Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite

3.8
(2 reviews)

Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite is designed to protects all of an organizations Google Apps data from expensive and even disastrous data loss.

Work for Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite?

Learning about Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite?

Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite Reviews

Showing 2 Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite reviews
Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite review by Juan Pablo A.
Juan Pablo A.

"Great backup tool, helps you keep all of your GSuite info safe but can be a little bit overwhelming"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and can keep all of GSuite's data. It shows tabs for the data stored for each GSuite service individually.

What do you dislike?

It is a very robust application and from the en user's point of view, it can be a little bit overwhelming with tons of information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This little application can give you wonders. You can install it for all of your domain or just for your own user. Keep in mind that it gives you lots of features and information and can be a little overwhelming for non tech users.

Helps to keep information backed up in case if emergency. Look at it as an insurance.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite
Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite review by Iris H.
Iris H.

"Excelent service to fit problems"

What do you like best?

I like the excelent support that I received whan I needed it. I remember when I began to use mail. They sent to me many explanation and I could to continue.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you have any doubt, you can contact them. They will resolve any problem that you have.

When I started to use mail I didn`t know how to do and they guide me. The I could work without problems.

What G Suite Utilities solution do you use?

Learning about Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite?

* We monitor all Google Apps Backup Service for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.