Google Slides

With Google Slides, everyone can work together in the same presentation at the same time. All of your changes are saved automatically.

Work for Google Slides?

Learning about Google Slides?

Google Slides Reviews

Ask Google Slides a Question
Showing 607 Google Slides reviews
Google Slides review by <span>Waldo L.</span>
Waldo L.

"Amazing useful tools."

What do you like best?

I would like to say that it is a great way to make and present professional packs, project performance education modules. With this software, I can create presentations direct in our web browser. I like it.

What do you dislike?

I like to work with a lot of type of different format and till now I don't have any bad issues. Actually, we don't have a big problem with all of the working materials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That software will investigate ideas for operating together and running your company, shared by the client from anyplace. Make your business work well and to raise your work by display the slide presentation for the team which will be extraordinary and clear. Better to try it.

Much better to create the performance we can do faster and simple and then share with our colleagues. Also I can say that the topic is designed with a pastel color palette to transmit a perception of peace. Actually, we can work on all kind of presentation, about art, crafts, organic food and much more.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Slides
Google Slides review by <span>Domingo D.</span>
Domingo D.

"Beautiful and professional presentations with Google Slides"

What do you like best?

The most useful part is that Google Slides has been having multiple people work on presentations at the same time. Excellent offline capability, I can edit slides even when I do not have access to the Internet. Excellent integration with other Google services. Good work of importing different formats. Also, you do not need to think about backups, all presentations are stored in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more standard templates. A simple interface, but it was difficult for me to switch after PowerPoint. It also has some problems with formatting after importing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is completely free and offers excellent functionality. Google Slides is great for teamwork. If you use Google account it will be simple and easy to start working in Google Slides. This service is wonderful! I definitely recommend trying it out.

Basically, we use it for teamwork on presentations. Our team has developed a single template design and now we easily make professional presentations and spend less time on them.

What Presentation solution do you use?

Google Slides review by <span>Surajit C.</span>
Surajit C.

"A good Presentations Tool"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and relatively faster . I don't have to worry about size of my file in Google Slides . The changes in the file is saved automatically . No need to install any software . Collaborating part of google slides is really enjoyable . As it is totally free so anyone can use it . It has a very user friendly interface . It does not take any extra storage space in my computer as it is cloud based . You can log into your google account in any computer and access your google slides project which i personally like most .

What do you dislike?

The application is usually simple and very little, especially if there is a picture . It has less number of templates for creating slides . For a slow a internet connection it is hard to use . The technical support is not so good .

Recommendations to others considering the product

As it is free so you can use it and it has a very user friendly interface . If you have a proper internet connection then you can access it in any device like mobile , tablet , laptop .

As it is cloud based so no need to install any other software . also you can use it from your laptop , mobile , computer , tab . Multiple person can work together on a same project .

Google Slides review by <span>Kolson S.</span>
Kolson S.

"Great For Everyone!"

What do you like best?

I love the cloud service, the fact that I can access it anywhere as long as I have an internet connection. I use it primarily for school but the business aspects are unmatched. It's free, unlike Microsoft Powerpoint, it's all cloud based so I can access it anywhere, and it's easy to read and operate, but still in depth. Oh and I love that it can be used with multiple people contributing.

What do you dislike?

The storage capacity could use some work, loading times are always a bit off or sometimes the slides lag. There's a bit of mystery to it if you've never used any Google suite applications like google docs, etc... It's not as customizable as you would hope, and if you don't have internet access, and you didn't save it to your computer, you won't be able to access it. And of course it's a web application so there's a few bugs as a given.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's plenty of other presentation applications, but this one is free, and easy to use. Test out other ones of course and see which ones match your company the best, but overall this is the best tool I've ever used. Take tutorials, Google questions, even ask for support if you need it!

I love how it's in the cloud and that anyone can use it as long as they have internet, and the fact you can collaborate. It's easily managed and even gives you live updates if anyone changes anything while you're logged in. It's great for group projects and it's much simpler, faster, and way more worth it for the price (in fact it's free) than any other presentation tool on the market right now. All while still being secure.

Google Slides review by <span>Claire (Cyle) C.</span>
Claire (Cyle) C.

"Easy To Access and Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can access this remotely, and it's very easy to create presentations for work and school. I can share the slides with my colleagues when we're discussing software updates with the team, but I can use my same account for class projects. The ability to access it from tablets and any computer is great because I can make changes from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a little hard to control/learn when you're first starting out. I started using a lot of Google Drive products and had a lot of PowerPoint Presentations I made when I was in middle/high school so it was easy for me to adjust and use them at work as well. I have coworkers who find it hard to use since they aren't as familiar with the way it's designed. I also wish I could personalize it a little bit more? There's a few features I don't use very often and I wish I could just hide them in a different section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy to use if you're familiar with PowerPoint, the remote access is extremely useful so you can make changes form anywhere.

It's quick and easy for me to create and then share with colleagues. Any team updates or information for the floor is easy to put into slides and share with multiple teams. I can create different teams and share the slides with supervisors beforehand so I can see their insights before posting it to the floor.

Google Slides review by <span>Sune W.</span>
Sune W.

"Free, easy to setup."

What do you like best?

I like that Google slide is free to use and it is a web based solution. Thus ,it does not require me to purchase or meet certain hardware standards ,or install any software to use. The only requirement I need to be able to use Google slide is a valid gmail account and access to a good internet connection.

What do you dislike?

Importing documentations I had created in Powerpoint before , into Google slide in most cases leads to me loosing the formatting of such documents and thus I have to almost redesign the documents all over again on Google slide.

Personally, Google Slide makes it possible for me to create presentations on the go ,provided I have got internet on my device. Business wise, it has eliminated the need for everyone to be in the same location ,to work together on presentations. These days ,we can be scattered around different locations and still get to create ,edit or modify presentations.

Learning about Google Slides?

* We monitor all Google Slides reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.