Google Analytics for G Suite

The Google Analytics spreadsheet add-on brings you the power of the Google Analytics API combined with the power of data manipulation in Google Spreadsheets.

Work for Google Analytics for G Suite?

Learning about Google Analytics for G Suite?

Google Analytics for G Suite Reviews

Showing 15 Google Analytics for G Suite reviews
Google Analytics for G Suite review by Alberto G.
Alberto G.

"Herramienta íntegra en la nube"

What do you like best?

G Suite es un paquete de servicios basados en la nube que puede proporcionar a tu empresa o tu centro educativo una forma totalmente nueva de trabajar en equipo online; no solo con los servicios de correo electrónico y de chat, sino también a través de videoconferencias, redes sociales, colaboraciones en documentos en tiempo real y mucho más. Solo tienes que registrarte para obtener una cuenta de G Suite y facilitar el nombre de dominio que quieres usar con los servicios de Google. Una vez que nos hayas demostrado que eres el propietario del dominio, tú y tu equipo podréis empezar a utilizar Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive y otros servicios de G Suite principales, así como servicios adicionales, como Google+, Hangouts, Blogger entre otros muchos más de la compañía

What do you dislike?

Al principio, la mayoría de los servicios aparecen activados para todos tus usuarios, algo que luego se observa que no es así. Aparte de este hecho tan pequeño por ahora no podría señalar ningún tipo de inconveniente a su utilización

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imprescindible

Como administrador de tu cuenta de G Suite, disfrutarás de una nueva forma de gestionar los servicios de tus usuarios desde la nube; es tan fácil como añadir usuarios a tu cuenta, activar su correo electrónico y dejar que comiencen a utilizar los servicios. Además, te permite facilamente sacar provecho de los controles adicionales sobre la seguridad y los datos de tus usuarios que proporciona G Suite.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Analytics for G Suite
Google Analytics for G Suite review by Rorie R.
Rorie R.

"There's nothing else like it"

What do you like best?

There's nothing else like Google Analytics to monitor and track a site's growth or traffic. For bloggers, Squarespace at least has their own integrated version, but for everyone else you HAVE to use Google's metric tracking service. Google is hands down the most user-friendly platform ever and their analytics service is amazing. The language is easy to understand and they have short explanations if you hover over a keyword you don't understand.

What do you dislike?

Switching between accounts can be a pain, sometimes you'll get kicked out of an account but that only happens if you aren't paying attention to who you're signed in as.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take an intro course to understand the verbage they use but after that it'll all make sense and you'll really get to know your audience better without ever having to KNOW them.

I track visits, conversions, bounce rate, etc. using Google Analytics. It helps me understand my audience for my blog and also potential clients for my 9-5 job.

What G Suite for Marketing solution do you use?

Google Analytics for G Suite review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Extremely useful! All the information you want sorted exactly how YOU need to see it!"

What do you like best?

I like the numerous ways I can customize my homepage and dashboard with the extremely specific information I need.

What do you dislike?

It's not the easiest to navigate and takes a while to set up due to the numerous filtering options. It would be nice to completely remove or hide the attributes that I will never use.

The number of potential clients along with the reason they contacted me helps me to know which products are in higher demand so that I can decide whether to focus more on the high-demand items or focus on promoting the items that are less in demand. Also helps me to know where the majority of my audience is located; how they find my website; and where they spend the most time on my site.

Google Analytics for G Suite review by Caleb D.
Caleb D.

"The cream of the crop, and the price can't be beat!"

What do you like best?

Where should i start? I love the fact that Google provides such amazing & powerful analytics for FREE! I'm glad that my shopping cart platform already had an integration for this so I could simply plug in a few details and be up and running.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is nice to have as a quick reference, however the app and the website are laid out differently and sometimes its confusing going from one to the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait, get analytics setup on your site as fast as you can!

At a moments notice we are able to see real time traffic, this allows us to monitor sales campaigns as soon as they are sent out.

Google Analytics for G Suite review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Google Analytics for All"

What do you like best?

Google is constantly working towards adding additional metrics and details to analytics. You can easily find data from a variety of sources including demographics, real-time, acquisition, conversions and more. The graphs are easy to read.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Google analytics at this time. All of the details I need are always provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly valuable for any organization. If you are interested in identifying exactly what your prospects and customers are looking for, this is the program for you. Easily see form submissions, inquiries, user flow, bounce rates, time on site, and the number of unique visitors. Google Analytics is absolutely vital.

Improving SEO, understanding the buyer's behavior on each page. We can see what content is most popular, allowing us to focus on what our target audience wants to see. During peak times, you can see how many people are on the site actively and where they are located. One of the most useful features has been the behavior flow for visitors so we know where people are entering the site, and what is peaking their interest most.

Google Analytics for G Suite review by Catherine C.
Catherine C.

"Google Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

I love everything about this tool. It's easy to read and understand for myself and my team. It makes it seamless to see how the data has changed over time as well as to see what specific factors may have brought those changes. It also provides suggestions to help bring about more positive change as well.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike about this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely make the switch to Google Analytics. Google is one of the most powerful analytics and data companies on the internet and having access to this tool is absolutely invaluable.

I am tracking our website interactions and social media accounts.

Google Analytics for G Suite review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Good for power user who needs in depth reporting"

What do you like best?

We use this for many customers in order to have more control over the user's account beyond the normal workflow.

What do you dislike?

It would be best to seamlessly connect metrics with actions such as messages and/or what the user would see on the next visit without having to fully program this in.

Clarity into where customers are coming from, how they use the product and what types of preferences they have while on the site.

Google Analytics for G Suite review by User

"Super intuitive and easy to use, for a pro or a newbie!"

What do you like best?

I like how much information it let’s you collect and how complex it is, while at the same time having a very basic dashboard to interact with. It’s super user friendly and when I first started I could use just its basic functions then slowly build up to using all its features.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using it I found that some of the more complex features weren’t explained thoroughly and I had to figure them out myself. More ‘tips’ and program ‘how to’s’ would have been helpful.

I’m able to see where the business’s web pages is and isn’t performing. We’ve dropped entire products funnels (that we thought were genius) after being able to get the data that they weren’t performing as we’d hoped.

Google Analytics for G Suite review by Aurora A.
Aurora A.

"Best free analytics software"

What do you like best?

It's free and they're always updating this software.

What do you dislike?

The software isn't friendly for beginners. There's a learning curve involved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best free analytics software considering that Google serves a lot more people compared to other search engines.

We're trying to determine where our traffic is coming from and if we are targeting the right audience.

Google Analytics for G Suite review by Preston M.
Preston M.

"Pretty Good"

What do you like best?

Love the break down I get to see all the visits we get. I also love to see what browser and device. This is all super helpful so we can better target our people!

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing at times. I just wish it was a little simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think just having some training videos on your own site would be nice because some people are visual.

We are able to look at and see how we can be better in our marketing.

Google Analytics for G Suite review by Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.

"Best Analytics Suite"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, but also powerful. I use GA for major ecommerce clients and find it way more user friendly than any other analytics platform. It is easy to figure out where everything is.

What do you dislike?

It is part of Google, so although it is a great product there is always a worry that Google has too much power.

Ability to look into data across our site and how particular campaigns are performing.

Google Analytics for G Suite review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Work well, they've been around the longest"

What do you like best?

It's almost the standard go to analytics of the industry. They are getting better and better to with allowing their free data mining tools to hook into analytics

What do you dislike?

It's fairly complex to lear at first, but after watching a butch of tutorials you can manage it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch some tutorials before jumping in. There are better ways to set things up.

We have found which days of the week users visit etc. Where most people are dropping off. It's super important to have "something there" when key actions are happening and google does a good job.

Google Analytics for G Suite review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Solid platform for managing Web analytics"

What do you like best?

Ability to look at each of our pages analytics to review on a quarterly basis

What do you dislike?

We have quite a large site so it can be a bit convoluted when narrowing down the analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to get your entire team on board before attempting to implement Google Analytics for G Suite. This would have likely made our go at it much smoother

More easily informing our advertisers about views and we're more easily able to compare quarter-over-quarter

Google Analytics for G Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The standard for analytics"

What do you like best?

great UI, really interesting filtering options

What do you dislike?

some things are more complex than would be ideal

segmenting website traffic

Google Analytics for G Suite review by User

"Very good website tracking info"

What do you like best?

The best part is we can see how people got to our website to get quotes

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. This works better than anything others have suggested

No problems, just want to see how people are finding our business

Learning about Google Analytics for G Suite?

* We monitor all Google Analytics for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.