Help the communities most affected by the California wildfires in only a few minutes. We'll donate $10 for every review you submit.

Google Surveys

4.4
(424)

Google Surveys is a business product by Google designed to facilitate customized market research.

Work for Google Surveys?

Learning about Google Surveys?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

Google Surveys Reviews

Ask Google Surveys a Question
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
  • Ratings
  • Company Size
  • User Role
  • Industry
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
Industry
Showing 432 Google Surveys reviews
LinkedIn Connections
Google Surveys review by Adrián M.
Adrián M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Una forma rápida y eficaz de hacer encuestas"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de esta herramienta es la facilidad y comodidad a la hora de crear encuestas. Con una interfaz sencilla y rápida puedes crear encuestas tiop test, de respuesta libre, de rangos, etc. Además, te ofrece un análisis automático de los datos recopilados por la encuesta.

What do you dislike?

Lo peor de esta herramienta puede ser la poca personalización que ofrece respecto al fondo de la encuesta, tipo de letras, etc. Además, el análisis de las preguntas es un poco limitado y si necesitas un mayor análisis tendrás que descargar el fichero Excel y hacerlo por tu cuenta, algo que no todo el mundo sabe hacer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo este programa, ya que es útil, fácil y rápido de usar. Si necesitas hacer una encuesta sencilla, esta herramienta te facilitará el trabajo sin la necesidad de realizar un gran esfuerzo y sin necesidad de programas complicados que, en ocasiones, suelen ser de pago. Esta herramienta gratuita ofrece todo lo que neceitas para realizar un trabajo correcto y bien presentado. Además, al ser un producto de una gran compañía como lo es Google, tiene detrás un equipo de sorporte capaz de solucionar cualquier tipo de dudas en muy poco tiempo.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Con esta herramienta el principal problema que se resuelve a la hora de hacer y divulgar las encuestas es precisamente la capacidad que ofrece para compartir vía redes sociales y llegar así a un gran número de encuestados. Además, al ofrecerye una interfaz ya definida te ahorras tener que hacer el modelo de encuesta desde cero con otros proggramas como por ejemplo Word.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Surveys
Google Surveys review by Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good Product with reliable features"

What do you like best?

I like the accuracy of google surveys and the convenience of creating multiple surveys that meet your needs. was very easy to set up and had no technical issues. Could be easily done on a mobile device for convenience.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the uncreative format and would like more developed features for example, add features that would allow me to evaluate the survey takers experience with the survey and more tech visuals

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app to start with and I recommend students to use this just to test it out and build their data analysis skills

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have realized that google surveys is a product with a simplicity to it and makes my job much easier to create surveys on time. Very easy for a beginner and would be a great product for students who are about to start a career in data analysis and marketing

What Survey solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!
Google Surveys review by Prem N.
Prem N.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Google Surveys is simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

GSuite has become such an integral part of my business - having it all link together with surveys and other functionalities allows for increased productivity.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of visual/theme customization - I would like to create more aesthetically-pleasing surveys and Google does not really cut it in terms of cleanliness and being modern in appearance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, Google Surveys is a great way to create effective surveys with many capabilities that allow you to easily analyze the data. The only thing I wish Google Surveys had was the option to create custom themes - maybe this is available but I am oblivious to it or it is very difficult to do.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are looking to determine the best ways to market to those looking for entertainment and photography services. Surveys have allowed us to target specific client groups and increase the number of quote requests and overall revenue.

Google Surveys review by Shawn W.
Shawn W.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Google Surveys enables quick and well-managed surveys. "

What do you like best?

Using google surveys, it is really easy to design a new survey . Everything is readily available from templates to designs, from contents to publishing and sharing schemes. Each and survey can be designed as per the way we want it to be. From choosing specific categories to distributing it among specified group of workers , all of these is easily sorted by google surveys.

What do you dislike?

These surveys provides only basic and straight forward information regarding the surveys but we often required a deep insight to the surveys which this google surveys often lacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys are very efficient and are manageable as per the way we want it to be.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google surveys helped us to arrange the inner organization surveys through which we are more able to look in the insights and opinions from our employees.

Google Surveys review by Kelvin A.
Kelvin A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Tackling the hard question. Like pizza."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and different options I have available to make my surveys and forms.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about it. It's simple to use and makes everything easy for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you feel a survey would be beneficial to your team for even the smallest of things then give it a shot. Make sure everyone is on board and they know to look out for notifications. When everyone is on board it works out great.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The benefits for us are pretty simple. We have a decent amount of people that are going in and out of our branch so it's hard to get everyone together at once. With surveys, we can easily ask the important questions like, "what food do we want for team meetings?" Since we can push it out to everyone's e-mail we can expect quick responses so we can plan accordingly.

Google Surveys review by Flavio S.
Flavio S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"The best service for your surveys"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys is the best service for your surveys (or is what I consider the best). I like the fact that I can set my questions asking for a free answer, multiple choices, checkboxes and even images and pictures. The inisght part is also very good, you can see and analyze the datas in the platform or you can export them and analyze outside.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have a basic template to form the survey, instead of making it piece by piece.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys, as far as I experienced, is one of the best survey service on the market at the moment.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google Surveys is what I need when studying and working on a new project, having the needs to understand how a segment of the audience perceive certain thing. In the past others in our industry will take a lot of people in a room to understand this, now thanks to Google Surveys I can simply send out a link and wait some minutes for the reply. So it helps to save my staff time, organize anc collect the datas, and finally analyze them (all of this in one single platform).

Google Surveys review by Maria L.
Maria L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Simply the Best Surveys online."

What do you like best?

I love the semplicity of use, the support behind the service, the portability of service: You can access it from anywhere you are. In train, in bus, while you drink your coffee in a bar or just before going sleep! It's totally free.

I also really like the way the results of the surveys are showed: in a graph and pie charts.

What do you dislike?

I think that google can improve the customization of the service like:

- More types of question types.

- A dedicated support / help center.

- More types of graph format for the result of the surveys

- The possibility to track who responds to survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are on internet, a lot of survey services. Try the one you most like, but i can assure that Google Surveys it's the simplest and most effective service of surveys you can find. And last but not least, who doesn't have a google account nowadays?

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

This service is very important for us. It allows us to gather opinions and improve our products, like "What do you think about new UI?" or "how we could improve our company?", all in a transparent and simple way

Google Surveys review by Francesco L.
Francesco L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good way to keep in touch with ideas and feedback from clients and focus groups"

What do you like best?

I like that is a simple platform and ready to use site. Google Surveys also allow to have anonymous reply to the surveys, so there is a bit of comfort in doing them for clients.

What do you dislike?

A bit more of customization would be great, but I've nothing too big to regret about Google Surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the internet you can find a lot of surveys service. I can only say you to find out and use the one that fit your work flow and style. But, I can guaratee you, Google Surveys is a great way to narrow down your energy on surveys and quickly and effectively use them.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google Surveys helps me to stay in touch with ideas and feedbacks from clients. I also use it (and it is a God tool) in focus groups for my projects. So I do not have to gather all the people in a room in my office, I only have to send them an email Great, great, great way to use it.

Google Surveys review by Eisha M. C.
Eisha M. C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

It is super simple to use! Even someone with basic computer skills could easily figure it out

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's easy to access and use so I have no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this! It's easy to access all of your old surveys and easy to create new ones. I always make a basic one and then update the questions when I need a new one and save it as a new survey. The pricing is pretty good especially if you're trying to reach a large audience. You can customize your audience type as well by age, gender, and location (region, state, etc.).

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use surveys a lot to get input and information from our tenants. We are able to figure out what kinds of events they want, any issues or complaints they have, etc. etc.

Google Surveys review by Carney Z.
Carney Z.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"I have used Google Surveys several times, and have had pretty positive experiences."

What do you like best?

I like the customization and functionality of Google Surveys. There is a large variety for options of how you want to word your questions - dropdowns, check boxes, fill in the blank, etc. As a user, it's also convenient to be able to track easily how many responses you've acquired, as the results are on the same page as the form itself.

I also enjoy that on the responses page, the results are shown in graph options. This is very nice for reviewing the data in different formats.

What do you dislike?

I think something interesting Google surveys could do to improve is make the responses live, so the administrator can track the results live instead of refreshing the page to monitor new responses on the form.

I also think that, even though the results are shown in bar graphs, the results could also be shown in different graph formats, such as pie graphs, line graphs, scatter plot, etc., of course depending on the type of question and results, depending on if the question/answer combination would benefit from a different type of graph. I think this could take Google Surveys to the next level by displaying not only the results, but the results in several formats/graphs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Google Surveys to those interested. It's a great platform that most people can use since so many people have email accounts associated with Google. There are several options on question formats, and it gives you results in graphs that are easy to understand, and it generates both individual results and group results so you are better able to make sense of the data.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We solve several problems using Google Surveys. Some of which are asking human resource questions, ranging anywhere from "How can we better the company?" to "In what ways do you feel our company is doing poorly?" This helps gather questions on how to increase employee happiness, but we also have used it to answer fun questions throughout each department. This has helped make certain departments closer since they are all taking part in something together, sometimes even competing on which result(s) they want.

Google Surveys review by Dustin J.
Dustin J.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Google Surveys - Understanding Your Customers"

What do you like best?

It gives our company the opportunity of what the customer wants to seee or not see in our stores. By getting a thorough understanding of our customer allows us to compete and gain an advantage on our competitor retail stores. Retail is always evolving and changing, so having a feel and a pulse of what our customers like in our stores will help our designers accommodate their needs, which will ultimately lead to higher sales.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike with Google Forms. You can customize the formatting and questions of how you would like to see it. Maybe, if Google had a pretty cool background pictures to spice up the surveys a bit, so it would look more professional and not so boring looking.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It absolutely helps the company gain better traction of what our customer expects and is looking for in our stores. The customer comes first and we will make sure she is 100% satisfied.

Google Surveys review by Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great Resource for Reaching Many Audiences"

What do you like best?

I personally love that it has so many options for question format that way you can get what information you are looking for based on how the question is presented - having a matrix set up for more intricate answers so that we are able to narrow down where we need to be focusing resources and money for the students and parents for our demographic while giving the parents the chance to feel that their money is being used for the purpose of the students. Helps create more transparency in the system.

What do you dislike?

Of course they offer to android audiences but they have not incorporated iPhone user audiences as far as mobile devices yet. I wish there was some way they could open that market because where and when I use this product, that would be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for receiving feedback as far as products and promotions for your business.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Well in my place of business parent and student feedback is so important to us so to reach as many parents and students as possible, this is something that we utilize to make it happen.

Google Surveys review by Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Surveys for anything and anything with easy setups"

What do you like best?

I like that anyone can access these surveys and use them. All the links work on any device for Google surveys. The surveys also are easy to set up and distribute to colleagues. The surveys are free to create and make and easy to share. Solves many problems that arise when staff has to make consensus decisions on topics. Many times it eliminates chaos and helps with anonymous answers. This helps decisions involve all staff and administration so we all feel a part of the decision. This makes us feel like our responses mean a lot. We use this service frequently at work.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike Google surveys because these surveys are so quick. The surveys are also able to be used anytime and for any topic across our facility by all staff members. I kind of dislike that Google surveys have to be shared to everyone and hidden from some people in my Google account lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and love how easy and compatible it is to use with friends or colleagues and at home or work.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Solves many problems that arise when staff has to make consensus decisions on topics. Many times it eliminates chaos and helps with anonymous answers. This helps decisions involve all staff and administration so we all feel a part of the decision. This makes us feel like our responses mean a lot.

Google Surveys review by User in Higher Education
User in Higher Education
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Easy Software and Great for Emails"

What do you like best?

I really like how the user can totally tailor the survey questions to what you are wanting to know from any various target audience you are trying to reach. It may cost more depending on the amount of questions and the types of screening you want to reach the audience, but the fact that we have that ability is great. The benefit of the survey usually always outweighs the costs associated with it.

What do you dislike?

I find it annoying how the price difference is rather drastic from a yes/no question versus an open-ended question. For my purposes, we usually do not have to ask yes/no questions but open-ended questions because we value that customer feedback, therefore our surveys tend to be on the higher end per survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to those who have a spending budget that allows for a cost per survey of $0.10 up to $1.50. Due to our question format, ours are usually in the 0.80-$1.00 range per survey sent out. If your company is in the growth phase and you need some feedback from customers, I highly recommend this software. Very easy to use as well. The ability to select your audience and be very specific is so helpful to us.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google Surveys help us reach out customers and figure out their true wants and needs, what they like that we are doing, and what they dislike that we are doing. We often have a question for advice and tips, and frequently we do receive very valuable advice that we discuss in our conference calls.

Google Surveys review by Sean Y.
Sean Y.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Simple Free Rewards"

What do you like best?

It's a very easy to use product that works 100% of the time. Each survey is quick and simple, requiring very little effort and there is a guaranteed amount of reward you get each time. A very legitimate way of getting rewarded for answering surveys, which is more than I can say for some sites that only send you to redirected things or never get your rewards to you by the end. Google rewards is very good in that aspect.

What do you dislike?

You don't actually get very much opportunities to earn rewards so you don't earn very much. It's like a nice reward for being yourself but don't expect to get anything worth a lot out of just using Google Rewards.

Uhh, How do I un-upload a screen shot for the product, I feel like I've messed this up way too many times for this to be real. It has to be fixed soon or else I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Please help me fix this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should honestly just do it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

You can gather semi-accurate data for cheap using Google Surveys. Going through Google also tends to make the surveys feel more legitimate and answerable for the customer, which is good. We reach a wider variety of people here than you do in other survey sites where you already know everyone there is just looking for a bit of extra cash and many times are lying in order to fulfil their quota.

Google Surveys review by Ruben L.
Ruben L.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Como realizar sondeos de la forma más sencilla"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Google Survey es su sencillez, es un instante puedes crear encuestas y enviarlas a través de cualquier plataforma a quien quieras.

What do you dislike?

La verdad es que me resulta difícil encontrarle alguna pega al servicio, ya que cumple a la perfección su propósito y en caso de que queramos elaborar sondeos más complejos ya existen otras aplicaciones distintas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si lo que el usuario quiere es realizar encuestas simples y rápidas ya sea entre clientes o empleados, esta es la mejor solución sin lugar a dudas, ya que posee todo lo necesario para realizar estas tareas.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Esta aplicación resulta muy útil para realizar pequeñas encuestas entre todo el personal de un proyecto si no se encuentra localizado en el mismo sitio. Creo las encuestas sobre aspectos del proyecto rápidamente y puedo enviarlas a través de email a cualquier compañero, para luego recibir un extracto final con las respuestas de todos.

Google Surveys review by Blake B.
Blake B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great Free Survey Software -- Would Recommend "

What do you like best?

It's free, intuitive, and easy to set up. Have your survey set up and sent within an hour at no cost. It's also incredibly user friendly, so you won't get any questions while the user is filling out the form.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some of the sophisticated features associated with Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, etc., but it's free! For a free product, it's fantastic and accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out -- there's nothing to lose. You can have your survey up and running within an hour, although you won't find the heavy integrations associated with the bigger providers.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We're quickly gathering info from a 100+ member organization in a manner that the users find easy and intuitive. We've cut down on previous survey app costs and increased collaboration due to the ease of sharing files in Google Drive.

Google Surveys review by Roman C.
Roman C.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Magnífica herramienta de encuestas"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta es muy útil para realizar encuestas online. Creas una pregunta y puedes visualizar las respuestas en seguida, sin necesidad de tener que esperar un mundo como con otras aplicaciones. Las encuestas se pueden personalizar y poner logos, imágenes y estilos bastante curiosos. Sin duda es una magnífica herramienta. Existen multitud de configuraciones posibles que ayudan a realizar preguntas, desde tipo test hasta tipo escala numérica. Para mi es la mejor herramienta de este estilo

What do you dislike?

Echo en falta más opciones de configuración y más tipos de preguntas y respuestas posibles. A veces intentas crear una encuesta personalizada con diversos tipos de preguntas (escalas numéricas, test, redactar...) y existen diversos problemas para poder realizarlas bien. Por lo demás creo que está bien. En cuanto al precio, en fin, que decir, google es gratuito en muchas cosas y en esta no iba a ser menos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Este software es impresionante. Sin lugar a duda lo recomiendo a todo el mundo que quiera realizar cualquier tipo de encuesta y quiera poder hacerlo rápidamente y sin volverse loco. Las respuestas puedes leerlas en el momento y sin necesidad de un gran conocimiento técnico. No existe nada mejor, lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ha ayudado a realizar multitud de encuestas y saber lo que opinan nuestros clientes en cada momento. Hemos podido recopilar información de primera mano sabiendo que necesidades tiene cada cliente y así poder solucionarlas dándole un soporte mejor y ayudando a que todo sea mejor.

Google Surveys review by JoEllen A.
JoEllen A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Google Surveys (Forms) Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and how it is shareable to either the whole world or a select group of people.

What do you dislike?

You need constant internet access to create a survey on it. It may be easier to create the questions for the survey on a different solid template before transferring them to google surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little while to figure out all the ways to use it. Google Surveys is now called Google Forms and is a great platform to create quizzes or surveys for research or just general information gathering.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

How to get a group consensus about work related issues and compile the data in a shareable document.

Google Surveys review by J C.
J C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Use it as often as possible"

What do you like best?

I love using Google Surveys. It's a much more user-friendly and easy to shoot out option compared to Survey Monkey. The responses can be easily connected to a live Google Sheet and surveys can be adapted for a multiple time usage.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes come to mind when using this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to use, should definitely explore the various options and question-types that Google Surveys has to offer.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Shooting out various types of surveys to coworkers to gather responses for a varied business need. It's very quick to return back either templated or open-ended responses to gather the exact type of data we need to perform further analytics on.

Google Surveys review by Casey H.
Casey H.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great Free Survey Tool But Not as Suitable for Extensive Survey Efforts"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys are intuitive to set up and share. The out-of-the-box capabilities are straightforward and easy to configure a survey quickly.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are not very advanced. Although it is easy to review responses and gain a general understanding of the overall results, there are not many options for diving deeper into the data through segmentation or native chart options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys is a great starter tool. The personalizations through headers can help make this tool look more sophisticated. Take the time to take advantage of these options when building out external surveys.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Internal surveys for gaining insights from employees. Google Survey has allowed our organization to efficiently share feedback on specific programs as well as the organization as a whole. These have also been used to nominate training topics that employees would find more valuable.

Google Surveys review by Texas C.
Texas C.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great resource for any business owner or market"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed Google surveys while I had my Android it was easy to interact and very useful.Google Surveys offers my businesses the ability to perform market research through online surveys deployed on websites throughout the internet. I think this is really some of the most valuable unbiased way to get data that otherwise would need to seek out in other avenues.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that Google surveys isn't the same interface or simple layout it used to be since they first came out but I think they have been improving on the quality of feedback we can expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great resource to spread market research data throughtout the company

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

As far as business problems as well as benefits...I would have to say it have clearer understanding of my audience/clients and there needs from using google survey resource. I found out through having my Android many years ago and researched from there to be able to utilize it on the business end.

Google Surveys review by Shamaas H.
Shamaas H.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Google Surveys - Gaining insight on your customers"

What do you like best?

It is a great way to gain some insight on what customers want and their pain points. The great part is it has so many options and different types of questions. Ultimately, from the results of the survey, we can tailor marketing plans. We use this service a lot.

What do you dislike?

Although the application is simple, and that is great. I would like an option to export contact information easily into a Google Sheet and maybe a query design to get more insight on the data. For example, if you need to do a complex task such as finding people who answered "No" to a certain question and their contact information, you can't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone looking for a free solution to get some quick data, this is it. They don't have ads or extra fees like other companies do.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It's great to gain some quick insight on creating an effective marketing plan. Its really easy to use and gets the job done quickly. However, it doesn't give you complex information that other product may offer.

Google Surveys review by Rosemary O.
Rosemary O.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Provides us with insights into what our customers are thinking."

What do you like best?

Google surveys presents users with enormous possibilities in terms of customization and functionality. Users are provided a variety of ways to present their survey questions like - check-boxes,dropdowns, fill in the blank etc Google survey has also made it possible for us to track the number of responses to our survey campaign.

What do you dislike?

We currently need to refresh the result page to get an update on the number of responses to our survey campaigns .Will be innovative ,if the result page can be made dynamic ,to enable results display in real-time without the need to refresh the page.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google survey enable us to better understand the expectation of our customers ,thereby making it easy for us to keep improving our services to meet the expectation of these customers . In-house ,we use Google survey to gain insights into what workers and staffs of the company think about company policies ; thereby the entire company is on the same page.

Google Surveys review by Roxanne D.
Roxanne D.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"A great tool to touch base with what your team needs"

What do you like best?

I use Google Surveys to check in with other members of my team. I like that it's easy to submit responses anonymously so that everyone can feel comfortable reporting their status accurately. Our company uses Gmail, so the fact that Google Surveys can sync so nicely with their Gmail accounts makes it very easy for everyone to use.

What do you dislike?

I would find more value in Google Surveys if it could somehow sync closer with the Google calendar and Gmail so that I could automatically set reminders for people to complete the survey.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google Surveys makes it very easy for me to check in on the team's status at any given time and allow them to send me questions/concerns throughout the year.

Google Surveys review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Easiest Survey Option Out There!"

What do you like best?

Google surveys has it all! They make it easy to create the surveys and the reports are ready for you instantly! They can be exported into excel, which is awesome and also saved on the cloud. This is a very convenient feature because you could need data and you will be able to access it from anywhere!

What do you dislike?

Google surveys charges you to give the survey on a per-complete basis. If you have screening questions to ask, it will charge more. This can get costly, but the audience they reach is definitely big.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google surveys is a great tool if you are doing organized research and want real data in real-time.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google surveys are helping us to do productive research on our student development services offered. We are able to get real-time student feedback that we use to improve and enhance the services we provide. This ultimately allows us to help our students become more successful.

Google Surveys review by Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Google Surveys"

What do you like best?

I love that there aren’t any irrelevant ads and that I don’t have spam mail like I do with survey monkey. I love the simple aesthetic as well. Easy to access since I’m always signed in to my Google account.

What do you dislike?

I have to remember to separate my work Google account from my personal Google account, but other than that, absolutely NO complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

As close to perfection as possible

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

No problems so far. Very easy to do surveys, we just email everyone and since they are already in their google accounts, they just take the survey

Google Surveys review by Gunnar M.
Gunnar M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Much better survey tools out there"

What do you like best?

They're easy to customize and send out to friends/family/coworkers. I like how it syncs to your Google calendar.

It is a good tool if you're a person who is all-Google (i.e. gmail, google calendar, google drive, etc).

What do you dislike?

Google Surveys are good and you can do cool things with them like add cool colors and pretty pictures, but with things out there like Facebook polls and Survey Monkey, I really don't see the added benefit Google Surveys is offerings

Also all the surveys have that "Google look" no matter how you customize them when I'm not the biggest fan of.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I've used it for event invitations and determining meeting times.

Google Surveys review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Google Surveys is Good, I Prefer Free Programs"

What do you like best?

I think that Google Surveys is great for customization and functionality. In addition there is a large variety for options of how you want to word your questions - dropdowns, check boxes, fill in the blank, etc. which can be exceptionally useful. As a user, it's also convenient to be able to track easily how many responses have been submitted, as the results are on the same page as the form itself. It is also a nice feature to have survey results shown in graph options, helping to display data.

What do you dislike?

I think the biggest thing I dislike is the cost. I have used other survey sites and programs before, such as SurveyMonkey, which limit the amount of free surveys you can use but are manageable regardless. For someone starting out in their business saving every penny, I feel, is important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who is interested in bettering their business should try out every survey site that might benefit them. Never settle for one thing when there could be something better out there. It is a good idea to look into them all and find what suits you best.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Using Google Surveys is beneficial when one considers polling customers on products they would like to see or even being able to just generally have an opportunity to share their opinion on likes, dislikes, and desired improvements.

Google Surveys review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Google Surveys are useful when planning events in your organization. "

What do you like best?

It integrates seamlessly with your Google account if you already have one. This means that you don't have to create a new username and password on a third party site just for a survey. (I don't use surveys that often, so it isn't worth it for me to create a new account.) It is also easy to share with others and track responses.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problems with this product. For schedule, however, I do prefer Doodle and When2meet to Google Surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already a Google account user, I definitely recommend this product because you don't have to create a new account and it's interface is similar to the interface of other Google products you've probably used before. If you are trying to schedule a time for an event and want to know everyone's availability, I prefer to use Doodle or When2Meet.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I work in biomedical research at a medical school, so I use this product to schedule events such as guest speakers, research presentations, holiday parties, and lab social events. It is useful to send out a link to gauge interest and availability without having to start a long email chain or ask each individual in person. It tracks responses from everyone. I am also involved in student groups at my institution, so we use it for similar purposes in our student groups. (Because this is a versatile product, it is nice that you don't have to create a new account for every different purpose.)

Google Surveys review by Nonso O.
Nonso O.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Eliminate the need to physically conduct surveys. "

What do you like best?

I like the ease at which we are able to create surveys targeting our customers in a matter of minutes.

With Google survey, we eliminate the need to physically meet with our customers or call them on phone to seek their opinions on our services.

Also love the customization-freedom which Google survey gives us, coupled with the convenience of tracking user response to our surveys.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could have a support team we can reach for everytime we run into an hurdle while using this software.

Will be a perfect addition too if we are able to have a dynamic live tracking page, eliminating the need to refresh the page to see live results : which is currently the case.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google survey makes it easy to run quick surveys, targeting our customers. Thus ensuring we create products which fits into the needs of our customers.

We have also used it on few occassions in-house to see what our staffs think about the direction of our product.

Google Surveys review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Love Google Surveys! "

What do you like best?

Google Surveys is great! It works seamlessly with my google account, other people in my work group can see it, the reporting is so easy to read, creation of the survey is so easy, in short it's so user friendly!

What do you dislike?

I wish the shortened links to send out the surveys was even shorter, or even possible to be personalized for the name of your survey, like how bit.ly does it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google survey is fantastic, especially if you're already using the suite of google products. Everything is easy to use, easy to digest and seamlessly integrates with the other google products. I also love that you can see it on your phone, so it's easy to pull up responses on the go.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

This is way easier that sending out an excel doc or a survey monkey because the responses can be easily exported to the rest of the google suite of products. It's so easy for all of my team members to see all of the information collected.

Google Surveys review by Ivy S.
Ivy S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Google Forms - An online survey tool - its Free!"

What do you like best?

Its online, free and easy to use. There are templates which you can use to pattern your surveys

What do you dislike?

It is basic, and cannot create a more complex and complicated surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using this handy tool that comes with your Google account, it's free and easy. It got useful templates for starters. Also, there is an "individual Responses" tab which allows the creator to check the answers of each respondent. There is also an option to receive real-time email notification when someone responds to your form

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Online poll or surveys here in the office, the tool helped us get the majority count of respondents via readily available analytics after each one has responded

Google Surveys review by Kikne S.
Kikne S.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Good way to collect information"

What do you like best?

Great way to easily collect information from a large number of people and also attain statistics and details in excel sheets.

What do you dislike?

Not as customizable as I would like it to be. (E.g. no way to set up a timer or any other feature in the google sheet)

Recommendations to others considering the product

More customization features. Great for a free app that everyone can use and easily share information attained from the google forms.

Best feature is that you can share the information you got from the google survey and share it with the members of the team to make sure everyone has the same information and stays updated.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Easily get feedback from consumers and get information from other people to see who is available for what thing and what they can contribute to the project

Google Surveys review by Yemsi P.
Yemsi P.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Excelente Herramienta para encuesta online"

What do you like best?

El Google Surveys en una aplicaciòn dentro de google que permite crear encuestas con plantillas de cuestionarios pre-diseñado, que ayuda a los usuarios a poder ahorrar tiempo en decidir el cómo realizar algunas preguntas en sus cuestionarios. Lo que permite con todas esas opciones ahorrar tiempo a nosotros, los interesados en levantar informaciòn para la academia.

Otros de los elemento que me encanta de esta herramienta de google , es que se puede acceder a ella de manera automática al tener un correo gmail. Además el proceso de exportaciòn de los resultados me parece simple y precisa. Finalmente en el aspecto de análisis de los resultados mediante hojas de cálculos y en una interfaz online amigable ayuda a comprender cuales son las inclinaciones de grupo de persona sobre un tema.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de que es una herramienta muy útil en la vida de los que queremos conocer a más a profundidad la tendencia o inclinaciones de grupos de personas sobre un tema de estudio. Me parece que en la actualidad al cobrar por cierto aspecto que antes no se hacían antes, limitan a los usuarios a la hora de hacer una encuesta con fines académicos y no comerciales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo para aquellas personas que deseen hacer encuestas mediante los formularios y plantilla que ofrecen la plataforma gmail. En una buena opicòn cuando queremos recolectar data para conocer el status del algún tema que nos interese, ya tabulados y analizados de manera breve.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Con esta plataforma he solventado el diseño y envío de cuestionario de manera práctica y sencilla, para obtener resultados escrutados y analizados de mis trabajos académicos deforma automatizada y en mi correo gmail

Google Surveys review by Sheena R.
Sheena R.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Surveys That Matter Most"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys are a unique way to gain insight on a business or group of any size or location. Great way to poll your customers and buyers and receive honest feedback on overall service experience or product quality and conditions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the actual setup process. It is a bit lengthy initially but if you get past the beginning wall, you will see a great benefit in the product. Google is #1 in the industry for a reason and this is another solid example of why they continue to shine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google is a leader in web-based technology for a reason and using this tool for your business can help bridge the online response gap for your company. This solution is used correctly can positively affect sales and revenue.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We increased our numbers by making small adjustments to our products and solutions. Obtaining immediate feedback on products and solutions is vital for any business and once received making necessary changes can increase revenue to years to come.

Google Surveys review by Roberto G.
Roberto G.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Muy práctico y efectiva forma de hacer y administrar encuestas"

What do you like best?

Me encanta su diseño, y interfaz, me ayuda mucho para preparar los formularios, es super sencillo de usar, realizar tus encuestas y administrarlas no necesita grandes conocimientos, y las cuales son muy personalizables, nos ayuda mucho para recopilar datos y opiniones de clientes, es genial.

What do you dislike?

No tengo personalmente mucho que objetar, quizas mas diseños personalizados para añadir seria ideal para que esta aplicación fuera impecable, facil de arreglar con actualizaciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo mas sencillo para realizar encuestas, de manera fácil, sencilla y eficaz la recomiendo a cualquier empresa ya que los datos recibidos y opiniones ayudan muchisimo para mejorar a nivel negocio.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Es necesario y muy util, para recibir la información directa y opiniones de nuestros clientes sobre la empresa, para mejorar en los aspectos necesarios y ofrecer un mejor servicio de cara al cliente.

Google Surveys review by User in Marketing and Advertising
User in Marketing and Advertising
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Easy Survey Creator"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly collect data is fantastic. I used it almost daily for a variety of business projects. Everyone in my company was on board as soon as they discovered how easy it was to use and collect data from. I loved how it stored the data in the Google platform as well. It made searching for responses a lot easier and more tim efficient. Overall, I would continue to use this product in any work or personal environment.

What do you dislike?

Everything worked pretty well! I don't have any complaints here. For me, it was easier to figure out initially than some of the other survey building platforms that exist today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to gain insights. Definitely test it out on a lower scale before increasing participants, but it's super helpful! I used it for a variety of things such as collecting lunch orders to more complex business questions.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It's a fantastic way to gather insights and store the data in one place. I am a big fan of accessibility and ease of use, and Google Surveys has both.

Google Surveys review by Anne P.
Anne P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Google Survey Review"

What do you like best?

The format is extremely easy to use and customize for basic survey needs. Once created, the survey is simple to send out to people via a link. The survey results are also easy to access.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to export survey data to an excel and that there was a way to view and analyze the data within the google platform.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google Surveys has allowed me to gather updates on each of the individual organizations I oversee in an efficient way every month. I saves me time from having to contact each organization individually for updates, and allows me to store and collect data about each organization in a standardized way.

Google Surveys review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great product, great execution. It´s only missing offline features. "

What do you like best?

I really like to use this feature of Google, it´s practical, easy to set-up, easy to edit, and a great way to understand customer/friend/family needs. I love how the app guesses the type of answers you´re gonna set up, based on the question you´re asking (i.e. If you write down a question ´what´s your t-shirt size?´ google forms suggests a scroll-down type of answer, with the answers S, M, L, XL, XXL). It also let you copy and paste questions, add images to the questions, and use a personalized image or style to the survey.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that i can´t use Google Forms on a cell phone or tablet that has no internet connection, because it´s really important for my business to do surveys in rural areas without internet or cellphone connectivity of any type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you´re looking for a great and easy to use surveying software, to be used online: look no more! This one is perfect for you. If you want to use it while being offline, then look for another app, because this one won´t do it for you.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The main problem I´m solving is the collection of important information for a certain event, and its inscriptions. If I want to set up an event, I usually create a google form, adapt the link to a simple one (i.e. bit.ly/tothebeach2018) and send it to all the invitees. Then they can fill their RSVP, write down what they can bring to the trip, fill their t-shirt/cap/swimsuit size information, add at what time they would be able to arrive, etc.

Google Surveys review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"La manera más rápida de hacer encuestas para tu empresa"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys es la mejor herramienta y más rápida para hacer encuestas,la interfaz es sencilla,cómoda y fácil de configurar para empezar a valorar la satisfacción de tus clientes, es de las mejores herramientas para tu negocio

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que me disguste,pienso que han hecho un buen trabajo al crear este programa que permite incluso a la gente sin conocimientos el empezar a crear encuestas y así saber en qué aspectos mejorar y/o desarrollar nuevos métodos para tu empresa

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys es la mejor herramienta para tu negocio,tanto si tienes una gran empresa,como una tienda local,esta herramienta te ayudará a impulsar tu negocio.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Nos ha ayudado a llevar nuestra empresa al siguiente nivel,contando con las valoraciones de los clientes sabemos en qué fallamos y nos ayuda a no volver a cometer esos errores

Google Surveys review by User in Marketing and Advertising
User in Marketing and Advertising
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Google Survey is quick and easy cash!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Google Surveys is how quick the surveys are. We are talking literally no more then 3 minutes of your time spent when asked to fill out a survey.. in other words, while you go for a walk, or have a few minutes of down time, you will complete all the questions in a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately these surveys are based on your every day move, and locations you visit. In other words, if you don't travel much, and more so if you don't go to DIFFERENT locations, you won't have much opportunity in being asked to fill out surveys. These surveys aren't when you want to fill one out, but more so when Google sees you at different spots and asks you how've they been.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no easier surveys to fill out then the ones offered by Google. The surveys are meant to be given as "user friendly" and make the overall experience less burdensome. I hated filling out surveys my entire life, but its stopped with Google.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The benefits are simple. You make money for answering easy questions. At the same time, businesses can improve on this by looking at the data, and further enhacing their advertisements toward being more geared at you. Basically, it's a win-win situation for all parties involved

Google Surveys review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Simple & Easy Program for Simple & Easy Surveys"

What do you like best?

I love that it is so easy for users to enter their information. You can also decide which questions are required, optional, multiple answers selected, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more text box fields, like a contact section, where you could export info based on questions. For example- give me the phone number and name of everyone who answered yes to the volunteer opportunity in question 8.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Google Surveys is a great option for individuals trying out survey integration,. There are some free options that require more manpower, and some more expensive programs that require less manpower, but this is a good in-between.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Its an affordable option for non-profits and start ups and decreases the work load of trying to find the value in business events, activities, and opportunities. I see benefit in the decrease in manpower hours for what the cost of the program is, but no so expensive that I lose money by not manually collecting all the data myself.

Google Surveys review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"An inexpensive way to collect information from lots of people"

What do you like best?

Google Forms is free, which is probably it's best feature. The form is easy to configure and set up, without too much of a learning curve on how to use it. Basically, anyone can use it to easily gather data. It can be setup to send notices to an email each time a response is received.

What do you dislike?

The workbook that collects the responses, while thorough, lacks flexibility. We collect data on an ongoing basis and are unable to change the formatting of the response workbook. I'd love to be able to map certain questions to certain columns in a workbook, so that the data could be more useful and more easily manipulated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a useful tool if you just need to quickly and easily collect some data. If you need to do something more complex, you may want to look elsewhere before settling on a solution.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We mainly use Google Surveys to collect HR requests from our managers (new hires, terminations, or job/rate changes).

Google Surveys review by Jolie P.
Jolie P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Google Surveys is quick and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is collaborative and allows quick responses to various surveys. It is easy to use because so many people use google already.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Google Surveys--I have always had great experience using this software! I have used it as someone who has created a survey and someone who has taken the survey and both sides of it were easy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Google surveys to anyone because they are fast and easy to use and they do not have additional fees and ads like some other survey companies do.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google surveys allows teams to come in and collaborate on a survey that helps benefit the entire company.

Google Surveys review by Eric W.
Eric W.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"A quick and fast way to do surveys"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and easy to use, you can embed and videos, several types of replies options giving flexibility to both sides of the survey such as multiple choices including a grid format, true or false and short or long answers, the feature to see live responses, being able to transfer the information to another tool and well, it is free.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some options when it comes to a custom design and you have to resize images in advance, but other than that there is nothing wrong with Google Surveys. It is a solid tool in overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Survey is a quick tool to make surveys and easy to use, and considering it is free I would recommend this to anyone before trying a paid plan or alternative. Since it has integration with other Google Tools, you can easily host in on Google Drive and export the data to Google Sheets or any other variety of formats.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have used this software to make and reply surveys, as it allows to not only get data from external sources but also from the coworkers themselves, being for research or just feedback.

Google Surveys review by Ifeoma O.
Ifeoma O.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Customization freedom. "

What do you like best?

Google survey is packed with customization freedom, enabling users design survey questions in whatever way they fit : either tick boxes, dropdowns etc

It is also top-notch analytics wise, allowing users track metrics like number of responses, gender of the responder etc While presenting users with options to visualize these stats in graphical formats.

What do you dislike?

Currently there is no way to know if survey respondents who do not answer our survey, did see the survey invite it simply ignored it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We recently began using Google survey to randomly seek opinions of our staffs and team members on the general Outlook and policies of the company.

Via this medium, we have been able to analyze the thinking of our staffs and measure their level of satisfaction with their roles in the company, and ways to make them much more satisfied than they currently are.

Google Surveys review by McDevan C.
McDevan C.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Google Surveys allow quick feedback from large groups"

What do you like best?

Google products (surveys included) are easy to integrate into regular use when the need arises. They are easy to access and simple to use. The data is put together in meaningful ways that allow me to explore the questions I am surveying. There are easy to read data tools as well as in depth raw data.

What do you dislike?

At times, it is difficult to get the full analytical value from the product, as Google has attempted to simplify it to the extent that some features are unavailable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into a full line of Google products. Any company small or large will be able to legitimize your website, documents, and analytics.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I can communicate easily with clients and peers and get a large amount of data in a short time (as the product is already integrated into most people's google accounts.)

Google Surveys review by Alex H.
Alex H.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Most efficient tool for conducting surveys and assessing results"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys is a business product by Google that facilitates customized market research for different businesses. Surveys are an effective tool to know about people's opinion rather than your own and evaluate your work before deployment.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have much complains about Google surveys right now, but i would like it to have more options and more user friendly in future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good for conducting surveys

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Generally when we solve a problem we only approach the problem based on our opinion and produce a result which may not make sense to the application's users. In that sense, collecting data about your work from people's point of view is important and Google surveys are the best way to doo that as of today.

Google Surveys review by Meghann S.
Meghann S.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Love all things Google"

What do you like best?

Google is incredibly user friendly and helpful for collecting data. It is easy for the creator of the survey, the person filling out the survey, and the one receiving the results. Everything seem pretty simple to figure out.

What do you dislike?

The old interface was easier to use as far as adding different questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding additional question types and ways to separate various sections of the surveys would be more helpful.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We have been able to standardize how we collect and store data from across hundreds of people. It is also easy to sort and calculate data on a large scale to analyze later.

Kate from G2 Crowd

Learning about Google Surveys?

I can help.
* We monitor all Google Surveys reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.