round insights vital to our operations and lead to us developing better products for our customers. We wanted to see how and why people clicked and acted in the way they do in our application.

What do you dislike?

It takes time out of our day to run the reports. We were building the new application. It diverted our attention away from core functionality. We began to look at getting good scores rather than focus on delivering our product.

Testing site speed, and user interactions while building a new application. As such we didn't use all the tools. We are looking to reintroduce this later in the product lifecycle.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"The ONLY tool for checking your Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

It's a no brainer that the best tool to check how your doing in Google results is to use a tool by Google, but Google have done their best to provide all the features required for all webmaster requirements.

You can easily see how much traffic your sites are receiving, how much of this is from search and how much is from other search engines (with ability to specifically see each engine). and of course provides valuable information such as what pages were visited, for how long, on what sort of device at what sort of screen resolution.

Analytics is above value, there is no way any website can operate without it.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to google is it's recent policy of protecting user privacy, apparently almost all searches are hidden from view because of fear you may be able to figure out who that visitor was, so this means it is extremely difficult most of the time to figure out what keywords are bringing people to your site most often.

It kind of really ruins the whole idea and makes using Analytics useless at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no question to be asked, every webmaster should have google Analytics if they are serious about traffic and understanding it. Without this you are just sitting in the dark hoping you are getting the quality traffic you need!

As said previously google analytics allows you to track visitors and what pages they have visited, this is useful as it can give you a clear path per visitor or group of visitors, you can identify where visitors leave, what pages they spend the most time on and which they avoid as quickly as possible. Allowing you to streamline your site and make it more friendly to your audience.

GA 360 review by Brianna D. A.
Brianna D. A.

"One of the best in the industry"

What do you like best?

It is not a complicated platform to use since I was a blogger and needed something that is easy to understand and measure how much traffic was being brought to my page.

What do you dislike?

While blogging I had no issues with getting set up, finding out how to code it to my page was easy and streamlined and getting started was free which made it awesome to not have to have a huge amount of money upfront while trying to grow the page and traffic.

Seeing my visitors, engagement, my audience. If I decided to go back live with my blogging I definitely will have google analytics on again because it is a trusted platform for me and my brand.

GA 360 review by Amy W.
Amy W.

"Simple or Robust - whatever you want it to be!"

What do you like best?

I love that Google Analytics just needs to be "turned on" and it starts gathering data instantly. It doesn't require extensive set up if you don't need it.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike as just being unsure I need everything it offers. We don't need clicking behavior, so I rarely use it.

I am specifically using it to monitor our internal intranet and popular usage within it.

GA 360 review by Michaéla D.
Michaéla D.

"Great product but requires paid version for best results"

What do you like best?

Analytics and you can see if your marketing is working for you

It is easy to use and understand. If you need help, there is support, but was able to answer most questions with a quick google search.

What do you dislike?

You have to pay to get the best results.

It doesn't work well with certain platforms.

After I have my own domain set up it will work better for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have your own platform this is amazing. If you are using something like etsy/ebay/etc you can't really use it's full potential.

My marketing *is* working. I will resume using around the holiday season.

GA 360 review by Whitney J.
Whitney J.

"Google Analytics. "

What do you like best?

It makes it so convenient to see what's working with your website, what's attracting people, and what needs to be changed.

What do you dislike?

It's a little hard to understand, but they add videos and tutorials to help with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very user friendly after watching tutorials and learning how to use the product. There are so many great resources that come with this software.

Google Analytics helps me know what the key words that people are searching for are. It helps me to see what it is that someone is looking for when they stumble across my website, and what got them there. It also helps me to see demographics, and understand my audience more.

GA 360 review by Ashley G.
Ashley G.

"A must have for tracking real conversions!"

What do you like best?

This software makes tracking conversions on my website simple. Being able to see the exact path users took in order to complete a conversion is very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the suggested way to set up goals is not always in line with what I have to do to get the goal to start tracking. It can be a lot of trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the Google Analytics certification to gain some experience using the platform. This will help with a lot of terminology and finding where things are located.

One of our biggest challenges was finding out where leads were coming from. With Google Analytics 360, we've solved this problem.

GA 360 review by Creative Artist I.
Creative Artist I.

"Useful to any company"

What do you like best?

I love how I can track who is using my site. where they are from and how long they stay on my site. This helps me change things on my site that are not working well. Just love it.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this tool. Google is always great with their products and services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this to any owner who want to give their customers a great experience on the web. Gives search traffic reseults, tells you who is searching and from where and if you are making conversions and which page the conversions are coming from.

Website issues such as what content is working for me to have the possible client engaged with my website. What countries to target and what age range to target.

GA 360 review by Bindu F.
Bindu F.

"An Amazing tool to help with data analysing, reporting and visualization"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics 369 has a lot of extra reporting functions like data freshness, unsampled reports, roll up reporting and advanced analytics that is very useful to make decisions around marketing and traffic budgets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Some people prefer the free version of Google Analytics but this is superior in many ways

Recommendations to others considering the product

absolutely love it because its SLA is competitive and there is support for larger enterprises

Dash freshness is always under 4 hours which is amazing. There is unlimited data, data freshness, access to raw data to help with marketing and business decisions

GA 360 review by User

"The Benefits of Google Analytics 360"

What do you like best?

I like the accuracy and easy to use layout of Google Analytics 360. I work for a digital marketing firm and I use this platform daily to monitor the activity, behavior flow, audience, channel sources and more.

What do you dislike?

You have to have a basic understanding of a Analytics platform, otherwise it does take a little time to learn it. It’s not necessarily a dislike, but it does take a little effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a good site to analyze results.

It has allowed us to better track where the website traffic comes from and what provides the best source of conversions. This allows us to stay on top of what is working and change what is not to get the best results for our clients.

GA 360 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Upgrade to GA 360 was very much worth it"

What do you like best?

Out site gets 2-3 million visitors a month, so we were getting data based off of only a small percentage of traffic. This caused challenges both in terms of accurate reporting and troubleshooting issues.

What do you dislike?

The product seems overly expensive. Its meant to be an enterprise level tool, for companies that have budgets to support that, but if you are making the price of entry that high it should include more. We are now wanting to implement Optimize 360 and its frustrating that each component of the suite is priced separately.

Because we were only seeing a portion of our traffic, we were not able to see the complete picture of all the user interactions on the site by campaign. Access to all of the data has lead to additional learnings, and enabled us to improve the performance of out campaigns.

GA 360 review by Shehzeen A.
Shehzeen A.

"Best website analytics product"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use and understand. You can build in your own conversion goals, watch real time traffic to your site and see where that traffic is coming from. Some of this is extremely basic information, but they lay it out in an easy to read platform. If you want to dive deep into the analytics, you can do that with just as much ease. It's a great tool to see who is coming to your site and how they are getting there.

What do you dislike?

Although you can compare two time periods to see the changes, I would prefer if you were able to see multiple time periods compared to one another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up conversion goals as it will really help you to understand the dynamics of your site.

Because of it, you can learn where people are going once they reach your site and when they drop off. We find the pages with the highest bounce rates and look to effectively edit them.

GA 360 review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"New integrations are making Google Analytics much more valuable"

What do you like best?

The User Interface for Google Analytics Premium has gotten better and better over the past few years. While it takes some time to understand the nuances of where to go for certain pieces of information because of the nesting for each section, the wording is clear enough that after having spent a few hours familiarizing myself with the UI, the platform seems easy and intuitive to use.

Additionally, I think that the product is moving in the right direction with new DFA floodlight integrations so that all of my data for both media and site analytics are housed in one place.

What do you dislike?

While I think that the user-flow feature of Google Analytics is interesting, it isn't terribly useful without having applied the proper segment/page settings. Additionally, I think the movement from page to page at the macro level isn't terribly insightful without being able to look at a single user or group of users.

Google Analytics Premium, by virtue of integrating with DoubleClick, allows us to see how certain sites are generating qualified traffic and conversions so that we're able to properly determine budget allocations based on media partner/site performance.

GA 360 review by Mary V.
Mary V.

"Anything Is Possible with GA 360 "

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to segment the data you're looking at.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how there's no automatic why to segment different categories on of your website if it's not in the URL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the GA advanced course to fully understand it.

With GA 360, we're learning how we can lower our bounce rate.

GA 360 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Decent bit of kit"

What do you like best?

The software highlights insights rather quickly, giving you time to react and change your marketing campaigns to maximise results. Audience insights are really good too, giving much deeper information on users than the free version.

What do you dislike?

Support could be a hit and miss depending on who you got. The software at times was a little slow or clunky but this was quickly resolved problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a demo and see if it's useful for you - it is much better than the free version. It really helped make my job easier!

The use of 360 really helped us highlight trends and issues with campaigns a lot sooner than manually processing the information. It was handy and helped us really understand the audiences better. Overall a really good bit of kit to use.

GA 360 review by Kris Y.
Kris Y.

"Good for beginners Okay for Power Users"

What do you like best?

The UI is great. It complements all the other Doubleclick UI and in reality, Google is trying to model all their analytics platforms in Doubleclick off of GA and GAP.

Sure you get support with GAP. Sure you get more custom variables. But the real value is from the integrations with the other Google/Doubleclick/Adwords platforms. The ability to integrate data from the Ad Server with Analytics is special. Yes other platforms try to do it, but when 90% of the Advertising world is using Doubleclick for their Ad Server, GAP gives you a strong case to unify you Ad Stack with GAP/Doubleclick.

Just like all the website out there say, you can create GAP segments and push them into DBM. Now you can fundamentally do the same thing with Doubleclick Floodlight Tags, create an Audience in DCM, then push it to DBM as well, but you might be able to add a few more unique items/characteristics to your segment (i.e. bounce rate) that you aren't able to do with just Floodlights.

What do you dislike?

The tagging architecture of GA and GAP aren't as great as Adobe. Yes GAP gives you access to 50+ custom variables, however, many corporate users don't know how to properly set up a tagging plan after leveraging GA for many years (then upgrading to GAP). Hopefully with the introduction of Google Tag Manager it helps companies better leverage their website data.

GAP isn't going to give you the drill down capabilities as Adobe Discover/Ad hoc. There needs to be more work here.

In general I don't like the document surrounding the page load tag. I personally believe you should have to assign a static page name for each page....maybe I'm just old school.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Are you using Doubleclick products like DCM, DBM. Have you thought about a TMS solution with GTM? If you are looking to integrate, then I would recommend using GAP because the entra integration benefits that it provides, especially when it comes to the Multi Channel Attribution reports.

Its really about unifying all of you Marketing/Advertising platforms under one central umbrella. When everything is integrated there is a time savings. Google products have some of the best help topics/support out in the market plus there are way more blog articles about GA/GAP then Adobe Analystics/Omniture. I only see this getting better.

Plus there will eventually be a cookie sync within all of google platforms (IMO) so you will eventually get a people centric view, just like what Facebook is claiming.

GA 360 review by Alexander C.
Alexander C.

"Google analytics 360 "

What do you like best?

GA 360 provides great insights within site behavior and understanding how digital buys effect users to land on your lcients page.

What do you dislike?

so far, I've had a great experience with GA 360, but the only thing would be an annoyance is report schedules. There are times when the report is not sent to my email, even though I have set up a daily report to be sent to me

GA 360 helps us understand users bheavior and how different channels affect one another when a person converts. GA 360 also help site behaviors

GA 360 review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Google Analytics 360 Review"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics 360 is basically an upgraded viewing platform of the basic Google Analytics platform that we all know and love. But this is better in so many ways, and offers much more complete views of on'e s GA.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how Google automatically logs you onto the Google Analytics 360 when you are simply trying to go to view your normal Google Analytics master account. This can be frustrating at times but not a huge deal.

Google Analytics 360 solves a variety of viewing problems by enabling a user to see much more of what GA can actually do in terms of views.

GA 360 review by Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

"Great Info Quick"

What do you like best?

I love the speed in which I can get information. It is much better compared to competitive products.

What do you dislike?

The integration of our video viewer is sometimes tough to find.

We use GA 360 to find website and app analytics for a local TV station. It has been very beneficially in selling digital advertising to our clients as well as gain information about our "viewers."

GA 360 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for companies that want their Google products in one place"

What do you like best?

I really like how they include all of their features in one place, Google media solutions, like AdWords, the Display Network, and DoubleClick. I really like how it is real-time data allowing you to check in every hour if needed. With the basic, it can hold up to 100k per people visiting your site. There are different levels for how you want to analyze your customers.

What do you dislike?

This is more for companies who are considered enterprises rather than just someone who owns their company with only one person working at the company. There is almost too much data available for the single person to know what is going on. The free version of Google Analytics only allows for 10 M hits per month, per account. If you’re exceeding this data volume limit, you will lose your data. Google Analytics 360 comes with significantly higher data volume limits. The pricing depends on how much data you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should consider this product if you want all the data in one place. This is going to allow you to see the customers and the marketing in the same place. The charts and graphs are going to help with knowing what your next step is where you want to advertise for your company.

You can see your customers and data in the same place is to analyze the data. Google Analytics 360 provides an option to access Unsampled Reports, once-only or on a scheduled basis. You will be able to use data in the familiar structure of a Google Analytics report, yet unsampled, without having to export or query the data to see the answers you need. You will also be able to save the report files to your Google Drive or hard drive for further analysis or visualization. An Unsampled Report can show up to 3 M unique rows of data, with no session limits at all.

GA 360 review by Brian N.
Brian N.

"Still the best website analytic solution"

What do you like best?

Google is the market leader in website analytics hand down. Google Analytics premium is a great platform to not only get a full view of your website visitors, you can slice and dice data in so many ways. I love the upgrade to premium because we now get a more accurate view of our site and are able to make better decisions off that data.

What do you dislike?

There are still so many things you can do with this platform that sometimes its hard to wrap my head around it. Also the dashboards could be better in terms of visual customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get ready for a flood of information. Make sure you have someone on staff that can make use of the platform and all its features.

I am able to prove my points with data from our website visitors instead of just assuming what is happening.

"Awesome program "

What do you like best?

Rapid ability to produce analytics and easy access for all companies, no matter what your company's objective or goal is. It satisfies a wide variety of users, while also being user-friendly at the same time.

What do you dislike?

A bit confusing to navigate and took me a while to get adjusted to. There are a lot of different places to navigate on this platform and that can come off a bit overwhelming to people that have never used it before. Once I got used to it, I found it very easy to become comfortable with. But at first, it was not and I found that to be something that I really did not like at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Connect with other non Google platforms

Analytical research

Learning about Google Analytics 360?

* We monitor all Google Analytics 360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.