Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Google Docs

4.7
(2,762 reviews)

Work Together Better with Google Docs. Create or upload documents, spreadsheets and presentations with Google Docs. Share securely.

Work for Google Docs?

Learning about Google Docs?

Google Docs Reviews

Showing 2,796 Google Docs reviews
Google Docs review by Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

"To create text documents."

What do you like best?

This application designed for the creation of text documents, I use it in the educational area mainly to make any text document, especially the annual learning projects of the institution, since this offers the advantage of allowing collaborative work, so that I can work a document with my teaching colleagues, allowing everyone to contribute ideas and knowledge, since all authorized teachers can make changes in it, these changes are saved automatically and you can see the history of changes and by whom it was made . I consider it a very complete text editor that allows collaborative work and provides all the tools that Word offers and the advantage of being stored in the G. drive cloud.

What do you dislike?

Being an online app requires an internet connection to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to use, its interface is similar to Word so it is easy to become familiar.

It is online and free and is a great help to make projects faster with collaborative work, no matter where each of the colleagues are, saving time and facilitating work or decision.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Docs
Google Docs review by Sakshi R.
Sakshi R.

"A platform to gather ideas!"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is great platform where you can type your data and it saves it own its own. The doc could be shared with other people so that they can also edit simultaneously and give their input. Furthermore, if you don't want somebody to edit it then you give the person commenting rights or just viewing right so that your data remains safe. Moreover, you can make it offline, so it there is no internet connectivity around, it could still be reviewed. Additionally, it just functions like word document and it is totally free and accessible anywhere. It also provides you with different templates like book report and essay so your work becomes faster and easier.

What do you dislike?

There no such disadvantages of Google Docs but sometimes due to technical glitch the doc may not load and you may not find your data for sometime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is a great platform where many people can share their ideas at once and I would recommend it is used when many people are required to give their inputs. It is really easy to use and has mostly same features as word document so you already know its functions and so it becomes really convenient to use.

There are no such problems with Google Docs. The benefits of using it is that many people can edit is simultaneously and give their input. Your data remains safe in your google account and you choose who can edit your document.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Google Docs review by Max Enrique V.
Max Enrique V.

"The security of not losing"

What do you like best?

Every day I have many activities as a lawyer and a university professor. For me it is important to work in order and save time and effort, so that I can truly rest after each day. Google Docs adapts to my needs. My students share their work to my account, and I make the corrections online. With my colleagues I share the documents that require the review of all the parties involved for approval.In both cases the tool facilitates communication, avoids confusion and delays in sending. And as an additional bonus we contribute to the environment by avoiding the use of unnecessary paper.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say. Since I discovered work with ease, Google Docs save everything directly in the cloud, losses of important documentation (work and personal) are not possible. In addition, communication with my colleagues and disciples is immediate despite the distances. Easily facilitates work and studies, I highly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it. Google Docs is excellent for working with different documents and formats in one place, with ease to find the files, with an excellent spelling, with hitorial of the changes to the documents.

It is a very practical tool, for several reasons: 1) I work directly from Google Docs because it is compatible with different commercial and free systems. 2) I make slides, documents, forms, spreadsheets, all in one place. 3) It makes it easier for me to work in a team...

Google Docs review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Excellent in backing up data. Love how easy it is to share!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to share with this. Like, in seconds you can share something with someone halfway across the word. Additionally, you can see live, in real time, updates. It's so fun! I'm actually using it right now to help someone update their resume.I also like that you can easily save, download, and do pretty much whatever you like in this software. Seriously, it's pretty awesome. I highly recommend it to business owners and would even recommend it over Word, in some ways. Great product, very, very, happy with it.

What do you dislike?

It's not got as many features as word so I wish there were more features. However, many of the features are available if you look online for them, and there are TONS of amazing guides. So it takes more work, than say, Word would, especially to set up or if you aren't automatically already using it. That said, I was fully trained on this software in less than a day, so it's well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you love Google, you'll love Google Docs. It's easy, fun, and fast! I would try it.

I work with a lot of people and need real-time updates on what they're doing. This is great! It's really helpful when you're able to easily see what someone is doing. Then, you can see what they're doing right, what they're doing wrong, and help correct them. It's perfect and I would use it again.

Google Docs review by Juvenal J.
Juvenal J.

"Everything is registered in our emails and it is very easy to access information "

What do you like best?

I like this program because it facilitates you day by day. When we make a contract, between the company and a client, we do it online and the client can edit, from home, what they need and we also. Everything is registered in our emails and it is very easy to access information

What do you dislike?

What I can criticize to this program is that it can not be used without internet and, incidentally, if you are going to edit with another person, you must be very careful because both parties can be wrong. For the rest, it is one of the best programs I have used. Is very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the corporate world, time is worth a lot and if you can find a tool to save it, then better. With Google Docs, you can save time by editing documents, since you can do it from anywhere that has an Internet connection, and even from your home with your smart phone. Do not miss this opportunity to move forward with technology

This program helps us to edit documents together with clients and suppliers. When we are closing a business with another company, we create an online document and both parties edit it, until the document is complete. Also, we involve our clients when we offer a service. Let's take the example that they hire us for a party: we pass the information through Google Docs where we propose the activities and the person who hires us edits the information from the comfort of their home. This saves us time and the clients are always satisfied, because we offer, exactly, the service they want

Google Docs review by Courtney R.
Courtney R.

"Amazing Resource for Teachers"

What do you like best?

Google Docs allows for real-time collaboration. Students can work individually at their own desks, but still be working together on a project. It makes for 'non-chaotic' collaboration. It does everything Microsoft Word can do, but is easier to use and share. You can customize sharing options so they can share with each other, a select group of people, or the public. It also has a document history so you can see a time and date stamp for each edit.

What do you dislike?

I can't customize images as much as I'd like. I wish that there were some elements of google drawings included in Google Docs. You can insert Google Drawings, but it doesn't always work for me and it's a second step that I wish I didn't have to take.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no reason NOT to use Google Docs. It is a free product that offers so much. It does everything and more than Microsoft Word. It is easy to use and provides a safe platform for students and teachers to collaborate.

Google Docs is such an amazing product. You get more with Google Docs for free than what Microsoft Office charges for. It allows my students a safe and easy place to collaborate with each other and myself, where all edits are documented in a history so you can see time and date stamps for all the edits each collaborator makes. You can also customize the settings for sharing the document. It has truly changed the way I teach.

Google Docs review by Marbelia R.
Marbelia R.

"I like Google Docs, the best tool"

What do you like best?

I have found this useful tool and I can say that it is the best and for many people it makes my life easier when I bengin to use itbecause you can receive documents and you can save it in your computer, as a teacher it is very important, i work with many documents and this tool has certificaded that it is very good software to make your documents or files easily, besides you can do differents types of documents and it allows to others users to modify my files and it can auto-saved. Super recomended.

What do you dislike?

the only tha i dislike is that it requires internet connection to enter and use it, besides, if you don't have an efficient internet, it becomes so heavy and slow. Even Google Docs has mistakes, it's been the best tool that i ever found it before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes you work easier and it is very confortable to work with Google Docs.

it has been very productive to work with Google Docs because it is makes your work easy to use, also it is free and you can work on everywhere and i am sastified with it.

Google Docs review by Apostolopoulos W.
Apostolopoulos W.

"Goggle doc... the answer"

What do you like best?

Google docs is best for my classroom. I teach 160 students a day and the easiest way that we have figured to save paper and ink is to place every can on a google doc and then place it on my web page on Schoology. I make sure everything is created this way and then shared so that it can be accessed by anyone anywhere. This saves a lot of time, paper, and ink. I have so much to say about anything google please contact me with any questions. Whenever I have students start a writing piece they open a google doc, share it with me and begin their work. Nothing is ever lost or not saved and they and I can go in and out of the document to edit and make necessary changes.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the google team. Everything that is in the drive, and I mean everything, I use repeatedly in my classroom and I can honestly say that I’m very happy and have had no issues.

Any and all issues in the business area as well as in education can be solved with google.docs. I share so much with 169 students as well as my other colleagues throughout the district wide where 500-100 teachers and administrators. .

Google Docs review by Sofia I.
Sofia I.

"Nice application"

What do you like best?

We can emphasize that it is an application that is very simple, and is free for everyone, we can create documents and save them in the cloud in a fast, efficient and safe way, it is also quite useful to be able to have the files from anywhere, only with access to our gmail account, I also emphasize that you can open a huge amount of files that otherwise we would need a specific software for each of them.

What do you dislike?

I also emphasize that there are limits in the files, they can not be very big, and in case of wanting to share something I can make mistakes and share it with the person who is not, and it can be a pain

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a highly recommended application for anyone who travels a lot and needs cloud storage

It can be said that it helps us a lot when we change work centers because we have a cloud, which allows us to go without charging a PC or a flash drive, so that it benefits us when we check in luggage when traveling.

Google Docs review by Steven C.
Steven C.

"Google Docs makes collaboration easier than I had ever imagined."

What do you like best?

Google Docs is amazing for a number of reasons. First, there's no installation time. You can send someone a link that they can open and immediately begin collaborating. You can edit in real time, color coded and make comments to see what each user is doing in the moment.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the chat system is lackluster. For an online service, especially one that works regarding realtime collaboration, I'd imagine the chat system would be more user friendly to help coordinate and delegate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google docs is absolutely fantastic. Consider the ease of realtime editing, the availability of user-to-user connection, and the lack of any form of setup. I would highly suggest moving to google docs to any user who is interested in collaborating.

Problems that are solved when using Google Docs are simple - one clear one is that not everyone is required to have Microsoft Office, removing a pay wall/pay barrier, as well as mitigating any potential setup time for those who once needed to install it. Along with this, rather than sending documents back and forth, real-time editing makes life a lot easier.

Google Docs review by jhoanny U.
jhoanny U.

"In a single session we connect all the members of my company."

What do you like best?

Integral, easy to use, functional, light and with a great capacity to accept multiple text formats, Google Docs has been the most used software in my company. It was incorporated by one of our bosses with the excuse that he did not have full contact with all his workers and therefore could not have knowledge of the work he does. This has been one of the best decisions of my company. Thanks to this software I can make all my records of files and these go directly to my boss, who reviews in real time my work, and add in real time different corrections and observations for me. And one of the aspects that I like most about this software is that I can manage it from my Google Gmail account, making my work stored in my mail and easier to share. I love this software

What do you dislike?

After all the benefits I have commented on from this software, and as it has made me more productive, I don't think it's fair to make criticisms. I think this software has everything I need for my work to be done in the best way possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software must fulfill the function of strengthening the work teams. With google docs you can do this because you can create documents online and can be modified by all members of our team. A software that helps any company to integrate more and grow.

I have been able to observe in my work environment how this software has made me a better worker, and my co-workers as well. It is a tool that makes integration an instrument for excellence. My work as an archivist is much more complete and rescues a lot of preserving the details. Each text that passes through my hands is archived and organized according to its function. I am very happy with what Google Docs offers me.

Google Docs review by Ava R.
Ava R.

"Recommend! Google Docs has made work much easier."

What do you like best?

The feature that I have found to like the best in Google Doc's is the sharing feature. This feature not only allows you to share any format of document (Word, PDF, etc.) with anyone you choose - but it allows you to simultaneously edit documents! This has been a life saving feature for my company. I also like that you are able to manually select what the people you share your document with can do with it - you can change the "security" of the document. I can allow certain people to make edits and others to simply only have access to view. Google Docs has also passed our rigorous internal software security checks. A+

What do you dislike?

I dislike that because Google Docs has "Google" in the title - many people are seriously apprehensive to use it and/or trust it with their sensitive documents. Because of Google's reputation and/or some people's beliefs when it comes to Google - or any "free" tool - not everyone in my company uses or supports Google Docs. This is a detriment because it would be a great tool to have implemented company-wide since we need to simultaneously edit documents in the office on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend testing Google Docs internally, on a small scale first to learn how to use it and get employees accustomed to all it has to offer. It will soon become a go-to option that your employees will rely on for everyday use when collaborating is required. Google offers many tutorials on how to use Google Docs.

Before Google Docs, when we would work on our company tracker (which is one Excel document that every employee must enter information into multiple times a day) we would NEVER be able to open the Excel tracker in order to make our daily edits - it was ALWAYS locked because another employee was in the document. Google Docs has saved us so much time, it has been unbeleivable. No longer do we have to check a document every 5 minutes to see if it were available to make edits. Google Docs allows as many people as necessary to open the document and make edits - at the same time! Wow!

Google Docs review by INGRITH M.
INGRITH M.

" A powerful free and online tool that offers the service of editing texts and spreadsheets."

What do you like best?

A powerful online tool that offers the service of editing texts and spreadsheets without having the program installed on your computer or other device. It is free, totally online for the editing of our documents. It offers many options that if we compare them with those of the editors of common texts, for example, Microsoft Word, we will realize that it offers a limited set of options that at the end of accounts can be cataloged as a basic editor. I also like the possibility of sharing documents and keeping them in my Google account.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can detail in this section is that for those of us who do not have a good connection to the Internet, this product is simply inaccessible since the main thing is to have your Google account and good connectivity. Out of that detail I do not attribute any unfavorable features to this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for those moments in which we do not have a text editor installed on our computer or smart phone, because just by accessing Google we can use Google Docs to edit and create documents or spreadsheets, with the options of editing that we basically need when preparing documents.

With Google Docs I can access and edit documents that remain stored in my Google account, which I can access from anywhere as long as I have an Internet connection. My University papers and personal documents can be opened without the need for them to be edited with this product, what I mean is that it is highly compatible with other document formats and spreadsheets that we use every day.

Google Docs review by Natascha B.
Natascha B.

"One of the most comprehensive software I've ever used."

What do you like best?

Google Docs is the solution for every worker. It has many integral solutions that make the worker's life much easier. From text editors to drawing programs, this software gives me many benefits that I use every day in my work. My gmail is my fundamental tool in the work, in the handling all the programming and cultural planning and all the contracts of the cultores among other necessary documents so that my work can be given, and this I can link it to Google Docs and work in line from any computer that has connection to Internet. All the work that I develop I can organize and save in folders to have an order of each of my obligations and work done, and one of the characteristics that I like most of this software is that it supports a good amount of formats, this makes things much easier at work.

What do you dislike?

Of this software I only have positive aspects to highlight. Since I learned to use it all the tasks, activities and documents of my work, are made with this software. If I start thinking about negative aspects of this software I don't have any to mention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I started to use this software alone in my office, and little by little my colleagues saw the benefits that this software gave me and how it saved time, effort, and increased my productivity while I used it. Little by little each one of my colleagues began to use it and now they don't stop using it. As I have been able to see the growth of our work team thanks to the use of this software, I highly recommend it to all offices, workers and companies.

Google Docs has been that software I've always been waiting for. I always wanted a software to be able to manage it from the cloud, work with my files and cultural planning of my work without using external storage devices, be able to use it from my phone, and be able to modify documents on the network and in real time. Since I use it my quality as a worker has experienced a very noticeable increase in quality and I'm happy with that.

Google Docs review by Krista M.
Krista M.

"This is a great program for school, business, and life!"

What do you like best?

While in college I was able to use Google Docs to help create essays and projects on different computers without having to worry about having a flash drive or it saved somewhere other than this program. In everyday use, my husband and I use Google Docs to create documents for our business. I can truthfully say that Google Docs has made my life easier and I don't know how I would get through creating documents with such ease.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Google Docs is it does not have all of the capabilities of Microsoft Word. There are not as many features that make things go quite as smoothly. But overall, when you are able to transfer things with the easy that Google Docs gives, I will defiantly continue to use this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a program that will give you the ease of working with co-workers, students, or even within the home. You can work on the same program with someone on another account at the same time, message them, and even see changes in real time as others make updates or additions. Great resource to have for making your life easier.

I have solved business problems such as multiple people working on the same document at the same time in order to finish a proposal to another customer in a timely manner. I have also been able to use the program at the same time as other employees and not overlap, as the program shows the progress of others in real time.

Google Docs review by Amelia W.
Amelia W.

"Best creation for Live/up-to-date documents!! A+++"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy Google Docs since it came out. Each version gets better and small things are added each time. The best thing about google docs for me working in the Fraud Industry is that the documents are readily available in real time to other colleagues. This is useful for report writing when you need to have someone help edit or review your documents. This helps us not have to email updated text versions back and forth and keep the documents in one central location for accessability.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the privacy factor with google docs. It could be that I have not found the area for this control but making the documents public is not always good if you need sensitive information in your reports edited (like what I do with fraud cases).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't put anything too sensitive on the documents as they are public to share with others within the company. Other than that, use it and love it like I do!

Things that are working well with Google Docs is helping solve the issue of wasting time sending documents and reports back and forth. It helps keep reports updated in real time without having to save multiple versions of the same report.

Google Docs review by Aitor A.
Aitor A.

"I like it"

What do you like best?

I love a lot of things, it's a free application that only needs a gmail, we can create text documents, spreadsheets and online presentations, we can allow other users to modify our files, we can go home knowing that we can have the files in all the places we go to

What do you dislike?

It has negative points like the loss of privacy, given that all files that are uploaded and shared, will be public, if a person has no experience and is wrong to share files, you can get to make them public, and the most important thing is some limitations, that other softwares would not have with respect to the tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

Undoubtedly a highly recommended application for anyone who needs to work online, since it is easy to use, to use the internet, and you have easy access to the files that we have stored in our account

In our organization I solve the issue of remote work, since we usually travel a lot, we work online and one of the best applications to do it is google docs without a doubt, and it greatly benefits us when creating online documents

Google Docs review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Easy, Convenient Document Software"

What do you like best?

You can edit text and add links and images easily, and it auto-saves.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit slow for what it appears to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To my knowledge, it doesn't do fancy printable formatting such as booklets, etc. It won't replace, say, InDesign. But you probably don't want that anyway; you want it to replace MS Word, and it pretty much does. I recommend delving into the templates, suggestions (the same as tracked changes), and the sharing and commenting abilities before misjudging this tool as too simplistic. And keep in mind the huge amount of storage that Google offers essentially for free!

I recommend this tool for both personal and professional use.

We create meeting agendas, take notes, draft marketing/CS content, and pretty much everything else in Google Docs. It's easy to save a huge number of files and share them around for review, suggestions, edits, and comments. We take it completely for granted. It's just there, doing what it says on the tin.

Google Docs review by frederick  h.
frederick h.

"Google Docs Review 2019 "

What do you like best?

Google Docs so far has been the best overall solution for personal and professional endeavors. I cannot imagine what I did before I had it. The capability to start typing a document on my iPad, moving to the desktop for a bigger screen, then loading the same document up on my phone so I can easily insert a photo I've just taken, and THEN go back to the iPad seamlessly, was a game changer. This instant access/instant save across all devices connected to the internet is so critical with the fast pace and active life I have.

What do you dislike?

The worst part of Google Docs is that it lacks many major features available via other word processing programs. In addition, it lacks the ability to interact with certain aspects of a document via the browser that is native to the browser experience overall. For instance, if you upload an image to your Google Doc, you are unable to download the image without actually downloading a full HTML zip file of the document and then extracting the images from the directory. Very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better offline mode and accessibility features.

We are using Google docs as a substitute for Word and I have to tell you with the Chromebooks we been using. It has been a dream and challenges Office 365 in word processing.

Google Docs review by Rosana Ivet P.
Rosana Ivet P.

"Google Docs, edit your text whenever and wherever you are"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is excellent because it is an online tool and you can work with docs no matter the

time or place in which you need to use it. Besides, it has a simple structure that eases the task of

creating and editing documents; because it has the settings for the printer, page layout, font,

paragraph, images, formats and other complete options to create or edit your document with all

the specifications needed in work, personal papers and any type of document.

What do you dislike?

If I have to say something, it would be that google docs works online and it’s great when you have

a good internet connection, but if you don’t have internet or the connection is too slow, it

practically means you'll need to create or edit the document and save it on google docs and a usb

drive or another device. It’s excellent for work but it can't be your only option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is an online tool and you can work with docs no matter the

time or place in which you need to use it, and that is useful for everyone.

Currently, at my work place, we've decide to start using Google Docs because it was a way for us

to reduce extra hours, work that we can do now from our houses without a specific schedule or

delays. That it’s a benefit because all the workers fill out the formats of the tasks and goals

reached during the day with more careful, useful details and a good presentation.

Google Docs review by Albaro L.
Albaro L.

"Create office documents with this interactive software."

What do you like best?

Undoubtedly, Google Docs is one of my favorite programs to read and edit my documents, its interface is very easy to use, the options are at a glance and you can add add-ons so you can work better. I like the way in which You can share the documents and how all the changes in a history are recorded in case I am wrong.

What do you dislike?

Something that does not seem to me is that all the documents you make or share will occupy space in your storage Drive, I also think that it lacks a little more options to customize the pages and your dictionary is sometimes not as good as it seems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it lacks some options, it is still a very good software to make your work easier and to be able to take your documents anywhere.

Google docs did not make the work much easier in terms of editing and creating documents in the office since we do not have to rely on heavy desktop software.

Google Docs review by Sergio Rafael E.
Sergio Rafael E.

"Google docs has everything I need for my job "

What do you like best?

Google Docs is the application designed for demanding work environments where you have to use several tools to have a performance according to the needs of a large company. It is quite comprehensive as you can use a word processor, a spreadsheet, a form editor, a drawing editor and a presentation editor, all in one software. I currently use this software a lot because it has a cloud storage that allows me to share information, texts and spreadsheets very quickly and easily, I only create a session in the cloud I share with my colleagues in the office and we share different documents necessary to fulfill our tasks at work. These documents can be stored in the cloud and modified in the cloud. Another great feature of this software is that I can link it to my gmail email, making it very useful for storing and sharing information.

What do you dislike?

While this software is very good and quite useful to the purposes I need in my work, each of the tools both text editing, spreadsheet, presentations, drawing and forms are basic and do not resemble other software that are more specialized for these purposes. However, this software is quite useful and allows you to fulfill your functions at work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that integrates several tools for the benefit of business environments is something that every company needs, is very easy to use and adaptable to any work context. This is one of the software that I always recommend to my colleagues and other co-workers in our company.

This software provides many useful tools for my performance on and off the job. Thanks to this software not only my performance but that of my co-workers has been better, Google Docs drastically increased our productivity because we can send documents much faster and easier, we can also modify them in the cloud making corrections necessary to present the best reports.

Google Docs review by Manu A.
Manu A.

"Perfect place to create your documents"

What do you like best?

It's a wonderful place to create your documents. It's inbuilt feature of template give immense help to create different type of contents. You can edit or create your documents hassle free. Also this comes with feature where you can use this product on any device such as pc tablet or phone.

What do you dislike?

Although it's a wonderful product and I am liking it the most only things I miss the most is the ms word features which are completely not available in this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's highly recommend product if you have to create or edit the documents and sent it on priority. Through this you can create or edit the documents hassle free. It's very easy to use. You can review Documents as well.

You can use this product on any device. If you're not carrying your laptop you can create or edit and send the documents to your respective clients or colleagues.

Google Docs review by Aman M.
Aman M.

"Google Docs review"

What do you like best?

It has so many features and functions to create and customize your documents. You can create any format of document here and that document is securely saved to your Google account. It is very easy to create a file and upload it to your Google drive. There are so many text types available in the text selection which makes your work even more attractive. You can store that file in 15GB free space given by Google which is itself a kind of cool thing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a lot of time to check a specific file. It is very hard to find a particular file. When you have to upload a big file it takes too much time which feels so boring.

This Drive is very easy to use and there are so many functions added here to help you and improve your work. Your data is automatically backed up to your Google account so there is no worry to use your data. This product is really helping me very much and I will tell about this software to everyone.

Google Docs review by Neil S.
Neil S.

"Amazing interface with a $0 pricetag"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is more adaptive, intuitive and user-friendly than its leading competitor, Microsoft word. With an open, shareable link, multiple people can edit a document at the same time. This is extremely helpful when using a document to record a meeting with each person being their own secretary. No dependence on a note keeper to "catch that?" - Just put it down yourself. It is also free, so really, why is anyone paying for Microsoft word?

What do you dislike?

If I could make any changes, it would be the ability to introduce a new color scheme into the editing template. However, this is purely aesthetic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No other option. Just do it!

The ability to collaborate on a meeting's minutes/record, see who put what down even in retrospect, and easily share a document using the automatically generated link. We can even paste the link into a calendar event for quick, easy, excuse-less access.

Google Docs review by Paula V.
Paula V.

"Take your documents wherever you want and keep them safe"

What do you like best?

I really like Google docs because with it I can edit and create office documents without the need to install anything, everything is done online, it contains all the basic options and typographical sources to be able to edit the documents without the need to use other softwares In addition, I can work collaboratively with my colleagues, which is excellent.

What do you dislike?

It has some limitations regarding the size limit of the files, besides I can not find the way to add sources since it has very few, another thing that I have noticed is that it lacks options to customize the sheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google docs is ideal for creating and editing basic documents, so if you need to create extensive documents and custom page configurations, this software is a bit short in terms of options.

The truth has served us a lot Google Docs, since we use it to share documents easily and quickly, and it is very useful because I can access it from any device with Internet.

Google Docs review by ricardo s.
ricardo s.

"La base del trabajo en una oficina"

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta de este programa de google, es simple, nos permite la edicion de documentos online, nos permite crearlos desde cero, y sobretodo compartirlo directamente con otros compañeros de trabajo o familiares, lo que no permite tener una comunicacion mucho mas abierta, con respeto a todos en nuestro entorno, tambien se guardan los documentos automaticamente solo, lo que puede salvar algun que otro trabajo

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me agrada de esta aplicacion de google, es que llegado un momento en el que no dispongamos de internet, no podemos trabajar al cien por cien con este programa, dado que pierde la venta que tiene con respecto a otros programas parecidos

Recommendations to others considering the product

Una aplicacion gratuita de google muy util la cual podemos utilizar en cualquier dispositivo, android, o windows, es tremendamente recomendable y util

En nuestra empresa, sobretodo nos ha ayudado a conseguir trabajar en todos sitios sin escusas y poder entregar todos los trabajos en equipo a tiempo, dado que los informes son muy importantes, y me he beneficiado de ello casi a diario

Google Docs review by Filippo D.
Filippo D.

"Great cloud alternative to the classics suites"

What do you like best?

One thing is for me the best to everything. The fact that I can access my docs whenever I want and from wherever I am. My work day is really busy, sometimes working in others offices and you can't always have your pc with you. But thanks to Google Docs I can have all my documents in one place, ready to be readed or modified. I use my iPhone or iPad when out, or my pc, or someone else pc when needed. Just great!

What do you dislike?

I've nothing to underline. Maybe just the fact that you need a Google account to use it. So if I have to share with someone that isn't Google user, he had to subscribe. But nothing too bad. The software tools and simplicity absolutely overcome this little issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely reccomend Google Docs if you want to be able to access your docs from every device/places you are. It's easy to use, the interface easy to understand and you have all the functions and tools of a pro docs editor.

At least worth a try, but I'm sure it will meets your needs.

Thanks to Google Docs I manage my contracts and all my documents in one place. Fast to reach, modify and share. Also I find it useful to avoid time consumming since my staff can modify the docs directly and I can have the right copy in real time. Really useful, expecially for contracts, so I can be fast and precise to my clients.

Google Docs review by marta s.
marta s.

"Imprescindiblemente necesario"

What do you like best?

Viene siendo el santo grial de los editores de documentos, sin duda el mas usado en cualquier empresa o asociacion como la nuestra, nuestros trabajos son casi siempre online, dado que tenemos ordenadores muy limitados, y de esa manera podemos llevarnos trabajo a casa, y alli tener todo el tiempo del mundo para acabarlo, porque el tiempo en la asociacion es limitado, 6 horas diarias, no da para muchos archivos

What do you dislike?

No me gusta el tema de trabajar en la nube, porque no dispongo muchas veces de internet movil, y por eso me cuesta a veces usarlo, por lo demas, una aplicacion totalmente recomendable, por su facilidad de uso y su gran parecido con los programas hechos por microsoft

Recommendations to others considering the product

TIene un precio inmejorable, dado su gratuicidad, nos permite tener acceso a el sin necesidad de pagar por una nueva licencia, como pueda ser por los de microsoft

Esta aplicacion nos ayuda bastante a la hora de trabajar en todos nuestros campos, no podemos descuidar ningun archivo, y por ello podemos tenerlos donde vayamos, y en el momento en el que nosotros queramos

Google Docs review by amanda r.
amanda r.

"Imprescindible"

What do you like best?

Sin duda alguna es una aplicacion que da mucho de si, sobretodo en los trayectos itineres en los que muchas veces, estamos en el autobus sin nada que hacer y con nuestro portatil en la mano podemos adelantar ese trabajo que tanto nos cuesta hacer en la oficina, teniendo un ambiente más relajado y confortable como pueda ser con vistas al paisaje que va pasando

What do you dislike?

No veo ningun fallo a priori, nobstante la falta de internet en algunos casos puede ocasionarnos algun problema porque trabajamos directamente en la nube.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Como no recomendar google docs a otros usuarios que necesiten de algo parecido a word, office o similar, sin necesidad de guardar y subir a la nube el documento, con google docs ese proceso se acabo, y por ello es mi obligacion recomendarselo a otros usuarios, que espero les sirva de ayuda mi critica, yo le doy personalmente un ocho de diez por tener tanta calidad

Nos facilita la comunicacion con el departamento entera teniendo los documentos compartidos con el resto de compañeros de administracion, finanzas, rrhh, etc...

Google Docs review by Ernesto G.
Ernesto G.

"Una buena aplicación"

What do you like best?

Pese a ser una aplicación que depende de un correo perteneciente a google, es una muy buena opción para el trabajo en linea, claro que todos podriamos tener algun desliz con nuestro ordenador de sobremesa, pero con google docs tenemos la ventaja de que todo lo que escribamos se guarda en la nube, pero eso no es todo, gracias a google docs, podremos tener acceso a nuestros documentos en cualquier parte, siempre y cuando tenga acceso a internet.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me convence del todo de la aplicación, es que sabiendo la clave de nuestro correo una segunda persona, podria tener acceso a documentación sensible o personal, lo que no me da mucha confianza en esta aplicación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una buena aplicación con un futuro prometedor, pero sin duda lo que la hace indispensable en un telefono, tableta u ordenador, es que puedes acceder a tus documentos sin mucho esfuerzo

El problema que se soluciona principalmente es que podriamos guardar documentos sin necesidad de guardarlos en un pc, y poder acceder a ellos desde un telefono movil, un portatil, o un ordenador fijo que no este situado necesariamente en el lugar de trabajo

Google Docs review by Ratna S.
Ratna S.

"Nice and time Saving Product"

What do you like best?

I like it's simple interface and I can use anywhere from the world only I need an Internet Connection and a device, it Saved all Your Docs in Google Drive, therefore, you can access your Document from Anywhere in the world. And anyone can understand it's interface very quickly it is very Useful for fast working. I Use Google Docs for Writing My Ebook about Graphics Design Tutorials, InVoice etc. I Like Android App of and when I am in Travel I only use Android App for doing my editing, this software helps me to save me lots of time

What do you dislike?

Less feature than Microsoft word.

There is no Desktop Software.

There no offline Version, But Android App Available

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone Can Use Google Docs it is Simple and also a Time Saving Product Good Option for Personal and Commercial Use.

I use Google Docs most of Time to prepare My Ebook about Graphics Design and also Prepare Invoice for my Client I also use for Resume writing. And also for very much Personal Use.

Google Docs review by Sylvie F.
Sylvie F.

"It has the basic tools needed in the office"

What do you like best?

Its tools to create documents work perfectly, fast access from the browser and previously designed templates to streamline the choice of the ideal type of document for the task to be done, I really like to be able to make the presentations of the projects with this platform, it is very efficient and your options are simple but effective, being able to export the file in a wide variety of formats is very useful besides being able to share it quickly with only having the mail of the colleague to whom the document will be sent.

What do you dislike?

The formats of sheet, margins and other options when high resolution images are inserted are very rigid and not very flexible to adapt to the needs of the document to be made, when the connection is not stable the platform does not allow you to work continuously and begins to present connection failures that are very uncomfortable during the work process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

indispensable if you want to create documents from different devices and share them quickly, are your 2 strongest and most useful tools when you crar and share it is surely you will be satisfied and using the templates will really save you a lot of work and time and that in the office is important and positive.

In the design area we present for each project a series of continuous reports on progress, changes, adjustments, budgets and presentations with descriptions, all these documents are predesigned in this platform to make each report with its format when necessary.

Google Docs review by Jeremias Isrrael A.
Jeremias Isrrael A.

"google docs, I'm very comfortable with this application. "

What do you like best?

as a teacher I have done very well with this application, among the advantages that I can share, is the possibility of sharing documents online and having chat to interact with opinions regarding the work that is done. google docs is free, I can also do worksheets, I can make spreadsheets and presentation, it automatically saves every movement I make in google drive so that it is available to me at all times, another thing that I like is that it brings some templates as curriculum, presentations, calendars and so makes the job easier.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything negative to say, in some phones all downloaded google programs come and I have access to the application from android too and it is just as fast and effective as from the computer. since I use google programs, I had to resort to buying office packs, because here I have everything I need.

This application has been very useful for me, I am a teacher at the Algeria High School Laya in the new state of Sparta de Venezuela, to teach my classes to my students I have had to use all the programs of google docs, to make documents, to dictate the classes Through the presentation sheets making them so much more dynamic and interesting for my students and to present the final notes of my students before the evaluation department through spreadsheets. thus achieving remarkable improvements in my performance as a teacher and my students.

Google Docs review by Andrew A.
Andrew A.

"Google Docs For Life"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the fact that it is easy to use and set up. I also like the fact that it is cheap and inexpensive. The team is also very helpful compared to other companies. It is also easy to send to colleagues and it is best for time management and efficiency. It is also very helpful since it supports Grammarly beta and can make grammar and other grammar problems better. Another thing I like about this software is it is available and easy to use in most countries and in many businesses. It also is available on all types of newer electronics such as on smartphones and computers. It can also be vied live while ther person was typing which I love. Those were somethings I liked best about the software.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about this software is the fact that it takes a while to load on slow connections otherwise it is great. There are also many other problems such as glitches where it keeps refreshing constantly when opening on slow connections. Another thing I dislike is the plain look even though the documents that are created on it look professional. There should also be more options when you use it such as changing the color of the page itself. Those were somethings I dislike even though I love the software and the helpfulness it gives me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great app that is easy to use by many. It is free which is great and makes peoples writing look professional. It is also great for teachers and collogues considering it is easy to use and work with people via online.

I solved students neatness with this software and made their writing more professional to the eye. The benefit is it looks professional and it looks great. Another benefit is people can work together at the same time. Those are most of the benefits and problems from this Amazing software.

Google Docs review by Manuel R.
Manuel R.

"Make your modifications in the cloud with a powerful word processor"

What do you like best?

Thanks to the tool, my colleagues and I can make the multi-user modifications of the documents stored in the cloud.

It makes our work much easier since we do not have to worry about electrical failures or loss of information.

Due to its latest update, it has a new feature called Slack.

Thanks to this update, he is now able to suggest actions to different elements in an intelligent way. The new suggested tasks feature will be activated if Documents detects the name or email address of someone with access to the file and, likewise, the Google Forms can predict the type of question you are asking and from this suggest possible answers. In addition, several new voice commands have been added that allow us to add format to our documents without having to make a single click.

What do you dislike?

Due to its automatic saving, when making an erroneous modification and the connection is dropped, that modification can not be undone, which generates a stress, because of this we must make the modifications with care

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool as it greatly facilitates the work, also has a great feature which many tools do not have as it is the multi-user connection.

it makes it much easier for us to work simultaneously on the same file saved on the web.

Google Docs review by Maria Alejandra C.
Maria Alejandra C.

"An excellent program that helps me daily"

What do you like best?

It is difficult to prioritize which are the elements of this program that I like the most, but I think I can list the four main ones:

1) It is easy to use, it is as simple as any other office solution package, but with the innovation of being able to use it online.

2) It is associated with my email account and my Google account, that is, I have access to all my documents from any device that has an internet connection.

3) I can share with anyone who has an email Gmail the information of my documents, I only have to send an invitation, and I can decide what role to grant to this person. If I want to edit or just just see the information.

4) this tool favors collaborative work, since those who have access to documents can work simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

I believe without a doubt that it is one of the best tools the market has, it is difficult to find elements that are unpleasant or that I just do not like in this program. I have nothing more to say about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate, open a Google account and get the benefits of Docs and a world of excellent applications that will improve your work.

Since I use it I have been able to avoid problems with my colleagues, regarding the sending of documents and versions. since they all have the same version and work on it.

Google Docs review by Kendra F.
Kendra F.

"I love Google Docs!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to share on Google Docs and I love that this program has an auto save and auto store for offline use. It has given me a platform to share all of my thoughts and opinions in a space that I am not restricted by characters or the amount of people to share with!

What do you dislike?

I presently have not come across anything that I am unhappy with. I think this product suits me well and I am happy with all of the functionality it offers. I have used this product for two years now and have not been disappointed!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app if possible! It's been so nice to have access to all of my Docs on both my laptop and phone! It makes it super simple to be able to keep on track with access where ever I am located!

I have realized that there are easy ways to share your thoughts and ideas in a safe space that allows you to pick and choose what's shared with others, if you want any of it shared with others. I really appreciate the auto save function and have found that it has saved me a LOT of heartache! There are some concepts that once you have lost your original transcript of, they are forever less than they could have been. I am so thankful that I have not had to deal with the loss of any of my writings!

Google Docs review by Brandon C.
Brandon C.

"Easy to use and great for sharing ideas! "

What do you like best?

It's very accessible! You can be anywhere in the world and be able to access it as long as you have internet connection! Also it is very easy to learn and doesn't take much time to conquer all the great features it has! Some of the features it has is formatting,bookmark, right click for research and many others! .And it's free as well, who doesn't love free things? And finally it is very easy to import and export docs for any file type you need.

What do you dislike?

To access all the features it require internet access which,may not always be available 24/7 when you need it! You have to signup and have a google account to use it! Data is stored on google private secure servers. This sounds great but data that your store on docs can potentially become compromised/stolen if google gets hacked! This has happen in the past with gmail accounts so always be careful what you have on the docs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! It's very easy to use and within a couple days you can have all the features down! You won't regret it one bit!

It allows me and my colleagues to always be able to share and collaborate different ideas that we have the can help improve our business! It doesn't matter were me or my colleagues are cause we always have the ability to use the docs as long as we got internet. It really just overall makes working as a team way easier and more efficient!

Google Docs review by Madison N.
Madison N.

"My Favorite Thing "

What do you like best?

I really love Google Docs. I think it is by far the best way to create and share documents. I am able to work off any device or computer anywhere and my document will be there. It offers the same abilities as Microsoft Word, but automatically saves itself and I have never lost any information. I also love that I can share documents with anyone, even if they don't have a Google account.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I would say I would like it to keep developing more and more elements to what you can do with it. I would like for them to keep expanding on what they can do with it, although they already have the rest of Google Drive that compliments Google Docs very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommenced using this. Not sure on the cost of everything if you are utilizing it for a big company, but for personal use I know it is free and I would pay a lot for this if I needed. It is the best way to get things through for a large organization, especially when everyone is spread out and people work in all types of places.

I am able to save and share documents with anyone. I work on a campus, but also with other small companies and projects. I think it is the best way to share documents and I highly recommend it. I have realized it is the best option, it is a safe and secure way to save, edit and share documents while still having the convince of accessing it anywhere.

Google Docs review by Maxim O.
Maxim O.

"Simple and useful online software"

What do you like best?

I can use many features of advanced word processor.

I can change styles of text, color, size, tabs of different parts of text.

I can save as different types of documents, such as docx, pdf, rtf, odt. And also I can save my work in the cloud automatically.

It works very fast and do not need additional big resources as memory or processor, just need browser. It works even in the mobile device with standalone application and in the mobile browser.

What do you dislike?

I need fast internet connection for convenient work. There are problem when converting to docx and back to online format. No automatic spelling check for many languages and punctuation of my work. My work goes online automatically and can be accessible by 3rd parties. I cant hide or password shield my work automatically. I also want to support more files for export and import. And I want to support work with several documents in several accounts in the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No need additional education to use that product after learning any kind of word processor.

I can share my work with collegues, and we can even edit one document in one time. We use cloud space and we do not need to backup several times our work in hard copies. I can easily add one more man for our collaborative work.

Also documents integrates with google mail and google drive, and it is very convinient have all in one place.

Google Docs review by Maria M.
Maria M.

"I Live In Google Docs"

What do you like best?

I love the versatility of Google Docs. I have used them to create all kinds of documents, from simple graphic design projects such as invites and flyers to worksheets and long documents. I love the vast amount of fonts available that are modern and varied. I also like that I can customize which fonts I want and don't want to appear on my scroll bar. I love that I can insert tables, graphs, pictures, etc.--pretty much anything that I would want to use in Word. The tools are organized in a clean and streamlined manner, again very similar to the Word layout so that I could seamlessly transfer my skills in Word to Google Docs. Probably my favorite features are the possibilities of connecting Docs to Google Classroom, making copies and/or sharing with colleagues, making individual copies for students + the ability to grade on Google Docs, and having Google Drive connected where my documents are automatically saved and easily able to be organized in folders.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how little functionality there is with moving images around and arranging text around it. I have many more options in Word with placing text on top of images or arranging it alongside images. I can use Word for flyers much more easily than Google Docs. Pictures and text just don't seem to mix well and can create some problems on a Google Doc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Familiarize yourself with all the features to get the most use out of the Google Suite of products, especially Google Docs.

I am bridging communication gaps with clearly organized information that is shareable in a streamlined way. I am contributing to an online community with access to the same necessary materials, creating collaborative learning environments and professional learning communities.

Google Docs review by Carlota A.
Carlota A.

"Very easy and fast to use, an ideal software to store your files safely."

What do you like best?

I started using this application by recommendation, and it has really been very useful for me since I keep all my documents digitally in a cloud, and I can access them whenever I want and without fear of being erased, and the most amazing thing It is free.

What do you dislike?

This software has some limitations for text and images because it is what I work with the most and I also have to make sure I have a good password to protect my account and that not everything in it is accessible to my contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a completely online software, it also has a mobile application, but keep in mind that it may lack some features, however there is no doubt that it will help you and get you out of trouble at work.

With this online software we have been able to organize the information of each department, besides it gives us the possibility of saving all the documents of the company.

Google Docs review by Clara R.
Clara R.

"The Future of Word Processing"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is so helpful and practical. It makes sharing, collaborating, and saving 1000% easier for all users. Way better than other programs! I have used it in multiple settings including while working for various companies, as a student in high school and college, and on a personal basis.

What do you dislike?

I think there are some formatting options on Google Docs that are either difficult to find or not available. For many, Microsoft Office programs are more common and there are some aspects of Microsoft Word that seem to be more accessible to others who are more familiar with the program. One may have to implore different resources to become more familiar with the Google Drive Programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely the easiest and most functional word processing system. I would recommend it for users of all ages and I feel it is practical and helpful for anyone who may need a word processing system. It automatically saves your work, allows for color coated filing of documents, and allows you to easily collaborate and share with others. It is definitely a must!

Google Docs makes collaboration on team projects a lot easier. Multiple users can be logged on to the document or project at once and are able to see who did what (making workloads seem more even and fair), able to communicate with each other via chat message boards, and are able to comment on the work of their fellow collaborators.

Google Docs review by Aníbal M.
Aníbal M.

"Excellent and very useful for quick editions as well as teamwork."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this software is that when the Internet has documents available anywhere you have a connection, you can edit different types of documents depending on the need, I love that when you correct the synchronization is done automatically, the other devices they are updated without requiring my intervention, another feature in their favor is the possibility of importing and exporting documents made in local office of the most popular formats of Microsoft Office and LibreOffice. It has been very useful at work and personally, the option of sharing and editing documents in groups has facilitated the work and the contribution of ideas when it is not possible to hold a meeting with my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

There are two things that I do not like about Docs, first of all I think that they lack functions, although you can do simple jobs, it is a bit limited to make more elaborate documents, as I usually do in desktop applications, the second is that they should improve the import of the documents are usually mismatched and I have to do a lot of manual work to leave the document in order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Google Docs now, it's free and very useful for document editing, it's easy to understand for everyone and you can share for group editing, configure reading or writing access for different users

I can work on writing reports after the office, I like to work on documents shared with my team. I think that we still need to improve and I trust that in the future the user experience will be much better.

Google Docs review by Tina .
Tina .

"Google Docs"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can add multiple documents to ONE and then create different tabs at the bottom of that document. That way I can add fellow co-workers to the document or fellow classmates to it and we can all help add things to the document or they can review and see what I have created so they can use it for work and/or school. Not only can I add whomever I want to via their email address or just by giving them the link to the google doc, but I can also access my google doc from ANY computer and/or devices, so that way if I have to get to something and I am not near that one computer, no worries. I can get to those documents easily. Or if my computer ever breaks down, I will not lose all my hard work on getting those documents together.

What do you dislike?

Everything about Google docs I love. There is nothing bad I can say about Google Docs. It is my go-to program when I need to type up anything or save anything. It has it all in one spot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love using Google Docs. It is very user-friendly and it is just like Word or Excel, just in one place. So you can do all the same things on Google docs that you can in Microsoft.

I am solving the fact that we do not have to worry about losing documents on a hard drive if a computer crashes. Because with Google doc you can take it anywhere, anytime and share with anyone around the world that has access to a computer.

Google Docs review by BFB N.
BFB N.

"A very good tool"

What do you like best?

We can collaborate in live time with other team members. This is very useful over phone meetings where more than one team member can edit the document at a time. It also is a free alternative to Microsoft Word and Apple Pages. No more hovering over one laptop! This product has made my life so much easier and helps us run as effectively and efficiently as possible.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to download Google Docs on a computer just the way you would be able to download Microsoft Word. I think that this is something Google will pull out in the future but it still isn't ready. I also wish there were a few more options to add collaborators.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign up! It is a free and easy way to edit documents with co-workers. It has all of the features as Word but is cloud based. We are very happy with this software. I would definitely sign up for this product! It has made our life's easier in so many different ways.

We are now able to all edit a document at once while in meetings. This is really nice because we don't have to all share one laptop and work on a doc one at a time. We are extremely happy with this service.

Google Docs review by Carlos Arturo A.
Carlos Arturo A.

"Google Docs is one of the best text processors I've used, efficient, friendly and free."

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a free text processor in the cloud which can be accessed by simply logging into our Google account, has all the necessary functions to create quality documents, is able to store and organize work safely and can be organized through folders Thanks to Google Docs online storage, we can access our documents from any computer provided we have an appropriate connection to the internet and we can also share them with other users, allowing them to edit or publish the work done, and it is possible to edit the same document in a way simultaneously among several users.

What do you dislike?

There are three disadvantages of Google Docs, the first disadvantage is that it is necessary to have an appropriate internet connection to be able to use this tool and that it works correctly. The second disadvantage is that there are some limitations in relation to the use of Google Docs and the creation of documents, since it does not allow to create texts that exceed 500Kb, the images can not exceed 2MB and for the spreadsheets there is a limit of 40 leaves or 256 cells. The third disadvantage is that you have to be very careful when you are editing documents simultaneously with other users because you can alter important information that another person has placed, since Google Docs is not able to detect these types of errors by itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend everyone to use Google Docs, it is a great solution for the creation of documents and teamwork, it is really capable of improving individual and business results.

Google Docs has been able to improve teamwork in my company and this has really improved the results and has accelerated the response times, in addition the work we have done as a team has been of better quality.

Google Docs review by lidia m.
lidia m.

"Google Docs tool to save and edit file easily and safely"

What do you like best?

Google docs is a free software that is easy to use because it allows me to write, edit research projects, memos, among others and save them in my cloud to be modified when it is needed. It also allows me to review the work that my students send me to edit them online without having to print them to save paper. With my colleagues I can share documents that need your opinion for approval and also send you the planning forms, of notes to be filled out by them.

What do you dislike?

This application is missing an option that allows me to add tables to any document that is working. Also, you must have a good internet signal to open the documents that we have stored in our cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is a free tool that offers a friendly and intuitive interface to process our texts. It also allows me to work with different formats any document and make the necessary changes

This is a very practical application because it allows me to develop research projects, texts and share them with my colleagues to work together without needing to be in the same place.

Google Docs review by Sharla E.
Sharla E.

"This is a great way to Share"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Google Docs is that it is so easy to share. We work so much in collaboration that a place to work together is so much easier and you can all work at the same time on Google Docs. The other thing that makes it a winner is how much integration there is. It works with all of google's other suite programs. Last, I have never lost anything on Google Docs. It saves automatically, won't let you type if you're not connected to the internet (also potentially a negative if you're not ever connected like I am), and you can go back to past saves in case someone working on a project with you (or you) catch the crazy and totally need to back track. I love the past saves feature.

What do you dislike?

You have to be online for it to work. I wish I could do columns like I do in MS Word. That's really all I can come up with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only reason I can see not wanting to use it is because it has to be connected to an internet service. Between the online version and the app on my phone, I never have a problem with getting it working or having access to my documents or work.

I have worked with people around the world using Google Docs. You can edit from wherever you are and see who is doing what. I love that you can work at the same time so there is no need to take turns if someone else is logged on (which is something I've seen happen in other programs).

Learning about Google Docs?

* We monitor all Google Docs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.