Google Cloud Platform Security Overview

Cloud Platform Security Overview allows users to deploy on an infrastructure protected by top experts in information, application, and network security.

Work for Google Cloud Platform Security Overview?

Learning about Google Cloud Platform Security Overview?

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview Reviews

Ask Google Cloud Platform Security Overview a Question
Showing 27 Google Cloud Platform Security Overview reviews
Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Fallon C.
Fallon C.

"Google Cloud saves so much time!"

What do you like best?

We used to use an onsite server that would take forever to open and switch through files/folders when you were out of the office. You literally would open the server, and then take a lunch break before you could search for anything. As an event production company, we're out of the office frequently on site at events, so remote access to files is imperative. With the new Google Cloud, we're able to open documents so quickly, search through files with ease. So helpful!

What do you dislike?

It wasn't the easiest transition to the product, as we were going from an onsite server to the Google Clound Platform. Our IT manager, however, did say that the Google customer service made the lengthy transition rather easy, as they were able to answer his questions in a timely manner. Once installed, the Google Platform is ideal, and I've found no fault with the program itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

The ability to access items off line and quickly is a huge help, and allows us to perform our duties wherever we are, which as an event producer is imperative. Personally, I work from home often, so the ability to securely access documents is imperative. Also, we're able to send a file link to clients as well to access, so eliminates the use of Dropbox.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Cloud Platform Security Overview
Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Anurag P.
Anurag P.

"GCP gives that sense of security"

What do you like best?

The 2 main aspects which I think makes them highly secure are the highly granular identity access management controls, and also their support for Titan, which makes their firmware loads and boots highly secure. GCP also provides amazing scalability and redundancy for data protection and also in case of a disaster (disaster recovery).

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that bad to be disliked in terms of GCP usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The name says it all. It will certainly meet most of your needs

Migrating to GCP is a big step for an organization, to shift totally cloud, and a security overview isn't just one-sided but gives both a sense of security and also ascertains that user can implement the finest of access controls to the most granular levels. Also it tores data securely either on premise or in an adjacent cloud database to prevent loss of data at rest.

What Cloud Security solution do you use?

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Isabelle F.
Isabelle F.

"Keeping Organizations Secured & Compliant"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this solution is PCI compliant. Great encryption and security features, which contribute in protecting our IT infrastructure.

What do you dislike?

I would sincerely appreciate that phone support be included in the services offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend anyone to use Google Cloud Platform Security Overview: You won't regret implementing the great features, be it for the cryptographic keys, identity-aware proxy, the access content manager and much more.

The PCI compliance helped us meet a requirement with our auditors and have our licenses for the cyber-security and financial sector.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by JAMES K.
JAMES K.

"Google Cloud Platform Provides Adequate Security for Sensitive Data"

What do you like best?

This product integrates well with othe Google products making my work simpler. It protects all of my official data from hackers who may leak company's sensitive information to our competitors. It has great features that allows me to access my data in either offline or online platforms. It enables me to transfer data from one computer to another securely.

What do you dislike?

It is hard for a beginner to be able to enjoy all the services that comes with this product.It is hard to understand how to use the product if you have no enough knowledge in using the computer features.

It helps us as a company to keep our data save abd free from unauthorized personnel.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by User in Higher Education

"Great for small business"

What do you like best?

I consider myself to be a small business owner, or rather a small e-commerce store runner, and there are not many applications that work as well as Google Cloud Platform does. It helped me immensely in terms of marketing my business, looking at data analytics and making the necessary changes to my company based on that, plenty of cloud storage. It provides so many great features with ease of access!

What do you dislike?

It is a bit pricey. I had to use the free trial features for a good while just so I could save up to invest in the program and then have a solid monetary foundation to pay for it. However, since my company really isn't my primary means of income and I I do not have a consistent profit, I had to step away from this program since it was just a bit too pricey for my personal liking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are stable financially. If you are, this platform provides so many great features that can be beneficial to anyone, from an individual to a small business to an ever-growing present online business.

While I was using this programming, it helped me with many features including marketing solutions, data analytics, and cloud storage space. Although I didn't use this feature so I had no need to, it offered me the opportunity to use web hosting for my company website, which was very cool.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by User

"Great for personal and business, alike "

What do you like best?

I like what is the most obvious and advertised feature- it keeps everything in one space. I no longer go searching for things, they are now easily accessible. I feel as if nothing is ever lost, because it's stored on the cloud!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say I dislike is that if there was ever something saved that turned out to be more confidential than originally intended, now the fear is that it's out there forever. However, that is really true of most things on the internet so it would be unfair to label that specifically a dislike of this software, alone.

I work at different sites and so do my colleagues. The ability to collaborate through this platform has solved the problem of data tracking we need to do for students when they are seen in a variety of settings.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Jenny U.
Jenny U.

"Easy and comfortable to use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to integrate usage into everyday work. So many people are already used to using Google that it makes for an easy transition.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow and tends to drag a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was extremely easy to get used to. A lot of coworkers who are not used to working with cloud platforms were able to pick up on how to use the features very quickly.

It creates a open and secure platform for employees to store files.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Google Cloud Platform"

What do you like best?

This product is extremely easy to use. It works as you would expect from a google product-easy, accurate, but with less bells and whistles than other groups.

What do you dislike?

There was a small learning curve but it was minimal. The product is bare bones, but has everything I need

We use this application primarily for the App engine. We often host events and use the platform to develop and use applications for the event without the difficulties of maintaining our own infrastructure.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by kyle m.
kyle m.

"GCP working well."

What do you like best?

Virtually everything can be done through the graphical user interface (GUI) now. setting up and configuration of the server is not really only a few mouse clicks in the browser. This essentially simplifies setup as easy as others.

What do you dislike?

Complicated pricing model. Hard to determine final costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for yourself, reviews are helpful to steer you in the right direction.

Looking at replacement options for web-services solutions, this would be an easy swap / transition.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.

"An Integrative Genius"

What do you like best?

I think by far the most helpful aspect of Google Cloud Platform is its online and offline transfer solutions for moving data quickly and securely.

What do you dislike?

There has been outages causes by things which should not happen, like rollouts to every cloud data centre causing global outages, or software bugs.

I've used it for data analytics and its storage segment. Its benefits include a fast I/O, lesser access time and how it's well-integrated with other Google services.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Consultant

"The Google Cloud is the best thing to happen to business"

What do you like best?

The google cloud is ridiculously convenient and so user friendly. I use it everyday and I plan to use some of it in my upcoming start up business

What do you dislike?

The Google cloud platform is as close to perfect as you can get however I do suspect there are some slow server issues as it does occasional lag, which can be annoying

The minimalist interface of the google cloud platform makes it an easy program to show employees with a wide range of technical backgrounds to navigate, from the least advanced to the most.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Akshay S.
Akshay S.

"Google Cloud"

What do you like best?

Very Good Documentation

It has very good price class for the storage.

It has different storage classes for each necessity.

It has high durability.

Many regions available to store your data.

Easy to integrate with other Google Cloud Services.

What do you dislike?

Downloading is is very expensive over rhe network.

Storing large amount of data

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Anuj S.
Anuj S.

"Affordable and reliable cloud platform service."

What do you like best?

The security and encryption it provides is top notch and also the after sale service is what helps to seek some expert advice.

What do you dislike?

The cost factor. Nothing apart from that.

The security team greatly benefited as they had an amazing vendor who provided support in case something went wrong.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great product idea"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using this application because it is hooked up straight to the google applications I use every day. It makes sharing easier and figuring out data on work issues much easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

I wish this application could connect to many different outside applications but it works with what I need.

This problem is solving my issues of being able to share all information with everyone associated in the business as well as bringing collective data as to not have repeats of any results.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Administrator

"Allows you to grant access only to what you want"

What do you like best?

It allows me to grant access to different services in a granular way. We can handle different levels of access according to our needs

What do you dislike?

If you lose a certificate is impossible to login in a VM so it's a potential problem to be in mind

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to adequately define access levels and safeguard security certificates

Using google cloud we avoid all the expenses inherent to the maintenance of the datacenter and the hardware, additionally we can grow or decrease according to our needs

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Takia S.
Takia S.

"Best I ever had"

What do you like best?

How easy is it to use it wasn't complicated

What do you dislike?

I dislike it wasn't that clear on the direction

That they take there sercurity seriously

"Secured cloud storage "

What do you like best?

I like how safe and secure it is to use Google cloud security platform

What do you dislike?

Could use more storage space and sometimes it is slow with high memory

Cloud storage and it really helps us with secure storage and sharing internally without chances of breach. I like about encrypted password facility for the files stored in it.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by User in Internet

"Reliable cloud security"

What do you like best?

Runs automated or on demand checks to keep the cloud secure.

What do you dislike?

While the processes take time to run all the way through (depending on the size of your network) they do not slow over all performance.

It is good to have one source of security for all cloud platforms for offices located in multiple countries.

"Love the space"

What do you like best?

I would absolutely recommend the Google Cloud it says me a whole bunch of space and I don't have to worry about the delete 2 important items that I need

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes about this product yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need the space get Google Cloud

We're solving space to save important work

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Fantastic Software"

What do you like best?

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview is perfect for the everyday working man on their laptop or even large corporations with their data in mind.

What do you dislike?

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview is rather tough to use and requires a lot of user input.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic Software

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview helps me protect my data as an individual

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"good data storage"

What do you like best?

I'm satisfied with the service, support and hosting that I have received since connecting with Google Cloud. It was easy to install and use. It's a good choice for a business that is growing.

What do you dislike?

The standard package does not have that much storage.

Storage files

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by User

"Google Cloud Platform Security awesome for sensitive data!"

What do you like best?

This product is excellent at protecting patient or client data.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the platform is still in the early stages of development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend definitely comparing this product versus its competitors depending what industry you're in.

We're living in the age of scared consumer, big data, and no privacy.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Diane Greene, Cloud Genius"

What do you like best?

Usability, integration and security. It integrates seamlessly with all other google platforms

What do you dislike?

Much better usability on Mac than PC, especially for people using both.

Seamlessly integrates with all other platforms and apps for google and most others.

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"It’s ok"

What do you like best?

Does the job ok wish it had more features

What do you dislike?

No networking control, should allow management of instance. Can’t change or switch images

Hasn’t helped much. Not enough features that work for me

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

The nice thing is the ability to upload documents and photos from different devices.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at the moment.

I don’t currently have any problems with the product

Google Cloud Platform Security Overview review by Administrator

"OPTIONS OPTIONS OPTIONS at a great PRICE!"

What do you like best?

The Google Cloud Platform's features and options combined with the pricing

What do you dislike?

At time can be difficult to locate what you want.

One platform, scalability & uptime

"Cloud"

What do you like best?

Easy and efficient to use, would recommend

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about using google cloud

N/a

Learning about Google Cloud Platform Security Overview?

* We monitor all Google Cloud Platform Security Overview reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.