Google Beacon Plaftorm

4.0

The Google beacon platform enables you to manage your beacons remotely, integrate with Google services and help users' devices to discover content and functionality across Android, native apps and the web.

Work for Google Beacon Plaftorm?

Learning about Google Beacon Plaftorm?

Categories

Google Beacon Plaftorm Reviews

Showing 28 Google Beacon Plaftorm reviews
Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Alirio Alfonso C.
Alirio Alfonso C.

"Beacon Plaftorm"

What do you like best?

The beacon platform I like for its wide technology for my communication that I use with bluetooth despite the low penetration or reach its possibilities are huge, this low power device sends signals to any other device that is compatible in its radius of action, part is used to send and extract information when connected to the Internet, that is, everything.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about the beacon platform is that having the activated bluetooth consumes energy and discharges the device, another case is the replacement of a battery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the google beacon platform, this tool is the most important worldwide is used for all kinds of information, such as: photo submissions, housing plans, location, messages, facilitates communication with customers and because it is for all kinds of information.

With the beacon platform I use it for everything, gathering information, sending information, photos, locations, it is a real tool and being connected to a server on the internet there are no limitations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Beacon Plaftorm
Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"A Bit of a Learning Curve; Stick with it!"

What do you like best?

Allows beacon deployers a great degree of integration and features. Your mileage may vary depending on where /what you're planning to use Beacon tech for, but the sheer scope and flexibility of the platform makes integrating creativity and innovation easier than ever.

What do you dislike?

As someone who was thrown headfirst into "beacon tech" through my introduction to using Google Beacon Platform, there was quite a bit of learning required on my part before I was able to really "play" with Google Beacon's features comfortably.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research what other users have already done so you don't have to end up reinventing the wheel.

We're using beacon to highlight areas of local historical significance for smaller, community-driven projects.

What GIS solution do you use?

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Such a get tool for your business marketing "

What do you like best?

This is a great platform for managing your beacon ad services! Very reliable.

What do you dislike?

SO far I do not have any complaints. This is very streamlined compared to other services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a new more streamlined and precise way of doing things. This takes the job of several things and gets them done at once. It is much more accurate and personalizable that other platforms we have used.

This allows me to deploy beacons. I can build highly personalized features, share me beacons to collaborate with others. It is very precise.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Eric O.
Eric O.

"Google Beacon and its proximity solutions"

What do you like best?

I like Google Beacon Platform because I can manage all my beacons in one place which allows me to monitor user experience based on each beacon's proximity.

What do you dislike?

I am a huge Google fan and Google Beacon Platform doesn't have specific issues that I don't like at this time.

The proximity based experiences that the beacons provide for each user to discover what is around them without any prior app installation. It brings to light location based alerts for websites and applications and drives local commerce from the users device.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User

"Great for remote work/companies "

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that I can integrate all of my documents, emails, etc from my Google account and throughout devices like Android and other functional applications!

What do you dislike?

You definitely need to know what you want to improve or change in your applications or devices before jumping into this website. There are many options and support which can be overwhelming but helpful if you know how to use them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have more video guides on the site to make it easier to understand, navigate and use! There are alot of guides but videos are usually more helpful.

Creating personalized features and uses in our applications. We love how we can share with other businesses yet also work remotely.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"Google Beacon Review"

What do you like best?

The fact that more features constantly become available with each beacon

What do you dislike?

only can gather geographical information from users with their location service on

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to use since the beacon will aid you to collect photos, review, and other user-generated content for your business from people who’ve actually visited

We are using it to improve advertising by improving local SEO levels and gaining more interest in the school

"Love to Use! "

What do you like best?

Google Beacon Platform makes our apps and devices work more effectively by providing information in a timely manner. Additionally, it provides contextual information. We are able to manage our beacons remotely in order to discover content across multiples platforms.

What do you dislike?

It does take a bit of time to learn how to use this produce most effectively, but it is worth it to learn how to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have found this to be such an excellent addition to our office and our ability to reach potential students.

We have been made more visible to prospective students and clients! Our reach has expanded.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Google’s beacons is awesome because it actually is a lot like Gondor’s beacons in the way that they send signals to your customers in a similar way.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about the software. The software worked for my small business at the time of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The beacon uses Bluetooth to send a one-way signal to your customer’s phone or another smart device. Google Beacons can improve location-based information and send it your customer’s phone.

My small business was in need of customers and The Beacon helped my small business connect with more customers.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great platform can be effective attracting visotors"

What do you like best?

It works with many different beacons...even the cheap omes.

What do you dislike?

The instructions are not for novice. You will need an expert to help setup right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you choose a beacon product that your level of experience can use.

Having an inexpensive solution to get visitors to your location just by them passing by your location.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Ronald K.
Ronald K.

"Google Beacon Plaftorm "

What do you like best?

How it's integrated with Android apps and gives better pinpoint location with it's beacons.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much is to dislike at this time. I believe this too be a great product that is useful for this era.

Proximity issues in mapping and calculations of timing issue for departure and arrival.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Using eddystone and iBeacon help make development and deployment super simple

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike other than maybe opening it up for more api’s

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to practice and familiarize yourself with where are all the tools located

Managing location based info and data usage

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Google Beacon Platform Is Alright"

What do you like best?

I definitely liked how easy it was to implement this software at the beginning when we switched over from a different software.

What do you dislike?

However I did not like the bugs that came with this application, after using it for about a month it got really slow and had a few glitches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient with it.

The business problems i'm solving with the google beacon platform have to do with location proximity accuracy. I realized this app does what it is supposed to do.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Jeremy C.
Jeremy C.

"Recently Added Beacon to My Business"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, non invasive and trust I have behind most (if not all) Google products

What do you dislike?

Still think it's in early development stages and looking forward to more features

Recommendations to others considering the product

More features and information when shipping to small business

Gives existing/potential clients a better idea of busy times

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Administrator

"Google beacon"

What do you like best?

Google beacon allows you to use your own beacons and other beacons to navigate the close by world around you.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely love the navigation that Google beacon uses, however if you do not want people or things to know where you are, this makes privacy harder.

There are so many location benefits with using Google beacons. It allows us such better information than typical navigation platforms.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User

"A fun intro into using beacons"

What do you like best?

Google beacon platform is a super simple way to interact and manage your google beacons. Docs are super helpful and you can get started in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's a simplistic platform what's not to like?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd not look at any other platforms as this is the one you want to go for.

Again it's a management tool. It makes managing tons of beacons easy, with extensible apis.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Internal Consultant in Design
Internal Consultant in Design

"Excellent platform for managing Google Beacons in an easy to use dashboard"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to manage my Google Beacons and connect them to Google Services, and the ease of use of the dashboard. Obviously a must-have for integrating Google Beacons into my app.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Google Beacon platform was a good solution for our app.

We are trying to utilize the Beacon Proximity API in our app to capture location-specific user data around several key locations.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User in Computer Software

"Simple love it!"

What do you like best?

You can manage all of your beacons easily (when you know how to use it) and you can do that all in the same place.

What do you dislike?

This product have a big learning curve if you want to use it efficiently + this product is still in early stage.

Nothing more to say here, you can manage all your beacons at the same place

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good overall product"

What do you like best?

Makes my job a lot easier. Easy to use and understand the functionality. I got all my coworkers using it too because it was a useful tool for our team. Highly recommend to anyone.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it worked just like I would expect, I had no problems with it.

wanted to add placement data and other kinds of date to our app

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User in Design
User in Design

"Great Pre-Programmed Out of the Box"

What do you like best?

Great beacon with features that integrate onto existing Google platforms, such as Google My Business.

What do you dislike?

The features are great, but there are not many ways to easily customize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add store visit attribution for paid search advertising to everybody.

Would love store visit attribution but it doesn't appear they have rolled it out yet to everyone, and might not ever.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User

"Google Beacons Experience One Of A Kind"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you don't need to install apps to access beneficial information.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to get used to and know how to use if you're not familiar with bluetooth activity.

Easier ways to access the web and work in an efficient way no matter where I may be in the moment.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Simple and easy to use! Google"

What do you like best?

Is a super simple way to interact and manage your google beacons. Short period of implementation**

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints. I hope they incorporate more features. Made the Beacon concept simple for coworkers

I use it for everything, gathering information, sending information, photos, locations.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Executive Sponsor in Retail
Executive Sponsor in Retail

"Used to drive traffic to store; works well"

What do you like best?

real time results with google beacon. drive good local marketing at a reasonable customer capture price

What do you dislike?

It delivers relevant information in quick fashion; i really cant say there is anything to dislike

How to drive traffic based on customers immediate needs in the automotive industry

"Great platform "

What do you like best?

Love the easability of this platform. Makes doing tasks very simple

What do you dislike?

Takes some time getting used to is the only down side

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use

Organizing employees and phone numbers a lot easier. Keeps seems simple. Not spending as much time finding things

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great Location Tech"

What do you like best?

The dashboard was extremely easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The API scripts were more convoluted than necessary. I am not a developer and I found it difficult to manager network changes.

Targeting users where they are. For our purposes, areas around high schools.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Review "

What do you like best?

I like that it helps me find things around me that I didn’t know about before

What do you dislike?

I’m not really excited about it knowing my location at all times

It helps us be able to advertise to business close to us

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by User

"Simple and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Is a super simple way to interact and manage your google beacons.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not have any complaints. I hope they incorporate more features.

Google Beacon Plaftorm review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Interesting"

What do you like best?

Being able to track conversions to better help customers

What do you dislike?

Customers aren't used to it just yet and get nervous

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read everything completely before signing up

Getting our ads out and offers for services

"Google Beacon"

What do you like best?

That you can associate attachments with your beacons

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about the app or tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the software!

Able to receive mssages and notifications

Learning about Google Beacon Plaftorm?

* We monitor all Google Beacon Plaftorm reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories