Google Docs

4.7
(2,495)

Work Together Better with Google Docs. Create or upload documents, spreadsheets and presentations with Google Docs. Share securely.

Work for Google Docs?

Learning about Google Docs?

Google Docs Reviews

Showing 2,517 Google Docs reviews
Google Docs review by Max Enrique V.
Max Enrique V.

"The security of not losing"

What do you like best?

Every day I have many activities as a lawyer and a university professor. For me it is important to work in order and save time and effort, so that I can truly rest after each day. Google Docs adapts to my needs. My students share their work to my account, and I make the corrections online. With my colleagues I share the documents that require the review of all the parties involved for approval.In both cases the tool facilitates communication, avoids confusion and delays in sending. And as an additional bonus we contribute to the environment by avoiding the use of unnecessary paper.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say. Since I discovered work with ease, Google Docs save everything directly in the cloud, losses of important documentation (work and personal) are not possible. In addition, communication with my colleagues and disciples is immediate despite the distances. Easily facilitates work and studies, I highly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it. Google Docs is excellent for working with different documents and formats in one place, with ease to find the files, with an excellent spelling, with hitorial of the changes to the documents.

It is a very practical tool, for several reasons: 1) I work directly from Google Docs because it is compatible with different commercial and free systems. 2) I make slides, documents, forms, spreadsheets, all in one place. 3) It makes it easier for me to work in a team...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Docs
Google Docs review by Tina .
Tina .

"Google Docs"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can add multiple documents to ONE and then create different tabs at the bottom of that document. That way I can add fellow co-workers to the document or fellow classmates to it and we can all help add things to the document or they can review and see what I have created so they can use it for work and/or school. Not only can I add whomever I want to via their email address or just by giving them the link to the google doc, but I can also access my google doc from ANY computer and/or devices, so that way if I have to get to something and I am not near that one computer, no worries. I can get to those documents easily. Or if my computer ever breaks down, I will not lose all my hard work on getting those documents together.

What do you dislike?

Everything about Google docs I love. There is nothing bad I can say about Google Docs. It is my go-to program when I need to type up anything or save anything. It has it all in one spot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love using Google Docs. It is very user-friendly and it is just like Word or Excel, just in one place. So you can do all the same things on Google docs that you can in Microsoft.

I am solving the fact that we do not have to worry about losing documents on a hard drive if a computer crashes. Because with Google doc you can take it anywhere, anytime and share with anyone around the world that has access to a computer.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Google Docs review by Carlos Arturo A.
Carlos Arturo A.

"Google Docs is one of the best text processors I've used, efficient, friendly and free."

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a free text processor in the cloud which can be accessed by simply logging into our Google account, has all the necessary functions to create quality documents, is able to store and organize work safely and can be organized through folders Thanks to Google Docs online storage, we can access our documents from any computer provided we have an appropriate connection to the internet and we can also share them with other users, allowing them to edit or publish the work done, and it is possible to edit the same document in a way simultaneously among several users.

What do you dislike?

There are three disadvantages of Google Docs, the first disadvantage is that it is necessary to have an appropriate internet connection to be able to use this tool and that it works correctly. The second disadvantage is that there are some limitations in relation to the use of Google Docs and the creation of documents, since it does not allow to create texts that exceed 500Kb, the images can not exceed 2MB and for the spreadsheets there is a limit of 40 leaves or 256 cells. The third disadvantage is that you have to be very careful when you are editing documents simultaneously with other users because you can alter important information that another person has placed, since Google Docs is not able to detect these types of errors by itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend everyone to use Google Docs, it is a great solution for the creation of documents and teamwork, it is really capable of improving individual and business results.

Google Docs has been able to improve teamwork in my company and this has really improved the results and has accelerated the response times, in addition the work we have done as a team has been of better quality.

Google Docs review by lidia m.
lidia m.

"Google Docs tool to save and edit file easily and safely"

What do you like best?

Google docs is a free software that is easy to use because it allows me to write, edit research projects, memos, among others and save them in my cloud to be modified when it is needed. It also allows me to review the work that my students send me to edit them online without having to print them to save paper. With my colleagues I can share documents that need your opinion for approval and also send you the planning forms, of notes to be filled out by them.

What do you dislike?

This application is missing an option that allows me to add tables to any document that is working. Also, you must have a good internet signal to open the documents that we have stored in our cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is a free tool that offers a friendly and intuitive interface to process our texts. It also allows me to work with different formats any document and make the necessary changes

This is a very practical application because it allows me to develop research projects, texts and share them with my colleagues to work together without needing to be in the same place.

Google Docs review by Sharla E.
Sharla E.

"This is a great way to Share"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Google Docs is that it is so easy to share. We work so much in collaboration that a place to work together is so much easier and you can all work at the same time on Google Docs. The other thing that makes it a winner is how much integration there is. It works with all of google's other suite programs. Last, I have never lost anything on Google Docs. It saves automatically, won't let you type if you're not connected to the internet (also potentially a negative if you're not ever connected like I am), and you can go back to past saves in case someone working on a project with you (or you) catch the crazy and totally need to back track. I love the past saves feature.

What do you dislike?

You have to be online for it to work. I wish I could do columns like I do in MS Word. That's really all I can come up with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only reason I can see not wanting to use it is because it has to be connected to an internet service. Between the online version and the app on my phone, I never have a problem with getting it working or having access to my documents or work.

I have worked with people around the world using Google Docs. You can edit from wherever you are and see who is doing what. I love that you can work at the same time so there is no need to take turns if someone else is logged on (which is something I've seen happen in other programs).

Google Docs review by Antonio P.
Antonio P.

"This program is another great success of Google "

What do you like best?

This program is another great success of Google. I really like that this program allows you to edit documents, online, among several people. This saves time, and if the document is edited among several colleagues, the productivity of a company increases. That has helped us a lot with our customers

What do you dislike?

All the information that you create, or edit in this program, is stored in the cloud, that is, the Google servers. That for many is something negative, because their privacy depends on a company, but not on themselves. It is necessary to have a good password to help you protect your account, and therefore, your data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they want to have a business of their own and that the client is faithful to them, they must involve him in the planning and make him feel an important part. This program allows you to build your business plan with the client. Try that and you will see the changes in your business.

We are an entertainment company and we build our events with the clients. If we are hired for a party, we build the script with the client and we do it online, where the client is at home editing the document, and we are in our office working on the same document. That saves us time and the client feels satisfied and feels part of our team.

Google Docs review by Johan E.
Johan E.

"Google Docs is the best word processor because it combines speed with efficiency."

What do you like best?

For starters, one of the great advantages of Google Docs is that it is a free tool, which can be accessed only by logging into our Gmail email account from anywhere and from any device, so that we can be productive all the time, the limit and control of our time to work is our decision only. In addition to this, everything we do in Google Docs is automatically saved in the cloud and we can access that information whenever we want and without affecting the storage space of our devices. Another great advantage that GoogleDocs offers us is that it is an excellent collaboration platform, because it allows several users to simultaneously edit the same file, optimizing our time and our ability to work in teams, which is necessary to give optimal answers in our places of work.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that seems really negative to me and worth mentioning here, is that we must be very careful when working as a team and simultaneously with Google Docs, because we run the risk of eliminating important information that other colleagues have placed in the file, thus altering the meaning of our project, it is necessary to maintain constant communication in the team, to prevent these incidents from occurring, since they are human errors that Google Docs itself will not be able to detect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is free, offers a friendly and intuitive interface, is an excellent and intelligent solution to process our texts and work with spreadsheets, we can definitely improve our business performance using this program, so I recommend you guys who use it because It is very complete and efficient, as well as fresh and practical.

Thanks to Google Docs, in our company we have been able to give efficient and fast answers when developing projects, texts, writing ideas and more, because we can do it through an excellent collaboration platform that allows us to synchronize to work in a Simultaneously and also has a friendly interface that allows us to work quickly and easily, without losing the professional appearance we always want to achieve. We can also work from our homes, office or anywhere, because it is a tool in the cloud.

Google Docs review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Free and easy"

What do you like best?

I like that it eliminates the need for a Microsoft Word subscription if you are only in need of basic writing functions. You still get a wide variety of fonts and customization, even though it is free. You can also access it from any computer wherever you are, unlike with Word.

What do you dislike?

Some functions offered in Microsoft Word are not found in Google Docs. One function I use a lot in Word is reducing the spacing between letters when I need to keep communication to a certain page limit. Google docs doesn’t offer that capability.

I am solving the need to be able to create and edit documents from wherever I am, as I am not always at my desktop computer in my office, where I have access to the organication’s Microsoft account. This also allows for easier cross-team collaboration, as it saves in real time, and multiple users can edit at the same time.

Google Docs review by Glen M.
Glen M.

"Google Docs is a great way to save and edit files remotely "

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Google docs is the ability to access files remotely. Often, I don't have my laptop and external hard drive with me everywhere I go, so it is important that I can access certain files without my equipment. When they're on Google drive, I know I will be able to see and edit them anywhere. Another thing I like is the ability to share files and see history of changes that other users make.

What do you dislike?

One thing I think could be improved is some of the features of the Google Doc programs. There aren't as many formatting options as there are in Microsoft Word, for example. I appreciate the streamlined design and simplicity, but I do like the ability to add columns and tables into a doc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program lacks a few features, but overall it is worth it for the additional ease and convenience you get.

I have so much more freedom to work and share work remotely. It's incalculable how much effort and hassle this has saved.

Google Docs review by Spencer G.
Spencer G.

"Easy to use tool for coworking remotely"

What do you like best?

The software is completely free, easy to use, and there is built in cooperation with others on the same document. If you know how to use any other text editing software then this won't be too different. The accessability is alos amazing, I dont have to have anything installed on the computer I'm using. I can access just by going to googles homepage and clicking on the 9 dots in the top right hand corner and then clicking on the google docs icon. Its that simple to access this program no matter the location.

What do you dislike?

If you have to share a link with someone who doesn't have a google account then anyone with the link can edit instead of just people who you've added on. The ability to share different types of links would be preferred so I can send different types of documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, its free and no obligation to implement. As long as everyone in the organization has a google account then they can access google docs by going to google's homepage and clicking on the 9 dots in the top right hand corner and clicking on google docs. This ease of access makes google docs, and the google suites family one of my favorite resources to work with other members of my organization with.

Google docs is great for making flyers and forms, I can make them and then seamlessly send them to the print shop to be printed.

Google Docs review by punisa p.
punisa p.

"Free alternative to Microsoft word ! "

What do you like best?

Google docs have simple features as Microsoft word but the benefit of using it is that you can share/edit with anyone online. Your friend (whom you share document with) can add suggestion/comment on your document online. You also don't need fast internet to work on google doc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crushed. But it resolved after I report to google doc. It would be nice if they have the same features as Microsoft word such as Word-art. There is a limit of how many fonts you can use. For international user, you can't add new fonts to google doc like Microsoft word. You need to have big google drive to store the google doc files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend those who work in group a lot. Because you can share and edit document online with your peer. I use this Google Docs since I was in College. It is nice and easy to use. Especially you can save the document online on google doc. Very organize!! and useful program! And for those who can't afford tog get Microsoft word. This google doc is free for everyone!

You don't need gmail account in order to use google doc. At my workplace, we use this product to share documents online. We are no longer need to download attachment in email. We can save document directly on our google drive. You could also download the Google doc app on your phone so you can edit document from your phone.

Google Docs review by Zach Z.
Zach Z.

"I love google docs!"

What do you like best?

This makes collaborating on documents with co-workers incredibly easy. We also use this when creating invoices for clients. We have one main invoice saved as a Googledoc and we all can edit it and download the document for each client.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is occasionally difficult to organize all of the documents that we use. I also dislike it because someone can delete a document that you have shared with them. The sharing ability is also somewhat difficult. Sometimes it is hard to understand if you have the correct permission set to ensure that a user can either view or edit the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using it to collaborate with your coworkers. I also think that GoogleDocs is a very good system for sharing documents with clients, because all you have to do is put their email address in and share it with them.

It is a great file-management system and helps us all use documents together.

Google Docs review by Liliana Andreina Q.
Liliana Andreina Q.

"Create, edit and share your documents in the cloud with Google Docs."

What do you like best?

Create, edit and share your documents in the cloud with Google Docs.

Google docs is an excellent tool. We can use it very easily, we only need a gmail account.

We can create, edit and share documents directly from the cloud very easily. We can also access from anywhere and device with internet connection.

Being able to share our documents with our friends or colleagues really facilitates the work and collaboration, we can also print our documents online, we can also download them in different formats.

It is an excellent option to keep our documents backed up without needing a physical disk.

What do you dislike?

I like this tool very much, I do not have much against it. We just have to try to keep our password safe and be careful with whom we share our documents since we could make mistakes and send them to unwanted people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best way to create documents online, Google Docs is great, free and easy to use.

It is a very useful and practical tool, it really facilitates the creation and storage of documents since we do not depend on the installation of any office software.

Google Docs review by Manuel C.
Manuel C.

"It's way better than it sounds"

What do you like best?

I find this a very fun tool. Its name suggests it's like a common text editing software, but it is way more than that. Of course, you can use it to write, and it even has a bunch of nice looking templates. It saves your docs in the cloud, and that always comes handy. But it really stands out in the group work environment. I've noticed it becomes a subtle communication line within our bussiness, and that's just lovely. I will explain that later.

What do you dislike?

I would like Google Docs to be better in the matter of editing text so I woudln't need to use a second office suite software. But that's ok. I can just have both.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the try. I couldn't have imagined that writing a simple apology letter could be so fun until I did it with my team mates on voice chat.

I've noticed that our own bussiness "slang" has aroused within the documents of our company. We need to constantly pass each other documents, and we've developed a whole set of puns within the google docs framework. This may sound like something stupid, but it's not. It is an useful tool, yes, and it saves us a lot of time. But it also reinforced our bonds. I do not like to sound this dramatic, but it's true! it is very important for the productivity of our employees that they feel comfortable in their workplace.

But, if it is something technical what you seek, I will say that it performs wonderfully when we need to work together on the same document. That is something that no other office suite offers.

Google Docs review by Francisco H.
Francisco H.

"Es muy útil para compartir el trabajo, pero no tan buena como otras herramientas"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que se puede utilizar desde cualquier navegador y con una conexión a internet. Incluye además muchas plantillas para poder ir rápido sin pensártelo mucho, y lo mejor sin duda es poder compartir trabajo con tus compañeros de trabajo sin necesidad de estar allí de forma presencial. Pero aunque tiene estas ventajas, también tiene deficiencias que enumeraré a continuación.

What do you dislike?

Primero, no es una herramienta tan completa como los editores de texto convencionales con instalador. Le faltan muchísimas funciones, pero en cierto modo es algo aceptable. También está el problema de necesitar conexión a internet para utilizarlo de forma completa, cosa que no necesitas con otros programas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si no tienes demasiados requisitos a la hora de editar texto, esta herramienta te funcionará perfectamente, y además tendrás a tu disposición los documentos siempre que tengas conexión a internet.

Sirve para salir del paso cuando necesitas hacer algo rápido y compartirlo con tus compañeros, ya que estando todos en el mismo grupo ellos mismos pueden editarlo sin necesidad de hacer envíos uno por uno, y además los cambios se actualizan para todos, por lo que todos trabajan sobre la versión más reciente del documento. Eso es sin duda el mejor "Pro" de Google Docs.

Google Docs review by Julio S.
Julio S.

"Very nice. It's something I use on a daily basis."

What do you like best?

The best, without a doubt, is the integrated system to share the same task. It is something that no other office suite program has. It is also a powerful office suite on its own right, and it comes for free!. And what I like the most is the great selection of predesigned templates, it saves you a lot of work and everything ends up looking just neat.

What do you dislike?

If chrome is not your default browser, you can not use it without an internet connection. Besides that, I do not see any negative points. It forces you to use Google's browser to enjoy all its advantages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best if your computer has little space or you usually share the work with your team mates. But if you do not usually have internet connection and you do not like the chrome browser, you may prefer to use other office suite.

We are saving a lot of paper simply with the perk of editing and sharing the same documents withing Google Docs. Also, since everything is in the cloud, that is, in Google Drive, they are kept safe if your computer breaks down or you have a power failure in your workplace.

Google Docs review by Pritesh C.
Pritesh C.

"Best resource for collaboration on shared projects"

What do you like best?

I like the collaboration feature of Google docs the most for multi-user projects. Multiple people can simultaneously edit a google docs without impacting each other and in a seamless way. Also history of edits is maintained, which means we can retrieve all older versions of document. This feature is very useful and its the primary reason why Google docs is my first stop for any shared project development. Secondly, because its owned by Google, synchronization is very good and it enabled access to docs from any device located anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Its copy paste feature is annoying. Google docs doesn't allow user to copy paste using right click on mouse. It only allows ctrl+c. I think if there is a option to right click and an option of copy comes, then we should be able to select it, rather than seeing the message to use ctrl+c. The formatting can be improved upon, but its current state is still quite good and acceptable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google docs is a very good resource for creating and collaborating on shared documents. Its very easy to use and it enables you to download your files in different formats, which is very useful.

I use Google docs everywhere. I have been using google docs for around 7 years now and I like it a lot. It has helped me through my academic career and I hope it continues to grow and surprise us with even better and cool features in future.

Google Docs review by Misty C.
Misty C.

"Love Google Docs!"

What do you like best?

I love Google Docs because it is so versatile for work. It stores all your work documents or home documents online instead of on your computer. It is so easy to use and worth it. You can also synchronize files across devices and share them. I like that it is so easy to use and that colleges are recognizing it so they teach it in their computer college courses.

What do you dislike?

Since it is online sometimes there are bugs so certain features don't work like they are supposed to. I've also found out that it doesn't work with some platforms and it makes your documents look different than what they are supposed to. Also I don't like the fact that possibly anyone that had you password could go in and change up the document to how they want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't familiar with google docs I suggest that you create an account and play around with it. There is a lot you can do with google docs. You can also search google for ways to use google docs or you can take a college computer course and they teach you the basics of using google products. I would also recommend having someone else check your work so you can see if you are doing it right or obtain someone else's information so you can check out their google docs.

I like that I can share files with Google Docs so others can easily access them. After realizing you can modify any document it made things easier for me.

Google Docs review by Juan Manuel A.
Juan Manuel A.

"Es muy versátil"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor, sin duda, es el sistema integrado para compartir la misma tarea. Es algo que no tiene ningún programa de ofimática al uso. Además es por derecho propio un editor de documentos con todas las de la ley, y además es gratis, con todo lo que eso conlleva. Y lo que más me gusta definitivamente es la gran selección de plantillas prediseñadas, te ahorra muchísimo trabajo y queda todo bonito.

What do you dislike?

Si chrome no es tu navegador predeterminado no puedes usarlo sin conexión. Además de eso, yo no le veo ningún punto negativo. Te obliga a utilizar el navegador de Google para disfrutar de todas sus ventajas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es lo mejor si tu ordenador tiene poco espacio o sueles compartir el trabajo con gente, ya que podéis estar todos a la vez en él. Pero si no tienes internet de forma constante y no te gusta el navegador chrome, quizá prefieras utilizar otro programa.

Estamos ahorrando mucho papel simplemente con la capacidad de editar y compartir los mismos documentos con Google Docs. Además como todo queda en la nube, o sea, en Google Drive, se mantienen a salvo si tu ordenador se estropea o tienes un apagón en tu lugar de trabajo.

Google Docs review by angelica c.
angelica c.

" Excellent creator and editor of online text."

What do you like best?

As a student and cashier, I use this excellent Google tool that allows me to create and edit text documents, from any computer or place and where I keep my documents created and stored in a safe way, all in one place and with the advantage that I need to make when Some teamwork with my fellow students should only add their email addresses and send an invitation, allowing them to access and work on the assigned project without having to invest time and money to meet, we only establish the methodology to be used for avoid confusion that may cause a loss of time in the assignment.

What do you dislike?

Google offers this solution for the production of text representing an alternative to create documents when required and from anywhere, needing only to have a Gmail account and Internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is online, it is obtained for free, its interface is similar to that of Microsoft Word, so it is easy to become familiar with it, all the documents created are automatically saved in the G. drive cloud.

Facilitate teamwork when you work and do not have the time to meet. It allows me to work from my home or work site

It is compatible with all operating systems, the most used search engines and equipment.

It allows important documents to be kept securely in the cloud, allowing them to always be available and without risking loss.

Google Docs review by Jose J.
Jose J.

"Cumple su función, pero con ciertos problemas"

What do you like best?

Está bien para ser gratuito, y es bastante completo, aunque su interfaz sea algo diferente a lo que estoy acostumbrado. Al ser online, puedes disponer de él en cualquier equipo, lo que es una buena ventaja frente a sus competidores.

What do you dislike?

La personalización de los documentos no ofrece lo mismo que la competencia, ya que al ser gratuita y online no puede disponer de las mismas funcionalidades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si dispones de una cuenta Gmail puedes empezar directamente a utilizarlo, lo que es una gran ventaja, ya que Google ofrece todo un mundillo de APIs integradas. Además, todos tus documentos están siendo guardados cada poco segundos y subiéndose a Google Drive, por lo tanto no debes temer de que por un corte de electricidad pierdas todo el trabajo hecho, sino que podrás estar seguro de que ese trabajo está guardado en tu cuenta.

Es una buena herramienta para escribir documentos de viaje o en una emergencia, y también para compartirlos rápidamente con compañeros de trabajo e incluso trabajar dos personas a la vez sobre el mismo documento. Esa sí es una buena funcionalidad.

Google Docs review by Javier L.
Javier L.

"Sencillo y completo"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor sin duda es la simpleza y rapidez con la que puedes empezar a escribir, crear presentaciones, hojas de cálculo o lo que quieras, aunque hay que tener en cuenta, o tomar en consideración que también hablamos de Google, por lo tanto tiene una integración total con todo tipo de soportes. ¡Nadie dejaría a Google fuera de su negocio! Por lo tanto estamos ante una apuesta segura en cuanto a compatibilidad en el resto de programas.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta el menú para compartir, dar permisos y demás de Google Docs, me parece un poco compleja pudiendo usar un desplegable con las opciones simplificadas ahí, puestas de manera directa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google es una gran empresa y Google Docs un gran producto, como además, es gratuito, no deberías de ignorarlo.

Si bien tengo Microsoft Office, para un entorno online, en el cual puedas tener todos tus archivos en la nube guardados de manera automática, ahí Google Docs es imbatible y es por ello que lo uso, para poder mantener mi trabajo a salvo de errores informáticos o cortes de luz.

Google Docs review by Samantha H.
Samantha H.

"Google Docs is perfect for sharing or when you travel often! "

What do you like best?

I use Google Docs for my students to work on their compositions. Because my students are able to share their writing with me instantly, I am able to login and go directly to their document. Often times my students work on the document together. Collaborative work was not available prior to this as students couldn't work on one given document at the same time. This allows me the opportunity to take a virtual setting into a more one-on-one environment! :-)

What do you dislike?

This isn't a problem for everyone, but it is for me. Because the program that I work for, VLAC has the students google accounts in a closed system, students have to share the document and the link with me, as I don't receive a notification when it is shared. However, most users do not have this issue because they have a "general" google account that they created themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a teacher in a virtual setting, I would highly recommend using Google Docs as it helps to work more one-on-one with your students!

Business problems aren't necessarily being solved with the exception of sharing important documents with colleagues. However, a problem in virtual education is the lack of teachers working one-on-one with their students and not having conferences with their writing. This issue is completely solved because of Google Docs. Teachers are able to login to their students documents and work with them while offering suggestions and feedback to improve their work!

Google Docs review by Clair T.
Clair T.

"Great for sharing documents and keeping documents always accessible "

What do you like best?

Google Docs make working with my team significantly easier and more streamlined than before. It centralizes all our documents and makes it easy to share, collaborate and keep documents always accessible personally and for our team. It also works well when someone has to change computers because you no longer run into the problem of not having the document on hand- they are always accessible as long as you have internet access.

What do you dislike?

The formatting and tools within google docs feels like it lacks a bit in comparison to Microsoft word but that is a minor inconvenience over all.

Business wide we have solved the problem of losing documents amidst a multitude of files on a computer and having to keep track of email correspondence exchanging documents back and forth. The service makes it much easier to share and work on documents instead of using track changes and continuing to email a document back and forth until completion.

Google Docs review by Gamelia S.
Gamelia S.

"Google Docs is a great software to create and edit documents "

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a powerful tool developed by Google to create and edit documents. This version combines the traditional of similar sotfwares with the new features and novelties that Google always offers its applications.

I like Google Docs since it is easy to use, I like that every work I do is automatically saved in my account, and I can see it from any computer where I connect, other features that I like about Google Docs is the option that you have to enter text through a voice command, and that allows me to save time when making a document with urgency. It is also ideal for making brochures, as it has a series of interesting templates to summarize the work in an illustrative way.

Finally, I like that Google Docs is compatible with several document file formats, so it offers great versatility when using it.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the next updates to add more templates to make graphics and express them more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software, I highly recommend it, you will have a great experience and you will be surprised at how easy it is to work with Google Docs.

With Google Docs I can make a document quickly and from anywhere just by having a device available with the application, and the document created will be available anywhere through the cloud storage system.

Google Docs review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Great way to collaborate with others"

What do you like best?

I like that Google drive automatically saves the changes you make, and that you can see the changes others are making in real time. It is so convenient to use Google drive instead of just emailing many versions of the same document back and forth. I have lost track of the document version we are on and the changes we are making before, using only email.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools in Google docs are not as intuitive as I would like them to be, but all the same, they are easy to adapt to and I have gotten the hang of them after using Google docs for a bit. The only other thing I don't like, in particular, is the way you have to insert a textbox. It seems like it would be so simple, but it isn't! I had to look up how to do it on the Internet.

I am trying to solve the issue of how to seamlessly and immediately collaborate with colleagues when we are working on the same document. Google Docs is an easy way to share the most up-to-date information with the people I am working with, and it allows them to immediately access any changes I make to a file we are working on together.

Google Docs review by Alexander M.
Alexander M.

"Excellent application to edit my documents online"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application is that I can edit my documents, create a resume, jobs or any other document and save them in the cloud and always be available when I need them to be able to share them with my contacts.

What do you dislike?

Everything about this application I like, it really is very good. I can only suggest that they have more templates of use since there is not much variety. of the rest everything very well with the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool since it is very easy to use and you can guarantee the archiving of all the documents in the cloud and they can be easily edited and there are predetermined options that make the elaboration of the documents faster.

It has helped me a lot to be able to save my documents in the cloud and edit brochures about the company and compile them online with my work contacts.

Google Docs review by Jose R.
Jose R.

"Office Tools from the web"

What do you like best?

Google docs is a free program and also used through the web and contains tools necessary for office tasks such as: spreadsheets, forms editor, creation of presentations, among other things. The features that I like most about google docs are: that it is a totally free digital tool and that the only thing necessary to make use of it is to have access to the internet and a gmail account, one can store and organize the work done in folders so that anyone who has access to documents knows where everything is, storage is online therefore access to documents can be from any equipment and last but not least the support to different types of documents. But the most outstanding advantage is the ability to work in a group.

What do you dislike?

Google docs also has some negative characteristics and in my opinion are that despite allowing you to work with these office tools, in my opinion they are short for formal work, or for entities themselves, on a personal level it may be sufficient but at a professional level the most provable thing is that they are short, in addition there are limitations with the formats that you accept, and limiting the weight of the files in terms of texts and images. And finally the fact that you have to be sure to place private access to the documents that are uploading, otherwise you can access and edit it to your liking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google docs is a tool that can be used for specific jobs and equipment but that can be short when it comes to professional jobs due to the limitations it has, but it must be taken into account that being a free tool all that it offers is quite complete and able to help solve specific problems and ultimately.

Google docs has worked for me on certain occasions in which I had to work as a team and it has helped me to solve problems where I need the collaboration of other people who are in other parts of the world, among these problems the writing of documentations, that I have I was able to do it simultaneously with my team, without the need to have it delivered to each team member and that the changes have to be made one by one so that everyone has the latest version of the document.

Google Docs review by Esther T.
Esther T.

"Easy, free and complete"

What do you like best?

Is a powerful tool for write, make spreadsheets, presentations and more, you can make forms too (but is other product), you have a very rich format for your documents, and that is a must to these products.

What do you dislike?

Maybe a bit better design for concentrate in your documents and differentiate background from the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is not only free, it is very easy of use, fast, connected with everything is possible to be connected, so it saves you a lot of time when you must to share, download, edit or something else, at this point i can tell you, i can't choose between Microsoft Office and Google Docs, because Google Docs hasn't Microsoft Office's design, but is totally free.

We use usually Microsoft Office, but when you need a fast or a intense collaboration, Google Docs is better than Microsoft Office, have an online mode too much better than Microsoft Office and you can work together with your team, partners, customers... With everyone, they have a complete integration with their other products and that save us a lot of time too.

Google Docs review by morrio m.
morrio m.

"Automatically saves your work"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Google Docs is very easy to use and automatically saves my work in my account. I am able to see my work from any computer when I connect. The other thing I love about google docs is that since it is a google product, it interacts with other products like the gmail thus producing high levels of compatibility and productivity.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that some features are not as intuitive as one would like them to be. Documents more than 100 pages are very slow. They should scale it to be able to handle these big documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool. It is a great tool to work with.

We have used Google Docs to create and share information in our business. It enables us to collaborate with users and develop detailed documents and publish as PDF or even on the website.

Google Docs review by Ashley S.
Ashley S.

"The best in the business in today’s era"

What do you like best?

The fortunate thing about this tool is that it permits the client perform, see, alter office documents, from our convenient gear, giving us the likelihood to get to our documents from anyplace and whenever without the should be in the workplace or home PC. Then again, the similarity of the program with the Android platform makes every one of my PCs can connect progressively and share the data that my documents have

What do you dislike?

This software has as shortcoming the contrariness with different projects that don't have the Google platform, other than there are sure highlights in the apparatus that point of confinement the altering of the documents that a client has, since the alternatives of the items to be altered are bolstered by the material elements of the cell phone and for a few clients this keeps certain capacities, for example, duplicating content or controlling tables in the content procedure. additionally relying upon the cell phone and its highlights, the capacities to deal with creating and executing the plan of introductions is extremely constrained since it needs and relies upon the mobility of the client to produce quality introductions that react to the requirements of their shows.

Need to make sure to spare my documents and make sure to back-up my data, as Google Docs does that for me. Docs enable me to center around the work and not the strategic issues behind working, giving me additional time and vitality to do what I really need to invest my energy in. Subsequent to utilizing Docs, I have not and won't return to any option, as there is basically nothing more advantageous.

Google Docs review by Lola D.
Lola D.

"Universal tool for colaborate between partners"

What do you like best?

It is a google tool, so you can be connected with each other easy and fast, without difficult registrations or any install.

What do you dislike?

You need internet, so you have only online mode, but for cooperate you will need it anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In fact, Google is the most powerful company on internet, so it have a lot of benefits, for example, when you export any document from google docs, all programs, tools, or whatever will support that file. Don't mind if you use Trello, Office for re-editing those files, Asana, other cloud storages, you will be allowed to open your google doc's in every place of internet. I just miss a bit more customization, like you have in Office, but for a non complex task you will have whatever you need in Google docs. If you want to colaborate fast this is your best choice, because all people have a google account, or an email for be allowed to edit.

It is very more simple and easy than other document colaboration tools, like Asana or Trello, you can open and allow third people to access and edit documents of your closed group in some determinated times.

Google Docs review by Robinzonth R.
Robinzonth R.

"Google docs excellent application."

What do you like best?

After using this application for a while, I can say that what I liked the most, is without doubt the possibility of creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations, without the need to download any software or application, it is completely free, it is incorporated to my gmail account, it is stored in the cloud and I do not compromise the memory of my computer, it is really excellent.

What do you dislike?

Mention something negative of this application could not, because I think it is on the right track, from any point of view I have noticed something that does not go well, can be shared with third parties and be edited, has a window to open the conversation between the group . I can insert links in the documents, it really is very good.

Google docs has helped me to write documents online, and take them everywhere, because when stored in the cloud I can open them from any PC.

Google Docs review by Liumary Jose S.
Liumary Jose S.

"It allows me to make excellent documents. "

What do you like best?

I really like this application, the best of all is free and it is incorporated in google accounts, it has allowed me to create documents, spreadsheets, and presentation sheets, in a more versatile format, I like the possibility that I have to share the documents with anyone, so I can work as a team without being in the office, I also have the ability to save them in the cloud allowing my documents to be available to me from any device, just by accessing my account.

What do you dislike?

This application has been excellent for me, and very helpful, I have nothing negative to mention, they have a format that is very easy to use and very intuitive, for me excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a free application and great help to perform office work, is used without the need to download any application.

Google docs has given me the ability to write documents and share them online with my contacts.

Google Docs review by Maria R.
Maria R.

"My daily text processor"

What do you like best?

I really like that Google Docs, despite being so simple, is a powerful word processor and spreadsheet, which has allowed me to create new documents, edit the ones I already had or share them on the network with other users.

I love that my documents are stored online, allowing access to them from any computer with internet connection, and share them with whoever I want.

Something very important is that Google Docs supports a large number of formats. With the word processor I have been able to edit my Word documents, OpenOffice, PDF, text documents ... and save them with the same or different formats.

Better yet is that Google Docs is a totally free tool and very easy to use, you just have to have a Google account (GMail email account).

What do you dislike?

I really like this processor, nothing disgusts me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to use Google Docs because it is a very safe tool to have our files saved, it is an easy tool to use and it allows you to process texts, spreadsheets and presentations. It is simple and complete. I love!!

With Google Docs I have not only worked with my texts, but I have also made spreadsheets, presentations very similar to PowerPoint style, etc. I have been able to work without internet connection, and then when I have had a connection, it is automatically synchronized and the documents that I have worked on the hard disk become available and archived in the 'cloud'.

Google Docs review by Nestor G.
Nestor G.

"The convenience of having your files available at all times"

What do you like best?

There is no better tool than Google Docs to work with your documents, it gives you the facility to edit them and then share them, or create files from scratch, no matter where you are, if you have an Internet connection you can access all your files and perform various activities including sharing it with a group of people, either a work group to perform a task.

What do you dislike?

The truth so far I have no complains with Google Docs, the only thing I can mention is that if you don't have connection you can not edit the documents unless you have a plug-in installed in case you use Chrome

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt, I recommend Google Docs, it is a tool that will make your work much easier, it is one of the best applications to make documents.

It is a very useful tool, over time has been improving a lot and you can make documents from the web and publish them as PDF wich is very useful.

Google Docs review by Berenice G.
Berenice G.

" Text documents in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I use this application as my teaching colleagues, because it allows me to work in teams, are very easy to perform, since we can access and edit the document (projects, plans, manuals, notes, evaluation tools among others ) and without having to meet personally or in one place and have our documents safe without depending on a computer and run the risk of losing it due to failures or attacks from the PC or simply leaving it forgotten.

In addition, G. docs is a modern teaching and learning tool, and allows students to access content from any site and can perform the tasks assigned in different subjects without having to be in the classroom.

What do you dislike?

Its only disadvantage is to depend on internet connection and the loading and unloading of documents depends on the speed of the same

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can share a document or a folder with the students by sending an email with the link to the information stored in Google.

It allows to authorize up to 10 colleagues to edit a document at the same time, but I can share it with up to 200 people.

It is free and no information is stored on the PC which saves space on the computer.

It is compatible with all operating systems.

It has complex functions such as mail merge capabilities.

It can be accessed from any computer

You can create, edit and share text documents.

At school, it encourages collaborative work and corrections among students, making this feedback allow more meaningful learning.

Google Docs review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"excellent tool for making presentation"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is quite simple and complete, it has everything you need to make any document and in particular I like that you can download add-ons according to your needs, it has tools like insert/Index that works excellently; Working a collaborative document is extremely easy, you can share the link through Gmail, Google+, Facebook or Twitter; It has an infinity of sources, you just have to search for them and add them to "my sources" so that they are available quickly in your document. Once you finish the document you can download it in several types of formats (Microsoft Word, OpenDocument, Enriched Text, plain text, PDF, HTML, and even EPUB), which guarantees compatibility with other Softwares. It handles very well the version history that is very useful when working on a project among several collaborators.

What do you dislike?

In general, I think it is very good, it would be good if there was a desktop version which could be used offline, also when printing the page settings are linked to the browser and sometimes this complicates things and you can not rotate a single sheet in the document as it does not allow it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is one of the best text processors today, offering many solutions to specific needs of organizations that allow to increase the performance of workers, as well as being the best tool to make documents collaboratively.

The implementation as a text processor, in general, is excellent because in addition to serving as a tool to make documents, collaborative or not, is the cloud and that ensures that you have the document available everywhere just by entering Google Drive. In addition, with the complements gives solutions to specific needs, in my case, the repetitive documents that you can standardize and use variables that will be the ones that will change in the document, saving time and reducing errors. With respect to collaborative documents, several members of a team can work on the same document without them being in the same place and Google Docs guarantees the greatest consistency in the modifications that each one makes to the document.

Google Docs review by Trisha L F.
Trisha L F.

"I love You! G Docs "

What do you like best?

I have obtained many benefits with this software, and have been able to work on the same document remotely with my colleagues; increase efficiency in terms of time and costs. In addition, I have obtained more than one solution with this, surveys, presentations, text documents; all this in the cloud and synchronized extraordinarily with gmail. The documents are always in the cloud, it is not necessary to save them; In addition, the documents can be modified by several users, this is very useful for collaborative works in which there is more than one author, you only have to share the document. Google Docs has many useful tools, word processor applications, spreadsheets, presentations and forms. In addition, the document created can be downloaded in many formats, so the documents created are compatible with many other softwares. This is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I love it, I love it very much

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to work is very easy to use. I recommend it to all

Google Docs is a fabulous tool that we use on a daily basis to create and share information within our organization. The tool has made great progress in recent years and most of the features of Mc Word are included in this online collaboration document creation tool. As part of a large team, Google Docs allows us to collaborate with several users, create detailed documents and publish as PDF or on the Web. Having the ability to use a tool in the cloud means that we can create documents on any device: desktop computers, laptops, ipads, mobile devices, etc. A great tool, without a doubt.

Google Docs review by Nidia Josefina M.
Nidia Josefina M.

"Documents stored safely."

What do you like best?

This is a great tool to have documents secure and have it available from any site and computer, my plans, systematization of my students and notes stored in this application and when I need to share or edit it I can do it easily and quickly. As it is integrated into the google platform, I can take advantage of all the tools offered by this suite.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any disadvantages, but an application with multiple tools that make my job easier

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a free application.

It allows you to carry out projects and plans in equipment, since you can create documents and edit all those that have authorization in it.

We can visualize the changes made and by whom they were made.

The institutions and companies can have all the relevant information stored, without the fear of losing the documents, as they are stored safely and without taking up space in the equipment

Google Docs review by Samuel O.
Samuel O.

"I create documents and communicate online in a quick and easy way "

What do you like best?

Because it is an effective online processor, which allows collaborative work, that is to say all of us who collaborate in the document, we contribute and together we build a final report. With which I can create documents and edit those that already exist and share them on the network with other users, allowing me to also organize the work through folders of easy modifications, which are always available to team members, being able to access it from any type of computer with internet, share by email, and integrate with other devices.

What do you dislike?

Although it is a very effective application, it does not support many simultaneous connections to a document, because it becomes slow to edit; Just as if the spreadsheet has multiple sheets, making changes is slow. In addition, the speed to modify a document and save it depends on the speed of the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I sincerely recommend it, because it is a wonderful software, which can be used for teamwork, allowing sharing information with everyone, through the link, without the need to give them access to email. Likewise, the documents are stored in the google server, offering greater security and saving capacity in the computer by not saving it in your memory. The updates are constant, to improve functionality and correct errors.

There are many benefits to implement google docs, from the ability to access from any connection without the need to install a particular software, because I only have to subscribe to the service and have internet. I can also share information in the same document, without having to be sent from user to user, and I can also modify documents and see the update in other computers. It is ideal for collaborative work, is free and has large storage capacity

Google Docs review by Melissa L.
Melissa L.

"All my tasks are organized and up to date with this incredible application, I am fascinated!"

What do you like best?

What I love this app is that my work is kept updated daily and can share it online so that people of the areas involved can work in the required information, it is easy to use, it saves me a lot of time and best of all, is that it is free and does not require installation, in a few simple steps we can enjoy the great benefits it offers.! plus it is a free application.

What do you dislike?

The only counter or disadvantage of this application is that to enjoy this excellent tool, the user must have a Gmail account. But of the rest, it is a very good tool for work, works without major mishap, is excellent and streamlines many tasks, all in one place, in addition to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this application as a way to save time, one of the best spreadsheet tools, it has worked perfectly for me, it has fulfilled its function, and allows organized work and everything to flow, it is super simple and easy to use. Does not generate any monetary cost but generates value added to our work, sometimes certain tasks are cumbersome to execute or certain calculations generate certain stresses, with docs, everything is streamlined, super simple and easy to understand.

Easy to use, my work is kept up-to-date, it has helped me save time, my tasks are organized and saved safely, real-time response, to share it online, everything is focused on the file and I avoid sending it of unnecessary files.

Google Docs review by Audrey P.
Audrey P.

"An extensive and intuitive online office suite"

What do you like best?

I like that there are a variety of office programs we can use for common office applications. Instead of having to install traditional software like Microsoft Office, we can access this full office suite anytime online when we log into Google. The features and tools are very easy to use and don't take much time to learn.

What do you dislike?

There aren't as many advanced features as other leading software like Microsoft Office - at least for the types of documents I work with. The voice typing feature isn't as accurate as I'd expect it to do, though it's not terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is great if you want software that's always updated and works smoothly. I seldom have to deal with it crashing, which happens more often with computer-installed software.

I've been able to be more productive with Google Docs by having access to a reliable office document suite and my documents online. I can save documents to Google Drive, which can be opened and edited anytime and anywhere with Google Docs. It's been a very convenient, fast and versatile office document tool.

Google Docs review by Alberto S.
Alberto S.

"A form adapted to these times to carry your documents with you"

What do you like best?

A tool that adapts well to the current times where technology is the protagonist of our day, is like having a virtual agenda where anywhere I can check my files and documents from the comfort of my cell phone or any device that has an internet connection , I can upload new files as well as edit the ones that are already there, it saves you time and stress and you will always have it at hand

What do you dislike?

The main problem that I find is that you always need an internet connection to be able to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

A tool adapted to these times is worth using and I recommend having it

As I mentioned it is a tool that saves you time since you always have it at hand and in the most difficult moments of the working day where you have to look for some document or file that you need quickly you get it with this tool

Google Docs review by zoraida emilia m.
zoraida emilia m.

"Incredible tool to edit and share documents."

What do you like best?

One of the things that I love about this software is that it allows me to enjoy a variety of functions, such as a word processor, a spreadsheet, a form editor intended primarily for surveys, a program for making basic presentations, is a super complete application has everything I need to do my jobs.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a disadvantage in this application since I have used it in a short time, I think that if I opened something negative it is because I would not be handling it in the correct way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is the maximum, super practical easy to handle we can make use of it in any place where we are. It is a super complete application that makes our work much easier without limits. you must use it.

My experience with google docs has been great, it is a completely complete and easy to use application making my work very easy. With it I can express and edit my ideas anywhere I am safely located.

Google Docs review by Cirilma R.
Cirilma R.

"Excellent text editing tool "

What do you like best?

Docs has undoubtedly become an indispensable tool for the creation and editing of my documents, being a free and online tool I can have it in any space, being easy to use and allowing me to make online collaborations with my colleagues admitting the revision of the same by all those involved in the development of work, also has the integration of Slack technology which makes the pace of work faster and more efficient.

What do you dislike?

Being an online tool, although it guarantees the possibility of accessing my documents at any time and editing them, it also represents a disadvantage because I need access to the Internet to be able to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Among the different functions that Docs has, such as cutting, pasting or inserting content directly from the drive or information from any other tool, Google also has the voice writing function that allows you to speed up your work without using the keyboard.

This tool helps in general to perform the corresponding work from advisory to the execution of reports among the different agencies that make up this government entity.

Google Docs review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"A great online word processor"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most of Google Docs is the way that you can share a document with all your co-workers and all can interact, comment and edit it with no hassle. It is really easy to do it and even you can assign tasks to people inside the document

There is no hassle in creating a new document and sharing it with the people you want to see or edit it. You can even edit a part of the document when one of your co-workers is editing another at the same time

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to use the margins in case of printing a document. Also, it is a little hard to find old documents that you haven´t edit in a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a collaborative word processor, Google Docs is your solution

Definetely we solved the problem of collaborative work online. With Google Docs, it is almost like a dream come true. Everyone can interact with the same document, and you can assign tasks to co-workers, all for free

Google Docs review by Mariani F.
Mariani F.

"Excellent for keeping my information filed neatly!"

What do you like best?

This application has helped me a lot especially for my work that I manage a lot of information regarding hotels, excursions, plans among others of many locations and I have been able to elaborate documents from the comfort of my email and at the same time store the information in the cloud allowing find the documents I want in a very fast way, every time I create a document it is saved in the cloud when I share it with one of my contacts or perhaps to edit some content.

What do you dislike?

Since I use this application I have not got anything negative but it gives me many benefits to have a program of preparation of documents without having to leave the email offering the convenience of sharing it with some contact and at the same time I am simplifying my work rendering the productivity in my daily tasks, what previously was more lost time now is faster, allows the option to directly share any document with contacts and I am archiving my documents neatly in the cloud for any subsequent search for modification or sharing documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers many benefits especially for people who do office work and must be preparing documents to newspapers and at the same time continue to perform daily tasks without having to close section in the email but from there I can do what I think is important to add information that I have stored in my mail to the new document that is made what is comfortable.

I recommend the use of this application especially for people who like me handle a lot of information and daily should be preparing documents this application is fast and works perfect no download is only necessary to have mail gmail, offers the opportunity to prepare documents and at the same time go archiving it in the cloud for next searches.

Google Docs review by Elsy L.
Elsy L.

"It is a very useful tool for the elaboration of documents."

What do you like best?

Because of my work every day I have to elaborate many documents such as, request for rates, rate elaboration, availability requests and reservations, etc., with Google Docs, I can make my documents without mistakes in the spelling since it detects any error and can be corrected on time, and share this information with my contacts, make documents with different types of letters or colors especially for my work in the Travel Agency that often we must capture the attention of our customers and make the information sent as presentable as possible.

What do you dislike?

Since I use this application I have not achieved anything negative but rather helped me to speed up my work without wasting time, giving me the convenience of preparing documents from my email, adding or inserting images, presentations, etc., is very easy to use and provides multiple benefits for the company, such as making documents from electronic mail and sending them to any recipient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application for people or companies that like me on a daily basis should make and send multiple documents, with Google Docs is easier and faster because it allows me to work from my electronic mail and at the same time elaborate documents and can take information of this speeding up my work, locate documents is faster using this application, it is simple and practical.

This application has simplified my work since when preparing documents and sending them, they are saved directly in the cloud, being able to locate them more easily for any modification in the future or simply to take some information.

Google Docs review by Joanne R.
Joanne R.

"Easy way to streamline collaboration and editing"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is user-friendly, which makes it available to a variety of users. It's a wonderful way to edit a document with a variety of people. It eliminates the tedious and inefficient traditional method of working on a document, saving it, and emailing it out to other in order to edit.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs does not offer the same level of features that Microsoft Office offers. There are not as many formatting and editing options. Trying to save a Google Doc as a Microsoft Office file, or in reverse, changes the formatting at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs makes collaboration easier and much more accessible.

It makes collaboration with co-workers very easy. Everyone can be viewing or editing a document at the same time. If you want to keep the original integrity of a document, you can alter the editing settings before sharing it with others.

Learning about Google Docs?

* We monitor all Google Docs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.