Google Sheets

Google sheets is a cloud-based productivity tool for creating and managing spreadsheets.

Work for Google Sheets?

Learning about Google Sheets?

Google Sheets Reviews

Ask Google Sheets a Question
Showing 198 Google Sheets reviews
Google Sheets review by <span>Rachel R.</span>
Rachel R.

"I Use Google Sheets for Everything. "

What do you like best?

I love that I can organize lots of different types o f information in Google sheets. It works great on the computer (obviously) but what makes it a truly useful app is how it transfers to phone use. When I need information on the go, I know I can trust Google Sheets to be available on my phone, readable, and accurate.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were more templates to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Sheets is as helpful as you make it - go ahead and put in the extra time at the front end to get it set up *just* right. You'll thank yourself later! If you are having trouble keeping it updated, go ahead and reference your docs you keep in Google Sheets regularly in whatever group chat you use - it can be a bit of a pain to update things for others.

It has been useful in collaborating with team members who live out of state. Anyone can sign up for different time slots in the same document in real time, or insert other useful information we can all see.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Sheets
Google Sheets review by <span>Cristina R.</span>
Cristina R.

"Fantastic, free, advanced sheets and calculation tool"

What do you like best?

Google Sheets is free, fully integrated into Google's ecosystem, instant to load a use, seamlessly integrated into web browsers without requiring any downloads.

Available on mostly every smart device, phone, tablet and computer.

Sheets is a fully featured software, it allows from very basic calculations, or just simple table arrays and displays to more advanced math operations. You can use it from anything from a very basic table you just want to display, to advanced company data management full of thousands of data entries with advanced formulas performing calculations.

Sheets is seamlessly integrated into the google ecosystem to the point of instant and easy collaboration. It allows you to set permits and collaborate with friends, coworkers and anyone you choose, while deeply customizing their available options and permits.

Sheets is available on pretty much any smart platform or computer allowing you to always have your documents ready for viewing or editting.

What do you dislike?

Excel dominates the market, and Google sheets loses some of that functionality, advanced formulas and macros that excel uses.

You may lose important formatting or operations when moving between them, forcing you to stick to only one platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider macros and advanced requirements before commiting one of your documents since you may lose some of excel's functionality.

Google Sheets has allowed me to collaborate on multiple date sheets with coworkers regardless of time, place and device I'm using.

What Spreadsheets solution do you use?

Google Sheets review by <span>Krista B.</span>
Krista B.

"Easy way to share information"

What do you like best?

I like that I can share the spreadsheets with multiple people, who can also edit at the same time I can. This is helpful when having coworkers that are not always in the office, we can all keep track add and edit things, without having to log out and login in when someone is not using it. I like that is automatically saves and I do not have to remember to save every time something is imputed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I think this is a wonderful program. It helps me stay on track daily editing as I go, all edits get saved and shown to those shared with automatically :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, never have to remember to "save" just pick up where you left of

Keeps out of state owners informed. They can easily access the spreadsheet, make changes, and see when things are being added in real time.

Google Sheets review by <span>Lindsay F.</span>
Lindsay F.

"I use Google Sheets for everything!"

What do you like best?

Being able to access my documents on my phone on the go is key for me. I've been surprised at how easy the iPhone app is to use, and how you have access to all the formatting options you would normally want. I haven't used the pre-made templates much yet, but it seems like they could be really helpful as well – I'd love if there were even more, to give ideas about how to use the software in new ways! I do use the 'make your own template' option, which is really helpful. It's great that within Google Drive, it's a whole suite of products that you can use, so your spreadsheets stay organized along with all your documents. I don't store anything on my computer now, it's all on Google! Never have to worry about backing it up, and it always stays updated from any device that you access from.

What do you dislike?

I would love if there were more keyboard shortcuts, like for switching between sheets within the documents, formatting as currency, or other things that I use often. There are certain bugs with the formatting, where you'll tell a row to format as currency, and it just won't 'stick', so you keep having to select it again and again for any new number inputted. I don't understand why Google Sheets is a separate app & website than Google Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this to track your hours, stats, financials, client database, market research, scheduling... anything!

Goggle Sheets helps me stay organized and track the information I need. I'm able to pull up detailed info for my business anywhere I am, via my phone.

Google Sheets review by <span>Maik H.</span>
Maik H.

"Sheet managing tool and collaboration work"

What do you like best?

It simply works! The tool is easy to manage, very stable in the whole using process and completely free to use. Also, it has full mobile support. I can have access to all my sheets at any time and anyplace I want to work with them or need them. Another very useful point is the cloud saving of all your sheet files via Google Sheets. You can not lose important files.

What do you dislike?

The one and only point I have is that the tool has not as many features as other office tools for desktops. Other tools offer more features for document-based working. But I have also to say that Google Sheets does not need them in all cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone who wants a nice and working tool for organizing their own sheets or for working in collaboration with other people on sheets should take a serious look at this tool. It simply works and is completely for free.

We use the tool in our company because with it we can work together on the same sheets. Whether in teams or partner work it is working perfectly. Changes are visible instantly and you see what your coworker has changed or noted in your shared documents. This works very reliably and fast.

Google Sheets review by <span>Suci B.</span>
Suci B.

"Google Sheet for Everyday Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, clean interface, conditional formatting, the ability to insert comment & note, all the functions listed, has add-on feature, save things online and can easily be downloaded as excel sheet or pdf.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have that many template, text doesn't always automatically fit the column. I also wish picture will be automatically fit into the column or the column adjust itself automatically with text or picture. However, those mentions are just tiny minors that can be overlooked. Overall, I am happy with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love that Google Sheet is an online product and save docs online so I could access it from anywhere at anytime. My biggest nightmare would be losing data that I have been working on if something happened to my laptop or phone. Also, I like that they listed all the functions so I don't have to memorize or google what to do for the function I want to use.

Assignment tracker, daily/weekly/monthly report, budgeting, invoice, expense report, data collection, and many more.

Learning about Google Sheets?

* We monitor all Google Sheets reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.