Google Keep

Google Keep is a note taking and checklist app for browser and Android that focus on simplicity, keep works on phone, tablet and computer and syncs across devices to keep important stuff is always with you.

Work for Google Keep?

Learning about Google Keep?

Google Keep Reviews

Ask Google Keep a Question
Showing 147 Google Keep reviews
Google Keep review by <span>Layla B.</span>
Layla B.

Excellent Application For Reminders

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love Google Keep because it is very easy to install and manage, it helps me a lot in my day to day to organize all I have to do, either at work or at home, separating the unimportant notes of the most necessary to do in the day , this helps me plan better what to do. The colors are very prominent in the notes. A quicker way to get a specific note is with the seeker. The best thing is that I can have it on my Android.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a very simple application, but that simplicity makes it easier to manage and get in faster. There's nothing bothering me about Google Keep. On the contrary, it has been of great help more than anything in my work as a reminder, so as not to overlook my obligations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Google Keep is a software that will help you a lot in your plans to run, will keep you organized in everything you need to do, it is worth your installation will not cost you anything besides, which is completely free and is not difficult to understand.

With Keep I could solve many jobs that very little remembered, because I had so many things to do and had to solve, one way or another is my personal organizer and thanks to its use I could do business that I often forgot. It is also very useful at home, especially in shopping.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Keep
Google Keep review by <span>Elizabeth H.</span>
Elizabeth H.
Validated Review

Easy to use reminder and notification app

Validated Review
What do you like best?

If you use G-Suite , Google keep is just one click away to use. It is blended with simplitiy of Google Software Standards . his app allows you to create labels and change the color of lists to keep them organized. I really like the simplified interface and the ability to pull up notes from my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Few things are missing here , sorthing option is either not aviable or less effective. There is no option to custiomize texts inside a note or reminder. The lack of ability to have the keep notes sync to the google drive sometimes can be tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you love the simplicity of Google softwares or using G-Suite / Gmail in your office , It's ease of use and simplistic nature make it easy to love and continue to use. I strongly recommend using Google Keep and I love the synchronization between devices.

We are using Google Keep along with other G-suite components. Google Keep helps me stay on track with action items, especially with the reminder function. Reminder and notification system makes daily life activity easy.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Note-Taking Management solution do you use?

Google Keep review by <span>Nina F.</span>
Nina F.
Validated Review

Keeps Everything in Place!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I am a huge fan of location reminders and this works so well! I get a pop up that brings up my Office Supply order when I get near Staples, or a reminder of my daily to-do list when I get to the office. It is fantastic and makes the office feel more organized. Plus, archiving gets things off of the "desktop" but doesn't remove them from the program so I can still search for notes that I might need but don't want to see all the time. Color coding and sorting are amazingly helpful to distinguish between types of notes and checklists.

What do you dislike?

The tags are a little sluggish to work with. I can best explain them as "fidgety".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement this! Seriously, the collaboration is spot on and everything is in the same place. This is a FREE software, you aren't risking anything but time and it is so easy to set up. You know you already have a google account.

Productivity and reminders were a big issue in our office. With meetings happening all over the building, I was always carrying around pieces of paper when someone mentioned something to follow up on. With Keep, I can make a note and then send or share it with the person that I need to have follow up. I use Keep for personal use as well, to coordinate grocery lists and time management with my busy family.

Google Keep review by <span>Sidhartha J.</span>
Sidhartha J.
Validated Review

Good application for Note taking.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best thing of this application is very very simple and very easy to use. Even kids also use. In this application we can add unlimited notes. We can also create unlimited labels to separate the notes or to categorize all the notes. Good also offering to change the color for the notes. Keep search is really working very fine and very advanced. We can also find or search the notes using labels, text and coloring of the notes. We can also archive the notes after completing of the work. We can also add the tasks and we can also create the check list. It is also supporting the all the platform like android, Web and ios. It is very fast synchronizing all the notes so that if i stop taking notes from my mobile and I can continue from my desktop or web. I like grab text from images. Really very good feature.

What do you dislike?

It is having very less features comparing the other note taking applications. It doesn't providing the any custom email id for to save the email into this application. Need to change the user interface. It's really boring screen when open. Grab text from images is not working as expected. Need more improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes!! I am recommending this application for note taking.

With this application i saved lot of notes at free of cost. Don't worry about security because google is be hand of this.

Google Keep review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.
Validated Review

Super simple task and reminder organizer

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's part of the Google family. We use Google extensively in-house and I'm a remote user with a Pixelbook and a Pixel 2 XL. The mobile and browser apps are interchangeable in terms of functionality and everything is saved in the cloud in real time, so you can manage your lists, tasks and other notes you jot down during the day across all of your devices and workspaces.

What do you dislike?

My only real criticism thus far, and it isn't actually a strike against Keep at all, is that when I first started using it I assumed by swiping something away from the screen it was being deleted. But it wasn't, it was only being archived, so I eventually had to go back and delete everything from the archive folder by hand because I'm a completionist. Again, this has more to do with me than the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no reason not to try it, since it's free with a Google account (which is also free).

I don;t just use it for work, but because we use Glip in our office I tend to relegate tasks to that app for things related to day to day business operations. Keep is more accessible to me after hours, however, so for ongoing projects I still utilize it. Unlike Glip, which is only free because it's included with our RingCentral subscription, Keep is 100% free and always has been. So if we're talking in terms of return on investment, I guess I started reaping rewards right away.

Google Keep review by <span>Chris A.</span>
Chris A.
Validated Review

It's not flashy, but it does the job well.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The simplicity and the mobility of it. Google Keep is simple to use, and easy to keep notes and use across multiple devices. As a long time OneNote user, it was a tough decision to move forward from it to Keep, but it made sense as our company is heavily based in the Google technology.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty bland. OneNote has a much nicer interface. Additionally, the labeling of notes is fairly basic and simple. It would be much better to see an easier way to flesh this out for the end user. The way that OneNote uses tabs to separate the notes is far cleaner. Leaving all the notes on the main screen is a bit sloppy. I certainly understand it though, as they are going for more of a "post it note" vibe with their interface. Unfortunately though, you have to be a bit more of an every day user to understand the labels and think about segregating your notes into company labels/folders before it becomes comfortable. This could very well be because I've used OneNote for a lot of years, but that's what I still don't love about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple. It's a great tool for on the go salesman and tech info gathering.

I'm extremely mobile in my business, working in five different work stations. Keep has allowed me to downgrade from a bulky laptop to a smaller, simpler iPad for customer meetings that don't require highly technical programs but need note taking.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Google Keep?

* We monitor all Google Keep reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.