Google Analytics

(3,171)

Google Analytics not only lets you measure sales and conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back. Delivered on Google's world-class platform.

Work for Google Analytics?

Learning about Google Analytics?

Google Analytics Reviews

Ask Google Analytics a Question
Showing 3,180 Google Analytics reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Analytics
Google Analytics review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"A Good Tool For Evaluating Your Success In Online-Business"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics provides a wide list of functions. Among them, we want to estimate some we consider more competitive and robust than other similar systems. First of all, we mean system’s opportunity to provide the analysis of the effectiveness of the web-resource (user route, download speed, etc.), generation of reports in real-time mode, and the estimation of media, search, and social advertising channels. Its a great tool to see which third party referral websites are giving your site the best traffic.

What do you dislike?

Though we find Google Analytics appropriate for our needs, we’d like some things to work differently. We mean we’re not as happy as a clam at a high tide when we notice Google Analytics restriction on the depth of access to data. There is no way to track each specific visit or each specific click. One more thing, the information collected by Google Analytics is not owned by the user, but Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the free version, it's less helpful as the data it's using is limited compared to other software out there. It doesn't help us pinpoint where to focus our campaigns on, however, which has helped a lot in getting agent participation up.

We tested some other tools before that and paid even money for them before we used this tool for our daily work. Now we are completely satisfied with all the features the tool offers and don't need to pay a lot of money for it.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Google Analytics review by Pedro José L.
Pedro José L.

"Great analytics tool with friendly GUI"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is free, I use it on my blog, they even made a plug-in for wordpress! It's very easy to implement and use on webpages to track user behavior, demographics, visit duration, interaction, and a lot more information that may be really useful. It's the go-to tool to understand how people use and access your website. It connects with Google Data Studio, to provide visualizations of gathered data. Also you can filter information just to see what you really need.

What do you dislike?

Nowadays there's a growing number of users that are nervous of being tracked. If the find out you're using Google Analytics, they may decide not to use your website, also te page speed decreases every time the browser has to go to a server and back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them to read some documentation (provided by Google for free) before start using Google Analytics. Newbie users may find it difficult to set up at first, and of course they should understand the information it gives to them.

Google Analytics gives us the capacity to know which are the famous pages and links on our website, so you can identify the content that people like the most. I was able to find out how visitors located my website, this helped me a lot to optimize my blog SEO.

Google Analytics review by Maulik R.
Maulik R.

"Track your website's activities accurately now!"

What do you like best?

I am using google analytics since I have been in this field. I must say, it will always help you out whether you want to track the visitor's details. You can have the accurate traffic details of any website. You can apply the filters to check the specific location, time, landing pages, etc! Facility of funnel and goal set up are the most important feature to target the right audience.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any big dislike about it. Sometimes facing issues while using the keyword planner tool in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will highly recommend to the freshers/ beginner also to use Analytics as this is the great platform to learn and be the master of it.

It was really tough to measure the audience, traffic, returning users, new users, especially the bounce rate, page views and much more. This tags and the result can help you differentiate and measure the audience. I am able to check the results now just by selecting some filters.

Google Analytics review by Joanne W.
Joanne W.

"Informative and Useful"

What do you like best?

The best I like about this tool is how easy you can transition from one website to another to check on the analytics. Since I work with multiple clients, we are able to jump around and quickly gather the necessary information for our clients.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the filters on the left hand side are a bit hard to follow with all the subcategories. Sometimes you have to sift through different links in order to get the information you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of Google analytics! It will give you so much good information to help not only improve your website, but to determine the needs and strategies to better improve your business.

This tool is great to figure out if desktop VS mobile is getting traction and if we need to focus our efforts and energy to one platform. We can also determine mainly where the leads are coming from in such as facebook, instagram, yahoo, bing, etc.

Google Analytics review by Luis T.
Luis T.

"Metrics that allow the advance without limits of personal marks"

What do you like best?

The toolkit offered by google analytics is the most complete in the market, it allows segmenting the audience by gender and age, which is incredible if we are working with product brands targeting people over 35 and people over 20 years of age. by the panel of metrics is simply sensational, it helps to verify if the campaigns carried out on social networks are fulfilling their purpose by indicating where the client's website traffic comes from, and based on these results we can improve or even make changes in the marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

It is not able to measure some events such as purchases or access to the online shopping cart only indicates the stay and time, but is not able to offer a better result such as customer temperature maps, to improve the UX of the website, it does not have a system of notifications configurable according to the number of impressions reached or visits reached, requires a constant check of the panel via desktop or via the app for smartphones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Knowing how to understand the observed data is fundamental not only to keep the base numbers, it is also necessary to take the time to understand how the behavior of the events affects the strategy made by the marketing team.

By allowing us to manage a considerable number of accounts simultaneously, it is easier to assign several clients to a single work group and maintain a more stepped supervision, the data is exportable, which allows us to make monthly reports and define the new paths that the general brands such as personal ones.

Google Analytics review by Casey H.
Casey H.

"Great Tool for Marketers with Flexibility and Customizations "

What do you like best?

The customization features are what I benefit from and utilize the most. Personal dashboards, reports, and segments enable the most important information to be readily available.

There is also a ton of data available! If you have a team available to configure the account correctly, there is a lot of valuable insights to gain from Google analytics. Looking into the data can provide details on how and why users are visiting your website and provides opportunities to enhance the experience.

What do you dislike?

Google analytics is not easy to use immediately. I required extensive training prior to using Google Analytics and even after training, did not fully understand the information available. Part of this is because there is so much data available in this tool, it can be confusing to find what you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build out custom reports, dashboards, and segments. Particularly if you or your client is not technically savvy, these reports provide opportunities to easily see a clear picture of the data.

Details on user interactions with clients websites. The information available has provided meaningful opportunities to eliminate roadblocks in website experience and take advantage of website features that are most popular.

Additionally, as a digital marketer, Google Analytics provides metrics on how to measure the success or failure of my work and prove to my clients how my efforts have improved their website and user experiences.

Google Analytics review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"A Very Efficient Glimpse Into My Website's Performance."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the ability to make comparisons vs. other days, weeks or months. The app is very user friendly and has a simple interface that gets the information I need right up front without clicking through a bunch of commands.

What do you dislike?

There is so much data to analyze that I really need a lesson in it to dig deep into what the data means and how to act upon it. I wish there were recommendations as to what to do about certain stats in my sites performance. I wish it could link up to a recommended SEO expert and I wish they could make the changes to my site code that would improve performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

download early right when you open your site. the earlier you start collecting data the better for your SEO team

We are making changes to the website as often as possible based on the data provided though Google Analytics. We also utilize the data to make staff scheduling decisions based on traffic trends.

Google Analytics review by Tommaso V.
Tommaso V.

"Most powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Industry standard, simple and powerful integration, in depth analysis. Ability to easily share datas with clients. Google analytics is the only statistic tools that you will most probably find as an integration option in most of the other tools and soaftware that you will ever use, like CMS, CRM, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, etc. And the very best part is that it is free!

I believe that any web professional cannot avoid using Google Analytics.

What do you dislike?

I hate the "not provided" data in search queries, however available with other tools like Search Console. Sometimes is not very easy to understand and be informed on new upgrades and improvements of the platform, although improvements are obviously very welcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have no other choice

Very useful information on our clients' websites usage. I was able to understand possible weknesses in our projects and ways to improve the users' experience on the websites we develop.

Google Analytics review by Wade W.
Wade W.

"Definitely worth the (free) cost - An industry standard with it's quirks"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is clearly the leader in this space. Google's business is knowing what is happening with users on your website, so using them to better understand that your self makes a lot of sense. There is a huge community of people who understand, teach, train, talk about, and use Google Analytics, so help is never very far away.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint against GA is the lack of access to the raw data. It makes sense why Google does this, they are crunching huge amounts of data to make the reports they give you. Accessing that raw data however limits you frequently, and many of the resources around GA talk about ways to work within that constraint. Many of the competitors to GA know this is a pain point, and make that data freely available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you have very specific needs that are critical to your business, Google Analytics is probably the right tool.

We use GA to monitor traffic across all of our web-based properties.

Google Analytics review by Ricardo Andrés P.
Ricardo Andrés P.

"GOOGLE ANALYTICS EXPLORE YOUR TRAFFIC"

What do you like best?

One of the great advantages of knowing in detail the flow of traffic on our web pages is that it allows you to know when to share the topics, whether you upload an article or new analysis on the same web page or share the links of the website in social networks.

In addition, Google Analytics statistics allow us to know the behavior and navigation of the public that is interested in the publications of our website, which allows us to see how many people visit our website, from which country, from what type of device we visit, how long they stay and what are the most relevant issues of the visitors of the website.

What do you dislike?

Although Google Analytics is a great tool and although the interface is quite intuitive, it is not as easy to use as they say, making it a little complex for beginners due to the large number of functions it has, since some aspects are difficult to find and use properly where only the simplest functions are mastered first, only with a little time you get to master the statistics of Google Analytics based on learning about the practice of learning about the trial of error and success, some graphics are missing, as the one that compares the number of visitors in the seven days of the week, as well as the use of more vivid colors in the graphics "is little colorful" although this is clearly a matter of taste, since some users prefer interfaces with graphics of different colors as is my case

Recommendations to others considering the product

The analysis and statistics of our web pages is essential either at a business or personal level, being the key to improve our content drastically to increase our visitor traffic on our website.

So, if you want your website and your interactions on social networks, as well as the advertising indexed on your website to obtain an attractive flow of people, use it to a greater extent as a valuable GOOGLE ANALYTICS tool and you will achieve it.

Through Google Analytics, it brings a deep knowledge of the web pages in visitor traffic statistically as well as see the effectiveness of advertising, allowing to recognize possible strategic improvements of all kinds such as: content, advertising, design, use of the site and interaction of content with social networks. All this allows us to refine the design of the website and the use of keywords according to the topic searched by the visitors of the website, which will have better results up to three times better, all this revealed by the very valuable information on Google Analytics statistics sources.

Google Analytics review by Akash S.
Akash S.

"Great Analysis with Most Favourable GUI"

What do you like best?

Easy to Install, Effective GUI, You Can Collect Navigation Data of the User, In addition, the best part is Google Analytics is the Free tool, Also you make conversation and you have all the data and information of your web pages. The data is easy to understand and is sorted in a worthwhile way. Google Analytics is a very first step to track, check and manage all the traffic.

What do you dislike?

We Can't find that from which keywords traffic comes from else there is nothing that I dislike about Google Analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! Must... Google Analytics is the best product which gives you all traffic Data through which you can track and measure user behavior easily, I Surely recommended to every Digital Marketing Expert as well as for Newbie.

Being A Digital Marketing Executive it is necessary for us to check real-time traffic, From which device and OS the come from, track them again and check the entire month traffic to improve your website ranking accordingly, for this Thanks to Google Analytics which gave us optimum results for every data what we need.

Google Analytics review by Vishal A.
Vishal A.

"Best Analytics tools For Websites."

What do you like best?

The Best Thing in Google Analytics You can See the Real-Time Traffic in Google Analytics Platform with The best Part is You Can track the device Type Traffic where it comes from.

What do you dislike?

There is the Only one thing dislike Sometime it is never shown from which keyword traffic is coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Analytics is the best products for every business who want to sell and giving any type of service digitally and i would like to refer everyone to use this product for measure your user interest and behaviour with the help of it You can easily provide user demand.

Basically, with Google Analytics, I solved Major Business Problem Is ROI. ROI is the One of the most important thing which helps you get more leads & understanding what actually customers want. So with the help of Google Analytics I can retarget my audience and which helps me to convert more Sales for my products.

Google Analytics review by Erika M.
Erika M.

"Used for a blog and reviews and it worked for me!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to just implement GA into your blog or website. I was not really well versed in websites when I started and GA was necessary for people who wanted reviews on their products, so I had to have it. I liked that I didn't have to be a pro to add the HTML to my blog and get started. It immediately started logging all the visitors to my page.

What do you dislike?

No problems with it at all, I liked that it worked well for someone who didn't know much about HTML :)

I liked that I was able to see not just traffic to my blog, but also because it allowed me to see how many return visits I received. It was all-encompassing for me and helped me to let the possible companies know just how many unique visitors I had each month.

Google Analytics review by Yusuf B.
Yusuf B.

"Great Web Analytics tool to improve website performance"

What do you like best?

Google analytics is online software that Google have designed to help you improve your website performance.

This tool has helped me figure a lot of issues and fixes I need to do on my blog most especially, tracking of low performance pages.

The new question tab helps me analyze my blog pages with just some few clicks.

It is easier to get results and eliminate the problems and it is a great tool for checking leads on paid campaign.

What do you dislike?

For the first time that I got to use the tool, it took me time to understand and use.

You can not view present day statistics, you will have to Wait for the next day to get your website data which is very slow.

I use Google analytics to track my pages, and it has helped figure out which pages that needs to be sharing improved overtime in terms of engagement and lead generation.

Google Analytics review by Carlos E.
Carlos E.

"Great"

What do you like best?

I like that you can collect statistics on navigation and actions performed by users who visit a web page and with the data you can do a great things for your website. In other hand, a great thing is that it's free, only we must have a Google account for that. It's easy to install in our website and it's easy for understand. We can customize our website anyway.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the results of that are costly to do and requires a lot of time that the website works correctly. In other hand, the data is stored in Google and that's not good for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that because it's easy and we can obtain from the tool, as the SEO blog and web positioning exposes.

We lost a lot of people in our site and we don't know how. With the data that gives us Google we can resolve that. After a while the people increase and we can report the activities to the people.

Google Analytics review by Carlos R.
Carlos R.

"All the information you need in a single portal"

What do you like best?

You have all the necessary information to analyze the data and traffic of your Web pages. It allows you to analyze the quality of your traffic, most visited pages, origin of visits, number of accesses ... etc. It is an indispensable tool for any self-respecting webmaster. Basic tool to know how your website works and where to guide it or to what audience your content is being directed.

What do you dislike?

It has no problem, Google Analytics borders on perfection on the functions it does. Maybe too much information at the beginning that you do not know very well how to interpret, but you end up controlling everything perfectly after a few days.

Maybe a menu not so clear to control when you have several websites discharged, but everything is getting used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obligado if you are a webmaster, there is more to comment. It is an indispensable tool to analyze the traffic of your website and improve your visits, with easy implementation.

Easy implementation on your site, basically copying a file to the root of your FTP or even inserting a small code in the HEAD of your website. How I say, it is not that I recommend it, it is that it is an obligatory option.

All. Before we had no information about anything related to the webs. With Analytics, it allows us to analyze traffic and make important decisions about our customers and future decisions. Also know if certain projects are working, you must improve something or modify your content to fit the type of visits you have.

Google Analytics review by Keyanna G.
Keyanna G.

"Google Analytics Very Helpful for Reporting"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is an amazing tool that allows you to explain where a clients traffic is coming from. Clients are always looking for new channels to funnel money to or vis-versa. Analytics also lets you look at the demographics of the traffic which helps narrow target markets. The data is easy to understand and is sorted in a meaningful way. You can also see live data to see who is on the site in that moment and what action they are taking.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how sometimes the data is off. This is an issue that is normal because 100% accuracy is hard to achieve. I also dislike that in order to get data you have to use data studio (great product) or take screenshots to present to clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have very little recommendations for Google Analytics. I would say it would be nice for more options when you make graphs. Being able to change the colors would be nice for fitting into reports. It would be nice to have an access code that a company has that they can use to give access to others.

I use analytics to help SEO clients and reporting traffic before and after site changes. Clients love to see the results we are able to show through the data provided. Conversion tracking is very helpful and lets us give the clients a clear view to whether or not they are achiveing their goals.

Google Analytics review by Mario F.
Mario F.

"Toda la información al alcance de tu mano"

What do you like best?

Con esta herramienta que nos ofrece Google podrás tener acceso a toda la información relativa a lo que ocurre en tu página web, tanto personal como profesional. Podrás conocer hasta el más mínimo detalle quienes visitan tu sitio web: desde dónde llegan a ella, en que página aterrizan, cuántas páginas ven, cuánto tiempo permanecen, si eran antiguos visitantes, si se produce alguna conversión, que sistema operativo y navegador usan, edad, idioma,… La lista sería interminable, y puedes pasarte horas analizando toda la información.

Obviamente con el tiempo aprendes a discernir cuál es la información relevante, y cómo interpretar dicha información. Tienes que familiarizarte con los menús que hay en la columna de la izquierda, y averiguar que parámetros debes controlar y cuáles no deben hacerte perder el tiempo. Como todo en esta vida, es cuestión de práctica.

What do you dislike?

Es muy útil, pero un poco complicado de manejar (al menos cuando eres un principiante). En cuanto acumules unas cuantas horas de experiencia ya podrás empezar a sacarle partido.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No conozco otro software similar que proporcione tanta y tan valiosa información. Son datos necesarios para mejorar un sitio web.

La información es dinero. Conocer a fondo el comportamiento y los gustos de los usuarios de tu sitio web te permitirá tomar las decisiones adecuadas en cada momento para rentabilizar y monetizar el tráfico por internet. Carecer de esta información, o ignorarla, supondría tomar decisiones casi a ciegas, y cuyos resultados podrían no ser los esperados.

Google Analytics review by Gilles D.
Gilles D.

"All you need to get started with Web Analytics "

What do you like best?

As a growth marketer active in consulting, coaching and training I always tell clients the very first step to growth is proper tracking - because what you measure is what you control. When they ask me how to get started, I just advise Google Analytics because it does most of the stuff you need and it's completely free. It does what it needs to do, no more, no less. When it comes to mere acquisition on your website, 90% chances are Google Analytics will do the job for you.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics does what it has to do but you as a user you need to know where to look. If you have never used it or have no one around you who can guide you around, I would recommend you to take a small course (YouTube videos should be fine) to get the most out of the application.

Basic web analytics, Google Analytics is pretty solid and in most cases, you don't need more advanced software. Solid Google quality at a low cost.

Google Analytics review by Alejandro C.
Alejandro C.

"Las estadísticas de tu página web en una aplicación"

What do you like best?

La posibilidad de analizar las estadísticas de tu web a tiempo real, tanto la situación geográfica de los visitantes, como el tiempo medio el cual están en la página. Puedes ver los usuarios activos, la retención de usuarios, el porcentaje de rebote de tu página, la forma por la cual han llegado a tu página web, analizar tu audiencia segmentando a tu público por completo (por edad, intereses, mercado...) Es increíble lo que puedes llegar a hacer con esta función gratuita de google.

What do you dislike?

Algunas veces las estadísticas no se refrescan correctamente y tienes que esperar un tiempo a que aparezcan las últimas estadísticas o al implementar algunas funciones nuevas que no tenías habilitadas. En ocasiones pueden durar hasta 24 horas, y eso para mí es mucho tiempo. A la hora de instalarlo, también puede ser algo engorroso para un usuario que no está experimentado en el entorno de google o de wordpress, ya que en mi caso, tenía que vincular mi página de wordpress con google, y lo que puede resultar una tarea sencilla para un usuario experimentado en wordpress, para otros puede ser una tarea algo difícil.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo esta función de google a aquellos que busquen una forma fácil de gestionar su página web en cuanto estadísticas, posicionamiento, retención de usuarios...

Ahora tengo la posibilidad de analizar mi página web y ver su crecimiento o sus visitas, segmentar al público de mi página web, ver la repercusión que tiene mi página a la hora de publicar un contenido... etc.

Google Analytics review by Audrey S.
Audrey S.

"Great Tracking"

What do you like best?

I can track visitors to my website easily, and it shows where those visitors come from. We use Weebly as our web-hosting platform, which has some tracking data, but it seems random and inaccurate. Google Analytics gives me the peace of mind that the results I'm seeing are real-time and accurate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to navigate the Google Analytics platform. We've used it for multiple platforms, and I sometimes get stuck being given the analytic results of the platform I don't use anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and works if you're just looking for basic information on your website. You'll easily see who's visiting your website, your website traffic (how many visits today/week), if that traffic is decreased, and how long people stay on your website.

I am solving who is visiting my site, where they are visiting from, and how often they are visiting. Some of the benefits are knowing where to advertise and who to target.

Google Analytics review by Resa O.
Resa O.

"Easy to Use and Compatable"

What do you like best?

The reason I use Google Analytics is because it is not only easy to use but it is compatible with everything (websites, mobile apps) that we need to track analytics for and not only that - it makes tracking easy. With only a few clicks, the information is linked to Google Analytics for monitoring and tracking. Reports are easy to run and visually pleasing. Many people pay companies a lot of money to monitor analytics for their websites but Google Analytics makes it so easy that I’m able to do it myself.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I attempt to access my full analytics report via Google Analytics and I’m not able to do so because it displays no information for search traffic - even when I know that there has been search traffic on my websites. At first, it didn’t make sense and caused some hesitation about the service. Being able to track search traffic is a main reason I use the service - it’s important to know how many people are visiting my website - since it is how we conduct all business - and when this information isn’t accurately displayed it can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying Google Analytics because it is a free service so, there is nothing to lose. Simply tag your websit with the global site tag provided by Google and you will be up and running.

We use to pay a marketing company that track analytics for our website- which is the main way that we conduct all business. It was extremely costly and we were never sure how reliable the reports were since they were being run out of house by a third party company. Google Analytics has allowed us to bring tracking our website information back in house which not only saves a ton of money for my company but also lets us rest assured that the information that we are using to make high level decisions is 100% accurate and up to date.

Google Analytics review by Ángel E.
Ángel E.

"Ofrece datos de máximo interés"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics es una extraordinaria herramienta para conocer todos los datos relevantes que afectan a un sitio web. Ya sea en tiempo real o en una perspectiva histórica, podemos consultar todo tipo de parámetros para conocer el estado actual o la evolución de la actividad online de nuestra empresa (o página personal).

Podremos conocer hasta el más mínimo detalle, presentado en forma de tabla, gráfico, comparativa con períodos anteriores, mapas (si es información relativa a datos geográficos),...

Para seleccionar el informe que nos interesa, en la columna de la izquierda disponemos de un menú estructurado en categorías (audiencia, adquisición, conversiones,...) que a su vez tienen distintos apartados.

Es una herramienta muy precisa, y casi diría que imprescindible para los responsables de la actividad online.

What do you dislike?

Ofrece tal cantidad de información (lo cual en principio es una virtud) que puede llegar a ser excesiva. Sobre todo al principio requiere un período de adaptación para aprender a seleccionar los datos realmente importantes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si vas a dedicar tiempo a analizar y conocer el tráfico de una web, esta es la plataforma adecuada. Ninguna otra aportará tantos datos útiles, y una vez que nos hayamos familiarizado con sus menús, encontraremos rápidamente lo que necesitamos.

No hay otro software que brinde una cantidad de información tan amplia y detallada como Google Analytics. Esta información es necesaria para afrontar la toma decisiones futuras, y para corroborar si las decisiones ya tomadas han surtido los efectos esperados.

Google Analytics review by José María M.
José María M.

"Información para mejorar"

What do you like best?

Una vez escuché que: si no se puede medir, no se puede mejorar. Y es cierto, si no podemos conocer y medir el impacto (positivo o negativo) de nuestras acciones, no sabremos si son acertadas o no.

Google, a través de Analytics, nos da la oportunidad de conocer pormenorizadamente el tráfico online de nuestra empresa (o de nuestra web personal), de modo que podamos valorar adecuadamente cómo afectan los cambios que vamos introduciendo.

Es un servicio muy completo (y un poco complejo también) que nos ofrece multitud de parámetros, en tiempo real o en datos históricos: ubicación, edad, navegador o dispositivo de los visitantes, páginas que frecuentan, durante cuánto tiempo permanecen en la web, conversiones,... Todo ellos presentado en tablas, gráficos o mapas en función de los datos consultados.

What do you dislike?

Es un servicio muy bueno que yo no sé como se podría cambiar para mejor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un servicio imprescindible para todos aquellos que quieren o necesitan manejar información sobre una página web.

Aporta datos relevantes tanto para la toma de decisiones, como para poder valorar a posteriori si dichas decisiones han sido acertadas.

Google Analytics review by Prashant S.
Prashant S.

"Track To Create a Fruitful Platform - Must Use Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like Google Analytics Because it gives precise information about Website Visitor - How They Respond, From Where they Came, On Which Time, Device, Page they are viewing my Website.

After when I have installed it in my website - Came to know from which platform users are coming and in what they are more interest. It also gives by which query the user come through search. one another profile is real time access.

Apart from that I also like the one single plaform for multipurpose use, you can check your ecommerce platform report, sales data, heatmaps integration.

What do you dislike?

Most of the time - It Shows No Data for search traffic. It Create a confusion. Because when a user landing to website then offcourse analyst know about the source - paid or organic. then why it never showcase most of the traffic? I never Understand about it, Would like to go through about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use google analytics because it helps your business to grow more and understand your customer approach and interest. You can check out the traffic promotion and activity in terms of location, device, source, time, day, action and more.

Google Analytics is a multi feature platform that you can use for web traffic analytics, mobile app analytics. It also helps you what changes are required to make your web app friendly according to search engine.

- Website Traffic Understand

- User Interest

- Customer Insights

- Promotion Result

- Ecommerce Tracking

- Event Tracking

Google Analytics review by Tung P.
Tung P.

"A good way to understand the customer behavior"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics allows me to track the actual conversion from all the traffic channel. I can know what channel is the most valuable and where most customers are come from.

- The tracking setup is easy to follow so I do not need the knowledge of coding to put it on our website

What do you dislike?

- Google Analytics do not provide the exact keywords that people use to search my website. All that keywords are in the category "not provided".

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is perfect if you are a digital marketer or you want to know the performance of your website on various channels.

- From the begining, we run ads on facebook, Google adwords and other social channels but we do not know that where our most valuable traffic come from. By using google analytics, we know what is the content that our audiences are interested and what is the channel that bring us the most revenue

Google Analytics review by MyLin L.
MyLin L.

"Good free platform but not for novices."

What do you like best?

Google Analytics gives us a good amount of data we can work with in order to view where traffic is coming from and how visitors are behaving on our sites. We also have the ability to segment the aggregate data, create our own reports and dashboards, and create goals to track conversions and activities, which helps us make business decisions and see if our marketing campaigns are working.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics provide a lot of data but the learning curve is steep. It takes time to configure settings and segments to view the data you need. Google Analytics does have a segment gallery to download a segment templates, which is nice.

Some of their features are hard to find. GA's help articles are not that helpful so ironically, I spend time googling to find solutions from other websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend new users take a reputable Google Analytics course to learn how to set up their GA account properly (i.e., creating filtered profiles and unfiltered profile) and to learn how to create reports that can help their business. I also recommend setting up and connecting Google Search Console to Google Analytics.

In regard to web design, we use Google Analytics to view how visitors behave on the sites and we use this information to tweak our design to improve conversions. For marketing, we use GA to track and measure marketing campaigns, and to help with search engine optimization.

Google Analytics review by Gianfranco C.
Gianfranco C.

"Google Analytics: where creativity meets analytical data"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is the must-have tool for anyone in the digital world: either if you are a modest blog owner or a large corporation, GA has to be set - and mastered - in order to track and report accurately web traffic.

It's free to use, highly efficient and a no-brainer web analytics service.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics is in constant evolution (like almost everything in the Tech-industry - you may object), now it's part of Google Marketing Platform but still offered as a freemium web analytics service. In certain instances, it can be tricky for occasional users to keep up with its numerous updates without proper training or hands-on experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google offers specialized online training in order to master Google Analytics for free: search for Google Analytics Academy - and you will find all the courses you need in order to learn all basic features, how to implement the tracking codes, analyze your reports, setting up website goals and conversions, and also more specialized courses for Ecommerce & data-driven objectives.

By setting up and properly using Google Analytics, you can accurately monitor your audience, track the users on your website, optimize/improve your web-pages, analyze your customers and potential customers and much more. Whatever you need for your online business, Google Analytics is here to back you.

Google Analytics review by Iván C.
Iván C.

"Nadie da más información"

What do you like best?

Es podiblemente la aplicación que más datos proporciona acerca del trafico de tu página web; no creo que haya otra en el mercado con un nivel similar.

Que Google sea la responsable da una idea de la calidad que ofrece y del volumen se información que puede llegar a manejar. Sería casi imposible nombras todos los parámentros que podemos controlar con este software, pero podríamos mencionar: quín nos visita, con qué frecuencia, de dónde proviene, páginas que lee, qué navegador utiliza, cuánto tiempo permanece,..., en definitiva, todo lo que necesitas saber para llevar a buen puerto tu negocio.

What do you dislike?

A veces ofrecen las funciones beta de forma prematura: obviamente son funciones en evolución, pero en ocasiones las sacan demasiado pronto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No hay otra aplicación que dé tanta información sobre los usuarios de una web.

No es una herramienta para resolver problemas, sino para evitar que se produzcan: aporta mucha información para poder tomar las decisiones correctas y prevenir problemas.

Google Analytics review by Marcos L.
Marcos L.

"Hasta el más mínimo detalle"

What do you like best?

Con esta herramienta de Google puedes analizar hasta el más ínfimo detalle del tráfico que pasa por tu página web: de dónde procede la visita, a qué páginas entra, el tiempo que está allí, si es un nuevo visitante o no, de que ciudad y país es su conexión, cuál es su dominio de red,..., y todo ello seleccionando el período de tiempo que elijas (pudiendo consultar datos de años anteriores también).

Te presenta los resultados en diversos formatos: en forma de gráfico, de lista o incluso de mapa, en función de la información que has seleccionado, para así facilitar la comprensión de dicha información.

What do you dislike?

Es una herramienta que está en constante evolución por parte de Google, y algunos apartados aún están en versión beta, lo que hace que estos puedan presentar algún pequeño fallo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si quieres conocer todo lo que ocurre en tu web, lo necesitas.

La información vale mucho, y esta herramienta te da valiosa información.

Google Analytics review by Sumaan K.
Sumaan K.

"Data driving "

What do you like best?

Let's me clearly measure and understand what is happening with my business online. Provides excellent reporting tools for clients as well. Now with new data studio we can further present data without having to use basic charts and display tools.

What do you dislike?

Can be overwhelming and isn't very intuitive if you're not tech savvy. Can take a lot of getting used to, but over time you get the hang of it. Definitely can feel like you're parsing and presenting data that could or could not be relevant based on your data definitions.

Data can be misconstrued to present dishonest findings, which is the nature of all data collection/analysis tools throughout the industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's Free to use and access, and delivers a ton of data in return.

Definitely recommend using this for parsing through live and previous data to help determine better decisions going forward.

Measuring online success for campaigns, very practical.

Tracking and tagging of all user activity on client websites - lets us measure activity and make recommendations for best use of websites.

Ecommerce measurement - Conversion tracking as a means to present value of our operations in the advertising industry. Creating a case for further sales targets and providing client with a lot of value without significant cost to us.

Measuring marketing metrics - providing proof and cases for clients to determine what source they want to pursue as a marketing tool. If they rely on social, why? Bing, why? Hard data to support our methods.

Google Analytics review by Andrea S.
Andrea S.

"Very useful if you know what you're looking for"

What do you like best?

There is soooo much data you can get out of Analytics which is very helpful in forming insights about campaigns or drawing conclusions about an audience. I like that it's segmented out into categories based on what you're looking for, so audience insights are in one place, conversion insights in another, etc. That keeps it all very streamlined and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Analytics is kind of a catch-22 in the fact that all of the data in it can be very useful, but it can also be very overwhelming. You really have to know specifically what you're looking for because there can be a lot of tiny little variations in data depending on how you navigate through the system and any filters applied to a particular data view.

I also really don't like one of the newer features they have where sometimes it only shows you a small percentage of total site sessions. You really have to pay attention to whether or not you're getting a full picture of the data or just a sample. Usually if you choose too large of a time frame, it will only provide a sample, so if you want to see the full picture, you have to break that time frame down into smaller chunks and piecemeal everything together. Kind of frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure how useful this product would be to your everyday CMS editor, but for users looking for data insights on how customers use their websites, GA is a critical tool. Make sure you have someone on staff who isn't afraid to dive head-first into an ocean of data and take the time to really learn the system and weed-through all of the baseline data to get to the deeper insights.

We use GA to analyze our clients' website traffic in order to identify opportunities for improvement and correlate on-site actions with off-site actions such as filling out a form and then coming in to the store.

GA is also an extremely important tool for tracking, measuring and reporting on all of our digital media campaigns. Without it, we wouldn't be able to determine which campaigns or tactics were successful and which weren't. Clients also count on us to provide a campaign summary at the end of each month and much of the data we report on comes directly out of Analytics. If it doesn't come out of Analytics directly, I almost always reference other data sources with GA just to determine the level of accuracy and overlap.

Google Analytics review by Latiesha L.
Latiesha L.

"Great Data with Easy Navigation"

What do you like best?

How easy Analytics is to navigate. It's pretty simple to find your way around the platform. It is also full of useful information, you just have to know how to access it, which can sometimes be difficult. I also enjoy comparing different campaigns and their metrics. The campaigns tool is very useful when trying to track and compare data across separate campaigns and channels. That is probably the feature that I use most often.

What do you dislike?

Training. If there were anything I would have Google do differently is to provide different trainings/video based on what you want to do or find in analytics. When first using Analytics and having no experience it's difficult learning how to set up conversion goals and knowing what data is useful to look at. I spent a lot of time trying to find videos on YouTube. It would be worthwhile for Google to create these instructions videos themselves and post them on the Academy for Ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide more goal specific training.

We are reviewing and analyzing website data. Biggest benefit we are using are conversion goals. Per my previous questions, I wish I was more knowledgeable about more features that Analytics offers. It has also been very helpful to be able to set up conversions goals inside of analytics instead of setting them up in each platform. Especially when we don't always have the ability to set up the conversion tracking in all of the platforms.

Google Analytics review by Deanna O.
Deanna O.

"Google Analytics has an exceptional platform for website and mobile app analytics, a must have!"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is probably the most recognizable self-service business intelligence (BI) platform on the market. It's free to use and highly popular with companies looking to use both BI and data visualization features. In fact, it's so popular that other BI apps, including our Editors' Choice winners Microsoft Power BI and Tableau Desktop, offer connections to the platform. In an age where companies survive off of click-throughs and other metrics, Google Analytics has become something of a household name in the BI space.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to speak with a live person when you have a short amount of time to solve a problem! Customer support has way too much automation. Focus on marketing and advertising can be frustrating to users. Relies mostly on third parties for training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great place to start if you are taking a step back and wanting to really dig in and see if you are putting your advertising dollars to work! I do recommend using google analytics. Whether your business is just you - small or over 100 people this is a FREE program that will really help your business move forward in the right direction. If you aren't sure please ask your IT friend to set up Google Analytics and login is very easy using your Gmail account.

Using Google analytics as a business you are able to see your ad dollars being put to work. On the fly you see the stats and can monitor and make changes (Cancelling autotrader if it's not working, etc.) Due to its brand recognition and the fact that it's free, Google Analytics is the biggest name in website and mobile app intelligence. It has a steep learning curve but it is an awesome business intelligence tool.

Google Analytics review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"Easy and Reliable "

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is great for monitoring your website's impact in real time. It can be linked to other Google products such as Google Adwords and Conversion Tracker. It is also great for monitoring year over year metrics for your website with customizable graphs and charts.

What do you dislike?

Getting certified in analytics can be a taxing process and the test questions are tricky. It isn't 100% necessary to be certified before using, but it is certainly helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to utilize the conversion metrics by implementing the code on your website. It is also helpful to add goals to track your progress.

We use Google Analytics to monitor our web traffic from 3rd party referral sites that we use to promote our business. We also use it to gauge our impact on social media and whether those platforms are generating quality leads.

Google Analytics review by Anna D.
Anna D.

"Product Analyst"

What do you like best?

1. You can collect the data also from different tools and resources

2. You can connect it with the various tool you use

3. It`s mainly free

4. It`s very customized. You can create multiple reports based on your needs

What do you dislike?

If you`re not proficient in it, it`s harder to understand the data inside. It is not easy to use from the first time; you need to learn.

2. It`s easy to understand the enter and exit of the user, but overall middle behavior flow sometimes can be not that accurate and gets fuzzy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It`s a good tool to measure your website performance and run AB testing.

We analyze our website with that. The data helps us to understand what features we need, don`t need, what to develop more. It can also measure the AB testing of the website

Google Analytics review by Philip P.
Philip P.

"Google Analytics - Single Source of Truth"

What do you like best?

Easy to maintain

Highly customizable

custom reports are awesome - does include some degree of custom visualization which is awesome

Being able to set goals for conversions is fantastic

Wonderful ecommerce elements

Deep insights

Comparative analysis

Can be linked to by third party services

What do you dislike?

Perhaps not as in-depth in terms of how to action your data.

It isn't immediately apparent that you can use Analytics Academy to supplement your understanding of GA.

Setting up custom filters is both very important, and very very fickle. If you make a mistake it your custom filters, you may end up make the mistake of, say, filtering out all users, which will not only skew your reports, but could potentially screw up your analytics for following periods

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use as a single-source-of-truth for your data. Use in complement with Tag Manager, Adwords for best insights.

Additionally, I would highly recommend going through the Analytics Academy that is hosted by Google. Going through these courses will give you a very good foundation when it comes to implementing Google Analytics at your organization. Being able to field questions from clients, and use Google Analytics to influence actions is highly valuable at any business institution.

We use it internally to figure out to optimize our traffic and make inferences on how to increase that traffic. We also have it installed on every client's site to use it as a supporting tool to furnish their marketing initiatives.

Google Analytics review by Josue F.
Josue F.

"Complete statistics system for your audience"

What do you like best?

When making decisions and more in web projects, having full statistics is essential. Google analytics is the most complete tool to perform analyzes that support decision making. Before I managed to use more than 7 tools together to get the statistics I wanted, however, after I started using Google Analytics and learning how to get the most out of it, I helped to leave the other tools. Really Google has always been characterized by creating quality products and this is not the exception. Google analytics is simple, easy to use and free.

The implementation of this software is the best, it is quick and simple, it only generates a java scripts code that you must place on your website and the data starts to be indexed.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing that disgusts me about this tool, everything is thought and made to provide the greatest amount of information that supports analyzing and measuring your audience. The only thing that you can say to me that took me a little time is that since there are so many details to measure and that you do it automatically, you have to dedicate time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most important thing of this is to dedicate a little time to know all the data that Google Analytics can give you. Then that you are able to interpret said data. You can help the decision making and find the best for your projects.

- - It helps me completely in making deciones.

- It helps me analyze and synthesize a lot of data.

- It saves me resources of the servant since the tools of analysis in php consume many resources of the servants.

- I avoid complex installations of other systems.

- It allows me to verify the ROI of my google adwords.

Google Analytics review by Daniela R.
Daniela R.

"Google Analytics the best way to control your web traffic"

What do you like best?

Google analytics gives you the possibility to know the behavior of users, know their habits, guide our website to what works or improve what does not work well.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to reprocess the information: you have to be careful when tagging campaigns, create filters to segment information in profiles, etc ... Any error can cause the data not to register correctly. And the data can not be reprocessed; If they are lost or not registered correctly, nothing can be done to recover them.

Google Analytics is a fantastic tool, but in many cases we have a measurement problem, in most of the audits I perform on clients I find the same problem, the values ​​(Not Set).The main problem is that the reasons why you are (Not Set) vary depending on the report and the chosen dimension.

Google Analytics review by Carrie H.
Carrie H.

"There's no free platform that's better, but it's not for novices"

What do you like best?

Its robust, fairly customizable via Tag Manager, and pretty reliable.

What do you dislike?

It's got a HUGE barrier to entry - hard to implement, install, understand and glean ACTIONABLE data without in-depth knowledge or hiring a consultant. I fix A LOT of broken GA installations - too many scripts, plugin conflicts, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get some help if you don't know what you're doing - an incomplete or incorrect installation can lead to skewed data and uninformed marketing decisions.

Pick the activities that are important to your business, choose metrics that will help you determine success/failure of those activities - then build custom reports and dashboards that deliver that information efficiently so you don't get lost "in the weeds" of GA.

If you know where to look - GA can hep you determine where your strengths, threats, weaknesses and opportunities are. Using your data on ROI and conversions helps you make sound business decisions.

Google Analytics review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Google Analytics is a ‘No-Brainer’"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to install on your website, and help you see where people who are visiting your website are coming from.

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t anything I dislike. Like any software, there are limitations, but the value you get from using the even the basics of GA out weighs any downside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sync with AdWords for Display and Search PPC campaigns, and utilize UTM codes for other digital platforms you’re delivering across (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).

Creating audience segments to sync with Google AdWords to target people who have visited specific portions of a website historically. One particular benefit is that if you are running a Display or Search PPC campaign the Google Analytics pixel is continuously segmenting users and you just have to create an audience with certain parameters such as visiting a certain subsection of your URL to create that targetable audience for AdWords.

Google Analytics review by Amanda P.
Amanda P.

"Overwhelming at first, but very powerful"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is an extremely powerful tool! The way you can segment users and view traffic is so important to any company. I also appreciate the revenue tracking so we can see which pages are converting best and come up with A/B tests out of that.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how overwhelming it is at first. It's such a powerful tool, but it takes a long time to get fully acclimated to all of the features and how to best use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, but it's very important to get some training in order to get the full use out of the product. There are so many powerful features, but if you do not dive into it and get proper training, you'll be at a loss for how much is available to you.

We're getting a better understanding of where our traffic comes from, what affiliates are sending us the most traffic, what pages are converting best, and an overall idea of our user demographics.

Google Analytics review by Amey S.
Amey S.

"Much better. Learned it without anyone's support."

What do you like best?

It's mostly self explanatory. I was able to play around GA without any hesitation. Our app integration was not proper hence I used it only to understand the behavior of our Browser traffic. Provides all the required data in few clicks

What do you dislike?

Option to select multiple options. I can add primary source and secondary source only which restricts funneling. Also, weekly tutorials or something similar would be very helpful to understand the process more clearly. Something like Amplitude Analytics (Weekly Tutorials)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure how good it is for Apps but for website it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Very easy understanding of reports, efficiency of digital campaigns, user behavior and insights.

I use GA to understand the behavior of our Browser traffic since app integration is not very well defined. Helps a lot to understand the effectiveness of WAP & WEB campaigns and thereby influencing my decision to optimize digital campaigns.

Google Analytics review by Lawerence C.
Lawerence C.

"Always stay on course"

What do you like best?

Informative main page. You can customize it for yourself and get the information you need. Excellent reports, they are all informative. This is good information to improve your marketing. A powerful import tool, it's easy to upload any information to Google Analytics, it can be done through the application itself or through the API.

What do you dislike?

Complex manual, a person who did not work with similar systems or has no technical education will be difficult to understand it. Not very nice reports. The support service only works in a paid version, which is upset.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to boost sales or find more users, Google Analytics features help you to achieve your goal. There are two solutions for small business and for quite large companies, you can choose the option that suits you best.

We are growing, so we decided to launch our online store. We were looking for a simple and free version for our website. With Google Analytics, we track traffic and conversions. With it halps we improve our marketing.

Google Analytics review by Faith B.
Faith B.

"Confusing, but "

What do you like best?

There is a LOT of functionality within Google Analytics. Almost anything my company's owners ask for is accessible through this platform. I can see where most of my traffic is coming from on desktop, mobile, or tablet. I can even see what brand device the majority of my audience is using! From a marketing and demographics standpoint, this is awesome!

What do you dislike?

There's so much on the platform that it can get confusing very quickly. There are also some aspects that are labeled very similarly but have different analytics and numbers, making it hard to distinguish what it is truly being measured.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is so much information and data to be gained from using Google Analytics, but it can only be successful if you know how to use it properly. Take trainings or online courses to learn how to truly utilize the platform and all its functionalities so that you can achieve the highest success rate. This is not a platform that is simple to every person, myself included. Also, check your dashboard often, as it will send notifications there but not alert you by email.

Being able to see where my traffic is coming in from and where users are going throughout the site (behaviors) is a huge key in my business. It's also helped me realize where to allocate my digital dollars because I can see where the majority of my traffic is coming from online.

Google Analytics review by Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.

"Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to view how our website is doing - like our traffic every day and if our marketing efforts are working. I enjoy the ability to compare different months ("quarters") and see if we have increased traffic (See where we can improve).

What do you dislike?

I dislike that something it gets really slow and times out. The "loading" time seems to be getting longer and longer. I am a busy person and don't have time to waste. I also dislike the *new* graphs that are provided to see when users visit. The colors are so similar together that it is hard to interpret what is even going on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Analytics is a powerful tool to monitor your website traffic. There are tons of useful "parts" of the software that really help with seeing if your marketing efforts are working. Sometimes the software is a bit buggy, but other than that - It is worth trying!

We are figuring out what is working best in terms of lead generation. We have a problem of using random products/tools, without seeing if it is even generating any response - Google Analytics helps us solve this issue. There are tons of benefits like seeing if our Social Media efforts are working, along with our Adword campaigns.

Google Analytics review by Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

"Staple of every marketers toolkit! "

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is a super robust tool that allows you to dig very deep into the data of your website and its visitors, in order to really understand both the behavior and trends of your audience/customers. The way GA is structured allows you to go as deep into the data as you want, however you can also get a great overview of what is happening on your site through the main dashboards which are more like a snapshot of the overall trends and behaviors.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be quite steep for newcomers and sometimes it feels like GA overcomplicates things in the terms they use and the descriptions they have for some of the more advanced features which require 'activation'. Some of the descriptions on parts of the tool feel like they were written by someone who was too tech-focused, rather than thinking on the everyday user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn the ins and outs of the product, even if you need to do a course. The insights you can get by just understanding the various terms and features can be very valuable to your business and help guide the marketing decisions within your company.

We use GA to get both basic and in-depth marketing insights; to understand how long people are spending on our site, what type of visitors we're attracting, their behavior, and the pages which are converting the best.

Google Analytics review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Tried and True"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics has been around a long time and it has evolved to keep pace with the fast changing needs of websites. It's simple and easy to use and better yet, simple to install. While I haven't used all of the features yet,, it has made managing my website and business much easier.

What do you dislike?

The side effect of adding a lot of the advanced features over the years is that this application has become much harder to manage. Navigation is difficult for beginners and often times many users are stuck navigating through pages of content/functions that are not relevant to their needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is still one of the best applications for tracking user behavior but there are a lot of newer companies emerging which are offering a similar set of tools with much easier management tools.

We have been using Analytics to track user journeys and see which pages on our sites are causing friction. We have used this tool to modify and remove pages which have resulted in increased sales and greater user engagement.

Google Analytics review by Nida F.
Nida F.

"Great tool to get a snapshot of how your website is doing"

What do you like best?

- A single place to check a range of metrics

- The capability to create custom dashboards

- Integrated view of traffic driven from social media channels, paid ads, and organic

What do you dislike?

- The number of integrations required. You have to integrate social media channels, search console, plus add URLs with UTM tags so that google can identify the campaign source and medium.

- It even counts visits from bots. For example, I used different website ranking websites to determine the worth of my website and it showed them as unique users

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you to watch a few videos about the tool before. This way, you should be able to get the most out of GA from the very beginning. Also, integrate everything, from search console to social media, to be able to get a complete picture. And use UTM tags in the URLs of your content so that you know which channels are driving more traffic.

- I am able to identify keywords for which I am getting organic traffic

- Identify social media channels that are driving the most traffic

- Identify which countries my users belong to and develop targeted content

Learning about Google Analytics?

* We monitor all Google Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.