Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Google Analytics

(3,279 reviews)

Google Analytics not only lets you measure sales and conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back. Delivered on Google's world-class platform.

Work for Google Analytics?

Learning about Google Analytics?

Google Analytics Reviews

Ask Google Analytics a Question
Showing 3,403 Google Analytics reviews
Google Analytics review by Joe R.
Joe R.
View Original

"Fluid user interface and clean lines of visual graphic data"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Analytics
Google Analytics review by Nikki H.
Nikki H.

"It's definitely been a game changer"

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Google Analytics review by James S.
James S.

"Helps us see web traffic"

Google Analytics review by Miriam C.
Miriam C.

"Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the tool because it is free, it also allows you to obtain a detailed analysis of visitors and campaigns by having compatibility with AdWords. It is also possible to make labels for the rest of your campaigns, regardless of whether they are made in Adwords or not. It is very simple to use, while providing all the functions required by professionals in web analytics. It is useful for websites of all dimensions, from websites with millions of visits to websites with low traffic volume

It's safe, Google promises to take care of the privacy of your data by being aware that the web analysis data are part of the confidential information, so they are given complete protection.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to reprocess the information: you have to be careful when tagging campaigns, create filters to segment information in profiles, etc ... Any error can cause the data not to register correctly. And the data can not be reprocessed; If they are lost or not registered correctly, nothing can be done to recover them. The same would happen if the tracking code of any of the pages on the website were deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend its use to increase traffic on your website, improve the performance of it

Get a traffic analysis of my website, as a developer this tool is very useful

There is a mobile application that is very useful to take it everywhere in several of the technologies

Google Analytics review by Matthew V.
Matthew V.

"Google Analytics Gives Great Insight"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about google analytics is the amount of specific information that you can find, and it is very intuitive as to how to sort the data.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I could even try to say that I dislike is also one of the things that I like the most - just the pure amount of data that it gives you - I like it, but it can sometimes be overwhelming just how much there is that could be gone through or used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a website, you need google analytics - google still dominates the search industry and you need to know where people are coming from.

We are tracking all of our online campaigns with the help of google analytics - website traffic, traffic from our facebook page, specific email campaigns. It not only lets us know where our traffic is coming from, but what keywords they are using in a search and what pages on our website are being visited the most and are most popular.

Google Analytics review by Volodymyr K.
Volodymyr K.

"Powerful product for skilled users"

What do you like best?

If you know how to leverage it properly, Google Analytics is a very robust solution that combines various types of analytics. I like that you can break down the information by different levels and categories (such as secondary dimension capability). I also like that it can combine Google ads and search console data which makes it an all-in-one tools for all you website analytics.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I actually dislike it but Google support (FAQ and knowledge base in particular) is horrible. Sometimes when you don't now how to build a specific report, you need read multiple knowledge base articles and as a result you end reading an article which is not relevant to the request you had originally.

Also, in order to use some of GA functionality you need to take their free courses or spend some time exploring its functionality on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time with their online courses if you you want to use it its maximum. Integrate it with your Google ads account. If your are nit using the product, start using it as its absolutely free and it will help you derive insights from your marketing efforts and behavior of users on your website.

We use Google Analytics to track website activity and analytic for our corporate websites. We also use it to analyze the effectiveness of some of our SEO and marketing efforts. It also helps to run split test campaigns.

Google Analytics review by Hai L.
Hai L.

"Website Manager"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Setting up conversion tracking isn't straight forward. We connect it with Google Adwords, but there there is a few bits of code that need to be added to the website as well as connecting everything through Adwords and analytics takes a bit of admin user setting and going back and forth between the two sites. It does work but just be prepared to spend more than you would normally think on this. Sometimes I even call up their support who can help make sure you set it up correctly and implemented it correctly.

Education - Expository writing

Google Analytics review by John F.
John F.

"Google Analytics: Reliable Workhorse"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics gives you everything you could possibly need in terms of analyzing site traffic. In fact - way more than we've had a chance to explore for ourselves or our clients. And the API allows us to integrate our client data into the dashboard they see in our system.

What do you dislike?

It can be overwhelming in terms of the amount of data available. I can't fault a product for giving you more than you need - especially when it's (basically) free. I think the documentation can fall down sometimes because it is such a large product, and it is updated and expanded on a regular basis. And it would be GREAT if it was easier to recover lost accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not evaluated the competition in terms of visitor analytics in many years. But my feeling is that you have to at least consider Google Analytics among your choices. If seeking Analytics for one site, it's an extremely light-weight setup at almost no cost. If using it for more intense business purposes, it scales to any number of sites. And combined with the API, you can use the data however you see fit.

We use Google Analytics both to analyze our own site traffic, and also plug it into our clients' sites to analyze theirs. The main benefit we've realized has been the ability to work with clients to hit their goals - whatever they might be. If a client asks "why aren't we getting more sales through our site", we always start with Analytics. Is the problem with a lack of visitors to the site? Where are they dropping out of the sales funnel? It helps us back up our client advice with measurable data.

Google Analytics review by David P.
David P.

"Absolutely necessary to be able to get accurate data on customers who visit your site "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to see the data once setup. Once setup unless you remove the code you put on the website by mistake it should be work pretty much forever. You can then setup specific goals that will allow you to see different types of conversions. For example we use "conversions" to be when people click on certain buttons, as well as give us a call or send us an email or fill out a form. It really does work seamlessly and can also send the data in real time to adwords so adwords can better optimize to get you future better conversions.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not create a website without using this.

We can see where our customers are coming from and better market to them with the data. You can see everything from the device type they use, to the OS and locations.

Google Analytics review by Corine A.
Corine A.

"Detailed analysis of website visitors"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is incredibly helpful for understanding and analyzing website traffic. I use it for my own website as well as my clients’ websites in order to get a good overall and detailed picture of who is visiting our sites, how they got there, and how long they’re staying. I have weekly reports sent to my clients so they can keep abreast of their website user traffic. I appreciate that Google Analytics can send out automatic reports to my clients so I don’t have to do it manually.

What do you dislike?

It was a little bit confusing to use at first. The way it is set up isn’t as straightforward as it could be, but I was able to figure it out. The interface takes a bit of tech savvy to understand and is not for the average (non-tech) person to use.

Google Analytics allows me to keep track of all the visitor and traffic information for my and my clients’ websites all in one place and is very detailed and complete. My clients want detailed information about who is visiting their website and Google Analytics allows me to provide them with that information. As mentioned above, the ability to send out automatic reports to my clients is a major benefit as well.

Google Analytics review by Giovanni C.
Giovanni C.

"Best way to track your marketing dollars"

What do you like best?

When used properly and installing all the snippets in the pages you want o track, it will give you the necessary data to make marketing adjustments

What do you dislike?

Its not as user friendly as it tries to be. A lot of the options are very well hidden or berried beneath other submenus. It still has to do a bit more work for individuals who are a one man operation in a small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many products that can track web traffic but if you are also working with adwords or adwords express, this is the best way to incorporate all of your marking tools to make the best possible marketing decisions. It is not perfect, but it will make a great attempt at keeping all of the data in one single shop. I guess thats how monopolies succeed.

Without a legitimate traffic tracking system like google analytics, it would be like inviting guests to your house and you are blindfolded to welcome them in.

Google Analytics review by Todd W.
Todd W.

"Google analytics is must use tool"

What do you like best?

In my opinion, Google analytics is a must use tool for anyone serious about taking their online business operations to the next level. I love the fact it tracks numerous data points of my customers on my website so that we can better optimize our website for better and stronger conversions.

What do you dislike?

It's a little limited in the type of data you can retrieve and it's hard to explain to the new employee on how to create a new dashboard. I also wish that they had an embedded heat-mapping feature, so I would need to pay third-party services like lucky orange for more data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's one of the best free tools to analyze the traffic coming from your site.

It's helped us really optimized our site better for mobile and desktop, we can see where our traffic really is coming from whether it is from social, PPC, or even organic reach online.

Google Analytics review by Siddhant W.
Siddhant W.

"The best online analytics tool that shows detailed info-graphics and statistics of your website"

What do you like best?

Being created by Google, the best thing I like about this tool is its simplicity. The user interface is really well-designed and easy to use. Talking about Google applications, Analytics is highly secure and reliable too.

It shows a complete dashboard with different tiles about the different metrics from the website to which we integrate Google Analytics.

Some of the main features that I love are the number of new and returning visitors on the website, their geo-location, the devices used to access the websites and many more.

Apart from these features, it is really simple to integrate google analytics within a website, by simply copy-pasting the API code or embed code.

It seems to be a really premium feature as there are very few competitors that provide such functionalities. The reporting feature and sharing them are really marvelous.

Google Analytics is also accessible from mobile too, so we could track all statistics even on travel.

The ability to monitor such real-time data and view such pre-cocnfigured metrics makes it a great application.

What do you dislike?

There could be a provision for more customizations and user-access especially at the time of integration and viewing different statistics. There could be more reporting options available and custom reports too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool!

This tool really helps our marketing, sales and support team, as we know a lot about our visitors that are engaged to the website. This helps us in getting more leads, attracting more people at a specific location, etc.

Google Analytics review by Oliver S.
Oliver S.

"Easier to learn and use than before."

What do you like best?

Google analytics really helps me identify when and where my web traffic is coming from. Being in the energy business, using google analytics helps me identify trends when related to weather changes and calendar dates year to year. It also helps me easily identify which of my ads are driving traffic to the site. It also helps identify which of my blogs drives more traffic as well.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to learn, or at least it was several years ago. Google has seemed to listen to it's users to help make the experience less painful and more polished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start off slow. It's a big lift and requires time to get used to it.

Google Analytics helps me too solve issues where I'm not getting the call through to my businesses. Basically shows me where a potential customer leaves off, before making the next leap down the funnel. It has helped me in this regard by making sure I have an easy call button on mobil and forms on desktop and mobil so a potential customer can effortlessly reach out to us.

Google Analytics review by Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.

"Analytics for Ultimate Insight"

What do you like best?

As someone who isn't coding-level, tech guru, it is awesome to be able to easily see what my demographics are, where my traffic is coming from, and what I can do to increase traffic to my little website. I find this information extremely interesting, and it is rewarding to see how my work is paying off.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the platform can be difficult to navigate if you are brand-new to it. It can be easy to confuse settings or pathways. However, with experience, this becomes less of an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch a few Youtube tutorials if you feel lost. There is a wealth of information out there!

Google Analytics allows me continue to focus my work where it is most paying off, and not waste my time where it is not. I am also able to identify "hot topics" and successful columns. Overall, it makes me a more informed content creator.

Google Analytics review by Sam P.
Sam P.

"Google Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is incredible. I love the real time updates, the functions and features of being able to view top landing pages for our website, the revenue for any given time period, top serach terms, the breakdown of gender and age, and location of purchases. There is almost nothing this program can't do.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike is the complexety of the program. If you are not well rehearsed in the program it could very difficult to use. Figring out the right data to pull and where to pull it from can become very messy very quick. The userinterface can also be somewhat of a challenge to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product to anyone in retail. This is the only experience i have with the program and it works wonders if you know how to use it. Learning it can be a struggle but if you can master it, it becomes a major tool that can really help you become profitable. bounce rates, Revenue, search terms, landing pages, null search terms this tool is extremely helpful

We use this tool to help determine many of the business problems and strengths. Where we should be targeting certain demographics, what products to boost, what pages need attention, what search terms to boost, where to direct customers. This tool provides us with weekly reports on a product, search terms and sales that we use as drivers for our business.

Google Analytics review by Joel H.
Joel H.

"Excellent Software for Tracking Web Traffic"

What do you like best?

- Well one of the best things is that it is free to use, hard to beat the return on investment when it is free.

- Backed by Google so the system is live and working 24/7.

- Data is ready and available whenever you need it and can be exported for your custom reporting needs.

- You can track multiple sites using the same login and share access to the data so other users can login using their own credentials.

What do you dislike?

Google tends to change the interface about once a year without warning. They also like to change terms for visitor actions here and there, which can make the system harder to use. Once you learn the new layout or terminology it is not a big deal, just a pain that Google does this with no warning or instruction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really just install it and start looking at it. The system is free to use and adding the tracking codes to your site is very simple. Once you have it installed Google Analytics starts tracking data immediately. Give a few days to a week and then take a look and see if it is meeting your expectations. The worst thing that can happen is you loose a little bit of time.

Tracking visitors to websites. It allows us to see how they came into the site, where they went, how long they were on the site and if they completed any desired actions.

Google Analytics review by Chandrakant S.
Chandrakant S.

"Best Analytics Real-Time Statics, Graph, Timeline."

What do you like best?

Real Time Tracking Analytic shows best result for website marketing and development. The wesite or blog can get the more user by checking the analytic. The analytic shows the stats of active user, location, browser, Operating System, Device, Time, Page views and many more function which is also free for use totally. Custom Dashboard is making the user tracking easy with more focus on essential things only what user wants. It also work on android we can check analytic on mobile anywhere, anytime in mobile to make the fast growth and can get the audience to the website or blog.There are graph and visual elements to understand the progress of the website and blog.It also work on WordPress blog and website. One user can track many website that he wants to track and maintain under one dashboard which reduces the time and make process easy.It is easy to understand and use. There is a lot of option to learn how to implement the analytic in website or in app if problem occur. New cross-device capabilities is also available in the beta version of analytic now. They always make new updates to make the analytic best.

What do you dislike?

There is no plugin for WordPress needed third party or manual implementation of tracking code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make WordPress Official Google Analytic Plugin.

It help to check the Blog views and track people to check which page is people viewing more and we can give the blog for region which people needed.

Google Analytics review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"A Good Tool For Evaluating Your Success In Online-Business"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics provides a wide list of functions. Among them, we want to estimate some we consider more competitive and robust than other similar systems. First of all, we mean system’s opportunity to provide the analysis of the effectiveness of the web-resource (user route, download speed, etc.), generation of reports in real-time mode, and the estimation of media, search, and social advertising channels. Its a great tool to see which third party referral websites are giving your site the best traffic.

What do you dislike?

Though we find Google Analytics appropriate for our needs, we’d like some things to work differently. We mean we’re not as happy as a clam at a high tide when we notice Google Analytics restriction on the depth of access to data. There is no way to track each specific visit or each specific click. One more thing, the information collected by Google Analytics is not owned by the user, but Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the free version, it's less helpful as the data it's using is limited compared to other software out there. It doesn't help us pinpoint where to focus our campaigns on, however, which has helped a lot in getting agent participation up.

We tested some other tools before that and paid even money for them before we used this tool for our daily work. Now we are completely satisfied with all the features the tool offers and don't need to pay a lot of money for it.

Google Analytics review by Pedro José L.
Pedro José L.

"Great analytics tool with friendly GUI"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is free, I use it on my blog, they even made a plug-in for wordpress! It's very easy to implement and use on webpages to track user behavior, demographics, visit duration, interaction, and a lot more information that may be really useful. It's the go-to tool to understand how people use and access your website. It connects with Google Data Studio, to provide visualizations of gathered data. Also you can filter information just to see what you really need.

What do you dislike?

Nowadays there's a growing number of users that are nervous of being tracked. If the find out you're using Google Analytics, they may decide not to use your website, also te page speed decreases every time the browser has to go to a server and back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them to read some documentation (provided by Google for free) before start using Google Analytics. Newbie users may find it difficult to set up at first, and of course they should understand the information it gives to them.

Google Analytics gives us the capacity to know which are the famous pages and links on our website, so you can identify the content that people like the most. I was able to find out how visitors located my website, this helped me a lot to optimize my blog SEO.

Google Analytics review by Maulik R.
Maulik R.

"Track your website's activities accurately now!"

What do you like best?

I am using google analytics since I have been in this field. I must say, it will always help you out whether you want to track the visitor's details. You can have the accurate traffic details of any website. You can apply the filters to check the specific location, time, landing pages, etc! Facility of funnel and goal set up are the most important feature to target the right audience.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any big dislike about it. Sometimes facing issues while using the keyword planner tool in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will highly recommend to the freshers/ beginner also to use Analytics as this is the great platform to learn and be the master of it.

It was really tough to measure the audience, traffic, returning users, new users, especially the bounce rate, page views and much more. This tags and the result can help you differentiate and measure the audience. I am able to check the results now just by selecting some filters.

Google Analytics review by Joanne W.
Joanne W.

"Informative and Useful"

What do you like best?

The best I like about this tool is how easy you can transition from one website to another to check on the analytics. Since I work with multiple clients, we are able to jump around and quickly gather the necessary information for our clients.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the filters on the left hand side are a bit hard to follow with all the subcategories. Sometimes you have to sift through different links in order to get the information you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of Google analytics! It will give you so much good information to help not only improve your website, but to determine the needs and strategies to better improve your business.

This tool is great to figure out if desktop VS mobile is getting traction and if we need to focus our efforts and energy to one platform. We can also determine mainly where the leads are coming from in such as facebook, instagram, yahoo, bing, etc.

Google Analytics review by Luis T.
Luis T.

"Metrics that allow the advance without limits of personal marks"

What do you like best?

The toolkit offered by google analytics is the most complete in the market, it allows segmenting the audience by gender and age, which is incredible if we are working with product brands targeting people over 35 and people over 20 years of age. by the panel of metrics is simply sensational, it helps to verify if the campaigns carried out on social networks are fulfilling their purpose by indicating where the client's website traffic comes from, and based on these results we can improve or even make changes in the marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

It is not able to measure some events such as purchases or access to the online shopping cart only indicates the stay and time, but is not able to offer a better result such as customer temperature maps, to improve the UX of the website, it does not have a system of notifications configurable according to the number of impressions reached or visits reached, requires a constant check of the panel via desktop or via the app for smartphones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Knowing how to understand the observed data is fundamental not only to keep the base numbers, it is also necessary to take the time to understand how the behavior of the events affects the strategy made by the marketing team.

By allowing us to manage a considerable number of accounts simultaneously, it is easier to assign several clients to a single work group and maintain a more stepped supervision, the data is exportable, which allows us to make monthly reports and define the new paths that the general brands such as personal ones.

Google Analytics review by Casey H.
Casey H.

"Great Tool for Marketers with Flexibility and Customizations "

What do you like best?

The customization features are what I benefit from and utilize the most. Personal dashboards, reports, and segments enable the most important information to be readily available.

There is also a ton of data available! If you have a team available to configure the account correctly, there is a lot of valuable insights to gain from Google analytics. Looking into the data can provide details on how and why users are visiting your website and provides opportunities to enhance the experience.

What do you dislike?

Google analytics is not easy to use immediately. I required extensive training prior to using Google Analytics and even after training, did not fully understand the information available. Part of this is because there is so much data available in this tool, it can be confusing to find what you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build out custom reports, dashboards, and segments. Particularly if you or your client is not technically savvy, these reports provide opportunities to easily see a clear picture of the data.

Details on user interactions with clients websites. The information available has provided meaningful opportunities to eliminate roadblocks in website experience and take advantage of website features that are most popular.

Additionally, as a digital marketer, Google Analytics provides metrics on how to measure the success or failure of my work and prove to my clients how my efforts have improved their website and user experiences.

Google Analytics review by Tommaso V.
Tommaso V.

"Most powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Industry standard, simple and powerful integration, in depth analysis. Ability to easily share datas with clients. Google analytics is the only statistic tools that you will most probably find as an integration option in most of the other tools and soaftware that you will ever use, like CMS, CRM, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, etc. And the very best part is that it is free!

I believe that any web professional cannot avoid using Google Analytics.

What do you dislike?

I hate the "not provided" data in search queries, however available with other tools like Search Console. Sometimes is not very easy to understand and be informed on new upgrades and improvements of the platform, although improvements are obviously very welcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have no other choice

Very useful information on our clients' websites usage. I was able to understand possible weknesses in our projects and ways to improve the users' experience on the websites we develop.

Google Analytics review by Ted T.
Ted T.

"Excellent potential"

What do you like best?

The information available within the system is invaluable. We are at the Golden Age of customer data management, and GA is a feather in the hat of our efforts. This is a tier one tool that can be used to really game your website to appropriate people, at appropriate times, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is so much information available in GA. Because of this it is easy to wade in to the dashboard/system and latch on to the lowest hanging fruit. Because of this there are a lot of wasted leads, burned time, and evaporating potential. Additionally, the learning curve is really, really steep. This is the sole reason that I docked the program two stars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using GA, however, I would doubly recommend investing in time and training to make sure that you are stewarding your investment. I found many third-party training providers that were very capable and able to help me understand the immense potential within GA.

Being able to carefully track and understand our visitors helps us as a small business. Additionally, being able to independently track marketing efforts provides significant information that would otherwise be unavailable. There is no other tool that I have worked with that compares to Google Analytics.

Google Analytics review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"Pretty Accurate Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that the systems lets you be as critical as you want. If you upgrade from the basic package, you have the option to do a lot more in-depth searches into website hits. The free version (which is what I have) gives you an overview of # of visitors to your site, location, and if anyone is on the website at the moment. I will say it is pretty user friendly. I haven't had any trouble navigating it.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get a little more information from the analytics without having to upgrade. The free version doesn't provide as much information as I would like. I probably just need to go ahead and upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is pretty darn simple. I can't really think of anything. As long as you know how to set up the plugins.

Tracking website traffic and online sales.

Google Analytics review by Kirsten J.
Kirsten J.

"Vital information for anyone looking to improve their business"

What do you like best?

The conversion funnel tracking is so useful. We are able to see where in the funnel we are losing people and make improvements to streamline our sales. The real time tracking of the users on our site is also great to get an idea of how users are navigating and where they are getting stuck. It has also been useful during times where our website has crashed to monitor exactly how long our site was down and what pages were most effected by the crash

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are too complicated for me to understand. It's not always the most intuitive to use. It seems like there are a large number of clicks that it takes to get from one report to another that are related.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has continued to get easier the more I use it. More importantly they offer courses that anyone can take to improve the way that they understand and use the product.

We are using google analytics to make sure that the digital spend we are are making is actually getting results. We are also using it to make sure users are able to navigate well through our website and not dropping off at a certain point.

Google Analytics review by Wade W.
Wade W.

"Definitely worth the (free) cost - An industry standard with it's quirks"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is clearly the leader in this space. Google's business is knowing what is happening with users on your website, so using them to better understand that your self makes a lot of sense. There is a huge community of people who understand, teach, train, talk about, and use Google Analytics, so help is never very far away.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint against GA is the lack of access to the raw data. It makes sense why Google does this, they are crunching huge amounts of data to make the reports they give you. Accessing that raw data however limits you frequently, and many of the resources around GA talk about ways to work within that constraint. Many of the competitors to GA know this is a pain point, and make that data freely available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you have very specific needs that are critical to your business, Google Analytics is probably the right tool.

We use GA to monitor traffic across all of our web-based properties.

Google Analytics review by Ricardo Andrés P.
Ricardo Andrés P.

"GOOGLE ANALYTICS EXPLORE YOUR TRAFFIC"

What do you like best?

One of the great advantages of knowing in detail the flow of traffic on our web pages is that it allows you to know when to share the topics, whether you upload an article or new analysis on the same web page or share the links of the website in social networks.

In addition, Google Analytics statistics allow us to know the behavior and navigation of the public that is interested in the publications of our website, which allows us to see how many people visit our website, from which country, from what type of device we visit, how long they stay and what are the most relevant issues of the visitors of the website.

What do you dislike?

Although Google Analytics is a great tool and although the interface is quite intuitive, it is not as easy to use as they say, making it a little complex for beginners due to the large number of functions it has, since some aspects are difficult to find and use properly where only the simplest functions are mastered first, only with a little time you get to master the statistics of Google Analytics based on learning about the practice of learning about the trial of error and success, some graphics are missing, as the one that compares the number of visitors in the seven days of the week, as well as the use of more vivid colors in the graphics "is little colorful" although this is clearly a matter of taste, since some users prefer interfaces with graphics of different colors as is my case

Recommendations to others considering the product

The analysis and statistics of our web pages is essential either at a business or personal level, being the key to improve our content drastically to increase our visitor traffic on our website.

So, if you want your website and your interactions on social networks, as well as the advertising indexed on your website to obtain an attractive flow of people, use it to a greater extent as a valuable GOOGLE ANALYTICS tool and you will achieve it.

Through Google Analytics, it brings a deep knowledge of the web pages in visitor traffic statistically as well as see the effectiveness of advertising, allowing to recognize possible strategic improvements of all kinds such as: content, advertising, design, use of the site and interaction of content with social networks. All this allows us to refine the design of the website and the use of keywords according to the topic searched by the visitors of the website, which will have better results up to three times better, all this revealed by the very valuable information on Google Analytics statistics sources.

Google Analytics review by Gabe O.
Gabe O.

"Necessary tool for anyone with a website "

What do you like best?

He ability to capture all user interaction on my website and attribute it to the appropriate channel along with the break down of the behavioral flow.

What do you dislike?

the interface is slightly clunky. With no prior expirience learning the interface can be daunting to say the least. It took me more than a year of daily use to feel completely confident and I am styill learning new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training courses that Google provides. They may seem very slow and pointless but it will speed up your production in the long run and show you features that you may not know exist along with how to use them.

We are utilizing Google Events to track conversions on our website. We realized the benefit of this by being able to track all conversions to give an accurate RoI on all of our digital efforts.

Google Analytics review by Vishal A.
Vishal A.

"Best Analytics tools For Websites."

What do you like best?

The Best Thing in Google Analytics You can See the Real-Time Traffic in Google Analytics Platform with The best Part is You Can track the device Type Traffic where it comes from.

What do you dislike?

There is the Only one thing dislike Sometime it is never shown from which keyword traffic is coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Analytics is the best products for every business who want to sell and giving any type of service digitally and i would like to refer everyone to use this product for measure your user interest and behaviour with the help of it You can easily provide user demand.

Basically, with Google Analytics, I solved Major Business Problem Is ROI. ROI is the One of the most important thing which helps you get more leads & understanding what actually customers want. So with the help of Google Analytics I can retarget my audience and which helps me to convert more Sales for my products.

Google Analytics review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"Ideal for Optimizing and Evaluating Digital Efforts"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics allows you and your team an immense span of metrics to build what matters to your organization and allows for opportunities to optimize and prove value for digital marketing efforts. I really enjoy seeing how easy this can make attribution, especially for social media, visible and able to track users journey through your content and websites. Using Google Analytics has and will change how you view your metrics and capturing the user journey and experience across multiple touchpoints.

What do you dislike?

There is an initial steep learning curve that will leave you feeling overwhelmed or simply wondering how to get started. This is a great opportunity to stop and enroll in the many available courses available to learn the platform and understand how to build strong campaigns and utile the tools available to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have never used this or a similar system before, start using the courses Google offers so you can have a good head start. Be patient and willing to think long term in your implementation. It's always a value-add when you can become certified and feel confidence in launching and evaluating ongoing marketing and advertising efforts.

Proving value and return on social and digital efforts is key when reporting on marketing efforts and how audiences react and interact with content. Learning how to fully utilize this program will allow you to broaden your understanding of metrics and how to fine-tune digital efforts.

Google Analytics review by Erika M.
Erika M.

"Used for a blog and reviews and it worked for me!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to just implement GA into your blog or website. I was not really well versed in websites when I started and GA was necessary for people who wanted reviews on their products, so I had to have it. I liked that I didn't have to be a pro to add the HTML to my blog and get started. It immediately started logging all the visitors to my page.

What do you dislike?

No problems with it at all, I liked that it worked well for someone who didn't know much about HTML :)

I liked that I was able to see not just traffic to my blog, but also because it allowed me to see how many return visits I received. It was all-encompassing for me and helped me to let the possible companies know just how many unique visitors I had each month.

Google Analytics review by Yusuf B.
Yusuf B.

"Great Web Analytics tool to improve website performance"

What do you like best?

Google analytics is online software that Google have designed to help you improve your website performance.

This tool has helped me figure a lot of issues and fixes I need to do on my blog most especially, tracking of low performance pages.

The new question tab helps me analyze my blog pages with just some few clicks.

It is easier to get results and eliminate the problems and it is a great tool for checking leads on paid campaign.

What do you dislike?

For the first time that I got to use the tool, it took me time to understand and use.

You can not view present day statistics, you will have to Wait for the next day to get your website data which is very slow.

I use Google analytics to track my pages, and it has helped figure out which pages that needs to be sharing improved overtime in terms of engagement and lead generation.

Google Analytics review by Joseph A.
Joseph A.

"Great Entry-Level Platform"

What do you like best?

It is free and easy to use. I like the customization of reports too, these are flexible and easy to learn for beginners. There is even more advanced options to diver deeper into the data to make sure that you are utilizing all channels properly and measure through the funnel.

What do you dislike?

There is some lag and limitations with cross-platform attribution. If they can fix this, it would be a great platform to run across multiple touchpoints in the user journey for ad campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to just jump and start working in it!

I am trying to know my client's audience more and grow their traffic. With Google Analytics, I am able to see this and track users along with revenue generated, ROI, ROAS, etc. It has really helped changed the game for our team to learn more about effectiveness.

Google Analytics review by Carlos E.
Carlos E.

"Great"

What do you like best?

I like that you can collect statistics on navigation and actions performed by users who visit a web page and with the data you can do a great things for your website. In other hand, a great thing is that it's free, only we must have a Google account for that. It's easy to install in our website and it's easy for understand. We can customize our website anyway.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the results of that are costly to do and requires a lot of time that the website works correctly. In other hand, the data is stored in Google and that's not good for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that because it's easy and we can obtain from the tool, as the SEO blog and web positioning exposes.

We lost a lot of people in our site and we don't know how. With the data that gives us Google we can resolve that. After a while the people increase and we can report the activities to the people.

Google Analytics review by Carlos R.
Carlos R.

"All the information you need in a single portal"

What do you like best?

You have all the necessary information to analyze the data and traffic of your Web pages. It allows you to analyze the quality of your traffic, most visited pages, origin of visits, number of accesses ... etc. It is an indispensable tool for any self-respecting webmaster. Basic tool to know how your website works and where to guide it or to what audience your content is being directed.

What do you dislike?

It has no problem, Google Analytics borders on perfection on the functions it does. Maybe too much information at the beginning that you do not know very well how to interpret, but you end up controlling everything perfectly after a few days.

Maybe a menu not so clear to control when you have several websites discharged, but everything is getting used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obligado if you are a webmaster, there is more to comment. It is an indispensable tool to analyze the traffic of your website and improve your visits, with easy implementation.

Easy implementation on your site, basically copying a file to the root of your FTP or even inserting a small code in the HEAD of your website. How I say, it is not that I recommend it, it is that it is an obligatory option.

All. Before we had no information about anything related to the webs. With Analytics, it allows us to analyze traffic and make important decisions about our customers and future decisions. Also know if certain projects are working, you must improve something or modify your content to fit the type of visits you have.

Google Analytics review by Gal P.
Gal P.

"A MUST for optimizing your lead generation processes and operations"

What do you like best?

You literally have EVERY piece of information you need at your fingertips. I love that it truly is a one-stop shop. Additionally, it's great that there is no lack of information available both on the platform and on the internet that aids you in maximizing your usage with Google Analytics.

What do you dislike?

When I said it has everything. it literally has EVERYTHING. So it's a little overwhelming if you aren't familiar with the platform. And although there is a lot of information out there, it's tricky to know what to look for because not all the information is stored in one centralized location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No question. MUST

Understanding lead generation analytics, website traffic, which channels are most effective, etc. The benefit is transparency and clarity into the operations and processes you are using to increase revenues for your business.

Google Analytics review by Allison S.
Allison S.

"Everyone should be using Google Analytics! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use and understand. It's also really much more detailed than I imagined!

What do you dislike?

If I hadn't had someone to tell me what was most important for me to look at and follow for my particular business, I might not have know what to look at first and when/how to start making updates to my website based on the info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have avoided it for a while because I thought my website and instagram analytics were useful enough. Boy was I wrong! I had a business coach show me a quick run down of how google analytics works, and I made sure to sign up the next day. You have nothing to loose by using it!

How to help people engage on my website!! How to make my website load faster and run more smoothly.

Google Analytics review by Keyanna G.
Keyanna G.

"Google Analytics Very Helpful for Reporting"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is an amazing tool that allows you to explain where a clients traffic is coming from. Clients are always looking for new channels to funnel money to or vis-versa. Analytics also lets you look at the demographics of the traffic which helps narrow target markets. The data is easy to understand and is sorted in a meaningful way. You can also see live data to see who is on the site in that moment and what action they are taking.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how sometimes the data is off. This is an issue that is normal because 100% accuracy is hard to achieve. I also dislike that in order to get data you have to use data studio (great product) or take screenshots to present to clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have very little recommendations for Google Analytics. I would say it would be nice for more options when you make graphs. Being able to change the colors would be nice for fitting into reports. It would be nice to have an access code that a company has that they can use to give access to others.

I use analytics to help SEO clients and reporting traffic before and after site changes. Clients love to see the results we are able to show through the data provided. Conversion tracking is very helpful and lets us give the clients a clear view to whether or not they are achiveing their goals.

Google Analytics review by Mario F.
Mario F.

"Toda la información al alcance de tu mano"

What do you like best?

Con esta herramienta que nos ofrece Google podrás tener acceso a toda la información relativa a lo que ocurre en tu página web, tanto personal como profesional. Podrás conocer hasta el más mínimo detalle quienes visitan tu sitio web: desde dónde llegan a ella, en que página aterrizan, cuántas páginas ven, cuánto tiempo permanecen, si eran antiguos visitantes, si se produce alguna conversión, que sistema operativo y navegador usan, edad, idioma,… La lista sería interminable, y puedes pasarte horas analizando toda la información.

Obviamente con el tiempo aprendes a discernir cuál es la información relevante, y cómo interpretar dicha información. Tienes que familiarizarte con los menús que hay en la columna de la izquierda, y averiguar que parámetros debes controlar y cuáles no deben hacerte perder el tiempo. Como todo en esta vida, es cuestión de práctica.

What do you dislike?

Es muy útil, pero un poco complicado de manejar (al menos cuando eres un principiante). En cuanto acumules unas cuantas horas de experiencia ya podrás empezar a sacarle partido.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No conozco otro software similar que proporcione tanta y tan valiosa información. Son datos necesarios para mejorar un sitio web.

La información es dinero. Conocer a fondo el comportamiento y los gustos de los usuarios de tu sitio web te permitirá tomar las decisiones adecuadas en cada momento para rentabilizar y monetizar el tráfico por internet. Carecer de esta información, o ignorarla, supondría tomar decisiones casi a ciegas, y cuyos resultados podrían no ser los esperados.

Google Analytics review by Gilles D.
Gilles D.

"All you need to get started with Web Analytics "

What do you like best?

As a growth marketer active in consulting, coaching and training I always tell clients the very first step to growth is proper tracking - because what you measure is what you control. When they ask me how to get started, I just advise Google Analytics because it does most of the stuff you need and it's completely free. It does what it needs to do, no more, no less. When it comes to mere acquisition on your website, 90% chances are Google Analytics will do the job for you.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics does what it has to do but you as a user you need to know where to look. If you have never used it or have no one around you who can guide you around, I would recommend you to take a small course (YouTube videos should be fine) to get the most out of the application.

Basic web analytics, Google Analytics is pretty solid and in most cases, you don't need more advanced software. Solid Google quality at a low cost.

Google Analytics review by Alejandro C.
Alejandro C.

"Las estadísticas de tu página web en una aplicación"

What do you like best?

La posibilidad de analizar las estadísticas de tu web a tiempo real, tanto la situación geográfica de los visitantes, como el tiempo medio el cual están en la página. Puedes ver los usuarios activos, la retención de usuarios, el porcentaje de rebote de tu página, la forma por la cual han llegado a tu página web, analizar tu audiencia segmentando a tu público por completo (por edad, intereses, mercado...) Es increíble lo que puedes llegar a hacer con esta función gratuita de google.

What do you dislike?

Algunas veces las estadísticas no se refrescan correctamente y tienes que esperar un tiempo a que aparezcan las últimas estadísticas o al implementar algunas funciones nuevas que no tenías habilitadas. En ocasiones pueden durar hasta 24 horas, y eso para mí es mucho tiempo. A la hora de instalarlo, también puede ser algo engorroso para un usuario que no está experimentado en el entorno de google o de wordpress, ya que en mi caso, tenía que vincular mi página de wordpress con google, y lo que puede resultar una tarea sencilla para un usuario experimentado en wordpress, para otros puede ser una tarea algo difícil.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo esta función de google a aquellos que busquen una forma fácil de gestionar su página web en cuanto estadísticas, posicionamiento, retención de usuarios...

Ahora tengo la posibilidad de analizar mi página web y ver su crecimiento o sus visitas, segmentar al público de mi página web, ver la repercusión que tiene mi página a la hora de publicar un contenido... etc.

Google Analytics review by Audrey S.
Audrey S.

"Great Tracking"

What do you like best?

I can track visitors to my website easily, and it shows where those visitors come from. We use Weebly as our web-hosting platform, which has some tracking data, but it seems random and inaccurate. Google Analytics gives me the peace of mind that the results I'm seeing are real-time and accurate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to navigate the Google Analytics platform. We've used it for multiple platforms, and I sometimes get stuck being given the analytic results of the platform I don't use anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and works if you're just looking for basic information on your website. You'll easily see who's visiting your website, your website traffic (how many visits today/week), if that traffic is decreased, and how long people stay on your website.

I am solving who is visiting my site, where they are visiting from, and how often they are visiting. Some of the benefits are knowing where to advertise and who to target.

Google Analytics review by Resa O.
Resa O.

"Easy to Use and Compatable"

What do you like best?

The reason I use Google Analytics is because it is not only easy to use but it is compatible with everything (websites, mobile apps) that we need to track analytics for and not only that - it makes tracking easy. With only a few clicks, the information is linked to Google Analytics for monitoring and tracking. Reports are easy to run and visually pleasing. Many people pay companies a lot of money to monitor analytics for their websites but Google Analytics makes it so easy that I’m able to do it myself.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I attempt to access my full analytics report via Google Analytics and I’m not able to do so because it displays no information for search traffic - even when I know that there has been search traffic on my websites. At first, it didn’t make sense and caused some hesitation about the service. Being able to track search traffic is a main reason I use the service - it’s important to know how many people are visiting my website - since it is how we conduct all business - and when this information isn’t accurately displayed it can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying Google Analytics because it is a free service so, there is nothing to lose. Simply tag your websit with the global site tag provided by Google and you will be up and running.

We use to pay a marketing company that track analytics for our website- which is the main way that we conduct all business. It was extremely costly and we were never sure how reliable the reports were since they were being run out of house by a third party company. Google Analytics has allowed us to bring tracking our website information back in house which not only saves a ton of money for my company but also lets us rest assured that the information that we are using to make high level decisions is 100% accurate and up to date.

Google Analytics review by Ángel E.
Ángel E.

"Ofrece datos de máximo interés"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics es una extraordinaria herramienta para conocer todos los datos relevantes que afectan a un sitio web. Ya sea en tiempo real o en una perspectiva histórica, podemos consultar todo tipo de parámetros para conocer el estado actual o la evolución de la actividad online de nuestra empresa (o página personal).

Podremos conocer hasta el más mínimo detalle, presentado en forma de tabla, gráfico, comparativa con períodos anteriores, mapas (si es información relativa a datos geográficos),...

Para seleccionar el informe que nos interesa, en la columna de la izquierda disponemos de un menú estructurado en categorías (audiencia, adquisición, conversiones,...) que a su vez tienen distintos apartados.

Es una herramienta muy precisa, y casi diría que imprescindible para los responsables de la actividad online.

What do you dislike?

Ofrece tal cantidad de información (lo cual en principio es una virtud) que puede llegar a ser excesiva. Sobre todo al principio requiere un período de adaptación para aprender a seleccionar los datos realmente importantes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si vas a dedicar tiempo a analizar y conocer el tráfico de una web, esta es la plataforma adecuada. Ninguna otra aportará tantos datos útiles, y una vez que nos hayamos familiarizado con sus menús, encontraremos rápidamente lo que necesitamos.

No hay otro software que brinde una cantidad de información tan amplia y detallada como Google Analytics. Esta información es necesaria para afrontar la toma decisiones futuras, y para corroborar si las decisiones ya tomadas han surtido los efectos esperados.

Google Analytics review by Olivia S.
Olivia S.

"Saves me a LOT of time"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see many analytics for my websites at a glance. It's great that I can save reports as well so I don't have to do the manual digging each week I need stats. I can essentially set up a report, which may take some time, and then I will not have to ever set it up again thanks to saved reports.

What do you dislike?

If you know what you're doing, it's a great thing. When I first started there was quite a learning curve, but thankfully the online community helped me get everything where I needed it.

We are using it to track users for our self-help widget. With this, we're able to see how many of our clients are using our walkthroughs, and it shows us which flows we need to work on.

Google Analytics review by José María M.
José María M.

"Información para mejorar"

What do you like best?

Una vez escuché que: si no se puede medir, no se puede mejorar. Y es cierto, si no podemos conocer y medir el impacto (positivo o negativo) de nuestras acciones, no sabremos si son acertadas o no.

Google, a través de Analytics, nos da la oportunidad de conocer pormenorizadamente el tráfico online de nuestra empresa (o de nuestra web personal), de modo que podamos valorar adecuadamente cómo afectan los cambios que vamos introduciendo.

Es un servicio muy completo (y un poco complejo también) que nos ofrece multitud de parámetros, en tiempo real o en datos históricos: ubicación, edad, navegador o dispositivo de los visitantes, páginas que frecuentan, durante cuánto tiempo permanecen en la web, conversiones,... Todo ellos presentado en tablas, gráficos o mapas en función de los datos consultados.

What do you dislike?

Es un servicio muy bueno que yo no sé como se podría cambiar para mejor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un servicio imprescindible para todos aquellos que quieren o necesitan manejar información sobre una página web.

Aporta datos relevantes tanto para la toma de decisiones, como para poder valorar a posteriori si dichas decisiones han sido acertadas.

Google Analytics review by Prashant S.
Prashant S.

"Track To Create a Fruitful Platform - Must Use Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like Google Analytics Because it gives precise information about Website Visitor - How They Respond, From Where they Came, On Which Time, Device, Page they are viewing my Website.

After when I have installed it in my website - Came to know from which platform users are coming and in what they are more interest. It also gives by which query the user come through search. one another profile is real time access.

Apart from that I also like the one single plaform for multipurpose use, you can check your ecommerce platform report, sales data, heatmaps integration.

What do you dislike?

Most of the time - It Shows No Data for search traffic. It Create a confusion. Because when a user landing to website then offcourse analyst know about the source - paid or organic. then why it never showcase most of the traffic? I never Understand about it, Would like to go through about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use google analytics because it helps your business to grow more and understand your customer approach and interest. You can check out the traffic promotion and activity in terms of location, device, source, time, day, action and more.

Google Analytics is a multi feature platform that you can use for web traffic analytics, mobile app analytics. It also helps you what changes are required to make your web app friendly according to search engine.

- Website Traffic Understand

- User Interest

- Customer Insights

- Promotion Result

- Ecommerce Tracking

- Event Tracking

Learning about Google Analytics?

* We monitor all Google Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.