Google Keep

Google Keep is a note taking and checklist app for browser and Android that focus on simplicity, keep works on phone, tablet and computer and syncs across devices to keep important stuff is always with you.

Work for Google Keep?

Learning about Google Keep?

Google Keep Reviews

Ask Google Keep a Question
Showing 249 Google Keep reviews
Google Keep review by <span>Genesis R.</span>
Genesis R.

"The best tool to take notes and be organized"

What do you like best?

I really like Google Keep! It's great to be aware of those notes or important messages wherever I am, it is synchronized with my gmail account and is always updated to the changes I have made. When I'm very busy, Keep is my ally as it helps me remember the things I have to do, it's like having a "post it" in the cloud.

It allows me to organize information in a very simple and easy way, I can attach images and have everything in order, make lists of things to do and also personalize my notes with colors, which makes it a customizable tool.

The best thing is that I can share my notes with friends, so, if I have any project with my work group, we can organize ourselves in an effective way.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like very much is that when entering the app, you can see the preview of the messages that have the notes, it would be nice to hide that view in addition to allowing you to put keys to certain notes with important information.

Since some of the latest updates, it does not synchronize the shared lists with other collaborators.

It's great to have the ideas organized, and Google Keep offers this, lately I've had meetings, pending projects in my work and this tool makes me more organized with my things to do. In my last remote work that I had, I had a list of the distribution of activities for a project with my team, and the fact that Google Keep allows me to share it with collaborators, makes the experience great, they can visualize this note and thus all of us keep aware of any change or warning that may have occurred.

Simply, I think it is a tool that can not be missing for those people with many things to do! At work, it's best to be organized and Google Keep is the right tool for it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Keep
Google Keep review by <span>Walt J.</span>
Walt J.

"Intuitive and well built, but meant for average consumers "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, especially the good layout and how its easy to categorize everyday thoughts you need to just jot down somewhere.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the customization options available, I would like to see it be more business/professional oriented with more features like longer notes and searching for words within notes. Also, a better way to label notes would be nice. Rather than having to click a bunch of buttons to label each note it would be nice if maybe it was a drag and drop system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software piece if you are looking for a reminders/note taking app that is versatile and great for jotting down everyday notes and thoughts. However if you need more calendar implementation, more powerful tools to analyze the notes or just don't like the lack of privacy that comes with using google's products, google keep isn't for you.

I am trying to organize all my random ideas and thoughts I have throughout the day so I can look back and see which ones are the best, most creative options. Keep seems pretty good at this, I like the scroll view which allows me to view all my notes at once so I can see everything.

What Note-Taking Management solution do you use?

Google Keep review by <span>Rohan S.</span>
Rohan S.

"Google Keep"

What do you like best?

The best product of its kind. It's very easy for note taking. It has additional features for it's mobile app like widgets with the help of which we can take notes instantly and not forget something afterwards. I always used to forget things before I used this app and now I feel very good about not losing and forget things. I make a checklist of things I have to take with me and I mark the checklist everytime I leave.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. It's good. Everything is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it. Please use it as it's free and it increases productivity as per your needs

I use it at home as well as for business purpose and use it for taking notes when I go for a walk and I get an idea or in a meeting when I am sitting and I want to put my points forward, I use this so that I don't forget the little points I want to put forward to the team. It is very handy for me and the team.

Google Keep review by <span>Maria L.</span>
Maria L.

"The online service that is addictive!"

What do you like best?

I love google Keep! Since I discovered this service, I can no longer live without it. I use it for everything... Take a general note on the fly, write some job notes and sharing with collegue, create a reminder and so on.

The service allows you to assign a label to the notes, (so you can find it immediately) assign a different color to them, or pin the one you think its the most important.

Last but not least It's totally free

What do you dislike?

I personally think that it would be very nice if the service had more functionality like: more customization (new colors, the ability to format the font, etc..), more type of note (vocal note, video note, import/export feature, etc). A dedicated support for the serivce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep it's for me a really good service for take note and reminder with some customization and some nice feature like collaborative share. It's free, it's a google service and this means security and reliability as well as excellent accessibility.

With it my company can finally share collaborative note on the fly, in a fast and nice way. It's difficult to find someone, nowadays, does not have a google account, and this facilitates access to the service saving time (and money).

Google Keep review by <span>Elizabeth H.</span>
Elizabeth H.

"Easy to use reminder and notification app"

What do you like best?

If you use G-Suite , Google keep is just one click away to use. It is blended with simplitiy of Google Software Standards . his app allows you to create labels and change the color of lists to keep them organized. I really like the simplified interface and the ability to pull up notes from my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Few things are missing here , sorthing option is either not aviable or less effective. There is no option to custiomize texts inside a note or reminder. The lack of ability to have the keep notes sync to the google drive sometimes can be tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you love the simplicity of Google softwares or using G-Suite / Gmail in your office , It's ease of use and simplistic nature make it easy to love and continue to use. I strongly recommend using Google Keep and I love the synchronization between devices.

We are using Google Keep along with other G-suite components. Google Keep helps me stay on track with action items, especially with the reminder function. Reminder and notification system makes daily life activity easy.

Google Keep review by <span>Ashok K.</span>
Ashok K.

"Elegant Note taking solution"

What do you like best?

The slick and elegant design feel and look of Google Keep is amazing! It allows us to focus and in turn increases the productivity of me. The material design look is appealing and gentle on the eyes. It has no extra features but exact features which are required for notes. We can also add links and images to the notes, which is a cool feature.

What do you dislike?

A Desktop Native Application would be useful. Else, nothing I can think of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it, surely! Without a doubt :)

While going to any meeting or when brainstorming for new ideas, I use Google Keep for taking instant notes. The widget in the mobile app of Google Keep is amazing and saves a lot of time for us. The full team can use it too, as it has a collaboration feature in it. Many members can have a shared note.

Learning about Google Keep?

* We monitor all Google Keep reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.