Google Chart Tools

Interactive Charts and Data Tools.

Work for Google Chart Tools?

Learning about Google?

Google Chart Tools Reviews

Google review by Anders V.
Anders V.

"Google Chart Tools: Chart the live Data"

What do you like best?

Google chart tools offerd me a rich gallery to choose from. There were various designs and modules to choose from. Another thing that was lucrative about the Google Chart Tools was that it is free. Google Chart Tools were customizable and I could design it the way I wanted. It was really flexible as a Chart maker.

The controls were easy to handle and meaningful. The dashboard offered wide range flexibility and comfort.

No plugins were required and it had Cross browser compatibility. I could connect my data real time as it had wide data connection tools and protocols.

What do you dislike?

Though Google Chart Tools were customizable but I did not have that wide range customizability as some other packages like JavaScript.

Another drawback of Google Chart Tools was that it did not give me that sophisticated statistical processing which one might expect. It is good with simple data but with sophisticated statistics, it struggles to give its best.

To use Google Chart Tools, I always had to be online. It constantly requires Network Connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Chart Tools offered great flexibility but the only drawback was its sophistication with complicated statistical data and in some cases flexibility and customizability. But other than these cons, Google Chart Tools is a well recommended Live Data processing platform which is worth giving a try.

Google Chart Tools deals with the live data and statistical information that a user has. A user can use Google Chart Tools to display their data in charts, graphs or pie graphs and any other form from the wide library of Google Chart Tools. They just have to sync it to their ID and the data is displayed. No plugins are required for this. One who has a browser can see the charts and graphs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Chart Tools
Showing 183 Google reviews
Google review by Layla B.
Layla B.

"Google Chart easy and fast "

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a very useful application for the variability of graphics that can be formed according to the need of each person. It is very easy to use in addition to its characteristics. Google charts In addition to its ease is a great help to save time.

What do you dislike?

Google Chart is very easy and fast in what are more simple graphics but with respect to more advanced graphics and its ease changes a bit, but otherwise I feel good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for when I need to make graphics I recommend this tool that is very helpful, but first you have to familiarize yourself with this application so you can save time.

making and presenting graphics in Google Chart helps me a lot to measure statistics

I want to present the data or information that I want to present in a more useful and quick way since for its approval it would not take me a long time to explain, helping in turn to save time and thus solve any decision-making problem.

Google review by Crystal S.
Crystal S.

"Google Chart user friendly & Useful for variety of users"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of use its very user friendly.Also so many features.I like how you can customize it to fit your needs .You can’t beat Accurate and fast! This program can be useful to a variety of buisness & available to use on just about any platform.They have a large number of ready to use charts.The most common way to use Google Charts is with simple JavaScript that you embed in your web page. I really like the Ready-to-use examples for all the charts and easy-to-implement features like embedding and exporting charts as pngs it saves time.

What do you dislike?

Create a marketplace to purchase additional charts.Educational demos on advanced features are lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its not even a choice you need this software.It will help you feel more confident in making decisions about your company.Its easy to use you get to see examples of the various charts.

It’s helping us get fast ,easy and accurate statistical processing and accurate data.Our decisions can be made quickly if needed.This program saves us time.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Google review by Gideon R.
Gideon R.

"Somehow like Excel Mini"

What do you like best?

You can create charts like in excel for instance - however it is easy and fast to use. ALso there is an API available if you want to use the Chart Tools more professionally and they are free to install and use.

If you combine the Chart Tools functionality with the Google Drive or Google Sheets you gain most benefits.

What do you dislike?

You can start easily with simple charts but when you try to create more complex presentations you will need to have a look at the API to be able to create the charts you need. So overall it seems easy to learn but hard to master and you have to invest more time on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you are familiar with excel charts you should try this free tool out. Do not expect the same outcome within the same period of time though, since you might need to invest some time in the chart API.

Well since it is free to use and very fast in installation it will be no problem to install Google Chart Tools ( you do not even have to be admin on your computer to do so). When using Google Drive etc. you can share your files without any hassle.

Google review by Kayla C.
Kayla C.

"Review of Google Charts"

What do you like best?

Google charts works so well because Google dominates so many other platforms that it is so much more user friendly to use google for all work aspects rather than switching back and form between platforms. Since you only have to embed the application, it makes using Google charts very simple and not time consuming to start. I am sure there are more advanced platforms that can do more with the charts, but for most people Google charts is more the sufficient in satisfying their graphing needs.

What do you dislike?

I spend a decent amount of time looking things up and how to do them. It would be great if it became more user friendly, or if google charts created a youtube account with videos on how to do things people generally have problems with. I think right now, people are used to using excel for creating charts. So it is easier to just use that and not have them done as well than to relearn a new system to do the same things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would take some time and play around with it to learn what all it can do before trying to use it for something important. Try to watch tutorials and videos online.

We use google charts to represent our data collected in experiments. In research, it is important to have simple, easy to read and understand charts and graphs, which can easily be made with Google Charts.

Google review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Great UX and value proposition, some customization options are limited"

What do you like best?

It just works. Publishing graphical data sets in the past was tedious (many steps to create a "portable" chart, exporting, uploading, inserting, adjusting, etc) and static (in a way that would not adapt gracefully to different screen sizes and resolutions, such as large Retina monitor versus a smartphone). However, Google Charts removes all these frictions and creates beautiful, transportable charts that look good everywhere. Also, if you need to modify the underlying data, it is made easy and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Some advanced options that are available in desktop productivity suites have deeper options to customize almost any parameter of the chart. In particular, I miss the ability to change the attributes of a single data point (like setting a different market color, size, and/or shape). I normally do this when I want to highlight a particular section of the data.

Frequent and rapid sharing of data sets to a wide audience. No need to install third party visualizers.

Google review by Gaurav L.
Gaurav L.

"Great interactive charts for enhanced web experience!"

What do you like best?

They offer thousands of different kinds of charts. You dream it and they have it. On top of that the interactivity of the charts is intuitive. You can make a lot of really high quality graphs in a very short amount of time. I usually make an image of the chart and embed it with the HTML so it shows out as a popup. Very very sleek!

What do you dislike?

You should be comfortable with basic scripting if you want to make us of this. Also it does not let you download the URL therefore its workable only when you are online. Therefore, we have now shifted to using Plotly and AnyChart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn basic scripting before you can take the complete advantage of this tool. Its really powerful and can provide real time intuitive charts if you know a little bit of scripting.

I use them to make business plan projections, and analyse and plot a lot of sales and research data.

Google review by Ember U.
Ember U.

"Useful tool for more advanced users"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize charts, match site style, make sleek reports without exporting images. It looks unique and is easily customizable, unlike some Microsoft Word/Excel charts that my colleagues are using.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve for new users but it can be a fun learning experience! I think it would be helpful to have more step-by-step guides and information how it can be used in work that is more applicable to those of us in social science and policy administration work. I would love to use this for grants but in order to teach my team, it would be very time intensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to get used to programming language and share tasks and methods with coworkers to enhance learning across your agency.

Utilizing graphic data visualization to share findings, ideas, and projects with potential funders. Many of our potential funders don't get a lot of time to look at our proposals as deeply as we'd like them to and charts that are so easily customizable and not as dull as Microsoft office art makes this a helpful too to sustain funding across projects in my agency.

Google review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"User-friendly, Google Chart Tools"

What do you like best?

It is very user-friendly. I am not well-versed in coding or anything like that. I simply do marketing and client relations, but on the marketing side I publish all of our firm's blogs. Sometimes this requires me to have charts or graphs put in the body of the articles, and Google Charts has made it easy for me to do myself without having to pay for our digital firm to make edits.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything. But, if I had to pick, I would probably say that the menu bar can be kind of overwhelming. There are a lot of options and it could be easier to navigate, maybe.

As I mentioned before, I simply do marketing and client relations, but on the marketing side I publish all of our firm's blogs. Sometimes this requires me to have charts or graphs put in the body of the articles, and Google Charts has made it easy for me to do myself without having to pay for our digital firm to make edits. Our website stuff is outsourced, but I handle the blogs myself. If I didn't use Google Charts we would have to pay the digital firm hourly to make the edits for me.

Google review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Google Charts ability to integrate to the web set it up for success"

What do you like best?

The ability to embed charts on webpages and in other Google Suite tools make to very handy. Like most things Google, it just seems easier to use. The fact that it's constantly backed up ensures that the data is safe AND presented in the best fashion. The chart options keep getting better.

What do you dislike?

Often the charts get some kinds of errors. Here are the most common - Thrown when the chart is drawn on the page and ready to respond to methods. Listen for this event if you need to request information from the chart. Excels PowerPivot tools are starting to surpass Google

Recommendations to others considering the product

This should be your first stop as it's free and easy to learn. The charts can be shared with a click.

Google charts enabled crowd sourcing and more interactivity. We didn't need to bring in outside help.

Google review by Carley W.
Carley W.

"Works good, but could use something a little different."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Very reliable and straight to the point. Charts were colorful and reliable, didn't need to receive help from anyone to use.

What do you dislike?

I think this is a great program but it could use some updating. There isn't enough to work with. I would like to try using this again to see how well It may be working now. Seeing as I have not used it recently. It may be different now to where I could benefit from it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, give it a chance and see if it works for your personal use or for your company! I wouldn't mind giving it a second try!

The chart tools are wonderful but was just not what i was looking for to fix things within my business. I needed something that had a little bit more option wise to let me make charts and changes to my business.

Google review by Carol F.
Carol F.

"google chart tool: east or west, it is the best!!!"

What do you like best?

Google chart tool helped me in my business more than I expected from this product. It is a handy tool that allows you to load and interpret huge amount of data into different graphs, charts and tables. This helps to take many financial and management decisions in your business. The guide that it has makes it very easy to use providing data displayed in real time basis. One does not need to be very skilled or expert to use this product. It is as simple as taking a glass of water. All you need to do is input your data and get your desired meaningful graphs, charts and tables which are easy to understand and comfortable to use in your website or wherever needed. One can also customize the charts according to his/her need and use it accordingly. Last but not the least it is a free product which gives enormous benefits.

What do you dislike?

So far, everything went so well for me. Understanding and getting used to its so many features could be a time consuming issue. I only wish to have no difference using it online and offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend anyone who has work with different charts, graphs, statistics and tables. It is a very user friendly product. I would like to suggest everyone to read the API completely for better using the product. As it is totally free of cost and you will get assistance from Google, you can give a try. You will not be disappointed.

As I said, it helps a lot to make financial and management decisions. It is easy, effective and saves time a lot. For presentation of different charts and graphs it is probably a better choice or may be the best.

Google review by Haydee C.
Haydee C.

"A Simple Tool with Lively Outcome "

What do you like best?

I love those thousands of different charts, graphs and table it offers. Operating this tool is also quite effortless and uncomplicated too.

Google Sheet can be the source from which data can be accumulated and can be represented as chart or table to your website. It is a web based operation Google’s other hands like Docs and Drives can be integrated smoothly. Though it is a cloud based platform editing and shearing is painless.

Working with Google chart tools is easy like pasting the URL to your desired website.

What do you dislike?

This tool unwieldy depends on scripting so one who has very limited knowledge about scripting may face some problem. Unlike the earlier version Google Image Chart it doesn’t allow the operator to download the charts URL.

This is workable only in online version, I could not work while in offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who need to perform presentation routinely this tool is favorable for them. Fresher should go through the user manual before starting to use Google Chart Tools.

I can present dynamic and potent charts to my website. Presentation and outlook gets more organized and lucrative by using the lively contents in Google Chart Tool.

Google review by Kellie S.
Kellie S.

"A step above Excel and Powerpoint"

What do you like best?

The visuals and ease of use help create cleaner graphics more efficiently. Since we use Google for most of our work products, the integration into slides, sites, and other google docs is also incredibly useful and seamless.

What do you dislike?

Google is not as powerful as Excel so sometimes you have to do the data analysis on a more powerful platform and then pull the table data over after scrubbing it to create the graphics you desire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn how to embed and link the charts to presentations, sites and documents to ensure you're getting maximum efficiency from the product. Make sure your data is arranged correctly in the spreadsheets.

Every day operations, presenting to leadership on a variety of topics, streamlined products and processes with other Google tools.

Google review by alex S.
alex S.

"Effective and fast"

What do you like best?

I like best that the tools are easy to use no hard words for the tools easy to understand to work with what you have to do also they give summaries for each of the tools just in case one does not know how to .use the ease of displaying the charts and designing them to help others understand it was so hard before until our company bought this.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything to dislike. Maybe better graphics or colors its really hard to think of something all other software that was used before was hard to understand and to interpret this one was much easier. maybe an app to use on mobile phones is another good idea to better access from anywhere that way we are able to better design charts and graphs from anywhere and not just in the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google chart tools is an easier way of combining information to compare among other information such as consumer incline and decline. Great software easy to understand and compare great for all needs

Business problems that Google Charts has solves was better understanding for all the employees hardly any training or time wasted trying to figure out how to use it. Better modeling of charts has also helped to better determine projects for future projects. All employees have really liked this software and more are interacting and becoming better developers to better help the community with different drugs.

Google review by Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.

"Easy to Use Tool"

What do you like best?

The tools used in this program are really useful--similar to excel--it is very user friendly. I like how easy you can manipulate the charts to look the way you want them to and present the correct data you are trying to portray. Also more options than excel

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is online. Excel is a great tool to use offline, less bugs, etc. Especially on travel time. It is also not as universally used as other tools, which is sometimes an issue when you need to work collaboratively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Presentations are better because of the charts I can use. For example, I can use the geo map feature to pinpoint locations where our business is conducted or potential investors are, and this is a nice visual representation of data I want to portray.

Google review by User in Higher Education

"Amazing convenience, not so awesome detail"

What do you like best?

It is accessible anywhere. I would never have to worry about leaving work unfinished for more than an hour. I am in love with the modern format, very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It does not have all of the features that chart tools have offline. If it were not for the convenience, I would reconsider in using Google chart tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I needed a software that I can use anywhere, google chart tools was there. I recommend this to anyone who is in a time crunch and travels frequently.

I can access it from any computer, anywhere. I would usually have to leave work unfinished and come back the next day, but now I am able to login anywhere and finish my work. The visual features are also very clear.

Google review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Latest Charts 'Revamp' A Flop"

What do you like best?

I love Google Charts for it's simplicity and ease, however, I prefer the older version. While limited, Charts gives you straight-forward access to basic graphing designs and customizations.

Depending on your data source, you can feed Google Charts to provide basic Live Dashboards

What do you dislike?

Some functionality in the newest Charts is limited or difficult to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely useful for basic collaborative data graphing/charting needs

Needed to be able to create graphs/charts from data using free, open-collaborative software.

Google review by User

"Quick, easy, and understandable charts!"

What do you like best?

I like that the chart tools are very easy to use and much more intuitive compared to other programs I use to make charts like Excel. Also, Google charts has every type of chart you could possibly imagine. One thing in particular that I love is that the charts you make can be interactive if you want. Meaning, a person can scroll over a certain section of a chart and information about that section will be displayed. Another pretty cool features is that you can connect to your research data in real time.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any complaints. I mean a basic knowledge of coding is incredibly helpful, so if you don't have that, you won't get as much out of the product as you could otherwise, but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would definitely recommend people use Google Chart Tools! It's easier and more accessible compared to other programs. Also, the graphs look great!

I use google charts to display the results of my research. Usually, that's a simple pie, bar, or line graph. I can easily make all of them using Google charts and customize them for my research needs. Also, with the programming component to it, your charts are completely customizable.

Google review by Taylor R.
Taylor R.

"Dynamic free software"

What do you like best?

Free analytics software with a robust infrastructure which allows for decent customization.

What do you dislike?

Not open source, so while there are a lot of options, I can't configure additional ones as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, you literally have nothing to lose. Try for yourself the robust system of analytics. Worse case you need an additional tool for advanced needs.

We use REDCap for electronic data capture and they have basic chart tools but they are completely static and do not fit our needs. Google charts allows us to share with collaborators, configure aesthetic graphics and customize to fit our needs.

Google review by Tammy V.
Tammy V.

"Google Chart Tools Enhances Webpages"

What do you like best?

Google Chart Tools is easy to use and really enhances the data displayed on your webpages. It gives a stunning visual that consumers can view. They provide templates and easy quick start directions. There is many help topics listed. There is also a discussion group you can be a part of while using this product.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat of a learning curve to get started if you do not have a lot of web experience. Also it is difficult to know which chart is the right chart to use if you do not have experience in this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It seems to be a decent way to begin the process of adding charts to any webpage. I believe it's another great google product. Easier to use than other software. You can customize what charts you want.

I want to add visuals to my business webpage so that I can encourage clients of the validity of the product being offered. It is a good way to show charts of the benefits of the said product.

Google review by Jose Jesus L.
Jose Jesus L.

"Solid solution"

What do you like best?

I love the thousands of different charts, graphs and table it offers. Operating this tool is also quite effortless and simple.

Google Sheet can be the source from which data can be accumulated and can be represented as chart or table to your website. It is a web based operation Google’s other hands like Docs and Drives can be integrated smoothly. Though it is a cloud based platform, editing and shearing is painless.

Working with Google chart tools is as easy as pasting the URL to your desired website.

What do you dislike?

This is workable only in online version, I could not work while in offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who need to perform presentation routinely this tool is favorable for them. Fresher should go through the user manual before starting to use Google Chart Tools, because it can be a little complicated at first

Creating chart analysis and presentations

Google review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Charts"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and that it can be accessed from my laptop as well. It makes pretty graphics that have nice colors and are visually appealing, The charts and graphs are easy to read.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike, it works as intended. One issue I have had was the program froze one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch over to Google Chart Tools. They are appropriate for any size business, whether it be a small business or a corporation. It is easy to use and develops great work. I think that most people that use these tools can have greater success when it comes to compiling and disseminating data.

I am sharing data with others by creating charts that easily demonstrate the data gathered. Solving the properly sharing information. I have realized that the tools help me use my time more efficiently.

Google review by Margaret L.
Margaret L.

"Pretty good "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using Google Docs on the internet and having it mimic Excel

What do you dislike?

It's hard to make the data series cooperate with the set sometimes when making a line chart; also, for trendlines it'd be more useful to display the equation instead of having it be copy/pasted

I do some work with it for analyzing data of PCR and working towards finding conclusions. It has many benefits such as working online on any computer pretty much, and real-time saving as well as options to save in many different formats.

Google review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"A good and custom tools"

What do you like best?

We actually believe this brand-new service can take advantage of the desire to construct reports with the greatest level of personalization. The primary concern managing is that Google Charts requires the IT department ability to incorporate the needs of business and the preliminary control panels of the primary production keystones of the various systems of the company.

What do you dislike?

The user will have to check out from the really HTML 5 & SVL fundamentals to the best ways to utilize the codes established to pack them up on as an ingrained item.

We did manage to construct better reports and charts

Google review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

For me, the thing I liked most about Google Charts was how easy it was to use and how accessible it is to just about everyone. Unlike some other programs that can take hours to figure out, I thought the basics were extremely simple. Obviously, there's depth too, but the initial use is easy.

What do you dislike?

This is sort of the inverse of the best strength. Getting the meat and potatoes is fantastic with Google Charts, but diving into the specialty features is a little more difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment and figure out what you're doing. Once you do, things can get really exciting. It's amazing how much I can use it for now that I know what I'm doing.

The biggest boost it can provide is quick and easy tools to create charts and/or tables for posts that are easily accessible to others. Unlike some other programs, this is easy to share.

Google review by Lucas G.
Lucas G.

"Amazing charts the Google way"

What do you like best?

The interactivity of the charts. Been able to in a short amount of time make some high quality graphs and in addition that the user can interact with them it's fenomenal.

Tons of customisation for the different times of charts. Things like been able to get the PNG image of the chart and the embedded HTML inside pop-ups it's super useful.

What do you dislike?

It's, mostly, great. I don't particularly like the syntax for feeding data to your graphs. And that sometimes in order to make some configuration you have to dig quite a little in the documentation to find it.

And I don't like that it doesn't support downloading the graph's image through a URL like the previous version of the library (Google Image Charts). When I was using it to embed some graphs in a PDF based reports using wkhtmltopdf we had difficult executing Javascript though the library and we ended up using The Image version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it right away. Specially if you are implementing any sort of reports or want to exhibit some data to your users like completion rate, activity monitoring, etc.

Use embedded HTML in your interactive graph pop-ups :)

Implementing business reports in web applications.

The benefits are the nice look and the interactivity. In addition that it's really simple to use it and that it support almost any graph type you may require.

Mayor speeding in the development of reports.

Google review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Google Chart Tools "

What do you like best?

Google chart tools are powerful, simple to use, and free. There is a rich gallery of interactive charts and data tools.

What do you dislike?

The tool has some bugs that need debugging. Also, you need to be an expert in scripting if you want to make the best use of this tool. It relies more on scripting which means, if you do not know about it, you are bound to face problems on your way. Also, you cannot download the URL of the charts you have created. This capability was available in its previous version of Google Image Chart. The fact that the tool only works when you are online, it means that it is impossible to analyze or create charts when you are offline which is another drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an understanding of scripting!

The product is a great way to help visualize data!

Google review by Patricio S.
Patricio S.

"Very useful tool for your website"

What do you like best?

I was introduced to Google Chart Tools when I deployed my own website, I had a very good experience with this product, as I was able to create charts really easily and capture what I wanted to monitor from my site. Just embedding some JavaScript into your website you can gather data from your site.

Of course this product has the google support behind, so if you want agility to your business, with this tool you can achieve it. It is very simple to customize, data is displayed in a real time basis.

I want to point out that google has developed a very good guide for unexperienced users, I never worked with this kind of information before and just following the users guide I was able to implement this product for the purpose I intended to.

Tons of templates and chart models are available for use, and google provides the coding to paste and edit in your website.

I was really happy with this product, so feel free to contact me if you need any help or assistance on how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the only item I dislike is the difficulty I usually face with these tools to properly track and document what I add to my website. I wish this tool had a catalog so I could mark what I added to my site, just for control purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have previous experience, dedicate some time to read the user guides, you will find very useful information and probably to way to implement it, in the end, you will save a lot of time.

I was able to understand the trends, and combine the data coming from my website and perform analysis to improve business.

Google review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great to use."

What do you like best?

It is a very easy program to use. The interface is helpful for non-techy people. There are plenty of options available for making the charts and information really pop and be easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Not easy to track changes that are made to the document. It should be easier to see who adds what information at what time. This allows us to keep track of whether or not there is a change to the information that is not correct or whether or not the information is up to date as it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. We just did not need to use it as much as originally thought. We tend to use simpler products now.

We keep very extensive details of people we contact or have meetings with. This is our biggest use and is very important to our operations as a nonprofit organization. Therefore, this has been very helpful to ensure that we are keeping up to date records of who we speak to and when we speak to them and what we talk to them about and whether or not we need to follow up with them and with what we need to follow up with them about (and by when). So it has been exceptionally helpful in trackign that.

Google review by Sydney O.
Sydney O.

"Simple, Decent amount of options"

What do you like best?

The main things I like about Google Charts is that it is easy to use. It is very intuitive to use. Very user friendly. It is also reasonably priced, especially if you spend a lot of time organizing data sets into presentations.

What do you dislike?

There could be a few more options for chart types.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is really no reason not to at least give it a try. It helps me meet my goal of presenting data clearly and accurately, and it did not take too long to discover how the different functions work.

Google charts helps me organize my data with simplicity. I can also share the charts with others very easily, which is nice when I am working with a specific research team or committee on a project.

Google review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"useful if you are using datasets too large for excel"

What do you like best?

writing your own script to generate a chart, incorporates easily with data outputs from knime analytics. Incorporating the data live into a web page, which then requires no updates other than your dataset.

What do you dislike?

as im a novice in script creation, it depends heavily on scripts that i have "borrowed" from others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

find scripts that others have used and modify to meet your needs. If you are already comfortable with scripting, you would probably be better off using other programs to generate the graphics you need.

executive reporting using datasets too large for excel or other MS office programs, and creating more user-friendly charts and graphs than what knime analytics creates for me. Also, integrates easily for users who aren't comfortable using BigQuery or SQL. Immediate results displayed live on a site for business users who arent comfortable looking the data up in analytics. Also, i could see how if you were using an analytics platform like sitecatalyst, how some internal customers would prefer a dashboard you could create on an easily accessible domain rather than forcing them to navigate site catalyst.

Google review by User in Higher Education

"Straightfoward, easy to use tools"

What do you like best?

Google has made tools that are easy to use and intuitive. I like that when the mood strikes, I can simply open up a new tab and continue on with my work, or if I need to put in a late night, I can work on my projects from home.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes wish that all charting/data services could be the same, but I know that's probably proprietary! I did take me a few minutes and a few missteps to find all of the tools I needed, but once I was familiar, it was smooth sailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

May take a few minutes to acclimate to where everything "lives" (just like when Microsoft rolls out a new version and all the drop downs are different!), but once you know how it works, it's a breeze

Chart Tools has made explaining information simple. Everyone benefits from seeing information represented visually

Google review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Google Charts Is A Cheap Alternate Suitable For Basic Use"

What do you like best?

The visualisation API is particularly critical when you're working with a broad team to report data points.

What do you dislike?

The chart wrapper HTML can be a bit wonky at times and not provide a clean enough look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on other tools you use you might be better off using a platform that is already intuitive for the metrics you're looking to track. You should note that Google Charts is limited in the way it represents data-- as with many Google products you are limited to pre designed templates. If your data visualization operation requires something more specific or precise you'd better off with the software like D3.js. But for the price it's hard to beat Google Charts.

Supplementing Google Chart's with our other analytics tools has allowed us to more quickly pool together presentations of key metrics all in one source.

Google review by User in Higher Education

"Review for Google Chart Tool"

What do you like best?

I like Google Charts to organize data and so create quick presentations for my class materials. It is simple to use and easy to maneuver. Since it is based online, there is no software to be installed. However, the offline access might be a good feature.

What do you dislike?

Since it is only available through internet, I am unable to work on it when I am not connected. This feature can be improved to allow offline work that can be synced when connected to internet.

I typically use Google Charts to prepare data representations for my classes and for presentations at conferences. It is simple to use with different kinds of dataset so it comes in handy to present data from different business problems such as from decision-making to firm performance

Google review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Chrome"

What do you like best?

As per every feature unique to Google Chrome, chart tools is no exception- it is easy to use, adaptable to both the most advanced and least experienced users. It creates beautiful and clear graphical representations of data, and seamlessly integrates into other chrome/google facets. I am a huge fan.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint i would voice is the difficulty in exporting the charts for purposes such as print/presentations.

Graphical representation of data on a mobile/web platform greatly increases understanding and makes using the data easier, more versatile and more effective.

Google review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I love google, it's hard for them to do anything wrong. This is an easy system to use and implement and it allows you to display your data live. They also have fun and colorful ways to display data that make any presentation great. Not to mention it's free program to use!

What do you dislike?

Still having to put in all the data yourself but that is just me being lazy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is worth trialing to see if it meets your needs.

It allows us to display accurate research results and updates as more survey data is collected. Much easier than manually completing this yourself.

Google review by Nithin R.
Nithin R.

"google chart"

What do you like best?

When online marketing is mostly hit and run, these google charts have helped us in realising the ROI of the marketing spend by deciding on various parameters.

What do you dislike?

I have enjoyed all the products of google, I have no dislikes in any of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get clarity of results of your activity, google chart tools is a must.

Identifying the ROI of my marketing activity, reach of my campaign, valuating the content based on spread has been achieved.

Google review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"GoogleChartTools"

What do you like best?

You can make a million different chart designs. Assists with charting data for presentations and really sets you apart from using basic software like excel or powerpoint.

What do you dislike?

Only able to access and edit online with an active internet connection. you cannot download the URL for working offline. The graphics could also be improved to catch up with other software in its calss

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am looking into taking a scripting class. If i knew more about scripting I think i would be better at using all the parts of Google Chart Tools. Its great for beginners but it takes time to grow some understanding of the full potential of the program.

Very easy to use with all my data sets. Allows me to quickly and efficiently make suggestions to management with a click.

Google review by Seth J.
Seth J.

"Easy to use, lacks some statistical power"

What do you like best?

The user experience is very simple and straightforward. If Google Chart Tools can do it, then the option to do so is easily available. There are a variety of different charts you can use and customize. It's also free.

What do you dislike?

Some lack of functionality that I'd expect. I can't do any complex statistics or analysis. I can't do macros or some complex sorting functions.

Analysis of data from experiments and showing the differences between treatment groups.

Google review by User

"Effective and easy to use charts"

What do you like best?

I really like how useful the tools are. It is very user friendly. It is similar to excel so learning how to use was not a problem. There are so many designs to choose from so easy to customize the way you want.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it requires internet connection to use. If it was offline, it would be universally used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

We use it during meetings and easy for everyone to collaborate on and contribute to. We usually have large meetings and it is hard for everyone to show their research.

Google review by Hari Hara Sudhan S.
Hari Hara Sudhan S.

"Chart tool"

What do you like best?

the convenience of plotting raw and live data into chart format. The added advantage is when we have no idea onwhat chart to use and google throws us some options to try and gain a perspective.

What do you dislike?

I have been a fan of google forever. I have never disliked any of their products. I have also not used charts extensively to find flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an interesting tool which can also work on live data.

It is not a business critical tool for me, we use it only for presenting to our customers in graphical format where MS Excel is not licensed with few users.

Google review by Eva D.
Eva D.

"An easy way to graph"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is connected to your gmail account.

What do you dislike?

I did not find yet something that I did not like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should connect it with your email account you'll see it will make your life easier. As soon as you receive a document by email you will be ale to edit it directly and he would look way better than excel.

benefit of time, because you can centralize your email address and your tool to make graph. A gain in efficiency.

Google review by User in Higher Education

"Google chart tools review: great and helpful product"

What do you like best?

The interactivity of the charts is a great feature. although it is a cloud based platform editing is relatively painless. There is a rich gallery to choose from, and the controls are easy to use and handle.

The google chart tool is a handy and allows you to load and interpret a large amount of data into different graphs, charts and tables, which helps many business decisions. It's very easy to provide data displayed in real time basis, and you don't need to be very skilled or an expert to use this product.

What do you dislike?

Understanding the many features is potentially a time consuming issue, Additionally, there is not as wide of a range for customizability as some other packages, like JavaScript.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out google chart tools, especially if you are in a business that relies heavily on metrics tracking and analytics. I am in the fitness industry parttime and member statistics and analytics work extremely well through the tool.

Google chart tools helps by providing live and real-time data, which helps to inform both financial and management decisions for business. It also allows for seamless integration of charts and graphs into presentations.

Google review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Integration At Its Best"

What do you like best?

The best part of Google Chart Tools was the cross browser compatibility. I liked the fact that I could work across platforms and not have to worry about not being able to access or edit my work. In addition, the platform made everything very customizable.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I disliked was the lack of charts in the gallery. I feel as though with a company as large as Google, the gallery would have been far more expansive and provide for more artistic creativity and freedom for designing presentations.

By using this product, I was able to analyze specific data and present it in a straightforward way to my coworkers and clients. This made things very easy to explain on the part of presenter. In addition, it made things much easier to understand on the part of those viewing the presentation.

Google review by Zlatan D.
Zlatan D.

"East Google Analytics made for you "

What do you like best?

Google Chart Tools are very easy to use for someone who needs to display their own data on their own website or just general data for your self. You have everything you need to implement and work with your data.

What do you dislike?

I dont know if I can say that I dislike it just because I am above novice user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and play with it. You will notice how your leaning curve will improve quickly. Ability to master it will come in no time all all.

Tracking our data that we have accumulated on daily basis so we can solve complex problems.

Google review by Viridiana S.
Viridiana S.

"Google Chart Tools user firendy"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this chart is the flexibility of sharing the information with other users. I really like to ask for opinions and feedback when it comes to organizing information.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is not as fast when working offline. There is a limitation on the speed and the modification of the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think is easy to share and to allow simultaneous collaboration

I am being able to organize the information in a neat and easy way, there is a good variety of charts available to use.

Google review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Analytic review"

What do you like best?

There are so many options, and it is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is anything specifically I do not like. Sometimes it is easier to use excel since it is a software on the computer and ready to go, but it is more about presentable and ease rather than using what is comfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand the software and ensure that Google Chart Tools has everything your organization is looking for

I am in an analytic role where comparing data and viewing data i very important. This tool has helped to make my life easier and make the data more understandable and presentable.

Google review by Lora Z.
Lora Z.

"Online is the way to go"

What do you like best?

Accessible by anyone with internet access, available at any time, changes are automatic and saves are automatic

What do you dislike?

Can lag. Some more advances features are not available

We are a cross-country team and with this tool we can all be involved in editing a doc at once

Google review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"A useful, simple, clean, well-designed, intuitive program "

What do you like best?

In our daily tasks, we're evolving our company to better use data, analytics, and research to determine and understand our customers' needs, wants, desires, etc. Inputting the data and creating meaningful, easy-to-read charts, graphs, and art is easy with Google Chart and its assorted tools.

What do you dislike?

So far there are no dislikes for Google Chart. While we have not used it long - or for that matter, many competitive programs, it's almost certain we will keep using Google Chart in the long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. The ease of use is a breeze.

Our industry is evolving in such a way that the "local news"/content business is a two-way street. No longer can we just decide in a small editorial meeting what will be the news for the entire city. We must use analytics, metrics, data and real-time trends to determine what drives the audience, drives the engagement, and drives the ratings/results. We are constantly aggregating data from a variety of sources and now inputting that data so our employees - broadcast television producers/content creators, writers, news anchors, digital producers, video editors, etc. - can see it in easy-to-read, understandable graphs. This is constantly evolving, constantly changing - and Google Chart allows us to keep tweaking our data and adding metrics for new relevant results.

Google review by Prarthana V.
Prarthana V.

"Google Chart Review"

What do you like best?

Its extensive UI features helps do everything on the UI instead of HTML code

What do you dislike?

Its not usable by all, I feel it should be like google drive that everyone could use for free

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I can recomment it

Creating Dashboards for Gstore metrics

Learning about Google Chart Tools?

* We monitor all Google Chart Tools reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.