Google Drive

(2,823)

Drive: Store everything, share anything. Automatically sync files from Mac or PC to your personal drive in Google's cloud. Access files anywhere.

Work for Google Drive?

Learning about Google Drive?

Google Drive Reviews

Ask Google Drive a Question
Showing 2,846 Google Drive reviews
Google Drive review by Sharla E.
Sharla E.

"Give it a try!"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Drive
Google Drive review by Rahul J.
Rahul J.

"Google drive is the best drive I have ever used"

What do you like best?

Google drive is helping me daily to create many documents and store it in a safe place. It allows you to save any kind of file whether it's a document or image. It also allows you to sync data from your PC which is so cool feature. It gives you an additional 15 GB space which is used to store and kind of file and this storage can be upgraded by becoming a paid member.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike here, trust me. I've been using this app for almost two years and I've never faced any problem yet. Absolutely love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'll recommend everyone to use Google Drive. This is the best drive I have used till now. It's functions are so easy to use that everyone can easily use it. Google team is always there if you have any query and they also give you timely new opportunities for your business. So at least once you should try it.

I'm currently using Google drive for saving my transcribed documents to any safe place and I chosen Google drive. Really this app has helped me a lot in my work. This app is my companion in every document formation. It's features are too easy to use which can be easily understood by anyone.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Google Drive review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Regional Sales Director "

What do you like best?

Google Drive is a free, cloud based service that allows us to store spreadsheets and other important documents out in the cloud so that all 6 of my other sales & marketing team members can access & work on a document at the same time. Better yet, the changes are updated in real time!

What do you dislike?

The only real issue that I've had with Google Drive is that sometimes it's hard to locate a specific saved document if you don't assign it a folder to be saved in. It's still there, just takes a few mins to locate.

Our sales team is all remote so we work all over the US and Google Drive allows us to stay up to date on key projects or internal business initiatives without having to e-mail an attached document back and forth to one another. It's a huge time saver to have documents securely and centrally located that everyone on our team has access to!

Google Drive review by Joel Thomas B.
Joel Thomas B.

"The best cloud storage platform"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use - google drive allows drag and drop uploading, syncing across multiple devices, and an extremely intuitive UI, with absolutely no learning curve.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that the google drive program for PC can be a bit of a resource hog and that the tool doesn't work well with IE (though I do not use IE personally, it is still a default browser on many of my school's computers)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google drive fits all of the needs that I have as a solo user, but more importantly it works seamlessly when integrated into larger group collaborations. I have never had anyone experience an issue with Google drive that could not be solved within our community, or by referencing the litany of help pages Google makes accessible. I have never had to contact support, nor had any issues with lost files or loss of access.

I've used google drive to share lessons, classroom collaborations, and upload media for various uses within the school/teaching community

Google Drive review by Ellie K.
Ellie K.

"We Couldn't Run our Company Without It"

What do you like best?

All but three of our employees work remotely through out the west coast. Google Drive allows us to keep all of us in the loop on important documents, share documents, and co-author documents without having to rely on e-mailing the document back and forth and risking inaccuracy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes files can seem like they are lost, but in reality they just get saved in a weird spot if you don't have a file for them to go directly too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize it! It's right there for you free of charge and it will make your life and workflow so much easier. No jamming up your computer with files, no risk of e-mailing someone the wrong version of a file. Don't wait. This product works.

Google Drive keeps us connected. Without it we would have a very big issue staying up to date with each other. The ability to make some documents public, and some private or open to only specifically invited people helps ensure that files are only seen by who should be seeing them. All of this for free makes it even better!

Google Drive review by Brian F.
Brian F.

"Google Drive in Education!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I am able to access all of my files from any device that is connected to the Internet. I have files I use on my laptop, that I'm unable to print on my work network. Google Drive is a great solution.

What do you dislike?

Google Drive in and of itself is a great way to store documents in the cloud. The only thing I don't really like is that the software (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc) are not as user friendly as their Microsoft equivalents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't beat the ease of use as a file storage solution. I would like to see more features in the office software, but as a file storage solution, this is the best I have found.

Being able to access all of my files across any device. I'm primarily a Mac user, and we use exclusively Windows computers at work. I'm able to access my Mac files, and print to our networked computers, which is great. It's a quick and easy fix to a big problem.

Google Drive review by Sally S.
Sally S.

"Google Drive is an Versatile Tool!"

What do you like best?

Google Drive is the most ingenious tool that has been created since the internet! The wonderful part is that not only do you not have to save it separately on your phone, but it is attached to your email regardless of where you log in from . I am able to take photos from my phone and upload directly to my Work Email which makes this tool indispensable.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how confusing the folders can be when uploading to your phone. Also, it is a bit confusing to download/delete at times. Otherwise it is amazing! You can accidentally clump all the files/photos under the same folder and name which can really be detrimental if you are on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely wonderful product. When using, make sure that you are reading how to create appropriate folders and setting up folders for individual projects so that you are not losing where you saved your important files. Erase as needed so you do not clutter your storage space as well. Ensure you name everything short and what will make sense so you are not sifting through looking though hundreds of folder/files later down the road. If something doesn't seem clear to you go ahead and check their help section.

Able to send large files buy simply uploading to my drive and later emailing directly from drive to other users. I can keep files backed up in drive in case of technology issues or computer crash.

Google Drive review by Carlos A. S.
Carlos A. S.

"can I teach a class with Google Drive?"

What do you like best?

This product gives teachers a very ggod way to share information with their students both in all the fomats needed.

Sharing files is very simple and it offers support for many of the most common existing formats.

One alient advantave of this pruduct is that files can be shared easily wiutn the people you want and those files files can be editted in real time for a better working experience.

Students and fellow teachers can engage in a collaborative task in a much easier manner that motivates their involvement and productive comments and contributions.

Audio matenials and files are easily shared with the people you want to in no time. Uploading speed is normally very fast and all the files are easilyu organized in files for a more organized storage.

You mae decide who stores and who has editting access to the files you upload and store in your drive.

What do you dislike?

The most significant limitation of this product is that all users have to have a gmail account to be able to see the files uploaded to the drive,

Sometimes if you use different accounts you can only check the drive of one of them if you have them on active in your browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone willing to share information with colleagues and involved people will find this product very useful.

In my institution, we use this product all the time to store and share files that are importamt for our community.

Google Drive review by Henry P.
Henry P.

"Google Drive an effective tool for massive and indispensable information storage"

What do you like best?

Be able to save Google Drive safely any type of file such as photos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos, text documents, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.

The space provided by this tool is 15GB of free storage and allows you to create folders and subfolders to have a better order of your files.

What do you dislike?

Although for some actions it is an advantage, I am very uncertain about the fact that everyone involved in the development of a project or work can easily access it and if a password is not set that is very safe, others can access it and Eliminate information, including one of the same people who work in it.

Like all applications, a good Internet is necessary to access and review the file that is required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is advisable to keep personal files or documents (taking great care avoiding accidentally sharing them), which at some time, on the street, travel or emergency may require.

It is highly recommended to download the application on the computer desktop, which helps more effectively in the organization and safekeeping of files and / or documents.

I have used this application a lot, since one of its main advantages is that those of us who are developing a work or project can access it at any time. This allows us to modify any document in real time and fellow students and work review it, without the need to open, modify, save, attach and send, at least these last steps are deleted.

Its importance is that I can save and edit images, videos, text files and Microsoft Excel among others.

I have not worked on the installation of other applications combined to Google Drive, but I understand that it is accessible and improves the functions of the application, for example to listen to music, can be stored from the web, likewise installing a program to edit videos for presentations, meetings or customized. But one of the things I use most often is that when downloading web pages during research or "leisure" I save them for later use, so I do not give them for lost and if not then I eliminate them so as not to be left without space.

Google Drive review by Vimal G.
Vimal G.

"Google Drive the best for File Storage"

What do you like best?

File syncing between different devices like smartphones, laptop, iPad, etc has been smooth and generally problem free compared to other services. Google Drive leverages the best of the Google network and it has datacentres all over the world so it makes our file available in even less latency and with full speed than we can every imagine. The file live collaboration makes it really a cherry on top of all other features

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I like the product as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend

We use it for our daily work and collaboration. It provides 15 GB free storage which is more than enough for most people who have decent work and can classify which files to keep on cloud and which ones to keep on our PC. Moreover, the web interface and the mobile apps make the mobility so good that we can access our files from wherever we are

Google Drive review by Alek L.
Alek L.

"Simple to use and bulletproof file sharing and storage"

What do you like best?

Google Drive makes it incredibly easy to share files among employees and clients. The sharing features make it easy to securely distribute and collaborate on files. The user interface is simple and intuitive and the search features make it easy to find the files I need quickly. I find that the service has also been extremely reliable and has never once been down, in my experience.

What do you dislike?

While Google Drive itself is very reliable, I find that on occasion, Google Slides in particular can be sluggish and unresponsive across various browsers. Occasionally, file sync between the cloud and my computer can get hung up, but is fairly easy to restart. I would also like to see further improvements in the variety of file types that can be previewed in the Google Drive interface without having to download the file.

Working on client-facing reports is simple with the real-time collaboration provided by Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Sharing files between employees and those outside of our organization is also simple and safe.

Google Drive review by Desiree G.
Desiree G.

"Low-Hassle Way to Back-Up files"

What do you like best?

This is a pretty much seamless, mindless way to back up files and documents. I don't rely on it exclusively, but I use it as the "back-up to my back-up" (external drive) so I can feel extra secure. Everytime I think something didn't get backed up, it is always right there and the quality is pretty good for photos.

What do you dislike?

Google drive could be quite a bit faster, especially as you start using more of your allotted storage GB. However, it is free, so I do keep my expectations reasonable. I also don't think the way the documents are organized is very user-friendly to re-arrange, and the drop-down of different folders is tedious (windows 98) and not modern. But again, its free and I use it as a tertiary back up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is slow, but it is free and does the job. Your files will be automatically uploaded to the cloud.

It solves some sense of urgency about having to buy an "official" tertiary backup device. As a small business owner with many things to do and remember, it's a nice safety trampoline in case I forget to actively back up some files and my laptop crashes.

Google Drive review by Kasey B.
Kasey B.

"New User - Multiple Uses"

What do you like best?

I really like Google Drive because it has become a place that I can share files with my coworkers, especially client lists and sales sheets. We also use it for storage of our files and flyers for our team. We have 3 people who have access to it, so we can all upload and share as we need to.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I really haven't found anything that I dislike about the drive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, and easy to share with coworkers. Makes it a lot easier to file share without having to download any new programs, as you can do it straight from Google Chrome.

We use the drive to keep up with our client lists, our sales sheets, our game day schedules, our booking schedules, and to share all of our flyers and information that we have to email out to clients.

Google Drive review by jose miguel g.
jose miguel g.

"la mejor manera de mantener tus documentos en cualquier momento donde estes"

What do you like best?

es un medio muy bueno para obtener espacio de almacenamiento extra. desde el cual podrás mantenerte al día con todas tus carpetas a la mano donde estés desde tu equipo móvil o de mesa y cuando trabajas en tantos lugares como nuestra profesional de medico lo merita ya que trabajamos en diferentes clínicas y hospitales y mantenemos gran cantidad de información de pacientes y de novedades que a diario se pones sobre la mesa. necesitamos mucho espacio y que sea disponible en cualquier momento. por lo que los paquetes que tiene este drive resultan muy buenos. por lo que la inversión vale la pena.

What do you dislike?

debería existir una manera de utilizarlo fuera de red ya que en algunos casos estamos de vacaciones pero al ser médicos no podemos estar separados en ningún momento del trabajo ya que nuestros pacientes en especial mi área de gineco-ostetra necesitan respuesta a toda hora y en cualquier circunstancia ya que el embarazo es algo que no avisa cuando puede existir una emergencia con el bebe. y necesitamos poder acceder a los documentos en cualquier momento ya si algún colega nos llama porque nuestras pacientes están entrando en un área de emergencia tenemos que dar respuesta lo mas detallado y rápido posible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

invertir en esta herramienta de almacenamiento es una muy buena desaficione ya que lo mantendrá completamente conectado a sus documentos en cualquier momento. existen varios planes desde una parte muy limitada que es gratuita puede probar primero de esta manera y después utilizar los pagos.

poder acceder siempre y cuando mantenga conexión a Internet de todos los documentos de mis pacientes y poder dar respuestas oportunas según cada caso. ya que todos los pacientes evolucionan diferente en sus respectivos embarazos que es mi área medica

Google Drive review by Lorenys F.
Lorenys F.

"herramienta de almacenamiento en la nube. "

What do you like best?

what I like most about google Drive is that I can store any file like music, photos, pdf, videos and access them from anywhere, it allows me to upload and download files and information on the net and what attracts me the most is that it offers 15 GB free for storage.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like very much is that to access the documents uploaded there must be a connection to the internet.

if the user is not safe if a good password is not created to protect it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is very useful because it allows us to access our files from anywhere, you can share files with friends, edit and change documents and the most interesting thing is that you can back your photos and not suffer more damage to the pc or the device.

to make backup copies of my photos, videos that I have to keep backed from my work, to share files with my colleagues without needing to attach them by email.

Google Drive review by Marissa F.
Marissa F.

"Google Drive - Great for collaborative projects"

What do you like best?

Information is routinely saved online. It is accessible anywhere (as long as you have internet access). Multiple users can edit, comment, add, or review at one time. It is user friendly and easy to use without much education beforehand. Easy to create presentations, write documents, make slides, used sheets for data analysis, and track changes. Accessible on desktop, laptop, and mobile. Easy to share via email. Easy to download into PDFs or other versions of shareable media. Also eliminates the risk of losing files and email multiple versions to associated parties.

What do you dislike?

Logging in and organizing files and folders can be slightly confusing. The documents look the same (must be labeled) and are organized by last use, not by alphabet. Could be easier to navigate if there were a different organizational method. Could be easy to miss changes added by other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure users have access and are in the "edit" mode.

Collaborating on projects remotely is much more productive and effective because editors can access and contribute to it at any point. It is easy to download and save files to use in formal and informal settings.

Google Drive review by Marien M.
Marien M.

"My disk of virtual storage in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Free application that I use to save any document in the cloud, besides allowing me to work in a team, since these documents or stored information can be viewed or edited by colleagues or friends allowed by me, I can select who can edit my files and who no, I store documents, videos, music regardless of their type or size since this does not have restrictions and I can access them from any computer and place so I always have my information available at hand when I need it and with a series of tools of editing that allow me to edit my files

What do you dislike?

The main one that has this storage in the cloud is the need to have internet connection, the speed of loading and unloading will depend on the internet connection that has

Recommendations to others considering the product

Application that allows the entire work team to access the files at any time without relying on a computer, since everything is in the cloud and you only need your gmail account.

Having a free storage without having to occupy spaces in the company's PC and accessing your files at any time and in any place is a great advantage for any company

Google Drive review by Rahul S.
Rahul S.

"Google Drive | The easiest way to collaborate using files"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Google Drive is it's collaborative nature which is inbuilt into the product. This is because with this comes G-Mail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc which allow direct editing of files and important documents that are important to people. Multiple people can actually edit the same document at different positions at the same time which isn't possible in other file sharing websites.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I like the product as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend Google drive to others considering it.

Well, all the work that is done is now stored on Google Drive. Whatever it is, business plan, powerpoints, Notes taken during meetings, and other stuff. Google Drive Backup & Sync software is really cool as it syncs all the files across to the server, meaning i can access them wherever and whenever I want to access them. This is very beneficial when we are travelling as having all the documents on the go is very necessary sometimes.

Google Drive review by carlos eduardo b.
carlos eduardo b.

" Excellent this tool google drive, totally useful, I recommend it"

What do you like best?

I love it because I can have access at any place and time, and from any device since everything is stored in the google cloud, if I need to translate something, this software google drive ha it has more than 53 languages, it helps me to download and upload files that are in the network, it has a space of up to 1gigabit. If a block happens I can rest assured that the backup in the cloud saves the documents.

What do you dislike?

You should make sure to put a password because it can not be safe, and if the document is more than one editor can be deleted by any of them, it can be a bit complicated to use since it has many functions and this can make it difficult for use it It must also be taken into account that the use of the internet is mandatory, since without this connection it does not work, but despite this it is still a very useful tool, I recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend them, you should only have a gmail account to use it, excellent google drive

You can take it with you everywhere, you can access it from any device, not necessarily from your PC, if you need some retouching, you can edit it. Using this software in Excel sheets makes it easy for you to add and export data

Google Drive review by Antonino C.
Antonino C.

"My opinion of Google Drive "

What do you like best?

That is a free software and that allows me to work in a group effectively, it is free and you can make changes between several people and in this way achieve a result among all, I consider it a pretty good software and also has tools that can be easily understood , it is useful when among several you can not meet and through this software you can keep in touch and do a good job and good presentation

What do you dislike?

I consider that what I do not like very much about this software is that you can only access it with the internet, that is, you can not visualize it in any way unless it is with internet and in addition to this you risk losing the Inofrmacion if at some point you do not have a good password that protects each of those involved

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you know the software thoroughly because it is quite useful and beneficial, especially when you want to work as a team

I think that what I do not like much about this software is that you can only access it with the Internet, that is, you can not visualize it in any way unless it is with the Internet and you risk losing the Inofrmación if at any time you do not have a good password that protects each one of those involved and in a certain way can be a risk is something very important and confidential

Google Drive review by Allison W.
Allison W.

"My Honest Google Drive Review"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love Google Drive. It is so convenient and offers a "one-stop shop" for storing documents, photos, forms, etc. with my family, friends and colleagues. Google Drive was recently used to share information with my family about our Family Reunion. We were able to share pictures to be included in our program.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked about Google Drive was not being able to share items with family members who did not have access or a Google account. There is nothing I dislike about Google Drive itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are hesitant or apprehensive about Google Drive, don't be. Google Drive is very easy to use and navigate. There are tutorials available to assist you with all the features. Once you get the basic hang of using Google Drive, you will love it. Google Drive will be that "back up" for photos and documents so you will not have to worry about losing them. I highly recommend Google Drive.

For work, Google Drive is used to share documents with my colleagues. We share productivity reports and and documents needed on a daily basis.

For home and personal use, Google Drive is used to share family and friend photos, and used to store information to the Cloud.

Google Drive is a lifesaver by saving time, money, etc. I do not have to spend money getting copies made, I just upload items and share with others.

Google Drive review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"The Ultimate Cloud Storage"

What do you like best?

Google Drive is inexpensive, easy to use, and 100% reliable. It enables me to work in a virtual environment (coffee shop, airport, hotel, etc.) or in my home office and know that everything I am doing is up to date and there when I need it. It also ensures that if equipment or hard drives are lost or stolen, my data is secure and ready for my new devices.

What do you dislike?

Google makes fantastic products however isn't really as much a 'customer friendly' company as Apple or Sony is. For example you can walk into a computer big box store and see kiosks supporting Apple products or Samsung phones or other products, but there never really is a Google guy or gal there to help you. Strangely I have used the support of Samsung a lot in these stores or even the store where I bought my mobile phone to integrate products like Google Drive more fully. So in that sense, I think Google has always been a bit "shy" when it comes to after purchase support and advice. Fortunately there are loads of books and free videos on YouTube to help you out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

While you can be 99.97% sure the internet will be up and your files will be avaible, Google Drive should really be part of a storage solution that includes hard drives for redundancy and security, and even archival DVDs for storage of data which is really valuable to you.

I use Google Drive as a backup to many of my image and data files and as well by using the Google Office products -- DOCS, SHEETS, FORMS, etc., I am able to maintain everything in one location accessible from any computer in the world hooked up to the internet.

Google Drive review by Miguel A.
Miguel A.

"Drive is the best for education-work"

What do you like best?

I started to use this software when I was at college and it helped me through a lot of things like making suff with my teams at the same time editing .docs, .pptx, etc. in a few words almost all the office suite is included in there for you to share with your partners.

Another very useful tool that I continue to use at my workplace is the cloud storage that they give you for free so you can put all your files in there and also share them with the email addresses that you want.

I would totally recommend this amazing product to anybody that needs to get assignments done at college and at work some office related stuff if you don't have the office suite installed.

One last great feature is that if you delete things from your drive and also from the recycle bin, you can get them back if you contact support, all with complete privacy.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that you need to give permissions sometimes because the other person couldn't use or watch the thing you just shared with their email, never knew why but it happened sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's dropbox but the best for me is Drive to be honest.

I have solved some stuff for example if I don't have a flash drive with me at that time, I can put it on my drive and then download it on the other computer or smartphone that I need to use it but you need the app to use it at the smartphone.

Google Drive review by Freddy O.
Freddy O.

"all your files in the cloud, but at hand"

What do you like best?

What I like about this tool is that to access, I just need to have a Google email account (Gmail). Among its main advantages are being a free service, offering 5 Gigabytes of free storage to store information and being able to be used not only from the PC, but also from the different incredible mobile devices, not, What I like about this tool is that to access, I just need to have a Google email account (Gmail). Among its main advantages are being a free service, offering 5 Gigabytes of free storage to store information and being able to be used not only from the PC, but also from the different incredible mobile devices. In addition, Google Drive can connect with other Applications. Among the most recommended; PDF Mergy and HelloSign that I consider them very good

What do you dislike?

something I do not like and should review is the shared storage Google Drive 15GB free storage, 100GB for $ 1.99, 1TB for $ 9.99 and more than 10TB for $ 99.99, monthly. However, this capacity is not such, as it is shared with the Gmail, Google+ and Drive services. and another thing is the insecurity for unified services this could generate a big problem, because in case someone could appropriate a session started from Google Drive, it would have access to Gmail, Google+ and other Google services without having any password

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for User confidence. Trust in the stability of the Google brand. Over time, the cloud will become important in our lives, in it we will leave our important files, photos, videos, part of our life and our work, which we will want to be always accessible, safe, Integration with Google Docs, offering the possibility of working in a group. Google Docs is integrated into Google Drive, what's more, you could say that Google Drive is an evolution of Google Docs.

Using this tool you can promote cooperative work and self-evaluation. You will also find in this application a way to learn, save files in the cloud, review your texts and be able to consult the dictionary or the translator, if necessary

Google Drive review by Manjari M.
Manjari M.

"Comprehensive tool"

What do you like best?

The user interface is easy to move around especially with the newly added folder options. Unlike drop box it is easy to navigate between folders and locate files. Search tool and Quick Aceess on the top menu in the drive is most helpful to locate your files from any year/month. Cloud back up gives you peace of mind saving the documents in case of a crash.

What do you dislike?

The looks are bare and they could add more features like enabling editing files within the platform. Would also be helpful if individual folders could be color coded or similar markings which would appease the looks as well as easiness. Also would appreciate if indiviudal files could be opened simultaneously in multiple tabs for comaprison and study.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps you push your work faster making sure the data is saved and shared in time!

Using google drive in place of excel sheets helps to add and export data without the need to save and upload/download files each time. Saves tons of time. Jumping between files are

Google Drive review by Dave E.
Dave E.

"Super Way to Share When Your Out of the Office"

What do you like best?

This is a great document sharing resource. Our industry includes techs that are involved in Multi Site Projects and Service. We use this software to share our schedules and service needs with techs that are always on the road. We also use it to turn in expenses and receipts when on the road.

What do you dislike?

I have had some trouble with the mobile app at times. I have entered in information on our schedule and when I went to the schedule later the information was not there. This has not happened often just a handful of times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say if you are going to use this as a way for techs to keep in touch make sure they are scheduled to do so at regular intervals. There is no point in sharing information if no one is checking. So it is good to make sure everyone can login and does login.

We have used this software to easily collaborate when on the road and to keep everyone on the same page.

Google Drive review by Oscar Antonio R.
Oscar Antonio R.

"It is an excellent, safe and reliable online file and data storage application."

What do you like best?

Well, Google Drive is a storage server of all types of files, photos, texts, music, movies and data online, it is very attractive and can be used for free and I can access it from my mobile device, tablet or computer, that is to say that I can upload my personal files to the cloud from any place that finds me sea in the house or in my place of work this seems very nice, I have a friendly interface for users we can organize our personal or business files in folders what allows us to have them identified and separated to be more effective and faster when looking for them in the cloud. In general it is a tool these days and it works as a virtual hard disk and you only need a good Internet connection and a Gmail account.

What do you dislike?

Against this tool there are no negative features since it is a very complete application, however because it is an application that is in the cloud our files can be exposed by a hacker and remove our files or install a virus, I I'm in the banking system I need a lot of security in my data and files that I upload to the cloud, this is why you always need an update of the security procedures in the passwords, another aspect that we must take into account is that if we do not have a Internet connection we can not access our files because they are in the cloud

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is highly recommended for many reasons, it is easy to access, you only need a Gmail account to access this virtual hard drive, on the other hand you do not need any installation to start using it, another benefit that Google Drive has is that it can be used in line this is very attractive for all users currently and because you are on the internet you can enter from anywhere you are with just your mobile, tablet or computer, additional part of this tool is free. In general it is a very useful and recommended server.

Through this cloud I can keep all my personal documents, for educational purposes, business, recreational and others, one of its great benefits is that with just a good internet connection and a device is mobile, tablet or computer I can see my files Wherever I am, this is a great advantage today as it works like a virtual hard drive. It is a very useful tool these days.

Google Drive review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"fundamental Google Collection - must need to know how to use"

What do you like best?

Without exaggeration, Google Drive should be the "it" product that everyone should know how to use or at least know about when using a computer. It is the hub for any google or other doc-related products and let the users aggregate and utilize this platform to organize all of their documents. You can store most of your documents online for free and also create and work on documents online if you want to. It truly feels like I can do everything via this platform for free compared to the costly MS Suite. I highly recommend everyone to learn how to use this platform as it will make your life so much easier with a wide range of functions it provides.

What do you dislike?

I really do endorse everything about Google Drive but sometimes I feel that they should improve the mobile app version of this. The mobile app version is still very easy to use but I feel that it's missing quite a bit of function compared to website version. Also, I do feel the interface is often neglected as it's difficult to find the correct functions that I want to use in both mobile and website platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know how to utilize this platform efficiently as it can get very messy if you don't organize all the documents on a regular basis!

Google Drive gives me a free storage space to organize all of my business or personal documents in this 1 platform. It is free and very easy to use.

Google Drive review by Marco Marcello M.
Marco Marcello M.

"It´s our official colaborative office suite, for a group of about 50 person"

What do you like best?

The colaboration features and the access to the files any where and in multiple devices is amaizing.

We have a distribuited work force in 15 locations, 7 cities and 3 countries and all the work products are actualizated, we can work simultanesusly.

We can´t imagine our work this days without Drive, we wonder every day, how we managed before it.

We use a lot the comments feature, with the capabilities to assign task to people, it is a very good help.

What do you dislike?

The features of each application is not reach enough (but it improves constantly). Navigting in a spreadsheet and numerating paragrafs in a document are the most anoing things.

We use Team folders (I don´t know the accureted neme in english, in spanish they are called "Unidades de Equipo") and the control access features are limitated, we miss the posibility to have a file in more than one folder.

The backup features should be richer, we (and our certificators) are aware for data missing if Google decides to close or limitate the service.

We have ideas to improve the usability, maybe good things to us it in several industries, for example:

Improve the "Historial de cambios" now it is baased in a time line manner, shoud be in a part of the document manner an also in a collaborator manner, all of this with reporting capabilities.

Also in the comments, resolutions and task assignments feature, soud be good to have the posibilities to hide the comments to certain users, for example to blind review the same document in order to conduct a proper inspection...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, it´s amazing.

We use it for everything.

Software development: Requirements engeneering, inspections, knowledge base in our enterprise,

Quality Assurance: politics, standards and quality assurance techniques.

Accounting and finance.

File sharing with our clients, supliers and colaborators (consultants, students, ...).

Google Drive review by Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.

"Awesome tool, especially connected with other Google apps"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to create, share, and edit documents, presentations, spreadsheets, etc. I've done many projects using Drive - best collaborative app out there in my opinion. You can also do so much because all of Google's apps are connected: Photos, Sheets, Doc, Slides, etc

What do you dislike?

Formatting can get out of whack when converting Microsoft files into Google form to share with other people. Also, many keyboard controls are different, which I find especially bothersome in Sheets. Maybe I am just not as familiar with Google's products, but they don't seem to have quite the range of editing options as the Microsoft versions (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)

I can easily share documents, photos, spreadsheets, and presentations with others. They can also edit them, or simply comment suggestions, which can easily be incorporated into the final version. The cloud-based nature makes it available on all devices - I especially have appreciated being able to edit documents offline and then sync or upload them when I get back on WiFi

Google Drive review by Ashley T.
Ashley T.

"Google Drive for the Win!"

What do you like best?

Google drive is excellent because you are able to view/edit from wherever you are. We love the feature of getting updates every time someone makes a change to a document. It really helps keep everyone on the same page.

What do you dislike?

We don't dislike anything about Google Drive at this time. It has done everything that we need it to do, flawlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Drive is an excellent companion if you are looking to share files and such with your employees, especially if things are always changing! It is a great tool to keep everyone on the same page.

We mostly use Google Drive to keep track of our job costing. We create excel spreadsheets in there that are updated daily with all of our expenses of each project we have going on, so it is easy to see where we are at and what we have remaining.

Google Drive review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"The best application to store, share or transfer files"

What do you like best?

Represents a free storage space in the cloud and which accepts a variety of files so I do not have to rely on hard drives.

Here I can do collaborative work, since I can share and edit documents with other users, facilitating the completion of work in the company.

- It has a large number of integrated tools in the Google platform that facilitates the work and allows the exchange of large files, and without any limitation of file types

What do you dislike?

In order to access my files I have to make use of an internet connection.

After 15 GB of storage you can pay to get more space

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a simple and easy to use interface, allows uploading and downloading files and information on the network

You can easily access the files of the company from anywhere, since Google has some fast servers.

Google Drive review by Mwangi W.
Mwangi W.

"Best cloud storage with easy email integration"

What do you like best?

Google Drive is a cloud storage solution provided by Google. With Drive we can upload files that are too large to be sent via email and share them with our contacts or colleagues easily.I also like that I can do all this free of any cost and my files can be accessed from any device signed with my google account.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything in Google Drive. It has very helpful to me, colleagues and the company. I would be happy to try out any new features that might be availed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage everyone to try Google Drive. There are many benefits to using it and it ensures security of file stored.I have been collaborating on many projects with other team members easily. Its easy working with gmail lets me send updates to projects easily.

Google Drive helps us upload files that cannot be sent directly to contacts through email and easily share the same files.

Google Drive review by Ruben A.
Ruben A.

"The potential use of Google Drive."

What do you like best?

It is excellent Software, since they have access at any time and time, you can upload and download files and information on the network, it has space of up to 1 gigabit of all types of files, it has a translator included with 53 languages, it does not depend on a computer, since you have everything in your email account on the internet.

What do you dislike?

People can see the pages you use, the user is not safe if you do not create a good password to protect it, the use of the internet is mandatory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Installing Google Drive on your terminal is very simple:

Access the Play Store or App Store from your mobile launcher.

Find the application and click Install.

Go back to the launcher, locate the application and open it.

Create an account if you do not have it or access with your gmail to synchronize all your devices.

Once this is done, you can import, upload and save the files you want.

With these simple steps you will already have a good amount of files available to work with from anywhere.

With Google Drive you can store and share any type of files in the cloud, that is, you have the opportunity to upload all types of material in different formats to your own virtual hard disk and access it from any other place provided you have Internet, without occupying any space on your mobile or device.

Google Drive review by valentina l.
valentina l.

"The cloud storage system, where I can create, share and save my files on the network through google."

What do you like best?

I like that it comes included with my Gmail account. Through your cloud storage system I can save any type of document. Presentations, music, photos, videos, shared files, shared folders, etc. It is easy to access because the account is completely free and has a lot of space. It is easy to organize your files and you can share files with a link without having to share the folder (as in Dropbox).

What do you dislike?

Well it could be said that the speed in the loading and unloading, when millions of users are loading and unloading together, the speed will slow down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend google drive mainly to students, it is a very useful sister since you can access your files from any of your devices, being able to edit and modify your documents, as well as view photos and videos or listen to the music that has been saved; anywhere at any time only with internet access. I recommend it a lot!

To be able to access Google Drive and access my files at any time and anywhere, as long as I have my lapto or device at hand with the network, since it can be accessed with several devices, such as PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. This is very important at the time I need to download some information for a client or at the university some work to deliver.

Google Drive review by Eliane D.
Eliane D.

"Google drive is so useful!"

What do you like best?

I love having access to all my documents everywhere I go. It makes it easy to manage and share with all the people in my team. The app is so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

You have to accept any changes made into the Google drive (move a file) so it makes it that if you don't accept the change made, then your whole google drive won't sync. You can obviously change that setting, but it took us a long time to figure it out. The customer service is almost non-existent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Google drive, because almost everybody has a gmail and it is nice to have everything group together. It is easy to use and once it is set up properly, it really makes a difference in a business.

We made it easier to update any documents and share it in an instant.

Google Drive review by eric g.
eric g.

"Easy to use and free cloud storage "

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about google drive is the ability to edit documents in real time with multiple users. This is not common in free cloud storage providers like Dropbox. I also like how you can access it through any mobile device like iPhone and Android and it is still effortless to use.

What do you dislike?

It does not have the best intuitiveness and I have experienced some connectivity problems when saving my work. Maybe an internet connect. Also, it does not have client support for Linux either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add Linux!

It allows multiple users to seamlessly edit and view documents. It is great for school as well as a business when working with small or large teams. It helps when you are working from home and you need to collaborate with others.

Google Drive review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"Information at hand"

What do you like best?

Excellent application, I can access all my files anywhere I am from Pc's, Mobile, Laptop, Table and with any operating system and browser, since this program can be used by all. I can also share work files to be reviewed and corrected by others in real time. I can have useful documentation to use at any time I have it. The whole family can use the information, since it can allow access to the files through permissions, such as: reading, writing.

At the business level it would be very useful, since you could work projects at distances and keep all your members informed. These could coregir and contribute ideas with files of shared texts and thus not have to carry documents over from one place to another.

What do you dislike?

You can not have the google directory for multiple users on a single computer. You must have internet service with a lot of speed to exchange information instantly. Your document viewer does not maintain the format of similar schedules.

I have been able to have important documents that I do not have in physical to carry out any procedure, be it financial or administrative.

Google Drive review by Joselin R. P.
Joselin R. P.

"Google drive is a good alternative to create, edit and save files safely and free."

What do you like best?

I use google drive frequently, my experience has been really good. I can create, access and share my files easily and from any device, it also allows me to work collaboratively with other users in the same file, it's amazing.

What do you dislike?

In general, I think that Google Drive works quite well, the only thing I do not like is that when loading or downloading documents, its speed is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get more security when using google drive, I recommend using a virtual safe in the cloud that allows you to encrypt the files before sending them to the cloud.

Google drive makes teamwork easier, its tools and functionalities are very versatile and useful. It is a tool that has allowed me to increase my productivity and best of all is that it is free.

Google Drive review by Dominique B.
Dominique B.

"Pretty decent!"

What do you like best?

This is much more intuitive than I find Dropbox. Making shared folders for multiple team members to access all information and form submissions is a snap. Graphics for promotional purposes are easily kept consistent due to being able to send and upload PSD files to the folders. Many filetypes are permitted.

What do you dislike?

Previewing documents such as PDF or docx is not always as clear as it could be. It would be nice to integrate a large file preview, as well as some kind of quicker upload for large files such as promotional footage and INDD proofs for publication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Familiarize yourself with the acceptable file formats and make sure to share the project folder with your entire team. Make pasta while you upload a 30 second video, you'll be waiting a while.

The benefits are primarily based on the fact that it's free and adding people to your shared folders for ease of communication is incredibly simple. The drawback is again with the lack of ease regarding large files.

Google Drive review by Sandy L.
Sandy L.

"Anywhere, anytime I can access to my data"

What do you like best?

I like the option save or print your file on google drive while using Google Chrome

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way files are being in sync

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nowadays the leader in the cloud in google, if you are looking for the security of data you have to choose Google Drive.

I use google drive to make a daily backup of the server for storing sensitive data. With Google drive, we are able to work on a file in real time and t.ogether. No headache for disk crash and losing data. While my boss is out of the country the information is available on time and no need to be connected to the data center.No worries for viruses, if a file affected it won't be uploaded to the Drive. Everything is secure and protected. No problem to share big data with anybody in the world. I have a colleague living in Canada and I work with him while I am working in my office in Chile, we work through a database for Quickbooks and it works fine. We just set up an email for that. Our life is much better and whatever the extension a file is we can share it with it and this is what we are facing every day, a different type of file to work on. I think for my little workspace I don't think I need a Nas or server to do the job while Google is the key answer to my problem.

Google Drive review by Roberto Carlos D.
Roberto Carlos D.

"Since I met Google Drive I have not stopped using it. It is really very good."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is that you can generate documents in different formats and save them automatically in the cloud. It has quite clear classifications and also has add-ons that help to customize the app to your liking and demand. It has good storage capacity. I like very much.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any complaints about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you have done a great job with this app. I do not have a deep recommendation, really. The only advisable thing is to make it a little more attractive and expand its advertising.

The biggest benefit I get from this app is that I can save everything in the cloud in a very organized way. This allows me to have access whenever I want from anywhere. I can have access to some documents, including, without connection. In the case of work, we can share any type of content and document and each person can contribute and collaborate to generate a unique document. It's great that you can generate access permissions, for example: if you want only colleagues to read the document, or choose who can edit and comment. It's that great and truly very last.

Google Drive review by Manuel A.
Manuel A.

"Best cloud drive in the market"

What do you like best?

The first great feature google drive has is that it provides 15GB freely which is more than enough for most users. Also with Drive there is no need to save documents, since the connection is frequently refreshed. Plus google drive works on almost every smartphone no matter of the operative system so switching from devices is really comfortable.

What do you dislike?

In some cases relying on an internet connection is a great limitation, so I would highly advice taking caution when in the need to submit clients documents in those scenarios. Also is a bit pricey when compared to other similar softwares.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One thing I wouldn't recommend is saving security sensitive information such as bank information, since there is always the possibility that hacking occurs

In our business we use google drive while sharing information mostly when not in the office, since we don't need to rely on flash drives, so when in clients offices we just download our documents and submit them, it saves a lot of money in that regard.

Google Drive review by Ishan P.
Ishan P.

"Google Drive | File Storage & Sharing"

What do you like best?

We can carry digital documents and access it anywhere using Google Drive. The syncing app in Android and desktop is very useful. As we can even have offline access to any file whenever we want while travelling where we might not have good internet access.

What do you dislike?

Making groups and then sharing files with those group of people feature is not present. Else, everything else is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool. Use it with your team. It provides even 15 GB free

Being able to edit files together in live mode along with the team is just excellent productivity hack that is provided by Google Drive. Following shared files feature is awesome, as it sends us notifications when the file is updated by any other member. Also, as it is Google, it is fully safe from hackers and thus no internal data is compromised to people outside the organization.

Google Drive review by Titouan G.
Titouan G.

"Sharing your files without any extra cost"

What do you like best?

Google Drive is a service from Google company wich allows us to store files on an other place than on our hardware. As we don't need a minimum configuration to use this service, it is very easy to use it. To drop a file, jsut click on it and release in the Google Drive window. This service is free at the beginning, when you have less than 15GB to put on your Drive. Flexibility and diversity of uses are the main qualities of this service from Google. It is free, in a major times of use. You also may use this services to create online presentation and share it. It is a very good aspect. You will not have any problem of compatibility to do presentations without the software that you used to do it such as Microsoft Office products (.ppt .docx and so on files).

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not as good as the web version and not so useful. Personnaly, I don't need to manage my online files from my mobile and it is not possible to edit one if you did it with an other software. I am not really disapointed because the use of this service is free, while you have an active Google account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommand to change the mobile app to be able to edit a major part of the files.

The possibility to share and follow the files shared is awesome.

Google Drive review by Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

"Collaboration Done Right"

What do you like best?

I like that I can share links with team members, friends, and family. I like that my entire document file is stored in GDrive and "sync'ed" with my laptop hard drive. However, I can access 100% of my GDrive from any internet connection including my iphone, ipad, PC terminals using Chrome browser, etc.

What do you dislike?

The link addresses for folders and documents can be quite long and ugly in email. I find myself often "hyperlinking" text within an email, website, etc when referencing anything in my GDrive--I wish there was a goo.gle "bit.ly" style link shortening option available and custom URL options like goog.le/taxes - or something like that. And it seems like a small issue but in Google Spreadsheets I'm only able to insert a photo rather than copy/paste one in sometimes. I'm bummed I'll soon have to pay given my amount of data consumed. I'm also bummed that there is no easy encryption offering and there is not a good "Security reputation" for items saved and shared in GDrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Collaboration, Records Keeping, and simple effective document management. Use Offline-mode so you won't be stuck presenting a Presentation without internet. You'll never look at collaboration the same again until you've co-built a Spreadsheet with someone remotely while over the phone (skype, facetime, etc). Screensharing is SO SLOW on slower connections, and leads to poor VOIP experiences. Skip screenshare all together and have others follow along with a link to your Google Drive item. Have clients/teammate, whomever, leave Comments on your documents to enhance the experience. Oh, and have you tried hyper-linking your Table of Contents in Google Documents yet? It's a perfectly implemented feature.

I'm solving every business and personal problem with Google Drive. What happens if my laptop is stolen? I use "FindmyIPhone" and I wipe it, update some passwords, and otherwise, business as usual as long as I have access to a Chrome Browser to navigate to drive.google.com! I'm self-employed with various clients (about 100) - so I use Google Drive for both purposes seamlessly. I collaborate with outsource team mates and virtual assistants, I save all records - it's great.

Google Drive review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I like that we can host and share documents all in one place. You can update in real-time and things can be easily shared among different team members. Gives you options to organize information within spreadsheets and to create folders with permissions. This makes volunteer management so smoother if your volunteers change frequently. All the documents that are needed from year to year can easily be stored here and shared with new chairs.

What do you dislike?

Google Drive for government agency's, educational institutions, etc. is a commonly blocked software, I have tried to utilize this to keep board members informed but not every can access things from their work environments. Given that I work with volunteers this makes planning difficult. If you have multiple gmail accounts, sometimes getting access to things can be a bit tricky, ensuring that your volunteers are sharing the information with the correct email is important. I have a main email that I use and my clients know this email and often times share files with me through that email, unfortunately it is not the gmail and then I have to request permission from the alternate email, which takes time that I don't always have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for housing and sharing documents. If you are looking for a way to house documents without the price tag, then Google Drive is for you. If you work with volunteers and need a place to set-up committees where information can be shared and updated in real time, this product is the perfect solution.

A free option to coordinate document sharing and housing of important information in a "cloud" type of environment. With the changing technology, housing all a clients documents on one person's computer can prove detrimental if they are lost, this gives an alternative to housing historical information in a place where anyone can access things at any time.

Google Drive review by Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.

"What's Not to Love? "

What do you like best?

Accessibility is by far the best feature of Google Drive. I house most of my documents on Drive for both my full-time day job and my small LLC. I can upload, store, organize, add, or edit documents from just about anywhere. I often just pull things up on my phone when I'm on the run and need to reference something. Usually this kind of accessibility means that security is lacking, but I've never lost a document or dealt with any kind of cybersecurity issue. Everything feels very safe housed on Drive.

What do you dislike?

If I'm somewhere that doesn't have a top-notch internet connection, it can take a minute or two for my documents to full load. This isn't a big issue but it does slow me down occasionally. If you're impatient, this may irk you.

I write and edit for a living, so I'm constantly sharing documents with my writing team, clients, colleagues, etc. Being able to have a single living version that's backed up online and easily accessed by all parties is a huge time-saver for me.

Google Drive review by Louise M.
Louise M.

"Absolutely love it!"

What do you like best?

Everything is in one place. There is so much storage space. I can access my Drive from anywhere that there is an internet connection, across multiple devices. A clean, clear, and easy-to-navigate user interface is always at the top of my list of priorities when it comes to software, and Google Drive has just that! I can easily organize documents, files, etc into folders to keep everything in the right place.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, in particular, comes to mind when I think about what I might dislike about this product. Yes, I can confidently say that there is absolutely nothing I dislike about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You will not look back. You will use it even more than you think you will.

Google Drive makes it incredibly easy for me to share information with my colleagues and students. Ease of access to shared folders makes for quick and easy communication between individuals working on the same projects. Again, everybody's input in one place where it is easy to see the "big picture" with all contributions in the same display.

Google Drive review by Erin C.
Erin C.

"Best Cloud Document Solution"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my documents from anywhere and no need for a VPN or to dial into a network. I also like that its easy to collaborate with team members since we're on a distributed team. I really like that you can make edits even after you've shared it with someone.

I also like that it seamlessly integrates with your desktop so that files can be synced from your desktop to your google drive. This saves a lot of time!

What do you dislike?

Viewing on mobile can be difficult. When people send me a doc type thats not supported it can be difficult to change that document into an editable document type. Sometime people don't use google docs and therefore don't know how to open docs shared with them. If multiple people are editing a doc it can be difficult to see who made the changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Google Drive because it makes everyones life more productive and it also makes any sort of remote work much easier. Collaboration is super easy and sharing documents that can be constantly updated and knowing everyone has the latest version is a huge plus. If you use gmail, its even easier to attach documents directly from your google drive.

Ability to collaborate with teams who are all over the world. One place to find all documents. Our processes are much more streamlined and its easy to find important documentation.

Learning about Google Drive?

* We monitor all Google Drive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.