Google Forms

Google Forms help you to create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time.

Work for Google Forms?
Qualtrics   survey   satisfaction

Learning about Google Forms?

Google Forms Reviews

Showing 1034 Google Forms reviews
Google Forms review by <span>Asya H.</span>
Asya H.

Planning

What do you like best?

I love the feature of how you can receive everyone's availability, Google Forms shares a few templates that are made easy to use and follow. The forms are made easy for people to sign in their account and easily fill out the entire form, our scheduling supervisor uses Google forms tremendously and sends out mass emails to the staff inquiring everyone's availability so she can create next month's schedule.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that not a lot of people use this for planning events or for just trying to get feedback from communities, group members or employees. I think it is very useful and could take a lot of information back to each company/organization. That the creator of the google form that was sent out, makes some questions required to answer and some aren't, most forms are like a survey type form and I think the answers should be optional

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that the creator of the google form, should make all questions "optional" to answer. Also, just to pay attention to what questions are being asked and is it really important. I recommend to have questions prepared and well thought out before sending out to a large audience. Try different features on the Google forms system, there are actually a lot of options and features to create a cool, effective google form.

Finding employees availability and gaining a lot of feedback from current procedures. We take this information and implement new strategies for new procedures in the workplace.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Forms
Google Forms review by <span>Esthefania Melania G.</span>
Esthefania Melania G.

An excellent tool to create surveys and to know the opinion of the people we are looking for.

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set up, Google itself gives the results for each form you submit.

So far it has been an incredible experience to have a tool that never fails.

What do you dislike?

I've used it for at least the last six years, since my college days. Until now I have not had any difficulty in its use or in obtaining quality results.

At first it was a bit difficult to get used to the fact of the language barrier, but in the last few years I have become used to its functions and now I can use it in both Spanish and English. Our entire team is happy to use them and we constantly invite others to try them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It's very easy to use, even if you haven't seen anything like it before. It is going to become your best friend, and If you work in marketing business you can delivery very clean and modern forms that gives credibility and professionalism to your company.

It works as an incredible help when it comes to developing and creating forms and surveys that reach the people we really need. The opinion is very important to know them in the world of marketing, and together with this software we have achieved it. I believe that many more benefits are yet to come, it is important to keep using it in everything we do to always stay connected to the information we care about.

What Survey solution do you use?

Google Forms review by <span>Jacob L.</span>
Jacob L.

Good Tools for Straightforward Surveys

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize the type, answers, and format of every question. It is very functional and satisfies most situations. There are multiple ways to customize and organize your form/survey, and the editor provides an easy representation of the final survey product.

What do you dislike?

Google Forms is very basic, and while it is user intuitive, it can also be restrictive. There are no options to have flowchart forms, basing future questions off already answered questions. That's why I would say Google Forms is best for simple and straightforward surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pick Google Forms if this is your first survey or form you're doing or if this is a simple poll. More complex polls and surveys need more advanced software.

It solves my frequent simple polling for my organization. I've realized that a simple poll or survey can up engagement and keep me connected with what my members are thinking.

Google Forms review by <span>Ian F.</span>
Ian F.

Great Feedback Service

What do you like best?

The ability for it to generate graphs and charts based off of feedback responses. There are also several ways to customize the survey's format so that it isn't super cluttered or confusing for those taking the survey.

What do you dislike?

One of the features in Google Forms is customizing the questions based off of a response. However, this feature is only unlocked for only one type of response - if the response is multiple choice. I would love to see

the question filtering feature be applied to all the type of responses (multiple choices, short answer, checkbox, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for quick feedback to a small group of individuals. For a sample size (or response size) of great than 100, this tool may be hard to use or not useful. I would suggest using surveymonkey or another platform that can provide more analysis/customization of the response data.

Quick feedback on processes, programs, or projects. It allows you to get quick feedback from coworkers and aggregate the information such that you can use it to improve "said" process, programs, and projects.

Google Forms review by <span>Maricel  B.</span>
Maricel B.

Best survey application and forms application

What do you like best?

It's very fast and easy to use. There are many templates available or you can make your own. It's very simple. Anyone can use it. It's easy for others to access the form. The results/form answers are very organized and easy to access and keep track of. Basically, Google Forms does everything for you!

What do you dislike?

I personally like the old version design/style wise. The new updated version is good. I just wish that we had the option to use the old version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend using google forms for surveys, sign-ups, and even as order forms. It's very simple and easy to use. Basically, Google forms does everything for you. I've been using this application since College. I introduced it to my work and they're amazed that there are applications like this! I like how it's able to organize all the results on one form and it's easy to access by just sharing the link. I really recommend Google Forms.

We are able to gather sign-ups in an organized way to hundreds of people. We are able to see it all on one form. It's easy to access. All people need is the link to the form and they are able to fill it out. We realized it better to communicate to the community in this way. We use it for our Christmas program every year called "Adopt A Senior." We use it as a sign-up form to get volunteers. It's easy to share to the community. When we get sign-ups, it's very organized because all the information is there and easy to keep track of.

Google Forms review by <span>jen s.</span>
jen s.

Google Form is the best survey tool !

What do you like best?

Google Forms was a useful tool when I needed to take surveys for my statistics classes. The different types of questions and the "required" options made it really easy to get the data I needed. The responses appear right away and there is an option to create a spreadsheet directly from them.

What do you dislike?

Any templates, actually, would be pretty nice. However, I'm not sure how helpful this would be either since people tend to have a certain set up in mind. It would be cool to see, but I don't think it's imperative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredibly easy to edit your questions and orders. Also easy to set up pages of question to split content, Easy to share! It's so easy to share this. You can explicitly share editing access among contributors and send the executable survey itself as a link.

We use google forms mostly for anonymous surveys and to get quick results that are easy to analyze. The benefits to how easy they are to analyze is truly amazing. Having the ability to sort by response or see all responses together in graph form.

Learning about Google Forms?

* We monitor all Google Forms reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.