Do you work for Google Slides?

Google Slides Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Slides?

Create and edit polished presentations in your browser—no software required. Multiple people can work at the same time so everyone always has the latest version.

Google Slides Screenshots

Google Slides Profile Details

Google Slides Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Slides Reviews

1-50 of 935 total Google Slides reviews

Google Slides Reviews

1-50 of 935 total Google Slides reviews
Google Slides review by Katarzyna K.
Senior Account Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Google Slides - My review"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is a great platform, characterised by the fact that it is fully free. To use it you will not need any installation, just that we have a Google account. Google Slides is very easy to use, we will quickly assimilate its operation. We can create slides at will, A big advantage is the possibility of a fast and trouble-free slide show. A great bonus is that we can create unique URLs so that we can create a short one, easy to remember the address.

What do you dislike?

-To make an offline presentation, you need to download a copy of the presentation.

-If we do not have access to the Internet, we will not be able to edit our presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a person who works in a group on presentations, Google Slides will be for you a great solution especially that you can have access to the present from anywhere. The service is free of charge, very easy to use.

Thanks to the use of Google Slides, my team is able to work with the maximum of

Efficiency. We are able to save time on the transfer of presents because everything is automatically saved on Google Drive.

Google Slides review by Cy C.
Associate Consultant

"A smooth and efficient platform for producing presentations"

What do you like best?

The collaborative tools really streamline the way me and my team work together. We can single out specific photos, text, videos and other content in our slides and work out issues right in the application. The Google Slides account portal has a minimal design that is very helpful to make me focus more on the content and work at hand. Signing up is easy and there are clear instructional materials to help new users figure things out. It's also pretty easy to find solutions to potential problems through online resources.

What do you dislike?

Google is typically hard to get a hold of when it comes to customer support for Google Slides. Though I can often find answers to problems by myself online, it would be nice to be able to easily reach out to someone at Google to let them explain it to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Slides has been used by many in my industry and can be effective for just about any slide type of presentation. If you work with many people on presentations, I think this tool can greatly enhance your ability to collaborate with each other.

We have used the Google Slides platform to create presentations that have led to successful outcomes. It's a platform that doesn't require extensive amounts of learning time. We can focus more on the content of our presentation and don't have to rely on an IT specialist or graphic designer to put our presentations together. This presentation platform is easy to manage and allows us to stay connected to our presentations regardless of the computer we're on.

Google Slides review by Hugh J.
Producer

"A top quality business presentation platform"

What do you like best?

I like that this application is part of the Google family of products, which I often use throughout the regular course of business. Like other Google products, Google Slides has a clean and straightforward interface that allows me to navigate through menus and create new presentations quickly. The functionality is very intuitive offering easy import of photos and inputting of text. There are lots of templates on the internet I can use to quickly at least build the foundation for new presentations.

What do you dislike?

Though Google Slides can be used offline, I've found that it isn't quite as easy to use without an internet connection. There tend to be glitches here and there that often make for a less smooth experience. Also, I can only embed videos from YouTube. I can't upload videos directly into my presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Slides is definitely worth checking out for your business presentations and proposals. If you use PowerPoint, you can actually edit your PowerPoint presentations in Google Slides. For easier editing, I would suggest creating your entire presentation in Google Slides from the start.

I have been able to create simple and effective slide presentations with Google Slides. Though it's not the most advanced presentation tool out there, it's very easy to use and can get the job done. I have received mostly positive feedback on my Google Slides presentations and have closed many deals using it. It's also a great platform to collaborate with others. It streamlines the process of editing since we can all access the same presentation files online.

Google Slides review by Monica G.
Director of advertising and marketing

"Create presentations and share them easily."

What do you like best?

Excellent tool to organize and create presentations, something I like is that I can access my presentations wherever I go, since it is saved in my Google account, created slides of excellent quality, since I can add animations, effects and everything, from the comfort of a web browser, I can say that its interface is very light and easy to use, which allows me to work faster.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, adding videos to my presentations is a little slow, as well as uploading large files, I can also say that the animation options and effects are a bit limited, since there are only a few.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool that can help you create presentations; However, it has many limitations, since it is a totally online software, it will depend completely on your Internet connection.

I use it daily to organize my presentation files, as well as to work with my colleagues in collaboration in some presentations, Google Slides helps me a lot, since I can work from my mobile or tablet without problems.

Google Slides review by Christina Ferrara E.
Yoga Instructor
(Myself Only)

"Easy to Make Presentations and Excellent Offline Capability!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to get started if you have a google account, and completely free, so there's nothing to lose. As with all Google apps, what I like best is how multiple people on my team can be working with and editing at the same time. However, more recently I am so impressed with the offline capability of Google Slides and the ability to edit even when I do not have internet access.

What do you dislike?

When making slides to share with co-workers and colleagues, Google Slides is all I need. However, if I needed to create a more advanced and impressive presentation, I'd work in PowerPoint because it does have more features and better templates.

It has many (not all) of the features and functionality of the slide program I have used in the past, but with more modern templates and features that you'd expect from google software. It makes it really simple to work with colleagues, especially for remote teams.

Google Slides review by Khristian C.
10th graded English Teacher

"Honestly One Of The Best!!!"

What do you like best?

It is really so easy to use and create the Slides. Google is honestly so smart and I really enjoy using the Google Slides. I find it easy to use, and without much training - it is all very self-explanatory, and if I do want specific training, I can easily find it on YouTube. I enjoy watching the videos and learning. I have even experienced with add-ons and other special features - it is super easy to use and I find my needs being met - for free for the most part!

What do you dislike?

When it comes to the google Slides product i don`t dislike anything!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using every aspect of Google Slides and watching YouTube videos if you want to learn more. Overall,google slides is one of the best applications in the market for making slideshow presentations! ! ! ! ! !

I realized that i could easilly whip up a slideshow with ease!

Google Slides review by Amanda L.
Developer of softwares and mobile applications.

"Organize and create presentations from the comfort of a web browser."

What do you like best?

Definitely, Google Slides is a very useful tool for my work, since I can create and edit presentations, it contains many sources and I can also add animations, I like it because its interface is very fluid and fast, I can also collaborate as my team in real time , another of its good features is that I can access my presentations from any device with Internet access.

What do you dislike?

The option to work offline is not very good, and I think I should have more animations to add to my presentations because it has very few, another thing I do not like is that their text tools are very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool you should have in your work, since you can get excellent benefits, it is ideal to avoid having heavy office programs installed on your computer.

This software helps me a lot in the office since I can create presentations very fast, it also keeps me organized since I can manage all my files from the same place.

Google Slides review by Elizabeth (Lynn) H.
Independent Contract Writer
Hospital & Health Care

"Great product, solid experience"

What do you like best?

Overall, this is fantastic. It's so easy to use and it's doable with just a few clicks of the buttons! I love how fast it is, too. It highly recommend this product to anyone who might use it. With a few clicks, you can easily get a button click and you'll be well on your way to improving your presentation. Tired of not being able to see someone's work easily? That problem is solved when you use this product. You can see updates in real, live-time, and that's amazing. I love how simple the product is. It's great.

What do you dislike?

I wish the templates were easier to adjust and I wish that there were more of them. However, if you need to share a PowerPoint with a large group of people, this is a fast, effective and easy way to do that. I just really wish that there were really more designs and styles. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and be patient with setup, it's great! It's really very worthwhile. I really like how it's so easy to access. Thanks Google.

I love presenting with Google Slides. Just a few clicks of a button and I'm in. My teammate and I can be viewing this halfway around the world. It's so amazing that we can actually be working on this at the SAME TIME. It's like, WOW, this is so simple, so easy, why didn't we think of this sooner?

Google Slides review by Juvenal J.
Recursos humanos

"Many times we work from home, thanks to this powerful tool. "

What do you like best?

When you work for a company and you have to share with a group of people, it is always good to know how to use technology in your favor. Google Slides is a program that has allowed us to make online presentations, which we use to present our clients with information about our company. When we are about to close a deal with a client, we use this online tool and we show you information about the company where the client can see what we do. Our team has access to these presentations and can edit them through the web. This has helped us a lot to save time and be more efficient in our work. Many times we work from home, thanks to this powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

This program is compatible with other presentation editors. For example, previously we used this program called Power Point a lot, but then we replaced it with the advantages offered by Google Slides. Now, when we download a presentation made in Google Slides, many times, it becomes unconfigured when we try to open it with Power Point. Maybe it's a pretty small problem, but in our case, it's a bit irritating. Anyway, I think this program is good enough to recommend it to everyone

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be successful in the corporate world, you should make the client feel good. The technological world has many online tools that allow you to share with all the clients you have and this program is one of those. Use it to your advantage.

Our company uses a strategy of approaching the client. We like to make our client feel good and feel part of our company, and that is why we always build the event with the person who hires us. Let's give an example: We are hired for a wedding and we offer a service where a presentation is made where we place photographs of the couple that is marrying. We present that presentation and share it with our clients so that they can decide which photos to place, which photos to remove, etc. In this way, our clients feel part of our decision making and that makes them feel very good

Google Slides review by GILBERTO G.
Prof. Fisica-Matematica y Estadistica
(10,001+ employees)

" Great application to create presentations."

What do you like best?

Google slides is an online application, free, which allows me as a teacher to make great presentations, which serves as an audiovisual resource to support expository classes and motivate students and achieve significant learning.

It is easy to use and has an interface similar to the power point.

You can use the templates offered or I can simply create and customize my templates, and then add text, diagrams, effects, animations, images and audios on the theme or presentation to be developed. It is also possible to synchronize with other applications that serve as complements to enrich our presentations with images, icons and diagrams, videos, among others.

Like other Google applications, it allows collaborative work, so I can create presentations with colleagues or students.

What do you dislike?

It is a great application that only requires having more effects to enrich the presentations.

As it is an online application, an Internet connection is required in order to create or edit presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can easily convert presentations from other applications such as PowerPoint to the format of

google slides.

Now you do not have to depend on a memory or computer to save work presentations, with Google slides has everything in the cloud and I can access any computer regardless of its capacity or operating system.

Google Slides review by Corey M.
Owner
Entertainment

"Incredibly strong services in a simple package"

What do you like best?

I love being able to easily transfer slides from one presentation to another. That's by far the strongest tool for me. I also love the heads up display when you're presenting, and the ability to get interaction from your audience. Inserting images, videos, graphs and more couldn't be easier, and the benefit of being tied in with Google Drive storage is a major benefit, allowing tons of storage.

What do you dislike?

In the past, some of their updates have broken functions and features, but in my experience they've always fixed it by their next patch. Their support, however, has been terrible. Rarely get a response, though the user communities on forums and Reddit have been much more helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Terrific alternative to programs like Microsoft Powerpoint or Open Office. Very intuitive and user friendly. If you -do- have any issues, however, check community boards or Reddit. Google support has been nearly non-existent. That being said, whenever I did find issues, despite not getting a response, the issues did often get fixed within a week.

Part of my job as an entertainer is providing visuals. Whether I'm doing trivia for an office party, or a picture slideshow for a wedding, or trying to sell myself to a future client, Slides has been a terrific tool. It allows me to access the files from anywhere, on any device, without downloading anything or installing new programs. No more lugging hard drives and laptops everywhere.

Google Slides review by Melissa H.
Resource Staff Member

"Useful In-Web application for simultaneous group work"

What do you like best?

It is so helpful to be able to work on the same document as my coworkers. We are way more able to get things done and complete tasks simultaneously! The presentation mode is also useful. Best of all, it is a free-to-use service! We use this product at least weekly to make presentations and during meetings with our clients. It helps to be able to adjust our document in real time. Also, we can download the presentation just in case there is no WiFi available. It operates smoothly, looks professional, and allows us the freedom to alter the way we present our weekly meetings. Embedding videos is easy, and there are plenty of formats and fonts to choose from.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was an easy way to play videos rather than using the mouse to hit play. It can definitely disrupt the flow of the meeting. Also, it won't allow for the USB remote to click through after the video has played. The operator of the presentation has to use the mouse to click off of the video, which advances the slide, and then he/she can continue using a remote to advance slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great, free alternative to PowerPoint, Keynote, or ProPresenter.

We often do presentations on which several people need to work on the presentation at the same time. This program helps eliminate the issues we would typically run into. It saves us a lot of time.

Google Slides review by Jamel W.
Professional Educator
Primary/Secondary Education
(10,001+ employees)

"Serviceable application though I prefer keynote"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to convert and play my keynote slideshows. The design of the app is pretty straightforward and easy for a novice looking to create powerpoints. For example, my 5th grade students are able to utilize Slides to make basic powerpoints. There are plenty of templates to use to spice up your presentation and add-on capability adds more versatility to the overall package.The instant save feature is a godsend for those people like myself who have a habit of working nonstop without bothering to save.

What do you dislike?

Digressing back to the keynote conversions. My keynote presentations had a lot of bells and whistles that I spent weeks creating. However, when converted to play on slides, my powerpoints had all the pizazz of a sliding pdf file. I feel that more of a 1 to 1 conversion from iOS/Mac platforms would be great. The transitions between slides are basic and don't really do anything out of the ordinary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at the Apple's Keynote application, specifically the ideas they have implemented with regards to transitions between and within slides. Basically, spice things up with the main app. No one should have to get an add-on to make the main app better.

As I stated before, we have instant access to Google Slides through our school district. Teachers are able to share any slideshows with each other, which is far more convenient than trading stick usb drives. Students are also able to share completed projects a lot easier since it's one universal platform.

Google Slides review by frederick  h.
system administrator

"Google Slides review 2019 "

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most about this product is that it's a free slideshow creation tool. It also has really solid collaboration tools and an excellent audience question submission tool. It also comes with a tutorial which really makes it easy to learn about and use. What I also love about this product is that you can use it immediately. There's nothing to download as it's online, nothing to pay, etc. As long as you have a Google account, you'll immediately have the features to create and present a presentation in a snap of a finger. This is truly the best free presentation site that you'll probably ever find!

What do you dislike?

Although I enjoy the simplicity of Google Slides, I wish the tool had more complex features similar to other presentation programs. For instance, the animations available on Google Slides are very limited. When I need to make a presentation that requires animations I use PowerPoint or Canva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you don't need animations that are advanced but you can use scripts to enhance Slides.

The ecosystem that Slides uses with Google Drive and other solutions make it easy to sync across teams for ease of use.

Google Slides review by General I.
General Inquires

"A Great Software"

What do you like best?

We are able to collaborate in real time on presentations. Everyone is able to do their own slides with many different options such as animations, images, and much more. It is an extremely useful tool when making presentations to pitch things. You can easily send a presentation to someone to review it and provide feedback. You can use 3 main collaborator roles. The editor who can edit and make changes to the document. The viewer, who can only see the document. Finally, the commentator who can suggest changes for the editors to approve or decline. You can also set options like allowing or not allowing viewers and commentators to download or print the document.

What do you dislike?

I wish Google would make more themes for its users. There are only like 10 preset themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would defiantly sign up. It is free and doesn't require and setup.

We are now able to operate at maximum capacity. No more sending the document back and forth to each other waiting for one person to finish their parts. We can now just add everyone on the presentation and everyone can work at their own pace without slowing everyone down.

Google Slides review by Joel Thomas B.
Science Teacher and Content Coordinator

"Flexible, Fast, and Portable - Google Slides is a Winner!"

What do you like best?

The presentation software does everything you could ask of it, allowing you to integrate content form all of the google platforms, collaborate, modify, and present with no issues. I have had no problems saving or converting across powerpoint files,.

What do you dislike?

I truly have not had a single concern come up that hasn't been addressed through customer support, including the extensive network of user responses on the google support forums.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A rock solid option for creating, collaborating, sharing, and presenting, your information. This product works.

As an educator, content creator, and education management collaborator, this software allows me to create presentations that can guide the learning for everyone in the building. I use, share, and modify, google slides literally every single day of my professional life because they are EASY to use and work on every device. Giving visible access to students, or non-trusted staff, lets me save the hassle of printing, while still providing access to the key content.

Google Slides review by Antonio P.
Asesor

"The technology that Google has created helps day by day. "

What do you like best?

The technology that Google has created helps day by day. Google Slides is that program that facilitates your activities at work, college or simply in a home-based activity. What we like most, is the ability to create and edit a presentation among several people. This saves time and can even be quite fun. With Google Slides, you do not have to worry about saving the information every second, because this is done automatically, every time you edit the document in which you are working. This eliminates several headaches and makes you feel very good

What do you dislike?

We have had several problems, among them when we want to combine a presentation of Google Slides, with a presentation made in another format. Sometimes the sheets are disoriented and you have to start from scratch. Placing a video is annoying and, depending on your internet connection, the presentation becomes very slow. Editing a document among several people is fascinating, but it can also be very difficult to do, because data can be accidentally deleted. All the information you keep is in a Gmail email account and if that account does not have a good password, someone could erase all that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The technology serves to facilitate the day to day and make us achieve our goals with less effort. Google Slides is that program you need to use. And if you work in a team, this program will make the work easier to build. Start as fast as possible.

In our company we work together with clients. We offer an event service and when we are hired for a party, for example, we build the party with the client. Many times for a celebration clients have asked us for presentations with photos, video and music to honor someone and those presentations are built by our team and customers, online and using Google Slides. This has been very positive and it is quite fun to share with our clients.

Google Slides review by Laura C.
Academic Coordinator
Education Management

"Minimalistic and Beautiful"

What do you like best?

Google slides is so easy to use and easy to transfer onto other products. If you start with slides and need to download as a PowerPoint presentation, no problem!

What do you dislike?

They don't have many options for styles and layouts, but the ones that they do have are really nice and will get the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeping it simple. There is only so much you can do with this software, so a simple approach is best. If you need a more sophisticated product, this may not be the one for you.

We put together presentations and slideshows for events with Slides. They greatly benefit our organization because everyone can access the presentation at any time and edit i. There is no need to email or download in order to access it, which is a plus for us because we tend to work from several different computers.

Google Slides review by Juan Pablo A.
VP Organizational Development

"Google slides is the best"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the ability to collaborate with a lot of people at the same time while creating a slide deck. i love the capability of linking the content of a google spreadsheet into a slide and being able to update the content right away with just a click.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot create masks with shapes and pictures. The complexity of inserting videos is way too high. The worst it not being able to put music on the background in just a slide or being able to fade in and out the music.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try! It's super cool to have all your content online and being able to access it from any location. Share it with your co-workers and start improving your business and your connectivity!

Monthly reviews for my company. Creating PPTs for educational material across the organization. Being able to put all the output of different topics in a google folder so it becomes accessible right away.

Google Slides review by Eric Eduardo W.
Editor
Media Production

"Just the perfect utility for presentations"

What do you dislike?

While it does lack some features from other offline alternatives and image loading can be a bit slow as it lacks a file size reducing feature, there is nothing else I can think off. Considering it is available for free, the positive aspects exceed the negative ones by far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it lacks some features from software like Microsoft PowerPaint, the options to share it and edit online without effort while being available for free it makes it a must. Seriously, I find no reason to not recommend it unless you completely lack access to the Internet which is highly unlikely in a workplace.

I have been using Google Slides to make presentations which are often made in collaboration with other coworkers online. The integration with Google's other tools makes it easier to share, save and import files as well.

Google Slides review by Thomas A.
Project Manager

" Google slides allows you to edit and create presentations easily and quickly"

What do you like best?

Google slides offers multiple options to create and develop presentations. The best thing about this software is that it allows you to work in a team with other users, it also has a revision history that allows us to visualize and control the changes made in the presentation. One of its advantages is that it is quite flexible and easy to use, it is also free and offers innovative features compared to other software.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages of google slides is that it can be a little insecure and also the information can be deleted by any of the participants. Another disadvantage is that it has certain limitations for texts and images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using google slides it is advisable to have a stable internet connection and it is also advisable to create a password safe enough to protect the user.

My experience has been rewarding, Google Slides is a sensational software to create presentations in team, being online and free allows us to save time and money.

Google Slides review by Jon H.
Administrative Assistant

"A bit like Microsoft Publisher with the text boxes"

What do you like best?

It uses text boxes, so I can make signs and notices with big text and move the text into the position I want. With Google Docs, I am constrained to lines.

What do you dislike?

I want more clip art in Google Slides. I have to copy and paste from Google and it doesn't look as good as clip art did in Microsoft Publisher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Publisher is better, if you have it.

I use Google Slides when I am making notices and signs for the office, like a notice saying we are closed on a national holiday for example. It works well as it has text boxes and I can drag text anywhere I want, and it has some nice templates that look nice. I think the closest thing would be Microsoft Publisher, but we don't have Microsoft Publisher at work.

Google Slides review by Samantha H.
Teacher
E-Learning

"Google Slides is perfect for collaboration in a virtual environment!"

What do you like best?

As a virtual teacher, I often use Google Slides as a presentation which would be similar to PowerPoint. However, because of the ability to share the slides with my students, they are able to add notes at the bottom for any questions that they may have during the lesson, or also write ideas as the lesson is going live. The students can also work on a presentation together at one time, which was not possible for them because of working in their individual homes instead of face-to-face.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately if multiple students are working together at once, some of the information can be accidentally erased. However, Google Slides provides a way to get this information back based on the history, which is a great feature!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Google Slides when working in a virtual setting! While using Google Slides, the students are very engaged and enjoy working with each other, even while at home working independently.

The ability to share information and collaborate with colleagues when in a virtual environment was a problem that has been solved with the use of Google Slides. Also, by using Google Slides with students, it allows them to collaborate with their peers when they didn't have that ability prior. Students are much more engaged and excited by the added bonus of working with their peers!

Google Slides review by Waldo L.
Financial Analyst

"Amazing useful tools."

What do you like best?

I would like to say that it is a great way to make and present professional packs, project performance education modules. With this software, I can create presentations direct in our web browser. I like it.

What do you dislike?

I like to work with a lot of type of different format and till now I don't have any bad issues. Actually, we don't have a big problem with all of the working materials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That software will investigate ideas for operating together and running your company, shared by the client from anyplace. Make your business work well and to raise your work by display the slide presentation for the team which will be extraordinary and clear. Better to try it.

Much better to create the performance we can do faster and simple and then share with our colleagues. Also I can say that the topic is designed with a pastel color palette to transmit a perception of peace. Actually, we can work on all kind of presentation, about art, crafts, organic food and much more.

Google Slides review by Samantha B.
Marketing & Communications Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Google Slides Review"

What do you like best?

It's so simple to use! Essentially, Slides is a web-based PowerPoint program with less functions than PowerPoint, which, in my opinion, makes it much easier to navigate and use. I love that it's web-based because as long as I have internet, I can access it. Slides is also collaborative, which I LOVE! It makes working with a group so easy.

What do you dislike?

There's not an option (that I've found) to lock a background image, which I often create for presentations that I want to have a specific branding or look to them. There's really not much to complain about with Slides though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work on a team, Slides is a must! Collaboration and sharing is easier than using PowerPoint, and Slides is also more accessible and doesn't require you to purchase or download software. Be sure to explore online and find free, cool templates that you can use on your slides!

The collaborative nature of Slides is excellent for creating awesome presentations with my team. There's no file sharing needed because Slides is web-based. We can easily maintain branding standards with Slides as well.

Google Slides review by Erin H.

"Simple to use especially for multiple collaborators"

What do you like best?

It's great to use as a collaboration tool for presentations. I've used it both as a student and professional. It's the best way for multiple users to contribute to a presentation. You don't to worry about document sharing or version control.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I download the google slides as a PPT it distorts some of the text or or images and changes the alignment. Now I know this, so I always double check my presentations when I download it to PPT. Another way around this is to download to PDF, but it doesn't work well if you have transitions and animations in your slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great presentation alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint because it controls sharing and version control when you have multiple collaborators or contributors. The presentation user experience looks like PPT and it is slightly more modern than PPT's themes. Another alternative is Prezi, which is another SaaS solution, but the complexity of your slide design is limited on Prezi.

Group/team collaboration for presentation creation.

Google Slides review by Domingo D.
Sales Manager
Retail

"Beautiful and professional presentations with Google Slides"

What do you like best?

The most useful part is that Google Slides has been having multiple people work on presentations at the same time. Excellent offline capability, I can edit slides even when I do not have access to the Internet. Excellent integration with other Google services. Good work of importing different formats. Also, you do not need to think about backups, all presentations are stored in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more standard templates. A simple interface, but it was difficult for me to switch after PowerPoint. It also has some problems with formatting after importing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is completely free and offers excellent functionality. Google Slides is great for teamwork. If you use Google account it will be simple and easy to start working in Google Slides. This service is wonderful! I definitely recommend trying it out.

Basically, we use it for teamwork on presentations. Our team has developed a single template design and now we easily make professional presentations and spend less time on them.

Google Slides review by Berenice G.
profesora de castellano
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Slides is an innovative tool to create presentations."

What do you like best?

Google Slides is one of the Google Office tools in Google Drive that allows me to create and edit presentations in an easy and practical way. By being online, my files are kept updated and saved as I change them. As G. Docs facilitates online collaboration with my colleagues and allows me to make corrections in their presentations to my students before making their presentation. Everything is done from the cloud so you can access the presentations from anywhere and equipment.

What do you dislike?

Google Slides does not have as many animations or themes as other tools with the same purpose (keynote and powerpoint), besides it can not incorporate audios and the types of files that can be exported are limited; however, in general, it represents a good tool to create and edit presentations for free through a Gmail account. This also depends on an Internet connection for your use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool has help files incorporated, although not as complete as in others, however, I could find a more complete help when searching the Internet which allowed me to take advantage of all the tools it offers, such as the incorporation of videos directly from YouTube.

Being an online tool allows me to interact with the rest of my colleagues and students making the necessary modifications to the different work groups without needing to be in the same space

Google Slides review by Lin V.
Training Specialist
Hospitality
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Slides is an Amazing app!"

What do you like best?

Google Slides is an amazingly valuable presentation creator. The share and collaboration features have made it a game changer that other suites are only recently beginning to catch up and develop. I love how versatile and portable Slides can be, working seemlessly across desktop and apps.

What do you dislike?

When producing a finished product of presentation, Slides is not where I end. In it's simplicity, it lacks the heavy features that are necessary for creating a truly polished slide show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slides is an amazing presentation starter. Adopt this app for your company's cooperative use to at least start your presentations and determine if Slides fits your needs for the finish.

In our department and across the business, we often need to create and share a solitary vision and message. Slides helps us collaborate on design and content with industry standard making collaborative capabilities.

Google Slides review by Josliz D.
Coordinadora de operaciones
Business Supplies and Equipment

"Google Slides is a powerful tool for creating slides. "

What do you like best?

This tool called Google Slides is one of the wide variety of applications that Google has developed in recent times as part of the work tools. I must say that it has been a pleasant experience to work with this software since it has traditional features of similar applications but with the functionality and novelty of Google.

This software has the basic functions to make a slide as schemes and animations, it also has a lot of animated effects, as well as different text sources, to which you can add graphic material such as videos, images and audios. Resulting in excellent slides.

I like that Google Slides offers this product at low cost that allows free access for users of the Google platform.

I also like that with Google Slides I can use files created in PowerPoint and be able to edit them with this software, and all the work done with Google Slides is automatically saved in the cloud and is available from any device just by connecting to the network.

What do you dislike?

I really like this software, but I think they should add more templates to make slides and improve a little the option to play the animations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software, you should know it well to take full advantage of the variety of functions you have to make slides.

With Google Slides I can make a presentation quickly, and if I'm in a conference I can project the slides in a non-factory format, another area that Google Slides has is that it does not need an additional storage device since everything is saved in the slides. clouds.

Google Slides review by Emmanuel S.
Ingeniero de Propiedades y Catastro

"Google Slides is a very useful tool to make presentations with slides. "

What do you like best?

Google Slides is part of the wide variety of applications that Google has developed as work tools. The experience with this software has been very good because it combines the traditional of similar applications with the novelty of Google.

Within the traditional are the basic functions to make a slide as are the schemes and animations. Google Slides has a large number of text sources, as well as numerous animations, which also allow you to add graphic material such as videos, images and audios. which makes the idea of ​​what you want to do in the diaposotiva to be done in the easiest way.

Google Slides offers this product at a low cost that allows free access for users of the Google platform.

among other things, I like that with Google Slides I can use PowerPoint and press presentations, besides that all the work done with Google Slides is automatically saved and is available from any device.

What do you dislike?

In general it is a great software but I would like that for the computers it could be used without need of connection to Internet, of the rest Google Slides goes with a great projection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to take full advantage of the variety of templates for the slides, and most importantly, it does not matter what format the presentation file is in for editing.

With Google Slides I can make a presentation quickly, in addition to being able to use all the graphic material that I have in my device and that I can attach automatically.

presentations made with Google Slides, can be projected wirelessly.

Google Slides review by McKinley M.
Administrative Assistant
Executive Office

"Easy to use and share with coworkers"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to use Google Slides as well as how I am able to really easily share my slides with my coworkers and we can all edit the same project at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a few more features that I have found in something like Microsoft Word, such as the ability to do basic cropping and editing of pictures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is really great when creating a presentation that multiple people need to be editing, just make sure that when you share the file you change the setting so that they can not only view the document (which is the default) but that they can edit as well.

It has made it really easy to all be working on the same document and share ideas with each other. We use it a lot to make slides for the companies in our building and it has made it really easy to share with them as well.

Google Slides review by Mikayla T.
Assistant Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education

"One of the best slideshow softwares out there."

What do you like best?

Google truly has outdone itself with Google Slides. This software makes it incredibly easy to create and share slideshows with others. It's easy to personalize and import themes to create your vision of a perfect slideshow. I appreciate how easy and simple it is to include visuals, be it through connecting directly through Google Images or uploading your own personal image. It's a great tool for beginners.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how challenging it can be to include video. Occasionally I've run into issues importing a video into my slideshow, or discovering after I finish the slideshow that a permission needs to be granted before other users can watch the video in the slideshow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Google Slides over other slideshow software. The ease of sharing your slideshows makes it worth it in itself.

I create slideshows using Google Slides to train other employees, and create reflections on lesson plans that I've implemented. I'm a new assistant teacher, so this has been a great tool to improve my professionalism and communicate my thoughts with others.

Google Slides review by Gina C.

"Google Slides is Better Than Powerpoint"

What do you like best?

I really love Google Slides and all the Google software. My life has become so much easier since they have been designed and implemented. I am an Outreach Coordinator at my job. So, using Google Slides is a great way to put a presentation together for my incorporation. Google Slides also allows me to have all the same effects and typography that Powerpoint has. Another thing that I love about Google Slides is that it is free! I absolutely love that there is a great software like this, that makes my job so much easier and is free! I couldn't ask for more. It is great how I can share, edit and leave notes on my colleagues Slides and vice versa.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things that I dislike about Google Slides. I can think of maybe two or three things though. One thing is the fact that you need to be connected to the internet to use Google Slides. I know most places in the world do have wi-fi or some form of internet connection, however, if I have a low internet connection, using Google Slides can be very annoying. PowerPoint didn't need an internet connection which was great. Another thing that I can kind of complain about Google Slides is that it is not as advanced as Powerpoint. I guess it might be like that because it is a free software, whereas PowerPoint is a software that you must pay for or buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Slides is great. If you are looking for a great way to keep track of notes or to show presentations, Google Slides is the best option in my opinion. The best part about it, is that it is FREE!

Instead of walking into a networking meeting with folders and handouts and a bunch of bags, I walk in with just my laptop. Then, I just log into my Google Account and right there I can pull up all my presentations and the information I need for the meeting or event.

Google Slides review by Teresa P.
Teresa Powell

"A free to use way to make Powerpoint-style presentations"

What do you like best?

I like that Google Slides is free to use, so I can make slides on my Mac or on a computer that doesn't have Microsoft Powerpoint installed. It is also useful at a client's site, as I know all I have to do is log in a web browser to be able to display a presentation.

What do you dislike?

The range of templates on Google Slides is not as wide as the templates on Microsoft Powerpoint, and there aren't as many animations available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are not as many templates available in Google Slides as there are in Microsoft Powerpoint.

I use Google Slides to create graphical accompaniments to presentations, mainly when meeting with prospective advertisers. It is quick, simple, and free, and a useful tool in my repertoire.

Google Slides review by Mary R.
Infield - Inclusion Staff
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Convenient, Collaborative and Classy"

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to collaborate with coworkers and peers to work on one slide show, each of us adding our own expertise. As an educator, it also allows me to easily share resources with other trainers and teachers to ensure easy facilitation. I recommend Google Slides to my students for these same reasons, and its general easy-to-use platform and interface.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing not to love! Google Slides is convenient, collaborative and classy. There are many formats to utilize on Google Slides, but I suppose they could revamp and add to them occasionally for regular users.

Google Slides allows various team members to log in and do their parts from across the room or across the country! Unlike other presentation softwares, Google Slides allows us to see what has been added or changed since the last log in, as we work towards a common goal.