Google Cloud SDK

Cloud SDK is a command-line interface for Google Cloud Platform products and services.

Work for Google Cloud SDK?

Learning about Google Cloud SDK?

Google Cloud SDK Reviews

Ask Google Cloud SDK a Question
Showing 6 Google Cloud SDK reviews
Google Cloud SDK review by Mohamed Y.
Mohamed Y.

""

What do you like best?

I like that the functions provided are performant, most of my needs are there. I used it mainly to access and manage my Cloud Compute instances and it made writing scripts easier and concise. It integrates many GCP products in one place and so made my life easier not to need to use each corresponding API of every product I use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the documentation that much, I think this is my problem with most of the products. I also get confused sometimes with the development phase of each feature sometimes they aren't stated that clear (alpha/beta/etc..).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using SDK, you can do what a 100 line of code do - by using the products API - in just a few lines of code.

I used GCP SDK to access Google Compute instances and manage my Pub/Sub topics and subscriptions. I also used it to automate some work which depends on frequent creation and deletion of a Kafka Cluster through Dataproc. It helped me embed all the required work in a script and just schedule it as a task.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Cloud SDK
Google Cloud SDK review by Tirthak P.
Tirthak P.

"The best cloud platform with almost unlimited SDK at minimal pricing !!"

What do you like best?

The best part is that Google Cloud Platform has lots of features and you will be asked to pay only for the product which you use. Also many of the products will help you develop each and every section of your own platform.

Many best sections of GCP include this SDK and its the really the coolest thing you would be using in GCP..

Go ahead and get set go for google cloud platform.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are almost nothing but ofcourse google should provide more storage at good pricing.....

There are likes and dislikes are like just a drop of dirty water in clean ocean. So would like to recommend it to the fullest ... so don't worry and go ahead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it to big companies who require wide range of services for their cloud services like websites and apps, along with services they also provide training if you have any difficulty in using any services.

Work with the best product and work with your team effecitently.

So just its a time to pay for your needs :)

We here at leadest use GCP for training purpose and really it is the best thing we have used ever. As and when we do have funds we will jump on this GCP SDK.

benefits who can count. If you are using google then benefits are like wow !!!! .. You will get a lot of benefits. :)

What Other Development solution do you use?

Google Cloud SDK review by Franck G.
Franck G.

"Google Cloud SDK, Best way to access Google Cloud Functionnalities"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of usage and the portabilty between OS (we use MAC / PC Windows and Linux Server). The Google Cloud SDK allow us to developp and connect Google Cloud Platform Product in any of those OS.

What do you dislike?

The documentation could be more precise. Sometime we can only find answer after heavy web search (stackoverflow, ...)

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need a google developper Team but i'll fullfill your need

Essentially, we use Google Cloud SDK as our primary solution to access all Google Cloud Platform application. Allowing to fully use all the solution on an automated level. We gain lots of time hours spent into coding API.

Google Cloud SDK review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Beautifully simple cloud platform"

What do you like best?

Easily connects the local machine with your cloud interfaces as well as a host of other services which make the Google cloud super powerful to leverage.

What do you dislike?

Could still use more integrations but they are coming. The documentation is good but also is in need of a few more beginner style examples. Google is coming quickly with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. You can get $300 in credit right now as well.

We are using to deploy our local apps to the cloud with one line commands. It is very streamlined to do this.

Google Cloud SDK review by Lorenzo D.
Lorenzo D.

"Fast, scalable and full of APIs"

What do you like best?

The Google Cloud SDK is the best tool I've ever used to virtually do everything!

The best API's I've used are the Big Data Query and the Maps SDK.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the interface, sometimes is difficult to use, but, after practising, it will became easier to use.

I'me realizing Mobile App and query on very large datasets.

Google Cloud SDK review by Consultant

"Intuitive design, friendly user interface"

What do you like best?

Probibly the seamless transition between SDK interfaces and extensions.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Microsoft Windows 10 installation.

Developing for Android devices and testing with VM android platforms.

Learning about Google Cloud SDK?

* We monitor all Google Cloud SDK reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.