Google Chart Tools

Interactive Charts and Data Tools.

Work for Google Chart Tools?

Learning about Google?

Google Chart Tools Reviews

Ask Google a Question
Google review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Great UX and value proposition, some customization options are limited"

What do you like best?

It just works. Publishing graphical data sets in the past was tedious (many steps to create a "portable" chart, exporting, uploading, inserting, adjusting, etc) and static (in a way that would not adapt gracefully to different screen sizes and resolutions, such as large Retina monitor versus a smartphone). However, Google Charts removes all these frictions and creates beautiful, transportable charts that look good everywhere. Also, if you need to modify the underlying data, it is made easy and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Some advanced options that are available in desktop productivity suites have deeper options to customize almost any parameter of the chart. In particular, I miss the ability to change the attributes of a single data point (like setting a different market color, size, and/or shape). I normally do this when I want to highlight a particular section of the data.

Frequent and rapid sharing of data sets to a wide audience. No need to install third party visualizers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Chart Tools
Showing 182 Google reviews
Google review by Layla B.
Layla B.

"Google Chart easy and fast "

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a very useful application for the variability of graphics that can be formed according to the need of each person. It is very easy to use in addition to its characteristics. Google charts In addition to its ease is a great help to save time.

What do you dislike?

Google Chart is very easy and fast in what are more simple graphics but with respect to more advanced graphics and its ease changes a bit, but otherwise I feel good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for when I need to make graphics I recommend this tool that is very helpful, but first you have to familiarize yourself with this application so you can save time.

making and presenting graphics in Google Chart helps me a lot to measure statistics

I want to present the data or information that I want to present in a more useful and quick way since for its approval it would not take me a long time to explain, helping in turn to save time and thus solve any decision-making problem.

Google review by Crystal S.
Crystal S.

"Google Chart user friendly & Useful for variety of users"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of use its very user friendly.Also so many features.I like how you can customize it to fit your needs .You can’t beat Accurate and fast! This program can be useful to a variety of buisness & available to use on just about any platform.They have a large number of ready to use charts.The most common way to use Google Charts is with simple JavaScript that you embed in your web page. I really like the Ready-to-use examples for all the charts and easy-to-implement features like embedding and exporting charts as pngs it saves time.

What do you dislike?

Create a marketplace to purchase additional charts.Educational demos on advanced features are lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its not even a choice you need this software.It will help you feel more confident in making decisions about your company.Its easy to use you get to see examples of the various charts.

It’s helping us get fast ,easy and accurate statistical processing and accurate data.Our decisions can be made quickly if needed.This program saves us time.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Google review by Gideon R.
Gideon R.

"Somehow like Excel Mini"

What do you like best?

You can create charts like in excel for instance - however it is easy and fast to use. ALso there is an API available if you want to use the Chart Tools more professionally and they are free to install and use.

If you combine the Chart Tools functionality with the Google Drive or Google Sheets you gain most benefits.

What do you dislike?

You can start easily with simple charts but when you try to create more complex presentations you will need to have a look at the API to be able to create the charts you need. So overall it seems easy to learn but hard to master and you have to invest more time on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you are familiar with excel charts you should try this free tool out. Do not expect the same outcome within the same period of time though, since you might need to invest some time in the chart API.

Well since it is free to use and very fast in installation it will be no problem to install Google Chart Tools ( you do not even have to be admin on your computer to do so). When using Google Drive etc. you can share your files without any hassle.

Google review by Kayla C.
Kayla C.

"Review of Google Charts"

What do you like best?

Google charts works so well because Google dominates so many other platforms that it is so much more user friendly to use google for all work aspects rather than switching back and form between platforms. Since you only have to embed the application, it makes using Google charts very simple and not time consuming to start. I am sure there are more advanced platforms that can do more with the charts, but for most people Google charts is more the sufficient in satisfying their graphing needs.

What do you dislike?

I spend a decent amount of time looking things up and how to do them. It would be great if it became more user friendly, or if google charts created a youtube account with videos on how to do things people generally have problems with. I think right now, people are used to using excel for creating charts. So it is easier to just use that and not have them done as well than to relearn a new system to do the same things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would take some time and play around with it to learn what all it can do before trying to use it for something important. Try to watch tutorials and videos online.

We use google charts to represent our data collected in experiments. In research, it is important to have simple, easy to read and understand charts and graphs, which can easily be made with Google Charts.

Google review by Gaurav L.
Gaurav L.

"Great interactive charts for enhanced web experience!"

What do you like best?

They offer thousands of different kinds of charts. You dream it and they have it. On top of that the interactivity of the charts is intuitive. You can make a lot of really high quality graphs in a very short amount of time. I usually make an image of the chart and embed it with the HTML so it shows out as a popup. Very very sleek!

What do you dislike?

You should be comfortable with basic scripting if you want to make us of this. Also it does not let you download the URL therefore its workable only when you are online. Therefore, we have now shifted to using Plotly and AnyChart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn basic scripting before you can take the complete advantage of this tool. Its really powerful and can provide real time intuitive charts if you know a little bit of scripting.

I use them to make business plan projections, and analyse and plot a lot of sales and research data.

Google review by Ember U.
Ember U.

"Useful tool for more advanced users"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize charts, match site style, make sleek reports without exporting images. It looks unique and is easily customizable, unlike some Microsoft Word/Excel charts that my colleagues are using.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve for new users but it can be a fun learning experience! I think it would be helpful to have more step-by-step guides and information how it can be used in work that is more applicable to those of us in social science and policy administration work. I would love to use this for grants but in order to teach my team, it would be very time intensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to get used to programming language and share tasks and methods with coworkers to enhance learning across your agency.

Utilizing graphic data visualization to share findings, ideas, and projects with potential funders. Many of our potential funders don't get a lot of time to look at our proposals as deeply as we'd like them to and charts that are so easily customizable and not as dull as Microsoft office art makes this a helpful too to sustain funding across projects in my agency.

Google review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"User-friendly, Google Chart Tools"

What do you like best?

It is very user-friendly. I am not well-versed in coding or anything like that. I simply do marketing and client relations, but on the marketing side I publish all of our firm's blogs. Sometimes this requires me to have charts or graphs put in the body of the articles, and Google Charts has made it easy for me to do myself without having to pay for our digital firm to make edits.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything. But, if I had to pick, I would probably say that the menu bar can be kind of overwhelming. There are a lot of options and it could be easier to navigate, maybe.

As I mentioned before, I simply do marketing and client relations, but on the marketing side I publish all of our firm's blogs. Sometimes this requires me to have charts or graphs put in the body of the articles, and Google Charts has made it easy for me to do myself without having to pay for our digital firm to make edits. Our website stuff is outsourced, but I handle the blogs myself. If I didn't use Google Charts we would have to pay the digital firm hourly to make the edits for me.

Google review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Google Charts ability to integrate to the web set it up for success"

What do you like best?

The ability to embed charts on webpages and in other Google Suite tools make to very handy. Like most things Google, it just seems easier to use. The fact that it's constantly backed up ensures that the data is safe AND presented in the best fashion. The chart options keep getting better.

What do you dislike?

Often the charts get some kinds of errors. Here are the most common - Thrown when the chart is drawn on the page and ready to respond to methods. Listen for this event if you need to request information from the chart. Excels PowerPivot tools are starting to surpass Google

Recommendations to others considering the product

This should be your first stop as it's free and easy to learn. The charts can be shared with a click.

Google charts enabled crowd sourcing and more interactivity. We didn't need to bring in outside help.

Google review by Carley W.
Carley W.

"Works good, but could use something a little different."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Very reliable and straight to the point. Charts were colorful and reliable, didn't need to receive help from anyone to use.

What do you dislike?

I think this is a great program but it could use some updating. There isn't enough to work with. I would like to try using this again to see how well It may be working now. Seeing as I have not used it recently. It may be different now to where I could benefit from it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, give it a chance and see if it works for your personal use or for your company! I wouldn't mind giving it a second try!

The chart tools are wonderful but was just not what i was looking for to fix things within my business. I needed something that had a little bit more option wise to let me make charts and changes to my business.

Google review by Anders V.
Anders V.

"Google Chart Tools: Chart the live Data"

What do you like best?

Google chart tools offerd me a rich gallery to choose from. There were various designs and modules to choose from. Another thing that was lucrative about the Google Chart Tools was that it is free. Google Chart Tools were customizable and I could design it the way I wanted. It was really flexible as a Chart maker.

The controls were easy to handle and meaningful. The dashboard offered wide range flexibility and comfort.

No plugins were required and it had Cross browser compatibility. I could connect my data real time as it had wide data connection tools and protocols.

What do you dislike?

Though Google Chart Tools were customizable but I did not have that wide range customizability as some other packages like JavaScript.

Another drawback of Google Chart Tools was that it did not give me that sophisticated statistical processing which one might expect. It is good with simple data but with sophisticated statistics, it struggles to give its best.

To use Google Chart Tools, I always had to be online. It constantly requires Network Connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Chart Tools offered great flexibility but the only drawback was its sophistication with complicated statistical data and in some cases flexibility and customizability. But other than these cons, Google Chart Tools is a well recommended Live Data processing platform which is worth giving a try.

Google Chart Tools deals with the live data and statistical information that a user has. A user can use Google Chart Tools to display their data in charts, graphs or pie graphs and any other form from the wide library of Google Chart Tools. They just have to sync it to their ID and the data is displayed. No plugins are required for this. One who has a browser can see the charts and graphs.

Google review by Carol F.
Carol F.

"google chart tool: east or west, it is the best!!!"

What do you like best?

Google chart tool helped me in my business more than I expected from this product. It is a handy tool that allows you to load and interpret huge amount of data into different graphs, charts and tables. This helps to take many financial and management decisions in your business. The guide that it has makes it very easy to use providing data displayed in real time basis. One does not need to be very skilled or expert to use this product. It is as simple as taking a glass of water. All you need to do is input your data and get your desired meaningful graphs, charts and tables which are easy to understand and comfortable to use in your website or wherever needed. One can also customize the charts according to his/her need and use it accordingly. Last but not the least it is a free product which gives enormous benefits.

What do you dislike?

So far, everything went so well for me. Understanding and getting used to its so many features could be a time consuming issue. I only wish to have no difference using it online and offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend anyone who has work with different charts, graphs, statistics and tables. It is a very user friendly product. I would like to suggest everyone to read the API completely for better using the product. As it is totally free of cost and you will get assistance from Google, you can give a try. You will not be disappointed.

As I said, it helps a lot to make financial and management decisions. It is easy, effective and saves time a lot. For presentation of different charts and graphs it is probably a better choice or may be the best.

Google review by Haydee C.
Haydee C.

"A Simple Tool with Lively Outcome "

What do you like best?

I love those thousands of different charts, graphs and table it offers. Operating this tool is also quite effortless and uncomplicated too.

Google Sheet can be the source from which data can be accumulated and can be represented as chart or table to your website. It is a web based operation Google’s other hands like Docs and Drives can be integrated smoothly. Though it is a cloud based platform editing and shearing is painless.

Working with Google chart tools is easy like pasting the URL to your desired website.

What do you dislike?

This tool unwieldy depends on scripting so one who has very limited knowledge about scripting may face some problem. Unlike the earlier version Google Image Chart it doesn’t allow the operator to download the charts URL.

This is workable only in online version, I could not work while in offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who need to perform presentation routinely this tool is favorable for them. Fresher should go through the user manual before starting to use Google Chart Tools.

I can present dynamic and potent charts to my website. Presentation and outlook gets more organized and lucrative by using the lively contents in Google Chart Tool.

Google review by Kellie S.
Kellie S.

"A step above Excel and Powerpoint"

What do you like best?

The visuals and ease of use help create cleaner graphics more efficiently. Since we use Google for most of our work products, the integration into slides, sites, and other google docs is also incredibly useful and seamless.

What do you dislike?

Google is not as powerful as Excel so sometimes you have to do the data analysis on a more powerful platform and then pull the table data over after scrubbing it to create the graphics you desire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn how to embed and link the charts to presentations, sites and documents to ensure you're getting maximum efficiency from the product. Make sure your data is arranged correctly in the spreadsheets.

Every day operations, presenting to leadership on a variety of topics, streamlined products and processes with other Google tools.

Google review by alex S.
alex S.

"Effective and fast"

What do you like best?

I like best that the tools are easy to use no hard words for the tools easy to understand to work with what you have to do also they give summaries for each of the tools just in case one does not know how to .use the ease of displaying the charts and designing them to help others understand it was so hard before until our company bought this.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything to dislike. Maybe better graphics or colors its really hard to think of something all other software that was used before was hard to understand and to interpret this one was much easier. maybe an app to use on mobile phones is another good idea to better access from anywhere that way we are able to better design charts and graphs from anywhere and not just in the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google chart tools is an easier way of combining information to compare among other information such as consumer incline and decline. Great software easy to understand and compare great for all needs

Business problems that Google Charts has solves was better understanding for all the employees hardly any training or time wasted trying to figure out how to use it. Better modeling of charts has also helped to better determine projects for future projects. All employees have really liked this software and more are interacting and becoming better developers to better help the community with different drugs.

Google review by Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.

"Easy to Use Tool"

What do you like best?

The tools used in this program are really useful--similar to excel--it is very user friendly. I like how easy you can manipulate the charts to look the way you want them to and present the correct data you are trying to portray. Also more options than excel

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is online. Excel is a great tool to use offline, less bugs, etc. Especially on travel time. It is also not as universally used as other tools, which is sometimes an issue when you need to work collaboratively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Presentations are better because of the charts I can use. For example, I can use the geo map feature to pinpoint locations where our business is conducted or potential investors are, and this is a nice visual representation of data I want to portray.

Google review by User in Higher Education

"Amazing convenience, not so awesome detail"

What do you like best?

It is accessible anywhere. I would never have to worry about leaving work unfinished for more than an hour. I am in love with the modern format, very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It does not have all of the features that chart tools have offline. If it were not for the convenience, I would reconsider in using Google chart tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I needed a software that I can use anywhere, google chart tools was there. I recommend this to anyone who is in a time crunch and travels frequently.

I can access it from any computer, anywhere. I would usually have to leave work unfinished and come back the next day, but now I am able to login anywhere and finish my work. The visual features are also very clear.

Google review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Latest Charts 'Revamp' A Flop"

What do you like best?

I love Google Charts for it's simplicity and ease, however, I prefer the older version. While limited, Charts gives you straight-forward access to basic graphing designs and customizations.

Depending on your data source, you can feed Google Charts to provide basic Live Dashboards

What do you dislike?

Some functionality in the newest Charts is limited or difficult to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely useful for basic collaborative data graphing/charting needs

Needed to be able to create graphs/charts from data using free, open-collaborative software.

Google review by User

"Quick, easy, and understandable charts!"

What do you like best?

I like that the chart tools are very easy to use and much more intuitive compared to other programs I use to make charts like Excel. Also, Google charts has every type of chart you could possibly imagine. One thing in particular that I love is that the charts you make can be interactive if you want. Meaning, a person can scroll over a certain section of a chart and information about that section will be displayed. Another pretty cool features is that you can connect to your research data in real time.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any complaints. I mean a basic knowledge of coding is incredibly helpful, so if you don't have that, you won't get as much out of the product as you could otherwise, but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would definitely recommend people use Google Chart Tools! It's easier and more accessible compared to other programs. Also, the graphs look great!

I use google charts to display the results of my research. Usually, that's a simple pie, bar, or line graph. I can easily make all of them using Google charts and customize them for my research needs. Also, with the programming component to it, your charts are completely customizable.

Google review by Taylor R.
Taylor R.

"Dynamic free software"

What do you like best?

Free analytics software with a robust infrastructure which allows for decent customization.

What do you dislike?

Not open source, so while there are a lot of options, I can't configure additional ones as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, you literally have nothing to lose. Try for yourself the robust system of analytics. Worse case you need an additional tool for advanced needs.

We use REDCap for electronic data capture and they have basic chart tools but they are completely static and do not fit our needs. Google charts allows us to share with collaborators, configure aesthetic graphics and customize to fit our needs.

Google review by Tammy V.
Tammy V.

"Google Chart Tools Enhances Webpages"

What do you like best?

Google Chart Tools is easy to use and really enhances the data displayed on your webpages. It gives a stunning visual that consumers can view. They provide templates and easy quick start directions. There is many help topics listed. There is also a discussion group you can be a part of while using this product.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat of a learning curve to get started if you do not have a lot of web experience. Also it is difficult to know which chart is the right chart to use if you do not have experience in this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It seems to be a decent way to begin the process of adding charts to any webpage. I believe it's another great google product. Easier to use than other software. You can customize what charts you want.

I want to add visuals to my business webpage so that I can encourage clients of the validity of the product being offered. It is a good way to show charts of the benefits of the said product.

Google review by Jose Jesus L.
Jose Jesus L.

"Solid solution"

What do you like best?

I love the thousands of different charts, graphs and table it offers. Operating this tool is also quite effortless and simple.

Google Sheet can be the source from which data can be accumulated and can be represented as chart or table to your website. It is a web based operation Google’s other hands like Docs and Drives can be integrated smoothly. Though it is a cloud based platform, editing and shearing is painless.

Working with Google chart tools is as easy as pasting the URL to your desired website.

What do you dislike?

This is workable only in online version, I could not work while in offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Those who need to perform presentation routinely this tool is favorable for them. Fresher should go through the user manual before starting to use Google Chart Tools, because it can be a little complicated at first

Creating chart analysis and presentations

Google review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Charts"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and that it can be accessed from my laptop as well. It makes pretty graphics that have nice colors and are visually appealing, The charts and graphs are easy to read.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike, it works as intended. One issue I have had was the program froze one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch over to Google Chart Tools. They are appropriate for any size business, whether it be a small business or a corporation. It is easy to use and develops great work. I think that most people that use these tools can have greater success when it comes to compiling and disseminating data.

I am sharing data with others by creating charts that easily demonstrate the data gathered. Solving the properly sharing information. I have realized that the tools help me use my time more efficiently.

Google review by Margaret L.
Margaret L.

"Pretty good "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using Google Docs on the internet and having it mimic Excel

What do you dislike?

It's hard to make the data series cooperate with the set sometimes when making a line chart; also, for trendlines it'd be more useful to display the equation instead of having it be copy/pasted

I do some work with it for analyzing data of PCR and working towards finding conclusions. It has many benefits such as working online on any computer pretty much, and real-time saving as well as options to save in many different formats.

Google review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"A good and custom tools"

What do you like best?

We actually believe this brand-new service can take advantage of the desire to construct reports with the greatest level of personalization. The primary concern managing is that Google Charts requires the IT department ability to incorporate the needs of business and the preliminary control panels of the primary production keystones of the various systems of the company.

What do you dislike?

The user will have to check out from the really HTML 5 & SVL fundamentals to the best ways to utilize the codes established to pack them up on as an ingrained item.

We did manage to construct better reports and charts

Google review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

For me, the thing I liked most about Google Charts was how easy it was to use and how accessible it is to just about everyone. Unlike some other programs that can take hours to figure out, I thought the basics were extremely simple. Obviously, there's depth too, but the initial use is easy.

What do you dislike?

This is sort of the inverse of the best strength. Getting the meat and potatoes is fantastic with Google Charts, but diving into the specialty features is a little more difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment and figure out what you're doing. Once you do, things can get really exciting. It's amazing how much I can use it for now that I know what I'm doing.

The biggest boost it can provide is quick and easy tools to create charts and/or tables for posts that are easily accessible to others. Unlike some other programs, this is easy to share.

Google review by Lucas G.
Lucas G.

"Amazing charts the Google way"

What do you like best?

The interactivity of the charts. Been able to in a short amount of time make some high quality graphs and in addition that the user can interact with them it's fenomenal.

Tons of customisation for the different times of charts. Things like been able to get the PNG image of the chart and the embedded HTML inside pop-ups it's super useful.

What do you dislike?

It's, mostly, great. I don't particularly like the syntax for feeding data to your graphs. And that sometimes in order to make some configuration you have to dig quite a little in the documentation to find it.

And I don't like that it doesn't support downloading the graph's image through a URL like the previous version of the library (Google Image Charts). When I was using it to embed some graphs in a PDF based reports using wkhtmltopdf we had difficult executing Javascript though the library and we ended up using The Image version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it right away. Specially if you are implementing any sort of reports or want to exhibit some data to your users like completion rate, activity monitoring, etc.

Use embedded HTML in your interactive graph pop-ups :)

Implementing business reports in web applications.

The benefits are the nice look and the interactivity. In addition that it's really simple to use it and that it support almost any graph type you may require.

Mayor speeding in the development of reports.

Google review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Google Chart Tools "

What do you like best?

Google chart tools are powerful, simple to use, and free. There is a rich gallery of interactive charts and data tools.

What do you dislike?

The tool has some bugs that need debugging. Also, you need to be an expert in scripting if you want to make the best use of this tool. It relies more on scripting which means, if you do not know about it, you are bound to face problems on your way. Also, you cannot download the URL of the charts you have created. This capability was available in its previous version of Google Image Chart. The fact that the tool only works when you are online, it means that it is impossible to analyze or create charts when you are offline which is another drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an understanding of scripting!

The product is a great way to help visualize data!

Google review by Patricio S.
Patricio S.

"Very useful tool for your website"

What do you like best?

I was introduced to Google Chart Tools when I deployed my own website, I had a very good experience with this product, as I was able to create charts really easily and capture what I wanted to monitor from my site. Just embedding some JavaScript into your website you can gather data from your site.

Of course this product has the google support behind, so if you want agility to your business, with this tool you can achieve it. It is very simple to customize, data is displayed in a real time basis.

I want to point out that google has developed a very good guide for unexperienced users, I never worked with this kind of information before and just following the users guide I was able to implement this product for the purpose I intended to.

Tons of templates and chart models are available for use, and google provides the coding to paste and edit in your website.

I was really happy with this product, so feel free to contact me if you need any help or assistance on how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the only item I dislike is the difficulty I usually face with these tools to properly track and document what I add to my website. I wish this tool had a catalog so I could mark what I added to my site, just for control purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have previous experience, dedicate some time to read the user guides, you will find very useful information and probably to way to implement it, in the end, you will save a lot of time.

I was able to understand the trends, and combine the data coming from my website and perform analysis to improve business.

Google review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great to use."

What do you like best?

It is a very easy program to use. The interface is helpful for non-techy people. There are plenty of options available for making the charts and information really pop and be easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Not easy to track changes that are made to the document. It should be easier to see who adds what information at what time. This allows us to keep track of whether or not there is a change to the information that is not correct or whether or not the information is up to date as it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. We just did not need to use it as much as originally thought. We tend to use simpler products now.

We keep very extensive details of people we contact or have meetings with. This is our biggest use and is very important to our operations as a nonprofit organization. Therefore, this has been very helpful to ensure that we are keeping up to date records of who we speak to and when we speak to them and what we talk to them about and whether or not we need to follow up with them and with what we need to follow up with them about (and by when). So it has been exceptionally helpful in trackign that.

Google review by Sydney O.
Sydney O.

"Simple, Decent amount of options"

What do you like best?

The main things I like about Google Charts is that it is easy to use. It is very intuitive to use. Very user friendly. It is also reasonably priced, especially if you spend a lot of time organizing data sets into presentations.

What do you dislike?

There could be a few more options for chart types.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is really no reason not to at least give it a try. It helps me meet my goal of presenting data clearly and accurately, and it did not take too long to discover how the different functions work.

Google charts helps me organize my data with simplicity. I can also share the charts with others very easily, which is nice when I am working with a specific research team or committee on a project.

Google review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"useful if you are using datasets too large for excel"

What do you like best?

writing your own script to generate a chart, incorporates easily with data outputs from knime analytics. Incorporating the data live into a web page, which then requires no updates other than your dataset.

What do you dislike?

as im a novice in script creation, it depends heavily on scripts that i have "borrowed" from others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

find scripts that others have used and modify to meet your needs. If you are already comfortable with scripting, you would probably be better off using other programs to generate the graphics you need.

executive reporting using datasets too large for excel or other MS office programs, and creating more user-friendly charts and graphs than what knime analytics creates for me. Also, integrates easily for users who aren't comfortable using BigQuery or SQL. Immediate results displayed live on a site for business users who arent comfortable looking the data up in analytics. Also, i could see how if you were using an analytics platform like sitecatalyst, how some internal customers would prefer a dashboard you could create on an easily accessible domain rather than forcing them to navigate site catalyst.

Google review by User in Higher Education

"Straightfoward, easy to use tools"

What do you like best?

Google has made tools that are easy to use and intuitive. I like that when the mood strikes, I can simply open up a new tab and continue on with my work, or if I need to put in a late night, I can work on my projects from home.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes wish that all charting/data services could be the same, but I know that's probably proprietary! I did take me a few minutes and a few missteps to find all of the tools I needed, but once I was familiar, it was smooth sailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

May take a few minutes to acclimate to where everything "lives" (just like when Microsoft rolls out a new version and all the drop downs are different!), but once you know how it works, it's a breeze

Chart Tools has made explaining information simple. Everyone benefits from seeing information represented visually

Google review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Google Charts Is A Cheap Alternate Suitable For Basic Use"

What do you like best?

The visualisation API is particularly critical when you're working with a broad team to report data points.

What do you dislike?

The chart wrapper HTML can be a bit wonky at times and not provide a clean enough look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on other tools you use you might be better off using a platform that is already intuitive for the metrics you're looking to track. You should note that Google Charts is limited in the way it represents data-- as with many Google products you are limited to pre designed templates. If your data visualization operation requires something more specific or precise you'd better off with the software like D3.js. But for the price it's hard to beat Google Charts.

Supplementing Google Chart's with our other analytics tools has allowed us to more quickly pool together presentations of key metrics all in one source.

Google review by User in Higher Education

"Review for Google Chart Tool"

What do you like best?

I like Google Charts to organize data and so create quick presentations for my class materials. It is simple to use and easy to maneuver. Since it is based online, there is no software to be installed. However, the offline access might be a good feature.

What do you dislike?

Since it is only available through internet, I am unable to work on it when I am not connected. This feature can be improved to allow offline work that can be synced when connected to internet.

I typically use Google Charts to prepare data representations for my classes and for presentations at conferences. It is simple to use with different kinds of dataset so it comes in handy to present data from different business problems such as from decision-making to firm performance

Google review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Chrome"

What do you like best?

As per every feature unique to Google Chrome, chart tools is no exception- it is easy to use, adaptable to both the most advanced and least experienced users. It creates beautiful and clear graphical representations of data, and seamlessly integrates into other chrome/google facets. I am a huge fan.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint i would voice is the difficulty in exporting the charts for purposes such as print/presentations.

Graphical representation of data on a mobile/web platform greatly increases understanding and makes using the data easier, more versatile and more effective.

Google review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I love google, it's hard for them to do anything wrong. This is an easy system to use and implement and it allows you to display your data live. They also have fun and colorful ways to display data that make any presentation great. Not to mention it's free program to use!

What do you dislike?

Still having to put in all the data yourself but that is just me being lazy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is worth trialing to see if it meets your needs.

It allows us to display accurate research results and updates as more survey data is collected. Much easier than manually completing this yourself.

Google review by Nithin R.
Nithin R.

"google chart"

What do you like best?

When online marketing is mostly hit and run, these google charts have helped us in realising the ROI of the marketing spend by deciding on various parameters.

What do you dislike?

I have enjoyed all the products of google, I have no dislikes in any of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get clarity of results of your activity, google chart tools is a must.

Identifying the ROI of my marketing activity, reach of my campaign, valuating the content based on spread has been achieved.

Google review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"GoogleChartTools"

What do you like best?

You can make a million different chart designs. Assists with charting data for presentations and really sets you apart from using basic software like excel or powerpoint.

What do you dislike?

Only able to access and edit online with an active internet connection. you cannot download the URL for working offline. The graphics could also be improved to catch up with other software in its calss

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am looking into taking a scripting class. If i knew more about scripting I think i would be better at using all the parts of Google Chart Tools. Its great for beginners but it takes time to grow some understanding of the full potential of the program.

Very easy to use with all my data sets. Allows me to quickly and efficiently make suggestions to management with a click.

Google review by Seth J.
Seth J.

"Easy to use, lacks some statistical power"

What do you like best?

The user experience is very simple and straightforward. If Google Chart Tools can do it, then the option to do so is easily available. There are a variety of different charts you can use and customize. It's also free.

What do you dislike?

Some lack of functionality that I'd expect. I can't do any complex statistics or analysis. I can't do macros or some complex sorting functions.

Analysis of data from experiments and showing the differences between treatment groups.

Google review by User

"Effective and easy to use charts"

What do you like best?

I really like how useful the tools are. It is very user friendly. It is similar to excel so learning how to use was not a problem. There are so many designs to choose from so easy to customize the way you want.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it requires internet connection to use. If it was offline, it would be universally used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

We use it during meetings and easy for everyone to collaborate on and contribute to. We usually have large meetings and it is hard for everyone to show their research.

Google review by Hari Hara Sudhan S.
Hari Hara Sudhan S.

"Chart tool"

What do you like best?

the convenience of plotting raw and live data into chart format. The added advantage is when we have no idea onwhat chart to use and google throws us some options to try and gain a perspective.

What do you dislike?

I have been a fan of google forever. I have never disliked any of their products. I have also not used charts extensively to find flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an interesting tool which can also work on live data.

It is not a business critical tool for me, we use it only for presenting to our customers in graphical format where MS Excel is not licensed with few users.

Google review by Eva D.
Eva D.

"An easy way to graph"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is connected to your gmail account.

What do you dislike?

I did not find yet something that I did not like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should connect it with your email account you'll see it will make your life easier. As soon as you receive a document by email you will be ale to edit it directly and he would look way better than excel.

benefit of time, because you can centralize your email address and your tool to make graph. A gain in efficiency.

Google review by User in Higher Education

"Google chart tools review: great and helpful product"

What do you like best?

The interactivity of the charts is a great feature. although it is a cloud based platform editing is relatively painless. There is a rich gallery to choose from, and the controls are easy to use and handle.

The google chart tool is a handy and allows you to load and interpret a large amount of data into different graphs, charts and tables, which helps many business decisions. It's very easy to provide data displayed in real time basis, and you don't need to be very skilled or an expert to use this product.

What do you dislike?

Understanding the many features is potentially a time consuming issue, Additionally, there is not as wide of a range for customizability as some other packages, like JavaScript.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out google chart tools, especially if you are in a business that relies heavily on metrics tracking and analytics. I am in the fitness industry parttime and member statistics and analytics work extremely well through the tool.

Google chart tools helps by providing live and real-time data, which helps to inform both financial and management decisions for business. It also allows for seamless integration of charts and graphs into presentations.

Google review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Integration At Its Best"

What do you like best?

The best part of Google Chart Tools was the cross browser compatibility. I liked the fact that I could work across platforms and not have to worry about not being able to access or edit my work. In addition, the platform made everything very customizable.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I disliked was the lack of charts in the gallery. I feel as though with a company as large as Google, the gallery would have been far more expansive and provide for more artistic creativity and freedom for designing presentations.

By using this product, I was able to analyze specific data and present it in a straightforward way to my coworkers and clients. This made things very easy to explain on the part of presenter. In addition, it made things much easier to understand on the part of those viewing the presentation.

Google review by Zlatan D.
Zlatan D.

"East Google Analytics made for you "

What do you like best?

Google Chart Tools are very easy to use for someone who needs to display their own data on their own website or just general data for your self. You have everything you need to implement and work with your data.

What do you dislike?

I dont know if I can say that I dislike it just because I am above novice user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and play with it. You will notice how your leaning curve will improve quickly. Ability to master it will come in no time all all.

Tracking our data that we have accumulated on daily basis so we can solve complex problems.

Google review by Viridiana S.
Viridiana S.

"Google Chart Tools user firendy"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this chart is the flexibility of sharing the information with other users. I really like to ask for opinions and feedback when it comes to organizing information.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is not as fast when working offline. There is a limitation on the speed and the modification of the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think is easy to share and to allow simultaneous collaboration

I am being able to organize the information in a neat and easy way, there is a good variety of charts available to use.

Google review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Analytic review"

What do you like best?

There are so many options, and it is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is anything specifically I do not like. Sometimes it is easier to use excel since it is a software on the computer and ready to go, but it is more about presentable and ease rather than using what is comfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand the software and ensure that Google Chart Tools has everything your organization is looking for

I am in an analytic role where comparing data and viewing data i very important. This tool has helped to make my life easier and make the data more understandable and presentable.

Google review by Lora Z.
Lora Z.

"Online is the way to go"

What do you like best?

Accessible by anyone with internet access, available at any time, changes are automatic and saves are automatic

What do you dislike?

Can lag. Some more advances features are not available

We are a cross-country team and with this tool we can all be involved in editing a doc at once

Google review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"A useful, simple, clean, well-designed, intuitive program "

What do you like best?

In our daily tasks, we're evolving our company to better use data, analytics, and research to determine and understand our customers' needs, wants, desires, etc. Inputting the data and creating meaningful, easy-to-read charts, graphs, and art is easy with Google Chart and its assorted tools.

What do you dislike?

So far there are no dislikes for Google Chart. While we have not used it long - or for that matter, many competitive programs, it's almost certain we will keep using Google Chart in the long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. The ease of use is a breeze.

Our industry is evolving in such a way that the "local news"/content business is a two-way street. No longer can we just decide in a small editorial meeting what will be the news for the entire city. We must use analytics, metrics, data and real-time trends to determine what drives the audience, drives the engagement, and drives the ratings/results. We are constantly aggregating data from a variety of sources and now inputting that data so our employees - broadcast television producers/content creators, writers, news anchors, digital producers, video editors, etc. - can see it in easy-to-read, understandable graphs. This is constantly evolving, constantly changing - and Google Chart allows us to keep tweaking our data and adding metrics for new relevant results.

Google review by Prarthana V.
Prarthana V.

"Google Chart Review"

What do you like best?

Its extensive UI features helps do everything on the UI instead of HTML code

What do you dislike?

Its not usable by all, I feel it should be like google drive that everyone could use for free

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I can recomment it

Creating Dashboards for Gstore metrics

Google review by Kayla R.
Kayla R.

"Decent interface for making charts and Graphs"

What do you like best?

I like the wide array of chart types that google charts offers.

What do you dislike?

It's not as easy to use as some other methods, I personally like excel, however google charts offers way more types of charts so sometimes excel is not viable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need more chart types than what excel offers, google charts is a great option!

I am much more easily able to show my coworkers data in a easy to understand way than simply showing SPSS outputs that are crowded and have too many numbers

Google review by Ali G.
Ali G.

"Google Chart Tools"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to store and change data. The organization of the program makes it very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't use it for super complicated data, so I really have nothing I dislike except for at for I found it complicated to transfer my data to different programs and devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for data entry and solving basic and complicated resarch problems.

Research is at the forefront of my workspace, so it is a great organizational tool for me.

Google review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Easiest way to deliver dynamic charts on the web"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive API with lots of good examples to use as a starting point. Many different chart types, and even the ability to link charts together into dashboards. Can use a Google Sheet as a source of data to produce dynamic charts based on live data.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately Google has a habit of dropping useful tools. For example, their Image Charts were excellent (and, arguably, still very useful) but were retired in 2012.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's tempting to dive right in but it's worth reading the complete API so you know what's available.

For customers that want to deliver dynamic charts on their websites, nothing could be easier. Once the initial setup is done, they only need to update the data in a Google Sheet (which they're usually quite comfortable with since it looks so much like Excel) and the online charts update automatically.

Google review by Whitney S.
Whitney S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of operation and the ability to share charts with others.

What do you dislike?

The formatting doesn't always transfer correctly and the typical key functions are not set up the same, but I imagine with further education, I could learn them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other companies out there that are comparable, but the ease of use with Google Charts is nice.

The ease of showing data analysis to others helps them comprehend the mission quicker.

Google review by Ricardo V.
Ricardo V.

"Simple and fast"

What do you like best?

The possibility of almost automatically process data to obtain different graphical outputs

What do you dislike?

It will be nice to have more options of graphics

Processing geochemical data. Gave me a birds view of the data

Google review by Jennifer L R.
Jennifer L R.

"easy tools"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of charts that Google charts offers. I really like the variety and different charts that I hadn't seen or head about. One can also customize their chart to their needs. I think it is a great tool to use no matter what profession you are in.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there is anything that I don't like about google charts. It seems to have all the bells and whistles that one would need for chart tools. Perhaps a down side to google charts is that it is made by google and not another software company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Google charts would definitely highlight one's company because of the variety of charts it has as well as the easy to use tools to create the chart(s). Also, there is support if it is needed and there is no cost!

Business problem solving such as a bright, colorful chart to show various statistics. Benefits such as a huge variety of charts to show different statistics depending upon the audience and no cost! I would like to utilize google charts for parents of my students to show them their child's results in reading and/or math intervention.

Google review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Very helpful for low-cost way to design presentations!"

What do you like best?

I like how Google Chart is free to use and can be used for a variety of different applications. In the past I've used it to help with some work presentations. It is very versatile and intuitive - much easier to use than advanced functions on Excel - and I recommend it for small business owners!

What do you dislike?

Some functionality must be paid for and some of the advanced functionality you could have from Excel is not available. It's useful for simple charts, but you'll want to use Excel if you're using anything more complex.

I've designed presentations regarding market segmentation and other areas of interest that only require simple charts to convey the message, and I've saved time and money by using Google Charts.

Google review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Google chart tool review"

What do you like best?

It was very user friendly and easy to navigate. It makes collobaration a lot easier. It is a lot easier than Ms. Excel (a great tool if you are not an investment banker)

What do you dislike?

I can't remember any particular feature that I disliked. The package could be enhanced further. It is missing a lot of features that Excel or Matlab has to offer but still a great tool for quick analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perhaps incorporate features that are offered in Matlab (for mathematicians more) but you guys are doing great!

Research Analysis mostly. I also used it for class works. Incorporated the charts I made here on powerpoint presenetations (makes it quick and efficient)

"Useful with practice"

What do you like best?

Nice design, ability to customize, excellent visual impact. I like that anyone can access this tool from anywhere, it doesn't matter what computer system you use.

What do you dislike?

It's not as intuitive as one would hope, especially for people with little experience scripting. I also wish you could use it offline if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and use the online help forums.

It's been useful when working on a collaborative project that involves keeping track of a high volume of data, collected and entered by a half dozen people. Everyone is able to access Google Charts wherever they are located, whether working on a Mac, PC, or tablet. The information gathered looks very professional and organized.

Google review by Kyla W.
Kyla W.

"Review for Google Chart Tools"

What do you like best?

I love all of the data it can visualize and how I can customize the charts to fit my presentations.

What do you dislike?

Took sometime to figure out how to customize charts, not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has some great features, but expect to take some time learning how to use it.

Problems: Collection management issues and decision making. Benefits: Google Charts allows me to take a larger view of specific areas that need addressing and helps me guide my current policies on managing those areas.

Google review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use, but not Open"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to use- the API is clear and implementable. The service is reliable, and is tested to work on lots of different browsers.

What do you dislike?

The API is not open-source, or customizable like some of the native tools like D3.js or other chart libraries,

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Google Charts meets your needs- it is super easy. However, if you need features that are outside the API, you will need to switch tools entirely, which is a difficult process. So, easy for small jobs, not the best solution for larger ones.

I have used Google Charts for dozens of tasks, including representing information from big data analyses.

Google review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"Insights Beyond Belief "

What do you like best?

I liked how Google Charts automatically develops insights and gives me crucial looks into trends

What do you dislike?

theres not a lot to dislike. There are always fields to improve, I just don't see them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at trends

I'm seeing trends in my real estate business to determine SOPs

User in Research

"Multiple uses for work "

What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to use, though only to make relatively simple charts and graphs so far. Would need to experiment more using the software. I use Microsoft Excel quite a bit and feel that it has already been widely accepted. Most people already know how to use this program (including myself) so it makes other programs redundant if not as easy to use or find desired functions, although google charts has a few different functions than Excel.

What do you dislike?

I often work remotely and am not always able to access the internet, so am not able to use Google Charts

I work in wildlife conservation thus we are able to graph and trend many different variables.

Google review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"User friendly and easy to share"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to see analytics on different forms and the ability to customize them is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into any issues where I felt like something was missing from google charts.

Ability to view and share analytics on many sets of data in many different forms. Essentially, all the best features of Excel without having to use Excel.

Google review by Amber F.
Amber F.

"Google Chart Tools Review"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use and share the result with coworkers.

What do you dislike?

I find the HTML function confusing and not the easiest to use

We work with local jurisdictions on collecting and analyzing their project data.

"Great for a website"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can embed these charts into your website and how user friendly it is. The formatting is also very flexible.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't remember the recent types of charts you used, which could be very helpful if those were put at the top when making multiple of the same chart with different data.

We are using the Google Chart Tools to maintain our research website and keep our statistics on our website up to date. It benefits us so donors can view our numbers and possibly fund our research due to our upward trends.

Google review by Austin Y.
Austin Y.

"Google charts is useful"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and fairly powerful. It's also free which is the best part! It's cool that you can display live data on your site. It's a great way to visualize data.

What do you dislike?

I generally prefer to make simple charts in Excel, and more complex charts in R.

I use it to make graphs for my research project. It's useful for making charts.

Google review by Paul J.
Paul J.

"Charting tools for google"

What do you like best?

Online access anywhere and significant ease to use together, share online, use and show others the work. availability to access for others.

What do you dislike?

The speed of use and somewhat different then other chart tools, learning the features and different methods for the use and analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

read carefully and save

anaylsis, sharing results, format, use to copy, paste and mix into other work and forms online,

Google review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Amazing Result"

What do you like best?

There are many charts to choose from which makes it easy to navigate and display to other users and/or when presenting new materials to stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

There was only a three year usage under our contract and it began depreciation in 2016.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn the product and don't be afraid to ask simple questions, as often they have simple answers!

These tools allow the company to review the failures and successes of multiple departments at a glance, specifically in relation to professional development, student growth, and SOL performance over a significant period of time for specific schools within the district.

Google review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Science teacher and doctoral student"

What do you like best?

The ability to collaborate and creat charts through shared information that is already in Google docs. Made the development of projects easier for people that were in different areas to conference call and edit data/charts at the same time

What do you dislike?

No weaknesses found ... I like using all of the features in conjunction with Google apps which made the whole platform even stronger

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great way to integrate information that you and a group may be collaborating with ... Make sure all necessary documents and spreadsheets are already uploaded or created in Google docs

Collaboration between group to complete projects when located in different areas was easily done and completed in realtime

Google review by Gayathri Devi R.
Gayathri Devi R.

"GOOGLE CHART TOOLS "

What do you like best?

Ease of sharing, Great GUI, User-friendly

What do you dislike?

Does not look great when moved to MS ppt

create charts bases on surveys

Pie charts/geo charts are great

"Google Chart Tools"

What do you like best?

I like that all data can be shared easily and each updated version shows updates automatically

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Google Chart Tools I dislike. This is a great product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this product. Makes analyzing much easier and the ability to share information in realtime is very useful.

Quick data analysis and ability to share between google chart users. Makes analyzing much easier and updates in realtime. No other product has been able to accomplish this in a way that is so useful

Google review by Thomas J. C.
Thomas J. C.

"Easy to use and versatile way to create web-based charts, graphs, and tables"

What do you like best?

As is the case with most of Google's products, Google Chart Tools is a clean, easy-to-use, and free web-based tool. It allows the user to create tools that can be used in a variety of different ways. If you're creating a business website and want to demonstrate a trend in customer satisfaction, Google Chart Tools makes it easy to create an eye-catching and interactive graph to demonstrate this to your site's visitors. As well, you can utilize this functionality when using Google Docs if you've created a spreadsheet. This gives more depth and versatility to this product and makes it a stronger competitor to something like Microsoft's pricey Excel product.

What do you dislike?

While Google Chart Tools is useful and versatile because it can be used in a number of places online, it doesn't have the full suite of abilities that something like Microsoft Excel would provide. While using it I did find it difficult or impossible to find some options to choose how my data would be displayed. Because of that, I'd hesitate to recommend this product for more complex, sophisticated chart or graph creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy, quick way to create simple yet engaging visualizations for your data, Google Chart Tools is a product you should consider.

Because Google Chart Tools is completely web-based and integrates seamlessly with Google's other products Docs and Drive, it allows great freedom to create and edit items from just about any web-connected computer. Plus, since everything you create is hosted in the cloud, sharing it with whoever you'd like is very simple.

User in Research

"Google Chart Tools an easy way to make charts"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the interface - it was easy for me to figure out how to use the program without needing much additional guidance.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much I disliked. There were a few times I wish I could have manipulated the data in different ways.

I was using this program to analyze results of research I had conducted. I liked that this program provided a quick visual for me to to get an overall understanding of the results before digging into it much further.

Google review by Bo T.
Bo T.

"Easy to use, and perfect featureset"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the features and the pricetag of free.

What do you dislike?

Is there anything to dislike? Maybe the collection of charts could be bigger.

Creating dashboard charts and QR codes.

"Easy to use, reliable."

What do you like best?

I liked that it was always easy to manoeuvre around. The chart tables we easy and it became a part of my everyday work life when comparing and contrasting. It was easy to figure out how to create simple charts, graphs and use numbers.

What do you dislike?

Some of the charts are very complex and required much more time and effort. I wouldn't say I "disliked" it, I just didn't fully understand how to use them.

Month to month numbers for sales. Comparing different categories of the company to the overall growth.

Google review by Marc R.
Marc R.

"Enabling the big picture (literally)"

What do you like best?

It is easy to access and interpret. The input and visualization are crisp and the release notes are most helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular stands out. The service is complex making mastery a time intensive process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the effort as a Google product.

Understanding compliance and research trends in real time which translates into actionable information.

Google review by (Crystal) Sonia J.
(Crystal) Sonia J.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

Easy to use tool with flexibility, I would like to find ways to use the tool more because I think it can be valuable.

What do you dislike?

I haven't use the tool enough to say what limitations it has, I'll have to explore more.

NA

Google review by Mary G.
Mary G.

"Google Chart Tools is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the buttons and the colors.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues with it. I like how similar the tools are to excel.

I map out the amount of customer service requests that are open and how many have been closed.

Google review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Useful Information Displayed Clearly"

What do you like best?

Good for private analysis or presentation

What do you dislike?

I found that there were few display options for data visualization, and i think it would be better if there were greater options available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good basic tool for data visualization

Work events that will be most helpful/enjoyable to employees, easy to use and easy to understand the data - Training opportunities, displaying which topics are of the most interest to employees -

Google review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Great Tool for interactive charts"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Good Chart Tools is the way the charts get at the heart of data at work, they allow me to see production with annotations so that I know what's going on all the time.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more interactive and descriptive charts to choose from.

I'm solving the problem of trying to put in enough productive time with quality standards. The chart helps me track production monthly, weekly, and yearly.

Google review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"So much fun creating charts for our application!"

What do you like best?

Integration is so easy and everything you need is in the documentation!

What do you dislike?

We need more UI flexibility. I was able o hack my way in a bit to get the look and feel that I want, but it wasn't very easy.

We are showing custom reports to our users based over time based criteria in our app.

Google review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Google Charts"

What do you like best?

I can use it anywhere, go from a computer to tablet to phone

What do you dislike?

It was the basic graphs. Can be a little no user friendly, but there are always work around.

I had use it to analyze and see the performance over the last couple of years

Google review by User

"An easy solution for making eye catching charts"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how intuitive and easy it is to use and the multitude of options it offers.

What do you dislike?

some times the finished product comes out look a little amateurish which is a problem when one is preparing for high end professional presentations

Recommendations to others considering the product

would definitely recommend to anyone who works with data and has to frequently present to an audience which might not fully understand numbers all to well.

really ups my presentation games. makes it very easy to condense large data sets into simple beautiful charts and figures.

Google review by Katari C.
Katari C.

"Google Chart Tools are Great!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the data importation.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like, but I haven't utilized all components.

Cultivating data for research projects, and displaying data for management team.

Google review by Bree G.
Bree G.

"Use to consolidate data from surveys"

What do you like best?

It syncs with other google programs to help calculate all data and represent it visually

What do you dislike?

Many people do not know about this product.

instead of calculating data myself, this makes it earlier to do.

Google review by Colleen S.
Colleen S.

"Very handy application"

What do you like best?

I have used it to check out who has been checking out my works on Google, Blogger etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't know really - I've never really used it outside of Google

Gaining Feedback from others - knowing that people have viewed my work gives me an insight as to who is taking an interest and in what they are taking an interest in (without anyone actually saying anything)

Google review by Christopher G.
Christopher G.

"Versatile tool, ever expanding, and incredibly valuable when showcasing your site"

What do you like best?

The customizability of this tool is amazing. It works great with WordPress (what I've used it with on multiple occasions), and I can always make the charts fit the feel of my sites.

What do you dislike?

Its negative is also a positive, as in it has so many features, that learning them and getting used to them can take some time, but after that it's worth it.

While making websites more user friendly, and increasing traffic, or whatever my goals are at the time, I tend to turn to this tool more and more often.

Google review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"A simple tool with an easy interface"

What do you like best?

I like that it produces charts from entered data automatically and allows me to choose what charts. It also lets me download the data in different formats for export to excel.

What do you dislike?

The charts are not very visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for quick data analysis, It generates charts from the data as you enter it and offers recommendations.

We are analyzing membership data and community surveys. It's nice to get quick, visualized results of the data.

Google review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Easy way to share data"

What do you like best?

The under friendly interface and ability to colaborate

What do you dislike?

There isn’t an ability to work with a document when the internet slowd

Compiling data to share and it has been good for working in groups

"Research Assistant"

What do you like best?

I love that Google Chart Tools allow for easy access anywhere I'm able to access my Google account

What do you dislike?

You are limited in the type of charts you can make, but they cover the common types- line, pie, bar, radar

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do research on chart programs and find the program that best works for you, but Google Charts is a good place to start!

I fins the charts to be publication ready and astatically pleasing

"Functional, simple, free"

What do you like best?

The system is functional, it allows me to share my work with colleagues immediately and jointly make edits, etc. That is definitely an asset vs sending excel sheets back and forth.

What do you dislike?

I still think its kind of clunky and I don't know how to use every feature, I tend to keep a running Microsoft document then transfer it over.

Organizational and business needs mostly. Measuring metrics of regional data.

Google review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Excellent collaborative tool"

What do you like best?

Online, always available from any mobile or desktop device.

What do you dislike?

Not as versatile as some current desktop software options.

Helpful for working with colleagues from around the world, able to update instantly and allows multiple users simultaneously

User in Research

"My job involves graphing big sets of data in a readble manner for a diverse group of audience"

What do you like best?

Being able to represent big sets of data in an understandable manner without much manual work-

What do you dislike?

It needs access to internet. Not all schools in the school district had access to the internet connection. The feature to work remotely would be appreciated.

I have used thios system to represnt reading performacne to teachers and superintendents. They find it better when it is visually represented. I was also able to visually show the progress of the students.

Google review by Rukshana U.
Rukshana U.

"Great experience with google chart tools!"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is and how easy it is to collaborate.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about google chart tools.

Some benefits this provides is ability to communicate and share data with collaborators.

Google review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Google Charts Review "

What do you like best?

How it allows me to keep track of the data on my site on the daily.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about google charts.

it helps me keep track of the traffic of my site and what users seem to be looking more than others.

Google review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Using G Charts"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is the simplicity of using Google to make charts

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike is the lack of instructions

I use Charts to graph data of my student's assessments

Google review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Google Chart Tools Developer"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that this is a free service that allows customizable options for charts when most competition will pay for installing a similar product.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more video tutorials vs all written support and easier access to gaining a response for support. But as mentioned above, it is an entirely free product.

This has allowed me to turn my Excel headcount reports into visually appealing charts for management.

Google review by Administrator

"Easy way to incorporate Charts in a Web Page"

What do you like best?

With Google Chart Tools you can create beautiful interactive charts in a webpage in a simple way.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a charts creation tools.

Show ad campaigns results in customized web page.

Google review by Camille G.
Camille G.

"User friendly tool"

What do you like best?

Easy access to data, easy to understand, interactive tools, great visuals

What do you dislike?

It can be a little simple, it is just starting off so I believe it will become more complex.

Tracking data with counseling office visits