Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service

4.8

The BigQuery Data Transfer Service automates data movement from SaaS applications to Google BigQuery on a scheduled, managed basis.

Work for Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service?

Learning about Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service?

Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service Reviews

Showing 4 Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service reviews
Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service review by Mohit K.
Mohit K.

"Best for Fast Data Retrival"

What do you like best?

Currently, I'm using Google big Query Data Transfer service to transferring raw table data to Google Cloud and I found data transfer service very reliable and easy.

Very easy UI anyone can use it (Data Person I mean). Very good for Application Data Processing.

What do you dislike?

I found a little bit tricky in term of security validation I mean there are lots of security checks and for a normal person, it's a bit hard to understand what exactly is going on.

But I think security is must for any data application

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe Google big Query Data Transfer service is very advanced and reliable technology. I suggest if you're running a big organization this is very fast and real-time data processing Technology

We're using Google big Query Data Transfer service for data transfer and in my project, for real-time analytics, we're using this service

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service
Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service review by Arsh P.
Arsh P.

"Transfer Data From One source to another easily. "

What do you like best?

Manage to push data stream from other sources to the cloud to run heavy data analysis task on the dataset. You can automate the task or just use the GUI to push data. No need to worry about data scaling as Google will handle that part for you.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for somewhat on the expensive side but is worth it since everything is as easy as a click of a button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerful analytics warehouse. RUn you data analysis tasks in seconds on a large dataset to give almost real-time analysis to the user.

We wanted to move data source from offline sources to Big query for data analysis at a certain time each day.

What Cloud Migration solution do you use?

Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service review by Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.

"Amazing software"

What do you like best?

Where do I begin with what I love about this software. For starters it is insanely fast, and the fact that it's serverless saves us time and money. Also when we talk about saving money, the pay as you go feature helps emensly.

What do you dislike?

I really don't think there is anything I can honestly say that I dislike. I really try to be objective, but in this case it just is perfect!!

Not having to spend tons on equipment, let alone a team to run a server. Also not having to worry about scalability saves us loads of time and makes our team more productive.

Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service review by Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

"Easy to transfer data"

What do you like best?

This service makes it easy to schedule and automate data transfers from the comfort of my office.

What do you dislike?

As a beginner using this program, it was difficult to understand it at first but after a couple days everything was clear and convenient for me.

Using this guarantees that I will meet my deadlines on time and work on my data to get the best results that I can possibly get.

There are not enough reviews of Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect Logo
Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect
Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect integrates and access data from other Salesforce orgs and external sources with point-and-click simplicity.
Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software Logo
Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software
3.8
Windows Desktop based server independent Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion software. That assisted user and many on-premise migration consultants to convert NSF data to PST file format in a minimum time frame (depends on file size). The internal algorithm of the software is highly appreciated because it performs quick conversion without including any technicality. The software perfectly converts transfer all Lotus Notes elements in Outlook PST in bulk with safety and accuracy.
StarfishETL Logo
StarfishETL
StarfishETL is a powerful platform meant for the integration and migration of CRM and other crucial business systems.
Data Box Logo
Data Box
Azure Data Box provides a secure, tamper-resistant method for quick and simple transfer of your data to Azure, offering 100TB capacity.
Help Desk Migration Services Logo
Help Desk Migration Services
4.8
Help Desk Migration is a service that allows to move data from one platform to another.
Google Cloud Storage Transfer Service Logo
Google Cloud Storage Transfer Service
Storage Transfer Service allows you to quickly import online data into Cloud Storage. You can also set up a repeating schedule for transferring data, as well as transfer data within Cloud Storage, from one bucket to another
Sharegate Logo
Sharegate
4.8
Sharegate is a SharePoint management tool, designed to help manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint and Office 365 environments.
Cloudsfer Logo
Cloudsfer
4.8
Cloudsfer is a cloud based migration service, supporting over 20 cloud storage providers such as Google, Dropbox, Box, SharePoint, Office 365, Aliyun, and others.
Nextcloud Logo
Nextcloud
Nextcloud offers file sync and share combining the convenience and ease of use of consumer-grade solutions like Dropbox and Google Drive with the security, privacy and control business needs.
Ingres Logo
Ingres
3.7
Ingres Database 10 provides easy migration from MySQL and proprietary databases such as Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase.

Learning about Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service?

* We monitor all Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.