Google Drive

Drive: Store everything, share anything. Automatically sync files from Mac or PC to your personal drive in Google's cloud. Access files anywhere.

Work for Google Drive?
Flockrush  business content management  2x

Learning about Google Drive?

Google Drive Reviews

Ask Google Drive a Question
Showing 2255 Google Drive reviews
Google Drive review by <span>Shaun E.</span>
Shaun E.

Google Drive - Better Than One Drive

What do you like best?

Google Drive, not only do you get unlimited storage (enterprise account) but Google Drive links in with all the other Google products. Not only is it easy to store, Microsoft Word and Excel documents (to name a few) on Google Drive, but you can also open them from Google Drive directly. There is no need to be switching between multiple pieces of software, everything works from one place! You also have the ability to convert some of the popular Microsoft formats so they can be used in Sheets, Docs ect. This allows sharing and multiple collaborations. Another very useful feature from a business perspective is the fact you can share folders, this means all the documents with this folder can also be viewed by the selected users. This saves masses of time over sharing each document individually! Google Drive, like many other Google products can be accessed from either Google Chrome or an app on multiple devices! This means stored data can be downloaded, if necessary while away from the computer! Not to mention you have a backup if all your physical documents were to be erased! finally, the ability to star documents makes it easy to view those documents required for everyday use.

What do you dislike?

I occasionally experience a glitch where I cannot move documents to a folder first time (by dragging and dropping), but this does not really affect productivity as it tends to work second time round.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Migrate all Microsoft documents into Google Drive!

Sharing folders from Google Drive is a must! This means Sales teams, Management ect can share all relevant documents from one place!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Drive
Google Drive review by <span>Manju S.</span>
Manju S.

So far so good

Validated Review
What do you like best?

1. Ease of use

2. Faster upgradibility

3. Easy access to audience

4. Faster way to share files to peers and colleague.

5. One of the best could storage service.

What do you dislike?

1. Sometimes picking and dropping files in google drive doesnt really work and i keep trying it multiple times to accomplish it. It can be annoying sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A nifty way to back up all your files and save up space in hard disk.

A good way to maintain an online repository of your important documents that could be shared with peers and colleagues. If you are not using an enterprise account then, you get a 15GB free space for your personal use, where one can offload a lot of data from phone and free up some space. Also the automatic sync options in your mobile phone makes sure you dont have to manually sync the datas every now and then.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Google Drive review by <span>Tom C.</span>
Tom C.

Review of Google Drive

What do you like best?

Google Drive is perfect for backing up the photos and videos that I capture on my cell phone. There are other features for document sharing and storage that are useful, but the overall backup of content on my cell phone is the best feature personally. Having lost cell phones in the past, and therefore losing all content on them, the ability of Google Drive to take this worry away is great. I also like how Google Drive allows me to share content with others directly through Google. Rather than having to create new emails or post on different media outlets, I can share content easily in the same platform.

What do you dislike?

The one issue I've had with Google Drive that frustrated me was switching to a new device. When I purchased and activated my new device, there were immediately issues with uploading and ensuring my content was uploaded. I had to adjust my settings, then uninstall and install Google Drive again to get it working properly. I also think that it is not easy to interact and share content with people who do not actively use Google Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free so try it out and I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Google Drive frees up storage space and backs up your content easily.

I've solved my file management and backup issues prior to being able to store things in the cloud. I have also had less issues with reaching my storage capacity on my devices and computer because large files are now stored in the cloud. This has led to speed increases on my devices and therefore more efficient use. Faster devices creates more output and general enjoyment while operating a device.

Google Drive review by <span>Sohayla R.</span>
Sohayla R.

Online storage and workspace

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Google Drive is FANTASTIC for content storage and sharing. This Google function has made my life immensely easy as I can upload any document I want for remote use. I can easily access my files anywhere. Likewise, this space allows users to organize content as they like. I can create folders if I prefer or leave documents independent. Any of these can be shared with any person or group. I like the function that allows the user to select if others can edit or view the content, which is reassuring so that content cannot be changed unless a user specifically wants changes to be made. Finally, the search function via the "files shared with me" are great. I often have a lot of content with other users as the content originators. This allows me to easily navigate and use files made by others which I may not otherwise readily save.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that this platform uses a lot of data and energy when accessed via the mobile app. It can be draining to the cell phone. This can take away from the drive's strength in allowing users to access content remotely and at any point they require. Likewise, I have had some difficulty making edits to my documents on the mobile app and additional plugins are required for the drive to function.

The drive allows for the sharing of very large data with other users. Likewise with the editing function allowed, others can upload their content as well. This allows for large group collaboration. Above all, it allows for old data to be left online, thus helping new teams look back at content for their work in the future.

Google Drive review by <span>Isabel H.</span>
Isabel H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Es una herramienta que permite compartir archivos de una manera muy sencilla, permitiendo mantener todo organizado en carpetas. Solo necesitas tener internet para acceder a tus archivos, que por su peso no puedes mantener en el correo, lo que facilita mucho cuando tienes reuniones fuera de la ciudad, evitando el uso de disco duros externos, por ejemplo. Además, permite que tengas el control de quien ve o no determinada información, eso me gusta.

What do you dislike?

Lo que mas me ha disgustado de Google Drive es su velocidad para subir y descargar información. Del resto me siento muy satisfecha con las bondades que brinda.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo ampliamente el uso de google drive para grupos pequeños. Es muy sencillo de utilizar. Almacena información de gran tamaño, al alcance de todas las personas que tu requieras y con solo disponer de acceso a internet.

Fue muy útil para intercambiar información con un equipo de trabajo que se encontraba en otra región del país y se nos dificultaba hacer reuniones constantes. Decidimos que la mejor manera de compartir los avances en el trabajo era a través de Google Drive, obteniendo los resultados esperados y optimizando los recursos.

Google Drive review by <span>Frederick K.</span>
Frederick K.
Validated Review

Accessible anywhere is key featurenecdte d

Validated Review
What do you like best?

As the title says, I like being able to never stress over files I deleted or sent an email and forgot to attach the file because I know my docs are always there and I can quickly pull up anything a customer asks about. I'm always prepared. Like a boy scout.

What do you dislike?

Limited space and picture files save at a reduced size in Google Photos, so I have to save in my Drive if I need high quality copies, but this fills up the space making this a supplement to my image cloud provider. I would use Google, but it's just not an option for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it because it's free. If you have a Gmail account, you already have a drive. Set it up so you can share files with other Gmail users because Gmail is the universal email

Efficient answers to client inquiries... Samples that are relavant to whatever needs arise. Makes our company look good when we don't have to say, "I'll have to get back to you." Customer service and client retention are the business problems we're solving by using Google Drive.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Google Drive?

* We monitor all Google Drive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.