Google Photos

All your photos, organized and easy to find

Work for Google Photos?

Learning about Google Photos?

Google Photos Reviews

Showing 39 Google Photos reviews
Google Photos review by Jazzman W.
Jazzman W.

"El mejor software para compartir y almacenar fotos."

What do you like best?

¡Es gratis! Las fotos de Google son notablemente fáciles de buscar por fecha, palabras clave o personas. Puede encontrar rápidamente lo que está buscando incluso con años y años de fotos almacenadas. Además, puede separar por caras o álbumes para facilitar el acceso.

What do you dislike?

Lo único que Google Photos no puede hacer es editar fotos. Puede recortar y rotar, pero no puede hacer una edición avanzada.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Photos es probablemente el mejor almacenamiento de fotos y base de datos que existe. Es gratuito, fácil de usar en todas las plataformas y usuarios, y está altamente integrado con otros software y aplicaciones. Aunque no tiene una edición muy avanzada, es fácil sincronizar o cargar la foto en plataformas de edición más avanzadas para satisfacer sus necesidades (como adobe o photoshop). Tener un sistema de fotos compartibles, organizadores y compartibles ha sido útil tanto para el hogar como para la oficina. Además, me permite separar fácilmente mi uso personal del uso de mi oficina pero aun así acceder entre los dos cuando sea necesario.

Permite compartir fácilmente fotos a través de teléfonos celulares (Android y iPhone) y computadoras. Podemos subir y compartir fotos ilimitadas, y es rápido en todas las plataformas para recibir comentarios en tiempo real.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Photos
Google Photos review by Kolson S.
Kolson S.

"AMAZING APP BORDERLINE REVOLUTIONARY"

What do you like best?

I love how it sorts your photos and sometimes even edits them in cool way. It tracks the dates and is really easy to find exactly what you're looking for. Say you're looking for a dog type in the search bar dog and it pulls up all pictures of dogs. It tracks trips and dates to say oh big trip to NYC or etc. It tracks faces and even pets. Label your face to tracks pictures of you or label pictures of your favorite pet. It's incredible.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets faces mixed up or thinks it's an entirely new person, can throw in random photos during trip recaps, stores a lot of photos for a long time even if they're unimportant screenshots or mistake photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Back up your photos, try it out and listen to all the tips and "tutorials" before you make any judgement and it will make either sorting through, cleaning out, or organizing your photo album enjoyable instead of stressful.

Keeping track of everything from receipts to locations. It keeps track of everything useful and keeps it all in one safe place connected to your google account. Easy to group items like graphic design mock ups that I use or tattoo template that my fiancee uses.

What Photo Management solution do you use?

Google Photos review by Liz W.
Liz W.

"Google Photos "

What do you like best?

As a professional photographer, Google Photos is my favorite software used to deliver content to my clients. Because almost everyone already uses Google or has a Google account, I find the process of sharing images and video with my clients to be seamless. They can easily download all their images, share with their friends and family, and all without running into hiccups that come with many other software. Also, while high-res uploading is not unlimited, it is extremely inexpensive compared to other photo storage solutions. For only $1.99/month, I can store up to 1 terabyte of high-res photos in my account.

What do you dislike?

I have one complaint about Google Photos. In an album, you cannot sort photos in a custom order. They are automatically ordered by date, regardless of the file names. I don't always want to present an album to my clients in that order. My workaround is to change the date/time of the photo before uploading to Google, but this is an extra step that I really shouldn't have to take.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple, fast, inexpensive (or free) photo upload and storage solution, use Google Photos. It works seamlessly from person to person. Uploading and downloading couldn't be easier. Whether you're a professional photographer or just want to keep safe your photos, Google Photos is the best solution I've found in a long time.

My delivery workflow has become much smoother and faster with Google Photos. With other photo storage software, I used to have issues delivering content to my clients. Either the interface wasn't user friendly, or the downloads would fail, and I'd end up having to walk my clients through the download process over the phone. Google Photos is much more intuitive, and since most people now use Google anyway, they are already familiar with it. My work time from upload to client download is now much quicker, thanks to Google Photos.

Google Photos review by Katherine H.
Katherine H.

"Easily the best photo sharing and storing software"

What do you like best?

It's free! Google photos is remarkably easy to search by date, keywords, or people. You can quickly find what you are looking for even with years and years of photos being stored. Plus you can separate out by faces or albums for easy access

What do you dislike?

The only thing Google Photos cannot do is edit photos. It can crop and rotate, but you cannot do advanced editing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Photos is probably the best photo storage and database out there. It's free, easy to use across platforms and users and is highly integrated with other software and apps. Even though it doesn't have very advanced editing, it is easy to sync or upload the photo to more advanced editing platforms to meet your needs (like adobe or photoshop). Having a searchable, organizable, sharable photo system has been useful for both home and office needs. Plus, it allows me to easily separate the my personal use from my office use but still access between the two when needed.

It allows for easy sharing of photos across cell phones (android and iphone) and computers. We are able to have unlimited photo uploads and sharing, and it is quick on all platforms for real time feedback

Google Photos review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="23abb7f6-c02e-4367-bacf-5c06740c04f8">Arun S.</span>
Arun S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Google Photos truly deserves to be the fatest growing product with 500M active users"

What do you like best?

Google Photos is easily the best app that has changed my life. I store all my photos with Google Photos these days, truly unlimited, who doesn't need that!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing much that I do not like about Google Photos, but it would be interesting to see the Google Photos team roll out new features faster. It's been a while since they announced shared libraries at Google I/O 2017, but it's not out yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Photos is an instant buy. There's no thinking twice when it comes to Google Photos.

I do not use Google Photos for business in particular. I use Google Photos to store personal photos, and it's tad handy that Google offers truly unlimited storage at high visual quality with Google Photos. At work though, I use Google Photos to share work-related photos with co-workers.

Google Photos review by Cody W.
Cody W.

"LOVE. IT. "

What do you like best?

I love that I can live with the piece of mind that all of my photos (even live photos) are backed up every single time I am on wifi. I am a new Dad, and I take thousands of photos per month, and the thought of losing them has always freaked me out. I frankly cannot believe that this is a free service. I did opt for the "Original Size" Option so that my videos get uploaded in 4k, so it is technically not totally free for me, but again, it is worth it for the peace of mind. I like that it creates the little videos and animations from my photos.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the music was better in the little photos and videos. I mean, it is google, license a couple of songs from pop artists and give us what we want. I wish that it was a little more seamless to backup. I normally open the app and just leave it open to make sure that it uploads, but sometimes my wife doesn't do that, and then she has a lot of photos to back up all at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it. The peace of mind is unparalleled. If you have an issue saving stuff to library, just click it twice, it will likely save on the first time but to get the card to disappear you have to click it twice sometimes.

Well, I don't totally consider this app a business solution, but it definitely has the potential to be. We do need a way to back up all of our business videos more seamlessly.

Google Photos review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Frees up storage without compromising quality"

What do you like best?

You can automatically back up your computer or phone camera roll to Google Photos. It's a great alternative to the limited-storage iCloud, which fills up easily and is costly to expand.

What do you dislike?

I currently don't have any complaints about Google Photos. It's a great service!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you're using it for personal use or business, Google Photos is the best app I've found for photo storage and backup. Additionally, the photo editing tool within Google Photos is equivalent (if not better) to that of Instagram, but allows you to save high resolution versions of your edited photo. The filters and edits available are my favorite among any other photo editing app I've used. It also lets you easily create albums, group images by theme, location, or type.

Google Photos eliminates the worry of a device crashing and losing your inventory of photos. You can access the service from your computer and sync it to the app, which is great if you need a photo from a device you don't currently have access to.

Google Photos review by User in Higher Education

"Google Photos User"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, comes with Google account aka Gmail. Doesn't seem to have a space limit. I have been continuously using Google Photos to automatically back up my photos on Mac. Works very well, no issues so far. There's also automatic face recognition and it has the ability to automatically turn your photos into collages, movies, animations (from photos and videos), and panoramas; as well as stylized your photos for you. A pretty cool function when you don't want to do it yourself. It will also save such edits under "Unsaved Creations" where you can reuse them. You can also upload photos in the original quality. You can share album with a link and others do not need a Google Account to view your album.

What do you dislike?

Need to upload and/or automatically backup photos, so if you don't have time to do the upload or forget to turn on automatic backup, it is not very useful. Also, link sharing poses a potential privacy issue because anyone with the link can access and view the album.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use automatic back up. The software is called "Google Photos Backup" on Mac.

Sharing photo albums. Easy sharing with non-Google/Gmail users. Easy to create movies and animations.

Google Photos review by Florian M.
Florian M.

"Very nice photo storage and sharing tool"

What do you like best?

In the free plan, you have unlimited storing space in "correct" (well rahter nice ;) ) quality. Of course if, like me, you prefer to use full resolution, you will quickly fill your free plan, but the payed plan is fairly unexpensive.

Photo sharing is very intuitive and you can create shared photos or albums VERY easely

What do you dislike?

no password sharing (just link or authorised users). I would alos adore an "expiration feature" (share for 1 month then cancel sharing)... for some pictures it would be nice. Photo editing feature needs improvement but then i don't use this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a storage / sharing tool. NOT an editing tool. It's important to understand this. BUT it's google drive compatible AND there are plenty of nice editing tools compatible google drive. Use them instead. This tool offers basic editing (constrat, filters etc) but not the more subtile editing tools.

Sharing of Photos, Pictures, Diagrams. As always, it's the "ease to use" aspect i adore most. Integration in Google Drive (since a few monthes) makes this tool even better. When making a digital project for example the tool is a nice help to quickly share photos or diagrams we want to include in our realisation to validate them with the customer.

Google Photos review by Jenny H.
Jenny H.

"Simple easy and fun to use - a great extra backup for your photos"

What do you like best?

The ability to create albums and stories is really nice, also automatic back up is great to store your photos safely off your phone etc. It's simple and easy to use like most Google products and does the job well.

What do you dislike?

The experience does seem to change quite a lot as time goes by and they change functionality. At one point I was able to create a nice timeline experience with a collection of photos, I can't now figure out how to do that again and the experiences I did create have since changed. The user interface is a little stark and very very simple so I think there is a tendency to get a bit lost in what you're doing, but otherwise it doesn't overcomplicate matters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on how integrated you want to get with Google and its 'taking-over-the-world-ness' I think it's a great option for an additional back up of your photos. It's also a great sharing tool when you want to share albums with friends and family etc.

The ability to back up my photos and share them easily if required is great. Very simple and easy to use. You can also organize photos, tag people and easily find and sort photos over time which in this day and age makes life a lot easier. Also creating unique albums for sharing is great and gives a nice streamlined experience to those you share with.

Google Photos review by Joel H.
Joel H.

"Google Photos - the best way to store, share, and catalog photos"

What do you like best?

I love that there is unlimited free storage for photos!

I can save photos on any of my devices and have access to them across all my platforms.

This is a great way to have multiple users to be able to work together on projects. There are some minor editing features to help you on the go! It can auto-create collages, animations, stylize photos with filters, and short videos for you. Such a fun feature. You can create albums and add maps, text, locations and more to make some great memories.

The back up and sync feature is my favorite. Being able to free up space on your device is always such a good feeling!

They even have a "Rediscover this day" feature to remember older photos your took linked to your Google account. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike here! It isn't an editing powerhouse of an app, but it does what it needs to do to be great! I am sure that Google is working on adding new features as time goes on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a simple and effective solution to keeping, organizing, and sharing your photos and videos among devices and multiple users. The added editing, and social aspects of the app are just great extra features!

You can't beat free storage for photos!

We have been able to upload and share tons of photos. This saves up hard drive space and allows for much easier sharing among us.

Google Photos review by Anna B.
Anna B.

"The Best for Saving Photos"

What do you like best?

I am extremely happy with Google Photos. Ever since I found out about it about 2 years ago, I have continually used it. It is convenient and backs up photos automatically as long as there is an internet connection. I absolutely love it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot make changes to the videos that it automatically creates. For the most part I love those but many times it includes one or two pictures that don't go with the theme or are just bad pictures.

It saves me a ton of space on my computer and on my phone because all the pictures are on Google photos.

Google Photos review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"Awesome cloud photo storage solution!"

What do you like best?

Ease of uploading images to photos is amazing, but the best feature is the automatic uploading. I no longer have to worry about losing all my photos if my phone is stolen as they're all nice and safe, backed up in Google's back pocket! Seamless applications across all devices allow viewing of your favourite photos anywhere, anytime.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a little issue deleting images you don't want on the cloud. Some pictures of a faulty product or a car registration that you don't need uploading can shoot up, but other than that it's a great pice of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend buying more storage from Google, this will be the last cloud storage solution you'll need as it will include storage on Drive, Gmail and more.

As a business we use a lot of photos for client websites, we use Photos to create albums of client images. This allows storing of all our Photography work in a safe, secure place.

Google Photos review by Dani M.
Dani M.

"Amazing app for your photos and videos"

What do you like best?

The Google Photos app is a media manager that works in a way never seen before. It uses Google's intelligent and almost "magical" algorithms to make the best of your photos and videos.

The most notable and useful feature in my opinion is the search engine, which is not based on the metadata of files such as filename or description, but in the actual content of the photographs. This means that if you have a photo of a dog, you can search "dog" and this app will find your photo even if you never typed the word "dog" anywhere. Just amazing.

What do you dislike?

The app works really great overall, but if there's something I really don't like is that sometimes the upload process gets bugged and keeps uploading the same file forever without signs of progress.

This only happens from time to time, it is actually really fast when it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the auto-backup function. It saved me some problems more than once!

I use the app mostly in a personal way, but there was some times when I could use it on some of my professional projects. For example, when organizing an event and trying to create an album to share to the attendees after it finishes, the collaboration tool makes it very easy. Also the automatic videos are usually good enough to share and keep for the record. You can even edit them to fix things that Google's AI didn't get right.

Google Photos review by Sharayu A.
Sharayu A.

"excellent"

What do you like best?

Superb features. I love the experience of using Google photos. Photo adjustment and enhancement is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it mix up a lot objects, difficulty in identifying distinct objects. I want to selectively backup my photos in my phone. There should be some additional security for selected folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try adding new features which are available in other competetor apps

easy and fast

Google Photos review by Gökhan E.
Gökhan E.

"Best cloud photo management tool!"

What do you like best?

Google photos coming with google's common great soft theme. It has pretty easy user interface and provides classification like places, videos, collages, films etc. It provides very easy photo uploading service and when you are going to travel somewhere with your friend group and if you are only the photographer, it is inevitable the exposure of "can you send me vacation photos" questions. So, you can drag and drop all of them to google photos and share with your friends. It is that easy to get rid of this nightmare situation.

What do you dislike?

Uploading my photos to cloud environment always worries me about the security issues. I know who cares about my pictures? But I will always question this and probably will not upload sensitive photos to these kind of platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good option for photo management with its share functionality so I would recommend people who want to use simple and great user interfaced tool.

Google Photos review by Waleed A.
Waleed A.

"Keep it on smartphone."

What do you like best?

It always keep syncing photos without an disturbance in network usage of phone.

Google assistance provides collage and animations which are most interesting feature. You can also set it as default photo library in phone.

What do you dislike?

Can change photo preview to different styles like in windows you get small,medium and large size thumbnails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must try it. It is awesome as it keep suggesting new collection on the basis of photos taken at same time. Plus it also provides slide show for photos.You can turn off/on folders to sync.

Always backing up my photos collection to save and secure cloud of google.

Google Photos review by Mara R.
Mara R.

"Priceless for photo backups!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can back my photos up to a secure place without having to worry about running out of space!

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to download the entire library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a physical back up every once in a while just in case!

I tend to run out of storage space on my physical devices due to photos. This has alleviated this problem!

Google Photos review by Vikram A.
Vikram A.

"It provides one of the most natural and amazing way of browsing through your clicks. "

What do you like best?

The feature to select multiple pics and the beautiful drag interaction associated with it. The interface is beautiful as well.

What do you dislike?

There is no manner in which a GIF can be created easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is hardly any application that uses such a natural way of browsing through. While pictures do matter a lot, experience associated with viewing them goes a long way as well in improving the memories. Must try.

GIF's are becoming very trendy and if as a company you are not tapping on that, you are already losing out a lot.

Google Photos review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Useful and Simple"

What do you like best?

Like with most Google products, Google Photos is presented gorgeously, it has a very minimalistic and colourful appearance, and it's easy to use, comparable to how you use the photos folder on your desktop.

What do you dislike?

Photos are often downscaled if they're above 16mp, often reducing quality, and you also can't upload videos higher than 1080p, which as a film maker, causes quite the limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using this if you're heavily basing your life around google and android products, it's very easy to use.

The business problems being solved and benefits roll into one, it utilizes the cloud based data storage a lot of companies are using now, it allows you to take pictures from a to b at ease, even being available on your phone.

Google Photos review by George William L.
George William L.

"Use all the time for my personal photos, sync to cloud rather than use disc space "

What do you like best?

Sync to cloud, automatic generation of albums based on locations and datetime closeness, collage mode, story mode. Granular privacy controls.

What do you dislike?

Asks a little too often for albums there's no need to sync on cloud (such as images from apps or from downloads.)

The ui has one or two odd quirks.

Certain apps don't connect to API correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time seeing all the settings and changing to your liking

Always able to access my memories wherever I am, as long as have Internet.

Google Photos review by User

"This software makes me happy "

What do you like best?

This app is able to accommodate all my data and keep them backed up, whether through syncing my accounts or signing in. Most importantly, it makes me smile as it keeps all my most memorable pictures and moments in one place. The filter search makes my life easier as I don't have to go searching for my pictures all over the place.

What do you dislike?

The features of the software can be improved better for more attraction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, I promise you you will love it.

It's one of the best software for saving important and the most memorable pictures.

Google Photos review by Edward L.
Edward L.

"Easy way to backup and share photos"

What do you like best?

Automatic uploads and unlimited storage for high quality images. It is an easy way to provide off site backup for photos and it is easy to access photos for viewing without downloading individual files.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like that they are not directly under my control. I use this product mostly as a backup service for my photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put your photos in the cloud for easy access and sharing. Download the app on your phone to automatically upload photos that you take. Zero configuration on the users end.

We needed a way to store photos online so that they are easy to share with others.

Google Photos review by Matteo P.
Matteo P.

"Google photos"

What do you like best?

With Google Photos you can save and store your pictures online without the need of much space in your laptop. You can always access them on your phone or computer or any other device with an internet connection. It's like having them always with you but without using storage space! :)

What do you dislike?

It's not as user friendly and compatible as dropbox or other cloud systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will not want to change. It's a very efficient application, fast and reliable.

Saving storage space (so money)

Google Photos review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Automatically syncs with Google -fantastic!"

What do you like best?

The auto-sync is by far the best part. Lost your phone but need the pictures for your project? Check online and all of your content was uploaded when the pictures were taken.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes photos take a bit to upload, which can be frustrating when you need a quick upload. Like other internet-based programs, the program requires a good internet connection. Areas with spotty/poor service will make it extremely difficult to upload photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty quick as long as your internet is solid. Click and upload away!

Google photos is best when pared with pictures to PowerPoint and Word documentations and presentations. Yes, it acts like a dropbox, but the easy use makes it quick to use with other programs.

"Easy to manage"

What do you like best?

It organizes all my photos without using my time to sort them, it can also upload any photos to the system whenever I take a picture on my phone. It is very simple to use and it is a safe place to store all your photos

What do you dislike?

A number of photos I have deleted still occurs in the drive which can be a frustration sometime since I do not want the memories of certain photos but they still exist whenever I opened Google Photos. It is something that needs to be fixed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using Google Photos rather than the iCloud as a storage system

Organization photos for important use especially in presentations and group meetings.

Google Photos review by Erika S.
Erika S.

"Easy and fun"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and accessible Google Photos are.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the potential security risk, where someone only needs to get through your password (that you probably use for many Google related products)

Easy way to collaborate and sorry through photos.

Google Photos review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Cloud Based Photo Storage from Google - Finally!"

What do you like best?

I love the clean, sleek interface you get just like other Google products.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could retain the higher quality photos (17+ megapixels). I wouldn't even mind paying a small fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you don't need to store photos larger than 16 megapixels, it's a no brainer.

As a curriculum specialist, I travel to multiple schools and take pictures of student work and noteworthy things I see. I can then return to the office and cull through them on my computer before editing and sending them out to my professional network.

Google Photos review by User

"Excellent storage, timeless memories"

What do you like best?

I like how much storage is available and the automatic upload.

What do you dislike?

No dislike, it always recovers lost photos and photos I didn't even know I still had.

Because of the fact of automatic upload, it saves me time and space on my mobile device. It also saves all my pictures of past products that I thought were lost.

Google Photos review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Simple and efficient photos app"

What do you like best?

The synchronisation with multiple devices, as well as the unlimited storage when you respect the downsizing they impose.

I also like the automatic effects that are suggested, and the small movies they make out of your trips somewhere.

What do you dislike?

Giving the access to all my photos, the downsizing of my photos, even if I know it is necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using google photos, you must be aware that they will be stored on a remote data center, owned by Google, so if you are a bit scared about giving all your data to Google, you might want to use another solution, such as personal clouds.

Google Photos review by Toni L.
Toni L.

"The best way to share previews with clients"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when creating new albums to be shared with clients.

What do you dislike?

Having some limitations on how to restrict access to certain albums.

Now having to self-host photos and spend time creating good looking albums for clients.

Google Photos review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"The definitive storage for photos"

What do you like best?

The speed, the recognize of faces, objects, places, ecc...

I use it on my google app domain and for the amount of space, is very cheap

What do you dislike?

Tools for online editing can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simpler photo storage solution

Finally I found the definitive solution to storage all photos for my office. Form me and my collegues.

Google Photos review by User in Alternative Medicine
User in Alternative Medicine

"Very good"

What do you like best?

It helps me save many photos and keep more memory

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is very difficult to use , upload and download

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing

Save many photo

Google Photos review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Great cloud storage for photos"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to see my photos wherever I'm at using Google Photos.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was possible to have more storage capacity and keep my full resolution photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your storage wisely.

I've saved money by using Google photos as oppose to another cloud storage solution.

Google Photos review by User in Computer Software

"Awesome service"

What do you like best?

The Automatic Album, Story, Animation creation

The free unlimited storage

The great UI

What do you dislike?

I miss the Highligts feature from Google+ Photos, where all photos from a period could be seen.

Storing my large amount of photos

Google Photos review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Awesome photo storage!"

What do you like best?

I am extremely satisfied with Google photos. I love the fact that it works across all of my devices.

What do you dislike?

It does use a lot of bandwidth during use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using to keep track of your digital assets to be more productive.

In daily use I can post to social media easily and have access to my content for easy upload.

Google Photos review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Like using google photos"

What do you like best?

That I have a place to keep all my photos.

What do you dislike?

I like this product. I just started using it

When I need something easily readily available to me

"great backup of photos"

What do you like best?

backups all photos at relatively high resolution

What do you dislike?

would like to more easily add photos not currently on google photos to the service

backing up on digital photos and videos to the cloud

Google Photos review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Love "

What do you like best?

Love having multiple accounts merged together

What do you dislike?

Sometimes notifications go to the wrong person

I can use it for work and home

Learning about Google Photos?

* We monitor all Google Photos reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.