Do you work for Google Drive?

Google Drive Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Drive?

Store, sync, and share files easily. Safely store all of your company’s data in one place. Access files easily from desktop and mobile devices and control how teams share them.

Google Drive Screenshots

Google Drive Profile Details

Google Drive Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Drive Reviews

1-50 of 3004 total Google Drive reviews

Google Drive Reviews

1-50 of 3004 total Google Drive reviews
Google Drive review by Leanna H.
Higher Education Cordinator
Higher Education
Most Recent Google Drive Video Review

"It keeps me organized"

Google Drive review by Rahul J.
Student Worker
Computer Hardware
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Google drive is the best drive I have ever used"

What do you like best?

Google drive is helping me daily to create many documents and store it in a safe place. It allows you to save any kind of file whether it's a document or image. It also allows you to sync data from your PC which is so cool feature. It gives you an additional 15 GB space which is used to store and kind of file and this storage can be upgraded by becoming a paid member.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike here, trust me. I've been using this app for almost two years and I've never faced any problem yet. Absolutely love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'll recommend everyone to use Google Drive. This is the best drive I have used till now. It's functions are so easy to use that everyone can easily use it. Google team is always there if you have any query and they also give you timely new opportunities for your business. So at least once you should try it.

I'm currently using Google drive for saving my transcribed documents to any safe place and I chosen Google drive. Really this app has helped me a lot in my work. This app is my companion in every document formation. It's features are too easy to use which can be easily understood by anyone.

Google Drive review by Kugan K.
Administrative Assistant
Consumer Services

"The safest Storage for the confidential Documents, personal photos and etc."

What do you like best?

It is very helpful to save the photos, and documents. Because of that, we able to make free the local drives. And also, we can access the stored documents and photos anywhere. Google Drive can operate from mobile devices. So, we able to access those, anytime. This is very trust storage. Up to now, we did not face any threats from this platform.

What do you dislike?

It is very trustful storage platform, even though, sometimes, when we upload the photos, those show only the thumb view. and some time it is request the wifi connection to upload the photos. and sometimes, some videos will shown as "upload complete". But when we try to download, it is not allowed, or sometime, the part of the videos will download and the between the download, the message will come as "unable to download the content". So, please look into that. Sometimes, because of my lack of IT knowledge, it has happened only for me. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very good platform for file transfer without any hassle. And it will help to transfer any type of files, and any type of capacity. And it is free to use. No money involve in this purchasing process. You easily login to the account, and use the Google Drive. It is a very useful file storage and transfer platform for multinational companies.

It is very helpful to share the documents worldwide within the organization. And it is a safest way to share and store the confidential documents. Further, it ease to use by anybody else without any big IT knowledge.

Google Drive review by Brayan B.
Analista

"Google Drive file hosting"

What do you like best?

It is a platform administered by Google, which allows you to log in from your Gmail account.

Google Drive is a secure option that allows you to save your work, videos, photos, in the cloud and share them with your family and friends, with reliable backups at hand.

Google Drive is a digital tool that allows you to upload your files at any time you can access your information

In Google Drive you can store and share content, it is a safe place for all your files and allows you to have them within reach in any space, you can save videos, photos, documents, files with high numeric content, among others. You just have to have a Gmail account. Cons: is conditioned to the use of the Internet and is limited only to the connection of a Gmail email.

Google Drive is helping me daily to create many documents and store them in a safe place. It allows me to save any type of file, be it a document or an image. It also allows you to synchronize the data of your PC, which is a very interesting feature. It provides you with an additional 15 GB space that is used to store and file type, and this storage can be updated by becoming a paid member.

What do you dislike?

It is conditioned to the use of internet, and limited only to a Gmail email connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all Gmail and Google users to use Google Drive. This application is great. Its functions are so easy to use that everyone can use them without any complications. The Google team is always there if you have any questions and also offers new and timely opportunities for your business. So at least once you should try it. The backup of a variety of files, which can be accessed at any time from the computer, phone, tablet, anywhere that has an Internet connection.

The backup of a variety of files, which can be accessed at any time from the computer, phone, tablet, anywhere that has an internet connection.

Google Drive review by Pankaj B.
Software Developer
Computer Hardware

"Likes or dislikes Google Drive"

What do you like best?

Google Drive is the online platform. There are 15 GB of storage in each user, in which you can store photos, videos, documents, etc. by uploading documents and creating documents in it, then through social media or through the mail, anyone can share. If you want to increase its 100 GB storage then you can increase the storage by paying Rs 130 and the Android app of Google Drive, which you can easily use in your mobile, and I also use this app, I can use it on laptops for about 2 to 3 years and I want you to use it too.

What do you dislike?

I believe in it that there is nothing to like in it. You believe me and see experiment once you too will believe it.

I've been using it for 2 to 3 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I want to say that there is no problem with this you use it, its security is very high and you get 15 GB storage.

If you go somewhere to roam or picnic and capture photos or videos there and your mobile is full and all of them are for your work, then upload it to Google Drive and you can free up your storage. Then you can capture photos and videos.

Google Drive review by Trenton C.
Online Marketing Manager

"Robust cloud storage solution, but can get messy"

What do you like best?

Drive is a robust cloud storage solution for individuals and businesses. Documents and photos sync easily, and if you're already using G Suite and/or Google's office apps such as Sheets, Drive is a seamless way to sync and share your files.

What do you dislike?

I find that in every Drive account I have it just ends up looking like a mess of scattered files. I'm not sure if this is just me, as I keep my computer's storage very organized, or if Drive isn't promoting a standard directory structure. I also find the layout to be disorganized, as folders and individual files seem to be mixed and scatted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drive is free, at least for individuals, files sync easily and it's available across platform and device. Give it a shot, but consider creating your own directories within drive to keep it from looking like a dog's breakfast.

Drive is a good way for colleagues to share files within the organization, and possibly even with clients or others outside the company. In this way it's a great collaboration tool. When you select a file to share it gives you several options that are great for teams, such as the ability to share with anyone in the company who has an email address using the same domain as yours.

Google Drive review by Faith T.
Digital Content and Community Manager
Retail

"Google Drive for Work"

What do you like best?

First thing, the fact that it is absolutely free is such an appealing feature! It is easy to use and very fast to operate. Google drive offers me a safe and reliable platform to store my files. With Google Drive, it is very easy to find your files even if you have a large number of files you have already added to your drive. The storage space it offers is so much!It will take me a few years to get through all that space for sure.

What do you dislike?

One of the Cons was that if a document has several editors and some of them delete the information you can lose it forever. It is also keen to note that if you want more storage for your data, you must subscribe to a plan that is not so cheap. There is also a need for you to have a steady internet connection when you access Google Drives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For file sharing and storage I would recommend Google drive to medium to large companies.

With its collaborative tool, it enables us to work multiple people at a go on any particular project.

Google Drive review by Maureen C.
Associate
Government Administration

"If you are a small business owner, you MUST be using Google Drive, it's the way of the future."

What do you like best?

Everyone uses Google Drive. And if they don't realize they do, they do. Google Suite runs my company so putting all our documents into Google Drive makes sense. It is great because we can easily share documents without bogging down inboxes, but we can also easily share and collaborate with clients and people outside of the company. It's just so simple.

What do you dislike?

Until you get the hang of actively using Google Drive, it doesn't seem super intuitive. It does take some practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Drive is the direction in which the future is going. Businesses will be using Google products entirely as technology increases and changes. Starting on this change now will make the future easier to which we acclimate!

My whole team can easily work on and contribute to project files on which we are working. It saves us from sending file after file and accidentally overlooking necessary changes. I can also share my time card with my supervisors.

Google Drive review by Moraima A.
Jefe de operaciones

"Safe and efficient storage of my work"

What do you like best?

This application offers an effective way to share information with my bosses. It supports all the documents and files of purchase, tenders of the work with security and well organized. And for more advantage is free. It also allows me to edit when there are human errors, the files in real time for a better work experience.

What do you dislike?

Like many of the users of the GDrive, the drawbacks of this application are; first that you must have a Gmail account and the second that you have to be connected to the internet for your job. And yet, this is what this API fascinates me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended it to all the people I know, what really is there is to download it to your computers, it is a practical tool for both the personal and the professional-labor. I recommend having order and specify the information at the time of archiving documents in the cloud.

With this tool you can have the files backed up in case of power and connection failures, also allows the computer to be less loaded with information only having all the files in the cloud. The department is kept informed in real time, which has made us more efficient in the buying movements of the university.

Google Drive review by Victor G.
Asistente administrativo

"So far it's the best cloud storage service I've used."

What do you like best?

It is, without doubt, one of the great services of Google and is available to users of most platforms and devices.

It is only necessary to have an internet connection to upload our data in Drive.

The data that is already in the cloud I can consult from my device only I must access my Google account.

Its interface is very cool and simple.

I can create backup copies of my data in Drive.

I can highlight files in this innovative storage medium, such as Google Drive.

I like it because it gives me confidence to have my data in the cloud, I always have Drive.

Apart is very used by teachers to share information of interest to us students.

I can share files with my colleagues at work and study, very easily and safely.

What do you dislike?

I do not find Google Drive disadvantage since it is free and it offers me for each Google account that I have, a space of 15GB that for me has been more than enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend organizing your files in folders as this will make your location faster, it is like organizing them on your own hard disk, the clearer the folder structure the easier you will find what you are looking for.

With Drive I have the peace of mind of having my data safeguarded, integrating them into a single site that I have been able to access without problems whenever I need it. Apart is a tool that in the educational environment where I am training as a university professional, is being used by both teachers and students to facilitate the work of the location of our information as well as their sharing.

Google Drive review by Timothy G.
BSBA
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Free alternative to DropBox"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the file sharing feature for its ability to convert large documents and video files into shareable links with my peers. Google Drive offers file sharing free of charge while remaining free and relatively secure. DropBox for business is better in terms of both securitization and larger file/folder size, however, Google Drive remains a great alternative for miscellaneous file sharing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the 100MB restriction on presentations and document file uploads. It's too restrictive to upload a 15-minute presentation which I find bothersome; however, this is generally not too much of an issue because I also have access to other alternatives. The other aspect that I find bothersome is Google's restriction on storage space. Currently, they only offer 15GB of storage in the free Google Drive version although they do offer cheap storage space if you decide to upgrade. In fact, the cost of storage is cheaper than their competitors which I like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare storage sizes and determine what your needs are before committing to a software.

I am primarily using Google Drive for presentation uploads, file/document uploads, and to organize miscellaneous links and associated information that goes along with the files. I use the folders feature to organize files based on importance and the peer sharing feature to allow others to access/edit the folder.

Google Drive review by Manuel C.
Ingeneria en sistema

"The safest way to save my files is Google Drive"

What do you like best?

Google Drive is the most practical and useful tool based on the cloud that allows me to store research projects, works, photos and other important documents. It also allows me to share my gmail with my classmates and my students with exercises so that they can solve it before arriving at the pre-school. The good thing about this tool is that it is totally free

Another advantage of this tool is that the files can be edited in real time for a better work experience.

What do you dislike?

The most important limitation presented by this software is that you must have a gmail account to access the files loaded in the unit. On the other hand, a good internet signal is required to enter and review the documents that are required

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Google Drive because it is very easy to use and it's totally free. It also keeps all the information that is important to me, whether it is from my studies, my classes or personal activities.

On the other hand you can access the files from anywhere.

Google drive has helped me to have a secure copy of my important files such as works, research projects, theses, photos among others allowing me to access them from any computer, table only with being connected to the internet.

I also use it personally to share birthday photos, vacations, trips with my family and friends.

Google Drive review by Matthew S.
Regional Sales Director

"Regional Sales Director "

What do you like best?

Google Drive is a free, cloud based service that allows us to store spreadsheets and other important documents out in the cloud so that all 6 of my other sales & marketing team members can access & work on a document at the same time. Better yet, the changes are updated in real time!

What do you dislike?

The only real issue that I've had with Google Drive is that sometimes it's hard to locate a specific saved document if you don't assign it a folder to be saved in. It's still there, just takes a few mins to locate.

Our sales team is all remote so we work all over the US and Google Drive allows us to stay up to date on key projects or internal business initiatives without having to e-mail an attached document back and forth to one another. It's a huge time saver to have documents securely and centrally located that everyone on our team has access to!

Google Drive review by Joel Thomas B.
Science Teacher and Content Coordinator

"The best cloud storage platform"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use - google drive allows drag and drop uploading, syncing across multiple devices, and an extremely intuitive UI, with absolutely no learning curve.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that the google drive program for PC can be a bit of a resource hog and that the tool doesn't work well with IE (though I do not use IE personally, it is still a default browser on many of my school's computers)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google drive fits all of the needs that I have as a solo user, but more importantly it works seamlessly when integrated into larger group collaborations. I have never had anyone experience an issue with Google drive that could not be solved within our community, or by referencing the litany of help pages Google makes accessible. I have never had to contact support, nor had any issues with lost files or loss of access.

I've used google drive to share lessons, classroom collaborations, and upload media for various uses within the school/teaching community

Google Drive review by Marko P.
Helpdesk Agent level 2 Managed Services Operations Retail & Hospitality Helpdesk
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to use, accessible and free."

What do you like best?

With 15GB of free space, simplistic, modern and easy to use interface, accessibility on multiple platforms, this is my go to cloud storage application. But Gdrive is even more than that. It has text, sheet and form editor. It offers easy file sharing with permissions and it has file sync which can be used on multiple local machines and mobile devices.

Very easy to use

15GB of free space

Additional tools

100GB for 19.99 per year

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like about Gdrive is the fact that you are not able to check who downloaded a certain file and how many times. But apart from that, I really don't have anything bad to say.

Sharing important file between team members is crucial when you are working in a big team with a lot of new employees. Once uploaded you can easily distribute the files with a lot of users.

Google Drive review by Ellie K.
Sales Assistant/Inside Sales
Industrial Automation

"We Couldn't Run our Company Without It"

What do you like best?

All but three of our employees work remotely through out the west coast. Google Drive allows us to keep all of us in the loop on important documents, share documents, and co-author documents without having to rely on e-mailing the document back and forth and risking inaccuracy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes files can seem like they are lost, but in reality they just get saved in a weird spot if you don't have a file for them to go directly too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize it! It's right there for you free of charge and it will make your life and workflow so much easier. No jamming up your computer with files, no risk of e-mailing someone the wrong version of a file. Don't wait. This product works.

Google Drive keeps us connected. Without it we would have a very big issue staying up to date with each other. The ability to make some documents public, and some private or open to only specifically invited people helps ensure that files are only seen by who should be seeing them. All of this for free makes it even better!

Google Drive review by lidia m.
Personal docente

" Google drive useful tool for my job as a teacher"

What do you like best?

Tool that facilitates my work for it I just need to have a Google email account (Gmail), one of its features is that it allows you to store Microsoft Word, PDF and Excel documents (to name a few) for free Another useful feature is that I can share information with other colleagues and representatives to keep them informed about the performance of their children without the need to print on paper. Another peculiarity is that if I delete items from my unit and also from the recycling bin, you can recover them if I contact the support service, all with complete privacy.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it is a bit slow when uploading and downloading documents, projects. Another thing that I do not like is that if I am in a place that does not have a good Internet connection, it may take a few minutes for my documents to be completely loaded

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an important tool because in it I was able to keep all my personal and work documents

Using this tool I can streamline my work at school because I share quick information with colleagues and representatives. It also allows me to review texts and be able to consult the dictionary or the translator when I need

Google Drive review by Brian F.
Middle School Teacher and Computer Lab Facilitator
Education Management

"Google Drive in Education!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I am able to access all of my files from any device that is connected to the Internet. I have files I use on my laptop, that I'm unable to print on my work network. Google Drive is a great solution.

What do you dislike?

Google Drive in and of itself is a great way to store documents in the cloud. The only thing I don't really like is that the software (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc) are not as user friendly as their Microsoft equivalents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't beat the ease of use as a file storage solution. I would like to see more features in the office software, but as a file storage solution, this is the best I have found.

Being able to access all of my files across any device. I'm primarily a Mac user, and we use exclusively Windows computers at work. I'm able to access my Mac files, and print to our networked computers, which is great. It's a quick and easy fix to a big problem.

Google Drive review by Sally S.
Project Manager
Civil Engineering

"Google Drive is an Versatile Tool!"

What do you like best?

Google Drive is the most ingenious tool that has been created since the internet! The wonderful part is that not only do you not have to save it separately on your phone, but it is attached to your email regardless of where you log in from . I am able to take photos from my phone and upload directly to my Work Email which makes this tool indispensable.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how confusing the folders can be when uploading to your phone. Also, it is a bit confusing to download/delete at times. Otherwise it is amazing! You can accidentally clump all the files/photos under the same folder and name which can really be detrimental if you are on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely wonderful product. When using, make sure that you are reading how to create appropriate folders and setting up folders for individual projects so that you are not losing where you saved your important files. Erase as needed so you do not clutter your storage space as well. Ensure you name everything short and what will make sense so you are not sifting through looking though hundreds of folder/files later down the road. If something doesn't seem clear to you go ahead and check their help section.

Able to send large files buy simply uploading to my drive and later emailing directly from drive to other users. I can keep files backed up in drive in case of technology issues or computer crash.

Google Drive review by Ravi P.
Sr. Associate Business Analyst

"Great Cloud Storage Service."

What do you like best?

When it comes to Cloud storage then the first thing which comes to our mind is "Google Drive" because it offers file sharing without any charges and also provides a secure platform.

Provide file link creation which user can share with there colleagues to exchange the required document.

Not only document you can also store photos easily in the Drive.

The best things is that the changes are updated in the real time environment and GUI is very simple.

What do you dislike?

Since it is free of cost, I do not find any disadvantages but for the large file storage need more backup space. Also, sometime it becomes hard to relocate a specific saved document or file if by mistake you don't assign it to any particular folder.

Our project team can locate easily to access the required document, which saves a lot of time.

Google Drive review by Carlos A. S.
Coordinador académico

"can I teach a class with Google Drive?"

What do you like best?

This product gives teachers a very ggod way to share information with their students both in all the fomats needed.

Sharing files is very simple and it offers support for many of the most common existing formats.

One alient advantave of this pruduct is that files can be shared easily wiutn the people you want and those files files can be editted in real time for a better working experience.

Students and fellow teachers can engage in a collaborative task in a much easier manner that motivates their involvement and productive comments and contributions.

Audio matenials and files are easily shared with the people you want to in no time. Uploading speed is normally very fast and all the files are easilyu organized in files for a more organized storage.

You mae decide who stores and who has editting access to the files you upload and store in your drive.

What do you dislike?

The most significant limitation of this product is that all users have to have a gmail account to be able to see the files uploaded to the drive,

Sometimes if you use different accounts you can only check the drive of one of them if you have them on active in your browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone willing to share information with colleagues and involved people will find this product very useful.

In my institution, we use this product all the time to store and share files that are importamt for our community.

Google Drive review by cesar a.
tecnico textil
Apparel & Fashion

"File storage in the cloud"

What do you like best?

The geoogle drive application allows me to share designs, patterns among employees to facilitate the exchange of ideas for the final piece, at the same time I can send catalogs to customers so they can see the models and choose the ones they are going to order. I like it because it is reliable and has never been out of service

What do you dislike?

However sometimes the google slide may be slow and sometimes it does not respond in all browsers which delays my work a bit when it is full.

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommend google drive because it allows me to access my files from anywhere and share it with my employees and clients.

It allows me in real time to send patterns, designs to employees and catalogs to clients. It also allows me to access it at any time and make modifications if necessary. Also one of the things I use most often is when I download web pages when I'm doing patterns I save them and use them later

Google Drive review by Henry P.
Analista
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Google Drive an effective tool for massive and indispensable information storage"

What do you like best?

Be able to save Google Drive safely any type of file such as photos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos, text documents, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.

The space provided by this tool is 15GB of free storage and allows you to create folders and subfolders to have a better order of your files.

What do you dislike?

Although for some actions it is an advantage, I am very uncertain about the fact that everyone involved in the development of a project or work can easily access it and if a password is not set that is very safe, others can access it and Eliminate information, including one of the same people who work in it.

Like all applications, a good Internet is necessary to access and review the file that is required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is advisable to keep personal files or documents (taking great care avoiding accidentally sharing them), which at some time, on the street, travel or emergency may require.

It is highly recommended to download the application on the computer desktop, which helps more effectively in the organization and safekeeping of files and / or documents.

I have used this application a lot, since one of its main advantages is that those of us who are developing a work or project can access it at any time. This allows us to modify any document in real time and fellow students and work review it, without the need to open, modify, save, attach and send, at least these last steps are deleted.

Its importance is that I can save and edit images, videos, text files and Microsoft Excel among others.

I have not worked on the installation of other applications combined to Google Drive, but I understand that it is accessible and improves the functions of the application, for example to listen to music, can be stored from the web, likewise installing a program to edit videos for presentations, meetings or customized. But one of the things I use most often is that when downloading web pages during research or "leisure" I save them for later use, so I do not give them for lost and if not then I eliminate them so as not to be left without space.

Google Drive review by Vimal G.
Senior Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Drive the best for File Storage"

What do you like best?

File syncing between different devices like smartphones, laptop, iPad, etc has been smooth and generally problem free compared to other services. Google Drive leverages the best of the Google network and it has datacentres all over the world so it makes our file available in even less latency and with full speed than we can every imagine. The file live collaboration makes it really a cherry on top of all other features

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I like the product as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend

We use it for our daily work and collaboration. It provides 15 GB free storage which is more than enough for most people who have decent work and can classify which files to keep on cloud and which ones to keep on our PC. Moreover, the web interface and the mobile apps make the mobility so good that we can access our files from wherever we are

Google Drive review by FRANCIS A.
Team Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Google Drive is simple and hassle free"

What do you like best?

Google Drive is so easy to use. Very user friendly and it can help people to share files like photos and videos among employees and clients without compromising the quality of the photos and videos.

The sharing facility make it easy to securely transfer our files. The functionality f this software is simple and easy touse.

The search features can help us find the files quickly and it's fast to use. I strongly recommend this software to my family, friends and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I have to admit that Google Drive is very reliable software. However, there are times that this software takes time to respond. It takes time to load up until it will become unresponsive even the internet connection is fast.

I am using Google Drive to forward to my clients the photos and videos that I took in my photography business.

Our clients needs the copies of the photos and edited video that I made and I cant send them the copies through a physical storage device. Hence, I send them the copies through Google Drive and the photos and videos was sent to my clients with the same good quality.

Google Drive review by Irvin F.
Research Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"The best online storage solution"

What do you like best?

Google drive is the best option currently available for storing files and documents online. One of its great attractions is the ability to share text files or presentations and make a working group with access to them. From this group, all members can work collectively on the same file and make their contributions or corrections in an easier and more transparent way.

What do you dislike?

There is little flexibility to find a file and the interface is not user-friendly. Additionally, Gmail available storage is deducted from the available storage space on Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Drive offers stability, security and trust. Try it, it could be what you're looking for. It's free!

Drive makes team collaboration and displays a breeze. Tasks that previously demanded the constant presence of the other members of the group are now resolved on a platform that gives us what we need to work efficiently.

Google Drive review by Alek L.
Web Analyst

"Simple to use and bulletproof file sharing and storage"

What do you like best?

Google Drive makes it incredibly easy to share files among employees and clients. The sharing features make it easy to securely distribute and collaborate on files. The user interface is simple and intuitive and the search features make it easy to find the files I need quickly. I find that the service has also been extremely reliable and has never once been down, in my experience.

What do you dislike?

While Google Drive itself is very reliable, I find that on occasion, Google Slides in particular can be sluggish and unresponsive across various browsers. Occasionally, file sync between the cloud and my computer can get hung up, but is fairly easy to restart. I would also like to see further improvements in the variety of file types that can be previewed in the Google Drive interface without having to download the file.

Working on client-facing reports is simple with the real-time collaboration provided by Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Sharing files between employees and those outside of our organization is also simple and safe.

Google Drive review by Desiree G.
CEO
Design

"Low-Hassle Way to Back-Up files"

What do you like best?

This is a pretty much seamless, mindless way to back up files and documents. I don't rely on it exclusively, but I use it as the "back-up to my back-up" (external drive) so I can feel extra secure. Everytime I think something didn't get backed up, it is always right there and the quality is pretty good for photos.

What do you dislike?

Google drive could be quite a bit faster, especially as you start using more of your allotted storage GB. However, it is free, so I do keep my expectations reasonable. I also don't think the way the documents are organized is very user-friendly to re-arrange, and the drop-down of different folders is tedious (windows 98) and not modern. But again, its free and I use it as a tertiary back up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is slow, but it is free and does the job. Your files will be automatically uploaded to the cloud.

It solves some sense of urgency about having to buy an "official" tertiary backup device. As a small business owner with many things to do and remember, it's a nice safety trampoline in case I forget to actively back up some files and my laptop crashes.

Google Drive review by Kasey B.
Director, Community Relations and Group Sales
Sports

"New User - Multiple Uses"

What do you like best?

I really like Google Drive because it has become a place that I can share files with my coworkers, especially client lists and sales sheets. We also use it for storage of our files and flyers for our team. We have 3 people who have access to it, so we can all upload and share as we need to.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I really haven't found anything that I dislike about the drive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, and easy to share with coworkers. Makes it a lot easier to file share without having to download any new programs, as you can do it straight from Google Chrome.

We use the drive to keep up with our client lists, our sales sheets, our game day schedules, our booking schedules, and to share all of our flyers and information that we have to email out to clients.

Google Drive review by jose miguel g.
director medico clinica herrera lynch s.a.

"la mejor manera de mantener tus documentos en cualquier momento donde estes"

What do you like best?

es un medio muy bueno para obtener espacio de almacenamiento extra. desde el cual podrás mantenerte al día con todas tus carpetas a la mano donde estés desde tu equipo móvil o de mesa y cuando trabajas en tantos lugares como nuestra profesional de medico lo merita ya que trabajamos en diferentes clínicas y hospitales y mantenemos gran cantidad de información de pacientes y de novedades que a diario se pones sobre la mesa. necesitamos mucho espacio y que sea disponible en cualquier momento. por lo que los paquetes que tiene este drive resultan muy buenos. por lo que la inversión vale la pena.

What do you dislike?

debería existir una manera de utilizarlo fuera de red ya que en algunos casos estamos de vacaciones pero al ser médicos no podemos estar separados en ningún momento del trabajo ya que nuestros pacientes en especial mi área de gineco-ostetra necesitan respuesta a toda hora y en cualquier circunstancia ya que el embarazo es algo que no avisa cuando puede existir una emergencia con el bebe. y necesitamos poder acceder a los documentos en cualquier momento ya si algún colega nos llama porque nuestras pacientes están entrando en un área de emergencia tenemos que dar respuesta lo mas detallado y rápido posible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

invertir en esta herramienta de almacenamiento es una muy buena desaficione ya que lo mantendrá completamente conectado a sus documentos en cualquier momento. existen varios planes desde una parte muy limitada que es gratuita puede probar primero de esta manera y después utilizar los pagos.

poder acceder siempre y cuando mantenga conexión a Internet de todos los documentos de mis pacientes y poder dar respuestas oportunas según cada caso. ya que todos los pacientes evolucionan diferente en sus respectivos embarazos que es mi área medica

Google Drive review by Lorenys F.
Coordinador de seguridad, salud ocupacional y medioambiente

"herramienta de almacenamiento en la nube. "

What do you like best?

what I like most about google Drive is that I can store any file like music, photos, pdf, videos and access them from anywhere, it allows me to upload and download files and information on the net and what attracts me the most is that it offers 15 GB free for storage.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like very much is that to access the documents uploaded there must be a connection to the internet.

if the user is not safe if a good password is not created to protect it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is very useful because it allows us to access our files from anywhere, you can share files with friends, edit and change documents and the most interesting thing is that you can back your photos and not suffer more damage to the pc or the device.

to make backup copies of my photos, videos that I have to keep backed from my work, to share files with my colleagues without needing to attach them by email.

Google Drive review by Marissa F.
Energy & Environment Analyst
Environmental Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Drive - Great for collaborative projects"

What do you like best?

Information is routinely saved online. It is accessible anywhere (as long as you have internet access). Multiple users can edit, comment, add, or review at one time. It is user friendly and easy to use without much education beforehand. Easy to create presentations, write documents, make slides, used sheets for data analysis, and track changes. Accessible on desktop, laptop, and mobile. Easy to share via email. Easy to download into PDFs or other versions of shareable media. Also eliminates the risk of losing files and email multiple versions to associated parties.

What do you dislike?

Logging in and organizing files and folders can be slightly confusing. The documents look the same (must be labeled) and are organized by last use, not by alphabet. Could be easier to navigate if there were a different organizational method. Could be easy to miss changes added by other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure users have access and are in the "edit" mode.

Collaborating on projects remotely is much more productive and effective because editors can access and contribute to it at any point. It is easy to download and save files to use in formal and informal settings.

Google Drive review by Marien M.
ANALISTA DE GESTION DE RECURSOS
(10,001+ employees)

"My disk of virtual storage in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Free application that I use to save any document in the cloud, besides allowing me to work in a team, since these documents or stored information can be viewed or edited by colleagues or friends allowed by me, I can select who can edit my files and who no, I store documents, videos, music regardless of their type or size since this does not have restrictions and I can access them from any computer and place so I always have my information available at hand when I need it and with a series of tools of editing that allow me to edit my files

What do you dislike?

The main one that has this storage in the cloud is the need to have internet connection, the speed of loading and unloading will depend on the internet connection that has

Recommendations to others considering the product

Application that allows the entire work team to access the files at any time without relying on a computer, since everything is in the cloud and you only need your gmail account.

Having a free storage without having to occupy spaces in the company's PC and accessing your files at any time and in any place is a great advantage for any company

Google Drive review by Rahul S.
Senior Software Engineer
Information Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Drive | The easiest way to collaborate using files"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Google Drive is it's collaborative nature which is inbuilt into the product. This is because with this comes G-Mail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc which allow direct editing of files and important documents that are important to people. Multiple people can actually edit the same document at different positions at the same time which isn't possible in other file sharing websites.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I like the product as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend Google drive to others considering it.

Well, all the work that is done is now stored on Google Drive. Whatever it is, business plan, powerpoints, Notes taken during meetings, and other stuff. Google Drive Backup & Sync software is really cool as it syncs all the files across to the server, meaning i can access them wherever and whenever I want to access them. This is very beneficial when we are travelling as having all the documents on the go is very necessary sometimes.

Google Drive review by Danielle W.
District Manager
Financial Services

"Awesome tool"

What do you like best?

Awesome tool I use daily Both at work and at home. Our use Google drive for all of my personal and work needs including Google photos Google Docs Google sheets. I love the fact that you don’t have to worry about hitting save or losing important information that you’ve spent your time on

What do you dislike?

Recently I have noticed that sometimes it does not auto save and I’ve lost some information but overall I would still give it a 10 out of 10 because in the last five years I’ve only run into this issue once.

Google Drive review by carlos eduardo b.
Propietario de la empresa
(Myself Only)

" Excellent this tool google drive, totally useful, I recommend it"

What do you like best?

I love it because I can have access at any place and time, and from any device since everything is stored in the google cloud, if I need to translate something, this software google drive ha it has more than 53 languages, it helps me to download and upload files that are in the network, it has a space of up to 1gigabit. If a block happens I can rest assured that the backup in the cloud saves the documents.

What do you dislike?

You should make sure to put a password because it can not be safe, and if the document is more than one editor can be deleted by any of them, it can be a bit complicated to use since it has many functions and this can make it difficult for use it It must also be taken into account that the use of the internet is mandatory, since without this connection it does not work, but despite this it is still a very useful tool, I recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend them, you should only have a gmail account to use it, excellent google drive

You can take it with you everywhere, you can access it from any device, not necessarily from your PC, if you need some retouching, you can edit it. Using this software in Excel sheets makes it easy for you to add and export data