Google Forms

(1,786)

Google Forms help you to create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time.

Work for Google Forms?

Learning about Google Forms?

Google Forms Reviews

Showing 1,788 Google Forms reviews
Google Forms review by User
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Forms
Google Forms review by Allie E.
Allie E.

"Google Form Review"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Google forms for the kind of projects we have. We work with a large department so it is easy to gather large scale responses on one form.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of creativity that you can add to the style. While the look is clean, it doesn't offer much variety in the look of the survey other than a header or color style.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly suggest Google Forms for extremely simple projects. Google does a great job in our department because we are all on the gmail system as a university. It allows us to keep all of our information in one spot and is extremely easy for everyone to use with little or no explanation.

We host events for our large department and we use Google Forms for RSVP purposes. It allows us to send one link to our entire staff and have them respond and keep them all in one place.

What Survey solution do you use?

Google Forms review by Ruth R.
Ruth R.

"Versatile and shareable"

What do you like best?

In my office, we use Google Forms for everything from collecting survey responses from patrons, collating evaluation data on various programs, and registration for performances. I like that Google forms has versatile question types and is shareable so my department can collaborate on forms. I also like that the forms automatically fill spreadsheets so we can view and transform the data.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to create my own spreadsheets that could autofill from the forms. Sometimes the spreadsheets automatically created have too much information or they are organized in a way that I need to change before I can analyze the data. It would also be nice if we could link Google Forms to Google Calendar when we are scheduling performances.

The major benefits of Google Forms for my organization is the versatility and ability to use one software for many different uses. I appreciate that Forms are flexible and can be collaborative, living documents.

Google Forms review by Briana W.
Briana W.

"Easy to use and create wide variety of forms"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly simple and intuitive; no superfluous features which makes it easy to navigate and create any kind of survey, RSVP, or questionnaire in just a few minutes. The templates are easy to use, as well as alter to your particular specifications. I also appreciate the graphic interface and clean, minimalist fonts and design. You can make surveys colorful and engaging that still maintain a professional feel.

What do you dislike?

Truly there is nothing I explicitly dislike about this product; there is no extraneous functionality that would confuse me or make things harder than they have to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely my go-to for obtaining contact information for large groups of people, as well as understanding user preferences for groups.

I use Google forms on a daily basis to convey my preferences and give feedback for school-organized events. I also create Google forms as an administrator for student groups to gain insight into fellow student preferences, obtain email addresses/other user data to generate distribution lists and active member lists.

Google Forms review by Amy R.
Amy R.

"Fun and easy way to request information"

What do you like best?

I like that responses can be automatically received into a spreadsheet for easy review and tabulation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that, at times, it can be time-consuming to create the initial form. You need to have a good idea of what you want the finished product to be before starting in order to reduce the time spent creating the form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a questionnaire plan in place prior to starting. Create a sample/test form first to get used to the options and feel. Once you've used Google Forms a couple of times, you'll be a pro!

Since Google Forms can be emailed to many people with just a few clicks, this is the best way to quickly gather information from colleagues, employees, clients, etc. Additionally, I appreciate the flexibility to have yes/no questions, multiple choice, long text, and short text options for responses. This saves time by putting everything into one form and then compiling a response spreadsheet for quick review.

Google Forms review by Rebecca Vold P.
Rebecca Vold P.

"Google forms is a great way to create assignments and/or retrieve opinions privately"

What do you like best?

I like that google forms allows me to see everyone's answer and who it is from but it can be about issues that may not want to be discussed in a large crowd of people or is not worth the time to sit and meet about together.

What do you dislike?

The format in which all of the answers are sent to me can be difficult to read through - it is condensed and all crowded together. The lengthier the answers the harder it is to read on the spreadsheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use - and easy to send a google form for someone to fill out. All you need is their google email account to send it to (or the link to share with others to fill out). Just be aware that the response sheet is difficult to decipher at first as it comes in a spreadsheet format.

Anything that is not worth getting many people together to discuss in a formal meeting or issues that are more better privately answered are benefits of using google forms.

Google Forms review by Stacy L.
Stacy L.

"Surveys, and Quizzes, and Questions Oh no!"

What do you like best?

Google form had transformed my classroom quizzes and exit tickets. I love that you can create your own quiz questions and be able to choose different format such as multiple choice, short answer or paragraphs. you can also create different forms using Google form and be able to share it automatically with anyone (What i really love about Google). In addition, I am able to download the history/responses to certain forms created. Moreover, you can pick your designs/layout to your form which is an additional feature in Google Form that boosts its attraction.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there is nothing that I dislike about using Google Form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple amazing to use google once you learn how much things/platforms it can offer!

A business problem that I was trying to solve in my classroom using Google Form was using it as a hallpass. Let's just say I love it. I went from paper sign-out to paperless using google form. Students easily signed in and out for hallway passes. It was able to time and date stamped each entry so I can re-check a history if needed. Another problem I was trying to solve was making exit tickets or quizzes more exciting for my class. The benefits I have come to realize when using Google form is that 1) you go paperless 2) more engaging, fun and efficient for my class 3) you have a record history and 4) anyone sharing the same form can have access to it. I love GOOGLE!

Google Forms review by thaisameg b.
thaisameg b.

"Excellent for making forms and surveys."

What do you like best?

I love this work tool because it allows me to carry out surveys and any type of forms necessary to optimize the work in the company, I can collect necessary information making surveys to the workers of the company and thus draw conclusions that allow me to improve the work.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that you must have an internet connection in order to carry out the necessary surveys, otherwise you can not use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it because it is a very useful and easy to use tool, it helps you to know which problems are presented and thus be able to give quick solutions to them, it helps you to work as a team and thus keep us more integrated and united, you can Share your information in real time and get answers immediately, it fits perfectly for all types of companies from small to large companies.

It helps me to solve several problems since it allows me to give answers and solutions in real time, through surveys that allow me to know some type of information that I need urgently or when I want to make a form, or some invitation of a specific event, other of things is that it helps me reduce considerable expenses.

Google Forms review by Veronica P.
Veronica P.

"Google Forms para analisis y fedback"

What do you like best?

Google Forms es una aplicación de tipo privativa, desarrollada por Google. Esta incluida en el paquete de apps que incluyen con una cuenta de gmail básica, o dentro del pauqete de Google Suite for bussiness.

Por lo tanto estamos ante una herramienta gratuita que nos va a dar las siguientes ventajas en nuestro entorno de trabajo:

- Funciona en la nube y puede ser compartida con quien nosotros queramos,

- Crear formularios con varios tipos de preguntas, de respuesta múltiple, de casillas de verificación, de lista desplegableo bien de respuesta libre (corta o larga), para obtener información de vuelta de tu público (estudiantes, clientes, etc)

- Los formularios se van a volcar en documentos de hojas de cálculo, de los cuales podemos exportar los datos a otro software, o bien crear gráficas en el propio google Calc para de un vistazo observar fácilmente las respuestas obtenidas.

- Permite el trabajo en equipo de forma colaborativa.

- Si utilizas Gmail, es completamente gratis.

What do you dislike?

- Si usas Google Forms y no quieres usar un email con dominio de gmail, tienes que acceder al pago pro G Suite Business Solutions.

- Necesitas internet para trabajar.

- Si no sigues una buena política al crear una contraseña de acceso a tu usuario en google, puedes comprometer la seguridad de los resultados obtenidos.

- Hay ciertas restricciones de tamaño a la hora de subir fotos al formulario (no más de 2 MB), ni más de 40 hojas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muy fácil de manejar, muy útil para recolectar información de una muestra de publico objetivo del estudio, a la que posteriormente gracias a otra herramienta de google incluida (google calc), le sacaremos mayor partido gracias a los diagramas y gráficos.

Obtener importante información por medio de las encuestas de nuestro clientes, estudiantes, o publico objetivo, de la que se puede generar si se desea diagramas para facilitar el estudio. Todo ello gratis, sin necesidad de dispositivos de almacenamiento extra y cómodo tanto para los elaboradores de la encuesta como para los que la responden.

Google Forms review by Hanaa I.
Hanaa I.

"Simplest survey forms you can create and use!"

What do you like best?

You do not need expert knowledge when it comes to Google forms. This will the most easiest way to collect details, get a survey done when you have a greater volume of people. We use Google forms all the time in our company. You have many options when it comes to creating this form. All you will have to do is to get the important details required and your questions listed. You can make test submissions to see how it works.

I could always improvise the form when I felt the need to add in more details. When using the form as a mode of survey you have the necessary fields to add in options and check boxes where ever necessary.

The best part is you can also customize it to your preference and liking, you can chose your own color or add pictures for the form header.

What do you dislike?

One think I found when using is sorting the obtained data. You can get the submission to Google sheets but they will be added as they submitted, custom sorting the sheets would mess the form submission. I did have trouble when sorting out the data from one of the form submissions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Forms doesnt limit your uses, you can use it for mutltiple purpose depending on your need. You do not need a prior experience, it is simple and very convenient.

We use the Google forms to know about people, get their acknowledgement or RSVP to attend to events. We as a marketing company use Google form to share the details of clients and their preference with other departments using forms, as the submissions are auto fill in Google sheet, which we use as tracker.

Google Forms review by Nikitha N M.
Nikitha N M.

"A great tool and product!"

What do you like best?

Haunted! My experience with Google Forms is fantastic. I strongly recommend anyone acting as coordinator or manager who is familiar with what this service can do, both to make use of its flexibility and capabilities, and to use it as a point of reference to evaluate other similar services. The ease with which a user can create a quick survey or comment form is fantastic. The elements of the question are incorporated directly into a spreadsheet, which facilitates the compilation and analysis of the answers. With the basic formula of the spreadsheet and the format knowledge, Google forms can be used to create anything a coordinator would need to manage a volunteer program or other group based on participation.

What do you dislike?

There are many different ways to customize it, but at first it can be overwhelming, but once you learn it, it is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Forms is an easy way to get information from others through a web form. The forms are very simple to configure and offer different types of fields and options. The form is easy to send to others and collects the data that people complete in a simple Google spreadsheet for you. This makes the form responses / results easy to save, organize and share with others too! I recommend trying this beautiful tool, for which you need to collect information from people online!

I have used Google forms to collect information for various projects. Some were projects that coordinated volunteer efforts for my son's various school groups. It was great to use it as registration forms, to get comments from people and to collect email and contact information.

Google Forms review by Cole N.
Cole N.

"Good for very, very basic short class-like environment forms."

What do you like best?

That they do have some elements of compilation and tracking built-in, a (very minimal) integration with other G Suite products. I like that it also isn't all just single/multi-line text input options. They have date pickers, document upload, you can insert images, links, etc.

What do you dislike?

Lack of robust G suite integration. Having come from a MS shop, the forms on SharePoint blow Google forms out of the water completely. This is saying something, because I was a Microsoft hater. Google gets mail right (mostly), but all other productivity-related tool... yikes. One thing that really sucks that should have been an obvious one - integration with Google Contacts if they're not going to do it with Active Directory. It should recognize who the submitter is and pull in their information if it's for someone in the same domain. This seems like a no-brainer to me, but apparently it's not. Also, no stage gates, no back-end fields, just tons of stuff missing that really should be in there for someone as innovative as Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless this is for a college course or something very small and informal, there are a thousand other products you can use that are way better.

We use it for polling employees, doing very quick informal internal surveys, collecting information for participation on different events, etc. Attempted to use for a method for a request intake form and it falls miserably short of what SharePoint could do from that perspective.

Google Forms review by Camden T.
Camden T.

"An quick and consise online form creator"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the simplicity of Google Forms. I've dealt with many types of online forms in the past - from plugins to custom coded PHP forms. Google Forms tools make it so easy to create simple and effective forms we can count on to work. Users also have an easy time using them.

What do you dislike?

There aren't a ton of customization and design options. About the form fields, we're only given basic survey type fields. We can create many detailed options or make very advanced forms with Google Forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Forms is great for simple forms. One of its main advantages is its reliability. I'd recommend using it if you need online forms deployed quickly and need to make sure they actually work.

I've been able to create lots of forms for feedback with Google Forms. It didn't take me a long time to learn how to use it, which saved a bunch of time. We've been able to quickly deploy forms for a number of business uses. The data we receive helps our business tremendously.

Google Forms review by Sina G.
Sina G.

"Create easy forms"

What do you like best?

creating a form is easy. The creator also has power over each field and the type of error message and value the field gets. Also theer are a lot of preset question forms which makes it very easy to create a form with various type of input very fast.

What do you dislike?

I cannot directly read the responses in the softwares I need to analyze the answers if I have to send it to a very karge group. This might be my problem and a solution may exist for this for more technical people.

Also the design of the forms are rather basic. so for internal use it's perfect, however if you need to send form to clients or to external people and therefore you might want a specific (not so common) fornt, or a specific color scheme/logo as per your company policy, that might be a bit difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a simple and easy solution to many of the office problems. The team used it on a weekly basis for many easy tasks that usually took gizillion back and forth emails to complete. my mailbox appreciated it a lot!

a lot of office polls, a lot surveys, team collaboration and admintration questions and sometimes during the online courses.

For example, we have online classes that one person teaches a subject to all attendees in different office locations. Usually th einstructor uses teh forms to conduct interim tests, or for various types of questions and ansswers or for taking student's inputs during the course.

Google Forms review by Antonio  G.
Antonio G.

"Google Forms, the simplest and fastest way"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can create a form of virtually any subject with a correct format. And all this in a record time since you do not take anything to make a form of 0, thanks to the intuitive nature of the application, practically any person will have the necessary capacity to carry out that task.

What do you dislike?

I have used Google Forms quite often and for now I have no complaint, it always meets expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something agile and effective, it is definitely your choice. Above, it's free!

The truth that has many utilities, at the corporate level can be used both to know the dissatisfaction or compliance of employees with certain aspects of the company, and to know what is required by all those potential customers and adapt the products / services of the company. company to the results of these surveys. And this will be reflected in improvements in sales, since everything will be adapted to the needs that users consider most important. Even for advertising, you can get statistics that calls more or less attention to the majority of users. And the speed with which it can spread thanks to its digital format and internet is amazing, and that for a company is very important, in just a few seconds you can send this form to thousands and thousands of users who will carry out the survey and in a Immediately the company will receive those results. And being a product of Google, has very good integration with any of the other products, the American giant.

Google Forms review by Mahmoud S.
Mahmoud S.

"Fast feedback = Google Forms"

What do you like best?

Really fast feedback equals Google Forms, I never be worried to collect my team's feedback regarding anything after using Google Forms, it facilitates creating any kind of forms or surveys and easily share it with my team, the mechanism of collecting feedback from the team is automatic and well organized in a very attractive and professional analysis supported by colorful charts, I can control my survey by choosing if specific questions should be required or not, also I can create sections to separate between questions groups related different objectives.I couldn't find a way to add the company's name as a water mark for the created survey, also for exam practices, there is no way to create hidden answers to be shown automaticall after the trainee answer the question.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find a way to add the company's name as a water mark for the created survey, also for exam practices, there is no way to create hidden answers to be shown automatically after the trainee answer the question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very productive and a must have product

We always use it as surveys to collect the team's feedback regarding their satisfaction, also it helps us for training purposes and exam's simulator

Google Forms review by José Enrique S.
José Enrique S.

"Excelente servicio educativo"

What do you like best?

La facilidad de uso y la globalidad. Es un placer usar servicios de Google en mi trabajo y la verdad es que agradezco la cantidad de soluciones que da esta empresa en el ámbito educativo. El diseño de todas las aplicaciones en cualquiera de sus plataformas le confieren la posibilidad de emplearlo en diferentes sistemas operativos sin problema de perderse en su uso. Me gusta mucho que cada cierto tiempo Google decida actualizar su interfaz sin llegar a perder sus principios y diseño tan reconocible.

What do you dislike?

Servicios de pago educacionales. Quizá deberían contemplar ampliar las funciones gratuitas para el profesorado. Le faltaría que el almacenamiento y la sincronización con las plataformas de nuestros alumnos puedan ser compatibles de forma que se pueda compartir espacio de almacenamiento entre usuarios. Falta, también, una interfaz web algo más liviana que permita que la carga de transiciones sea menos duradera en el tiempo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facilidad de uso, simplicidad de entendimiento y evolución constante de sus posibilidades con continuas actualizaciones

Poder compartir mi trabajo con los alumnos de forma sencilla. He podido solucionar muchos problemas de compatibilidad entre plataformas (android, iOs y Windows) entre mis alumnos y yo gracias a la globalidad que confieren los archivos de Google frente a otras soluciones más limitadas a una marca concreta. Es un placer tener la posibilidad de abrir y editar archivos en tiempo real desde cualquier dispositivo que tenga acceso al documento que se encuentra en la nube.

Google Forms review by carlos eduardo b.
carlos eduardo b.

"excellent google forms, to make spreadsheets and presentations, I recommend it"

What do you like best?

I love this tool Google forms, since it allows me to create and edit, make spreadsheets and presentations online. I make collaborations with my colleagues and other users in real time, I like it in real time because I can work with several users, at the same time, if something goes wrong in a presentation I can make changes, and visualize who has made the changes , I can create word documents, pdf, power point among others, google forms opportunity to make completely personalized graphics gives you that freedom. Who has not used it, start using it, I recommend is in a totally free tool and the only thing you have to do to use it, create a Gmail account

What do you dislike?

I really do not find anything wrong with this tool, I like everything, since you can create spreadsheets to create graphics to your liking I am totally satisfied with it, I like that it can be free, you just have to have internet connection and ready

One of the benefits offered by google forms, facilitates contact with our colleagues and all this in real time, so we collect information in a much easier way, this tool is very useful to do group work

Google Forms review by Larry C.
Larry C.

"Google Forms: The Official Form Handler for AMEetings!"

What do you like best?

Google Forms makes it very easy for people to sign up for AMEetings, the official youth group for AME! Once they go to www.ameetings.club, they can click on the RSVP button and it leads to our form on Google Forms! Google Forms sends any sent data to our email, so that we can make sure we have all the information we need!

What do you dislike?

We dislike how Google Forms has certain taglines, including the phrase on the bottom that reads, "Never submit passwords through Google Forms." This reminds the reader that they are on Google Forms, which can distract them from remembering who we are at AMEetings. We also dislike how file uploads go to our Google Drive, because our Google Drive has limited storage. Therefore, we do not use this feature. We also wish that Google Forms could have a donate option; this would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Google Forms, make sure that it adds to your business's theme, and that it does not subtract from it.

We have solved the problem of messy email signups; with Google Forms, we can see immediately in an organized spreadsheet when our customers sign up for our meetings. We have also solved the problem of having a secure form input method for our customers that they can trust, and Google Forms has been around for years, and it is known for being a secure method by which data can be processed.

Google Forms review by Allison W.
Allison W.

"Google Forms Review - My Honest Opinion"

What do you like best?

Google Forms is very easy to use. I like that I can add videos, files and images to my form. My forms always look very neat and professional. My colleagues are always impressed with the forms I create using Google Forms.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike so far is the time I spend learning new functions and short cuts with Google Forms. I sometimes will schedule an hour or two for creating a form, but before I know it, I have spent another hours just discovering new tricks and options for my form. I guess it is a Like/Dislike depending on how you look at it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Google Forms to anyone who creates forms or documents for work, school or personal use. Google Forms is very user-friendly and there are also tutorials available to help you along the way. There are always new tool, tips and techniques I am discovering to make my forms better.

By using Google Forms, I am solving business problems like creating forms that project clear, concise reports or any information I want to share with my colleagues. Google Forms saves time by allowing me to import charts, graphs, files and videos used in out meetings and conferences.

Google Forms review by Jeferson U.
Jeferson U.

"Google Forms is excellent for creating well-prepared and professional surveys in record time."

What do you like best?

With Google Forms has a nice and simple interface with which I can create in minutes surveys and forms, I can include checkboxes, drop down options, multiple selection, grid of several options and I can include different types of questions for open or closed answers, plus Google Forms saves the feedback and then analyze it, everything is stored in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Google Forms really is a great tool with many possibilities and copings to create surveys and forms, but in terms of design customization it is very closed and does not allow for big variations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Forms is a great tool with which we can facilitate contact with clients or with members of our organization and it is great to gather information, it helps us to evaluate the processes and the impact of our actions, this tool has multiple uses, but in conclusion allows us to evaluate the impact and effectiveness of an action, which helps us improve our performance, therefore it is advisable to use Google Forms in any scenario and regardless of the activity you perform, it is very useful.

Google Forms allows me to create surveys and forms in a few minutes and in an easy way, to collect the opinion of clients, colleagues and members of my organization, these surveys are well elaborated so that the information that I gather is also correct, in addition Google Forms It allows me to analyze the feedback without any complications, to then improve the processes and improve the results and performance.

Google Forms review by Stefan T.
Stefan T.

"Easy Forms"

What do you like best?

Google form is a great tool for creating quick surveys or questionnaires. I use Google forms a lot, whenever I need to gather some data I just create quick form and share the link with my team, last time I used Forms for Inventory of assets in our company, I got results back in a clean looking sheet that was already on the cloud tied to my Gmail account. It's a real time saver. All you need to do is to share a link to your form and watch results populate.

What do you dislike?

There aren't that many customization options, you can change the color of form and maybe add some picture and that's it. I'm not saying that this is something that needs to be implemented but it would be nice to see more customization options to make your forms stand out and unique.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely something that everyone must try out. You can quickly get answers from a great number of people in no time, and have everything wrapped up in a nice looking sheet.

I usually use Google forms for gathering Data or doing Inventory of assets etc.

Google Forms review by Aaron R.
Aaron R.

"All of the Forms!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of use for Google Forms are unparalleled. It's so easy to create ANY type of form that you'd want to work with. A customer survey, request, opinion, etc. Adding dropdowns, multiple choice, fill-in questions, the possibilities are endless! An added bonus with Google's numerous APIs and connections around the internet, you can collect data and embed the form pretty much anywhere you need to.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there aren't many things that I can say about any dislikes I have for Google Forms. As stated above, it's about the simplest tool you can use when constructing forms. Even when you come to reporting technology it's as simple as a click and your done. If there was one thing I would change though, it would be that you have to go to a specific "Responses" tab to download the data. Inherently not a bad thing, but a button should just be available to download responses on both tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any need to create questionnaires, gather data, or just mess around with the product, I highly encourage you to try this product out. The ease of use and ease of reporting is insane.

We've instituted a system for almost any data collecting task to be done on Google Forms. For example, we put out client surveys for satisfaction purposes for our business and that runs through Google Forms. When someone needs to put in a request to me to get something done, they have access to a Google Form to process it through and it helps me keep track of numbers by tallying them automatically. The greatest benefit is the time saved for everyone involved in these processes. You never really realize how much time you spend on a task until you no longer have to worry about it.

Google Forms review by Mikayla T.
Mikayla T.

"Best Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of use of Google Forms. The design allows me to easily develop questions and pose them in a user-friendly way. I also really enjoy the integration of Google Sheets, and that it allows me to view my data in a concise way. I find it works best in a simple user-submitted survey format.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are few customization options for the actual design of the form itself. Sometimes I would like to add more personality to my surveys/forms, and it feels very limited at times. I would like more options to add colors and images to my forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend playing around with a practice form a few times before creating one for business purposes. It will allow you to get an understanding of both what you see, and what your survey users will see. It all also allow you to practice integrating your data and understanding what your data means/comes from. I also recommend creating folders to organize your forms, based on the subject matter at hand. Overall, just practice and it becomes easier to use!

I use Google Forms to help deliver surveys and quizzes to my students to determine their depth of knowledge on a subject. It allows me to quickly assess how I'm doing as an educator, and what subjects I still need to delve deeper into. The integration of Google Sheets helps me to organize this data.

Google Forms review by Anthony F.
Anthony F.

"The most dynamic, flexible and intuitive free option to conduct surveys."

What do you like best?

The interface, the possibility to ask simple selection questions, in scale, dotted and so on, are these elements that attracted me to the use of Google Forms. To my surprise there was a module to analyze the results, this was a plus but it gave it a very high competitive value. I have been conducting surveys with different sites through this platform for a couple of years now. I have been able to manage the different forms without problem, then store them in the Google cloud service to process the data through an API and create much more complex analyzes.

What do you dislike?

There really is not any element that I dislike or consider that should be eliminated. Maybe visually improve the previous analysis of the data. However, this is a preciousness if I can also combine the data with Data Studio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First of all, you have to understand all Google services part of an ecosystem and as such all services are interconnected, nurtured and work between them. Knowing this, it must be clear that Google Forms interconnects with the Google Sheet and Google Drive service. Why is this important? You have a backup of the information collected in the forms which are updated automatically, you have access to this 24/7 along with a quick view of the analysis of the data and all the possibilities of acting on this collected data.

I have been able to carry out surveys and application of forms with academic and business research purposes. In both cases I have been able to find results in very satisfactory time lapses and without a cost imputation on my planning. In turn, I have been able to make linkages with more advanced data analysis applications that have allowed me to give added value to the work done.

Google Forms review by Maria Virginia G.
Maria Virginia G.

"Google Forms is great and it translates into Surveys with Originality and a lot of Style without pay"

What do you like best?

f you doubt any Google Forms a tool with great potential that gives us the Google company; with it we can create original surveys in a simple way and it's totally free.

You do not need to install anything on your computer, you can do it online by signing in with your google account.

When creating your forms you can ask your questions and choose which component you want to use for the answer, from a simple text, numerical scales, among others.

As for the design, you can choose the color you want for your survey, it also provides a series of very nice topics that facilitate your choice. You can add images appropriate to the type of survey you wish to apply.

It offers a series of templates with excellent design of different themes.

What do you dislike?

More than disadvantages, this software has given me the necessary tools to conduct surveys and obtain results in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the most important aspects is that this application facilitates the analysis of the collected data, because it uses the calculation sheets to show you the data and the graphics corresponding to the results obtained. Without a doubt, it is an excellent application and the best option when conducting online surveys.

It is a very powerful software that provides a series of advanced components that make it easier for you to carry out online surveys.

I have used it several times as a tool to be used by my students when carrying out surveys on some developed software, and in this way to evaluate several items of it. Taking this application as a tool has undoubtedly been a good decision since the expected results have been achieved.

Google Forms review by Amado P.
Amado P.

"Easy to Use Google Forms"

What do you like best?

The most and very helpful feature of google form is that it is very easy to create, easy to use and easy to share. A lot of my agents has an easy access to it and can easily enter the infoermation that I need once shared it with them.

What do you dislike?

I guess for now I have no complain about using google form. It is very convenient to use and accessible anytime, anywhere as long as there is an internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to my collegues, friends and to my agents. By just sharing the link of the form they could easily open it and enter whatever information I wanted. We are also very confident that our records and information are secured since google is very tight in terms of security.

The problems of getting an updated numbers of my agents. The problem of tracking their numbers on where they are on their goal that we setup for them.

Google Forms review by Christina M.
Christina M.

"The form works well, but data analysis on responses is tricky. "

What do you like best?

it's easy to send people the form, and customize all the questions you'd like included on it.

What do you dislike?

Can’t use a form to calculate total cost (e.g list items and pricing and then use to collect orders). We use Google form to consolidate a national order for swag and materials from 80+ offices. Each office fills out the swag items they want - we provide them with a separate excel spreadsheet so they can calculate their estimated total cost. After we receive all orders, our national office reviews, and then coordinates the orders across 10+ different vendors. The ability to add a calculation field for cost / estimated total would be great.

Managing internal purchase orders to help our firm place consolidated external orders with vendors. We also use this form to collect information about upcoming events our regions are attending. This helps us track our community participation, and it takes very little time for our regional people to fill the form out.

Google Forms review by Nicole M.
Nicole M.

"Google Forms in the Classroom"

What do you like best?

I love using Google Forms in my classroom to have students give me feedback on how I'm doing as a teacher as well as for them to evaluate themselves in the form of a survey that asks reflective questions for each unit. The link feature makes it possible for me to post the survey on our class website or send it out through a message.

What do you dislike?

There's not really anything I dislike about Google Forms! Super straight forward and easy to use, results are also easy to view individually or collectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a classroom teacher definitely consider using it! There's so many different possibilities to use it. Especially if you have computers in your classroom and can leave surveys up in a station.

Using Google Forms I've been able to collect student data very quickly and easily. I've also been able to analyze that data easily since its possible to download the results as an excel document.

Google Forms review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Basic Form Tool, But Nothing Fancy"

What do you like best?

It is a wonderful tool to leverage for quick forms especially when you don't need anything complex or advanced capabilities. It's simple and intuitive to navigate and integrates well into the existing Google Suite for business. So bringing your results into sheets and analyzing them is seamless.

What do you dislike?

It has limited visual editing capabilities which ends up making the forms extremely basic looking, to the point of appearing low value. For a few bucks, you can easily find another form tool to leverage some more power and flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if you are on a budget, but if you can spend a few more dollars leverage something else.

Currently, we use Google Forms for simple internal surveys because we don't feel the visual capabilities would reflect our brand. So we can get basic feedback from employees about specific topics and take some quick action to analyze the feedback within Google Sheets.

Google Forms review by DAVID F.
DAVID F.

"the best application to conduct surveys in a fast way."

What do you like best?

This Google application is excellent because it allows me to carry out surveys, which are necessary to improve the quality of the organization, both internal and external, it allows me to gather information in a fast and efficient way, from Google drive I can create forms from existing spreadsheets and share it through emails to all employees, we can store jobs in the cloud and create various types of documents with Word, Excel, Power Point and PDF formats which is very easy because we use it daily , as well as the creation of custom graphics.

What do you dislike?

There are some capacity limitations in this tool, they must have internet to use it, it is not very safe as everyone thinks, there is a limitation that not all the people to whom the surveys are conducted have access to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The companies that need to carry out surveys and forms this work tool is excellent for it, it has a great Speed ​​to collect the data and create analysis of them, several people of the work team can collaborate in real time and be able to edit simultaneously, You can give your opinion as it has a chat enabled for it, its interface is very simple to understand and to use.

With this application has helped me to give immediate answers and solutions to problems that arise in the company or simply when you need to know some information that should be provided by the staff depending on the department to which it is assigned, by being a google application, you use it with your mail gmail in a simple way and the best has no cost, which helps you reduce expenses and time in the company.

Google Forms review by Autumn F.
Autumn F.

"Google Forms - Everything I Need All in One Place"

What do you like best?

There are many systems that allow users to create surveys, questionnaires, and similar forms. What I like about Google Forms, however, is that it is super simple to share the forms you create with anyone that you would like. Similar to sharing documents and other things through google, the user can simply enter an email address to the person they would like to share the form with. Many people that send me the forms will offer prizes for completing them, which adds an incentive.

What do you dislike?

Google Forms looks a bit outdated. While it works great, the creation of the forms is very basic and doesn't allow for much creativity or thinking outside the box. It would be nice if you were able to customize the forms themselves, instead of just the pictures/colors in the borders around the questions. Being able to adjust the fonts and answer styles more extensively would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Forms is very basic and allows the users to get their information inputted and sent out with great ease. It is great for people of all ages, in all levels of schooling, and in all careers. This is because of the ease of use, regardless of age, etc.

Google Forms is used constantly within my school (which is also the place that I work.) Professors, supervisors, and organization leaders use Google Forms to send out in order to receive feedback and to allow people to vote.

Google Forms review by Courtney T.
Courtney T.

"Google Forms for Business, Personal, and Fun"

What do you like best?

Unlike Microsoft version of forms, Google forms are much more customizable. I like being able to change colors, backgrounds, and even personalize the look of the form in addition to the content. Form segments are probably my favorite part because not every question has to appear on one page of the form. The reports are super useful and make sorting responses and keeping track of progress much simpler.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything in particular. It would be nice to have more customization options for the form page appearance but otherwise, I think it is greatas-is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start simple and then play with add-ins. The tool is very simple, so don't over think it when creating forms, sections, and questions.

I utilize google forms for my non-profit work, in managing my business and employees, and also for fun like organizing events with friends. The reporting makes it easy to sort through responses and determine next steps.

Google Forms review by Mohammed H.
Mohammed H.

"Easy Feedback"

What do you like best?

No more waste of time to collect the team and collect their feedback or their ideas regarding anything, this waste of time, stress waiting for feedback and frustration disappeared with Google Forms.

In really few minutes I can create a survey with all types of questions I need and mark any questions as required either from my laptop or from my cell phone.

I can share it online to all my colleagues and receive their responses immediately with a perfect analysis for their feedback, it really reduce the time to collect ideas related to anything either related to the work or not related.

It is very easy, very fast, very reliable, no bugs, no delays and very effective.

Thank you Google Forms.

What do you dislike?

I'm satisfied with all features provided by Google Forms and didn't face any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended

Collect team's feedback regarding specific project, collect their ideas regarding internal or external events, submit IT service feedback, submit satisfaction surveys, report new creative ideas to product managers related to our products.

Google Forms review by Jaimee  K.
Jaimee K.

"Google Forms Review"

What do you like best?

Google forms is a really simple tool to conduct surveys on. We survey a lot of students in our office about their experience working with advisors and any other feedback they have. Rather than just having a paper form, the google form puts it all online, makes it very easy to track analytics on who is participating in the survey, and makes an entirely separate good form for when we are compiling all the data. In other words, I am able to look at the survey data in the form itself, or export it as a sheets format if I need to do something else with the numbers.

What do you dislike?

As much as I like the ability to be able to update forms and have it automatically saved without having to worry about it disappearing if I lose internet connection or suddenly my computer shuts down (on the rare occasion this happens) i wish it was easier to save an original copy of some of the forms so that I can compare original documents with updated ones.

Like I said earlier, I use this system mainly for compiling student data. I like that I can collect analytics and easily organize data without having to do much work myself. Although that sounds lazy, it saves so much time being able to put the information right into a graph or excel sheet without having the possibility of human error in recording numbers myself.

Google Forms review by Harneet S.
Harneet S.

"Google Forms Review - Great!"

What do you like best?

Google forums is fast and efficient and has helped me for many purposes such as organizing group activities at school and work, with people who may or may not work beside me or in a different country. It proves to be a constant companion which is easier to navigate through as a beginner than Survey Monkey per say or other third party survey creating websites.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit hard to navigate for beginners which I find is a bit of a problem, as most of Google's items are easy to follow through and can be understood by all, but I had to do a project recently at my university and it was glitching for one of the survey graphs it created and I was disappointed as it didn't allow me to make one simple change that I thought was important in the consistency of the assignment but I had no options and had to continue onward with the discrepancy because I couldn't figure out how to fix the issue that kept arising over and over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think what I'd recommend to others is that it is a very easy to use system, but has a few bugs that could still be improved in my opinion, but I feel it is the best of it's kind in survey creation due to the fact that it's so easy to create questions/ options and move them around to how you please rather than a strict layout.

Business problems that I have solved at my previous work employment (as it's not used that much as my current employment), was that it allowed for people from offshore parts of the company (as in different countries) they could participate in a more organized manner to provide their thoughts and reviews and criticism over different topics rather than having to always figure out times to call etc., which itself is a hassle because of different time zones most of the times.

Google Forms review by Natalie K.
Natalie K.

"Very convenient"

What do you like best?

I teach yoga and am a health coach. It is very convenient for me to send my health information forms and waivers via Google Forms. I like being able to have all my forms in one place. My customers have an easy time filling it out.

What do you dislike?

1) I have not figured out how to make a chart where people can fill in the spaces. For example, I would love to be able to have my clients mark their availabilities on a sample week, with a 7X3 chart (Monday-SundayXMorning, Afternoon, Evening). In another example I would create a 3X5 chart with foods the client typically eats during the day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, with 5 rows underneath to be filled out).

2) It would be helpful to be able to save these completed forms as PDFs. Perhaps it exists already but I haven't figured it out! What I've been doing is preparing to print the completed forms but then I save them as PDFs. Not a huge problem, but it would save on paper.

3) Would like to be able to save these completed forms into Google Drive and into specific folders.

Saves time, empowers me to get answers from people without having to be on the phone with them at a specific time. Helps me learn more about my clients.

Google Forms review by yulitza p.
yulitza p.

"Excelente aplicación para realizar encuestas rápidas! "

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de Google Forms es la facilidad para realizar las preguntas, estas preguntas ser formuladas con casi cualquier tipo de parámetros (listas desplegables, selección múltiple, escalas, matrices de seleccion, entre otras ) lo que permite que puedas tener resultados muy rápidos, algo muy pero muy novedoso es que hasta puedes subir archivos; ademas puedes visualizar un resumen de las encuestas en tiempo real. Otra de las cosas que me parece magnifica es que puedes exportar los resultados fácilmente a Google Sheets donde puedes realizar análisis con mayor detalle.

What do you dislike?

Tienes que tener una cuenta en Gmail para que pueda funcionar bien, ademas es un poco complicado cuando no tienes cuenta allí; no hay manera de descargar el informe resumen de las respuestas y no cuenta con muchas configuraciones de permisos para trabajos colaborativos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Form es muy útil para obtener encuestas de satisfacción de los clientes a los cuales se les presta servicios, permite obtener datos sin mayores dificultades; ademas, puedes hacer tus propias encuestas y no pagar costosas sumas de dinero para que te la hagan.

Cuando no tenia Google Form no podía medir el grado de satisfacción de mis clientes , solo tenia un vision subjetiva de los mismos; pero con al implementar este aplicación puedo saber que tan satisfecho quedo un cliente y cual es mi record de clientes satisfechos; esto me ayuda a mejorar las áreas en las cuales podemos estar fallando.

Google Forms review by Kelly W.
Kelly W.

"Online, Easy to use and a great addition to any organization"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is and seamless it is integrated within mobile. You don't need a PhD to use it, and can gather some great insights if you are a startup company looking for additional feedback from your team. .Simplicity is always key with Google, and forms lives up to that potential with some great customization options.

What do you dislike?

Reporting, being able to slice and dice the data in different ways is definitely not something that is a strength of Google Forms. For a large enterprise mindset I can see how this doesn't come across as something professional and consistent across the board since you could have a lot of "rogue" users compiling and sending different forms for various reasons which means there is potentially more silos that are being created within the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy and simple and the best part is that it is included with basically any GSuite license. I've found it great for the startup culture, but once you start collecting a TON of different data sets, it might be better to look for something more sophisticated. I still love using it for some small simple tasks, but be careful of rogue users.

At the time, we needed something simple to get a pulse check on our employees and to find different things that they were interested in. For a time, we used this to gather job interview feedback and post event feedback on speakers and our booth, etc. We quickly realized that we needed something more professional looking and capable of locking down the forms, creating unique link id's etc.

Google Forms review by Andrea H.
Andrea H.

"Great Product, Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

I love that Google Forms is so easy to customize. I even was able to google the correct dimensions for a google forms banner and changed the picture to a custom one for our organization! I also love how easy it is to add extra questions and customize the options you want people to be able to choose from. You can choose multiple choice, yes or no, or fill in the blank. I love that they are so versatile, because I think that really helps me customize the things I need to ask.

What do you dislike?

I think fixing all of the background colors/pictures is a little time consuming, but it's minimal work compared to other products I have used. The only other thing I dislike is that there are times when people have been able to answer the same survey multiple times. I believe there's a way to turn this off, but I must not have seen that when I created it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would most certainly test out Google Forms to see if it can accommodate everything you need. The only thing we haven't used it for is camp registrations because there are so many extra steps we need to be able to do after the kids register. Overall, I think this is an amazing product for everyone.

We are creating more continuity between our organization. There have been many times when we are all using different software, and it makes it hard for our users to adapt. It is much easier to utilize the same service each time. I also think it makes the process a lot simpler for all different demographics of people. I believe Google Forms are able to be used by both grandparents and teenagers. I really appreciate the way that they can accommodate for all types of users through their easy to use platform.

Google Forms review by Pedro B.
Pedro B.

"Application of office utilities"

What do you like best?

What is an application with many functions and varieties, it can be used without the need to install any program and is synchronized with your google account, which facilitates access to this application and all that information is saved in the cloud and does not concern you physical space of your local team, I can access that information from any computer that has an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

Until now I do not see something that I do not like about the application, the only thing I see as negative is that when I do not have internet and I update a document, the information is not saved until the active internet is found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, that can help them to organize and accelerate their work and personal life, which facilitates the work and shortens the distances, the best thing is that you do not have to carry any documents or files, because everything is available in your personal cloud and you can use it When desired, all programs are integrated within a single work platform, which generates greater control of information and reduces the level of difficulty, which makes it more accessible and understandable to the public.

It has helped me a lot when it comes to organizing my work remotely, because I can update the documents and notes in a faster way with the clients and when the documents are shared you can know who edited or modified it.

Google Forms review by Carly N.
Carly N.

"Easy Way to Aggregate Schedules and Other Info"

What do you like best?

We started using Google Forms an easier way to compile schedules for lab meetings and data collection. The interface to view results is everything we could hope for, with instantaneous graphs, automatic spreadsheet creation, and easy toggling between individual and aggregated responses. In spreadsheet (Google Sheets) form, the data collected through the form can be further manipulated statistically just as you would with any other information in a spreadsheet. The things that can be done with Google Forms truly seem limitless, and I'm confident that even after years of use, I have barely scratched the surface of its capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Form creation occasionally requires trial and error. Though many of the features are convenient - including ability to drag and drop different parts of the form to different locations - I have struggled in the past with getting used to various options, such as "add section." I was initially unsure about what the benefits of adding a section (as opposed to just keeping all the questions in one section) would be, until I learned through experimentation about the ability to redirect participants to certain sections based on their answers to questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reading up on Google Forms' capabilities and playing around with it yourself are both essential to harnessing its full potential.

Google forms offers a fairly simple way to collect information that can be used for a wide variety of needs. Gone are the days of hoping people know which parts of a form they should and shouldn't fill out. With google forms, I can easily design a form to only ask questions to certain users based on their previous answers. Every form is like a "choose your own adventure" book!

Google Forms review by Ramon Enrique B.
Ramon Enrique B.

"Google Forms helps us in a more practical way to create default templates easily"

What do you like best?

It is a quick way to establish questionnaires more easily and keep statistics of the questions asked

What do you dislike?

The templates are a bit limited in terms of their design and options for structuring the answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a bit limited software regarding the realization of the structure of the questions, it is important that the records are not duplicated since it takes as a key field for the records the name of the Gmail account, that is if a person signs up by mistake twice with the same account that record is doubled in the appreciation of the graphics because it takes into account the answers of the questions without knowing that it is the same user, does not replace the previous existing answers. It is also important to create other designs to make the background of the questionnaires more pleasant since other reasons for funds can be devised, because users can get tired of seeing the same designs all the time, it is necessary to vary as to that. the graphics are also simple but very comfortable to understand so they are on the right path, that is to say, it seems to me a good functionality what of the graphics, since they are very complete or detailed.

It has benefited me when applying surveys and of course the study of graphics is quite timely as it is an additional value that could be integrated these graphics with other applications

Google Forms review by Jacob L.
Jacob L.

"Good Tools for Straightforward Surveys"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize the type, answers, and format of every question. It is very functional and satisfies most situations. There are multiple ways to customize and organize your form/survey, and the editor provides an easy representation of the final survey product.

What do you dislike?

Google Forms is very basic, and while it is user intuitive, it can also be restrictive. There are no options to have flowchart forms, basing future questions off already answered questions. That's why I would say Google Forms is best for simple and straightforward surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pick Google Forms if this is your first survey or form you're doing or if this is a simple poll. More complex polls and surveys need more advanced software.

It solves my frequent simple polling for my organization. I've realized that a simple poll or survey can up engagement and keep me connected with what my members are thinking.

Google Forms review by Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

"Googly Eyes for Google Forms"

What do you like best?

Google Forms allow you to collaborate and keep version control without even thinking about it. Create Shared folders, and orgainze all your forms and everyone that has access to the folder inherits access to the form. Tool bars are easy to use and understand. You can share edit access, comment only and view only and edit at any time.

What do you dislike?

Google did a great job of copying it's windows competitor. Everytime I think there is something missing, it turns out I just didn't know how to do it. Hard to think of anything that I hate right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google what you can't figure out, it really does completely replace the MicroSoft

We use them for requirements gathering, solution documentation, sign offs. Collobratoin and Version Control. This auto saves and shows you the changes in the version history.

Google Forms review by Asya H.
Asya H.

"Planning "

What do you like best?

I love the feature of how you can receive everyone's availability, Google Forms shares a few templates that are made easy to use and follow. The forms are made easy for people to sign in their account and easily fill out the entire form, our scheduling supervisor uses Google forms tremendously and sends out mass emails to the staff inquiring everyone's availability so she can create next month's schedule.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that not a lot of people use this for planning events or for just trying to get feedback from communities, group members or employees. I think it is very useful and could take a lot of information back to each company/organization. That the creator of the google form that was sent out, makes some questions required to answer and some aren't, most forms are like a survey type form and I think the answers should be optional

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that the creator of the google form, should make all questions "optional" to answer. Also, just to pay attention to what questions are being asked and is it really important. I recommend to have questions prepared and well thought out before sending out to a large audience. Try different features on the Google forms system, there are actually a lot of options and features to create a cool, effective google form.

Finding employees availability and gaining a lot of feedback from current procedures. We take this information and implement new strategies for new procedures in the workplace.

Google Forms review by Susana Marina R.
Susana Marina R.

"Easy ways to collect information"

What do you like best?

I love that the results are easy to share in multiple ways, even as a spreadsheet. It is also great that I can edit the accounts or invitations, make the invitations of my son's birthday with this program, and thanks to him who will attend the party

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to sort the questions. It is difficult to move the questions in the form of the rest I do not have inconvenience

I love using Google forms! It is very easy to create a new form and then send it to get answers. I love that you send me a notification when you receive a new shipment. I used Google forms to gather information about workers' compensation. Claim It makes it much easier to get the details of the employee than to have the employee's hand write it all down

Google Forms review by David H.
David H.

"Free, Accessible, And Simple"

What do you like best?

Imagine the Microsoft Suite, but free and you have Google Forms. Google forms has a lot of the same options you would find in it's Microsoft counterpart. My company especially uses Google Sheets. It has almost every function Excel has in it. It also great for collaborating with a team on a project, something Excel definitely fails at.

What do you dislike?

I said Google Form's has almost every option that the Microsoft Suite has. The most notable absence is the developer tools from Google Sheets. However, that is forgivable since most users do not have programming knowledge. If they do, you'd probably have them working on a more complex platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the fence about using Google Forms in your business, the question to ask is: Why not use it? It's free and can do practically everything the Microsoft Suite can. If you think your company needs Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, then you should try this first.

Google Forms, particularly Sheets, lets us work on tasks and also communicate with the team. After we're done, it is then easy to quantify and analyze what we've done. Google Doc's and slides are still nice options for word processing and creating slides. The best part is that it's easy to grant access so management can review it and place their edits as well.

Google Forms review by Esthefania Melania G.
Esthefania Melania G.

"An excellent tool to create surveys and to know the opinion of the people we are looking for."

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set up, Google itself gives the results for each form you submit.

So far it has been an incredible experience to have a tool that never fails.

What do you dislike?

I've used it for at least the last six years, since my college days. Until now I have not had any difficulty in its use or in obtaining quality results.

At first it was a bit difficult to get used to the fact of the language barrier, but in the last few years I have become used to its functions and now I can use it in both Spanish and English. Our entire team is happy to use them and we constantly invite others to try them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It's very easy to use, even if you haven't seen anything like it before. It is going to become your best friend, and If you work in marketing business you can delivery very clean and modern forms that gives credibility and professionalism to your company.

It works as an incredible help when it comes to developing and creating forms and surveys that reach the people we really need. The opinion is very important to know them in the world of marketing, and together with this software we have achieved it. I believe that many more benefits are yet to come, it is important to keep using it in everything we do to always stay connected to the information we care about.

Google Forms review by Vivian L.
Vivian L.

"Simple to use and useful for creating polls in an office/school setting"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Google Forms is how easy it is to create a questionnaire for anyone to use - whether it be using it as a survey for a class, finding out what everyone in the office wants to eat for lunch, or even deciding where to go for an event - it's perfect and takes 2 minutes.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to customize when creating the forms. Although it is user friendly, the themes can definitely have more aesthetics. I think also giving people a deadline to access the forms would increase the chances of people filling out the forms on time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love that you can create your own Google Form without using the given templates. They give you a blank one to work with, contact information, RSVP form, and simplifies event registrations for functions or events. It's simple to use and will definitely make decisions come together quicker!

Definitely finding straightforward answers from people and taking into mind what people feel about certain things. You can figure out what people want to eat for company lunches, how they feel about a certain topics addressed about the office space, while keeping in mind that everyone has their own opinion.

Google Forms review by Exson M.
Exson M.

"Massive application of surveys for research"

What do you like best?

I like it because;

1) We can make forms and surveys to obtain information about the opinion of a group of people, being the most practical tool for any type of person.

2) We can use the tools in all areas of our life; social, labor, business, economic, leisure, or simply hobby.

3) It is easy to use and refer participants.

4) is a practical tool to obtain information quickly in order to generate progress report work.

5) You can develop surveys in a massive way at low cost and under previously established paramenters.

6) You have the possibility to immediately see a summary of the results of the survey.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the following:

1) the results interface, because it has no variety in the graphics, the presentation is simple, it only offers two-dimensional graphics, it does not have the presentation quality to be used in a high-level professional environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the recommendation that the use of Google by those responsible for the survey or the form should establish the questions that allow obtaining the objectives of the organization.

It is important to validate the instrument that is surveyed or formulated before sharing it to avoid confusion in the participants and consequently alternatives in the results of the study or research.

It is an excellent tool for consulting massive opinion that you should know how to make the most of your capacity.

They should be careful with the establishment of the variables in the questions of presentation of the data so that the results have consistency.

It is an easy tool to use for research. It allows to solve opinion studies about the decisions of the organization related to the project financing process, purchase of goods, and benefits for workers.

Reduction of vehicle maintenance operative expenses, hiring of personnel, viatical, and mobilization of personnel. the use of google froms allowed the organization to develop the research direction.

Google Forms review by Ian F.
Ian F.

"Great Feedback Service"

What do you like best?

The ability for it to generate graphs and charts based off of feedback responses. There are also several ways to customize the survey's format so that it isn't super cluttered or confusing for those taking the survey.

What do you dislike?

One of the features in Google Forms is customizing the questions based off of a response. However, this feature is only unlocked for only one type of response - if the response is multiple choice. I would love to see

the question filtering feature be applied to all the type of responses (multiple choices, short answer, checkbox, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for quick feedback to a small group of individuals. For a sample size (or response size) of great than 100, this tool may be hard to use or not useful. I would suggest using surveymonkey or another platform that can provide more analysis/customization of the response data.

Quick feedback on processes, programs, or projects. It allows you to get quick feedback from coworkers and aggregate the information such that you can use it to improve "said" process, programs, and projects.

Google Forms review by Maricel  B.
Maricel B.

"Best survey application and forms application"

What do you like best?

It's very fast and easy to use. There are many templates available or you can make your own. It's very simple. Anyone can use it. It's easy for others to access the form. The results/form answers are very organized and easy to access and keep track of. Basically, Google Forms does everything for you!

What do you dislike?

I personally like the old version design/style wise. The new updated version is good. I just wish that we had the option to use the old version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend using google forms for surveys, sign-ups, and even as order forms. It's very simple and easy to use. Basically, Google forms does everything for you. I've been using this application since College. I introduced it to my work and they're amazed that there are applications like this! I like how it's able to organize all the results on one form and it's easy to access by just sharing the link. I really recommend Google Forms.

We are able to gather sign-ups in an organized way to hundreds of people. We are able to see it all on one form. It's easy to access. All people need is the link to the form and they are able to fill it out. We realized it better to communicate to the community in this way. We use it for our Christmas program every year called "Adopt A Senior." We use it as a sign-up form to get volunteers. It's easy to share to the community. When we get sign-ups, it's very organized because all the information is there and easy to keep track of.

Google Forms review by jen s.
jen s.

"Google Form is the best survey tool !"

What do you like best?

Google Forms was a useful tool when I needed to take surveys for my statistics classes. The different types of questions and the "required" options made it really easy to get the data I needed. The responses appear right away and there is an option to create a spreadsheet directly from them.

What do you dislike?

Any templates, actually, would be pretty nice. However, I'm not sure how helpful this would be either since people tend to have a certain set up in mind. It would be cool to see, but I don't think it's imperative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredibly easy to edit your questions and orders. Also easy to set up pages of question to split content, Easy to share! It's so easy to share this. You can explicitly share editing access among contributors and send the executable survey itself as a link.

We use google forms mostly for anonymous surveys and to get quick results that are easy to analyze. The benefits to how easy they are to analyze is truly amazing. Having the ability to sort by response or see all responses together in graph form.

Google Forms review by Shane W.
Shane W.

"An effective way to survey large groups "

What do you like best?

The ability to view the respondents' results in an excel spreadsheet is a brilliant feature. I send forms out to large groups and when there are many fields in the survey, this spreadsheet option is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate having more field options for responses. Not to be too nit-picky, but for example, I want one field to collect date/time responses AND have a short answer that's associated with that date/time (e.g. so the respondent can also input their time zone). This is a hurdle I encountered on my latest form, to schedule interview times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customize your form using the color palette and under settings you can modify the background picture. Also, don't forget to preview your form before sending out to mass quantities of clients!

Reaching out to large groups of people to schedule meetings, interviews, and collecting personal data such as mode of communication, meeting location, etc.

Google Forms review by Nick D.
Nick D.

"Google Forms is An Easy Way to Collect and Analyze Data"

What do you like best?

Google Forms is an easy-to-use form builder that has some serious features when you learn how to use it. We use Google Forms for EVERYTHING. It has revolutionized the way we collect information, and it has allowed us to go paperless in a lot of areas of our organization.

What do you dislike?

The first version of Google Forms had a lot more customization options -- you could change font types and sizes. Now, they've standardized the forms to give it a unified, "Google Forms" look. It's great for their branding, but sometimes it would be nice to be able to design things ourselves. That said, there are other ways to customize these forms, so it's a minor gripe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a free software that allows you to collect various forms of data. It has built in analysis tools and seamlessly communicates with other Google Drive products.

We are streamlining staff time by removing a step in transcribing people's answers from paper forms to online spreadsheets. These forms are also accessible to our students, families, and volunteers who primarily do business off their smartphones, tablets, and computers. This has also allowed us to better organize and analyze our data.

Google Forms review by Alejandro V.
Alejandro V.

"Easy to use, easy to setup and great information results"

What do you like best?

Google forms is extremely easy to use, and the information you receive is really easy to look at. It has several different ways in which you can set up the form, and even comes with plenty of presets that you can use if you're not feeling creative enough.

What do you dislike?

There is aboslutely nothing that I dislike about Google Forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the type of information you need to receive when creating the form - if you're asking a simple yes/no question, it is a lot more useful to use radio buttons or checkboxes instead of a text box and then filter out the "yes" and the "no"s.

Prior to using Google Forms, I used to have students send emails with their contact details and store them. Now I just send them a form link and tell them to fill it. It's also really easy to gather information from a lot of people - doing surveys, figuring out what kind of food to get for the company getup, etc.

Google Forms review by Caroline M.
Caroline M.

"Simple solution for assessment!"

What do you like best?

I am a high school Spanish teacher who teaches a class without a textbook. I create all of the content myself so I do not use a textbook or workbook for homework assignments. Instead, I use Google Forms. Google Forms allows me to create homework assignments that assess 3 of the 4 major areas of modern language instruction: listening, reading, and writing. The "quiz" function makes it incredibly easy to use Google Forms as formative or summative assessments and make the individual homework assignments graded for accuracy or completion. It is super easy to upload a video, picture, text, or link to an audio, to then ask students questions about the content. It is the most efficient way to create, collect and grade personalized, beautiful, and SIMPLE assessments in no time at all!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options for "themes" to make the background more aesthetically pleasing. Also I would like the quiz function to include the capability for grading written answers (not just multiple choice)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! You'll love it!!

How to quickly and easy create and collect student work in a curriculum that is not textbook-based

Google Forms review by Arelys G.
Arelys G.

"Ideal for me business. "

What do you like best?

I like it because this application is very useful, because I use google forms to know the opinion of my clients, whether the service was not to their liking, if the attention received was optimal or if they think there is something that we should improve, It seems that this application is very good and easy to use in any type of business large or small like mine.

What do you dislike?

I really believe that the drawback is that the surveys are digital and several of my clients do not have access to computers, especially the elderly, but for the youth this is not a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE THIS APPLICATION, BECAUSE IT IS REALLY GOOD AND USEFUL.

Google forms allows me to know the opinion of my clients, which helps me improve the service I provide.

Google Forms review by Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.

"Google Forms makes it easy to collect information and Survey"

What do you like best?

I love how Google forms can be accessed wherever you have internet access. It's very user-friendly and you don't have to know coding to figure out a form. It's also easily shareable with a link and you can customize surveys for small or large groups of people. It's also easy to collect business information for customers who want to sign up for different programs or rewards.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it would organize the data more simply. You either have to go through everything one at a time, or see everything lumped together. A chart or spread sheet addition for organizing answers would be a great feature to add. Especially if you expect a number of responses. It can begin getting difficult to wade through responses of ten, so imagine if you had more than that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's well worth the switch from another company. You will not spend a lot of time trying to figure out the interface.

I am able to collect information from a number of people in one place. When I have run rewards programs for my customers, I am able to share this form through my website and customers can fill it out at their convenience. I then have all of my data in one spot. It's a great tool that I'm able to access anywhere without having to always bring my laptop around.

Google Forms review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Great Information Collector!"

What do you like best?

Google Forms is a free program that enables everyone that has access to Google to be able to create polls, tests, quizzes, and surveys that are easily editable. Personally, I am able to use this for both my personal business, as well as my classroom and school setting.

What do you dislike?

Google Forms is a great tool that allows you to customize your polls, tests, etc. However, customization only goes so far, and you can't exactly choose the layout of how you want the Form to look. Sometimes this isn't a big deal; however, there are times when the opportunity to change the layout would be nice and it's not possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for creating a variety of projects, and it can work with schools and business--making it perfect for all individuals!

I use Google Forms for a variety of activities. First and foremost, Google Forms enables me to create an order form for my business that individuals fill out with the products they want or any questions they have. I can then easily see all of the submissions together with statistics or by themselves and create an invoice based on that information. In addition, I use this program to create quizzes and polls for my students. The ease of not having to use paper with the students is saving trees and also saving my time of having to riffle through paperwork.

Google Forms review by Tsahi T.
Tsahi T.

"An amazing online co-working software that brings office tools to the masses and for free!"

What do you like best?

Google forms gives users the option to create, write, edit and comment on shared documents. A very strong co-working tool that makes working together from afar possible and effective.

File creators can choose the way they share their documents and can provide with editing rights to comment or view only rights, all depends on the shared audience target.

What do you dislike?

Since it is a free online tool, there are many options that exist on office but don't exist on the Google version.

Also, when copy and pasting from office files to Google forms, in many cases the format breaks.

Online live shared docs with many other users that are using in in the same time when each one has different edit rights based on what the owner defined.

Includes a change log for any mistake and change done!

Google Forms review by Patricia H.
Patricia H.

"Easy and Fast Forms "

What do you like best?

With Google Forms I can create surveys very easily and make them look good with their templates or just create one according to my liking. It is a very practical program that allows me to get different opinions on some topics.

What do you dislike?

The way I use Google forms is simple, very useful and I have not had any problems with this program, therefore, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy and very useful program to create surveys and without much experience. Besides that there is no cost and if you work for a company or if you study you can get different points of view for a project.

The surveys that Google forms allows me to carry out, have helped me in the office to gather different points of view of different people on very specific topics and thus I could obtain a more complete work with many ideas.

Google Forms review by Heba M.
Heba M.

"Very fast survey tool"

What do you like best?

I always use G.Forms to fill surveys, it is really fast to create and respond, I like adding "Required" questions in the survey to make sure that there'll be an answer for this question, I like that I'm notified once any member submitted the form, so I can check and take an immediate action when required, I like the responses analysis it is self explanatory and effective and really helps in our meetings with the team or management meetings, I like that I can respond on G.Forms using my cell phone any time and anywhere also, I like that I can save a copy from all surveys I submitted into my E-Mail.

What do you dislike?

When I print my form to PDF, I couldn't select the answers from the PDF itself as it is read only

IT surveys, Employee Satisfaction surveys, Training surveys, Lessons learner surveys and submitting new ideas requests.

Google Forms review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"Fantastic for onboarding new clients"

What do you like best?

Simple way to duplicate questions speeds up form creation

Diverse field types help with collecting data for new clietns, especially file upload field

What do you dislike?

Can't see analytics for how many people have landed vs. completed, can't see answers for uncompleted forms so I can't see the data or see where people are falling off on completion.

I really hate the limited ability to visualize specific data from Google Forms. You can't, for example, segment by certain responses (a nice feature in AYTM.com) - e.g. you couldn't ask "Are you an investor or company?", then segment the rest of the responses by the answer to that question. That would be a MAJOR upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your options - Google Forms is great for a smaller number of responses, and when you're comfortable exporting the data and doing your own analysis in Excel.

Sales automation - with Hubspot such that an automated email goes out to people with a Google Form to gather information about them. The extension "Email Notifications for Forms" automatically lets me know when someone has filled out the form, then I can take action.

Group assessment in workshops - we run Design Thinking workshops, and utilize Google Forms to ideate, rank, and prioritize ideas from the workshops.

Integrate with a Google Site - we can rapidly gather information in Google Forms and host it on a Google Site to share the findings across our team.

Google Forms review by Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

"Great notifications set up"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to keep track of form submissions by setting notification emails. I like that I don't have to constantly check for form submissions and can just check my email instead.

What do you dislike?

I don't think they are as intuitive to edit as I would like. When trying to make changes to a form, I have accidentally messed up the format and it was difficult to figure out how to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would be sure to look around and compare it to other options. One nice thing is that forms can be shared and stored in a Google Drive along with your other docs, slides, etc.

Google forms has helped me to track information for people who are interested in the program we offer so that I can reach out to them. The personal contact we've been able to achieve by using forms has helped with recruitment.

Google Forms review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"Quick, Easy, and gets the results you need! "

What do you like best?

The functionality of the program is very intuitive. You can easily populate questions you want your audience to know/answer and the logic of the program usually knows what kind of question you are asking and provides options as necessary for you to choose based on creating the perfect form.

What do you dislike?

There have been times where members of my team wanted to have form users to upload a document/picture, and on the back end, there were some internal issues that we had to spend time trying to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that anything that you want to sort later, to make a new question. After users complete your form, you will be able to download an excel file. It will be much easier for you to sort if you capture information separately.

Understanding our customer, receiving feedback from internal or external audiences, and using the tool for our internal team for information gathering.

Google Forms review by Misha R.
Misha R.

"Incredible Multi Use Easy To Use & Versatile "

What do you like best?

Its quick and easy. Both to learn and to use. I can make a form that can receive responses within 5 minutes and if I need to take the time to make it more professional it has plenty of options to help me with that. It doesn't add extra cost to our monthly overhead as its a free service provided to anyone with a gmail account.

The forms don't crash and its easy to read responses and data from the forms.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This is a great service and with tinkering can prevent you from ever needing to hire a survey site or pay someone to create a response form for your company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont give up , dont forget to save the form, there are shareable links use them You can upload pictures and backgrounds to your forms for a more professional appearence.

I'm able to gather and save customer information. I'm also able to create satisfaction surveys as well as ask important questions or create order forms. Its a very versatile product

Google Forms review by Haissar P.
Haissar P.

"the free Google survey platform"

What do you like best?

Your survey data is available in simple bar graphs, pie charts and texts, You can share the link to your form anywhere on the web or send it by email. There are templates of Google forms created by users who come from different sources. I also like that it can be easily linked to a person's email in order to limit the amount of responses and make sure that no one replies more than once.

What do you dislike?

You can not track who responds or include any additional data. when you receive the responses the information is not as organized. Users can not filter the results, In Google forms it is not very easy to format the surveys but and since it is free, it is nothing to get mad about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider using Google Forms as it saves time and effort on your part! The link to your Google Form can be easily shared with others. The best part of all is that Google Forms is FREE!

I have been able to use Google Forms to host surveys to clients to get feedback about the service that is offered.

Google Forms review by Mary S.
Mary S.

"A free, userfriednly survery software "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to customize forms for surveys, applications, registrations, etc. You can choose from a list of templates for basic forms like: RSVP, contact information, party invitation, etc. The export options are also extremely useful, and it is compatible with any almost device out there.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that when you receive the responses from many people--the information is not as organized and categorized. I wish we had an option to upload an email list to which the form would get sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and love how easy and compatible it is to use with friends or colleagues and at home or work. Google Forms can help you to save time especially when you need to send out a survey quickly to your clients or collaborators.

This is a fantastic way to pull some quick and casual feedback regarding general audience mood. I use Google Forms to make surveys.We have used Google Forms to have people sign up for things, get opinions.

Google Forms review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Robust and User-Friendly Open Source Tool "

What do you like best?

I was surprised by how many features are available with Google Forms to design and create in depth surveys and other products. It's quite versatile. You can make something look great pretty easily, using their templates, or you can customize with your own design.

What do you dislike?

As with all open-source tools, there are inevitably going to be limitations and you'll run into that 1 thing that it can't do that you wish it could. If you have access to developers, it usually can still be done but off-the-shelf you may find it can't do everything paid tools can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you aren't a designer, you'll still be able to create a great looking Google Form. It will likely give you at least 90% of what you are looking for and the price can't be beat!

We use Google Forms as a way to gather information and feedback from our learners. The interface is attractive and easy to use from the end user standpoint and the data automatically goes into a Google Sheet so that we can use that data easily as well.

Google Forms review by Layla B.
Layla B.

"Very useful tool "

What do you like best?

Google forms is very useful for my work because of its ability to collect data and ideas that are very easy to manage and use and so you can get different ideas. Thanks to Forms I can collect multiple knowledge or comments from clients.

What do you dislike?

In Google forms it is not very easy to format the surveys, you could also correct the contents of the header and footer in an easier way. Otherwise google forms is very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this type of tool because it helps us to facilitate and organize our work to maintain a more suitable planning, through the collection of data and its storage. It is worth a try, as well as all the products of Google that always facilitate and save time in our work.

With Google Forms I was able to get ideas and comments from my clients in a more practical way to get better results in what I perform. Data collection is also very important for planning.

Google Forms review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Google Forms | Simple, Powerful, Effective"

What do you like best?

Google Forms is very simple, powerful, and effective. There is a bit of learning curve that can create initial frustration but all of that melts away as you see the application in action. It has revolutionized our sign-up process for our off-site events. We are able to capture as much or as little information as needed, easily see a breakdown in our responses by the whole group or individual responses. We are also able to move the responses from the forms page to a Google sheets form that helps us further customize responses and get a better grip on the information collected. I also like the ability to use add-ons. These have also helped us further customize as needed for our organization.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be a bit irritating. I'm not sure if it's because I primarily use Apple products, but some of the settings are not where you'd think they would be. Particularly with customizing the confirmation page, adding contributors, or adding add-ons for various needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be willing to become a learner before using this system. It takes time to get used to but as you understand the process and the platform you create the forms on, you will see incredible results.

We were able to take an antiquated sign-up system for off-site, overnight events and move towards a very effective system through Google Forms that helps us capture data and place the created form in multiple online places. We are able to send a shortened URL if you text certain keywords to our texting application, able to place in our mobile apps, web-pages, etc.

Google Forms review by Becca G.
Becca G.

"Works Well For Now, But Could Be More User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

Ability to create quizzes online that I can use to check employee knowledge after training. Because a user can send a link to as many people as needed, and individuals input an email address before filling out, individual progress can still be checked.

What do you dislike?

It is not very user-friendly when opting for a quiz rather than a basic informational form. It isn't obvious how to create an answer key, and some question types (multiple choice grid) are the best fit for a set of information but don't allow an answer key to be programmed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most higher ed institutions don't consider Google cloud products to be secure and therefore may not consider them FERPA-compliant. It may not be possible to use Forms for academic or student affairs purposes that would use a student's name, ID, etc..

Being able to offer employee training, including quizzes to measure progress, remotely. This builds flexibility into scheduling for training.

Google Forms review by Meghann S.
Meghann S.

"Love Google forms!"

What do you like best?

I it very helpful that it keeps all responses in one space. The data is very easy to sort and manipulate one the forms are filled out. I usually create a spreadsheet of responses so sort data as needed. It is also easy to download as an Excel spreadsheet and save offline for future use.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to format the surveys we send out for different purposes. I noticed this primarily after the most recent upgrade. There is less of an ability to add or change certain sections of the forms. It is more visually appealing in the new style, but there seem to be less options for customization of the form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool that has been very beneficial for our team. It is helpful in having all data collected stored in one place, in real time. In moving to a more remote work style, it is easy to utilize Google forms from anywhere with wifi, making it easier to work anywhere.

It helps for our entire team to be able to reference responses at any time. In addition, it is beneficial to see real-time responses.

Google Forms review by Susanna Y.
Susanna Y.

"Google Forms Does the Work!"

What do you like best?

I love how it compiles the data for me into a spreadsheet. I can then use this spreadsheet information to share with my team, compare student results, and provide an easy to see data sheet for parents at conferences and other meetings.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much I dislike. I only rated it a 9 because it takes quite a bit of time to type up and set up the form exactly how you want it. It really should be a 10 probably. It saves me time in the long run since I don't have to type up the data myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to communicate with your staff and coworkers how their answers will be recorded on a data sheet. Remind them that sometimes the responses will be anonymous (no email collected) and other times, the email will be collected. There is a notice at the top of the form that says, "This form is automatically collecting email address......." This will let your staff and coworkers know that their response is NOT anonymous at that time. Use the various question types to get the best feedback or data collection that you can. Sometimes, multiple choice or check boxes are the easiest for busy staff members.

As I mentioned above, it compiles data for me. This is super helpful when it comes to progress monitoring kids and taking information from the classroom teachers when they have the time, instead of meeting them during a plan time.

Google Forms review by Hannah R.
Hannah R.

"Google Forms for Surveys Review"

What do you like best?

Adaptability - I can make it what I want and need - it is very easy to set up a simple looking form for when I just need to gather information, or a more polished and interactive form for when I am conducting a customer survey. I love the interface, how quick and efficient it is to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more features to personalize, such as font, lettering, and design. I would use the features to create surveys, quizzes and forms that match exactly with my branding.

I have conducted comprehensive surveys using google forms that have helped me plan my strategy for upcoming engagement initiatives, gathering data, feedback, and overall measuring how I am doing as a program manager. The surveys have also helped me in my push to grow our numbers, resulting in success for our program. I have also used google forms to collect names, emails, and other information to provide our product to individuals registered in our program.

Google Forms review by Maggie B.
Maggie B.

"Google Forms "

What do you like best?

The user interface is CLEAN and SIMPLE. It's easy to both create and take surveys, without a ton of additional features that could confuse or clutter the product

What do you dislike?

This may seem small, but I always get confused when I go to distribute. I always think I have to plug in everyone's email, but in reality I can just share a link. Maybe make this clearer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simpler than a lot of other tools out there for creating and distributing simple surveys to wide audiences.

Gathering feedback on events, to improve them in the future! Events take a lot of effort to put on, and no one does it for their own benefit. Learning what is and isn't helpful, engaging, etc. for a particular event is very useful. Also, gauging interest in future events!

Google Forms review by Mostafa A.
Mostafa A.

"Google Forms Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can receive and submit any survey received from my company or my mangers in the transportation through my cell phone, it is that easy! it is very light and I never face problems with G. Forms, it includes creative questions types allows you to to create an effective survey or a professional test for your team, it almost covers everything you may imagine to put in a survey, you can embed photos and even videos in your form, it really helps makes our work more and more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I never face issues with Google Forms, it is a really helpful product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure recommended

Create tests for our team, create all types of surveys related to the services and satisfaction, it helps us submitting new ideas to enhance our products or services.

Google Forms review by Jessica T.
Jessica T.

"Love Google Forms "

What do you like best?

I love that it can be used for gathering ANY information whether it's students, staff, parents, or even for public use. It a great resource for gathering vague to specific information that you need. We even use Google forms for checking in students in class because you can require that they sign in with a specific email address. You can share or keep it private. You can reach many audiences and share your project with groups of people or the public. It's a very user friendly program.

What do you dislike?

I can't honestly say that there is anything I dislike. You can reach many audiences and share your project with groups of people or the public. It's a very user friendly program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It's innovative and extremely user friendly as well as team friendly which is so important in a collaborative work environment! You can reach many audiences and share your project with groups of people or the public. It's a very user friendly program.

Well it's free which is a benefit for small business owners who are just starting out or you can purchase the Google Suite for larger companies and businesses. It helps reach people and gather data that you might need for your business to be more successful.

Google Forms review by Erin G.
Erin G.

"Efficient& Accessible Way to Gather Info"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to customize forms for surveys, applications, registrations, etc. Google Forms has great templates that allow you to edit and create a form or page for whatever you need in a very short amount of time. I've used Google Forms for event registration, gathering participant feedback, taking RSVPs, and for gathering volunteer/intern information. In every case, it's been a great platform to use because the responses are all kept in one place.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'm not a fan of is how to get into Google Forms. I usually try to access it from my personal Gmail account and I there's not a very direct way to open a new form from my email. You have to click through all of Google's affiliated products and then it's down at the very bottom, kind of buried and easy to miss. I can access old forms I've made from my Drive, but to make a new form takes a few extra clicks/steps the get there, which is annoying. Perhaps there's a better way to get into Google Forms that I'm just not aware of...but it seems like there's too many steps to get to a new form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's important to consider what type of form to you need/want and how do you want to view, display, and/or organize the data. I use Google Forms mostly for gathering participant feedback related to events or programs, though I have also used it for gathering RSVPs, event registration, and volunteer/intern applications. In my case, the organizations I've worked for that have needed a platform to manage these kinds of things didn't have the money to shell out for fancy software or the patience to deal with a platform like Eventbrite, so Google Forms was a good option that was able to meet our needs and could help us get work done quickly. Based on my overall experience, I think Google Forms is a really helpful, easy to use platform (for anyone and at any skill level) for anything related to event management. I would not recommend using it for an application that requires long-form responses to questions and that might gather a large number of applicants. Although I liked having all the responses in one place on the back end, it felt overwhelming having to wade through so much content from so many people. So again, think about what your needs are prior to and after whatever you're gathering information for, and put that in conversation with your budget. I think having that kind of foresight will go a long way. But ultimately, you really can't go wrong with Google Forms!

I like that Google Forms keeps all responses in one place on the form. You simply click over to a different tab and the responses are right there. You can sort the data relatively well and it's really user friendly. I work at a church and am the only employee (and pretty much the only person there period) who is under 40, so being able to use programs/platforms that our older members and volunteers use is critical. I've found that Google Forms is very accessible and manageable for all our staff and older volunteers to use for any of our event/program/data needs.

Google Forms review by Manuel Alberto M.
Manuel Alberto M.

"Google forms is a great app for surveys and quick tests."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to setup. Its interface is very clean and smooth. You can choose from a list of templates for basic forms like: RSVP, contact information, party invitation, etc. or if your form is something very specific (like a test or a survey) you can start from a blank file.

Creating and editing questions is very easy, google forms with provide you with all the features you need to achieve your perfect form. Also, the way it shows the responses is very visual for easy understanding, it's not necessary to export the data to analyze it.

And the best part: it's totally free, you only need to have a google account.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about this product. Its free and it has plenty of tools and features for making a great form/test/survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a free tool with a lot of features that can adapt to any business or even to domestic use. I wouldn't hesitate a minute and would start to use it right know. You don't even have to create your own forms, you can just look at the template gallery and choose whatever suit you best, make a few edits and you're ready to go.

It's a great tool for providing feedback: Clients, customer, employees. It helps us know what everyone inside and outside the organization think of us.

It also helps us when organizing a event within the company.

Google Forms review by Ralph R.
Ralph R.

"Free way to make surveys"

What do you like best?

The quality of the software for the price (free) is my favorite part. It is hard to believe that such a phenomenal product is at your hands for no cost. Creating surveys that produce quality feedback is very simple and there is no way to go wrong with this software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of customization. There are things that you can in fact customize, but I would definitely like to make it a tad bit more personal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using google forms along with the other products that google has to offer because they work well together. You can share surveys through gmail or by sharing a link.

I am able to get feedback from my employees about ways we can better the workplace. I like the anonymity of the surveys in this context because employees can give sincere feedback that in turn makes the working environment better.

Google Forms review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"The Best Online Forms App for the Price"

What do you like best?

At its heart, Google Forms best quality is its simplicity, but it also offers a lot of options and features that will fulfill most users needs.

What do you dislike?

When changing a question format (e.g. text box to radio button) you lose your aggregate data for that question. You can still go look at the previous answers yourself but the reports are skewed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend Google Forms enough. Setting up the forms is easy, there are a lot of options to choose from, and the way they aggregate the data for easy review is excellent. Plus, it integrates with your Google account which means logging in and managing your Forms is hassle free.

Having a simple, straight forward way for people to submit opinions is not as easy as it sounds. There are a lot of players in the Forms market but Google Forms really stands above them all..

Google Forms review by Shawn L.
Shawn L.

"A nice way to make surveys easy for free"

What do you like best?

Google Forms is extremely easy to use with, and there are plenty of types of questions including a really useful grid multi choice option. The integration of other Google's tools make it easier to integrate images and video, alongside the easy sharing to users.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of customization options mostly considering the lack of preview for the images used for the header, but the advantages are better than the disadvantages and since it is free, it is nothing to get mad about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Forms is an excellent option to easily do surveys and it has a nice amount of features considering what is offered for free, however the customization options could be better. Still, considering how easy is to collect the data, it makes it worth it considering the reduced hassle on the process.

I have been able to use Google Forms to host surveys to clients to get feedback about the service or technical support that is offered.

Google Forms review by Heba M.
Heba M.

"Very easy professional forms"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create a form very easily and without needed guidance, I like that I can include all types of questions and set what is mandatory and what is optional, I like the great way to illustrate the responses, it is really very professional and easy to take a decision based on it, I like that I can save a copy of my responses as a reference, I can share it easily to all users within or outside my domain, it is really a perfect survey tool

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn't support to add comments to each question after answering it by default

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend it to all those companies need a very fast survey tool

It allows us to get a very quick responses from our team regarding training, IT or employee satisfaction.

Google Forms review by Samantha H.
Samantha H.

"Google Forms is a perfect way to gather information from families!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I am able to either email the form information or send a link to my families in the program. Those families can easily access the form either way and complete the form. The best part is the fact that a Google Sheet is created compiling the information. Also, as teachers our administrator has us complete a form weekly to touch base with her on our progress.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the forms don't quite eliminate choices when I use this feature. Perhaps I don't completely know how to use this feature quite yet and I need more practice. Often times I have to go back and ensure that it is done properly or not use the feature at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider using Google Forms as it saves time and effort on your part! :-) If you are a teacher, many teachers that I know create a test in this way as well. Perfect use of Google Forms!

Instead of contacting each student and their family individually to gather information, I can simply create one form and send it to all my families. I'm able to save a great amount of time in doing it in this fashion.

Google Forms review by Tanya (Tatiana) G.
Tanya (Tatiana) G.