1. It can be access from anywhere i.e. mobile or laptop, instead of sharing multiple performance dashboard; you can create a centralized performance dashboard on Google doc for your team, which can be view from anywhere anytime. In addition, the changes, which you are making in a file, has a log for each user, which allow you to track user’s activities in a specific file.
2. The most important feature is auto saved; you don’t need to click on save button again and again. In addition, it doesn’t even crash :)
3. It’s a user friendly application, which is easily available in NO COST. In addition, you don’t need to get train on Google Docs. Just login your Google account and start using it with the help of available tutorial.
4. All the file formats can be downloaded in your computer.
5. It’s a cloud based application which doesn’t take any space in your system, therefore you don’t need to install it.
6, You don't need any storage in your PC or Mobile to use this application.
The Google Spreadsheet stuck frequently, if you are using spreadsheet for a large amount of data which means, Google spreadsheet is good for limited data.
Team Collaboration – We have created a single dashboard for our team through which we collaborate our daily task and activities through its time effective application.
Performance Management – The Team Collaboration gives us the detailed report about the user activity, thus we can identify which user was busy on what tasks.