Google Analytics

Google Analytics not only lets you measure sales and conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back. Delivered on Google's world-class platform.

Work for Google Analytics?

Learning about Google Analytics?

Google Analytics Reviews

Ask Google Analytics a Question
Showing 2192 Google Analytics reviews
Google Analytics review by <span>abhinav T.</span>
abhinav T.

Just One Word AMAZING

What do you like best?

The best thing about Google Analytics is, that such an effective instrument with several highlights is totally free. Consequently sites of all sizes and sorts have chance to utilize it. It demonstrates sites guests information, stream, activities, and so forth. Basic sites more often than not screen just min measurements like number of visits and skip rate. Huge web based businesses take after considerably more markers. I utilize it myself and furthermore educate my clients how to utilize this apparatus...

What do you dislike?

While Google Analytics is the most hearty framework, it doesn't do everything for you. You need to know how to function its highlights, and there are a considerable measure. I prescribe taking on the web confirmations in conjunction to attempting Google Analytics all alone. There is such a long way to go to augment the highlights. I've been utilising Google Analytics for quite a long time regardless I am adapting new things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As we all know quality of support from google is amazing.. I love the support.. I love the Unique Website Design and its performance i will recommend to u tooo

I am getting a detailed report of my website or app.. How many views i am getting per day.. Unique visitors.. page views etc...

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Analytics
Google Analytics review by <span>Josue F.</span>
Josue F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

When making decisions and more in web projects, having full statistics is essential. Google analytics is the most complete tool to perform analyzes that support decision making. Before I managed to use more than 7 tools together to get the statistics I wanted, however, after I started using Google Analytics and learning how to get the most out of it, I helped to leave the other tools. Really Google has always been characterized by creating quality products and this is not the exception. Google analytics is simple, easy to use and free.

The implementation of this software is the best, it is quick and simple, it only generates a java scripts code that you must place on your website and the data starts to be indexed.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing that disgusts me about this tool, everything is thought and made to provide the greatest amount of information that supports analyzing and measuring your audience. The only thing that you can say to me that took me a little time is that since there are so many details to measure and that you do it automatically, you have to dedicate time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most important thing of this is to dedicate a little time to know all the data that Google Analytics can give you. Then that you are able to interpret said data. You can help the decision making and find the best for your projects.

- - It helps me completely in making deciones.

- It helps me analyze and synthesize a lot of data.

- It saves me resources of the servant since the tools of analysis in php consume many resources of the servants.

- I avoid complex installations of other systems.

- It allows me to verify the ROI of my google adwords.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Google Analytics review by <span>Garni G.</span>
Garni G.
What do you like best?

What I like best about the program is that it is a great all-around analytics service, and it gives me the ability to see which pages are the most popular and how a user ends up on our site. It gives me that information, and it's FREE to use!!! And I can get certified too and learn the tips and tricks through their Analytics Academy.

What do you dislike?

Much of the information can only be accessed through the desktop version of the site, and this especially applies to the flowchart ("Behavior Flow"). Also, there's not much in-app or in-program support, and not much of an intro either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program, and it is backed by the reliability of the Google brand name.

Before Google Analytics, I was not able to see who clicked on what page, how they arrived at a particular page, and where the users are located, and also how long a user stayed on a particular page and where the user went from that page. In addition, with the information, I can tailor the website content to suit a particular audience, such as mobile users and users of certain devices. Google Analytics answered some questions I had about the website's users, like:

*How did they get here (Google, Yelp, Groupon)?

*Where are they from?

*What device/OS are they using (Android, iOS, Windows, etc)

*How long do they stay on the site or a particular page?

*What pages do they visit?

*For every 100 of them, how many book an appointment or buy a product?

Google Analytics review by <span>Lorenzo M.</span>
Lorenzo M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

What do you like best? Google Analytics is a great product. I like that it can display changes in daily traffic and overall informations about users and behaviors. What do you dislike? There is room for improvements in a few areas, such as integrating the Chrome plug-in about movements and live click on page in the Dashboard. What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized? Being on internet is not about existing after having registered a domain, but monitoring constantly your visibility and reputation. For which purposes do you use the product? SEO, Traffic, Content Marketing, Targeting, Profiling, Web marketing, Conversions What is your primary role when using this product? To have an instant view of daily issues and deep impacting trends. What is your relationship with this vendor? Direct. At which company did you most recently use this product? Araneus Are you a current user of Google Analytics? Yes

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are in some way hidden, not easy to find.

GA provides you important informations about your website visibility, your audience, your business KPIs.

Google Analytics review by <span>Daniel R.</span>
Daniel R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best part of GA is being able to see where the users on my site are going. I can see when they are most active, the path they take on while there, how long they stayed on the site, and how where the traffic came from. Location is also a useful feature although I do not use it because all my users are in one place. The dashboard looks amazing in an easy to read UI.

What do you dislike?

Although the dashboard looks very nice, once you dive deeper into the report it can be slightly confusing as to what all the information means and how to interpret it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because Google Analytics is free for even a power user I would recommend trying Google Analytics on your website and let it run for a couple of days so you can accumulate some data. Then you can take a look at some of the reports and see if Google Analytics is right for you and your website / company.

The biggest problem Google Analytics solved was the uncertainty we had on our website. We only knew how many page views and unique user we had for that week, but once we started using GA we were able to see very detailed numbers and that really allowed us to know what worked. So some of the benefits: Detailed reporting, lots of insights, easy website integration, and easy to read dashboard.

Google Analytics review by <span>Andrea S.</span>
Andrea S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

There is soooo much data you can get out of Analytics which is very helpful in forming insights about campaigns or drawing conclusions about an audience. I like that it's segmented out into categories based on what you're looking for, so audience insights are in one place, conversion insights in another, etc. That keeps it all very streamlined and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Analytics is kind of a catch-22 in the fact that all of the data in it can be very useful, but it can also be very overwhelming. You really have to know specifically what you're looking for because there can be a lot of tiny little variations in data depending on how you navigate through the system and any filters applied to a particular data view.

I also really don't like one of the newer features they have where sometimes it only shows you a small percentage of total site sessions. You really have to pay attention to whether or not you're getting a full picture of the data or just a sample. Usually if you choose too large of a time frame, it will only provide a sample, so if you want to see the full picture, you have to break that time frame down into smaller chunks and piecemeal everything together. Kind of frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure how useful this product would be to your everyday CMS editor, but for users looking for data insights on how customers use their websites, GA is a critical tool. Make sure you have someone on staff who isn't afraid to dive head-first into an ocean of data and take the time to really learn the system and weed-through all of the baseline data to get to the deeper insights.

We use GA to analyze our clients' website traffic in order to identify opportunities for improvement and correlate on-site actions with off-site actions such as filling out a form and then coming in to the store.

GA is also an extremely important tool for tracking, measuring and reporting on all of our digital media campaigns. Without it, we wouldn't be able to determine which campaigns or tactics were successful and which weren't. Clients also count on us to provide a campaign summary at the end of each month and much of the data we report on comes directly out of Analytics. If it doesn't come out of Analytics directly, I almost always reference other data sources with GA just to determine the level of accuracy and overlap.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Google Analytics?

* We monitor all Google Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.