Google Docs

4.7
(2,287)

Work Together Better with Google Docs. Create or upload documents, spreadsheets and presentations with Google Docs. Share securely.

Work for Google Docs?

Learning about Google Docs?

Google Docs Reviews

Showing 2,288 Google Docs reviews
Google Docs review by Max Enrique V.
Max Enrique V.

"The security of not losing"

What do you like best?

Every day I have many activities as a lawyer and a university professor. For me it is important to work in order and save time and effort, so that I can truly rest after each day. Google Docs adapts to my needs. My students share their work to my account, and I make the corrections online. With my colleagues I share the documents that require the review of all the parties involved for approval.In both cases the tool facilitates communication, avoids confusion and delays in sending. And as an additional bonus we contribute to the environment by avoiding the use of unnecessary paper.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say. Since I discovered work with ease, Google Docs save everything directly in the cloud, losses of important documentation (work and personal) are not possible. In addition, communication with my colleagues and disciples is immediate despite the distances. Easily facilitates work and studies, I highly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it. Google Docs is excellent for working with different documents and formats in one place, with ease to find the files, with an excellent spelling, with hitorial of the changes to the documents.

It is a very practical tool, for several reasons: 1) I work directly from Google Docs because it is compatible with different commercial and free systems. 2) I make slides, documents, forms, spreadsheets, all in one place. 3) It makes it easier for me to work in a team...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Docs
Google Docs review by Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.

"Google Docs is very easy to use "

What do you like best?

Google Docs is very easy to use. I like the sharing feature and the options to view alone or edit. I like that when you can leave the comments exactly where you have made edits or suggest edits, and for the documents that originate in you, you can resolve edits / comments easily as you go through the document, and view the edits in real time. After an edit is resolved, the "editor" receives an email indicating that it has been resolved. I also like it to be a web-based software and free.

Also, the combined functionality of Google Drive and Google Docs is essential for my online work. The compatibility and synchronization of the device are good and the ability to create documents similar to Office is excellent.

Real-time updates are incredible, especially when working remotely. In addition, the integration with other Google applications is nice.

What do you dislike?

I have used it for personal, educational and professional work and it has never failed me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing! It has so many uses that it becomes essential after implementing it for a while. We use it for all aspects of organizing our business and working on projects.

I use Google Docs for most of my documents because I can write and know that my data is always saved automatically. I also love the revisions feature to see previous versions in case you accidentally delete data. now I use it to share information with my business colleagues. I can access my data from anywhere and from all my devices with the application. Without cost, it is an incredible offer.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Google Docs review by Maria R.
Maria R.

"My daily text processor"

What do you like best?

I really like that Google Docs, despite being so simple, is a powerful word processor and spreadsheet, which has allowed me to create new documents, edit the ones I already had or share them on the network with other users.

I love that my documents are stored online, allowing access to them from any computer with internet connection, and share them with whoever I want.

Something very important is that Google Docs supports a large number of formats. With the word processor I have been able to edit my Word documents, OpenOffice, PDF, text documents ... and save them with the same or different formats.

Better yet is that Google Docs is a totally free tool and very easy to use, you just have to have a Google account (GMail email account).

What do you dislike?

I really like this processor, nothing disgusts me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to use Google Docs because it is a very safe tool to have our files saved, it is an easy tool to use and it allows you to process texts, spreadsheets and presentations. It is simple and complete. I love!!

With Google Docs I have not only worked with my texts, but I have also made spreadsheets, presentations very similar to PowerPoint style, etc. I have been able to work without internet connection, and then when I have had a connection, it is automatically synchronized and the documents that I have worked on the hard disk become available and archived in the 'cloud'.

Google Docs review by Nestor G.
Nestor G.

"The convenience of having your files available at all times"

What do you like best?

There is no better tool than Google Docs to work with your documents, it gives you the facility to edit them and then share them, or create files from scratch, no matter where you are, if you have an Internet connection you can access all your files and perform various activities including sharing it with a group of people, either a work group to perform a task.

What do you dislike?

The truth so far I have no complains with Google Docs, the only thing I can mention is that if you don't have connection you can not edit the documents unless you have a plug-in installed in case you use Chrome

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt, I recommend Google Docs, it is a tool that will make your work much easier, it is one of the best applications to make documents.

It is a very useful tool, over time has been improving a lot and you can make documents from the web and publish them as PDF wich is very useful.

Google Docs review by Berenice G.
Berenice G.

" Text documents in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I use this application as my teaching colleagues, because it allows me to work in teams, are very easy to perform, since we can access and edit the document (projects, plans, manuals, notes, evaluation tools among others ) and without having to meet personally or in one place and have our documents safe without depending on a computer and run the risk of losing it due to failures or attacks from the PC or simply leaving it forgotten.

In addition, G. docs is a modern teaching and learning tool, and allows students to access content from any site and can perform the tasks assigned in different subjects without having to be in the classroom.

What do you dislike?

Its only disadvantage is to depend on internet connection and the loading and unloading of documents depends on the speed of the same

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can share a document or a folder with the students by sending an email with the link to the information stored in Google.

It allows to authorize up to 10 colleagues to edit a document at the same time, but I can share it with up to 200 people.

It is free and no information is stored on the PC which saves space on the computer.

It is compatible with all operating systems.

It has complex functions such as mail merge capabilities.

It can be accessed from any computer

You can create, edit and share text documents.

At school, it encourages collaborative work and corrections among students, making this feedback allow more meaningful learning.

Google Docs review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"excellent tool for making presentation"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is quite simple and complete, it has everything you need to make any document and in particular I like that you can download add-ons according to your needs, it has tools like insert/Index that works excellently; Working a collaborative document is extremely easy, you can share the link through Gmail, Google+, Facebook or Twitter; It has an infinity of sources, you just have to search for them and add them to "my sources" so that they are available quickly in your document. Once you finish the document you can download it in several types of formats (Microsoft Word, OpenDocument, Enriched Text, plain text, PDF, HTML, and even EPUB), which guarantees compatibility with other Softwares. It handles very well the version history that is very useful when working on a project among several collaborators.

What do you dislike?

In general, I think it is very good, it would be good if there was a desktop version which could be used offline, also when printing the page settings are linked to the browser and sometimes this complicates things and you can not rotate a single sheet in the document as it does not allow it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is one of the best text processors today, offering many solutions to specific needs of organizations that allow to increase the performance of workers, as well as being the best tool to make documents collaboratively.

The implementation as a text processor, in general, is excellent because in addition to serving as a tool to make documents, collaborative or not, is the cloud and that ensures that you have the document available everywhere just by entering Google Drive. In addition, with the complements gives solutions to specific needs, in my case, the repetitive documents that you can standardize and use variables that will be the ones that will change in the document, saving time and reducing errors. With respect to collaborative documents, several members of a team can work on the same document without them being in the same place and Google Docs guarantees the greatest consistency in the modifications that each one makes to the document.

Google Docs review by Trisha L F.
Trisha L F.

"I love You! G Docs "

What do you like best?

I have obtained many benefits with this software, and have been able to work on the same document remotely with my colleagues; increase efficiency in terms of time and costs. In addition, I have obtained more than one solution with this, surveys, presentations, text documents; all this in the cloud and synchronized extraordinarily with gmail. The documents are always in the cloud, it is not necessary to save them; In addition, the documents can be modified by several users, this is very useful for collaborative works in which there is more than one author, you only have to share the document. Google Docs has many useful tools, word processor applications, spreadsheets, presentations and forms. In addition, the document created can be downloaded in many formats, so the documents created are compatible with many other softwares. This is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I love it, I love it very much

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to work is very easy to use. I recommend it to all

Google Docs is a fabulous tool that we use on a daily basis to create and share information within our organization. The tool has made great progress in recent years and most of the features of Mc Word are included in this online collaboration document creation tool. As part of a large team, Google Docs allows us to collaborate with several users, create detailed documents and publish as PDF or on the Web. Having the ability to use a tool in the cloud means that we can create documents on any device: desktop computers, laptops, ipads, mobile devices, etc. A great tool, without a doubt.

Google Docs review by Nidia Josefina M.
Nidia Josefina M.

"Documents stored safely."

What do you like best?

This is a great tool to have documents secure and have it available from any site and computer, my plans, systematization of my students and notes stored in this application and when I need to share or edit it I can do it easily and quickly. As it is integrated into the google platform, I can take advantage of all the tools offered by this suite.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any disadvantages, but an application with multiple tools that make my job easier

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a free application.

It allows you to carry out projects and plans in equipment, since you can create documents and edit all those that have authorization in it.

We can visualize the changes made and by whom they were made.

The institutions and companies can have all the relevant information stored, without the fear of losing the documents, as they are stored safely and without taking up space in the equipment

Google Docs review by Ashley Megan L.
Ashley Megan L.

"Great tool to work"

What do you like best?

Google Doc is an affordable, easy to use and intuitive interface. Its biggest advantage is that any document saved in Google Docs can be accessed online from any device.

What I like most about Docs is the constant automatic saving, it seems unimportant, but when you are a worker and you have your files constantly saved and updated it is very helpful. Apart from this great feature, with Documents, you can do everything you do with other software such as Word or Libreoffice, edit your files, add images, tables or graphics, and more. Another great feature is the ability to share your files, so that other people can edit and do great teamwork.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it was very difficult to have the information in order, but now with GDrive and the tags it is a great offer, so, apart from the storage limit, Docs is the best option for your files in the cloud

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to save costs while providing functionality, then I recommend you take a look at the google documents. It is the best tool to work.

The best part of Google Docs is that I can collaborate on documents and files with my colleagues. All members of our team live in different cities. We ended up feeling super happy when we jumped the Doc together and added our individual ideas and reviews.

Another beautiful part of Google Docs is universal access. Give me any computer, tablet or phone, and I can log into my Google Drive account and extract my documents.

Google Docs review by Samuel O.
Samuel O.

"I create documents and communicate online in a quick and easy way "

What do you like best?

Because it is an effective online processor, which allows collaborative work, that is to say all of us who collaborate in the document, we contribute and together we build a final report. With which I can create documents and edit those that already exist and share them on the network with other users, allowing me to also organize the work through folders of easy modifications, which are always available to team members, being able to access it from any type of computer with internet, share by email, and integrate with other devices.

What do you dislike?

Although it is a very effective application, it does not support many simultaneous connections to a document, because it becomes slow to edit; Just as if the spreadsheet has multiple sheets, making changes is slow. In addition, the speed to modify a document and save it depends on the speed of the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I sincerely recommend it, because it is a wonderful software, which can be used for teamwork, allowing sharing information with everyone, through the link, without the need to give them access to email. Likewise, the documents are stored in the google server, offering greater security and saving capacity in the computer by not saving it in your memory. The updates are constant, to improve functionality and correct errors.

There are many benefits to implement google docs, from the ability to access from any connection without the need to install a particular software, because I only have to subscribe to the service and have internet. I can also share information in the same document, without having to be sent from user to user, and I can also modify documents and see the update in other computers. It is ideal for collaborative work, is free and has large storage capacity

Google Docs review by Melissa L.
Melissa L.

"All my tasks are organized and up to date with this incredible application, I am fascinated!"

What do you like best?

What I love this app is that my work is kept updated daily and can share it online so that people of the areas involved can work in the required information, it is easy to use, it saves me a lot of time and best of all, is that it is free and does not require installation, in a few simple steps we can enjoy the great benefits it offers.! plus it is a free application.

What do you dislike?

The only counter or disadvantage of this application is that to enjoy this excellent tool, the user must have a Gmail account. But of the rest, it is a very good tool for work, works without major mishap, is excellent and streamlines many tasks, all in one place, in addition to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this application as a way to save time, one of the best spreadsheet tools, it has worked perfectly for me, it has fulfilled its function, and allows organized work and everything to flow, it is super simple and easy to use. Does not generate any monetary cost but generates value added to our work, sometimes certain tasks are cumbersome to execute or certain calculations generate certain stresses, with docs, everything is streamlined, super simple and easy to understand.

Easy to use, my work is kept up-to-date, it has helped me save time, my tasks are organized and saved safely, real-time response, to share it online, everything is focused on the file and I avoid sending it of unnecessary files.

Google Docs review by Audrey P.
Audrey P.

"An extensive and intuitive online office suite"

What do you like best?

I like that there are a variety of office programs we can use for common office applications. Instead of having to install traditional software like Microsoft Office, we can access this full office suite anytime online when we log into Google. The features and tools are very easy to use and don't take much time to learn.

What do you dislike?

There aren't as many advanced features as other leading software like Microsoft Office - at least for the types of documents I work with. The voice typing feature isn't as accurate as I'd expect it to do, though it's not terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is great if you want software that's always updated and works smoothly. I seldom have to deal with it crashing, which happens more often with computer-installed software.

I've been able to be more productive with Google Docs by having access to a reliable office document suite and my documents online. I can save documents to Google Drive, which can be opened and edited anytime and anywhere with Google Docs. It's been a very convenient, fast and versatile office document tool.

Google Docs review by Alberto S.
Alberto S.

"A form adapted to these times to carry your documents with you"

What do you like best?

A tool that adapts well to the current times where technology is the protagonist of our day, is like having a virtual agenda where anywhere I can check my files and documents from the comfort of my cell phone or any device that has an internet connection , I can upload new files as well as edit the ones that are already there, it saves you time and stress and you will always have it at hand

What do you dislike?

The main problem that I find is that you always need an internet connection to be able to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

A tool adapted to these times is worth using and I recommend having it

As I mentioned it is a tool that saves you time since you always have it at hand and in the most difficult moments of the working day where you have to look for some document or file that you need quickly you get it with this tool

Google Docs review by zoraida emilia m.
zoraida emilia m.

"Incredible tool to edit and share documents."

What do you like best?

One of the things that I love about this software is that it allows me to enjoy a variety of functions, such as a word processor, a spreadsheet, a form editor intended primarily for surveys, a program for making basic presentations, is a super complete application has everything I need to do my jobs.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a disadvantage in this application since I have used it in a short time, I think that if I opened something negative it is because I would not be handling it in the correct way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is the maximum, super practical easy to handle we can make use of it in any place where we are. It is a super complete application that makes our work much easier without limits. you must use it.

My experience with google docs has been great, it is a completely complete and easy to use application making my work very easy. With it I can express and edit my ideas anywhere I am safely located.

Google Docs review by Cirilma R.
Cirilma R.

"Excellent text editing tool "

What do you like best?

Docs has undoubtedly become an indispensable tool for the creation and editing of my documents, being a free and online tool I can have it in any space, being easy to use and allowing me to make online collaborations with my colleagues admitting the revision of the same by all those involved in the development of work, also has the integration of Slack technology which makes the pace of work faster and more efficient.

What do you dislike?

Being an online tool, although it guarantees the possibility of accessing my documents at any time and editing them, it also represents a disadvantage because I need access to the Internet to be able to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Among the different functions that Docs has, such as cutting, pasting or inserting content directly from the drive or information from any other tool, Google also has the voice writing function that allows you to speed up your work without using the keyboard.

This tool helps in general to perform the corresponding work from advisory to the execution of reports among the different agencies that make up this government entity.

Google Docs review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"A great online word processor"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most of Google Docs is the way that you can share a document with all your co-workers and all can interact, comment and edit it with no hassle. It is really easy to do it and even you can assign tasks to people inside the document

There is no hassle in creating a new document and sharing it with the people you want to see or edit it. You can even edit a part of the document when one of your co-workers is editing another at the same time

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to use the margins in case of printing a document. Also, it is a little hard to find old documents that you haven´t edit in a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a collaborative word processor, Google Docs is your solution

Definetely we solved the problem of collaborative work online. With Google Docs, it is almost like a dream come true. Everyone can interact with the same document, and you can assign tasks to co-workers, all for free

Google Docs review by Mariani F.
Mariani F.

"Excellent for keeping my information filed neatly!"

What do you like best?

This application has helped me a lot especially for my work that I manage a lot of information regarding hotels, excursions, plans among others of many locations and I have been able to elaborate documents from the comfort of my email and at the same time store the information in the cloud allowing find the documents I want in a very fast way, every time I create a document it is saved in the cloud when I share it with one of my contacts or perhaps to edit some content.

What do you dislike?

Since I use this application I have not got anything negative but it gives me many benefits to have a program of preparation of documents without having to leave the email offering the convenience of sharing it with some contact and at the same time I am simplifying my work rendering the productivity in my daily tasks, what previously was more lost time now is faster, allows the option to directly share any document with contacts and I am archiving my documents neatly in the cloud for any subsequent search for modification or sharing documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers many benefits especially for people who do office work and must be preparing documents to newspapers and at the same time continue to perform daily tasks without having to close section in the email but from there I can do what I think is important to add information that I have stored in my mail to the new document that is made what is comfortable.

I recommend the use of this application especially for people who like me handle a lot of information and daily should be preparing documents this application is fast and works perfect no download is only necessary to have mail gmail, offers the opportunity to prepare documents and at the same time go archiving it in the cloud for next searches.

Google Docs review by Elsy L.
Elsy L.

"It is a very useful tool for the elaboration of documents."

What do you like best?

Because of my work every day I have to elaborate many documents such as, request for rates, rate elaboration, availability requests and reservations, etc., with Google Docs, I can make my documents without mistakes in the spelling since it detects any error and can be corrected on time, and share this information with my contacts, make documents with different types of letters or colors especially for my work in the Travel Agency that often we must capture the attention of our customers and make the information sent as presentable as possible.

What do you dislike?

Since I use this application I have not achieved anything negative but rather helped me to speed up my work without wasting time, giving me the convenience of preparing documents from my email, adding or inserting images, presentations, etc., is very easy to use and provides multiple benefits for the company, such as making documents from electronic mail and sending them to any recipient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application for people or companies that like me on a daily basis should make and send multiple documents, with Google Docs is easier and faster because it allows me to work from my electronic mail and at the same time elaborate documents and can take information of this speeding up my work, locate documents is faster using this application, it is simple and practical.

This application has simplified my work since when preparing documents and sending them, they are saved directly in the cloud, being able to locate them more easily for any modification in the future or simply to take some information.

Google Docs review by Maria G A.
Maria G A.

"It is an incredible tool to create, edit and store documents online"

What do you like best?

Google docs is a free tool that allows you to store different types of documents in the cloud. With this software it is possible to create, edit and share different documents, presentations and spreadsheets. What I like most is that it allows you to work and collaborate with other users in real time, besides it allows you to store documents in a simple and safe way. Is awesome!

What do you dislike?

The platform is a bit heavy when uploading and downloading files, it's the only thing I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To use google docs properly, you should make sure you have a good internet connection. It is also necessary to have a gmail account in order to have access to the tools.

Since my work team and I use Google documents, we are much more efficient and productive, we invest less time in making reports and projects, which with Google Docs is much easier and easier.

Google Docs review by Katuska  V.
Katuska V.

"The multi tool "

What do you like best?

Many things that I like about Google Docs. From the first day I used it, it was completely easy. What I like most is the ease it provides when working as a team. It is not really necessary to hold a meeting in the present body, it is enough to have an Internet connection and have the disposition to work in groups and online. Google Docs has several communication options, highlighting the display of suggestions for correcting each of the participants in real time, with their respective history. What also seems to me an excellent advantage is to be able to safeguard my documents with the total security that I will not lose what gives me greater security of protection than any portable storage device. In conclusion, it is an excellent tool to work in the office.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Google Docs. Its intelligent corrector is excellent, it detects orthographic and contextual errors, it facilitates the writing. It allows to correct in group since it has several communications opsicones between them a chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is such a versatile and easy-to-use tool that I recommend it to my friends, students and colleagues. Do not hesitate to use it is one of the best and safest tools I have used at this time.

As the documents are saved automatically, I do not worry about accidents causing the task to be lost. In addition, before giving a finished document I receive the feedback from my colleagues to correct, and we communicate through the chat at the same time.

Google Docs review by Josliz D.
Josliz D.

"Google Docs is a modern option for making documents. "

What do you like best?

Speaking of Google Docs, we talk about a new way of making documents, its base is based on traditional software for the development of documents but with more refreshing and innovative functions.

I like it to be very easy to use, I like that every job I do is automatically saved in my account, and I can see it from any computer where I connect.

Other functions that I like about Google Docs is the option you have to enter text using your voice, and that allows me to save time when making a document with urgency.

Google Docs shows a large number of very useful types of brochures to make summaries of some document or report.

By sharing or modifying a document, it is very simple and practical, it also presents a very refreshing image.

What do you dislike?

In general, I think they are on the right track, they thought they should add more functions or templates, especially to make the tables and graphics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I assure you that you will have a great experience and you will be surprised at how easy it is to work with Google Docs.

There are many things that can be done with Google Docs, I think the most important thing is that documents are stored in the cloud, because they are available at any time simply by accessing the account.

This is a very important point because many times we do not have a storage device or maybe we lose it, with Google Docs we have the documents automatically saved in the account, and we no longer have that problem.

Google Docs review by CRUZULYS C.
CRUZULYS C.

"A great tool for word processing "

What do you like best?

Google Docs allows me to make documents from anywhere and device.

In the workplace it is very helpful because it allows me to prepare files, formats, planning, publish information, among others. It facilitates collaborative work, by allowing several people to work on the preparation of a document despite being in different places. It is linked to google drive, so I can access my files saved in the cloud from any site and device.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative that I should say in relation to this software. I would only recommend taking care when granting rights to view and edit documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of google docs for all the advantages and benefits offered

In my work I have obtained the following benefits:

1. Collaborative work.

2. Transcription and edition of documents, formats, plans, among others.

3. Access to my files from anywhere and device.

4. Work streamlining.

Google Docs review by Tibisay Maria A.
Tibisay Maria A.

"Google Docs allows you to create files and work in a collaborative environment."

What do you like best?

You can either access files that you have shared or create your own documents in the cloud. It is a convenient way to work in the cloud, I prefer to avoid the programs of editing files on the computer or the files themselves, which seems to be not but they take up a lot.

What do you dislike?

I do not have to store hundreds of files on my PC, I can store everything in Drive comfortably and have shared files, all well ordered by folders. However, in order to access them again, it is necessary to have a connection to the network. In addition, it is always a risk to keep private information in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google docs is a free program that includes a word processor, a spreadsheet, a form editor designed primarily for surveys, a program for making basic presentations, another program for making drawings, etc.

Creating a text, calculation or presentation file in Google docs is very easy and simple but this program is less powerful than other applications such as Microsoft Office

Being able to work documents simultaneously, delivering a project in a group, is as easy as sharing the document so you can be working all at once, in real time. There is even a chat through which we can discuss.

Google Docs review by Julio Alberto A.
Julio Alberto A.

"It is easy. If you know how to type, you can use Google Docs without problems."

What do you like best?

I like it to be collaborative. When working as a team, it is not necessary to make a dozen local copies of a presentation. A copy is placed in the cloud and it is enough.

What do you dislike?

There are certain limitations regarding the capabilities you can accept according to the format of the document. You may not be sure if you do not create a good password to protect, or if you make a mistake trying to share files with your group, and make it accessible to everyone. public.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are one of those who prefer to create, edit and share files in the cloud, I recommend google docs, which also allows you to do many things. And especially one that is very important, work simultaneously with other people.

Help at work, which allows staff to engage in other activities. It is also available on any device, anywhere. It allows access to files through mobile phones, including the iPad and, of course, desktop computers, as well as laptops.

Google Docs review by Kayla W.
Kayla W.

"With smart editing and styling tools to help you easily format text and paragraphs."

What do you like best?

I LOVE how flexible the platform is. The convenience of being able to access everything from anywhere is so valuable. We started by just using the email client, but eventually switched over to using G Suite for Drive, Calendar, Analytics, and Meeting. The platforms are intuitive and easy to learn. Having comparable programs to the Microsoft Suite has been very important for us. We are able to create a document that functions and looks like a Microsoft Word documents but can be extremely collaborative in the commenting and editing functions. Free, powerful, online office apps accessible from Web browsers and portable devices. Visually elegant designs. Excellent feature set. Effortless collaboration with easy tracking of changes made by collaborators. Exports in multiple formats.

What do you dislike?

Offline editing requires installation of a browser plug-in for Chrome. Less powerful than desktop-based suites. In order to make changes to a document when collaborating other editors must have a Google account; otherwise it is just view only mode. Slides is where Google Docs falls short. It's serviceable, but until it has an offline mode, I'm never going to rely on it for a presentation. I don't trust other people's networks to do what I expect. I would like to see more Template documents in Google Docs. This service is free of charge however even if Google provided a large library of template documents at a monthly charge or a small fee for each file, this would be amazing.

The power of moving your documents, presentations and spreadsheets to the cloud is versatility. software hosted in the cloud, where they could be used on any device connected to the Internet. You don't have to spend hundreds on software licences, as Google Docs contains a fully featured word processor, spreadsheet and presentation application.

Google Docs review by Fig J.
Fig J.

"Google Docs best for formatting and sharing"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to share documents with others and work on them at the same time. I also like the usability of different formatting tools. Everything is straightforward and if I can’t find something I need, the “help” tab is also straightforward.

I also love how easy it is to convert a Microsoft word document to a google doc, just by dragging it into google drive. And finally, the automatic saving function is a lifesaver. Searching for past documents is also easy to do.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This software is perfect in my opinion. One barrier to usage is that it mostly relies on WiFi and internet use though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely make the switch. Any concerns about privacy/sharing or saving risks? It’s much safer than Microsoft Word in my opinion. A very good tool in any area of employment or study.

Working on a document with multiple people. Managing who has access to a document. Linking documents and information that need to be shared to students on websites easily. Fixing formatting that gets wonky in Microsoft word.

Google Docs review by Bhuvan R.
Bhuvan R.

"Documents making software for professionals"

What do you like best?

There is no need to install anything, it is not necessary that the format be compatible with an earlier version of the Office program. It's enough to have a Google account and forget to transfer pendrive or other storage devices. One of the reasons why I give the highest score is that files can be shared by friends, family or colleagues and create a joint switch. In addition, Google constantly updates the platform so that each post is received and reviewed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! If there is a mistake in Google Docs, I think this is only a matter of preference. There may be improvements in project management, and it would be interesting if you can choose from all sources of Google. In addition, a discount in HTML would be optimal if it were integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Google as a source for documents, especially in a collaborative environment and at work!

We solve problems with documents that are specially stored on PC by people and can not be easily found. These documents also promote cooperation and allow for joint and ongoing changes with comments and permitted functions.

Google Docs review by Salvatore C.
Salvatore C.

"Google Docs is an excellent word processor, to create documents in a simple and efficient way."

What do you like best?

I love that Google Docs is an excellent word processor, that it is easy to use, stores and organizes work in a secure way and information can be organized through easy-to-modify folders that are always available to group members to work with the collaboration of colleagues if I wish.

What do you dislike?

Despite being an excellent tool, Google Docs has some limitations regarding the creation of documents, that for texts only allows up to 500Kb, for images up to 2Mb and to work with the spreadsheet tool can only create 40 sheets .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is an excellent word processor that works very well if you want to work as a team, because you can edit a document simultaneously, you always have access to information from any place and any device because it is an online tool, it is easy to use, there are no complications with Google Docs, just make sure you have a good internet connection.

Using Googel Docs is very beneficial because it is an online tool and due to this feature I can access my documents and files from any computer or device that has an Internet connection only with having a Google account, I can also share the files with my colleagues so that they can edit and collaborate with the work. This facilitates teamwork to be of better quality and makes the work is not limited to schedules or places thus improving professional performance and the achievement of business objectives.

Google Docs review by Vladimir G.
Vladimir G.

"Google docs - the best tool for student group projects"

What do you like best?

I love sharing documents with people (mostly fellow students) while working on group projects for instance at school. The possibility of assigning font colors to various group members to see directly who is working on what is great. Also the option to write notes to selected sections of text is very useful. The fact that multiple people can edit the same shared document at the same time is very cool. It almost feels like working together even tho you can sometimes be miles away.

What do you dislike?

I havent found anything yet :-) Perhaps I have not performed large enough variety of tasks where I could realize any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for sharing, managing and keeping track of your documents without having to save or upload anything.

As I mentioned earlier, I used it a lot during my studies. I have used for all projects I have worked on during my studies. I have realized its absolutely perfect for not keeping track of your files and transferring them from device to another one. For example when I worked on something at home, I never had to transfer the files anywhere so I can download them again at school..I could simply close the window and open it again on another device at school and continue working.

Google Docs review by Sprite A.
Sprite A.

"Google Docs Allows Efficient, Online and Auto-Saving Communications for My Business"

What do you like best?

Google Docs, nested within the larger suite of Google Drive, allows my art museum store to stay in contact with all other departments of our regional non profit museum. If I had to pick one favorite facet, I would say the ability of Google Docs to support multiple users either on or offsite editing the same document together in real time is a Huge perk.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, our internet will freeze/go offline for a small period and anyone working on their documents will lose the progress and/or collaboration they have set down for the last 5-10 minutes.

Because each of us expect Google docs to save progress automatically, this can set some projects back.

Google docs also, annoyingly, does not allow you jump into to editing documents when viewing them on Google drive -- one must re-enter Google docs first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation: Google Docs is, so far, a completely free document generating software that can be implemented by any team with a basic understanding of typing and computer technology, and you should use it.

Google docs takes away the need for our employees to use on-site, in network computers with (in our case) H:Drive files in order to quickly edit and reshape documents. Now, staff working from home, at external events. at a remote location and on their own laptops can respond to requests for input on a new document. Only an internet connection is needed. We love this.

Google Docs review by Emmanuel S.
Emmanuel S.

"Google Docs the new option to make documents."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, and the best thing is that all the documents are saved in the account without fear of losing them. You will obtain a large number of types of letters that will allow you to customize in a special way each document you make.

Additionally with Google Docs you can insert the text by voice, you can also add information from other applications associated with Google.

Among those functions is the ability to insert images from the mobile device, since with Google Docs you can work from any smartphone.

In general Google Docs is an excellent software to elaborate documents, and surely in each update it will be better.

What do you dislike?

They should add more functions, especially to make tables and graphs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software, you will really have a great experience that will make you experiment with this tool to elaborate documents.

I can elaborate a document with only to have connection to Internet, in general I like the capacity of storage.

Google Docs review by Jonathan Y.
Jonathan Y.

"Lots of great uses!"

What do you like best?

I really like the accessibility of the docs. I can use my computer at home or my phone in the car or the chrome book at work. I is so much easier than carrying around a flash drive or emailing my documents all over the internet.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be more compatible with older technology. I worked for awhile but was not able to get it to work on my ipad. On mobile devices, it required a download app and I wasn't able to just access it in my search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure that you are updated on your devises. Some older devices, especially mobile devices, will not work with the program. I would also double check spelling and grammar with your computer or something besides your mobile device

I am working on my recertification for my teaching license. I am required to do a lot of continued education for this. As it is currently summer, my family and I were able to go on vacation and I was still able to work on my assignments even when I didn't want to take my laptop. I was able to do everything I needed on my phone while we were out. It was tedious, but it worked well and was a good solution.

Google Docs review by Susana Marina R.
Susana Marina R.

"Google tool that allows you to share your files EASILY"

What do you like best?

What I like is that Google Docs is in the cloud, which makes it accessible from anywhere. Because all my personal and work documents are in Google Docs, all I need to work is access to the Internet. Collaborating with others is easier.

What do you dislike?

Because of using other word processing applicaiton such as MS Word, Google Docs does not have all the features as word. This forces me to create work arounds for commonly used features, such as columns (in Google Docs I just create a table). Since I have used Google Docs as my only word processor for so long, I do not miss these features but it can take some getting used to. I have gotten used to not doing with some of these other feature, no longer a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The benefits out way the draw back as I indicated what I like is that Google Docs is in the cloud which makes it accessible from anywhere. Because all of my work and personal documents are on Google Docs, all I need to work is internet access. Collaborating with others is made easy. Google Docs allows me to manage sharing permissions and lets others comment, suggest, or write directly on the document in real time this is a great feature which I must mention. We can work together and at the same time on the same document, updating it for each other. It also makes it much easier to share opinions with the click of a button. I would recommend Google Docs.

I recommend Google Docs because it allows you to manage sharing permissions and allows others to comment, suggest or write directly on the document in real time; This is a great feature that I should mention. We can work together and at the same time in the same document, updating it among themselves. It also makes it much easier to share opinions with a click of a button.

Google Docs review by NABIL N.
NABIL N.

"with Google docs I have everything"

What do you like best?

I like Google Docs because I can make different types of documents like: contracts, letters, calculations and even presentations in a very simple way and then save it safely in Google Drive. I use it very often and it is a very complete application, I like it because it is more updated than the microsoft office and I can use it through my Gmail account without needing to download the application, so I can use it from any computer with just open my email.

What do you dislike?

From my point of view this application has no disadvantages, I can only say how difficult Google Docs is exclusive gmail accounts, which deprives the hotmail accounts of this interesting tool useful both at work and at home.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google docs is a completely complete and much-needed application for working at home, which is why I recommend it.

the benefits of google docs is that it allows me to make my day easier, offering everything I need to do my work as create and save files of different nature (reports, spreadsheet, presentations) and keep it safe on google drive.

Google Docs review by Marianí F.
Marianí F.

"Google Docs is a tool that allows you to create and modify text files."

What do you like best?

I really like how it helps to be organized. I really like how I can easily communicate with other members of my team. I like How to save documents without having to click on "Save". I really like how you have PowerPoint, excellent spreadsheet and Microsoft word. I really like how to evolve constantly for my good. I really like how the Excel spreadsheet does all the calculations like an actual excell spreadsheet. I like how several people can use it and edit it at the same time and each person has a different color code.

What do you dislike?

the data of the file could be in danger of confidentiality if the file is shared publicly, that is, if it can be allowed access to anyone with the access link, the rest is an excellent program

There are so many things that I like about this product, but above all it is the ability to share documents with several people and it is free. He used Google documents now for years both in my personal and professional life. Other services are just catching up. Essentially, it has allowed me to correct student work and share important documents with co-workers. It is updated in real time, so sometimes it is much easier to update the Google document instead of reviewing and updating a document on the server.

Google Docs review by Florence B.
Florence B.

"My files are saver with Google doc."

What do you like best?

Unlike Microsoft Word,Google doc is a subscription free Word service.I switched from Microsoft Word to Google doc because of this primarily.

Google doc being cloud based, makes it perfectly placed for the modern individual who is always moving, therefore needing to work remotely.Ability to collaborate with multiple people and see what changes they make on documents is an huge selling point for Google doc and at the same time, an added bonus for organizations using this tool.I love the automatic document backup I get on Google doc, courtesy Drive and this makes me laugh at the era (years ago) when I lost word documents saved on flash drives, because they were virus infected.Since switching to Google doc,I have never bothered about virus infecting my files.

What do you dislike?

I was once stranded in my village years ago and couldn't use Google doc, because there was a state wide internet cut due to poor weather.However that has only happened once in the last four year since I began using Google doc.Thus,while the reliance on internet may be a downside to Google doc,it rarely is a problem.

I am able to collaborate with my colleagues in real time without having to be with them in the office.Also, Google doc ensures I never have to lose valuable time I expended in creating a document, because of viruses or because I misplaced my flash drive.

My PC homescreen is better organized as I no longer have to save tons of Word files on my computer, making a mess of the homescreen. I have also adopted Google doc as my jotting note during team meetings, and this makes it easy to just share informations I have scribbled down with my colleagues while also backing them up ; ensuring I can access them whenever I have a need to.

Google Docs review by Isabel M.
Isabel M.

"Google Docs is an excellent tool for create and edit files online."

What do you like best?

Google docs allows count with everything information online, therefore is possible access to it with only have internet access. It lets to share and collaborate on documents easy and simple form for groups. It is a excellent option in the field of the education, it lets to share informative material with the students, and they can share their documents with the teacher, and everything online. Also, It is possible to edit the documents shared by the students and suggest how to improve them.

What do you dislike?

Since device mobile the application which crash at times when the load is big enough. For enjoy of all benefits of Google docs is important have a connection to the internet very fast because if I have a low internet or a little slow I have difficulty for access, make or edit my documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is an excellent option for store, create and edit calculation sheet and documents online. It is easy to use and very useful.

Google Docs is a great tool for me. It is very useful in my life and in my job, through it I can create text documents, tables and even drawings. The most important is that it always available to me. I use it for publish informations and notifications to my students. I also can with my contacts create documents that after sharing them with them can be modified or edited by them, and I can know which of my contact made the modification and when.

Google Docs review by Hannah W.
Hannah W.

"It's a safe, secure place for all of my documents!"

What do you like best?

I love the cloud feature with this app/tool. I'm a writer, so being able to upload all of my documents to this online file-holding "cloud" gives me a significant amount of peace, knowing that my work is safe from viruses, computer crashes, theft, and other nasty accidents.

Also, the collaborative abilities with this tool are amazing! I love sharing documents through the cloud and allowing friends and family to be able to read and help edit the document.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about this product. Google Docs is super helpful and convenient!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the "sharing" feature on this! I love being able to send links to my documents to my friends to read without having to deal with the hassle of sending attachments in emails. Also, it's super nice to be able to edit live with people in the document at the same time! It's excellent for Beta-Readers and writers looking for places to get help from Beta-Readers.

Storage-space is always a big problem for me. As a writer, I tend to create many documents. As you can imagine, a computer gets cluttered after a while. So being able to store all of my documents there frees up a lot of space on my laptop, so I can get rid of duplicate documents without completely deleting them.

Google Docs review by Mohammed H.
Mohammed H.

"High productive App"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that I can do everything to achieve a high productive results, I can easily upload any Word document and edit it and finally keep it forever in my Drive to be used any time from any place has internet connection.

I can share any document to anyone even out of my company's domain, I can use different options to secure my documents based on the recipient, as I can mark my document to be either read only, can edit or even comment only.

I can easily also download any document for a local version, as there is a full compatibility with MS. Word.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to mark part of the Doc as read only and another part to be editable, as in Google sheets, I can protect some columns very easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mandatory

Technical documentation is the main purpose of Google Docs in my programming Dept, also all planning efforts done using Google Docs, No more conflicts happened between the team regarding what is the last updated version of a specific plan, as each plan has only one version online, so no space for this problem again.

Google Docs review by Christine F.
Christine F.

"The best cloud storage, easy access anywhere. "

What do you like best?

I prefer Google Docs to other text processing applications in almost all circumstances. From the ease of access to functionality, this is a much superior application, and is useful on all devices without the need to install additional software. And who does not like it for FREE? You might think that's the best part, but it's not. It has a simple font manager, which shows me only the fonts I want to see or use more frequently. I can print anywhere. The configuration of the format (title, title, etc.) is simple to use.

What do you dislike?

sometimes formatting isn't the best and it takes a bit of effort to figure out what went wrong I wish it was integrated with a software version as well so that it could work offline the same as I do with Word which I try to avoid using when copying over text from Evernote the formatting doesn't work well, even when I paste with plain text it can have some strange issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

google docs is an excellent application I have years using and I do not regret, 100% recommended.

the work is literally saved while you write. You do not need to remember to save your work at the end. You can simply write your document and then close the file, it is automatically saved, because your documents are saved in Google Drive, you can access them from anywhere, including your smartphone which has made our work much easier.

Google Docs review by Joanne P.
Joanne P.

"Reliable Document Editing"

What do you like best?

Similar to Word, Google Docs allows you to create and edit documents directly via the website or mobile application. Best of all is that this service is free of charge to anyone who has a Google account. I use it for my job because it allows me to access documents from any computer or device that has the internet. No download is required and I have immediate access to my documents via Google Docs. This is important for me as I'm constantly traveling for work. I also like that Google Docs has a large number of templates that I can choose from in order to create documents in a quicker time that are professional in nature.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the fact that - unless you have the Google Docs mobile application downloaded on your device - you have to have an internet connection to access or edit documents. With the Google Docs application, you're able to have full access to your documents even with no internet connection (offline). However, I have found that loading when offline can take a while - which can be inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Google Docs to anyone who is looking for a free way to create and edit documents in real time. Google Docs allows you to share documents with other users and collaborate. Changes made to documents take effect instantly and can be viewed by other users who have access to the document. You can determine how much access you want to give others to your documents - you can make it so they can only view the document or so that they can edit the document.

Google Docs has provided us with a convenient way to share and edit documents from any computer or via its free mobile application. This is important as we are constantly on the road, traveling for work and need constant access to our documents as well as the ability to make fast edits. Google Docs also allows us to immediately share documents with other employees in a secure manner.

Google Docs review by Melanie T.
Melanie T.

"Free, and great for group collaboration."

What do you like best?

My favourite part of Google Docs is the change log - I think it's great to be accountable and able to see who is making what changes and when, as well as having previous versions to revert to. It's pretty seamless to be able to work with multiple people on the same doc at the same time.

What do you dislike?

The lack of formatting options are a bit annoying for a designer, and I wouldn't make any official documents with it, but it's a great way to write out preliminary or first drafts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is an easy to use, no frills document editor that is the perfect solution when you need many people working on the same document. While there aren't many options to customize and design your document, it's a cheap (free!) solution to have both a word processor that you can access from any device, and be able to see the history of what you're working on.

Google Docs is a great way to collaborate with clients or other people on the same document. It's also helped in group scenarios find people accountable when they aren't contributing a fair share of effort (as it's easily shown in the history that they did not participate as they were supposed to).

Google Docs review by Maria Virginia G.
Maria Virginia G.

"Powerful online and free document editing package!"

What do you like best?

I really like this application because it allows you to create, edit and share your documents online in a very secure way. It is very easy to use and it is not necessary to install additional programs on your computer. These characteristics make it a very useful tool. Additionally, everything is associated with your gmail account, which makes it very safe. This application and google drive are the perfect combination, and the documents are saved automatically in this tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the formats are unconfigured when the files are not created from scratch in this application, especially when there are many tables and graphics. However, it is a tool that offers you many advantages when it comes to making your reports and other documents. The rest has fulfilled my expectations completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this application because it has allowed me to solve problems of creating and editing my documents. It is very useful because it offers an office tool totally online without dependence on the computer you work on, and without installing additional programs. 100% recommended.

Many benefits I have obtained from this tool, especially for being free and totally online. It offers you independence from the computer in which you work and it is not necessary to install additional programs. In general, it is an excellent program and it does not lack anything that other programs offer if they need to be paid and installed.

Google Docs review by Gina C.
Gina C.

"Love Google Docs"

What do you like best?

I honestly love Google Docs. I like using it much better than Microsoft Word. I like how you can share it with the members of your team and they can edit/add notes. I also really like how organized you can keep your files and documents on Google Docs.

I also really like how not only can you access Google Docs from your comuter/laptop, but you can also access Google Docs from a portable device (such as a cell phone).

It is also great how you can export in various different formats.

Overall, Google Docs is beyond an excellent software. I am very happy that I stared to use it.

What do you dislike?

There is really not much that I do not like about Google Docs. The one thing that I can say though is that it can be a little confusing seeing the edits that my colleagues have made.

Also, one thing that I do not like so much is that you must have Google Chrome installed to use Google Docs. I usually always do have Google Chrome downloaded on all y devices, but if I happen to use someone else's device and they don't have it downloaded, it can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product and all the Google Suite products are great. I would highly recommend them.

Sharing documents with colleagues so that they can add notes, instead of going back and forth with emails or a paper trail.

Google Docs review by Kelly C.
Kelly C.

"Collaborate with others over the internet, it's free and it's easy"

What do you like best?

Not only is it a powerful word processor, it allows me to work with colleagues using an internet connection. And because it's web based, it can be accessed anywhere you have a web connection using any browser. Also it's free and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

Auto-save is sometimes not your friend. Be sure to use versions history under the file menu, turn it on and name your versions from time to time to make sure you don't delete something you might end up needing later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out and see. It's free so there's nothing to lose. It works like any other word processor, so you shouldn't have a problem using it, but also is customizable by using add-ons, which are also free, depending on your industry or specialty.

I can work with others on my written material in real time. All you have to do is send an invite to an email address and whoever you want to connect with just follows the link in the email. Another benefit is documents are available to you anywhere you have an internet connection and a computer with any browser.

Google docs really saved my bacon recently when i had to give a talk. I had written out my notes on index cards (I know, it's old school) but the LED lighting on the stage had rendered them totally unreadable. Luckily I had my iPhone and an internet connection so i could just pull up the google docs version of my index cards. I would have been totally lost without this program.

Google Docs review by Kurt B.
Kurt B.

"Simple but effective document tool"

What do you like best?

I like that Google Docs allows our various Co-Hosts to edit. So we can use it for show notes throughout the episode and we're able to adjust the notes depending on what our hosts think needs changing. This is much more efficient than sharing a stagnant Microsoft Word document back and forth.

What do you dislike?

It is very simple in terms of document tools. It lacks a good number of the features available in Microsoft Word. I've always thought that Google would do well to create a more robust variation which they could include with their Google Admin packages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider making the service more robust, even just for paying users. It is a neat tool but lacks the features needed that would elevate it.

We're able to collaborate on a document easily. With each team member able to see the changes in real time which is very efficient.

Google Docs review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"Make documents and presentations online, with professional quality and without having any applicatio"

What do you like best?

I like to have available quickly and anywhere and without having my personal equipment, the applications that I need to write documents and presentations, while also allowing you to store it online in google drive, where I can share it directly to anyone I need it. the application has everything you need to make the documents, so you can work online without the need of desktop applications. it is very convenient that the files can be placed the option of read only in case we do not want them to be modified

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is the graphical interface, since it is very simple, I suppose it is because of the minimalist program, however, it could be improved, in order to make it more attractive. I think it would be convenient to have a desktop application compatible with all the operating systems to make it more effective and to link to the cloud and the changes made to online documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That use the application, is completely free and has all the functions that any desktop application can have, it is easy to use and the best, remains stored in the cloud through google drive, you can share it online instantly or during its preparation, by if you need another collaborator to add information and data to the document you are doing, making more participatory the elaboration of documents, which makes it the first option when preparing a document online and with the quality of always

first of all it has allowed me to make a document without having my personal equipment available with me, that is undoubtedly the most important of the benefits, besides being able to make quality presentations quickly and easily as always, and the fact of being able to share it for that another visualize or make a modification online streamlines the process of preparing documents in general

Google Docs review by Rodrigo F.
Rodrigo F.

"Good cost/benefit relationship"

What do you like best?

It is free and offers the most common features found in similar, desktop-based software for a much higher cost. Additionally, Google Docs allows integration with every other Google product, making it easy to exchange data between them.

What do you dislike?

- If the Internet connections goes offline, we cannot keep on editing open documents.

- It takes too much time for Google to add new features.

- Google Docs doesn't allow much customization of new and existing documents (e.g. custom-made templates).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is a risk-free, very low cost suite of web applications that will meet most requirements of small to medium companies and individual users alike. At the end of the day, it will most likely offer everything you need. Furthermore, the integration between Google products is real time saver and very convenient feature for those companies and end users working with several different types of tasks and documents.

Regarding the benefits, this free suite of web apps is excellent for document sharing for the purpose of collaboration between teams, specially those ones working remotely. And it's free, so there are no investment risks envolved.

Google Docs review by Luke W.
Luke W.

"Google Docs - International Projects Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can use Google Docs online and offline and it allows you to work with multiple people at once. I also like that you can leave comments and suggestions, because that prevents me from having to email those things directly. I especially like that you can make a copy of every document very easily and that you can control the share setting in a myriad of ways.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you cannot do everything on Google Docs that you can do on Google Slides. I also do not like how often Google Docs are incorrectly formatted when it is converted from a Word file

I have been able to manage multiple projects at once, with people all over the world. Instead of constantly emailing people, I can just share a google doc and then see all of the changes and edits they have made.

Google Docs review by Jonathan Y.
Jonathan Y.

"Best office software you could ask for"

What do you like best?

Collaboration with office software has never been so easy! Using a word processor, spreadsheet, and powerpoint solution on my browser, my phone, and instantly shareable with colleges is amazing! The fact that the shared document is available with all other corp docs, such as PDFs, scanned images, and other collaboration docs means that this is a great product to use.

What do you dislike?

The file sharing isn't as good as Dropbox. Often times it slows your computer down while you stream files to desktop applications. The UI can be cluncky or is missing some of the more power features that competing products like Word or Office have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid platform that hasn't had any significant updates in years. I wish Google was more proactively working on the product.

We use Google Drive and Docs for all our business paperwork, employee documentation, and general word processing. Drive helps us collaborate with our team.

Google Docs review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.

"Everything I Need In One Place"

What do you like best?

I love being able to dump all of my documents into one place & know that they will be there even if my laptop crashes. It gives me a sense of security & peace that I don't get from other softwares. Also, as long as I know my email & password, I can access my documents wherever & whenever I want!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't really have anything negative to say. Google Docs is very self-explanatory & easy to use. There's nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this to anyone who does a lot of writing, whether that be for school or work or personal reasons. You never know when your computer will die on you, but Google Docs stores all of your work in a cloud online, so you never lose it!

As a writer, it is imperative that I keep my word documents safe! So uploading them into Google Docs provides me with the security I need.

Google Docs review by Ramesh J.
Ramesh J.

"Make documents online from any device"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is the best way to maintain a virtual office. Now you do not need to track documents and problems with e-mail - save a version of the document online and give access to all those who need it. It is also very easy to organize everything in the folder.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit slow. Ideal for basic and intermediate activities and resources, but it does not have advanced content that is used by minority users in the MS Office package. I hate that I can not copy the images to the clipboard of the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to explore the site. It is always easy to use if you know what you are doing. Do not be afraid to seek help from your friends, your boss or even Google!

Benefits are not responsible; They have a powerful package of documents based on cloud computing, available everywhere, common and very important. Regardless of whether the operating system is compatible with the most popular platform, it can always be used, dependable and used on all devices.

Google Docs review by Carly N.
Carly N.

"Google Docs Has Changed the Face of Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Google Docs makes editing documents as a team extraordinarily easy. As with other programs like Microsoft Word, Google Docs allows us to "suggest" changes that appear in the document in a different color until they are approved. It also allows us to add comments throughout the document. These comments can be "assigned" to people, who will then receive an email. Google Docs allows many people to work in the same document at once. It's simple to go back and see previous forms of the document and who made what changes without having to sift through a slew of various emailed versions of a document. Files can then be instantly converted into a more commonly-used file format (such as a pdf or a Word document). We use it as a platform for pre-meeting discussion as well, which enables us to see and comment on one another's pre-meeting questions and ideas so that we can come in better prepared for a productive meeting, making the most of short amounts of time.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs has undergone several improvements in the past few years. One current area of potential future growth would be having a text-to-speech option integrated with the software.

Google docs has made it easier than ever to organize, edit, and collaborate on documents. Using it has helped to keep everyone on the same page and allow for better and more productive collaboration on everything from meeting plans to major grants.

Google Docs review by Ronetsy S.
Ronetsy S.

"your office wherever you are"

What do you like best?

I love the way of having the work tools of my office in the cloud. I can write any document from my phone or my tablet without any problem saving them in the cloud and then print when I get to my office or even send it by email is very simple. It seems to me a quick solution without installations of any type you only have access having a gmail account you already have access to these fabulous tools.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I have to always save my document first in google drive before downloading it to my local computer, there are times when I am afraid of writing data documents and very sensitive information, since I do not know how security is handled in these aspects and I think that if it is available in the cloud, my account could be hacked and access to these documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able to have documents in the cloud easily accessible this is your program, since you can access from any device with internet connection and edit in real time.

It has allowed me to save a lot of time, since I do not need to be directly in the office to be able to enter to write a document, I can also share this document live and my bosses and supervisors are collaborating immediately, it seems very good since this Saves a lot of work time.

Google Docs review by Francis Carolina L.
Francis Carolina L.

"The best software ever to create a document on the cloud"

What do you like best?

It's affordable, easier to use than other. It has a friendly and intuitive interface, which is a plus, because you do not have to waste time learning how to use it. This tool has helped me a lot to avoid problems of losing documents and interacting at the same time with my co-workers who are in other countries.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there is not something that I dislike about Google Docs. Obviously as a customer of this type of service, I am always waiting for improvements. Maybe I would like the interface to be more jazzy, but that does not influence the functionality of the service. It could be customizable, such as the email inbox

Recommendations to others considering the product

There may be several people working on it at the same time. Which is very good, because a team can work in a coupled way, being in different places.

A few months ago, I started a project in the entertainment area with a friend. Together we produce a program in podcast format called "The Brunch Show". The thing is, I'm in a different country where my friend lives and the tool that has saved our lives to make the project work is Google Docs. In this we write the scripts together, we can leave comments for discussions of the written. We have even used it as an instant messaging service when we are recording the program. For now it's all for me

Google Docs review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Simply the best way to work on a document simultaneously "

What do you like best?

The ability for multiple members of a team to be able to work on or edit a document from anywhere has been incredibly valuable. The web based platform also has been incredibly valuable. Being able to access your documents on any device where you can log into a google account allows your team to avoid problems like forgetting to send a document. It's really nice to never have to worry about a losing your documents to a dead computer again.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit awkward to get used to the tools if you have worked mostly with microsoft office products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend Docs highly enough.I like it so much that I have switched to using it almost exclusively in my personal life as well.

Document Management, document sharing, document permissions.

Being able to have been people access needed documents anywhere at any time including on their phones has proved invaluable. The ability to give different permission levels to different users is something that many companies will find extremely valuable.

Google Docs review by Kristina G.
Kristina G.

"Google Docs is a simple, easy to use collaboration tool."

What do you like best?

I love that I can share a document with someone one time and they will always have the most up to date version from then on. It eliminates the need for me to constantly resend a document with the changes and updates. It makes collaboration easy and fun. It simplifies and streamlines the collaboration process. The ability to access my documents from any computer or phone is extremely handy. I also like the autosave feature.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the folders within Google Docs are not visible on the main home page. I'd like the organization of the docs to be easier and more visible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that you use this product as a team to collaborate faster on work projects.

It solves the issue of needing to spend time emailing updated documents. It makes it so that everyone is immediately and literally on the same page.

Google Docs review by Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

"Google Docs for Collaboration in the Classroom"

What do you like best?

Google Docs allows students to collaborate with each other and with teachers very easily by sharing. Students are able to work together on projects by taking notes on a given topic, or work on group projects without having a variety of word-processing documents. Google Docs is also features the "suggestions" mode which allows for modern-day editing without a printer. Students can make suggestions to other students on their work, and teachers can go in and see both the suggestions or make more suggestions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that Google Docs incorporates images/shapes into their product--using the draw feature is an additional step that never produces the quality image I'm hoping for. Instead, the image is blurry or too small.

Google Docs allows for students to complete work without the hassle of pressing "save." Work is automatically saved and updated across devices. Students can easily pick up one device and move on to the next without losing their work. If a computer dies, all work is saved.

Google Docs review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"Google Docs: Why would anyone want to use Word??"

What do you like best?

GDocs is the answer to a question no one knew they were asking. It's a 100% free, cloud-based, fully featured word processor. It may not have every tiny feature that Word has, but it has everything that matters. And in many cases, it forces you to abandon stupid conventions from the world of print media in favor of smarter ways of organizating data.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing! If there's a flaw in Google Docs, it's really just a matter of preference I think. There could be some improvement on the way drawings are handled, and it would be nice if you could choose from ALL Google Fonts. Also, html markdown would be amazing if it were integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch today and don't look back. You'll have a month of time adjusting to the new system, but if you ever go back to Office, you'll regret it immediately.

Our entire school district switched to Gsuite 3 years ago and never looked back. Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms have become a daily go-to for every teacher in the district. Our students are also 1 to 1 chromebook equipped, so having a cloud-based editing suite is essential.

Google Docs review by Santiago A.
Santiago A.

"Office automation was never more accessible and efficient"

What do you like best?

You do not have to install anything, you do not have to make the format compatible with an old version of any office program. Just enough to have a google account and forget to take pendrive or other storage device. One of the reasons why I give the highest rating, is because the files can be shared by friends, family or colleagues and do a joint editing, additionally, Google is constantly updating the platform, so any contribution is received and considered.

What do you dislike?

If the file is very loaded with images it takes a long time to respond, more if it has shared edition. Another element is the dependence on the internet, without access to the network you will not be able to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to use this option that Google offers, if you already use Microsoft Office, it will be the most friendly migration you can experience, apart from giving you total control over who and how you access your documents, you can save a lot of money and What I value most, time. You will go from worrying about the viruses that may have the pendrives you use, just think about the cloud, is the evolution of online work.

It is not necessary to make a long call, or a video conference to organize the content of the work. Currently I am using it in two ways, for professional work and for my recent venture in a podcast, we do pre-production under the Google Docs tool, my program partner is in Costa Rica, which helps us to go editing in real time, all the details, add notes to the document and include aspects that arise at the moment of conceiving the next episode of the Podcast. It saves a lot of time, an important element for me.

Google Docs review by Mikaela H.
Mikaela H.

"Great for Grants"

What do you like best?

We love using Google Docs at our organization (we are a nonprofit) because of the ease to edit and see others edits, especially for large text, such as grants and press releases.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we do not like about Google Docs. The product itself is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is free with our Google emails (as well as Google Sheets, Google Cal, etc) and we love the ease of being able to all work on a document together, see each other's edits and ask questions to be answered to each other. With our old projects, only one user would be able to work on it at once- Google Drive (inclusive of Google Docs) multiple users can work on the same document.

We typically work on a cloud and by using a "network" or "cloud" two people cannot open or edit a document at once. With Google Docs, we can all work on the same document, make edits or changes and see what others have done. It makes teamwork easy and our projects get done faster.

Google Docs review by Asya H.
Asya H.

"Structure "

What do you like best?

I love the feature of being able to edit each document all at once! Also, another great feature is how Google Docs saves the document instantly and even if you close out of the browser, all of your information is saved. I love the fact that you are able to share your information, research or document with other people in your workplace or class setting. You can see live of what each user is editing and including in the document as you type and have multiple users on at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I would say that I dislike the editing tools, I prefer all of Microsoft Word's editing tools more, because it seems more on the creative side and more features that you have access to. Maybe, Google Docs could feature more online templates that are implemented through this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are able to create separate folders in the Google Drive account, but it still holds all of your documents from your Google Docs account. Creating the folders helped me become a lot more organized and structured with using this platform for different uses such as, school, workplace and personal/business. Being able to organize all of this information is important.

Being able to plan out future training events and work together in a team setting with other student supervisors. Being able to share important information with other co workers and higher up staff members. A quick way to take effective notes at supervisor weekly meetings.

Google Docs review by Carlos Aogusto M.
Carlos Aogusto M.

"I love google docs, my documents now in the cloud."

What do you like best?

I love working with google docs, it is very useful and easy to use, we can have our documents backed up in the cloud and we can also invite colleagues and friends to make contributions and editions in our documents, it is a tool that I personally use daily and has facilitated the work.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything bad to say about google docs, you just have to have a good internet connection so that work is not interrupted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool that I highly recommend very complete and simple to use.

With Google Docs I have been able to work on my documents without having an office software installed on my PC, I can also edit and my documents anywhere and whenever I want, I can also work with my documents from my smart phone or tablets. Since I use this tool stop worrying about viruses that can damage my documents or failures in my pc that can erase them.

Google Docs review by Helena H.
Helena H.

"Best for students"

What do you like best?

Google docs allows students to collaborate on a document, or work alone and share the document with their teacher. I LOVE this because students have a tendency to loose their work and google docs saves the work automatically.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you had more editing options on the toolbar. You can't do quite as many things as you can in a word doc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it, use it for your kids! Saves you the huge headache of lost work!

The biggest thing that google docs does for kids is automatically save their documents. Kids loosing their work is one of the biggest problems in a classroom that uses tech. I also love how this pairs with google classroom because you can assign each student a copy of a google doc for them to work on and it is automatically shared with the teacher.

Google Docs review by Libia G.
Libia G.

"excellent application to share documents and avoid the accumulation of duplicate documents"

What do you like best?

Excellent application to work in teams and avoid duplication of documents, it is very stable and secure, you can establish which people will have access to edit files, it is great because it allows you to keep updated the final versions of documents, you can always have access to a printable version of the document, totally secure to backup files

What do you dislike?

always latent human error, if any member of the group with access to editing deletes a file by mistake this will be lost, the modifications of the files should be subject to the approval of an administrator, it is necessary that the application generates a backup of versions previous, and it would be excellent if future versions have a greater variety of conditions for the edition

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I would recommend it, it is a free and functional option for anyone who works and needs to share files. it is efficient and totally safe

has allowed me to work in a team with a high level of organization, avoiding the unnecessary accumulation of documents, in general lines is an excellent application that can be used in the academic, professional and personal

Google Docs review by Emma R.
Emma R.

"Collaborate in real time"

What do you like best?

It allows me to create office documents online, it has all the necessary tools to personalize your document such as fonts, pages and text options, you can also edit documents in real time with your colleagues; You can see the changes they make instantly.

What do you dislike?

In general it is a great suites of web applications for office, however, they are very limited in terms of the weight of the file since this can not be very large or very extensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As they are web applications, they will not have the same performance as desktop applications, however it is a good option to save time and money.

It saves me a lot of time, since I do not need to install anything, just by having Internet access I can access my files to edit them and share them quickly.

Google Docs review by Hesham E.
Hesham E.

"Easiest documentation with Google Docs"

What do you like best?

I can preview and edit my Google documents from my cell phone very easily, it is a really great feature saved me a lot out of working hours, I can work on my Google Docs even offline! it helps me a lot, I can share my documents for review and edit to my managers very easily, and I can send my Docs to my team for comments which supports their engagement and ownership.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs don't differentiate between Docs with the name automatically, as they should add a date time or even the owner with the name of the document if its name already exists in the same domain, also it didn't pop up to enable the offline mode automatically when I editing a Doc and a problem happened in the internet

I'm using it for documentation purposes and for reporting project status, also for following up on my team's work out of working hours.

Google Docs review by Luz Elena M.
Luz Elena M.

"Una Herramienta Siempre Útil"

What do you like best?

Me gusta mucho la plataforma por su diseño minimalista y ligero, es una herramienta excelente para crear documentos sencillos, muy útil a la hora de hacer anotaciones cortas y documentos de último momento que puedes compartir rapidamente por varios medios y en diferentes formatos.

Con Google Docs puedes trabajar sin contratiempos, en cualqueir momentos y en cualquier lugar sin tener que descargar nada directamente a tu equipo.

What do you dislike?

Es una herramienta útil cuando puedes utilizarla en línea o en la aplicación móvil pero es un problema acceder a los archivos desde un móvil cuando no tienes instalada la aplicación.

Me gustaría poder acceder a mis archivos con facilidad desde la Web y sin tener que descargarme la aplicación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs es una herramienta perfecta para crear, editar y compartir documentos, es fácil de utilizar y puedes acceder al servicio si tienes un correo electróico Gmail, es todo lo que necesitas si deseas crear documentos de forma rápida y segura y todo esto completamente en línea.

Lo mejor de google Docs es la posibilidad de editar y compartir archivos rapidamente sin necesidad de descargar nada a tu equipo, solo debes acceder a tu cuenta de correo Gmail, buscar Google Docs y empezar a utilizarlo rapidamente.

En muchas ocasiones he resuelto detalles de última hora con Google Docs, es un salva vidas perfecto para acceder a tus archivos desde cualquier lugar y en el momento que los necesites.

Google Docs review by Ashish C.
Ashish C.

"Google Docs is no doubt the best online documentation and collaboration application of all times. "

What do you like best?

There are so many things I like about this application. I can create docs, sheets and presentations online. Collaborate with other people using it and make changes, everything online. No need of any offline application for my desktop. Everything is stored online. Google Docs is the Google tool I use daily. Kudos and thanks to Google!

What do you dislike?

My suggestion to Google Docs creators is to add more functionalities like the Microsoft Office. Sometimes I face difficulties in finding some features which I use in Microsoft Office. Also they should optimize Google docs for slower internet speeds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it to believe its potential and advantages. I recommend it to everyone using computers and doing online work.

All my project documentation and online collaboration with the client and team members. I do not need any offline document creation software or anything and now do not store any file in my computer. All in Google docs , it is safe and fast.

Google Docs review by Jesus R.
Jesus R.

"Interact with Others in Google Docs"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I feel attracted to this service is the facility in which you can edit and modify different documents from different formats in real time, whether I can do it individualy or shared with other users.This allows to create documents that are visualized and manipulated by a group of people, whose have total access to these documents. One advantage is users are notified when one of their documents are updated or modified in a blink of an eye.

What do you dislike?

Edition process may be complex because of the tool tabs, which are not so specific in realation to what each one of them can do. For instance: when inserting an element to the text, it can become difficult to manipulate, since the tools established for that action do not specify the work that must be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a very good product, but my recommendation is that it should only be used if it is necessary the interaction of different users within the same document in real time, otherwise it would be more convenient to use another type of simpler software.

Especially I have been able to create, edit and display various files and documents wherever I am in any of my collaborators just to access my Google account, which makes it convenient to have everything stored in a single space and that can be modified when you want for who has the permission to do it.

Google Docs review by Rohan P.
Rohan P.

"Realtime collaboration tool for documents | Google Docs"

What do you like best?

The realtime collaborative behavior of Google Docs and the full Google Suite of products is that it is realtime and all the added members can edit and view at the same time. It helps in taking notes of different topic at the same time

What do you dislike?

A native app on windows/mac/linux would be awesome, which it currently doesn't have. Nativeness will add a really good flavor to the app. Otherwise, I am really happy with all the features Google Docs currently has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend.

It solves the problem of note taking during a Meeting. No need to carry the traditional Pen and Paper everytime. Google docs helps in a big part of it. Best part of it is that it is synced across all our devices and across all collaborators added for that particular meeting. Also, it can be directly shared with everyone in the room as soon as the meeting ends.

Google Docs review by Sydney G.
Sydney G.

"Innovative and Simple!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Google Docs for years now, from college to graduate school to the professional workplace. We now use it at the agency I am currently employed for so many different projects. It's easy to organize documents in the Drive and we can do nearly anything we need to do via Docs.

What do you dislike?

If someone doesn't know how to use it, it can be complicated to explain. I would suggest maybe providing a tutorial at the startup could be helpful if that has not been implemented yet. I was well versed in using Microsoft Word and other Google programs, so navigating Google Docs was more simple for me to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using Google Docs. I love the ease of use and the opportunity to collaborate with my coworkers and employees at partner agencies all in one place.

My current organization uses Google Docs to schedule shifts for all staff, as well as type up court reports and daily notices for our weekly meetings and court reviews.

Google Docs review by Ricardo M.
Ricardo M.

"Excelente herramienta de texto en linea!"

What do you like best?

Google Docs es bastante sencillo y completo, tiene todo lo que se necesita para realizar cualquier documento y en particular me gusta que puedes descargarles complementos según tus necesidades, tiene herramientas como insertar/Índice que funciona de manera excelente; trabajar un documento colaborativo es sumamente fácil, puedes compartir el enlace a través de Gmail, Google+, Facebook o Twitter; tiene una infinidad de fuentes, solo tienes que buscarlas y agregarlas a "mis fuentes" para que estén disponibles rápidamente en tu documento. Una vez que terminas el documento lo puedes descargar en varios tipos de formatos (Microsoft Word, OpenDocument, Texto Enriquecido, texto sin formato, PDF, HTML y hasta EPUB), lo que garantiza la compatibilidad con otros Softwares. Maneja muy bien el historial de versiones que es muy útil cuando se trabaja en un proyecto entre varios colaboradores; sin embargo hay un complemento que es extraordinario "Doc Variables" permite incrustar variables dentro del documento, si siempre haces el mismo documento y solo cambias algunas cosas pero el resto es igual, lo puedes implementar y es buenísimo.

What do you dislike?

En general creo que esta muy bien, seria bueno que existiera una versión de escritorio la cual se pudiera utilizar sin conexión, además a la hora de imprimir los ajuste de pagina están vinculados con los del navegador y a veces esto complica las cosas y que no puedes girar una sola hoja en el documento ya que no lo permite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs es uno de los mejores procesadores de texto en la actualidad, ofrece muchas soluciones a necesidades puntuales de las organizaciones que permiten aumentar el rendimiento de los trabajadores, además de ser la mejor herramienta para realizar documentos de forma colaborativa.

La implementación como procesador de texto en general es excelente porque además de servir como herramienta para hacer documentos, colaborativos o no, esta la nube y eso garantiza que tengas el documento disponible en todas partes con solo ingresar en Google Drive. Además, con los complementos das soluciones a necesidades puntuales, en mi caso, los documentos repetitivos que puedes estandarizar y utilizar variables que serán las que cambiaran en el documento ahorrando tiempo y reduciendo errores. Con respecto a los documentos colaborativos, varios integrantes de un equipo pueden trabajar en el mismo documento sin que estos estén en el mismo lugar y Google Docs garantiza la mayor consistencia en las modificaciones que cada uno le hace al documento.

Google Docs review by Kyle S.
Kyle S.

"Great collaborative tool"

What do you like best?

The best part of it is the ability to cross collaborate with all of my coworkers on a document. I also have a function built into Slack that notifies me whenever someone updates a document or tags me.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit difficult to do certain functions that are easier to figure out in Excel. It does not quite have the full functionality of Excel but it is very close.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are knowledgable with Word and Excel, that knowledge will transfer over easily. Give it a try because it makes document creation much easier than Excel and Word do.

Collaboration without needing to message outside of Google Docs is the best feature of this. I like how you can see live updates, and also see what revisions have been made in the past. A previous version can be easily restored if mistakes are made...which is always bound to happen. You can use any function that Excel has, such as clean, concatenate, sum, etc. Google Docs is great because it is integrated well with all other applications of Google, also most other vendors have support for Google Docs. It is also nice that you can limit the amount of access that others have to your documents, making me more likely to feel comfortable sharing documents since the other individual will not be able to edit it unless I give them access to. It is also very easy to change these permissions on the fly.

Google Docs review by EFRAN R.
EFRAN R.

"google docs is the best"

What do you like best?

I love for many reasons one of them is that it is a free program that allows me to create a text file, or a presentation in google docs is very easy and simple to use, your only requirement is to have a gmail account. Stores and organizes my work documents in a secure way and supports a large amount of format.

What do you dislike?

I use google docs for a long time, I have not had any problem, it's excellent and it works for me in all environments of my life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Google documents because it provides excellent benefits and benefits to your secure documents, in addition to being able to send them to ciamdos.

helps me in my work and personal life, because they send me documents which I review and edict and it is very useful for me

Google Docs review by Gabriel L.
Gabriel L.

"A free online software that will effectively handle all of your word processing needs."

What do you like best?

First and foremost, this service is comparable to Microsoft Word, but is completely free. This makes Google Docs the perfect solution to any individual, whether it be an elementary student or industry professional. It can easily be shared among friends and workmates so that you can get the job done.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited number of templates that Google offers. If there could be more of a selection for reporting my company's finances. However, this is a free service and so I understand the lack of selection. This would not negatively impact my rating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is an entry-level word processing application that can fulfill all your basic needs. It has an uncluttered and simple interface that will please everyone using it. Most importantly, however, the documents are auto-saved to your Google account, so that they are available wherever you sign in. Sharing your documents has never been easier, and the embedded chat option makes it easy to collaborate. It also has great export options so that files can be downloaded in a variety of formats. However, if you want a more comprehensive program, then refer to Microsoft Word, but that requires a paid annual subscription.

I work with a non-profit organization that seeks to empower students within the Chicago Public School district and increase computer science awareness. I realized that Google Docs gives me the collaboration and efficiency I need to complete my project. By belonging to Google Drive, it is also easily accessible to all members.

Google Docs review by David G.
David G.

"The best collaborative documents creator and editor released "

What do you like best?

Google Docs has almost everything you need to create and edit documents, plus, it's collaborative. You can work the same document at the same time with several people; you can add comments, and you have a history of changes, so if you mess up you can go back and restore it, that it's great!!

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that competition has and Google docs hasn't, and if you have to work with realy big files, it could be an issue if you don't have a good computer or internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is the best tool you can incorporate to your company or work, you can have almost everything you have with the competition's software plus it's save on the cloud, plus it's collaborative and you have history of changes. For real it's the best of all.

Document creation, edition of everything. We do proposals, documentation of projects, supports plans. Everything.

Google Docs review by Mahmoud S.
Mahmoud S.

"Unique collaboration with Google Docs."

What do you like best?

Almost free online storage holds all my Docs and important Docs shared with me wherever I go is a perfect and must have feature from Google, I can add new ideas to the official product backlog Doc even while I'm in transportation or even while I'm in bed through my cell phone, the ability to comment in any Docs shared with me with 'Can Comment' privilege is a very efficient feature and very productive, collaboration is really unique with Google Docs

What do you dislike?

Great product with a great customer service, I'm really satisfied with the level of service and the quality of the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have product

Creating detail design Docs for the technical team, create technical documentation for the product's framework, it solves the problem of different versions from the same Doc with the sharing feature and being online.

Google Docs review by Aditya S.
Aditya S.

"Easily Store and Edit Documents"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is very convenient and helpful software for writing documents. It saves our documents in Drive so it's very easy to store and download. It also provides real-time editing between more than one user so they can work parallel. It provides readymade templates which are very helpful and save our time. Docs is the software owned by Google and it's free of cost which is linked with Drive.

What do you dislike?

We have to install add-on for every advanced work so it's not convenient and wastage of time and resources. Docs only available if we are online so it's not working offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is very good and best collaborative document sharing tool for documentation. If you are industry, Professional, or student then just go for it once.

In my business, for professional documentation, we are using Google Docs. It's very easy to use and Employees can work parallel to documentation.

Google Docs review by Maricel  B.
Maricel B.

"Best document sharing and editing program"

What do you like best?

I like how fast and easy it is to use. You are able to do work and collaborate with others without being together in the same room. You are able to edit a document on the go and others will see it right away. I like how it saves automatically.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really I dislike. The only thing is that it's only online. This is only a problem if you don't have internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to work on one document together or need to get updates from your staff at work without receiving multiple files and emailing each one. Google docs is very helpful because you can do it all in one document. You are able to share it right away and see changes made live.

We are able to share and edit one document very easily with one another without having to continuously emailing and saving multiple files. We are able to see it all in one.

Google Docs review by Hugh L.
Hugh L.

"The best product for collaborative work"

What do you like best?

I use google docs constantly over all of my devices. Even if I leave my device at home, or something happens and it breaks, I can pick up exactly where I left off on any device. The free ease of access in incredible!

Document sharing a collaborative work.

Being able to download as a docx. if i need to share with someone who doesn't use Google Docs.

The fact that it all functions within a browser tab and I don't need to install clunky software.

What do you dislike?

I can genuinely say that I do not dislike anything about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't made the jump to Google Docs from Microsoft office, you just need to take the plunge, it is worth it!

We are able to almost paradoxically work remotely, and together.

The sharing means anyone can open phone or laptop in a meeting and we can all see the same thing with live updates. This saves time and money in not needing to be able to print anything for meetings.

Google Docs review by Julian P.
Julian P.

"Review, Edit & Share, just one step"

What do you like best?

I like the easy access to all the text documents I work with, all without leave my email. I could share the documents from a computer or a mobile device with all collaborators involve with any project I'm working on, also I can have the very last version of any document just with constant communication with my partners, and applies the same to my clients. At this point, I can share any document to my co-workers or clients at the very minute the document is finished. In addition, I can make my invoice at the moment I have to make a document package for deliver, is great software.

What do you dislike?

The documents I work with have some style parameters that are not easy to handle with google docs, so is a matter of improvement the page style configurations that might suit to the costumers of the software, is the only thing I found out as a trouble but is a thing to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations are the use of google docs for collaborative at distance works that allows to the staff of your company to feel free to study any circumstance and give the best result possible.

I solve every kind of problems because all my staff is working at distance, except of course for a planned visit at the site of construction. The benefits are that the team work excellent at distance, everyone gives their ideas to give a solution in our engineering expertise area. I planned the base document at the beginning and they just give the solutions along the project execution, also I participate moderating the file with the company features and grammar situations, is a great collaborative software.

Google Docs review by Kelsi C.
Kelsi C.

"Real Time Collaboration"

What do you like best?

I can use this as a group note taking software. If one person is writing, others can edit in real time, making this the perfect way for a group to coordinate notes and ideas without interrupting a training exercise.

What do you dislike?

In order to share or print this document without giving someone access to the drive, you have to download a hard copy, which can sometimes mess up the format of the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you hate sending documents to your team and are left wondering if everyone has an updated copy, this is for you. You can update in real time and permanently share documents with anyone.

I use google docs to gain real time collaboration from my team. Everyone can access the same document at the same time, which allows project editing to happen faster. Everyone can also learn my thought process as I document my calls with customers and take notes.

Google Docs review by Nicole Marie C.
Nicole Marie C.

"Collaboration Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is fantastic for collaboration - it's so easy for team members to upload their content to a collaborative document, and the comments features allow other users to flag, review, and comment other team members' work.

What do you dislike?

Since Google Docs is a web-based product, it's sometimes a little slow, and it has fewer features than Microsoft Word.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I often type my original content in another document editor (e.g. Microsoft Word) and then copy and paste to Google Docs. That said, Google Docs is an amazing collaboration tool that I would highly recommend.

Google Docs is one of the most convenient ways to collaborate. When working on team projects, each person can easily add to a single Doc, and when the project is completed, it's very easy for the team leader to review everyone's work, track any changes to the product, and submit it for the next step.

Google Docs review by Meghan U.
Meghan U.

"Google Docs is the best word processing software available"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is lightweight, easy-to-use, and yet has all the functionality you would possibly need to create effective documents, notes, and reports. The commenting and tagging features are great and easy to use. Version control and auto-save is also highly effective and it's simple to track changes. Text styling options are intuitive and highly customizable.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to upload our own font files, similar to Font Book, as we use frequently Google docs to create branded documents. Email notifications of comments is also somewhat overwhelming and messy, I find it hard to keep track of outstanding comments across multiple documents. Integrating images into the text could also be improved, with more options for customizing spacing and placement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend for any word processing needs over products like Word, Pages, etc. The absolute best platform for collaboration on word documents. Commenting and assigning edits is seamless and easy.

Google Docs is essential for effective team collaboration and getting feedback on important technical documents, such as feature specs. Its ease-of-use in notetaking and organizing information is perfect for generating reports, documenting user interviews, and laying out product and marketing copy.

Google Docs review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"Excellent and very practical to make documents."

What do you like best?

This application is very easy to use adapts to any platform. It can be easily installed in any operating system. It is based on free software. It has great versatility and allows you to create, edit and modify documents. We can share these documents online to be able to be modified between several users without altering their content. With this application you can allow access to other users who are in other places, this access can be restricted, that is, I can give users privileges to read only, modify or delete the document.

All my works, such as: reports, projects, theses, etc. I can save them in the cloud and review them with google doc anywhere, in the same way I can request the work of my students by mail and review them online, with the convenience of not having papers on top. So in this way I contribute ecologically, since I do not spend paper or ink and my students, teachers and friends can save a lot of money by using this application since they will not have to print documents.

What do you dislike?

To be able to share documents I have to have Internet service. it is only compatible with the Google suite. I can not visualize my documents if I am in a lugra without signal. It does not maintain the format of documents imported from other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maintain the format of other documents so as not to distort the vision of the document.

You can share documents through the cloud so that other users can collaborate in the drafting and debug important documents, such as theses, projects, etc.

Google Docs review by Peter K.
Peter K.

"Most convinient word processor"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is the most convinient word processor I have ever used. It does not require me to download a word processor because I can access it via a web browser. On top of that Google docs easily works with gmail and google drive. It lets us easily view edit and collaborate on documents.

What do you dislike?

I do not have a serious issue with Google Docs though I would be happy to see a version of the software that will work offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is a very suitable word processor that do not require any installations. Its also easy to use and anyone would definately like it.

We use Google Docs to view, create, edit and manage documents. Its easy to use and very convinient beacuse I can use it even when traveling and I can access it using my smart phone via a web browser.