Google Keep

Google Keep is a note taking and checklist app for browser and Android that focus on simplicity, keep works on phone, tablet and computer and syncs across devices to keep important stuff is always with you.

Work for Google Keep?

Learning about Google Keep?

Google Keep Reviews

Ask Google Keep a Question
Showing 386 Google Keep reviews
Google Keep review by Gavin S.
Gavin S.
View Original

"Google keep for Small Business Use"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Keep
Google Keep review by Lisset R.
Lisset R.

" This simple program helps you design a virtual agenda "

What do you like best?

I like that it is a simple program to use and that is where its simplicity lies. This simple program helps you design a virtual agenda where you can write down anything you have to do. It also makes you feel sure that you are not going to forgetanything, and the best is that you have everything at your fingertips because you can synchronize it with your Gmail account, which you can activate on your cell phone. There are no more excuses to be forgetful.

What do you dislike?

Everything you store stays in Google Keep and you can not share it with other services. That is understandable, because Google, as a large company, should take care of its business, but it would be very good if this program could be synchronized at least with other Google services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The modern world is very voracious and fast. If you do not do several things at the same time, you will not survive. So, if you have to do several things and you do not have a good memory, do not worry: I introduce you to Google Keeo, an easy-to-use program where you will write down what you have to do and it will let you know when it's time to do something . Easiest impossible.

I am a clueless person who can forget many things and in this modern world, where to survive you need to do a thousand things, you must write everything down. I like digital work a lot, and Google Keep accompanies me so I do not forget anything. It really is a great help. At work I keep all day because I make several notes in this program and it alerts me when I am about to meet them

What Note-Taking Management solution do you use?

Google Keep review by Yamila W.
Yamila W.

"very useful"

What do you like best?

Google continues to increase its tools to make life easier and Google Keep is one of them.

Google Keep allows you to save all your notes easily, you can save your phrases, ideas, news, or any text you want to copy and book for later.

The best of all is that it has a very simple and useful use, being able to use it from the PC and in the mobile.

From the pc, we can use it either in our email, from gmail, or with an extension in the browser.

The incredible extension is that just copy the text and click on the extension will save the text with the title of the website and a url to the site, it is super useful for when you want to save citations or references on websites.

Whether it's for work, to record the things that you still have to do or for day to day, Keep will make your life easier.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative that I can point out about this tool. It is simply perfect, easy to use and complete. Taste it is wonderful.

Google keep has helped me to be able to easily access a myriad of data that I have previously saved to investigate in depth later.

Google Keep review by Carlos Arturo A.
Carlos Arturo A.

"Google Keep is great to create and save notes, it's a good digital agenda, efficient and fresh."

What do you like best?

Google Keep is an application to create and save notes and reminders, able to synchronize through different devices, using our Google account. It is a free tool that offers us a private space but at the same time collaborative, to manage ideas, notes, notes, lists, tasks, links and voice notes. The best of all is that it is really a very useful tool for all types of users and for many purposes, whose purpose is to help us organize better, support our memory, keep our ideas fresh, remind us important things, help us to be efficient and have a better performance in any area, including the professional and our performance in our jobs

What do you dislike?

Google Keep works correctly in every way, it has been created with a purpose, which is to help us remember things and be organized and up to the time it has been completely fulfilled, but I would like you to delve into the functions of this tool, so that in the future it is also possible that users can have an intelligent and intuitive interaction with Google Keep and in this way receive input and suggestions to plan the execution of tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep is the perfect tool to create and save tasks, ideas, lists, notes, links, voice notes, reminders, etc. It is a free tool that synchronizes very well with our devices through our Google account, it is efficient and really fulfills its purpose, so there are many advantages and besides there is no need to pay for this service, I recommend Google Keep guys.

Google Keep has helped us to organize better, not overlook important things and share ideas, has helped us improve our daily planning and better manage our time. It really helped us a lot.

Google Keep review by Antonio P.
Antonio P.

"In the modern world it is difficult to remember all the things that we have to do "

What do you like best?

In the modern world it is difficult to remember all the things that we have to do. Many times in our work we have ideas, proposals or some opinion and we do not have where to write them, and then we forget them. This program presented by Google helps you to build a digital memory, which you will have in your email account and you can access it from a computer, a table or your cell phone. You can write notes of everything that happens, and then review them. I really like that you can schedule an alarm or reminder, for some task that you have to do. It is really effective.

What do you dislike?

I'm really satisfied with this program. It has helped me a lot. I do not understand why Google has not done the publicity it deserves. Many Google users do not know that this application exists and those who do know that it exists, do not use it. Google must improve that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not try to remember everything on your own. The human mind needs help and this program gives it to you. Dal an opportunity and you can see for yourself that you never forget something, because Google Keep will remember it. It is a digital memory.

We receive feedback from customers in several ways. Our main tool is the forms we do, but when you are working you are approached by clients to give you your opinion, make a constructive criticism and give you ideas. The best we can do is write them down in Google Keep and then share it with the rest of the team. This has prevented us from forgetting any detail and we can better serve all our customers.

Google Keep review by Johan E.
Johan E.

"Google Keep is the ideal tool for writing notes and scheduling them correctly, it is practical."

What do you like best?

It is a completely free application, simple to use and unlimited, designed to make notes and manage ideas, notes, lists, voice notes, notes, links and more, which also offers a private and collaborative space. Google Keep allows us to share our ideas, voice notes and more, in a document in drive or office to continue working on our creations, all this information will be synchronized through Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

Google Keep has a disadvantage when it comes to creating links in the computer version, because unlike other applications of the competition, Google Keep does not allow you to select a fragment of the text that we are reading and share it so that the link is created in a way automatic, which if possible in the version of Google Keep for Samartphone, this is something that should be revised and corrected, so that both versions work the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep is a free tool, practical, useful, necessary, friendly, easy to use, that allows us to create notes, elaborate voice notes, links, manage ideas, notes lists, etc and then synchronize them to Google Drive in an easy way, avoiding that this simple process complicates unnecessarily, also has applications for computers and smart phones, it is very accessible. In summary, By using Google Keep we have much to gain and nothing to lose, it will be possible to improve our performance and organize our ideas and plans correctly.

Google Keep helps me and my colleagues by taking daily notes, ideas, voice notes, links, etc, for new work projects and so we do not forget any important details. Google Keep is like an extension of our minds but with many more intelligent functions, where human capacity fails, applications like these help us improve our work performance.

Google Keep review by Oral T.
Oral T.

"My Google Keep Review"

What do you like best?

This piece of software is very elegant and lean. You could take notes before and after events in your life. Its one of the most interesting feature is taking notes via taking photos.

What do you dislike?

There's a limited space for fixed notes. If you fixed a note on Google Keep, it stays on top every time. If you fixed a lot of notes then you should scroll the screen all the way down to see your other non-fixed notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You could use Google Keep separately for all your Google accounts. You could switch between your accounts on the same screen.

I'm planning my long-term bills via Google Keep. It reminds me to pay the bill when it's end-time come. In addition to that, I take notes on rare ideas which come to my mind. There's no need to type all the words on your device instantly, you could take voice notes on Google Keep.

Google Keep review by Ruben B.
Ruben B.

"Your notes everywhere"

What do you like best?

You can use it on any computer or phone, with its app or with the web version, its always online and synchronized between platforms and devices. The synchronization it almost instantaneous, you write something on your phone and in mere seconds it will be available on the computer.

What do you dislike?

Google doesnt advertise it enough, most of the people that I know doesnt even know it exist, even if they have it preinstalled on their phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a very useful tool that will likely help to organize your ideas, task and more. Because it can be installed on your iphone or android phone, you have access to the information from whenever you are. You can log on any computer with your account and also access it. It helped me greatly on keeping things organized.

Helps me to keep things organized on a unique place that I can access from anywhere, this way if I have an Idea or come up with a solution to a problem I can write it down. I even use it for the shop list, to not forget anything.

Google Keep review by Vishal A.
Vishal A.

"Best Site For Reminder & Notes Save Online"

What do you like best?

The Best Thing About Google keeps is you can save your reminders and notes online with your Gmail account means if case your phone is not working but google keep save syn it to cloud and you can access your notes and reminder with your registered email account for google keep.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing Dislike about Google keep According to me Google Keep is going good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google keep is the safe and best tool to save your reminder and notes which you can share with your loved ones friend ones or in your professional work too. You can use it according to your use and share it. The best part is it google keeps save your important notes and reminder in online google account according to me it is very safe and I recommend to use this product to everyone.

I used google keep for personal and professionally too. Just because there is sharing option you can share your notes or important reminders with anyone. We are using this in our company for notes and reminders according to the usage. It is a very helpful tool for personal and professionally too.

Google Keep review by Oriana S.
Oriana S.

"The best virtual agenda"

What do you like best?

It is a tool of google that allows you to make annotations of all kinds, voice notes, incorporate images and use it as a daily agenda.

You can share notes and reminders, as well as allow other users to make changes.

It is very easy and practical to use, it is only downloaded on the mobile device (tablet or cell phone) or the web page is opened on the computer, all notes or reminders are automatically synchronized on all the devices where the tool is opened, it is associated to the Gmail account.

What do you dislike?

Despite being able to share a file and allow another user to modify it, more than two users can not be online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Synchronize with the google mail account that you use the most to access the notes at any time

It is excellent to use as a minutes pointer in meetings, as well as compile conversations of any instant messaging, copy them in a note, and share that note by the same application.

The notes that are made can be exported to Google Docs, and converted into a document.

Google Keep review by Rahul G.
Rahul G.

"Google Keep"

What do you like best?

Google Keep is preinstalled on most Android phones and is easily synced to all devices and can also be accessed online. The coding and classification of colors are incredibly useful to distinguish between types of notes and checklists. This is the product that helps the user to take notes quickly and sync them automatically with Google Drive too. It eliminates the use of paper, which was too expensive lately and not environment friendly too. Therefore, it is the best way to take notes in the office during a meeting. It can get only better with time!

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I am satisfied with the product as it is. Not overloaded with more features makes it easy to use :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it without a doubt!

It's free and connected to your Google Account, giving you easy access to any device connected to the Internet. It helps me a lot to remember a task or an appointment. I take a lot of notes. The reminder and warning system facilitates activities in everyday life. It is integrated with Google Calendar, messages appear there too. Almost anywhere, whether on my laptop, on a web browser, on a cell phone or even on someone else's device I can access my notes which I find is the biggest advantage.

Google Keep review by Josliz D.
Josliz D.

"Google Keep a software to capture ideas."

What do you like best?

Google Keep is part of the app created by googles to facilitate traditional tasks, often due to lack of time we tend to forget certain things, because with this app you have everything to create notes in a creative and innovative way.

I really like the different ways I can create a note, since it translates the traditional paper note, now I can color and personalize each note or reminder in a different way, since I can add images, videos, audios to each note.

In addition to being an excellent notebook, Google Keep allows me to add a reminder to each note, and I can synchronize it with my location so that it is activated in a precise place.

You can not only create notes, you can also create images, draw, and you can share with friends.

The most important thing that Google Keep is available at any time, and being a google account is synchronized with the email, so it can always be reviewed from any platform.

What do you dislike?

I would like Google Keep to have the option to choose the storage order of the notes created, either in alphabetical order, creation date or edition date, I think this would give the app a plus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app, very useful, with very versatile tools. And if you are one of those who forget details with ease, Google Keep becomes a great solution.

I have a lot of reach with Google Keep, it's a digital notepad that allows me to take anywhere without losing details. With this app I just have to write the idea and she will engargará to remember me.

Google Keep review by Suso N.
Suso N.

"Great task reminder"

What do you like best?

You can have it on your phone and computer and when you make any change it automatically updates thanks to working on the cloud. Its very easy to start and to use it. It allows you to organize your notes with labels, different colors. Its linked with your google account so you only need to log in any device to access it.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike much about it, since it totally meets all the requirements and needs that I need when I use it. It would be nice it you where able to label the different notes just dragging them over the label itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helped my alot to take notes anywhere anytime, this way I have forgotten a lot less that I usually had. Its free and its linked with your google account, making it very easy to access from any device with internet.

Helps me greatly to not forget any task or appointment. I also use it to remember any ideas i come up with and want to remember for later. It has improved my performance on my workplace.

Google Keep review by Angel Alberto G.
Angel Alberto G.

"Your Notes at all times"

What do you like best?

The best notes tool that allows you to have them in the cloud and be available at any time, helps you organize your notes by colors, in addition to allowing voice notes and images.

1-.Allows you to view your notes at any time and from any Android phone your application or via web from any browser.

2-.Allows you to archive the notes and / or keep at a glance what you need to have on hand.

3-.Allows to have the notes at any time.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. It is a very complete, simple and safe tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to Google Keep because it is a tool that allows you to organize your notes, allows you to save notes of voice, text and photos, and besides adding colors for a better appearance, archive them and have them available in the cloud at any time, and for this alone You need to have a Google account, and the most important thing is that it has a web version that can be opened from any browser and makes it more useful.

I have allowed to organize all the notes, so that they are available at any time and any time, they can also be viewed from the application on a smart phone, all notes can be updated and viewed anywhere, in addition to allowing you to save voice notes and images that are very useful when you do not want to write alone. You make the voice note or take a picture or capture of an image and have it available at all times and at all times.

Google Keep review by Jenny M.
Jenny M.

"Free, handy note-taking app for simple lists and reminders"

What do you like best?

Easy to use app with all the essential note-taking features and the ability to sync with desktop and mobile devices.

Google Keep is ideal for those quick lists and reminders where you're not bothered with text formatting. You can also make notes using voice-to-text which is useful while on the go. URLs convert into nice little previews, you can add alerts on the reminders, and you can indent list items to give another level of organization.

There is a chrome extension so you can have it on desktop and you can also use it to bookmark specific web pages.

What do you dislike?

The delete button is within a menu instead of being upfront. Other than that, the app just seems to have less features than the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This isn't a super robust note-taking app. It's just for quick notes and reminders with the added benefit of bookmarking webpages and syncing to your google drive.

Quickly make simple lists and reminders

Google Keep review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Keep what you want"

What do you like best?

It is a really simple and easy to use application that helps you to keep your information at hand and safe. You can have as many lists as you want and they will be synchronized with your Google account so you can read those lists at anytime and anywhere.

What do you dislike?

If I have to stand out something bad about this application I would say that it is so simple that the text is just plain and you can not emphasize words at your will.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Google Keep because it is really easy to use and you can have all your notes together in either your computer, tablet or your Android phone.

All you need is to use the same Gmail account and save all your notes so you can check them and write new ones. It is also so good because you can set reminders for a certain day, you can share your notes, you can also save voice recordings, drawings, pictures, etc.

It is a free application that will help you to have your notes and thoughts storaged in the same place and you can access to it from any device.

I use Google Keep everytime because I can make a list of things to be done, I can organize my schedule at will, if something comes to my mind at any point I can just write it down (or use the pen option to draw it) so I can check it later. You can use it as a notebook or as your own schedule.

Google Keep review by Roberto R.
Roberto R.

"La mejor herramienta para tomar notas y organizarse"

What do you like best?

¡Realmente me gusta Google Keep! Es genial estar al tanto de esas notas o mensajes importantes donde sea que esté, está sincronizado con mi cuenta de gmail y siempre se actualiza a los cambios que he realizado. Cuando estoy muy ocupado, Keep es mi aliado, ya que me ayuda a recordar las cosas que tengo que hacer, es como tener una "publicación" en la nube.

Me permite organizar la información de una manera muy simple y fácil, puedo adjuntar imágenes y tener todo en orden, hacer listas de cosas que hacer y también personalizar mis notas con colores, lo que la convierte en una herramienta personalizable.

Lo mejor es que puedo compartir mis notas con amigos, por lo tanto, si tengo algún proyecto con mi grupo de trabajo, podemos organizarnos de manera efectiva.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta mucho es que al ingresar a la aplicación, puede ver la vista previa de los mensajes que tienen las notas, sería bueno ocultar esa vista además de permitirle poner claves para ciertas notas con información importante.

Desde algunas de las últimas actualizaciones, no sincroniza las listas compartidas con otros colaboradores.

Es genial tener las ideas organizadas, y Google Keep ofrece esto, últimamente he tenido reuniones, proyectos pendientes en mi trabajo y esta herramienta me hace más organizado con mis cosas para hacer. En mi último trabajo remoto que tuve, tenía una lista de la distribución de actividades para un proyecto con mi equipo, y el hecho de que Google Keep me permite compartirlo con colaboradores, hace que la experiencia sea genial, pueden visualizar esta nota y por lo tanto, todos nosotros nos mantenemos al tanto de cualquier cambio o advertencia que pueda haber ocurrido.

¡Simplemente, creo que es una herramienta que no puede faltar para aquellas personas con muchas cosas que hacer! En el trabajo, lo mejor es organizarse y Google Keep es la herramienta adecuada para ello.

Google Keep review by Tania M O.
Tania M O.

"my notes always at hand."

What do you like best?

I discovered it once I lost my phone and I had to buy a new one and I realized that all my notes had been lost, so look for an application that would give me the ability to have my notes on my device but at the same time I could have in the cloud, so when you lose or change the phone you do not have to pass the notes. Simply enter my account and download the notes to my device.

I have the option to take drawing notes, or written

I can also take pictures of documents etc so I can save them in a note with a reference title that I can then search.

The search engine of the application is great I can search for a word and it brings me all the notes that contain it.

The way in which we organize we have large or small squares and the square gives you a preview before what the note contains inside.

Set favorite notes above

The reminder functionality is great to be able to put a day and time where you will be notified that you have a reminder note.

it is compatible with android and iphone cell phones is great

What do you dislike?

I think I should have the option to delete the notes of another cell phone, because when you lose your cell phone you want everything to be deleted from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the application is very good and they will not complain is a good way to have the data always available and with alerts

I solve to be able to have available my history of key notes etc in an application that when installing on another device is great.

Google Keep review by Rilla C.
Rilla C.

"Pinterest for work"

What do you like best?

Checklists and collaboration. It's easy! Google Keep has a lot of functionality for both teachers and students. It is easy to customize by color and priority. I love that it goes beyond the checklist-you can include voice memo, images, videos, and hyperlinks to better utilize ideas you want to return to at a later time. I view Google Keep as my 'virtual bulletin board' and organizer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing-I use this constantly. It is easy to transfer to Google Docs as well. I also like that I can use it across devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great organizational tool and can easily be utilized for to-do and checklists. However, it has a lot of other functionality while adding collaborators. I save images, links, and voice memos on a regular basis for both professional and personal use. It's a great app!

Time management, collaboration with coworkers and students, and an easy place to connect personal and professional notes. I've also encouraged my students to take notes with this application in order to stay organized. They were able to divide by class/project in order to better utilize time.

Google Keep review by Bhuvan R.
Bhuvan R.

"Keep everything remembered with this software"

What do you like best?

I like the Google Keep service. Why is it so important? because it's almost perfect: the interface is simple but complete, fast, registration is fast and friendly to Neebie (who does not have a Google account now?). Provided that you can not only send text notes, but also audio and photos.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I disliked. But, in terms of features, I did not notice the lack of functionality when using Google Keep. It always provided everything I needed to do this work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to use that not only for work but for personal use! I recommend Google Keep and I like to sync devices. I never forget anything, and I can always judge or note ideas before I forget them.

I use at home and at work and take notes when I go for a walk and I have an idea or a meeting when I sit and I want to put my glasses on the foreground I use it to forget the small dots I want to introduce the team. This is very useful for me and for the team.

Google Keep review by Ammar Lorena R.
Ammar Lorena R.

"Google Keep"

What do you like best?

I started using Google Keep a few months ago and it has been wonderful!

It allows me to save reminders and to-do lists at any time and from any device.

It has helped me in the university to take note of important tips during the classes, to remember and keep organized my assignments and the dates of upcoming exams.

I love Google Keep because it's easy, dynamic and quick to use.

I really like that in the notes you can attach images and select the color you want.

I have always thought that having everything organized and written in a note application is excellent for maintaining a more organized life and Google Keep is a great option.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the synchronization fails, that is, when I keep a note from my cell phone I can not see it instantly from my computer.

I do not like that you can not key some notes.

Google Keep has made it much easier for me to take notes during work, for example, dates and times of meetings, important information mentioned during meetings, things that I should investigate or learn to facilitate my work.

Google Keep review by Jesus C.
Jesus C.

"Sencillo, muy fácil de usar e integrado en Google Drive"

What do you like best?

Lo primero que notas cuando empiezas a usar Google Keep es la facilidad de uso y simpleza con la que se muestra la utilidad. Podemos crear cientos de notas y ordenarlas simplemente arrastrándolas. Dentro de las notas, también podemos crear listas e ir marcando con un check las cosas que vamos finalizando.

Una opción muy buena que existe, es la opción de compartir notas con otros usuarios y que varias personas puedan trabajar en tiempo real sobre una misma nota.

Muy recomendada esta utilidad de Google.

What do you dislike?

En un principio no hay ninguna desventaja reseñable. Quizás no vendría mal alguna opción más de colores para las notas o que la búsqueda sea más fácil.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo a todo el mundo, gratis, integrado en Google y muy facil de usar. Perfecto para no olvidar nada.

Pues nos ayuda mucho en las tareas de la oficina. Cuando tienes cosas que recodar o pequeñas listas de tareas donde te va interesando señalar lo que has terminado viene perfecto.

También cuando tenemos tareas en grupo, es estupendo el modo de compartir, ya que trabajamos sobre la misma nota y la vamos modificando cada persona con lo que va solucionando.

Google Keep review by Jeffrey R.
Jeffrey R.

"Great for Keeping Track of ToDo Lists and Creative Ideas"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the accessibility of Google Keep wherever I go or wherever I am working. I can access it on my desktop from a browser, or the windows 10 app. I can also access it on my tablet and phone using the app.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to a have a feature of a recurring check list that popped up every day. The closest I have found is having a list I have created appear everyday at a certain time, the only downside is that the items I checked off yesterday are also checked off today. If it had a schedule type feature where it gave you the same schedule everyday and you could edit that specific schedule for your current day, but those changes didn't carry over to the next day, that would be awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely learn to use the app as well as the desktop version of Google Keep. The ability to sync your ideas across platforms is such an amazing help.

- Keeping track of to do lists for work

- Jotting down meetings that I want to transfer to my calendar later

- Taking notes on creative ideas, or solutions to problems without having to carry a pen and paper.

Google Keep review by Rodrigo F.
Rodrigo F.

"Simple helper to get your tasks done"

What do you like best?

- Google Keep is a simple, straighforward app that helps us to get our tasks done.

- Google Keep doesn't require any previous customizations to use it, like other similar software do.

- Google Keep works as well through desktop browsers as through the free mobile app Google offers.

- Google Keep has an option that exports its contents to Google Docs.

- Google Keep allows us to insert images within notes.

- Notes can have different colors, making it easier to identify them.

What do you dislike?

- Google Keep doesn't offer printing options, so you basically must copy-and-paste the contents to be printed in another place in order to have it printed. For that purpose, and to allow further actions, Google Keep has an option that exports contents to Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep is a risk free, very low cost web application. If you have a free Google account, you can use it right away without any compromisses. It's simple, fast, and has the most important features most people require in such a task manager. However, please note that Google Keep is much more a to-do list manager than a full-featured task manager application. So, don't expect fancy features, like those ones offered in agenda manager software. It is made simple to be used in simple scenarios where sofisticated features are not required.

Regarding benefits, the most obvious one is that Google Keep is a task, to-do list that you can carry along with you anywhere you go with your mobile device.

Google Keep review by Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

"Love it for work and home"

What do you like best?

the live updating and ability to share with colaborators

What do you dislike?

Tells you that a document has been changed but not WHERE it has been changed. Relevant on large notes or lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for task lists and shopping lists.

I use it to share my "to do" lists with some employees to keep them in the loop and so I know what tasks have been completed remotely.

Great for shopping lists. Prevented me from buying something that the office had bought and was sending my way.

I even use it at home to organize groceries and have a running list of shows i'm interested in watching.

I almost exclusively use it on my phone so my lists are always with me. Downside, everything runs off your gmail account, which is not my main email, so is confusing to some.

Also, I would love some different "pages" to keep my lists/notes on. The Tag and filter options are wanting.

It does not give notifications. which is nice that you're phone isn't constantly going off, but it would be nice to opt in to notifications note by note.

Overall, highly recommended. My favorite list app. The "collaborate" option is it's best feature. Easy to pick up and use, a bit more work to master. Best part is it's free.

Able to share task lists between the office and work site. Stopped both sides completing the same task or buying the same item.

Google Keep review by Tarun A.
Tarun A.

"Google Keep - Note Taking"

What do you like best?

All Google products have a common goal in common- increase productivity. It provides such a intuitive UI that the user doesn't have to think much except what does he have to write. It goes without saying, that this is fully secure and the syncing features helps me to take notes on mobile and then easily see it on laptop and vice versa. As said easlier, this increases our productivity while doing work

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. I like this particular product from Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended

We use collaborative note taking approach and add everyone using Google Groups to the same note and everybody then creates notes on different topics which are then automatically synced across all the devices making the full process very easy to handle for everyone in the meeting. Personally I use it for To-Do lists and basic stuff like that

Google Keep review by Juan Felipe P.
Juan Felipe P.

"Excellent tool for saving your personal notes"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. It is really helpful to create lists, store drawings, notes, photos with notes, files, voicenotes. the thing that I like the most is that it is synchorinzed with my cellphone so that I can keep my notes with me. Also, I may integrate it with google chrome.

What do you dislike?

I would like that the tool will be more focus to task completion. Nowadays people procrastinate a lot so it will be great to have useful tools to complete a list of tasks. For example, they can be organized by priority and be grouped by topic. In addition, it would be great to use them with some partners and integrate it with the calendar

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like google keep to be a personal assistant with intelligence so that I can save a note and it recognizes it as a task or list in order to create events, emails or reminders. Also, I would like to have the option to create a "pending tasks" list that could be grouped by priority

I keep my tasks in my pocket so I do not forget them. I could keep a fast note about some experiment or insight regarding to my research

Google Keep review by José Fernando B.
José Fernando B.

"A simple way to have all your "post-it" in your phone!. I love Google Keep because it´s easy to use."

What do you like best?

I love Google Keep because it´s easy to use and understand. If you are not really good with all these technology things, Google keep is for you.It´s connect with your Google account, also compatible with Iphone, and you can create simples reminders quickly. Add a title, list all the items that you wish and pick date at the same time for those. You can differentiate your notes with different colors, and you don´t need to put date and time if you don´t need it. If you are a person more visual or auditive you can create notes with photos or audios. That´s amazing. To create your visual notes, just take a photo and this photo will appear as part of your note. The same is with the voice note. The app has a microphone option, just hold the bottom, record your voice and ready. You will have a reminder call from yourself in a simple voice note. It´s so easy. Specially for people like me who I love to write. Probably it is the best option for you to star a way to take control of you virtual life with a virtual agenda.

What do you dislike?

I think design could looks simple. That´s probably could result little attractive for customers. But the most important thing it´s their functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is about the design. I think company could improve the app design.

It´s my work agenda for all my activities. I can add photos, record my own message voice, do my check list, take the control of my day!. I love that.

Google Keep review by Genesis  R.
Genesis R.

"The best tool to take notes and be organized"

What do you like best?

I really like Google Keep! It's great to be aware of those notes or important messages wherever I am, it is synchronized with my gmail account and is always updated to the changes I have made. When I'm very busy, Keep is my ally as it helps me remember the things I have to do, it's like having a "post it" in the cloud.

It allows me to organize information in a very simple and easy way, I can attach images and have everything in order, make lists of things to do and also personalize my notes with colors, which makes it a customizable tool.

The best thing is that I can share my notes with friends, so, if I have any project with my work group, we can organize ourselves in an effective way.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like very much is that when entering the app, you can see the preview of the messages that have the notes, it would be nice to hide that view in addition to allowing you to put keys to certain notes with important information.

Since some of the latest updates, it does not synchronize the shared lists with other collaborators.

It's great to have the ideas organized, and Google Keep offers this, lately I've had meetings, pending projects in my work and this tool makes me more organized with my things to do. In my last remote work that I had, I had a list of the distribution of activities for a project with my team, and the fact that Google Keep allows me to share it with collaborators, makes the experience great, they can visualize this note and thus all of us keep aware of any change or warning that may have occurred.

Simply, I think it is a tool that can not be missing for those people with many things to do! At work, it's best to be organized and Google Keep is the right tool for it.

Google Keep review by Walt J.
Walt J.

"Intuitive and well built, but meant for average consumers "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, especially the good layout and how its easy to categorize everyday thoughts you need to just jot down somewhere.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the customization options available, I would like to see it be more business/professional oriented with more features like longer notes and searching for words within notes. Also, a better way to label notes would be nice. Rather than having to click a bunch of buttons to label each note it would be nice if maybe it was a drag and drop system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software piece if you are looking for a reminders/note taking app that is versatile and great for jotting down everyday notes and thoughts. However if you need more calendar implementation, more powerful tools to analyze the notes or just don't like the lack of privacy that comes with using google's products, google keep isn't for you.

I am trying to organize all my random ideas and thoughts I have throughout the day so I can look back and see which ones are the best, most creative options. Keep seems pretty good at this, I like the scroll view which allows me to view all my notes at once so I can see everything.

Google Keep review by Rohan S.
Rohan S.

"Google Keep"

What do you like best?

The best product of its kind. It's very easy for note taking. It has additional features for it's mobile app like widgets with the help of which we can take notes instantly and not forget something afterwards. I always used to forget things before I used this app and now I feel very good about not losing and forget things. I make a checklist of things I have to take with me and I mark the checklist everytime I leave.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. It's good. Everything is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it. Please use it as it's free and it increases productivity as per your needs

I use it at home as well as for business purpose and use it for taking notes when I go for a walk and I get an idea or in a meeting when I am sitting and I want to put my points forward, I use this so that I don't forget the little points I want to put forward to the team. It is very handy for me and the team.

Google Keep review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"The online service that is addictive!"

What do you like best?

I love google Keep! Since I discovered this service, I can no longer live without it. I use it for everything... Take a general note on the fly, write some job notes and sharing with collegue, create a reminder and so on.

The service allows you to assign a label to the notes, (so you can find it immediately) assign a different color to them, or pin the one you think its the most important.

Last but not least It's totally free

What do you dislike?

I personally think that it would be very nice if the service had more functionality like: more customization (new colors, the ability to format the font, etc..), more type of note (vocal note, video note, import/export feature, etc). A dedicated support for the serivce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep it's for me a really good service for take note and reminder with some customization and some nice feature like collaborative share. It's free, it's a google service and this means security and reliability as well as excellent accessibility.

With it my company can finally share collaborative note on the fly, in a fast and nice way. It's difficult to find someone, nowadays, does not have a google account, and this facilitates access to the service saving time (and money).

Google Keep review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Easy to use reminder and notification app"

What do you like best?

If you use G-Suite , Google keep is just one click away to use. It is blended with simplitiy of Google Software Standards . his app allows you to create labels and change the color of lists to keep them organized. I really like the simplified interface and the ability to pull up notes from my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Few things are missing here , sorthing option is either not aviable or less effective. There is no option to custiomize texts inside a note or reminder. The lack of ability to have the keep notes sync to the google drive sometimes can be tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you love the simplicity of Google softwares or using G-Suite / Gmail in your office , It's ease of use and simplistic nature make it easy to love and continue to use. I strongly recommend using Google Keep and I love the synchronization between devices.

We are using Google Keep along with other G-suite components. Google Keep helps me stay on track with action items, especially with the reminder function. Reminder and notification system makes daily life activity easy.

Google Keep review by Ashok K.
Ashok K.

"Elegant Note taking solution"

What do you like best?

The slick and elegant design feel and look of Google Keep is amazing! It allows us to focus and in turn increases the productivity of me. The material design look is appealing and gentle on the eyes. It has no extra features but exact features which are required for notes. We can also add links and images to the notes, which is a cool feature.

What do you dislike?

A Desktop Native Application would be useful. Else, nothing I can think of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it, surely! Without a doubt :)

While going to any meeting or when brainstorming for new ideas, I use Google Keep for taking instant notes. The widget in the mobile app of Google Keep is amazing and saves a lot of time for us. The full team can use it too, as it has a collaboration feature in it. Many members can have a shared note.

Google Keep review by Nina F.
Nina F.

"Keeps Everything in Place!"

What do you like best?

I am a huge fan of location reminders and this works so well! I get a pop up that brings up my Office Supply order when I get near Staples, or a reminder of my daily to-do list when I get to the office. It is fantastic and makes the office feel more organized. Plus, archiving gets things off of the "desktop" but doesn't remove them from the program so I can still search for notes that I might need but don't want to see all the time. Color coding and sorting are amazingly helpful to distinguish between types of notes and checklists.

What do you dislike?

The tags are a little sluggish to work with. I can best explain them as "fidgety".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement this! Seriously, the collaboration is spot on and everything is in the same place. This is a FREE software, you aren't risking anything but time and it is so easy to set up. You know you already have a google account.

Productivity and reminders were a big issue in our office. With meetings happening all over the building, I was always carrying around pieces of paper when someone mentioned something to follow up on. With Keep, I can make a note and then send or share it with the person that I need to have follow up. I use Keep for personal use as well, to coordinate grocery lists and time management with my busy family.

Google Keep review by Jaimin K.
Jaimin K.

"Keep your notes everytime with you "

What do you like best?

Keep is the app which helps the user to take his/her notes quickly and automatically sync that to Google Drive. So, it is the best way to take notes in office while in a meeting. It also gives the feature to share the notes with our known one via Email. So, it's very continent to share and sync notes real-time with Google Keep.

What do you dislike?

User Interface of the mobile app is not very good. Also, the notes are in unorganized order. So, it is difficult to manage it. There is not a concept of folders so it creates some management problems for notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google keep is the best software to take notes and sync it with the cloud. Use this software and you will know the benefits of using this type of software.

I am using this software in my business to take quick notes at the time of the meeting. Also, we are sharing this notes to our employees very easily. So, it is very beneficial for us to save time.

Google Keep review by Amir Ahmad B.
Amir Ahmad B.

"Solid features for personal note taking use."

What do you like best?

Google keep is always available via a Chrome extension. You do not have to write everything down to avoid forgetting things. The collaborator feature lets you share your notes with other people. The color coding feature is great for sorting notes. Google keep integrates with your Google Assistant to save reminders and keep track of your tasks with voice control.

What do you dislike?

Google Keep's integration with other tools like Google Tasks is not adequate. It does not have a smart sorting feature. Google Keep is not very compatible with right to left writing and fonts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for keeping every little thing comes to your mind in daily activities. It is the easiest note-taking tool that I have seen.

Keeping everything comes to your mind with a single click. There is no need to carry pen and paper. It is beneficial to the environment. I used to forget about a lot of useful websites but now

Google Keep review by Erin D.
Erin D.

"Google Keep - Great potential for collaboration"

What do you like best?

I love the bulletin board like interface where users can easily post videos, websites and comments. I also like how you can create a label and share that with relevant people. There is great potential here for group planning, brainstorming or resource sharing, both for professionals and students.

What do you dislike?

Here is the one issue - when you create a label and you share it with a group of people, EVERY time you add to this label, you have to add all these people again. AND every time they add a post, they have to re-share with the entire group. This is a major flaw of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a Google Product so don't expect any responses to your feedback. I have colleagues who have been pushing for a one time user share with the label feature for more than a year. No response. I would use Keep and recommend it much more if this aspect were improved.

Easy for collaborating on group projects, especially for professional development sessions.

Google Keep review by Mrugendra R.
Mrugendra R.

"Best Notes taking Software"

What do you like best?

I like Google Keep because I searched for this service, because I can not live without it. I use these items ... Take a simple note on the flight, write a note and share it with your colleagues, create reminder With this service, you can set labels for your notes (so you can get them right away), give them different colors or make sure you think what you think.

What do you dislike?

The problem is: If you're building a label and share it with a group of people, every time you add this label, you'll need to add those people every time if you add a post, you can share it with the whole group Will need to share. There is a big mistake in this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use even for personal use! I recommend using Google CAP and I want to synchronize between devices. I do not forget anything and I can always decide to think before forgetting them.

When you can write relevant search terms in a specific article, I can note that it is easy to find that I am trying to get a note of sales force, it is an easy way to use. There is not a good idea to get rid of the main CRM notes, but many potentially available are available to reduce the problem.

Google Keep review by Patricia H.
Patricia H.

"Best application for Notes "

What do you like best?

Google keep allows me to keep everything in order, its installation is very easy and fast, its use is nothing complicated. With this application I can mark or fix my notes, archive them, color the most highlighted notes among other things, has various tools that allow me to bring a balance of my routine either at work or at home.

What do you dislike?

Google Keep is an excellent application I have no hassle, I find it very easy and useful at the same time in many respects, it helps me to remember and to keep everything in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep is a software with which you can control your daily plans, either in your work or in any other thing that you need to do, in one way or another you will keep all your earrings in order without having to remember everything. It is a free application like this that proves it will not cost you anything in its installation and use.

with Google keep I was able to schedule and highlight my tasks at work, taking into account everything I have to do inside and outside of my work, that is, it helps me separate work from my homework. This allows me to take control of my work, with the benefit of improving every day more and being more efficient in what I do. Achieving to solve all my pending works without forgetting or overlooking anything.

Google Keep review by Rossigmar Y. O.
Rossigmar Y. O.

"Perfect note app to share"

What do you like best?

The best thing that I found in the Google Kepp is the capability to share yours notes with others. You can share notes with text and photos in. Also the other things that I love is that every person who is added in the note can modify the note and everybody can read instantly. I alwyas share note with my husband and we are very pleased with all the funtionallity of Google Keep.

What do you dislike?

I think that will be perfect if the font of notes can change of color. Now are there only black. I know that google Keep is an aplication very basic -and is for that I love it- , but if I could change the color of font and make match with the color of the note I will be very happy and pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change the color of fonts. Now are there only black. I know that google Keep is an aplication very basic -and is for that I love it- , but if I could change the color of fonts and make match with the color of the note I will be very happy and pleased.

The basic problem that i solved with Google Keep was the problem of ecology. I can take notes of everything in the way electronic and the paper wasted problem is gone away now, so the problem of produce more paper and cut trees unscrupulously is in the oblivion...at less for me.

Google Keep review by Steven H.
Steven H.

"Great for note taking"

What do you like best?

I love the simple easy to use design, which makes for note taking much easier. I used to use iPhone notes but I saw one of my friends using it and so I decided to try. It takes a little bit getting used to, but it operates simply with many different features and it’s just an overall great app.

What do you dislike?

It really does take a while to get used to. No thank going to lie. It might not be the easiest at first but there’s a quick learning curve haha. It’s still a great way to sync all of your devices and notes online rather than just on your phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see how it works in your life. It will certainly take some getting used to, but you won’t regret it after long! Write a review on it too and help spread the word!!

No major business problems, just note taking for classes, business meetings, personal notes and reminders, etc.

You can use it for literally anything. I’ve started using it to keep recipes and images as well as links to recipes and such. It’s a great way to organize your schedule, create your to-do lists, and set yourself reminders for whatever you need. It syncs with google very well and I highly recommend this. Many of my friends use it right now as well. At least give it a try, before discounting it.

Google Keep review by Jumana H.
Jumana H.

"Awesome Note keeper with synchronization "

What do you like best?

I tried too many notepad apps, most of them weren't flexible and didn't meet my expectations. I wanted to write many notes included; what to-do list, photos and screenshots, sensitive information, reminders and the most awesome thing is that I can browse the same notes on my laptop with synchronization feature with your google account.

Also, I can bookmark the important notes and Label each into a unique category with a unique color. A hand writing note is also available ! So cool ! even I don't have to pay a dime !

What do you dislike?

There are missing features I wish if they can add them:

1) Font customization.

2) Mobile and PC widget of certain notes. I wish if I can add some notes to my home page.

3) Color customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this product as it is very easy and handful software.

We can use it in any workplace to share important notes and reminders. Daily tasks can be established and tracked easily.

Google Keep review by Maryory L.
Maryory L.

"Opción digital para llevar mi agenda y recordatorios de forma organizada y accesible en todo momento"

What do you like best?

* Me da la posibilidad de llevar mi agenda y notas urgentes de forma organizada y personalizada, tengo acceso desde mi móvil y mis equipos fijos. Y me genera las alertas necesarias para evitar olvidar las actividades y tareas programadas.

* Elimine el uso del papel, que últimamente era demasiado costoso.

* Fue muy fácil aprender a utilizarlo.

* No consume recurso de mi equipo.

* Me gusta su paleta de colores.

* No genera costos monetarios adicionales.

What do you dislike?

* Depender de un cuenta gmail.

* Si no tengo conexión a la red no puedo acceder a la información.

Recommendations to others considering the product

* Darse la oportunidad de conocer la herramienta.

* Comenzar por recordatorios y alertas sencillas.

* Tener creada una cuenta gmail.

* incorporarla a su uso cotidiano, para que conozca las bondades de la herramienta.

* Es una alternativa para llevar información prioritaria siempre contigo.

* Minimiza el uso de papel.

* Maximiza los recursos financieros y ecológicos, ya que se gasta menos papel

Google Keep review by Administrator

"Google Keep the service that simplifies your life"

What do you like best?

I love the google keep service. It's a must have service why? because it is almost perfect: the user interface its simply but complete, its fast, registration is fast and neebie-friendly (who nowadays dont have a google account?), secure. keep allows not only to share text notes but also audio and photos too.

What do you dislike?

Having a greater possibility of personalization would be greatly appreciated. In fact i dont like the fact that you cant customize or format the text of the note, you can only do few note customization like change color, pin it and set tag. Maybe a dedicated supported could be apprecciated too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a reminder about a deadline or a cooking recipe? you can write and share everything you want in just 2 clicks. Its a free service made by google and is accessible wherever ypu are.

With this service i can share note between collegues and friends. We can pin it if them are important and change color based on priorities. I love the mobility and how easy is use the service, everywhere and with every device you have!

Google Keep review by Aditya S.
Aditya S.

"Sync your notes anywhere with Google Keep"

What do you like best?

I like multiple platform synchronization. It allows us to take notes at any time, anytime. Well, do not think about it, you just have to bring your phone, iPad, computer, and whatever you need.

What do you dislike?

It's boring. OneNote has a better interface. Besides, ticket labels are very simple and easy to see an easy way to make the end user more realistic. One-note uses tabs to separate the notes very clearly. It is somewhat dirty to leave all the notes on the main screen, however, I understand how they use them to meet the "after reasonable" environment to meet them. Unfortunately, you should be a daily user, Understanding signals and make notes incorporate folders should be comfortable before separating. It can be great because I've been using OneNote for years, but I still do not like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep is really very good software for taking notes at any time and anywhere. Just use it once, and see the effects.

I do not use it to work, but because we use the Glaps system in the office, I send the work for the transaction related to daily work for this application. After the course, I can see reservations more easily, but I am still using it for the current project. Unlike Glaps, because it is included in RingCentral membership, Keep 100% is free and always free. So, when we talk about ROI, I think I'll get a reward now.

Google Keep review by Rahul S.
Rahul S.

"Best Note keeping app"

What do you like best?

Always fast to sync and provides top class and simplistic notes feature. Bundles with all other google apps and products give 15 gb of cloud storage for free which is awesome! The location based checklists are so awesome. I always keep checklists based on the locations to get my work done very easily.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. Google Keep is upto my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend

I use at work and also home and collect and take notes whenever I go for a stroll or in break time and I have an idea or in a meeting when I want to put up a point to the team I use keep for easy notes. The simplified way is the best feature of this applicaiton. This app has been very very useful for me and for the team.

Google Keep review by Neel P.
Neel P.

"Google Keep | Note taking made easier"

What do you like best?

It combines with Google's software standards standards. When I go to the office, I get a window showing the order of office supplies as I approach Staples or a reminder of my to-do list. I also like to create a label and share it with the people involved. There is great potential for group planning, brainstorming or resource sharing for both professionals and students. I love the simple and easy-to-use design that makes explanations much easier. Since I discovered this service, I can not live without it.

What do you dislike?

Small labels are not enough to work. The user interface of the mobile app is not very good.

It is easy to collaborate on a group of projects, especially for professional development sessions. No serious business problems, just note notes on courses, business meetings, personal notes and reminders.

We use Google Keep with other G-suite components(like drive, photos, etc). I personally started using it to store recipes and photos, as well as links to recipes, and more. With the meetings going on around the house, I always carried paper when someone mentioned something to follow. The system of reminders and notifications simplifies the activities of daily life. Performance and recalls were a big problem in our office.

Google Keep review by Alejandro V.
Alejandro V.

"Easy to use collaborative "reminder" and note keeping app"

What do you like best?

So easy to use! It is really use to set up, implement, share and cowork on the google keep platform. It's also easily usable on your Android device as well, which enables you to set up and take notes anywhere, anytime. It also lets you take audio notes.

In some cases, it may even be easier to take pictures of already preeexisting notes - if that is the case and you so require, you can absolutely upload pictures from any type of device, and look them up directly over the web interface.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about google keep over other note applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the prioritization at the top of the main google keep dashboard to keep track of everything easier - I usually keep my most recent/updated/looked at notes at the top.

Reminders, overall design notes, etc. It has helped me greatly to keep track of projects (I use it in the way I previously used to manage post-it notes at my office), and setting up quick snippets of information that do not warrant their own document.

Google Keep review by David R.
David R.

"Simple, easy to-do and notes cloud tool"

What do you like best?

How simple and ubiquitous this tool is, love the way to-do list let you understand checked items and that added to the Android app and his widget, let me fast and easy control of notes and pending tasks. Also there is a feature that let you share notes with collaborators , family or friends.

What do you dislike?

Hate how slow it syncs between devices and the web, sometimes it takes to long, and in the case of to-do lists some items get lost, please make it faster to sync

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this app if your workflow is Google friendly, you will get a nice and simple note taking and to-do lists. If your workflow is Android/Google friendly this is the best option over other tools like Evernote.

It help me to organize pending task, in a simple and personal way, letting me to understand and quickly review my due tasks.

Learning about Google Keep?

* We monitor all Google Keep reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.