Do you work for Google Surveys?

Google Surveys Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Surveys?

Your audience is out there. Get to know them, and make better decisions. Survey the types of people you want to hear from. Validating a project before launch? Or simply testing the waters? Don’t guess. Gather the insights you need to make smarter, faster choices for your business. Market research has never been easier. Build and run a survey directed at your target customer, wherever they are. Real people answer your questions as they browse the internet, so they can get access to premium content. Watch the results roll in within 48 hours with this new approach to online market research. "Google Surveys allow us to extend our brand's focus on people. In the absence of data, it's too easy to just draw on personal experience. When you survey 2,000 people, you come to understand the answers to important business questions." — Alex Bain, Nest

Google Surveys Screenshots

Google Surveys Profile Details

Google Surveys Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Surveys Reviews

1-50 of 733 total Google Surveys reviews

Google Surveys Reviews

1-50 of 733 total Google Surveys reviews
Google Surveys review by Pedro M.
Analyst

"Not for everything"

What do you like best?

It is self service.

Very quick to collect data

Cost efficient for 1 question surveys

What do you dislike?

1) The blackbox that is where the info is collected. Because of it, you can't assess the potential bias of the data collection platform. What if 80% of the answers are collected on the same newspaper paywall? Wouldn't it influence results?. This is the reason I'm looking for alternatives now.

2) The ridiculous price cliff between a survey with 1 question and 2 questions, usually price x10 !!! And then 3 questions = 2 questions price. I would introduce a more gradual pricing, or at least allow 2 questions for that price.

3) The pay as you go downside is that once you start using it regularly, it becomes an annoyance to deal with credit cards payments in the accounting. When trying to get moved to invoicing, sales either don't answer or send you to a third party provider if you spend more than 3000$/month, but that didn't work out either. Cumbersome!

4) The very minimum customer support. Available only during PST working hours. I guess the rest of the world can go to hell for all they care.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't base any critical business decision on these surveys until the collection platform details are provided for each respondent (as in, the actual URL data was collected on).

We're checking brand awareness with 1 simple question "are you aware of...?"

We're also running a separate 1 question survey (because cost of 2 questions survey is x10 compared to running two separate 1 question surveys).

Benefits are that we obtain cheap monthly data compared to a full on brand tracker.

Google Surveys review by Cole D.
Pharmacy Intern
Hospital & Health Care

"Ease of Google Survey Use"

What do you like best?

At my institution, we perform surveys fairly often and require a large number of responses to these surveys. The best part of Google Surveys is the ease of understanding on the end of the survey taker. We've really appreciated how easy it is to take AND make surveys.

What do you dislike?

To be entirely honest, Google Surveys is incredibly easy to use and I have no issues with survey taking or development. There hasn't been a single thing come up that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys is significantly easier to use. Most of us are using Google products anyways, so why not just transition as much as possible into the Google suite of services. It's significantly easier to use than SurveyMonkey, among other products I've been exposed to. Qualtrics is another service we've used to collect similar information but this is far better.

We use Google Surveys for a variety of things within my institution. First, we use it heavily to get preferences on fundraising items. This is great because it's a quick and easy solution to have individuals anonymously state their preference. Secondly, we use Google Surveys to decide on professional speaker series dates. This helps us identify what the preferred days are for maximum attendance to an event. Lastly, we use this as an anonymous way to identify feelings about previous meetings.

Google Surveys review by Jose Luis R.
Director de Tecnologia

"Good tool for consulting the market"

What do you like best?

Google Survey is a very good tool and the excellent truth in your area, it has many things that I like, but the main ones are: it is a very easy tool to use, besides how easy it is to collect information with it, we can have the same surveys, but we will have the same results and we will have different graphics at hand that will make the results more visual. I think it's excellent how simple the interface is besides Google. Surveys integrates very well with Google spreadsheets so you can extract the necessary information and, finally, I love how easy it is to get the survey to the population we want.

What do you dislike?

Regarding the negative, I do not like the cost of the surveys, since it depends on the number of questions and the number of people we expect to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent survey tool, but it is impossible not to take into account that there are more economic alternatives in the market that allow us similar results.

With Google Surveys I have solved certain problems and it has been a great help for the consultation of a public itself, I feel that Google Surveys allows you to make surveys that are aimed at older audiences unlike Google Forms which is usually more personal and a group more selective of people. But we must also take into account how expensive it is to conduct a survey in this tool, which does not offer a free mode.

Google Surveys review by Casey R.
Growth Director, Portfolio Companies
Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Great to 'gut check' an idea outside your customers / company"

What do you like best?

Want to know how well known your brand name is vs. a competitor? Entering a new market and want to know if a product name makes Want to test one piece of creative over another? Curious how a given demographic uses a technology?

Google Survey's is a great tool to address all of these questions and more. Much more inexpensive than doing a formal customer panel survey, and quicker to get results.

What do you dislike?

While it is fast and affordable, I sometimes question the accuracy for super important questions. Definitely good for a quick gut check on things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy and cheap to get setup. Try it out when you next find yourself looking for customer insights to gauge if it's right for you.

Whenever we need to understand a deeper insight about a demographic - or - we wanted to test out a marketing assumption, Google Survey's has helped.

Google Surveys review by Khristian C.
10th graded English Teacher

"One of the best Survey Apps ever!!"

What do you like best?

It is really so easy to use and create the Surveys. The system allows you to automatically feed you answers as well. It allows you to copy similar questions and Surveys as well. I really enjoy using the Google Surveys Application. I find it easy to use, and without much training - it is all very self-explanatory, and if I do want specific training, I can easily find it on YouTube. I enjoy watching the videos and learning. I have even experienced with add-ons and other special features - it is super easy to use and I find my needs being met - for free for the most part!

What do you dislike?

NOTHING!!!!! there is not a single thing wrong i have encountered with the Product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I HIGHLY Recommend Google surveys its amazing and very user friendly

I realized i could easily conduct company wide surveys effortlessly and thoroughly

Google Surveys review by Georgi G.
Brand Ambassador
Design
(10,001+ employees)

"Nice, easy to use platform."

What do you like best?

I like how easy and intuitive it is. I really enjoy how advertising it to users is built in, and you don't need to find your own ways to connect with responders.

What do you dislike?

I didn't see where exactly it will be advertised. I later recalled the product on the user side, but most people may not be familiar with that. That's definitely not a deal breaker, but it may help the client to feel more at ease about their decision to use this product in particular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely look into the effectiveness of this product, because the ease of use and potentil time saving seems substantial.

I think I will conduct few surveys to determine appropriate pricing before an upcoming product launch. I conduct UX research as well, and I can't wait to see how cost effective this survey product can be.

Google Surveys review by Miki H.
Resume Creator

"Love google surveys!"

What do you like best?

It was super easy to use when I used it for school classes. I've used the service at least 10 times for my college speech class or for monitoring how much the clients like our products at the company I work for. The service is really easy to use and gives a lot of personalization options when making the survey, as you can even include images and charts!

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would be that the surveys often come out very plain looking. There are preset themes that they give us the option to use, and the ones that I use are very simple. However, this can be a good thing as well since simplicity makes it easier for customers to use.

It makes surveying customer's feelings and opinions very easy! I enjoy the service a lot.

Google Surveys review by Adrián M.
Estudiante en prácticas

"Una forma rápida y eficaz de hacer encuestas"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de esta herramienta es la facilidad y comodidad a la hora de crear encuestas. Con una interfaz sencilla y rápida puedes crear encuestas tiop test, de respuesta libre, de rangos, etc. Además, te ofrece un análisis automático de los datos recopilados por la encuesta.

What do you dislike?

Lo peor de esta herramienta puede ser la poca personalización que ofrece respecto al fondo de la encuesta, tipo de letras, etc. Además, el análisis de las preguntas es un poco limitado y si necesitas un mayor análisis tendrás que descargar el fichero Excel y hacerlo por tu cuenta, algo que no todo el mundo sabe hacer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo este programa, ya que es útil, fácil y rápido de usar. Si necesitas hacer una encuesta sencilla, esta herramienta te facilitará el trabajo sin la necesidad de realizar un gran esfuerzo y sin necesidad de programas complicados que, en ocasiones, suelen ser de pago. Esta herramienta gratuita ofrece todo lo que neceitas para realizar un trabajo correcto y bien presentado. Además, al ser un producto de una gran compañía como lo es Google, tiene detrás un equipo de sorporte capaz de solucionar cualquier tipo de dudas en muy poco tiempo.

Con esta herramienta el principal problema que se resuelve a la hora de hacer y divulgar las encuestas es precisamente la capacidad que ofrece para compartir vía redes sociales y llegar así a un gran número de encuestados. Además, al ofrecerye una interfaz ya definida te ahorras tener que hacer el modelo de encuesta desde cero con otros proggramas como por ejemplo Word.

Google Surveys review by Alyssa F.
Research Assistant Intern
Research

"Good Product with reliable features"

What do you like best?

I like the accuracy of google surveys and the convenience of creating multiple surveys that meet your needs. was very easy to set up and had no technical issues. Could be easily done on a mobile device for convenience.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the uncreative format and would like more developed features for example, add features that would allow me to evaluate the survey takers experience with the survey and more tech visuals

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app to start with and I recommend students to use this just to test it out and build their data analysis skills

I have realized that google surveys is a product with a simplicity to it and makes my job much easier to create surveys on time. Very easy for a beginner and would be a great product for students who are about to start a career in data analysis and marketing

Google Surveys review by Prem N.
Chief Executive Officer
Entertainment

"Google Surveys is simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

GSuite has become such an integral part of my business - having it all link together with surveys and other functionalities allows for increased productivity.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of visual/theme customization - I would like to create more aesthetically-pleasing surveys and Google does not really cut it in terms of cleanliness and being modern in appearance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, Google Surveys is a great way to create effective surveys with many capabilities that allow you to easily analyze the data. The only thing I wish Google Surveys had was the option to create custom themes - maybe this is available but I am oblivious to it or it is very difficult to do.

We are looking to determine the best ways to market to those looking for entertainment and photography services. Surveys have allowed us to target specific client groups and increase the number of quote requests and overall revenue.

Google Surveys review by Shawn W.
Account Executive
Consumer Goods
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Surveys enables quick and well-managed surveys. "

What do you like best?

Using google surveys, it is really easy to design a new survey . Everything is readily available from templates to designs, from contents to publishing and sharing schemes. Each and survey can be designed as per the way we want it to be. From choosing specific categories to distributing it among specified group of workers , all of these is easily sorted by google surveys.

What do you dislike?

These surveys provides only basic and straight forward information regarding the surveys but we often required a deep insight to the surveys which this google surveys often lacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys are very efficient and are manageable as per the way we want it to be.

Google surveys helped us to arrange the inner organization surveys through which we are more able to look in the insights and opinions from our employees.

Google Surveys review by Kelvin A.
Assistant Manager
Automotive
(10,001+ employees)

"Tackling the hard question. Like pizza."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and different options I have available to make my surveys and forms.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about it. It's simple to use and makes everything easy for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you feel a survey would be beneficial to your team for even the smallest of things then give it a shot. Make sure everyone is on board and they know to look out for notifications. When everyone is on board it works out great.

The benefits for us are pretty simple. We have a decent amount of people that are going in and out of our branch so it's hard to get everyone together at once. With surveys, we can easily ask the important questions like, "what food do we want for team meetings?" Since we can push it out to everyone's e-mail we can expect quick responses so we can plan accordingly.

Google Surveys review by Flavio S.
Marketing

"The best service for your surveys"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys is the best service for your surveys (or is what I consider the best). I like the fact that I can set my questions asking for a free answer, multiple choices, checkboxes and even images and pictures. The inisght part is also very good, you can see and analyze the datas in the platform or you can export them and analyze outside.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have a basic template to form the survey, instead of making it piece by piece.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys, as far as I experienced, is one of the best survey service on the market at the moment.

Google Surveys is what I need when studying and working on a new project, having the needs to understand how a segment of the audience perceive certain thing. In the past others in our industry will take a lot of people in a room to understand this, now thanks to Google Surveys I can simply send out a link and wait some minutes for the reply. So it helps to save my staff time, organize anc collect the datas, and finally analyze them (all of this in one single platform).

Google Surveys review by Maria L.
Consulente IT

"Simply the Best Surveys online."

What do you like best?

I love the semplicity of use, the support behind the service, the portability of service: You can access it from anywhere you are. In train, in bus, while you drink your coffee in a bar or just before going sleep! It's totally free.

I also really like the way the results of the surveys are showed: in a graph and pie charts.

What do you dislike?

I think that google can improve the customization of the service like:

- More types of question types.

- A dedicated support / help center.

- More types of graph format for the result of the surveys

- The possibility to track who responds to survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are on internet, a lot of survey services. Try the one you most like, but i can assure that Google Surveys it's the simplest and most effective service of surveys you can find. And last but not least, who doesn't have a google account nowadays?

This service is very important for us. It allows us to gather opinions and improve our products, like "What do you think about new UI?" or "how we could improve our company?", all in a transparent and simple way

Google Surveys review by Francesco L.
Graphic designer junior
Graphic Design

"Good way to keep in touch with ideas and feedback from clients and focus groups"

What do you like best?

I like that is a simple platform and ready to use site. Google Surveys also allow to have anonymous reply to the surveys, so there is a bit of comfort in doing them for clients.

What do you dislike?

A bit more of customization would be great, but I've nothing too big to regret about Google Surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the internet you can find a lot of surveys service. I can only say you to find out and use the one that fit your work flow and style. But, I can guaratee you, Google Surveys is a great way to narrow down your energy on surveys and quickly and effectively use them.

Google Surveys helps me to stay in touch with ideas and feedbacks from clients. I also use it (and it is a God tool) in focus groups for my projects. So I do not have to gather all the people in a room in my office, I only have to send them an email Great, great, great way to use it.

Google Surveys review by Eisha M. C.
Resident Services Manager
Real Estate

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

It is super simple to use! Even someone with basic computer skills could easily figure it out

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's easy to access and use so I have no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this! It's easy to access all of your old surveys and easy to create new ones. I always make a basic one and then update the questions when I need a new one and save it as a new survey. The pricing is pretty good especially if you're trying to reach a large audience. You can customize your audience type as well by age, gender, and location (region, state, etc.).

We use surveys a lot to get input and information from our tenants. We are able to figure out what kinds of events they want, any issues or complaints they have, etc. etc.

Google Surveys review by Carney Z.

"I have used Google Surveys several times, and have had pretty positive experiences."

What do you like best?

I like the customization and functionality of Google Surveys. There is a large variety for options of how you want to word your questions - dropdowns, check boxes, fill in the blank, etc. As a user, it's also convenient to be able to track easily how many responses you've acquired, as the results are on the same page as the form itself.

I also enjoy that on the responses page, the results are shown in graph options. This is very nice for reviewing the data in different formats.

What do you dislike?

I think something interesting Google surveys could do to improve is make the responses live, so the administrator can track the results live instead of refreshing the page to monitor new responses on the form.

I also think that, even though the results are shown in bar graphs, the results could also be shown in different graph formats, such as pie graphs, line graphs, scatter plot, etc., of course depending on the type of question and results, depending on if the question/answer combination would benefit from a different type of graph. I think this could take Google Surveys to the next level by displaying not only the results, but the results in several formats/graphs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Google Surveys to those interested. It's a great platform that most people can use since so many people have email accounts associated with Google. There are several options on question formats, and it gives you results in graphs that are easy to understand, and it generates both individual results and group results so you are better able to make sense of the data.

We solve several problems using Google Surveys. Some of which are asking human resource questions, ranging anywhere from "How can we better the company?" to "In what ways do you feel our company is doing poorly?" This helps gather questions on how to increase employee happiness, but we also have used it to answer fun questions throughout each department. This has helped make certain departments closer since they are all taking part in something together, sometimes even competing on which result(s) they want.

Google Surveys review by Dustin J.
Sr Lead Accountant
Medical Practice

"Google Surveys - Understanding Your Customers"

What do you like best?

It gives our company the opportunity of what the customer wants to seee or not see in our stores. By getting a thorough understanding of our customer allows us to compete and gain an advantage on our competitor retail stores. Retail is always evolving and changing, so having a feel and a pulse of what our customers like in our stores will help our designers accommodate their needs, which will ultimately lead to higher sales.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike with Google Forms. You can customize the formatting and questions of how you would like to see it. Maybe, if Google had a pretty cool background pictures to spice up the surveys a bit, so it would look more professional and not so boring looking.

It absolutely helps the company gain better traction of what our customer expects and is looking for in our stores. The customer comes first and we will make sure she is 100% satisfied.

Google Surveys review by Myron P.
Supply and production manager

"Google Surveys is a must-use for planning the next actions of a business"

What do you like best?

With Google Surveys it is sooo easy to customize the market research. The web interface that it provides allows you to create and design the survey as you want and even personalize it according to your costumers.

What do you dislike?

The major disadvantage of this product is that it is not currently available in all counties but only in a few of them. Let's hope that this will change soon.

With Google Surveys many problems of the business which i work for, have solved. Using it we know what the customers thing and what they want. So we are able to provide them with it, without losing money or working hours thinking what they might want.All due to Google Surveys.

Google Surveys review by Jessica T.
Instructional Assistant
Education Management

"Great Resource for Reaching Many Audiences"

What do you like best?

I personally love that it has so many options for question format that way you can get what information you are looking for based on how the question is presented - having a matrix set up for more intricate answers so that we are able to narrow down where we need to be focusing resources and money for the students and parents for our demographic while giving the parents the chance to feel that their money is being used for the purpose of the students. Helps create more transparency in the system.

What do you dislike?

Of course they offer to android audiences but they have not incorporated iPhone user audiences as far as mobile devices yet. I wish there was some way they could open that market because where and when I use this product, that would be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for receiving feedback as far as products and promotions for your business.

Well in my place of business parent and student feedback is so important to us so to reach as many parents and students as possible, this is something that we utilize to make it happen.

Google Surveys review by Aili H.
Director

"Easy to use, flexible options"

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive and it always works. The responses create an automatic report that is often exactly what I need, but there is also a response spreadsheet that is easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

There is a weird toggle (off by default ) that you have to flip on to make your form available. I always miss it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find this product to be superior to similiar ones like Survey Monkey in terms of look and feel. It's cleaner and more professional, as well as easier to use.

I find it an easy way to collect feedback for performance reviews. I also recently designed a survey for potential customers to give feedback on a new offering.

Google Surveys review by Angelica F.
Science Teacher
Education Management

"Surveys for anything and anything with easy setups"

What do you like best?

I like that anyone can access these surveys and use them. All the links work on any device for Google surveys. The surveys also are easy to set up and distribute to colleagues. The surveys are free to create and make and easy to share. Solves many problems that arise when staff has to make consensus decisions on topics. Many times it eliminates chaos and helps with anonymous answers. This helps decisions involve all staff and administration so we all feel a part of the decision. This makes us feel like our responses mean a lot. We use this service frequently at work.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike Google surveys because these surveys are so quick. The surveys are also able to be used anytime and for any topic across our facility by all staff members. I kind of dislike that Google surveys have to be shared to everyone and hidden from some people in my Google account lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and love how easy and compatible it is to use with friends or colleagues and at home or work.

Google Surveys review by Tim D.
Tim Demers

"Google Surveys: simple, effective, user-friendly"

What do you like best?

Google makes it very easy to create surveys, creating many questions with different ways of responding, insterting pictures and charts, and having it be easily navigated by those taking the survey. Additionally, their collection of responses is very easy to understand from the perepsective of the survey-creator.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of options in ways to answer questions. While multiple choice and written answers are both great and more common, it would be nice if there was a slider bar option, or an option where the survey taker has to draw a picture digitally. I also dislike the lack of options regarding typeface, fonts, colors, and just the overall survey aesthetic. Google Surveys is a great app for getting the job done easily and correctly with surveys, but if aesthetics are critical to you this is not the app to go with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, others likely will be happy with the results if they want a simple and effective survey creating platform!

Google Surveys has helped me get feedback from employees on various new workplace strategies, has helped me organize work place events, and has helped with vetting resumes for potential future employers.

Google Surveys review by Ronald  A.
Sales

"google review"

What do you like best?

Its very easy use, anyone applicant who has basic knowledge can use it and Deploy forms wihout any trouble.

Its very simple and easy to update forms and save data wihout any hassle

The forms are integrated with Google Sheets which gives a spreadsheet view of the data collected, making it easy to analyze.

What do you dislike?

the design is very limited and cannot be shared with all the users at one go an needs an authorization from the required party everytime we have to make some changes.

When many users are Logged in it hangs and creates delay in terms of sharing data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Forms allow unlimited questions and responses without any cost,so it becomes very easy for the users. Recommend for sales update, one of the best tools.

We use to update Sales Details. and would give us a Broad picture of the sales made. Easy tab options can be created so it becomes easliy avaible for everyone to Analyse data.

Google Surveys review by Administrator

"Now Google Forms"

What do you like best?

I think these forms are super easy and simple to do. Google Surveys I have been using since they originally came out and they have only gotten better. They have struggled with the theme options but now I think they have it right! Also, they have integrated more options like when you submit an answer it will take you to a different part of the form. I think this is one of the biggest improvements. What's also neat is that you can get a grade as you go, you can make it not only a survey but also a test if you want to.

What do you dislike?

I think their add ons are not just helpful. I can not find a single one that is really helpful. So I think they are really failing in that department. The other department is that its hard to successfully understand individual results quite as well as other results from other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that it might take a little bit of time getting into Google Surveys but you will find the integration is so much better than any other platform.

This program solves all the problems I need. I often use it when onboarding a client. I have the ability to ask the right type of questions in a way that gives me the correct types of answers.

Google Surveys review by Lydia P.
Great, Easy

"Great, Easy"

What do you like best?

I really liked this application because it is easy to share with classmates. It is easy to manage and free of charge. I like how there is basically unlimited amount of storage, so I can put a lot of information and make many more forums without worry about deleting my other works. In addition, I love how this application saves my work without me manually saving my works.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how I have to share the page or sheet or document with another individual for them to view or edit it. I don't like how other individuals have to share the documents with me for me to view or edit them because I have to wait to be able to make edits instead of just making them right then and there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys review by gabriella r.
Executive Committee PR and marketing

"Google survey simplicity!"

What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity of use as a creator and user.The accessibility truly from anywhere computer, cell, tablet, etc. All the links work on any device for Google surveys. The surveys also are easy to set up and distribute to colleagues. The google forms platform is free to create and make and easy to share as many are affiliated with google/gmail which make surveys more apt to respond. Solving many issues that arise when needing to make touch ddecisions on a whim, eliminating the bias and ease with an anonymous answering.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the simplicity of the application, doesn't allow for creativity or options with its 1 form.

Google Surveys is what I utilize when studying and working on a new project for work. I have been able to utilize in large settings at workshops to engage more users and target audience die to it simplicity it allows me to have a larger sample of understanding the needs and my audience.It has help me cut down in meeting time, explanation and I feel people are more apt to write about it in a short survey by clicking on a simple link compared to being picked out of a room.

Google Surveys review by Jennifer A.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to set up and use"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys can be created quickly, collaborated on with others, and used to conduct interviews quickly either face to face on an iPad or phone with a interview subject or distributed electronically. It also seamlessly uses the results of the survey to generate results that are easy to understand, share with others, and are polished without any work involved.

What do you dislike?

Honestly it is a pretty solid tool as it is but like anything more features beyond the exist is always nicer; however, I am struggling to think of something that has come up during my uses that would take it to the next level to improve the user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it - it is worth a shot before exploring costly solutions.

I've used it to survey people about their experience / interactions with the company that I work for in order to share the feedback with others in the Marketing Department in order to adjust our strategy. The use case for this tool are endless and allows anyone to capture a lot of information quickly and professionally.

Google Surveys review by Sean Y.
(Myself Only)

"Simple Free Rewards"

What do you like best?

It's a very easy to use product that works 100% of the time. Each survey is quick and simple, requiring very little effort and there is a guaranteed amount of reward you get each time. A very legitimate way of getting rewarded for answering surveys, which is more than I can say for some sites that only send you to redirected things or never get your rewards to you by the end. Google rewards is very good in that aspect.

What do you dislike?

You don't actually get very much opportunities to earn rewards so you don't earn very much. It's like a nice reward for being yourself but don't expect to get anything worth a lot out of just using Google Rewards.

Uhh, How do I un-upload a screen shot for the product, I feel like I've messed this up way too many times for this to be real. It has to be fixed soon or else I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Please help me fix this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should honestly just do it.

You can gather semi-accurate data for cheap using Google Surveys. Going through Google also tends to make the surveys feel more legitimate and answerable for the customer, which is good. We reach a wider variety of people here than you do in other survey sites where you already know everyone there is just looking for a bit of extra cash and many times are lying in order to fulfil their quota.

Google Surveys review by Erin M.
Student Assistant

"Very useful and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

This product is very easy to use and also very helpful for anyone in need of this service. It really helps to survey anything you really need to know. Makes it super easy to reach out to any group of people and learn honest opinions and information that you want.

What do you dislike?

One thing I do dislike is the cost of the surveys. A lot of the time the surveys I create I need more then 10 people to take it and that is when it stops being free. A lot of the time for a survey to even get the information you need there needs to be a lot more participants then 10.

A lot of the surveys I create are to for marketing purposes in order to find the target market or to see if we are on track.

Google Surveys review by Ruben L.
Programador sénior
(10,001+ employees)

"Como realizar sondeos de la forma más sencilla"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Google Survey es su sencillez, es un instante puedes crear encuestas y enviarlas a través de cualquier plataforma a quien quieras.

What do you dislike?

La verdad es que me resulta difícil encontrarle alguna pega al servicio, ya que cumple a la perfección su propósito y en caso de que queramos elaborar sondeos más complejos ya existen otras aplicaciones distintas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si lo que el usuario quiere es realizar encuestas simples y rápidas ya sea entre clientes o empleados, esta es la mejor solución sin lugar a dudas, ya que posee todo lo necesario para realizar estas tareas.

Esta aplicación resulta muy útil para realizar pequeñas encuestas entre todo el personal de un proyecto si no se encuentra localizado en el mismo sitio. Creo las encuestas sobre aspectos del proyecto rápidamente y puedo enviarlas a través de email a cualquier compañero, para luego recibir un extracto final con las respuestas de todos.

Google Surveys review by Blake B.
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager
Mining & Metals

"Great Free Survey Software -- Would Recommend "

What do you like best?

It's free, intuitive, and easy to set up. Have your survey set up and sent within an hour at no cost. It's also incredibly user friendly, so you won't get any questions while the user is filling out the form.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some of the sophisticated features associated with Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, etc., but it's free! For a free product, it's fantastic and accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out -- there's nothing to lose. You can have your survey up and running within an hour, although you won't find the heavy integrations associated with the bigger providers.

We're quickly gathering info from a 100+ member organization in a manner that the users find easy and intuitive. We've cut down on previous survey app costs and increased collaboration due to the ease of sharing files in Google Drive.

Google Surveys review by Roman C.
Director de proyecto
(10,001+ employees)

"Magnífica herramienta de encuestas"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta es muy útil para realizar encuestas online. Creas una pregunta y puedes visualizar las respuestas en seguida, sin necesidad de tener que esperar un mundo como con otras aplicaciones. Las encuestas se pueden personalizar y poner logos, imágenes y estilos bastante curiosos. Sin duda es una magnífica herramienta. Existen multitud de configuraciones posibles que ayudan a realizar preguntas, desde tipo test hasta tipo escala numérica. Para mi es la mejor herramienta de este estilo

What do you dislike?

Echo en falta más opciones de configuración y más tipos de preguntas y respuestas posibles. A veces intentas crear una encuesta personalizada con diversos tipos de preguntas (escalas numéricas, test, redactar...) y existen diversos problemas para poder realizarlas bien. Por lo demás creo que está bien. En cuanto al precio, en fin, que decir, google es gratuito en muchas cosas y en esta no iba a ser menos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Este software es impresionante. Sin lugar a duda lo recomiendo a todo el mundo que quiera realizar cualquier tipo de encuesta y quiera poder hacerlo rápidamente y sin volverse loco. Las respuestas puedes leerlas en el momento y sin necesidad de un gran conocimiento técnico. No existe nada mejor, lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.

Ha ayudado a realizar multitud de encuestas y saber lo que opinan nuestros clientes en cada momento. Hemos podido recopilar información de primera mano sabiendo que necesidades tiene cada cliente y así poder solucionarlas dándole un soporte mejor y ayudando a que todo sea mejor.

Google Surveys review by JoEllen A.
Team Member
Food & Beverages

"Google Surveys (Forms) Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and how it is shareable to either the whole world or a select group of people.

What do you dislike?

You need constant internet access to create a survey on it. It may be easier to create the questions for the survey on a different solid template before transferring them to google surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little while to figure out all the ways to use it. Google Surveys is now called Google Forms and is a great platform to create quizzes or surveys for research or just general information gathering.

How to get a group consensus about work related issues and compile the data in a shareable document.

Google Surveys review by J C.

"Use it as often as possible"

What do you like best?

I love using Google Surveys. It's a much more user-friendly and easy to shoot out option compared to Survey Monkey. The responses can be easily connected to a live Google Sheet and surveys can be adapted for a multiple time usage.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes come to mind when using this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to use, should definitely explore the various options and question-types that Google Surveys has to offer.

Shooting out various types of surveys to coworkers to gather responses for a varied business need. It's very quick to return back either templated or open-ended responses to gather the exact type of data we need to perform further analytics on.

Google Surveys review by Kranthi K.
Kranthi

"A powerful and easy to use survey builder"

What do you like best?

1. since it's a part of G-Suite, all the surveys are very secure and we can be sure that none of the data is leaked.

2. A very powerful and simple to use survey builder.

3. The data can be visualized and we can build a lot of reports and analysis using the data.

4. We can select the input types for each question and thus the forms can have different types of input formats.

What do you dislike?

1. The survey theme can be improved or there can be an added option to edit the theme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A powerful and easy to use survey builder

Google surveys are very powerful and you get a drag and drop builder which is very easy to use.

Advanced formulas can be used on the data that is saved into the sheets.

Google Surveys review by Casey H.
Digital Marketer

"Great Free Survey Tool But Not as Suitable for Extensive Survey Efforts"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys are intuitive to set up and share. The out-of-the-box capabilities are straightforward and easy to configure a survey quickly.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are not very advanced. Although it is easy to review responses and gain a general understanding of the overall results, there are not many options for diving deeper into the data through segmentation or native chart options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys is a great starter tool. The personalizations through headers can help make this tool look more sophisticated. Take the time to take advantage of these options when building out external surveys.

Internal surveys for gaining insights from employees. Google Survey has allowed our organization to efficiently share feedback on specific programs as well as the organization as a whole. These have also been used to nominate training topics that employees would find more valuable.

Google Surveys review by Texas C.
Owner