Google Keep

Google Keep is a note taking and checklist app for browser and Android that focus on simplicity, keep works on phone, tablet and computer and syncs across devices to keep important stuff is always with you.

Work for Google Keep?

Learning about Google Keep?

Google Keep Reviews

Ask Google Keep a Question
Showing 324 Google Keep reviews
Google Keep review by Rahul G.
Rahul G.

"Google Keep"

What do you like best?

Google Keep is preinstalled on most Android phones and is easily synced to all devices and can also be accessed online. The coding and classification of colors are incredibly useful to distinguish between types of notes and checklists. This is the product that helps the user to take notes quickly and sync them automatically with Google Drive too. It eliminates the use of paper, which was too expensive lately and not environment friendly too. Therefore, it is the best way to take notes in the office during a meeting. It can get only better with time!

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I am satisfied with the product as it is. Not overloaded with more features makes it easy to use :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it without a doubt!

It's free and connected to your Google Account, giving you easy access to any device connected to the Internet. It helps me a lot to remember a task or an appointment. I take a lot of notes. The reminder and warning system facilitates activities in everyday life. It is integrated with Google Calendar, messages appear there too. Almost anywhere, whether on my laptop, on a web browser, on a cell phone or even on someone else's device I can access my notes which I find is the biggest advantage.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Keep
Google Keep review by Josliz D.
Josliz D.

"Google Keep a software to capture ideas."

What do you like best?

Google Keep is part of the app created by googles to facilitate traditional tasks, often due to lack of time we tend to forget certain things, because with this app you have everything to create notes in a creative and innovative way.

I really like the different ways I can create a note, since it translates the traditional paper note, now I can color and personalize each note or reminder in a different way, since I can add images, videos, audios to each note.

In addition to being an excellent notebook, Google Keep allows me to add a reminder to each note, and I can synchronize it with my location so that it is activated in a precise place.

You can not only create notes, you can also create images, draw, and you can share with friends.

The most important thing that Google Keep is available at any time, and being a google account is synchronized with the email, so it can always be reviewed from any platform.

What do you dislike?

I would like Google Keep to have the option to choose the storage order of the notes created, either in alphabetical order, creation date or edition date, I think this would give the app a plus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app, very useful, with very versatile tools. And if you are one of those who forget details with ease, Google Keep becomes a great solution.

I have a lot of reach with Google Keep, it's a digital notepad that allows me to take anywhere without losing details. With this app I just have to write the idea and she will engargará to remember me.

What Note-Taking Management solution do you use?

Google Keep review by Suso N.
Suso N.

"Great task reminder"

What do you like best?

You can have it on your phone and computer and when you make any change it automatically updates thanks to working on the cloud. Its very easy to start and to use it. It allows you to organize your notes with labels, different colors. Its linked with your google account so you only need to log in any device to access it.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike much about it, since it totally meets all the requirements and needs that I need when I use it. It would be nice it you where able to label the different notes just dragging them over the label itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helped my alot to take notes anywhere anytime, this way I have forgotten a lot less that I usually had. Its free and its linked with your google account, making it very easy to access from any device with internet.

Helps me greatly to not forget any task or appointment. I also use it to remember any ideas i come up with and want to remember for later. It has improved my performance on my workplace.

Google Keep review by aralar .
aralar .

"easy notes app"

What do you like best?

The process of learn to use it is very fast, it allows you to set important notes at the top of the application, and it allows you to create reminders and archive notes.

It is compatible with Google Drive.

Allows you to create lists and put colors to the notes.

Notes are created quickly and easily, they can even be created by voice and attach images or write using a pen on the screen.

You can share notes with other co-workers.

What do you dislike?

It does not allow you to set the note on the mobile's home screen.

It has no version to use on the computer and consult and synchronize the notes on multiple devices.

It is difficult to insert a web link in a note

It does not allow to directly import images from the internet.

It does not have rich text, you can only change the background color of the note, but not change the letter.

The notes are stored in a single screen, they can not be classified by themes in folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having many applications of notes in the internet store, google keep is a free application and very easy to use.

It is an official google application and saves the notes in the cloud.

It allows you to save 5 gb of data for free, so you need internet acess for save the notes.

Store notes so you do not forget them and share them with other co-workers.

Google Keep review by Angel Alberto G.
Angel Alberto G.

"Your Notes at all times"

What do you like best?

The best notes tool that allows you to have them in the cloud and be available at any time, helps you organize your notes by colors, in addition to allowing voice notes and images.

1-.Allows you to view your notes at any time and from any Android phone your application or via web from any browser.

2-.Allows you to archive the notes and / or keep at a glance what you need to have on hand.

3-.Allows to have the notes at any time.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. It is a very complete, simple and safe tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to Google Keep because it is a tool that allows you to organize your notes, allows you to save notes of voice, text and photos, and besides adding colors for a better appearance, archive them and have them available in the cloud at any time, and for this alone You need to have a Google account, and the most important thing is that it has a web version that can be opened from any browser and makes it more useful.

I have allowed to organize all the notes, so that they are available at any time and any time, they can also be viewed from the application on a smart phone, all notes can be updated and viewed anywhere, in addition to allowing you to save voice notes and images that are very useful when you do not want to write alone. You make the voice note or take a picture or capture of an image and have it available at all times and at all times.

Google Keep review by Jenny M.
Jenny M.

"Free, handy note-taking app for simple lists and reminders"

What do you like best?

Easy to use app with all the essential note-taking features and the ability to sync with desktop and mobile devices.

Google Keep is ideal for those quick lists and reminders where you're not bothered with text formatting. You can also make notes using voice-to-text which is useful while on the go. URLs convert into nice little previews, you can add alerts on the reminders, and you can indent list items to give another level of organization.

There is a chrome extension so you can have it on desktop and you can also use it to bookmark specific web pages.

What do you dislike?

The delete button is within a menu instead of being upfront. Other than that, the app just seems to have less features than the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This isn't a super robust note-taking app. It's just for quick notes and reminders with the added benefit of bookmarking webpages and syncing to your google drive.

Quickly make simple lists and reminders

Google Keep review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Keep what you want"

What do you like best?

It is a really simple and easy to use application that helps you to keep your information at hand and safe. You can have as many lists as you want and they will be synchronized with your Google account so you can read those lists at anytime and anywhere.

What do you dislike?

If I have to stand out something bad about this application I would say that it is so simple that the text is just plain and you can not emphasize words at your will.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Google Keep because it is really easy to use and you can have all your notes together in either your computer, tablet or your Android phone.

All you need is to use the same Gmail account and save all your notes so you can check them and write new ones. It is also so good because you can set reminders for a certain day, you can share your notes, you can also save voice recordings, drawings, pictures, etc.

It is a free application that will help you to have your notes and thoughts storaged in the same place and you can access to it from any device.

I use Google Keep everytime because I can make a list of things to be done, I can organize my schedule at will, if something comes to my mind at any point I can just write it down (or use the pen option to draw it) so I can check it later. You can use it as a notebook or as your own schedule.

Google Keep review by Roberto R.
Roberto R.

"La mejor herramienta para tomar notas y organizarse"

What do you like best?

¡Realmente me gusta Google Keep! Es genial estar al tanto de esas notas o mensajes importantes donde sea que esté, está sincronizado con mi cuenta de gmail y siempre se actualiza a los cambios que he realizado. Cuando estoy muy ocupado, Keep es mi aliado, ya que me ayuda a recordar las cosas que tengo que hacer, es como tener una "publicación" en la nube.

Me permite organizar la información de una manera muy simple y fácil, puedo adjuntar imágenes y tener todo en orden, hacer listas de cosas que hacer y también personalizar mis notas con colores, lo que la convierte en una herramienta personalizable.

Lo mejor es que puedo compartir mis notas con amigos, por lo tanto, si tengo algún proyecto con mi grupo de trabajo, podemos organizarnos de manera efectiva.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta mucho es que al ingresar a la aplicación, puede ver la vista previa de los mensajes que tienen las notas, sería bueno ocultar esa vista además de permitirle poner claves para ciertas notas con información importante.

Desde algunas de las últimas actualizaciones, no sincroniza las listas compartidas con otros colaboradores.

Es genial tener las ideas organizadas, y Google Keep ofrece esto, últimamente he tenido reuniones, proyectos pendientes en mi trabajo y esta herramienta me hace más organizado con mis cosas para hacer. En mi último trabajo remoto que tuve, tenía una lista de la distribución de actividades para un proyecto con mi equipo, y el hecho de que Google Keep me permite compartirlo con colaboradores, hace que la experiencia sea genial, pueden visualizar esta nota y por lo tanto, todos nosotros nos mantenemos al tanto de cualquier cambio o advertencia que pueda haber ocurrido.

¡Simplemente, creo que es una herramienta que no puede faltar para aquellas personas con muchas cosas que hacer! En el trabajo, lo mejor es organizarse y Google Keep es la herramienta adecuada para ello.

Google Keep review by Tania M O.
Tania M O.

"my notes always at hand."

What do you like best?

I discovered it once I lost my phone and I had to buy a new one and I realized that all my notes had been lost, so look for an application that would give me the ability to have my notes on my device but at the same time I could have in the cloud, so when you lose or change the phone you do not have to pass the notes. Simply enter my account and download the notes to my device.

I have the option to take drawing notes, or written

I can also take pictures of documents etc so I can save them in a note with a reference title that I can then search.

The search engine of the application is great I can search for a word and it brings me all the notes that contain it.

The way in which we organize we have large or small squares and the square gives you a preview before what the note contains inside.

Set favorite notes above

The reminder functionality is great to be able to put a day and time where you will be notified that you have a reminder note.

it is compatible with android and iphone cell phones is great

What do you dislike?

I think I should have the option to delete the notes of another cell phone, because when you lose your cell phone you want everything to be deleted from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the application is very good and they will not complain is a good way to have the data always available and with alerts

I solve to be able to have available my history of key notes etc in an application that when installing on another device is great.

Google Keep review by Rilla C.
Rilla C.

"Pinterest for work"

What do you like best?

Checklists and collaboration. It's easy! Google Keep has a lot of functionality for both teachers and students. It is easy to customize by color and priority. I love that it goes beyond the checklist-you can include voice memo, images, videos, and hyperlinks to better utilize ideas you want to return to at a later time. I view Google Keep as my 'virtual bulletin board' and organizer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing-I use this constantly. It is easy to transfer to Google Docs as well. I also like that I can use it across devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great organizational tool and can easily be utilized for to-do and checklists. However, it has a lot of other functionality while adding collaborators. I save images, links, and voice memos on a regular basis for both professional and personal use. It's a great app!

Time management, collaboration with coworkers and students, and an easy place to connect personal and professional notes. I've also encouraged my students to take notes with this application in order to stay organized. They were able to divide by class/project in order to better utilize time.

Google Keep review by Bhuvan R.
Bhuvan R.

"Keep everything remembered with this software"

What do you like best?

I like the Google Keep service. Why is it so important? because it's almost perfect: the interface is simple but complete, fast, registration is fast and friendly to Neebie (who does not have a Google account now?). Provided that you can not only send text notes, but also audio and photos.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I disliked. But, in terms of features, I did not notice the lack of functionality when using Google Keep. It always provided everything I needed to do this work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to use that not only for work but for personal use! I recommend Google Keep and I like to sync devices. I never forget anything, and I can always judge or note ideas before I forget them.

I use at home and at work and take notes when I go for a walk and I have an idea or a meeting when I sit and I want to put my glasses on the foreground I use it to forget the small dots I want to introduce the team. This is very useful for me and for the team.

Google Keep review by Ammar Lorena R.
Ammar Lorena R.

"Google Keep"

What do you like best?

I started using Google Keep a few months ago and it has been wonderful!

It allows me to save reminders and to-do lists at any time and from any device.

It has helped me in the university to take note of important tips during the classes, to remember and keep organized my assignments and the dates of upcoming exams.

I love Google Keep because it's easy, dynamic and quick to use.

I really like that in the notes you can attach images and select the color you want.

I have always thought that having everything organized and written in a note application is excellent for maintaining a more organized life and Google Keep is a great option.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the synchronization fails, that is, when I keep a note from my cell phone I can not see it instantly from my computer.

I do not like that you can not key some notes.

Google Keep has made it much easier for me to take notes during work, for example, dates and times of meetings, important information mentioned during meetings, things that I should investigate or learn to facilitate my work.

Google Keep review by Jesus C.
Jesus C.

"Sencillo, muy fácil de usar e integrado en Google Drive"

What do you like best?

Lo primero que notas cuando empiezas a usar Google Keep es la facilidad de uso y simpleza con la que se muestra la utilidad. Podemos crear cientos de notas y ordenarlas simplemente arrastrándolas. Dentro de las notas, también podemos crear listas e ir marcando con un check las cosas que vamos finalizando.

Una opción muy buena que existe, es la opción de compartir notas con otros usuarios y que varias personas puedan trabajar en tiempo real sobre una misma nota.

Muy recomendada esta utilidad de Google.

What do you dislike?

En un principio no hay ninguna desventaja reseñable. Quizás no vendría mal alguna opción más de colores para las notas o que la búsqueda sea más fácil.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo a todo el mundo, gratis, integrado en Google y muy facil de usar. Perfecto para no olvidar nada.

Pues nos ayuda mucho en las tareas de la oficina. Cuando tienes cosas que recodar o pequeñas listas de tareas donde te va interesando señalar lo que has terminado viene perfecto.

También cuando tenemos tareas en grupo, es estupendo el modo de compartir, ya que trabajamos sobre la misma nota y la vamos modificando cada persona con lo que va solucionando.

Google Keep review by Jeffrey R.
Jeffrey R.

"Great for Keeping Track of ToDo Lists and Creative Ideas"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the accessibility of Google Keep wherever I go or wherever I am working. I can access it on my desktop from a browser, or the windows 10 app. I can also access it on my tablet and phone using the app.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to a have a feature of a recurring check list that popped up every day. The closest I have found is having a list I have created appear everyday at a certain time, the only downside is that the items I checked off yesterday are also checked off today. If it had a schedule type feature where it gave you the same schedule everyday and you could edit that specific schedule for your current day, but those changes didn't carry over to the next day, that would be awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely learn to use the app as well as the desktop version of Google Keep. The ability to sync your ideas across platforms is such an amazing help.

- Keeping track of to do lists for work

- Jotting down meetings that I want to transfer to my calendar later

- Taking notes on creative ideas, or solutions to problems without having to carry a pen and paper.

Google Keep review by Rodrigo F.
Rodrigo F.

"Simple helper to get your tasks done"

What do you like best?

- Google Keep is a simple, straighforward app that helps us to get our tasks done.

- Google Keep doesn't require any previous customizations to use it, like other similar software do.

- Google Keep works as well through desktop browsers as through the free mobile app Google offers.

- Google Keep has an option that exports its contents to Google Docs.

- Google Keep allows us to insert images within notes.

- Notes can have different colors, making it easier to identify them.

What do you dislike?

- Google Keep doesn't offer printing options, so you basically must copy-and-paste the contents to be printed in another place in order to have it printed. For that purpose, and to allow further actions, Google Keep has an option that exports contents to Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep is a risk free, very low cost web application. If you have a free Google account, you can use it right away without any compromisses. It's simple, fast, and has the most important features most people require in such a task manager. However, please note that Google Keep is much more a to-do list manager than a full-featured task manager application. So, don't expect fancy features, like those ones offered in agenda manager software. It is made simple to be used in simple scenarios where sofisticated features are not required.

Regarding benefits, the most obvious one is that Google Keep is a task, to-do list that you can carry along with you anywhere you go with your mobile device.

Google Keep review by Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

"Love it for work and home"

What do you like best?

the live updating and ability to share with colaborators

What do you dislike?

Tells you that a document has been changed but not WHERE it has been changed. Relevant on large notes or lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for task lists and shopping lists.

I use it to share my "to do" lists with some employees to keep them in the loop and so I know what tasks have been completed remotely.

Great for shopping lists. Prevented me from buying something that the office had bought and was sending my way.

I even use it at home to organize groceries and have a running list of shows i'm interested in watching.

I almost exclusively use it on my phone so my lists are always with me. Downside, everything runs off your gmail account, which is not my main email, so is confusing to some.

Also, I would love some different "pages" to keep my lists/notes on. The Tag and filter options are wanting.

It does not give notifications. which is nice that you're phone isn't constantly going off, but it would be nice to opt in to notifications note by note.

Overall, highly recommended. My favorite list app. The "collaborate" option is it's best feature. Easy to pick up and use, a bit more work to master. Best part is it's free.

Able to share task lists between the office and work site. Stopped both sides completing the same task or buying the same item.

Google Keep review by Juan Felipe P.
Juan Felipe P.

"Excellent tool for saving your personal notes"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. It is really helpful to create lists, store drawings, notes, photos with notes, files, voicenotes. the thing that I like the most is that it is synchorinzed with my cellphone so that I can keep my notes with me. Also, I may integrate it with google chrome.

What do you dislike?

I would like that the tool will be more focus to task completion. Nowadays people procrastinate a lot so it will be great to have useful tools to complete a list of tasks. For example, they can be organized by priority and be grouped by topic. In addition, it would be great to use them with some partners and integrate it with the calendar

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like google keep to be a personal assistant with intelligence so that I can save a note and it recognizes it as a task or list in order to create events, emails or reminders. Also, I would like to have the option to create a "pending tasks" list that could be grouped by priority

I keep my tasks in my pocket so I do not forget them. I could keep a fast note about some experiment or insight regarding to my research

Google Keep review by José Fernando B.
José Fernando B.

"A simple way to have all your "post-it" in your phone!. I love Google Keep because it´s easy to use."

What do you like best?

I love Google Keep because it´s easy to use and understand. If you are not really good with all these technology things, Google keep is for you.It´s connect with your Google account, also compatible with Iphone, and you can create simples reminders quickly. Add a title, list all the items that you wish and pick date at the same time for those. You can differentiate your notes with different colors, and you don´t need to put date and time if you don´t need it. If you are a person more visual or auditive you can create notes with photos or audios. That´s amazing. To create your visual notes, just take a photo and this photo will appear as part of your note. The same is with the voice note. The app has a microphone option, just hold the bottom, record your voice and ready. You will have a reminder call from yourself in a simple voice note. It´s so easy. Specially for people like me who I love to write. Probably it is the best option for you to star a way to take control of you virtual life with a virtual agenda.

What do you dislike?

I think design could looks simple. That´s probably could result little attractive for customers. But the most important thing it´s their functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is about the design. I think company could improve the app design.

It´s my work agenda for all my activities. I can add photos, record my own message voice, do my check list, take the control of my day!. I love that.

Google Keep review by Genesis R.
Genesis R.

"The best tool to take notes and be organized"

What do you like best?

I really like Google Keep! It's great to be aware of those notes or important messages wherever I am, it is synchronized with my gmail account and is always updated to the changes I have made. When I'm very busy, Keep is my ally as it helps me remember the things I have to do, it's like having a "post it" in the cloud.

It allows me to organize information in a very simple and easy way, I can attach images and have everything in order, make lists of things to do and also personalize my notes with colors, which makes it a customizable tool.

The best thing is that I can share my notes with friends, so, if I have any project with my work group, we can organize ourselves in an effective way.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like very much is that when entering the app, you can see the preview of the messages that have the notes, it would be nice to hide that view in addition to allowing you to put keys to certain notes with important information.

Since some of the latest updates, it does not synchronize the shared lists with other collaborators.

It's great to have the ideas organized, and Google Keep offers this, lately I've had meetings, pending projects in my work and this tool makes me more organized with my things to do. In my last remote work that I had, I had a list of the distribution of activities for a project with my team, and the fact that Google Keep allows me to share it with collaborators, makes the experience great, they can visualize this note and thus all of us keep aware of any change or warning that may have occurred.

Simply, I think it is a tool that can not be missing for those people with many things to do! At work, it's best to be organized and Google Keep is the right tool for it.

Google Keep review by Walt J.
Walt J.

"Intuitive and well built, but meant for average consumers "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, especially the good layout and how its easy to categorize everyday thoughts you need to just jot down somewhere.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the customization options available, I would like to see it be more business/professional oriented with more features like longer notes and searching for words within notes. Also, a better way to label notes would be nice. Rather than having to click a bunch of buttons to label each note it would be nice if maybe it was a drag and drop system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software piece if you are looking for a reminders/note taking app that is versatile and great for jotting down everyday notes and thoughts. However if you need more calendar implementation, more powerful tools to analyze the notes or just don't like the lack of privacy that comes with using google's products, google keep isn't for you.

I am trying to organize all my random ideas and thoughts I have throughout the day so I can look back and see which ones are the best, most creative options. Keep seems pretty good at this, I like the scroll view which allows me to view all my notes at once so I can see everything.

Google Keep review by Rohan S.
Rohan S.

"Google Keep"

What do you like best?

The best product of its kind. It's very easy for note taking. It has additional features for it's mobile app like widgets with the help of which we can take notes instantly and not forget something afterwards. I always used to forget things before I used this app and now I feel very good about not losing and forget things. I make a checklist of things I have to take with me and I mark the checklist everytime I leave.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. It's good. Everything is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it. Please use it as it's free and it increases productivity as per your needs

I use it at home as well as for business purpose and use it for taking notes when I go for a walk and I get an idea or in a meeting when I am sitting and I want to put my points forward, I use this so that I don't forget the little points I want to put forward to the team. It is very handy for me and the team.

Google Keep review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"The online service that is addictive!"

What do you like best?

I love google Keep! Since I discovered this service, I can no longer live without it. I use it for everything... Take a general note on the fly, write some job notes and sharing with collegue, create a reminder and so on.

The service allows you to assign a label to the notes, (so you can find it immediately) assign a different color to them, or pin the one you think its the most important.

Last but not least It's totally free

What do you dislike?

I personally think that it would be very nice if the service had more functionality like: more customization (new colors, the ability to format the font, etc..), more type of note (vocal note, video note, import/export feature, etc). A dedicated support for the serivce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep it's for me a really good service for take note and reminder with some customization and some nice feature like collaborative share. It's free, it's a google service and this means security and reliability as well as excellent accessibility.

With it my company can finally share collaborative note on the fly, in a fast and nice way. It's difficult to find someone, nowadays, does not have a google account, and this facilitates access to the service saving time (and money).

Google Keep review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Easy to use reminder and notification app"

What do you like best?

If you use G-Suite , Google keep is just one click away to use. It is blended with simplitiy of Google Software Standards . his app allows you to create labels and change the color of lists to keep them organized. I really like the simplified interface and the ability to pull up notes from my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Few things are missing here , sorthing option is either not aviable or less effective. There is no option to custiomize texts inside a note or reminder. The lack of ability to have the keep notes sync to the google drive sometimes can be tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you love the simplicity of Google softwares or using G-Suite / Gmail in your office , It's ease of use and simplistic nature make it easy to love and continue to use. I strongly recommend using Google Keep and I love the synchronization between devices.

We are using Google Keep along with other G-suite components. Google Keep helps me stay on track with action items, especially with the reminder function. Reminder and notification system makes daily life activity easy.

Google Keep review by Ashok K.
Ashok K.

"Elegant Note taking solution"

What do you like best?

The slick and elegant design feel and look of Google Keep is amazing! It allows us to focus and in turn increases the productivity of me. The material design look is appealing and gentle on the eyes. It has no extra features but exact features which are required for notes. We can also add links and images to the notes, which is a cool feature.

What do you dislike?

A Desktop Native Application would be useful. Else, nothing I can think of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it, surely! Without a doubt :)

While going to any meeting or when brainstorming for new ideas, I use Google Keep for taking instant notes. The widget in the mobile app of Google Keep is amazing and saves a lot of time for us. The full team can use it too, as it has a collaboration feature in it. Many members can have a shared note.

Google Keep review by Nina F.
Nina F.

"Keeps Everything in Place!"

What do you like best?

I am a huge fan of location reminders and this works so well! I get a pop up that brings up my Office Supply order when I get near Staples, or a reminder of my daily to-do list when I get to the office. It is fantastic and makes the office feel more organized. Plus, archiving gets things off of the "desktop" but doesn't remove them from the program so I can still search for notes that I might need but don't want to see all the time. Color coding and sorting are amazingly helpful to distinguish between types of notes and checklists.

What do you dislike?

The tags are a little sluggish to work with. I can best explain them as "fidgety".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement this! Seriously, the collaboration is spot on and everything is in the same place. This is a FREE software, you aren't risking anything but time and it is so easy to set up. You know you already have a google account.

Productivity and reminders were a big issue in our office. With meetings happening all over the building, I was always carrying around pieces of paper when someone mentioned something to follow up on. With Keep, I can make a note and then send or share it with the person that I need to have follow up. I use Keep for personal use as well, to coordinate grocery lists and time management with my busy family.

Google Keep review by Jaimin K.
Jaimin K.

"Keep your notes everytime with you "

What do you like best?

Keep is the app which helps the user to take his/her notes quickly and automatically sync that to Google Drive. So, it is the best way to take notes in office while in a meeting. It also gives the feature to share the notes with our known one via Email. So, it's very continent to share and sync notes real-time with Google Keep.

What do you dislike?

User Interface of the mobile app is not very good. Also, the notes are in unorganized order. So, it is difficult to manage it. There is not a concept of folders so it creates some management problems for notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google keep is the best software to take notes and sync it with the cloud. Use this software and you will know the benefits of using this type of software.

I am using this software in my business to take quick notes at the time of the meeting. Also, we are sharing this notes to our employees very easily. So, it is very beneficial for us to save time.

Google Keep review by Amir Ahmad B.
Amir Ahmad B.

"Solid features for personal note taking use."

What do you like best?

Google keep is always available via a Chrome extension. You do not have to write everything down to avoid forgetting things. The collaborator feature lets you share your notes with other people. The color coding feature is great for sorting notes. Google keep integrates with your Google Assistant to save reminders and keep track of your tasks with voice control.

What do you dislike?

Google Keep's integration with other tools like Google Tasks is not adequate. It does not have a smart sorting feature. Google Keep is not very compatible with right to left writing and fonts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for keeping every little thing comes to your mind in daily activities. It is the easiest note-taking tool that I have seen.

Keeping everything comes to your mind with a single click. There is no need to carry pen and paper. It is beneficial to the environment. I used to forget about a lot of useful websites but now

Google Keep review by Erin D.
Erin D.

"Google Keep - Great potential for collaboration"

What do you like best?

I love the bulletin board like interface where users can easily post videos, websites and comments. I also like how you can create a label and share that with relevant people. There is great potential here for group planning, brainstorming or resource sharing, both for professionals and students.

What do you dislike?

Here is the one issue - when you create a label and you share it with a group of people, EVERY time you add to this label, you have to add all these people again. AND every time they add a post, they have to re-share with the entire group. This is a major flaw of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a Google Product so don't expect any responses to your feedback. I have colleagues who have been pushing for a one time user share with the label feature for more than a year. No response. I would use Keep and recommend it much more if this aspect were improved.

Easy for collaborating on group projects, especially for professional development sessions.

Google Keep review by Mrugendra R.
Mrugendra R.

"Best Notes taking Software"

What do you like best?

I like Google Keep because I searched for this service, because I can not live without it. I use these items ... Take a simple note on the flight, write a note and share it with your colleagues, create reminder With this service, you can set labels for your notes (so you can get them right away), give them different colors or make sure you think what you think.

What do you dislike?

The problem is: If you're building a label and share it with a group of people, every time you add this label, you'll need to add those people every time if you add a post, you can share it with the whole group Will need to share. There is a big mistake in this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use even for personal use! I recommend using Google CAP and I want to synchronize between devices. I do not forget anything and I can always decide to think before forgetting them.

When you can write relevant search terms in a specific article, I can note that it is easy to find that I am trying to get a note of sales force, it is an easy way to use. There is not a good idea to get rid of the main CRM notes, but many potentially available are available to reduce the problem.

Google Keep review by Patricia H.
Patricia H.

"Best application for Notes "

What do you like best?

Google keep allows me to keep everything in order, its installation is very easy and fast, its use is nothing complicated. With this application I can mark or fix my notes, archive them, color the most highlighted notes among other things, has various tools that allow me to bring a balance of my routine either at work or at home.

What do you dislike?

Google Keep is an excellent application I have no hassle, I find it very easy and useful at the same time in many respects, it helps me to remember and to keep everything in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep is a software with which you can control your daily plans, either in your work or in any other thing that you need to do, in one way or another you will keep all your earrings in order without having to remember everything. It is a free application like this that proves it will not cost you anything in its installation and use.

with Google keep I was able to schedule and highlight my tasks at work, taking into account everything I have to do inside and outside of my work, that is, it helps me separate work from my homework. This allows me to take control of my work, with the benefit of improving every day more and being more efficient in what I do. Achieving to solve all my pending works without forgetting or overlooking anything.

Google Keep review by Rossigmar Y. O.
Rossigmar Y. O.

"Perfect note app to share"

What do you like best?

The best thing that I found in the Google Kepp is the capability to share yours notes with others. You can share notes with text and photos in. Also the other things that I love is that every person who is added in the note can modify the note and everybody can read instantly. I alwyas share note with my husband and we are very pleased with all the funtionallity of Google Keep.

What do you dislike?

I think that will be perfect if the font of notes can change of color. Now are there only black. I know that google Keep is an aplication very basic -and is for that I love it- , but if I could change the color of font and make match with the color of the note I will be very happy and pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change the color of fonts. Now are there only black. I know that google Keep is an aplication very basic -and is for that I love it- , but if I could change the color of fonts and make match with the color of the note I will be very happy and pleased.

The basic problem that i solved with Google Keep was the problem of ecology. I can take notes of everything in the way electronic and the paper wasted problem is gone away now, so the problem of produce more paper and cut trees unscrupulously is in the oblivion...at less for me.

Google Keep review by Steven H.
Steven H.

"Great for note taking"

What do you like best?

I love the simple easy to use design, which makes for note taking much easier. I used to use iPhone notes but I saw one of my friends using it and so I decided to try. It takes a little bit getting used to, but it operates simply with many different features and it’s just an overall great app.

What do you dislike?

It really does take a while to get used to. No thank going to lie. It might not be the easiest at first but there’s a quick learning curve haha. It’s still a great way to sync all of your devices and notes online rather than just on your phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see how it works in your life. It will certainly take some getting used to, but you won’t regret it after long! Write a review on it too and help spread the word!!

No major business problems, just note taking for classes, business meetings, personal notes and reminders, etc.

You can use it for literally anything. I’ve started using it to keep recipes and images as well as links to recipes and such. It’s a great way to organize your schedule, create your to-do lists, and set yourself reminders for whatever you need. It syncs with google very well and I highly recommend this. Many of my friends use it right now as well. At least give it a try, before discounting it.

Google Keep review by Jumana H.
Jumana H.

"Awesome Note keeper with synchronization "

What do you like best?

I tried too many notepad apps, most of them weren't flexible and didn't meet my expectations. I wanted to write many notes included; what to-do list, photos and screenshots, sensitive information, reminders and the most awesome thing is that I can browse the same notes on my laptop with synchronization feature with your google account.

Also, I can bookmark the important notes and Label each into a unique category with a unique color. A hand writing note is also available ! So cool ! even I don't have to pay a dime !

What do you dislike?

There are missing features I wish if they can add them:

1) Font customization.

2) Mobile and PC widget of certain notes. I wish if I can add some notes to my home page.

3) Color customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this product as it is very easy and handful software.

We can use it in any workplace to share important notes and reminders. Daily tasks can be established and tracked easily.

Google Keep review by Maryory L.
Maryory L.

"Opción digital para llevar mi agenda y recordatorios de forma organizada y accesible en todo momento"

What do you like best?

* Me da la posibilidad de llevar mi agenda y notas urgentes de forma organizada y personalizada, tengo acceso desde mi móvil y mis equipos fijos. Y me genera las alertas necesarias para evitar olvidar las actividades y tareas programadas.

* Elimine el uso del papel, que últimamente era demasiado costoso.

* Fue muy fácil aprender a utilizarlo.

* No consume recurso de mi equipo.

* Me gusta su paleta de colores.

* No genera costos monetarios adicionales.

What do you dislike?

* Depender de un cuenta gmail.

* Si no tengo conexión a la red no puedo acceder a la información.

Recommendations to others considering the product

* Darse la oportunidad de conocer la herramienta.

* Comenzar por recordatorios y alertas sencillas.

* Tener creada una cuenta gmail.

* incorporarla a su uso cotidiano, para que conozca las bondades de la herramienta.

* Es una alternativa para llevar información prioritaria siempre contigo.

* Minimiza el uso de papel.

* Maximiza los recursos financieros y ecológicos, ya que se gasta menos papel

Google Keep review by Administrator

"Google Keep the service that simplifies your life"

What do you like best?

I love the google keep service. It's a must have service why? because it is almost perfect: the user interface its simply but complete, its fast, registration is fast and neebie-friendly (who nowadays dont have a google account?), secure. keep allows not only to share text notes but also audio and photos too.

What do you dislike?

Having a greater possibility of personalization would be greatly appreciated. In fact i dont like the fact that you cant customize or format the text of the note, you can only do few note customization like change color, pin it and set tag. Maybe a dedicated supported could be apprecciated too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a reminder about a deadline or a cooking recipe? you can write and share everything you want in just 2 clicks. Its a free service made by google and is accessible wherever ypu are.

With this service i can share note between collegues and friends. We can pin it if them are important and change color based on priorities. I love the mobility and how easy is use the service, everywhere and with every device you have!

Google Keep review by Aditya S.
Aditya S.

"Sync your notes anywhere with Google Keep"

What do you like best?

I like multiple platform synchronization. It allows us to take notes at any time, anytime. Well, do not think about it, you just have to bring your phone, iPad, computer, and whatever you need.

What do you dislike?

It's boring. OneNote has a better interface. Besides, ticket labels are very simple and easy to see an easy way to make the end user more realistic. One-note uses tabs to separate the notes very clearly. It is somewhat dirty to leave all the notes on the main screen, however, I understand how they use them to meet the "after reasonable" environment to meet them. Unfortunately, you should be a daily user, Understanding signals and make notes incorporate folders should be comfortable before separating. It can be great because I've been using OneNote for years, but I still do not like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep is really very good software for taking notes at any time and anywhere. Just use it once, and see the effects.

I do not use it to work, but because we use the Glaps system in the office, I send the work for the transaction related to daily work for this application. After the course, I can see reservations more easily, but I am still using it for the current project. Unlike Glaps, because it is included in RingCentral membership, Keep 100% is free and always free. So, when we talk about ROI, I think I'll get a reward now.

Google Keep review by Rahul S.
Rahul S.

"Best Note keeping app"

What do you like best?

Always fast to sync and provides top class and simplistic notes feature. Bundles with all other google apps and products give 15 gb of cloud storage for free which is awesome! The location based checklists are so awesome. I always keep checklists based on the locations to get my work done very easily.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. Google Keep is upto my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend

I use at work and also home and collect and take notes whenever I go for a stroll or in break time and I have an idea or in a meeting when I want to put up a point to the team I use keep for easy notes. The simplified way is the best feature of this applicaiton. This app has been very very useful for me and for the team.

Google Keep review by Neel P.
Neel P.

"Google Keep | Note taking made easier"

What do you like best?

It combines with Google's software standards standards. When I go to the office, I get a window showing the order of office supplies as I approach Staples or a reminder of my to-do list. I also like to create a label and share it with the people involved. There is great potential for group planning, brainstorming or resource sharing for both professionals and students. I love the simple and easy-to-use design that makes explanations much easier. Since I discovered this service, I can not live without it.

What do you dislike?

Small labels are not enough to work. The user interface of the mobile app is not very good.

It is easy to collaborate on a group of projects, especially for professional development sessions. No serious business problems, just note notes on courses, business meetings, personal notes and reminders.

We use Google Keep with other G-suite components(like drive, photos, etc). I personally started using it to store recipes and photos, as well as links to recipes, and more. With the meetings going on around the house, I always carried paper when someone mentioned something to follow. The system of reminders and notifications simplifies the activities of daily life. Performance and recalls were a big problem in our office.

Google Keep review by Alejandro V.
Alejandro V.

"Easy to use collaborative "reminder" and note keeping app"

What do you like best?

So easy to use! It is really use to set up, implement, share and cowork on the google keep platform. It's also easily usable on your Android device as well, which enables you to set up and take notes anywhere, anytime. It also lets you take audio notes.

In some cases, it may even be easier to take pictures of already preeexisting notes - if that is the case and you so require, you can absolutely upload pictures from any type of device, and look them up directly over the web interface.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about google keep over other note applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the prioritization at the top of the main google keep dashboard to keep track of everything easier - I usually keep my most recent/updated/looked at notes at the top.

Reminders, overall design notes, etc. It has helped me greatly to keep track of projects (I use it in the way I previously used to manage post-it notes at my office), and setting up quick snippets of information that do not warrant their own document.

Google Keep review by David R.
David R.

"Simple, easy to-do and notes cloud tool"

What do you like best?

How simple and ubiquitous this tool is, love the way to-do list let you understand checked items and that added to the Android app and his widget, let me fast and easy control of notes and pending tasks. Also there is a feature that let you share notes with collaborators , family or friends.

What do you dislike?

Hate how slow it syncs between devices and the web, sometimes it takes to long, and in the case of to-do lists some items get lost, please make it faster to sync

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this app if your workflow is Google friendly, you will get a nice and simple note taking and to-do lists. If your workflow is Android/Google friendly this is the best option over other tools like Evernote.

It help me to organize pending task, in a simple and personal way, letting me to understand and quickly review my due tasks.

Google Keep review by Bhavesh P.
Bhavesh P.

"Best in class for Note making"

What do you like best?

It comes preinstalled on most android phones and is easily synced across all devices and also accessible on the web. It is really good platform and easy to seperate notes based on labels and colors. It also has reminder feature which makes it super useful. We can use it for checkboxes, lists, etc. too!

What do you dislike?

Find option is a bit slow and there is no sorting option based on the date of note created, or content. It would be great if they add some features like that in the future. Also, difference between Archiving and deleting needs to be understood by the app!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for simple note taking. If you want a complex note taking system, you should consider different alternatives. This is a basic app for note taking capabilities with not much functionality that other competitors have. But once you start using this, there is no going back!

I use this for primary note taking when in business meetings or for personal notes. It can easily switch between google accounts hence we can maintain work profile and personal profile easily! It makes note taking hassle-free and cross platform.

Google Keep review by Layla B.
Layla B.

"Excellent Application For Reminders "

What do you like best?

I love Google Keep because it is very easy to install and manage, it helps me a lot in my day to day to organize all I have to do, either at work or at home, separating the unimportant notes of the most necessary to do in the day , this helps me plan better what to do. The colors are very prominent in the notes. A quicker way to get a specific note is with the seeker. The best thing is that I can have it on my Android.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a very simple application, but that simplicity makes it easier to manage and get in faster. There's nothing bothering me about Google Keep. On the contrary, it has been of great help more than anything in my work as a reminder, so as not to overlook my obligations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Google Keep is a software that will help you a lot in your plans to run, will keep you organized in everything you need to do, it is worth your installation will not cost you anything besides, which is completely free and is not difficult to understand.

With Keep I could solve many jobs that very little remembered, because I had so many things to do and had to solve, one way or another is my personal organizer and thanks to its use I could do business that I often forgot. It is also very useful at home, especially in shopping.

Google Keep review by Rohan P.
Rohan P.

"Take Notes at any time with Keep"

What do you like best?

Keep is the best Note taking software that I found, It is very simple and strong, User Interface is very clean and attractive. We can take our notes and share it with our friends. We can also write and read our notes in real-time with our friends. Google Keep also takes automatically backup to our all notes. So, we can access our notes from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Simplicity maybe its disadvantage, It is very simple. So, there is a lake of some important features in this platform. Drawing feature is not good,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for taking notes in meetings. You can also use Google Keep for transferring text from one device to another device.

I am using Google Keep for taking important notes in meetings. Also, I am using it for making the list of items or for some text in our projects.

Google Keep review by Sidhartha J.
Sidhartha J.

"Good application for Note taking."

What do you like best?

The best thing of this application is very very simple and very easy to use. Even kids also use. In this application we can add unlimited notes. We can also create unlimited labels to separate the notes or to categorize all the notes. Good also offering to change the color for the notes. Keep search is really working very fine and very advanced. We can also find or search the notes using labels, text and coloring of the notes. We can also archive the notes after completing of the work. We can also add the tasks and we can also create the check list. It is also supporting the all the platform like android, Web and ios. It is very fast synchronizing all the notes so that if i stop taking notes from my mobile and I can continue from my desktop or web. I like grab text from images. Really very good feature.

What do you dislike?

It is having very less features comparing the other note taking applications. It doesn't providing the any custom email id for to save the email into this application. Need to change the user interface. It's really boring screen when open. Grab text from images is not working as expected. Need more improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes!! I am recommending this application for note taking.

With this application i saved lot of notes at free of cost. Don't worry about security because google is be hand of this.

Google Keep review by Magali S.
Magali S.

"Great way to share with others"

What do you like best?

I really like that one. Firstble It's easy to control and add notes and move them around as your needs or wants and priority change. Additionally, you can share this straight with email addresses and save to the Google Docs from the options list. its makes sense.

What do you dislike?

At the moment , I do not have any dislikes to mention about the Google Keep app. I really working with big enjoy. I hope I will keep this way. Nice product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that. Definitely you have to try it out as it is free and you can login using your google credentials. its perfect way to share as well. Just have it.

Google Keep notes are a quick and easy document to use as a clipboard of grade. Especially when required to save the information for a later time, and that this info is available from all devices.

Google Keep review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Super simple task and reminder organizer"

What do you like best?

It's part of the Google family. We use Google extensively in-house and I'm a remote user with a Pixelbook and a Pixel 2 XL. The mobile and browser apps are interchangeable in terms of functionality and everything is saved in the cloud in real time, so you can manage your lists, tasks and other notes you jot down during the day across all of your devices and workspaces.

What do you dislike?

My only real criticism thus far, and it isn't actually a strike against Keep at all, is that when I first started using it I assumed by swiping something away from the screen it was being deleted. But it wasn't, it was only being archived, so I eventually had to go back and delete everything from the archive folder by hand because I'm a completionist. Again, this has more to do with me than the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no reason not to try it, since it's free with a Google account (which is also free).

I don;t just use it for work, but because we use Glip in our office I tend to relegate tasks to that app for things related to day to day business operations. Keep is more accessible to me after hours, however, so for ongoing projects I still utilize it. Unlike Glip, which is only free because it's included with our RingCentral subscription, Keep is 100% free and always has been. So if we're talking in terms of return on investment, I guess I started reaping rewards right away.

Google Keep review by Chris A.
Chris A.

"It's not flashy, but it does the job well. "

What do you like best?

The simplicity and the mobility of it. Google Keep is simple to use, and easy to keep notes and use across multiple devices. As a long time OneNote user, it was a tough decision to move forward from it to Keep, but it made sense as our company is heavily based in the Google technology.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty bland. OneNote has a much nicer interface. Additionally, the labeling of notes is fairly basic and simple. It would be much better to see an easier way to flesh this out for the end user. The way that OneNote uses tabs to separate the notes is far cleaner. Leaving all the notes on the main screen is a bit sloppy. I certainly understand it though, as they are going for more of a "post it note" vibe with their interface. Unfortunately though, you have to be a bit more of an every day user to understand the labels and think about segregating your notes into company labels/folders before it becomes comfortable. This could very well be because I've used OneNote for a lot of years, but that's what I still don't love about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple. It's a great tool for on the go salesman and tech info gathering.

I'm extremely mobile in my business, working in five different work stations. Keep has allowed me to downgrade from a bulky laptop to a smaller, simpler iPad for customer meetings that don't require highly technical programs but need note taking.

Google Keep review by Shaun E.
Shaun E.

"Google Keep - Easy Notes"

What do you like best?

Google Keep, much like many of the other Google Applications allows users to share information across devices, accounts and organisations with ease. Google Keep allows for simple storage of notes, accessible whenever is necessary. I like the fact Google Keep allows to users to store multiple notes in one place. Notes has a range of features such as sharing, this is available across Google Docs, Sheets etc but nevertheless, it is still as useful. Labels can be created to with the organisation of notes depending of user preference. Reminders can be added, this is very useful when quickly making notes without the need to move between Google Notes and Google Calendar, this is turns saves time and increases productivity. Even little details have been included such as colour coding, pinning and the ability to archive old notes. As with Google Docs and Google Sheets, Google Keep can be used either within Google Chrome or as a dedicated app.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have not noticed a lack of features when using Google Keep. It has always provided me with everything necessary to get the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

Google Keep is one of the least used Google products in the business however, from an individual's perspective rather than a companies I find Google Keep to be very helpful. Using the Google Keep features affectively I can keep on top of my workload and provide value to the business.

Google Keep review by Hemant S.
Hemant S.

"Love this Application."

What do you like best?

Its easy to access as its connected with google. Also all data is stored online so i do not fear of losing my data. Storing and remembering became easy then what it was before. Writing Notes for remembering,groceries and small talkies.

What do you dislike?

We don't have many colours to add to our note for differenciation. Also archive notes are sometime deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its free of cost and simple

I always find it simple to use. It has became easier for me to write a small work on that note which will remind me afterwards that i havent done.This apps benefit is that it is smooth and editing the notes after a big meeting is easier. In a meeting its more easy to take notes on Phone or laptop rather than on paper

Google Keep review by Mykolas C.
Mykolas C.

"Great for writing fast notes"

What do you like best?

Great search capabilities for past notes. Super easy to make new notes.

You can tag notes, but the process could certainly be faster.

I use keyboard shortcuts across the Google environment and Keep does a pretty good job in this regard

It is definitely convenient to keep everything in the Google apps community

What do you dislike?

Poor sorting ability. No ability to modify text appearance, ie, you can't italicize or bold certain words. No bulletting of lists

I can't change font color, which is also too bad. No integrations with other platforms. Salesforce integration, although farfetched, would be sweet

Tagging notes with my custom built tags is a cumbersome enough process that I don't do it as often as I like. Especially when I'm making a quick, on the fly note, stopping to take the time to appropriately tag the note doesn't always happen and could be made easier with a more robust tagging feature set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use in conjunction with another, more robust note taking app if you require more comprehensive sorting abilities

I'm able to make fast notes on the fly. As long as I write relevant search words in a given note, it is easy to search.

I hate making notes in salesforce. Using Keep is a way more streamlined process. It probably isn't the best idea to keep notes away from the main CRM, but Keep has good enough search abilities that this problem is slightly mitigated.

Google Keep review by Gavin S.
Gavin S.
Google Keep review by R K.
R K.

"Accessible and Simple To Use"

What do you like best?

The app is great across mutilple platforms and applications. It is simple to use. On the other side of collaboration, it is easy for invitation recipients to understand what to do with the program.

What do you dislike?

Notepads are a dime a dozen. It is not as automated as some and does not work as well if you are not a google super user. As with many programs, we fail to use the full power of the application and training and c

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for personal use. Its very simple to use and very simple to access. Google is not friendly to MAC platforms

We needed a simple solution that could be deployed to several freelance partners on varying platforms with very little front end costs or training.

Google Keep review by Martín S.
Martín S.

"Great tool for Note-Taking and To-Do lists!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Google Keep for about three years. The thing I like the most is that it is very easy to use. Not only you can take simple notes, you can also create lists (for example a work list or a shopping list). You can attach images by using both the galery or the camera. Hand/stylus drawing is also possible, as well as a voice note.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a little more 'organic' interface, where all the different content and media uploaded to a note is available in a more seamless way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think one of the best features is the possibility to add colaborators to a note, or list, so every member can add their own content.

Routine worklists.

Google Keep review by Urvik S.
Urvik S.

"Keep your notes easily with Google Keep"

What do you like best?

We can take notes at any time with Google Keep. It also runs offline for the mobile application version. The best feature that I liked is real-time notes sharing with anyone from just their email address. It is very easy and simple software with proper functionalities.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the web version does not work` in offline mode. There is no feature of proper management of the notes. The notes are not organized on Google Keep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep is very good software to take notes from the cross-platform. I am also using it for sharing the text content between mobile and desktop.

I am using Google Keep for taking notes in office time. Google Keep helped me a lot in meetings to take important information on my device.

Google Keep review by Ronak K.
Ronak K.

"Small Notes taking best App | Google Keep"

What do you like best?

The UI is fluid and responsive on web, and mobile both. That makes note taking easy as well as interesting. It even has checkboxes for stuff like To-Do lis. It has capability to add Photo Videos anything you want to link with it.

What do you dislike?

A native app on windows/mac/linux would be awesome, which it currently doesn't have. Otherwise, I am really happy with all the features Keep currently has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use google keep for note taking. It;s really good.

It solves the problem of note taking during a Meeting. No need to carry the traditional Pen and Paper everytime, Google Keep does the work. Best part of it is that it is synced across all our devices which has Keep installed. It also has Web version to be able to access the information from anywhere in the world.

Google Keep review by Ishan P.
Ishan P.

"Google Keep"

What do you like best?

Note taking was before very tedious carrying pen and paper. Now there are many apps and this is good because of it's simplicity and soberness. It has all the positive features that lead towards more productivity and more easy handling of UI. It's Google so obviously it is very deeply integrated into Gmail as well. So while reading emails, we can easily take notes from that too.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit slow while searching. Otherwise it's all goo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend.

Any meeting we go in a team, we create a Google Group and then use Google Keep for collaboration for notes. Everybody keeps notes on different topics and then we merge it using Google Keep. Even for personal work, checklists and time and location alerts are very useful.

Google Keep review by Ramesh P.
Ramesh P.

"Note taking | Google Keep"

What do you like best?

As it runs offline and provides syncronization with Google servers for the mobile application version, we can take notes at any time with Google Keep. The best feature that I liked is real-time notes sharing with anyone from just their email address. It is easy for anyone using the product. Simple software with proper functionalities always makes a good product

What do you dislike?

Finding is a bit tedious and takes a lot of time. Other than that, it is great

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend..

We create a Group on google and then use Keep for collaboration. Everybody's notes are combined using Google Keep, as it makes it very simple and easy to add members. Even for personal work, checklists and time and location alerts are very useful.

Google Keep review by Lashay W.
Lashay W.

"My plans are always with me"

What do you like best?

I like using Google Keep, because I can bring it to me everywhere, it will be synchronized and updated on my laptop, tablet and phone.This makes recording and tracking my lists super easy!

What do you dislike?

There are not many settings or formatting in it. There is no voice recording, as well as the ability to read messages

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's so easy to use, not just for work, but for personal use! I strongly recommend using Google Keep and I love the synchronization between devices. I never forget anything anywhere and I can always judge ideas before I forget them.

Google Keep notes are a quick and easy document to use as a clipboard. Especially when you want to save information for a later date and that this information is available on all devices.

Google Keep review by Antoine C.
Antoine C.

"My templates are all organized!"

What do you like best?

I like its simple design and functionality. You can store a lot of notes in it.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of things you cant do. Such as drag notes, or put them exactly where you want them in terms of horizontal alignment. The notes can be all over the place if you're not careful enough in organizing them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple and free to use. I have a good time with it. Make sure not to overload it with too many notes in one place. It will make it hard for you to revisit old notes.

I am able to send out customized responses to my work in high-volume customer service. It's free to use and is linked up to my Google Account.

Google Keep review by Griselda B.
Griselda B.

"Ideal para recordar mis actividades pendientes"

What do you like best?

Me gusta poder tener mis recordatorios al alcance de mi mano en todo momento, debido a la sincronización de estos en mis distintos dispositivos, teléfono inteligente, tableta o PC, me parece una herramienta bastante interesante.

What do you dislike?

La herramienta obviamente requiere de la internet para acceder a la información, y al fallar la conexión se presentaría el inconveniente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Herramienta sencilla y de facilidad de uso para recordar actividades programadas o pendientes, disponibilidad de tu información en cualquier momento a través de cualquier dispositivo con acceso a internet.

Para agentes de negocios con una amplia agenda de actividades, esta herramienta los ayudaría a priorizar sus tareas y cumplir con la programación diaria, lo que se traduce en el cumplimiento de los objetivos y no perder dinero por algún descuido u olvido de algunas tareas.

Google Keep review by Nikita L.
Nikita L.

"Great Task List"

What do you like best?

Google Keep is a great task and note keeper, and it so easy to use. I have been using it since college to keep track of high and low priority tasks and deadlines, such as papers, midterms, and homework. I even use it as a shared grocery list, which works great with the syncing.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike, but I would like to have multiple "notepads", instead of just the labels. The main purpose for this would be to separate work and home life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is so easy to use, not just for work but for personal use as well! I highly recommend using Google Keep, and love the cross-device syncing. I never forget anything anywhere, and can always jot down ideas before I forget them.

Google Keep review by Jordan P.
Jordan P.

"Keep is easy and helps organize thoughts"

What do you like best?

I like that I can store quick thoughts or reminders as well as to-do lists. I like that I can organize the display of the cards with background colors as well as display order. I like that I can pin important cards to the top of the display. I like that I can take a photo of a doc on a card and take notes about that doc.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the lack of formatting options in the text of each card. I can't bold or italicize or change size at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used Keep to track bugs during unit tests. It helps me be faster because of its simplistic nature. I can translate the notes into heavier bug tracking tools later.

Google Keep review by User in Computer Software

"Google Keep - The best app available to save notes"

What do you like best?

The interface that this application offers is excellent. The note created takes the minimum possible display space in the Notes Tab. Moreover, since it is synced with Gmail account, it gets saved on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere. Recently a chrome extension was also introduced which is of great utility. Users can also create nested checkboxes which is a very good feature.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in this tool but Google Keep offers limited text formatting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Users must try out the optical character recognition (OCR) feature of Google Keep. OCR works really well with the printed text. It also offers labels functionality which is very useful. Undoubtedly the most beneficial feature is the "collaborator feature". I recommend user to try out this feature.

I use it both for the personal and professional purpose. I use it to set reminders and also utilize the collaboration functionality of this application. It is one of the most useful apps available in the market. It also allows users to copy a note directly to Google Docs. It also offers creating a note with image.

Google Keep review by Bardees S.
Bardees S.

"I use it daily"

What do you like best?

the best part about it is its simplicity,syncing, colors and look and feel, and the recent integration with web gmail where I can add notes to it on the side.

What do you dislike?

on android, I do not like that taking a note is way in the bottom of the screen, should be more accessible like + sign on the right corner.

I also would like to have the option to pin the reminder on the status bar like the color note app, which is the only reason why I use it instead of Google keep sometimes.

I would also like the option to have hourly recurring reminders, these are needed to remind myself of certain affirmations to repeat and I have another app just for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is simply a visual post-its board, and from google!

jotting down checklists and to do lists on the go.

writing down text to copy to other platforms for later as drafts.

keeping important things in the front (pinning)

Google Keep review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"The best application of notes that I have used!"

What do you like best?

Before I used the application that has the cell phone default and when they change cell phone, I lost my notes. Search an app and found Google Keep, what decided me to discard it is that being associated with my email google do not lose my notes ever. I use it a lot, I have written down everything there. The reminders are fantastic. I am making many lists of things for everything, and there I have them all with a check box, which allows me to take what I already made or buy. Or I just make notes of things that interest me, and I keep them there and then use them.

What do you dislike?

A few days ago I made a list and thought that I should have the option to check the box, when the task is completed, but that these are not downloaded, but are crossed out, and then ordered in furtive from the list. Although if I complete the list I could see it below. Maybe that, which came to me a few days ago, from a list of things that I have to buy and then order as I did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me it is by far the best application of notes, more than two years ago that I use it and I would not change it, I most always recommend it to other people who use google.

He helped me organize my things, not forget my earrings. Power vrlos in the PC if I do not have the cell phone at hand. I love this application.

Google Keep review by Kelly E.
Kelly E.

"Great to store information in one place"

What do you like best?

I like that Google Keep allows the storage of information from many different formats. It's also extremely easy to share items in Keep with friends/family/colleagues.

What do you dislike?

It still feels a little clunky. With time, I'm sure Keep will become more streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to use for personal and professional needs. Note storage, annotating, easy to use on multiple platforms (computer and mobile), perfect for anyone who is currently comfortable with Google products already, and easy to figure out.

Google Keep is a great way to collaborate with colleagues. We are a Google district, so it's easy to share, view, and use the same information. I've also used it for note taking/annotating for district/building level book studies or classes. It's been extremely helpful in those instances because we've had to share books.

Google Keep review by Alberto M.
Alberto M.

"Tus notas siempre a la mano."

What do you like best?

Simpleza y facilidad de uso son las principales características de Google Keep. Es un sistema sencillo, donde identificamos rápidamente cómo funciona. Basta con poner un título y una pequeña descripción y ya tendremos nuestra nota creada. Podemos crear notas en forma de lista, para ir marcando las tareas finalizadas. También podemos compartir notas con otros usuarios e incluso hacer notas colaborativas, es decir, 2 o más personas pueden modificar las notas compartidas de forma simultánea. Todo accesible desde nuestra cuenta de Google o aplicación de Android. Todo gratis por parte de Google.

What do you dislike?

Es difícil encontrar algún punto negativo en Keep. Quizás que las notas no tengan muchas opciones de personalización salvo escribir y hacer listas. Por el resto, es bastante posivito el uso de Keep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una utilidad completamente recomendable. Es la aplicación de notas más sencilla y efectiva que podrás encontrar, con el hándicap de que encima es gratuita. Si eres usuario activo de Google lo tendrás todo mucho más integrado. La oocinyde compartir notas o trabajar en ellas de forma colaborativa y en tiempo real, es algo que verás en muy pocas ocasiones, sobre todo que funcionen bien, como es el caso de Keep.

Ayuda mucho en la organización de tareas en el día a día, ya sea para recordar eventos, anotar información que surge durante la jornada de trabajo o para llevar una lista conjunta de tareas con otros usuarios. El listado de tareas puede organizarse para saber cuáles son más importantes.

Google Keep review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"Google Keep helps me stay on track"

What do you like best?

My favorite features are the various types of notes and task reminders that sync across all my devices. Allows be to create and complete important and mundane tasks more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

While I can't think of too many things to dislike about Google Keep, it would be nice to have more drag and drop features. It won't allow me to drag web pages or images into any of the note fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Google Keep for busy people who tend to put too much on their plate.

A game-changer for multitasking and staying up to date and organizes throughout my day. I have literally gotten rid of having post-it's cluttering my office. Google Keep has helped me complete projects on time and better prioritize my work day.

Google Keep review by Michael F. F.
Michael F. F.

"The (almost) perfect solution for notes and reminders"

What do you like best?

Keep is the "Swiss knife" quick tool to keep good notice of important things, alerts, to-do lists, text excerpts or anything you would copy&stick in your home/office daily board.

What do you dislike?

I think that the "collaboration killer feature" still missing would be the real-time update of shared keep notes.

It would be of great help for geographically split teams (from "wife and husband managing the grocery or family to-do lists" to "Teamwork quick notes and tasks not requiring complex solutions". E.g. maintenance or periodical checks or even security check lists

Recommendations to others considering the product

A superfast to learn, intuitive, reliable and practical solution for everyday "notes keeping" duties.

Still missing the collaboration side.

I basically use for family & friends needs.

The lack of real-time update is preventing me from using it for business purposes.

Google Keep review by User in Internet

"Simple personal Task Management tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Has a mobile application that works well. I use this for may personal task and long term planning. I like that you can take notes and add tasks. I love that you can click a task to complete it and it feels like you have accomplished something. Sometimes I create a task just to mark it complete :)

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work well for groups and collaboration. We are switching to Asana to meet this requirement so I am using this less and less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you need a personal organization tool at work and want to move away from your notebook.

I use this to plan my week for tasks that I need to get done on the job. I have replaced using my paper notebook. Works much better because I am not constantly moving tasks from one page of my notebook to another. However, I am still getting used to immediately writing an action item in Keep during a meeting vs writing it in my notebook

Google Keep review by Victor F.
Victor F.

"Simple and efficient to take notes"

What do you like best?

First of all it is important to indicate that it is a multiplatform tool, you could have access from the PC and from the smartphone, the information being synchronized thanks to Google cloud storage. It is a super simple and efficient tool for taking notes and preparing lists To Do, allowing you to differentiate the notes with colors and place reminders. You can create labels to classify the notes and have more organization. You can also change the way you view the notes and list.

Other very good details and no less important, is the ability to place images in the notes as well as make drawings or annotations as with a pencil.

What do you dislike?

In some cases there are synchronization failures that can be annoying. When you have notes with content that you want to keep without modification and manipulate the application from your smartphone, it can be a nightmare, because you can unintentionally change or delete part of the note, there is no way to place the note as fixed to be unmodifiable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool to take notes, make lists and keep this information synchronized between your devices, you will not find a better option!

The greatest benefits offered by this tool is the ability to take notes very quickly, schedule reminders and plan small activities in a simple way. And as an added benefit, you can share the notes through another app without using a print screen!!!

"Post-it virtual"

What do you like best?

Esta aplicación permite colocar los típicos post-its de forma virtual en la app, por lo que los tendrás en todos tus dispositivos, permitiendo editarlos desde el móvil en tu sofá o desde el trabajo con el ordenador. Muy útil hasta para realizar la lista de la compra, compartir con otros usuarios para que las modifiquen, puedes personalizarlas con colores, poner dibujos, casillas para marcar con ticks cuando los obtengas... una gran herramienta de diversos usos

What do you dislike?

Es tan sencilla que no encuentro nada negativo en esta aplicación

Recommendations to others considering the product

Esta herramienta permite crear listados escritos en una hoja, marcar con ticks un listado cuando lo cumples, dibujar para hacerte croquis y cambiar el color de cada nota para que las organices como quieras. Además puedes compartirlas con otras personas como colaboradoras para que puedan codificarlas contigo. Herramienta muy útil

Me evito poner notas alrededor del PC, cuando tengo que mirar que faena me queda por realizar, acceso a este listado virtual y puedo modificar el estado de las tareas pendientes, pudiendo hasta dejar en tareas realizadas las ya terminadas para no olvidar ni lo que ya has terminado. Herramienta de gran utilidad

Google Keep review by User

"If you like to take notes but you never carry a paper, this is your app"

What do you like best?

All of it, I use it daily just to take notes of things to do, job works, comics to buy, birthdays,... I really like that you have simple notes, check lists, and more, and you can share it with other users (really useful when you want to share bills).

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that you can't go back to an older version, and since you don't need to press "save" to save it, if you make a change accidentally and you leave the note you lose the older version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's like having pen and paper wherever yoou are and whenever you need it, you can share notes with friends (perfect for the bills) and you have it in multiple devices, just perfect.

I write program codes while I'm travelling, few ideas that come to my mind while I'm not at home, meetings with co-workers and lot of stuff like this.

Google Keep review by Ryan O.
Ryan O.

"Google Keep is pretty awesome. "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Google keep is that it travels with you. You can access it from anywhere, any device, at anytime. I know that's really nothing new, but it's key.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the organization of Google Keep was a bit more granular. You can color code the notes, and use labels, you can pin one to the top, but I'm not always happy with these methods and wish I could get a bit more granular.

Keep is used as stick notes, to take and share meeting minutes, as a tool for collecting a series of links or bookmarks, as a to do list, for drawings, and really so much more. More than anything, Keep is a personal organization tool that just works well.

Google Keep review by Joseph D.
Joseph D.

"Excellent note saving and task making app!"

What do you like best?

I like the synchronicity of the app, as with all google products, with Android devices and across Windows PCs. The ease of synchronicity allows for fast communication and easier organization, and not to mention the peace of mind knowing my notes will be there!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the automatic installment of Google Keep, especially on workplace computers, when Google Chrome is initially installed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent, easy-to-use and free product.

Google Keep allows me to synchronize important business notes, tasks and memos across all devices that I need these documents synchronized between for easy access and organization. Google Keep keeps my day-to-day memos in order and allows me to organize further through archiving and color coding arrangements.

Google Keep review by Nayan S.
Nayan S.

"Cloud based notes management software"

What do you like best?

The best thing I found in Google Kepp is the ability to share my notes with others. You can share notes with text and photos. Even other things I like are that any person added to the note can edit the note and everyone can read it right away. I have always shared a note with my husband and we are very pleased with all Google Keep features.

What do you dislike?

I really do not like that when you enter the app you can see messages that contain notes, it would be nice to hide this view and you could put the keys in some notes with important information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it to make notes simple. If you need a complex transmission area system, consider several alternatives. This is the basic application for the ability to comment with little functionality from other competitors.

With this service, I can share a note with my colleagues and friends. We can determine whether it is important to change the color on the basis of priorities. I like the mobility and ease of use of the service everywhere and with all the devices!

Google Keep review by Emmanuel D.
Emmanuel D.

"Google Keep Review"

What do you like best?

You can make notes, checklists, handwritten text as well as drawings, and can insert images. Fast and responsive - both the web and android apps are very fluid. You also can add recordings in Keep. Even make the voice-to-text notes

What do you dislike?

You cannot make any folders for managing the notes. Drag and drop facility is there to keep the notes Limited features - there are hundreds of other apps that do what google keep does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In Google Keep, labeling is there for notes. Notes can be grouped via labels. One easy and cool way to tag the note is Hashtag! You also can use #, and the note will separate automatically. You can also differentiate all the notes with the feature of ‘color code.’

can sync across all the connected devices so that there are the least chances to not getting a note when it is needed.

Google Keep review by Shweta K.
Shweta K.

"Keep notes with Google Keep"

What do you like best?

It is available in web and mobile. So, we can share text between two devices easily. Google Keep provides sharing option which is very useful I really like the simplified interface and the ability to pull up notes from my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

I found that drawing feature is useless. It is not good for normal usage. Also, the tags are a little sluggish to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for notes taking in meetings and projects. It is the best, quick and simple platform.

I am using Google Keep to write important notes at the time of a meeting. Also, I am using this as my personal diary to write every useful thing.

Google Keep review by Caroline M.
Caroline M.

"Flexible, Web-Based, Integrates Well & Pretty!"

What do you like best?

I love all of the functions of Google Keep - the Google Suite's version of a reminder app/website. It is fantastically easy to use and accessible through an Android or iOS app or through a web browser. Since it is cloud-based it syncs across all devices and integrates seamlessly into Google Calendar. Principally I use it as an app for to-do lists (and I have my students use it this way as well.). I love that it is collaborative (you can share a note or list with someone else who can edit it!) and it will integrate reminders into your Google Calendar. It even has a reminder function based on GPS location!

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can't think of anything I dislike about this app. For iOS/Apple Calendar users it would be handy for this app to integrate as seamlessly to Apple Calendar as it does to Google Calendar - but seeing as though it is a Google app that is unlikely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's free and you'll fall in love :)

For my Project-Based-Learning classes groups of students are able to keep to-do lists for their projects and share the list with their teammates and with me so I can track their progress. It has made keeping projects organized much easier. On a personal level, I use it to keep track of my different to-do lists in all of the areas in which I work and has made forgetfulness a thing of the past.

Google Keep review by Robbie M.
Robbie M.

"Perfect for Notes and Lists"

What do you like best?

I like that you can share a Keep note and have live collaboration with a friend or coworker. For example we use keep for punchlist items on projects and all our field guys can add notes or mark off items and everyone who its shared with can see live as they type

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it handles pictures, they seem to takeover the note. It would be nice if it would allow you move the pictures around so you could make notes for each picture.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great application, you can even use it on your computer in a browser or as an app, When logged into your google account click on the google apps icon and click more and you will see it in the list. All changes made are live

We use Keep when doing site walk throughs and to make punch lists of items that need to get handled on open projects. It allows you to add pictures and draw on them or make notes.

I even use it for making todo lists and what not.

Google Keep review by Natalia M.
Natalia M.

"All Stop Shop for Small Notes"

What do you like best?

I like that it is my all-stop-shop for every thing that I need to remember. In a hectic life, sometimes remembering very specific things to buy/do/pick up are so key and are easy to forget about. I have to-do lists, pictures,passwords, actual notes, future book lists, etc. Finally, I love being able to share my list with whomever.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if I was able an "end date" for a specific task. I guess that it is not really needed, but it would be cool.

I would also like it if I could convert each note automatically with a button to a different type, because right now you have to do it manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very important that you always check that you are connected "online." If you are editing, but not connected to the internet, you will lose whatever you added/modified.

This is the application you need in your organization if many notes are taken and share amongst each other.

It is becoming easier for me slowly becoming a master with computer commands and excel commands.

Also great because every note you can take at meetings is saved in an app that is in your computer, phone, or whatever device, so you don't need to rely on a notepad.

Google Keep review by User

"The best app to take notes"

What do you like best?

Google Keep is easy to use, have a decent amount of customizations, sorts, and the needed features for a taking notes app. You can have checklists, drawings, images, texts among others, and the best is that you can access it from any browser in the easiest way.

What do you dislike?

I would like it more if the app could be more focused on drawing with touch pen, so you can handwrite in a fastest way, put that aside, and the app has it all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you still take notes on paper, on a notebook, or on sticky notes, Google Keep is a great way to have all the notes on a same place, and order them in a easy way, so if you still don't use a note taking app, you should try Google Keep.

It's great to take notes, so you don't have your memory worry about forgetting something, just like some of the today tasks, songs you want to listen, some links you want to visit later, among other things.

Google Keep review by Elly B.
Elly B.

"Syncs across my devices and very straight to the point"

What do you like best?

What I hate about other note-taking app is it's not straightforward. I like Google keeps because I only need 1 tap or 1 click and I can readily read all my notes in one go. Plus the fact, it syncs all my devices, and it even syncs with my calendar and my email. I have to do list on my email and I get to see them automatically on my Google keeps which is very handy and very nifty. It is very light, and nothing fancy. That is what I think makes Google Keeps a worthwhile note-taking app I will be using.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It may be too simple for other's taste. But I like the simplicity. It's all I need. All notes in one go. All notes open in one tab and nothing fancy about it. Just plain notes right when I need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Google Keeps. SOme use Evernote, but I like the simplicity of Google keeps. So if they need a quick note, fast and robust. Google keeps is for them,

I have tons of emails coming in, and sometimes it's difficult to keep track. So I need to create my notes and to do list. And I have to access those to do on my phone and on the go email. Cool thing about Google keeps, it lets me access my notes anywhere. Virtually anywhere, whether I am on my laptop, on a desktop browser, Mobile phone or even someone else's device. I just need to login my email and that's it.

Google Keep review by Ottoniel R.
Ottoniel R.

"Fast, Simple, always in Synch"

What do you like best?

The thing i like the most is the ease of use and lightning fast synchronization. I can take a note in my smartphone and snap a picture and review it right away in my desktop computer. TODO's, lists and reminders work like a charm as well

What do you dislike?

There is nothing concrete that I dislike, I think the app serves it's purpose really well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot if you haven't. Its simplicity is its best secret weapon..

I use it to keep my personal task organized, to take quick notes and for reminders as well. I think there's no specific business problem but by allowing me to be more productive I can solve more.

Google Keep review by User

"Simple, beautifully executed notes web app"

What do you like best?

Google Keep is more or less Post-It notes for the web. It's simple, in both layout/aesthetics and feature set; but that's what I want in a product like this. I don't want a glut of features; I just want a quick & easy way to add and organize notes and to be able to access those notes anywhere. Keep fits the bill in all of those areas. It's got a beautiful simplicity that arises from the use of Google's Material Design aesthetics; it's big and colorful and generally pleasant to look at. Organizing notes is a breeze; there's no folder structure, but rather the capability to add one or more tags (which I prefer anyway, given that many notes relate to multiple subjects). And syncing has never been an issue for me; as I said, it just works.

Keep has a few basic formatting options, as well as the ability to convert a note into a checklist; and one fun and handy feature that directly ties in to the Post-It comparison is the ability to assign background colors to individual notes to set them apart.

And lastly, but certainly not least, the ability to access Keep on all of my devices (via the iOS app as well as the web app, which I can use on both my work and my personal computers) is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Google Keep if you're just looking for a stripped-down, "jot-it-down" type of notes app. For more full-featured functionality, though, you'll have to look elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obviously do your research and compare this to the many other digital note-taking options out there. For simple, Post-It-style note-taking, this is a great (free) option; but if you want more features or a richer set of formatting options, look elsewhere.

Google Keep allows me to quickly & easily get my thoughts out of my head and into the cloud; and given its simple design, tag-based organization, and powerful search, finding those notes again when I need them is easy. So, in general, it helps me stay organized.

Google Keep review by Hector R.
Hector R.

"Keep everything..!"

What do you like best?

The swift integration between google apps, very good cloud syncro. Multi-platform is very friendly and the new integration with Gmail is top notch.

What do you dislike?

One colour available Yellow, not bad to my phone but I use the app also at night when doing some research. A theme engine would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not waste your time with similar aplications, just go for it. Give a try and fall in love.!

The seamless integration with gmail, allows me to save almost everything from web pages, to cooking recipes, and it is easily accesible, so I can save lots of time whenever I needed em back

Google Keep review by Emily E.
Emily E.

"Easy, additional Google product to cross share notes"

What do you like best?

Easy layout and simple to use. It looks like a Post-It note which is visually appealing and connects well with my personal preference of layout. I highly value the ability to share notes with other Gmail users as my team can share a note/ to-do list.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way to create folders once the notes/tasks were completed. You can archive notes but they still visually look like a bunch of notes across the page even when labeled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a free application that is within the Gmail system so if you have a Gmail account, I would highly recommend trying out the Notes.

Sharing to-do lists and or quick calendar potential items - we used Google Keep to draft topic ideas for social media for a week amongst the team members and then to also mark off those ideas once a post was scheduled.

Google Keep review by Krzysztof G.
Krzysztof G.

"I really love this great tool"

What do you like best?

Keep is awesome because I can make notes and lists on my phone, laptop or desktop. It has simple but powerful interface. You can attach links, make lists, add photos and group everything by label. The greatest feature is sharing notes with other people with just one click. Google Keep is my only notes app. I'm using it for years and it's just the best. I use it with my personal account as well as my G Suite account at work. It synchronizes well between all my devices.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately there are no native apps for Keep at Mac or PC. Just Google Chrome browser to use Keep as a webpage or Chrome extension. I would really like to use it through a lightweight, dedicated app not only on my Android device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not a complex tool. Just a simple service for your notes. Don't expect too much. You will love it. Just make notes of simple things and never loose them. Share them as well!

I'm a programmer. I take notes a lot. I save TODO lists quickly, shopping lists (share them). I save my thoughts, actually everything. Google Keep is a "must have" to me.

Google Keep review by User in Design
User in Design

"Easy document management - Google Keep"

What do you like best?

Best part is that it is part of Google Gmail. Meaning you have it at home and at work. You can share documents. This integral part of Gmail is essential if you want to keep docs and share them.

What do you dislike?

Worst part s if ou have too many "Keeps" then the screen is difficult to manage. So keep it simple!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a free service if you have a Gmail account. It is quite the useful tool if you need to share information! The only dislike I can think of is if you have many documents you want to keep current then the functional window becomes hard to manage when there are dozens of documents. So keep your current documents up to date and this software is awesome!

We are able to share information and save it in a manner where it is always available.

Google Keep review by Martin R.
Martin R.

"Notes taking software"

What do you like best?

Google Keep is very attractive and useful notes taking the tool for the business. People can take their notes at any time and anywhere with this. Also, the notes are automatically backed up in the Google cloud. So, it autosaves our process.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike other than the drawing feature. The drawing feature is weird in notes taking and sometimes it creates the disturbance to the general notes taking process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Google keep and take and share notes easily.

I am using for taking quick notes in meetings or while traveling. I realized that the tool is very good and platform independent.

Google Keep review by Jigar K.
Jigar K.

"Best Notes taking software"

What do you like best?

Google Keep provides the feature of notes taking or drawing at any time. It is available in web and mobile app. It also provides real-time notes sharing with others.

What do you dislike?

Google Keep is very good for quick notes taking but it does not provide a feature of proper labeling to the note. Also drawing features is not very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Keep is the best tool for quick notes taking at the time of meetings. So, use this software for your business.

We are using this software for quick notes taking at the time of meetings. We are also using this to share data with employees.