Do you work for Google Docs?

Google Docs Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Docs?

Create and edit text documents right in your browser—no dedicated software required. Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.

Google Docs Screenshots

Google Docs Profile Details

Google Docs Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Docs Reviews

1-50 of 3220 total Google Docs reviews

Google Docs Reviews

1-50 of 3220 total Google Docs reviews
Google Docs review by alexandra g.
Fotógrafo

"open, create, edit, share and many more things with google docs"

What do you like best?

google docs allows me to open, create or edit text documents either from my smart phone or from my computer, google docs is free, I can access it from any site that I find plus I can save my files on google drive directly and thus access to them from any site where my gmail account is linked, it is super practical and easy to use, it has many useful tools

What do you dislike?

you need a stable internet connection to access without problems from your computer if you do not have a good connection it will take a while to open the documents

Recommendations to others considering the product

The application of smart phones allows you to access whenever you need from anywhere, besides you can edit files without the need of internet connection

I use it to create my text files, I use it to edit them from anywhere, I support my documents in the cloud, which gives me the assurance that they will not be damaged and will always be there.

Google Docs review by Nathaly G.
Gerente asistente

" Google Docs, the best word processor "

What do you like best?

Google Docs, is one of the best text processors, which has helped me to transcribe a wide variety of works so I can make my presentations at the Hesperia hotel as a management assistant, which requires formalizing my documents, either calculation As files that allow the formalization of actions in my field of management, google docs has great advantages in my field, since it can be used for free, stores and organizes work safely and can be organized through easy folders modifications that are always available to group members. And it supports a large number of formats.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs, despite having a wide variety of tools, has some drawbacks could be unsure if the user does not create a password and protects it, or if the user makes a mistake trying to share files with his group, and makes it accessible to all public.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent application to process our jobs, it has great capacity to support different formats, it helps a lot in the field of office since it allows to perform different tasks with its multiple tools. I recommend it for word processing as well as calculations.

It has allowed me to solve a large number of problems in my work area as an administrative assistant, since it is an excellent word processor, and with multiple tools makes the work faster and more concrete, with a presentation to my clients, obtaining results that are of great help to me for a better integration in the area of ​​management.

Google Docs review by DEBENDRA N.
student
Education Management
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Google product always good and best product ,Google docs is father of document editable and reading."

What do you like best?

I like its docs open style and in front of mobile panel and any other PCs ,all documents are lists together or grid views in Google Docs that is very easy to find any documents and just click on that and edit any things or create many docs what you need.Many options are there for edit and writing text there is many writing text style to write.

What do you dislike?

Dislike nothing like this but on of problem happens to me ,all documents save in drive or cloud when internet reduce happens that documents download very slow and editable is slow.There are much more options are there if you dont know about that options ,using that is little bit difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very reliable and effective product for any user like student as well as developer and every people.

Oh ..Google's any products help or solves many problems in business and Google docs is very much effective and very useful application now of days.it solves many problems in side organisation and outside of organisation.Through this we prepare many documents and also shared and editable through this simultaniously..

Google Docs review by Laura B.
Business Secretary

"At all times and in all places, Google Docs can not miss. "

What do you like best?

I like its ease of use, the excellent service it offers for free, all the applications that I can access through Google Docs such as google sheet and google presentation, and its fresh way of displaying the contents.

What do you dislike?

I consider that Google Docs is a 5 star application, I do not see anything negative in this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of the predesigned templates of google docs, (curricula, projects, letters ...) because I have used them and I consider that they have a totally acceptable format and adapted to the standards established for the writing of each of these documents.

In any office, regardless of the type of company, it is always necessary to write a report, write a letter, prepare a circular or a memorandum and this is usually done through the Google Docs platform, I really think it is simple, that it is up to date and The templates you have are very convenient for my work as a business secretary, that's why I use it and benefit from its free service on a daily basis.

Google Docs review by Erika B.
Web Developer

"Work with your colleagues in real time."

What do you like best?

Google Docs makes it easy for me to share content with my clients, and vice versa, you can open a document from your computer, tablet or smartphone, it's amazing how you can work literally from anywhere, in addition to this, you can work in real time with another person from anywhere in the world.

What do you dislike?

You can only edit information if you have a google account, also google docs lacks many features including the ability to configure the page in an advanced manner and also that it is necessary to have internet to use all its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like working in a team, and you will not necessarily deal with difficult documents, try the text editor included in the Google Docs service.

It is an excellent tool with which I can work as a team, it is also very useful because it keeps everything I do in the cloud, being able to access my documents from any device.

Google Docs review by maria h.
Maria Hernandez Boston

"It´s really good"

What do you like best?

Google docs, is an application that has positive points above all, among which we can highlight that it has the ability to save files online, which allows us to work with them wherever we go, as long as we have access to the Internet, we also have the option of download the application and work on the device directly without the need of a mobile or fixed network, so that when you have access to the internet, the files will be saved directly in the cloud, it is something that must be highlighted, it also has the same tools that other similar programs, and is even easier to use than other similar applications

What do you dislike?

It has a negative point to take into account, which is that the power to share documents, we could make a public document, you can see and modify a person without having to ask for authorization

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and free is recommended for anyone

In the business field, it has solved the problems we have when working online directly, being able to have the application offline, and benefit us by not necessarily needing internet to continue working

Google Docs review by Craig M.
Account Manager

"A lightweight, flexible and very capable cloud-based text editor"

What do you like best?

I can access Google Docs from anywhere and on any computer connected to the internet. I can even use Google Docs on my phone without an internet connection. Google Docs integrates seamlessly with Google Drive so I can access and edit files without having to store them on my local hard drive. The tools and features on Google Docs are very easy to work with. It has all the standard formatting features you'd expect a text editor to have.

What do you dislike?

There is limited functionality without an internet connection. There aren't as many advanced tools compared to other leading text editing software. There may be more of a security risk using Google Docs since someone could potentially access your account online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend giving Google Docs a try and using it whenever you need to write and edit text documents for business. You should check out the built-in productivity and collaborative tools that could help you get work done faster.

I can write, edit and view documents of varying file formats with Google Docs. It allows me to have a lightweight and full-featured text editor at my grasp without the need to install any software on my computer. There's a very low cost to using Google Docs and I can be sure that Google will do a good job at updating the platform to meet security and industry standards. I use Google Docs for business contracts, press releases, forms and more.

Google Docs review by Joshua A.
IT Support Specialist

"Google Docs - Saves space locally"

What do you like best?

One thing that I liked about Google is it saves space in your hard drive. Google Docs doesn’t need installation since it is accessed using a browser. Without installing the program, you will save up at least 4GB of hard drive space since that is what Microsoft Office will use for installation. And since it doesn't require installation, you wouldn't also need to download an installer for it.

What do you dislike?

The downside of being a web-based application is that it requires an internet connection for you to be able to use it. This will be a bit of disadvantage for places wherein the internet connection is slow or is not available. Google Docs would not allow you to fetch your files and edit it since Google Docs uses Google Drive as storage for your files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Google Docs if you want to create or work on plain documents as it has all basic editing tools and it can be accessed anywhere as long as there's an internet connection and computer.

I personally use Google Docs on plain documents that only contains texts and images. I realized that Google Docs open faster and is not that demanding when it comes to resources.

Google Docs review by José Luis A.
Auxiliar docente
(10,001+ employees)

"Another fascinating software offered by Google."

What do you like best?

That Google Docs is indispensable for the fulfillment of my work as a teacher; Google Docs has interesting functions that I use regularly both inside and outside the classroom. My email Gmail is one of the softwares that I use the most since with it I send information about evaluations, bibliographic material and new research to my students, and the functions offered by my email I link them with Google Docs, and I can make documents online with my students where we add data and creative observations for the evaluations, accelerating their rate of learning through the participation of the students with me. These documents are hosted in the cloud and I can create an access folder with my students' emails to review the documents we are doing or that I am providing through Google Docs. This software has an application for cell phones which allows me a permanent contact with my students.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs has given me tools that have contributed not only to the provision of information to my students but also to my job performance by adding new methodologies to fulfill my role as a teacher. I'm quite happy with everything Google Docs has to offer and I reflect this every day with my greatest treasure, my students. I could never criticize this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am one of the professionals who is always looking for the best and most modern tools to complement my knowledge and work attitudes. Among those tools I have Google Docs a software adjusted to the demanding standards of quality demanded by teaching. I recommend its use to all teachers who need to provide information to their students online and in real time.

As I said before this software has not only allowed me to meet my work objectives but has made me a better professional thanks to the tools it offers me every day. Editing documents online with my students, transmitting new studies in languages and using their functions to the maximum to transmit what I want to my students is something for which I can feel proud, and this is only offered to me by Google Docs.

Google Docs review by Estella S.
Web Designer
Internet

"Word processor in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Docs is an excellent office tool for writing texts in a very accessible way since it is an application hosted in the cloud, unlike other applications hosted in the cloud Google docs presents a fluid interface that does not generate any type of delay or lag when Interact with the graphic elements.

As a word processor once again, it is surprising that you can do the same as desktop applications with expensive licenses for free and hosted in the cloud so it is possible to access this application from a multitude of devices with only having a gmail account .

Another advantage of the application lies in the fact that it is not necessary to host the documents locally in our device since they are saved in Google Drive directly so that it is possible to access and modify our work in different devices and places by simply accessing our associated email account .

What do you dislike?

Perhaps it is missing some advanced option like adding special sources to generate covers in documents or projects, what in office is known as WordArt. Although honestly if you are creating something serious you can do without this and use a normal typography.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is very useful for people who move continuously or change their place of work and device and need a way to continue their work without having to rely on physical devices such as USB that limit mobility and security. With just your email account it is possible to do your work from anywhere.

With Google Docs I can do my work from different places and devices, I can start the work in my position and finish it at home with just access to the gmail account, plus the application is simple to use at the same time powerful, so the real benefit translates into greater speed and efficiency in the creation of my projects.

Google Docs review by Neyda C.
Post-productor Senior

"I can use Google Docs linked to my work email."

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a very complete and useful software for my work context. With this software I can modify documents online and store them in my work email or in the cloud. It has many benefits that I use regularly as are the ease to organize folders with documents, important this aspect because by storing my documents in my cloud, I can organize them into folders and by adding colleagues from my team to my Google Docs session can get the information we need quickly and easily. Another aspect that I love about this software is that I can modify documents online simultaneously with other co-workers, this function is very important for our office since many of the reports we present from post-production we do it as a team.

What do you dislike?

In spite of being a very useful and valuable tool to fulfill my work objectives, I must assume that this tool for creating textual documents in the cloud does not have all the tools offered by the traditional text editing software that are installed in your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software designed for the most demanding offices, where the labor requirement is conditioned by teamwork to achieve short, medium and long term goals. Google Docs has very good tools for editing texts online that make it one of the most complete software I have used for these purposes.

This software has projected my performance to higher levels. Thanks to Google Docs I could confirm that my work performance has improved a lot, at the same time that it has strengthened the work links and that most of the documents I edit in my office I do with other colleagues.

Google Docs review by Julien R.
Technical Opportunity Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Docs - My review"

What do you like best?

The main advantage of Google Docs is the fact that it is a free and efficient online office tool, so that from anywhere in the world from any device we can edit text files Google Docs has a very eye-friendly graphical interface, in which even new users in comparison to other office packages have a rich set of features. It is worth mentioning a handy function, which is the ability to edit the file with the team and many options for exporting the finished file.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback as I noticed when using Google Dosc is the fact that to use this service is required, Google account another disadvantage is that for offline editing a plugin is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for office software for editing documents together, you should consider trying Google Docs, primarily since this software provides the best balance between speed and power and is available for free.

By using Google Docs, I can instantly create and edit text documents without having to upload a lot of files, because Google Docs is, synchronized with the Google disk.

Google Docs review by Hayden V.
Server
Restaurants

"LOVE having document access everywhere."

What do you like best?

Google docs works quickly and efficiently, and in some ways it's UI is more apt than that of it's Microsoft counterpart - useful buttons are put in the forefront and functions are easier to find. The amount of free storage space they offer is generous, and you can easily convert to and from other document formats. Essentially, it's just a really useful tool for anyone who uses a variety of devices or who collaborates and shares things with others.

What do you dislike?

You have to have the app installed on your device in order to edit without internet access, which can be annoying.

As a person with a small side business in addition to my 9-5, I am able to access my personal business documents at home, at work, on the go, at my friend's houses, etc. Additionally, as someone who works in academia, the ability to share documents, edit and track changes and chat with a collaborator on the document itself is very useful. Much better than sending different versions of documents back and forth!

Google Docs review by Derrick B.
Senior Producer

"Google Docs is a solid text editor that's easy to use"

What do you like best?

The tool panel is straightforward and pretty much self-explanatory to use. The overall design of the browser-based version is clean and sleek like most Google applications I've used over the years. I like that I can use my voice to transcribe text. The voice typing is quite accurate compared to some other applications I've used. I like that Google Docs can save files into multiple formats, which makes it flexible enough to use for my everyday business needs.

What do you dislike?

There are certain aspects of the voice typing that I think can be improved to make it more smooth and intuitive. Activating various punctuation and other formatting options can sometimes be awkward and unnatural. The record status also cuts off quicker than I'd like. It would be nice to be able to adjust the amount of time that it stays on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is a solid Google app that I would surely recommend for common word processing needs. You can sign up quickly to try it out. It may not have all the bells and whistles that your locally-installed text editing software has, but it's likely to have enough for most common business needs.

I've benefited by not having to install additional word processing software on my computer. I can use Google Docs effectively through the internet without any noticeable lag or other performance issues. Docs has been a very versatile text editing application that I can use for a wide variety of documents, whether it's for creating, viewing or editing.

Google Docs review by Pete Joseph J.
Analista de sistema

"Excelente creador y editor de texto en línea"

What do you like best?

utilizo esta excelente herramienta de Google que me permite crear y editar documentos de texto, desde cualquier ordenador o lugar y donde guardo mis documentos creados y almacenados de forma segura, todo en un solo lugar y con la ventaja de que necesito hacer cuando Algunos equipos de trabajo con mis compañeros sólo deben añadir sus direcciones de correo electrónico y enviarles una invitación, permitiéndoles acceder y trabajar en el proyecto asignado sin tener que invertir tiempo y dinero para cumplir, sólo establecemos la metodología a utilizar para evitar confusiones que puedan ocasionar una pérdida de tiempo.

What do you dislike?

Google ofrece esta solución para la producción de texto que representa una alternativa para crear documentos cuando se requiera y desde cualquier lugar, necesitando sólo tener una cuenta de Gmail y una conexión a Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es online, se obtiene de forma gratuita, su interfaz es similar a la de Microsoft Word, por lo que es fácil familiarizarse con él, todos los documentos creados se guardan automáticamente en la nube de G. drive.

Facilite el trabajo en equipo cuando trabaje y no tenga tiempo para reunirse. Me permite trabajar desde mi casa o lugar de trabajo

Es compatible con todos los sistemas operativos, los buscadores y equipos más utilizados.

Permite guardar documentos importantes de forma segura en la nube, lo que permite que estén siempre disponibles y sin riesgo de pérdida.

Google Docs review by Deborah Kelly M.
Contract Instructional Designer

"Adoro Google Docs"

What do you like best?

Adoro Google Docs perché è così versatile per il lavoro. Memorizza tutti i vostri documenti di lavoro o documenti di casa online invece che sul vostro computer. È così facile da usare e ne vale la pena. È inoltre possibile sincronizzare i file tra i dispositivi e condividerli. Mi piace che sia così facile da usare e che i college lo riconoscono e lo insegnano nei loro corsi universitari di informatica.

What do you dislike?

Dal momento che è online a volte ci sono dei bug per cui alcune funzioni non funzionano come dovrebbero. Ho anche scoperto che non funziona con alcune piattaforme e rende i tuoi documenti diversi da quello che dovrebbero avere. Inoltre, non mi piace il fatto che chiunque abbia la tua password possa entrare e cambiare il documento in base alle proprie esigenze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se non hai familiarità con google docs ti suggerisco di creare un account e di giocarci. C'è molto che si può fare con google docs. È anche possibile cercare su google per cercare modi per utilizzare google docs o si può prendere un corso di computer universitario e ti insegnano le basi dell'utilizzo dei prodotti google. Vi consiglio anche di far controllare il vostro lavoro da qualcun altro in modo da poter vedere se lo state facendo bene o ottenere le informazioni di qualcun altro in modo da poter controllare i loro google docs.

Mi piace condividere i file con Google Docs in modo che gli altri possano accedervi facilmente. Dopo esserti reso conto che puoi modificare qualsiasi documento mi ha reso le cose più facili.

Google Docs review by Emily Mary M.
Ingeniero superior de proyecto

"Google Docs mejor para formatear y compartir"

What do you like best?

Me encanta la capacidad de compartir documentos con otros y trabajar en ellos al mismo tiempo. También me gusta la usabilidad de las diferentes herramientas de formato. Todo es sencillo y si no puedo encontrar algo que necesite, la pestaña "ayuda" también lo es. También me encanta lo fácil que es convertir un documento de Microsoft Word en un documento de Google, con sólo arrastrarlo a la unidad de Google. Y finalmente, la función de ahorro automático es un salvavidas. La búsqueda de documentos anteriores también es fácil de hacer.

What do you dislike?

Nada. Este software es perfecto en mi opinión. Una barrera al uso es que se basa principalmente en el uso de WiFi e Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitivamente haz el cambio. ¿Alguna preocupación sobre la privacidad/compartiendo o ahorrando riesgos? Es mucho más seguro que Microsoft Word en mi opinión. Una muy buena herramienta en cualquier área de empleo o estudio.

Trabajar en un documento con varias personas. Gestionar quién tiene acceso a un documento. Vincular fácilmente documentos e información que deben compartirse con los estudiantes en los sitios web. Arreglar el formato que se torpe en Microsoft Word.

Google Docs review by Ratna S.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design

"Nice and time Saving Product"

What do you like best?

I like it's simple interface and I can use anywhere from the world only I need an Internet Connection and a device, it Saved all Your Docs in Google Drive, therefore, you can access your Document from Anywhere in the world. And anyone can understand it's interface very quickly it is very Useful for fast working. I Use Google Docs for Writing My Ebook about Graphics Design Tutorials, InVoice etc. I Like Android App of and when I am in Travel I only use Android App for doing my editing, this software helps me to save me lots of time

What do you dislike?

Less feature than Microsoft word.

There is no Desktop Software.

There no offline Version, But Android App Available

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone Can Use Google Docs it is Simple and also a Time Saving Product Good Option for Personal and Commercial Use.

I use Google Docs most of Time to prepare My Ebook about Graphics Design and also Prepare Invoice for my Client I also use for Resume writing. And also for very much Personal Use.

Google Docs review by Paula Carla M.
Senior Data Analyst

"Es una herramienta muy útil para la elaboración de documentos"

What do you like best?

Debido a mi trabajo diario tengo que elaborar muchos documentos como, solicitud de tarifas, elaboración de tarifas, solicitudes de disponibilidad y reservas, etc., con Google Docs, puedo hacer mis documentos sin errores de ortografía ya que detecta cualquier error y puede ser corregido a tiempo, y compartir esta información con mis contactos, hacer documentos con diferentes tipos de letras o colores especialmente para mi trabajo en la Agencia de Viajes que a menudo tenemos que capturar la atención de nuestros clientes y hacer la información enviada lo más presentable posible.

What do you dislike?

Desde que utilizo esta aplicación no he conseguido nada negativo sino que me ha ayudado a agilizar mi trabajo sin perder tiempo, dándome la comodidad de preparar documentos desde mi correo electrónico, añadir o insertar imágenes, presentaciones, es muy fácil de usar y proporciona múltiples beneficios para la empresa, como la realización de documentos desde el correo electrónico y el envío de los mismos a cualquier destinatario.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo esta aplicación para personas o empresas que como yo diariamente deben hacer y enviar múltiples documentos, con Google Docs es más fácil y rápido porque me permite trabajar desde mi correo electrónico y al mismo tiempo elaborar documentos y poder tomar información de esta agilización de mi trabajo, localizar documentos es más rápido utilizando esta aplicación, es sencillo y práctico.

Esta aplicación ha simplificado mi trabajo ya que a la hora de preparar documentos y enviarlos, se guardan directamente en la nube, pudiendo localizarlos más fácilmente para cualquier modificación en el futuro o simplemente para tomar alguna información.

Google Docs review by Antonieta C.
senior administrator

"google docs"

What do you like best?

It is a tool that I like because it allows me to upload files to "the cloud" * and work with them in a shared way with other users, I can also share the information with many people, sharing the link, without needing to give them access to the mail or keys I can also download the documents to the computer. I think it's wonderful that Docs convert my spoken words into text through the microphone of the computer, allowing me to carry out several activities at the same time, in addition to correcting the words used in the document in a orthographic way.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that the document can be deleted by some of the people with whom I share the information and if it has many connections at the same time it gets slow to edit it. If the spreadsheet has several sheets with a lot of information, making changes can be very slow. Another point that bothers me is that to save a document depends on the speed and stability of the internet used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application so it is extremely simple and friendly to use. Besides being free and offering multiple benefits that personally support me in my daily tasks such as sharing my documents with other people, convert my words into text and can be corrected with the spell checker. I can also observe in real time, when other people make changes to my document as well as being able to see the revision history of the document.

In the company he helped me with the design through his gallery of incorporated templates such as curriculums and project proposals and even with some advanced formats of commercial and legal documents. I was able to work with his predetermined sources of Docs. So I added several sources to the word processing settings, because the font drop-down menu is very friendly. All I had to do was open that drop-down menu and look for the "More sources" option at the top. It is very simple to find the style that meets my needs.

Google Docs review by Martin R.
Business Development Executive

"Google Docs is an excellent cloud-based word processor"

What do you like best?

Google Docs has all of the standard writing and editing tools I need for most documents. For those that have had basic experience with other text editors, it probably won't take long to learn how to use Google Docs. The layout and user interface is clean and straightforward. I like that there isn't an extensive sign up process or high monthly fees. It's very versatile since it can load and save files in various document formats.

What do you dislike?

A downside to using any cloud-based software like Google Docs is that you'll have restricted accessibility and capabilities without an internet connection. Though I have some ability to edit documents with the Google Docs app offline, I can't access the web-based version of Google Docs without being connected to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should be careful of relying on Google Docs if you don't have consistent connections to the internet. I would suggest at least having a light weight text editor locally installed as a backup program.

Google Docs has allowed me to write and edit a variety of document from many locations and with many computers and devices. I don't have to use up valuable storage space on my computer. Google Docs allows me to use the software without have to pay high fees or be concerned with regular manual software updates and upgrades. The spell check features comes in really handy when I write emails or text in platforms that don't have a built-in spell check feature.

Google Docs review by Moises R.
Supervisor

"The most used online Office"

What do you like best?

Do you need to create compatible documents with any Office package in the market quickly and share them immediately? Google Docs is your option. With this versatile tool you only need a Google gutter and you can now create text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and databases compatible with Microsoft Office and Open Office. You can also upload documents created with other office packages to your account and edit them in the cloud with all the features of any program such as Word, Excel or Power Point. The great advantage is always having your documents at hand with only an internet connection, being able to modify them and share them more quickly than attaching files via email.

The most important features of the most used office packages will be found in Google Docs, with a lighter interface.

What do you dislike?

You can only use the tool with internet connection, which in current times is not a serious problem, since in most work and at home there is internet service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best alternative to the programs of the most used Office packages, offering all its features in a quicker and easier way.

Google Docs has facilitated the exchange of files and the creation of documents in record time allowing their modification at all times. In our workplace, activities require quick and effective responses, we manage many data matrices in spreadsheets and we constantly write and send communications to other departments. Google Docs has been our ally in all these tasks and has allowed us to involve all the members of our department in the handling, cementation, control and edition of communications and all kinds of documents

Google Docs review by Hernan F.
Hernan Figo, comercial

"Great"

What do you like best?

It is an application to work from anywhere in the world as long as you have access to the internet, you can have any file, since it is saved in the google cloud, it is quite easy to use, the tools are quite common, so it is not There will be no problem whatsoever, since you have never worked with it, so you can also share the document with co-workers so that they can see the document simultaneously as you modify it, something that no other program can do on the day of today, it should also be noted, that it is compatible with all devices

What do you dislike?

I could stand out from the things I do not like that it's likely to forget the gmail password and lose the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an application available to everyone, and tremendously easy to use, without a doubt I recommend it to all my contacts

In our organization we have worked with google docs since the beginning since no license is required and it is a completely free program, we benefit greatly the discovery of this program without a doubt

Google Docs review by Michele Gladys B.
Article Assistant

"excelente herramienta para hacer presentaciones"

What do you like best?

Google Docs es muy sencillo y completo, tiene todo lo que necesitas para hacer cualquier documento y en particular me gusta que puedas descargar complementos de acuerdo a tus necesidades, tiene herramientas como insert/Index que funciona de manera excelente; trabajar un documento colaborativo es extremadamente fácil, puedes compartir el enlace a través de Gmail, Google+, Facebook o Twitter; tiene infinidad de fuentes, sólo tienes que buscarlas y añadirlas a "mis fuentes" para que estén disponibles rápidamente en tu documento. Una vez terminado el documento se puede descargar en varios tipos de formatos (Microsoft Word, OpenDocument, Enriched Text, texto plano, PDF, HTML, e incluso EPUB), lo que garantiza la compatibilidad con otros softwares. Maneja muy bien el historial de versiones que es muy útil cuando se trabaja en un proyecto entre varios colaboradores.

What do you dislike?

En general, creo que es muy bueno, sería bueno que hubiera una versión de escritorio que se pudiera utilizar offline, también cuando se imprime la configuración de la página están vinculados al navegador y a veces esto complica las cosas y no se puede rotar una sola hoja en el documento ya que no lo permite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs es uno de los mejores procesadores de texto de la actualidad, ofreciendo muchas soluciones a las necesidades específicas de las organizaciones que permiten aumentar el rendimiento de los trabajadores, además de ser la mejor herramienta para realizar documentos de forma colaborativa.

La implementación como procesador de texto, en general, es excelente porque además de servir como herramienta para hacer documentos, colaborativa o no, está la nube y que garantiza que el documento esté disponible en todas partes con sólo entrar en Google Drive. Además, con los complementos se dan soluciones a necesidades específicas, en mi caso, los documentos repetitivos que se pueden estandarizar y utilizar variables que serán las que cambiarán en el documento, ahorrando tiempo y reduciendo errores. Con respecto a los documentos colaborativos, varios miembros de un equipo pueden trabajar en el mismo documento sin que estén en el mismo lugar y Google Docs garantiza la mayor consistencia en las modificaciones que cada uno realiza en el documento.

Google Docs review by Leah Jessica G.
Instructional Designer

"La conveniencia de tener sus archivos disponibles en todo momento"

What do you like best?

No hay mejor herramienta que Google Docs para trabajar con tus documentos, te da la facilidad de editarlos y luego compartirlos, o crear archivos desde cero, sin importar dónde estés, si tienes una conexión a Internet puedes acceder a todos tus archivos y realizar diversas actividades, incluyendo compartirlo con un grupo de personas, ya sea un grupo de trabajo para realizar una tarea.

What do you dislike?

La verdad es que hasta ahora no tengo ninguna queja con Google Docs, lo único que puedo mencionar es que si no tienes conexión no puedes editar los documentos a menos que tengas un plug-in instalado en caso de que uses Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sin duda, recomiendo Google Docs, es una herramienta que te facilitará mucho el trabajo, es una de las mejores aplicaciones para hacer documentos.

Es una herramienta muy útil, con el tiempo ha ido mejorando mucho y se pueden hacer documentos desde la web y publicarlos en formato PDF, lo cual es muy útil.

Google Docs review by daniel  v.
graphic designer

"Google Docs"

What do you like best?

like google docs since it is very similar to the one I use with microsoft word, but it contains innovations that I keep in the cloud and I can use it anywhere I am, I make updates in addition to the ones I want, spreadsheets, photos, documents made in other programs or extensions and attach them without difficulty.

The innovative thing is that the documents created here can be shared with colleagues or studios they can make updates, comments, reviews to improve the work we are sharing (as long as they are authorized by me) if I wish to place restrictions on users and I have to limit and the most important the original of my text remains preserved and I can see that it was changed and who made it.

What do you dislike?

Actually I do not see many disadvantages in the use of this tool what you can refer is that you must take into account the very limited limitation when sharing documents so that you do not deliver documents that are personal, you must create a good lock key.

It should not be confused with a chart to avoid negative reactions with the group this should be done by the private.

There is some limitation in the size of the text, so we must be aware that it may be the case that some extensions present problems when uploading them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the product because it is very easy to use, has a lot of capacity and can help solve problems, request opinions among the work team and keep your original text.

It is versatile to work with whatever you want to attach to your work without problem.

The benefit for the company is that we can be distant and the documents can be shared and interacted at the same time and know who is responsible for each modification that is made to the document and obtain a maxiizacion of the report without the need to be in the office spaces and above all the original text is kept to know that it was modified.

Google Docs review by Grant H.
Technical Assistant
Photography

"Google Docs Great Editor for Quick Notes"

What do you like best?

I like that Google Docs is a quick and easy word processor / notepad, that doesn't require any installation. It is web-based, so all I have to do is open a web browser and I can access Google Docs on any computer, even a hotel computer.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Google Docs, it all works great. If I had to dislike something, it would be that the spell checker does not have a list of custom words to remember.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can copy and paste images into Google Docs files, which makes it a easy quick way to share images.

I use Google Docs to make quick notes, or write simple word processor documents. Having access to it on any computer helps my efficiency, as I can access it on any computer, even if I am out travelling and I am using a shared computer in a business lobby or library.

Google Docs review by Joseph P.
Mr

"google docs is great"

What do you like best?

I like how i can writeword documents and save them to my google account and store them in the cloud with 15 gigabits of free storage. You can create a link for a project using google drive and can share the link so others can if it even if they don't have a google account, although a google account is required to make any edits to the documents.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it crashed once and I could not login to google docs work a few hours. Also once there storage is spread arcoss of all yoyr google account. I do not like how it can become confusing when trying to share a file and get perssiom to edit it or give someone else permission to edit it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It is great for editing and sharing.

Sharing work documnets with co workers and stroge of them in the cloud online. The benefits are sharing files with others and giving them access to edit something or letting them only view something.

Google Docs review by Antonio M.
Secretario administrativo

"Google always gives me the best options."

What do you like best?

it has been very good to work with google docs with my co-workers even without being in the office, we can write the same document at the same time, thanks to its function of sharing the document, no other application gives me this benefit, I also like that it saves every modification that I do automatically, I can save in google drive the documents and they are always available for me, besides everything has some templates that make the work easier.

What do you dislike?

very good option to create all kinds of documents only that is limited to only use gmail users, that you must have access to the internet to use it.

I have done very well with google docs since I can create all kinds of documents, there are three applications in one, I can do spreadsheets of presentation and work, all from the same place, my work as secretary has improved since use google docs.

Google Docs review by judith e.
Judith Estevez

"Really good"

What do you like best?

Of the application I am attracted especially that I can work online, has its own cloud, which does not require me to have the document on my devices, and allows me to have it wherever I go as long as I have internet, it should also be noted that it is very easy share the document with other people, and have the same tools as other applications that are used without internet, so it is ideal

What do you dislike?

I am not attracted to the application how easy it is to share documents with people, since it could be said that we can easily make a mistake by selecting a person that is not if we are confused, which makes us risk losing the information of the documents or filter third parties

Recommendations to others considering the product

A free application, very easy to use, and that is available to anyone with Internet

In our organization we work a lot with documents and this application benefits us given that it has a free license only having a gmail, something that is to be enlarged

Google Docs review by Fallon C.
Senior Producer

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

The ability to be able to share and edit a document with multiple people viewing it is a game changer. Also, it allows us to just share the link with the client once, as opposed to sending them multiple versions every time a change is made.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a dislike to write, so that you would receive some constructive criticism, but I honestly can't think of anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Google Docs if your business is document heavy - sharing, editing, composing - Google Docs allows you to do so much more than the standard word processing software. I also recommend using other parts of the G Suite, as they all work together, and Docs is a great part.

Our clients love being able to interact with us via a document. Instead of having to call or sending an email, they can write their question right onto the document, so there's no miscommunication or misunderstanding. We're also able to work on documents internally together, as opposed to someone having to close out for another person to have access. Therefore, Google Docs helps with both internal and external communication.

Google Docs review by Rick Richardson B.
Software Developer
Banking
(10,001+ employees)

"A new style document preparation,for resume,word letter format already given by Google Docs "

What do you like best?

As always i say google product is good better and best ,they prepare application user friendly ,they read mind every user how user use it how user thinking,they already given all things on it it is latest application to prepare document ,resume edit all things through mail id ,everyone changes what they need according their changes.

What do you dislike?

I love most but having small dislike is there like edit portion in document upper side font ,middle icons all are stylish but first time using people little bit confusion how to use what icon use for what purpose that is the problem and if black theme is available that is more beautiful look .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love google products and user experience is good ,this software is good better and best when it is use by anyone that's guarantee.

This software or application super for business solving purposes and used by every organisation and companies for easy use ,share and editable accordingly what they need to edit in that document.Creating document through google docs so much cleaning and sharp.

Google Docs review by Ewa M.
HR Manager

"Google Docs - My review"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a great in-browser alternative to other office software. The platform simplifies a process of formatting text by smart editing and styling tools. Also, you can get access to the documents and edit them everywhere around the world, even without an internet connection. The tool allows you to share your files to other Google users and work with documents together. Unfortunately, I am the person, who always forget to save the data, so the automatically-saving-changes-feature is excellent for me.

What do you dislike?

If you need to realize very complex projects, you might have to use more powerful editors such as Microsoft Word. I hope the tool will be developed continuously, as Google Docs doesn't offer many useful features like complex tables and charts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the software, as it's the best in-browser documents solution that is compatible with Microsoft Word (you can open, edit and save the files). Also, converting Word files to Google Docs, and vice versa is seamless.

Google Docs enables me to edit documents and then, share them with others. I use it also to work with the files when I don't have access to my laptop or I know the document might be later needed on another device

Google Docs review by Vanessa M.
Personal docente
(10,001+ employees)

"To create text documents."

What do you like best?

This application designed for the creation of text documents, I use it in the educational area mainly to make any text document, especially the annual learning projects of the institution, since this offers the advantage of allowing collaborative work, so that I can work a document with my teaching colleagues, allowing everyone to contribute ideas and knowledge, since all authorized teachers can make changes in it, these changes are saved automatically and you can see the history of changes and by whom it was made . I consider it a very complete text editor that allows collaborative work and provides all the tools that Word offers and the advantage of being stored in the G. drive cloud.

What do you dislike?

Being an online app requires an internet connection to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to use, its interface is similar to Word so it is easy to become familiar.

It is online and free and is a great help to make projects faster with collaborative work, no matter where each of the colleagues are, saving time and facilitating work or decision.

Google Docs review by guillermo m.
cliente ssh basado en Windows

"Safe text editor in the cloud with google docs"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a tool that offers google to create documents and store it in the cloud, so you can access them from anywhere we are, I like this tool because it facilitates the way to store documents and also to write, is the new option to forget about external storage devices, with only access to the Internet you can see our documents and can even be viewed through smartphones.

What do you dislike?

I have no displeasure or bad experiences with google docs, on the contrary I love the tool because it has facilitated the way to have my documents stored in the cloud and accessible from anywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool totally for your daily use, it is a solution that has given google to be able to write documents in a safe way and without having to occupy space in our PCs, it is a very easy tool to use and easy access , you only have to have a gmail account and you can make the documents you want.

I use it daily to write my personal and business documents, it is excellent to keep notes and be able to access them anytime I need it, I also have the option of being able to print my documents stored from this tool via web, it is one of the best funicones, apart from the autoguardado.

Google Docs review by Jim M.
Secretario