Google Apps Backup

Google Apps Backup is the best application to backup all Google data like email, Contacts, Calendar, Drive from domain users account to local drive

Work for Google Apps Backup?
Druva insync  eou  2x

Learning about Google Apps Backup?

Categories

Compare Google Apps Backup to Similar Solutions

Google Apps Backup Reviews

Ask Google Apps Backup a Question
Showing 12 Google Apps Backup reviews
Google Apps Backup review by <span>Avery L.</span>
Avery L.

Google Apps Backup is a life saver!

What do you like best?

Google Apps Backup is the Google/Android answer to the iCloud. Everything that is connect to your Google account - Gmail, Contacts, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Photos - are all interconnected and can be preserved with Google Apps Backup. It is easy to follow the instructions on how to give the app the required info and begin the backup process.

What do you dislike?

I am not in love with the price for the full version knowing that there are other alternatives to backing up this information. However, it does save time and effort to do it with one single software, so the price may be justifiable for what you are trying to accomplish - better safe than sorry.

It has allowed me to save primarily work-related materials and information from my Android phone such as e-mails and phone numbers, etc. just in case things go haywire. I tend to work from home and everything from my Samsung Galaxy is powered by Google Apps so the convenience of having the package deal being backed up has done wonders for knowing my work files are securely copied over.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Apps Backup
Google Apps Backup review by <span>Amruta G.</span>
Amruta G.

Ultimate Software for Backup

What do you like best?

Since I began utilizing Google Apps, everything has been simpler for me. I am utilizing Google Apps for various exercises including: Document administration (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides and so on.), My business Emails, Scheduling occasions on Calendar and considerably more. With regards to going down my exercises, Google Apps reinforcement benefit assume a vital part.

What do you dislike?

Interface to associate with help can be made strides. Google support is accessible to help us yet it needs change when we have to contact bolster group. Every single other administration and highlights looks extraordinary when utilizing google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ofcourse, in the event that you need to keep your computerized content secure, there is nothing superior to this administration. I would suggest it without a doubt!

Google is of course the best company to keep our data secure. I have realized a number of benefits using this and really satisfied so far. I would strongly recommend using this service for your personal or business needs. You can read reviews of other users before moving to this and am sure you would find the positives about it only.

So go ahead and start using their services.

What Backup solution do you use?

Google Apps Backup review by <span>Matt D.</span>
Matt D.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

GA backup keeps all data secure and backed up!

What do you like best?

Google Apps backup services are really good and safe. I use google drive to keep my important documents including Zip, docs, spreadsheets etc. Google App backup service keeps all data backed-up all the time. My emails are also safe using the service. I am able to retrieve my documents from the cloud when ever I need it. By now I have not lost any of my data and I can recover easily when needed.

Great service so far.

What do you dislike?

Interface to connect with support can be improved. Google support is available to help us but it needs improvement when we need to contact support team. All other services and features looks great when using google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So go ahead and start using their services.

I use google for keeping my emails, documents, compressed files, media etc. I have been able to recover my documents and see the revision history as well. Once I also got my deleted emails recovered, which is really great. So the support has been helpful and was able to recover things from the backup services available.

Google Apps Backup review by <span>Steve S.</span>
Steve S.

Secure your Emails via Google Apps Backup service!

What do you like best?

Google Apps has changed the world! Since I started using Google Apps, everything has been easier for me. I am using Google Apps for a number of activities including: Document management (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides etc.), My business Emails, Scheduling events on Calendar and much more. When it comes to backing up my activities, Google Apps backup service play an important role.

Using backup, All my data is secure forever. In past I mistakenly deleted the files from Google drive but Google apps backup team recovered those files for me easily.

Google provides Administrator area to manage all users within a organization, so Admin user can manage backups for all users. Admin user can also schedule the backups and communicate to support team via a Ticket support. Support team is available to reply ASAP (In most cases)

They have great support and services!

What do you dislike?

Regarding google apps and backup, i don't see anything which is not working well. By now I am really satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ofcourse, if you want to keep your digital content secure, there is nothing better than this service. i would recommend it for sure!

I use Google Apps for my company business and we also help clients to setup google apps for their businesses.

Google Apps Backup review by <span>Kevin K.</span>
Kevin K.

Google Apps Backup Software

What do you like best?

With this Google Apps backup tool I was able to perform quick & easy transfer of data from my account to my computer. The application is very user friendly and even the support team is very helpful & quick in solving the issues.

What do you dislike?

The price point/cost - there should be unlimited licensing for the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try to stay away from google as an email provider because in the future you'll have a hard time unsticking yourself from google's domain

Backing up google apps in case the data is needed to be retrieved or reimaged to a new machine

Google Apps Backup review by <span>Judi R.</span>
Judi R.

Google apps

What do you like best?

Ease of it user friendly love that it's cloud based

What do you dislike?

Not enough storage slow at retrieving information at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only upload smaller files holds only so much

It's nice the dr can get he info at home

Learning about Google Apps Backup?

* We monitor all Google Apps Backup reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories