Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Google Security Key Enforcement

(3 reviews)

Google Security Key Enforcement is an enhanced protection against phishing.

Work for Google Security Key Enforcement?

Learning about Google Security Key Enforcement?

Google Security Key Enforcement Reviews

Ask Google Security Key Enforcement a Question
Showing 4 Google Security Key Enforcement reviews
Google Security Key Enforcement review by ZAVI F.
ZAVI F.

"Google Security Key is Security at it's finest."

What do you like best?

I firmly believe that google is good at building software, that is easy to use by anyone. No matter how proficient you are. Google Security Key is another example of this. Google has made it so this API can seamlessly blend into your work flow. This API adds an extra layer of secuirty that, for me, is crucial to security.

What do you dislike?

This API would be considered perfect by most. And I would too. There's nothing really to dislike about this API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it. to some, it's a hassle and annoying. But we all know, security is not always the best to work with. But it's worth the extra steps, by a large margin.

One business benefit that google security key has enforced is security. It adds another layer of security that, to me, is crucial to the most secure accounts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Security Key Enforcement
Google Security Key Enforcement review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"google"

What do you like best?

I really liked how easy the set up process was and understanding the tools.

What do you dislike?

I really did not like all of the passwords and how hard it was to create one.

to keep our network secured

What Multi-Factor Authentication solution do you use?

Google Security Key Enforcement review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Security key features"

What do you like best?

2-step verification protects my work email and information in case my computer gets stolen. It is easy to use, very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I must have my phone or the dongle with me at work. If I forget, I'm locked out of my email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always remember to bring your dongle or your phone to work.

I use it because IT requires it on all of the work computers.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Would definitely recommend"

What do you like best?

I like how the security key is enforced when I log in.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this feature

The ability to know when my account has been logged into on a computer.

There are not enough reviews of Google Security Key Enforcement for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Google Authenticator Logo
Google Authenticator
(67 reviews)
Google Authenticator is a multifactor app for mobile devices.
RSA SecurID® Access Logo
RSA SecurID® Access
(47 reviews)
Establish an enterprise-wide authentication policy that protects your most valuable applications, resources, and information.
Authy Logo
Authy
(25 reviews)
Two-Factor Authentication smartphone app for consumers, simplest 2fa Rest API for developers and a strong authentication platform for the enterprise.
AWS Certificate Manager Logo
AWS Certificate Manager
(24 reviews)
AWS Certificate Manager is a service that lets you easily provision, manage, and deploy Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) certificates for use with AWS services to secure network communications and establish the identity of websites.
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Logo
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
(18 reviews)
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication reduces organizational risk and helps enable regulatory compliance by providing an extra level of authentication, in addition to a user’s account credentials, to secure employee, customer, and partner access.
Symantec VIP Access Manager Logo
Symantec VIP Access Manager
(16 reviews)
Create a single access point to protect your cloud and on-premise web apps via Single Sign-On (SSO) with Symantec VIP two-factor authentication.
PingID Logo
PingID
(15 reviews)
PingID is a multi-factor authentication solution.
AuthPoint Multi-Factor Authentication Logo
AuthPoint Multi-Factor Authentication
(12 reviews)
WatchGuard AuthPoint is the right solution at the right time to make MFA a reality for the businesses who desperately need it to block attacks. Multi-factor authentication (MFA) solution not only helps to reduce the likelihood of network disruptions and data breaches arising from lost or stolen credentials, but we deliver this important capability entirely from the Cloud for easy set-up and management. AuthPoint goes beyond traditional 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) by considering innovative ways to positively identify users, and our large ecosystem of 3rd party integrations means that you can use MFA to protect access to the network, VPNs, and Cloud applications.
Yubico Logo
Yubico
4.8
(10 reviews)
Yubico YubiKey is a small USB and NFC device that support multiple authentication and cryptographic protocols it protects access to computers, networks, and online services for the organizations.
Axiom Logo
Axiom
(9 reviews)
Complete cyber security product suite

Learning about Google Security Key Enforcement?

* We monitor all Google Security Key Enforcement reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.