Google Surveys

Google Surveys is a business product by Google designed to facilitate customized market research.

Work for Google Surveys?

Learning about Google Surveys?

Google Surveys Reviews

Ask Google Surveys a Question
Showing 359 Google Surveys reviews
Google Surveys review by Adrián M.
Adrián M.

"Una forma rápida y eficaz de hacer encuestas"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de esta herramienta es la facilidad y comodidad a la hora de crear encuestas. Con una interfaz sencilla y rápida puedes crear encuestas tiop test, de respuesta libre, de rangos, etc. Además, te ofrece un análisis automático de los datos recopilados por la encuesta.

What do you dislike?

Lo peor de esta herramienta puede ser la poca personalización que ofrece respecto al fondo de la encuesta, tipo de letras, etc. Además, el análisis de las preguntas es un poco limitado y si necesitas un mayor análisis tendrás que descargar el fichero Excel y hacerlo por tu cuenta, algo que no todo el mundo sabe hacer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo este programa, ya que es útil, fácil y rápido de usar. Si necesitas hacer una encuesta sencilla, esta herramienta te facilitará el trabajo sin la necesidad de realizar un gran esfuerzo y sin necesidad de programas complicados que, en ocasiones, suelen ser de pago. Esta herramienta gratuita ofrece todo lo que neceitas para realizar un trabajo correcto y bien presentado. Además, al ser un producto de una gran compañía como lo es Google, tiene detrás un equipo de sorporte capaz de solucionar cualquier tipo de dudas en muy poco tiempo.

Con esta herramienta el principal problema que se resuelve a la hora de hacer y divulgar las encuestas es precisamente la capacidad que ofrece para compartir vía redes sociales y llegar así a un gran número de encuestados. Además, al ofrecerye una interfaz ya definida te ahorras tener que hacer el modelo de encuesta desde cero con otros proggramas como por ejemplo Word.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google Surveys
Google Surveys review by Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

"Good Product with reliable features"

What do you like best?

I like the accuracy of google surveys and the convenience of creating multiple surveys that meet your needs. was very easy to set up and had no technical issues. Could be easily done on a mobile device for convenience.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the uncreative format and would like more developed features for example, add features that would allow me to evaluate the survey takers experience with the survey and more tech visuals

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app to start with and I recommend students to use this just to test it out and build their data analysis skills

I have realized that google surveys is a product with a simplicity to it and makes my job much easier to create surveys on time. Very easy for a beginner and would be a great product for students who are about to start a career in data analysis and marketing

What Survey solution do you use?

Google Surveys review by Prem N.
Prem N.

"Google Surveys is simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

GSuite has become such an integral part of my business - having it all link together with surveys and other functionalities allows for increased productivity.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of visual/theme customization - I would like to create more aesthetically-pleasing surveys and Google does not really cut it in terms of cleanliness and being modern in appearance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, Google Surveys is a great way to create effective surveys with many capabilities that allow you to easily analyze the data. The only thing I wish Google Surveys had was the option to create custom themes - maybe this is available but I am oblivious to it or it is very difficult to do.

We are looking to determine the best ways to market to those looking for entertainment and photography services. Surveys have allowed us to target specific client groups and increase the number of quote requests and overall revenue.

Google Surveys review by Kelvin A.
Kelvin A.

"Tackling the hard question. Like pizza."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and different options I have available to make my surveys and forms.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about it. It's simple to use and makes everything easy for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you feel a survey would be beneficial to your team for even the smallest of things then give it a shot. Make sure everyone is on board and they know to look out for notifications. When everyone is on board it works out great.

The benefits for us are pretty simple. We have a decent amount of people that are going in and out of our branch so it's hard to get everyone together at once. With surveys, we can easily ask the important questions like, "what food do we want for team meetings?" Since we can push it out to everyone's e-mail we can expect quick responses so we can plan accordingly.

Google Surveys review by Flavio S.
Flavio S.

"The best service for your surveys"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys is the best service for your surveys (or is what I consider the best). I like the fact that I can set my questions asking for a free answer, multiple choices, checkboxes and even images and pictures. The inisght part is also very good, you can see and analyze the datas in the platform or you can export them and analyze outside.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have a basic template to form the survey, instead of making it piece by piece.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys, as far as I experienced, is one of the best survey service on the market at the moment.

Google Surveys is what I need when studying and working on a new project, having the needs to understand how a segment of the audience perceive certain thing. In the past others in our industry will take a lot of people in a room to understand this, now thanks to Google Surveys I can simply send out a link and wait some minutes for the reply. So it helps to save my staff time, organize anc collect the datas, and finally analyze them (all of this in one single platform).

Google Surveys review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"Simply the Best Surveys online."

What do you like best?

I love the semplicity of use, the support behind the service, the portability of service: You can access it from anywhere you are. In train, in bus, while you drink your coffee in a bar or just before going sleep! It's totally free.

I also really like the way the results of the surveys are showed: in a graph and pie charts.

What do you dislike?

I think that google can improve the customization of the service like:

- More types of question types.

- A dedicated support / help center.

- More types of graph format for the result of the surveys

- The possibility to track who responds to survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are on internet, a lot of survey services. Try the one you most like, but i can assure that Google Surveys it's the simplest and most effective service of surveys you can find. And last but not least, who doesn't have a google account nowadays?

This service is very important for us. It allows us to gather opinions and improve our products, like "What do you think about new UI?" or "how we could improve our company?", all in a transparent and simple way

Google Surveys review by Francesco L.
Francesco L.

"Good way to keep in touch with ideas and feedback from clients and focus groups"

What do you like best?

I like that is a simple platform and ready to use site. Google Surveys also allow to have anonymous reply to the surveys, so there is a bit of comfort in doing them for clients.

What do you dislike?

A bit more of customization would be great, but I've nothing too big to regret about Google Surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the internet you can find a lot of surveys service. I can only say you to find out and use the one that fit your work flow and style. But, I can guaratee you, Google Surveys is a great way to narrow down your energy on surveys and quickly and effectively use them.

Google Surveys helps me to stay in touch with ideas and feedbacks from clients. I also use it (and it is a God tool) in focus groups for my projects. So I do not have to gather all the people in a room in my office, I only have to send them an email Great, great, great way to use it.

Google Surveys review by Eisha M. C.
Eisha M. C.

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

It is super simple to use! Even someone with basic computer skills could easily figure it out

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's easy to access and use so I have no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this! It's easy to access all of your old surveys and easy to create new ones. I always make a basic one and then update the questions when I need a new one and save it as a new survey. The pricing is pretty good especially if you're trying to reach a large audience. You can customize your audience type as well by age, gender, and location (region, state, etc.).

We use surveys a lot to get input and information from our tenants. We are able to figure out what kinds of events they want, any issues or complaints they have, etc. etc.

Google Surveys review by Carney Z.
Carney Z.

"I have used Google Surveys several times, and have had pretty positive experiences."

What do you like best?

I like the customization and functionality of Google Surveys. There is a large variety for options of how you want to word your questions - dropdowns, check boxes, fill in the blank, etc. As a user, it's also convenient to be able to track easily how many responses you've acquired, as the results are on the same page as the form itself.

I also enjoy that on the responses page, the results are shown in graph options. This is very nice for reviewing the data in different formats.

What do you dislike?

I think something interesting Google surveys could do to improve is make the responses live, so the administrator can track the results live instead of refreshing the page to monitor new responses on the form.

I also think that, even though the results are shown in bar graphs, the results could also be shown in different graph formats, such as pie graphs, line graphs, scatter plot, etc., of course depending on the type of question and results, depending on if the question/answer combination would benefit from a different type of graph. I think this could take Google Surveys to the next level by displaying not only the results, but the results in several formats/graphs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Google Surveys to those interested. It's a great platform that most people can use since so many people have email accounts associated with Google. There are several options on question formats, and it gives you results in graphs that are easy to understand, and it generates both individual results and group results so you are better able to make sense of the data.

We solve several problems using Google Surveys. Some of which are asking human resource questions, ranging anywhere from "How can we better the company?" to "In what ways do you feel our company is doing poorly?" This helps gather questions on how to increase employee happiness, but we also have used it to answer fun questions throughout each department. This has helped make certain departments closer since they are all taking part in something together, sometimes even competing on which result(s) they want.

Google Surveys review by Dustin J.
Dustin J.

"Google Surveys - Understanding Your Customers"

What do you like best?

It gives our company the opportunity of what the customer wants to seee or not see in our stores. By getting a thorough understanding of our customer allows us to compete and gain an advantage on our competitor retail stores. Retail is always evolving and changing, so having a feel and a pulse of what our customers like in our stores will help our designers accommodate their needs, which will ultimately lead to higher sales.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike with Google Forms. You can customize the formatting and questions of how you would like to see it. Maybe, if Google had a pretty cool background pictures to spice up the surveys a bit, so it would look more professional and not so boring looking.

It absolutely helps the company gain better traction of what our customer expects and is looking for in our stores. The customer comes first and we will make sure she is 100% satisfied.

Google Surveys review by Jessica T.
Jessica T.

"Great Resource for Reaching Many Audiences"

What do you like best?

I personally love that it has so many options for question format that way you can get what information you are looking for based on how the question is presented - having a matrix set up for more intricate answers so that we are able to narrow down where we need to be focusing resources and money for the students and parents for our demographic while giving the parents the chance to feel that their money is being used for the purpose of the students. Helps create more transparency in the system.

What do you dislike?

Of course they offer to android audiences but they have not incorporated iPhone user audiences as far as mobile devices yet. I wish there was some way they could open that market because where and when I use this product, that would be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for receiving feedback as far as products and promotions for your business.

Well in my place of business parent and student feedback is so important to us so to reach as many parents and students as possible, this is something that we utilize to make it happen.

Google Surveys review by Angelica F.
Angelica F.

"Surveys for anything and anything with easy setups"

What do you like best?

I like that anyone can access these surveys and use them. All the links work on any device for Google surveys. The surveys also are easy to set up and distribute to colleagues. The surveys are free to create and make and easy to share. Solves many problems that arise when staff has to make consensus decisions on topics. Many times it eliminates chaos and helps with anonymous answers. This helps decisions involve all staff and administration so we all feel a part of the decision. This makes us feel like our responses mean a lot. We use this service frequently at work.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike Google surveys because these surveys are so quick. The surveys are also able to be used anytime and for any topic across our facility by all staff members. I kind of dislike that Google surveys have to be shared to everyone and hidden from some people in my Google account lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and love how easy and compatible it is to use with friends or colleagues and at home or work.

Google Surveys review by Blake B.
Blake B.

"Great Free Survey Software -- Would Recommend "

What do you like best?

It's free, intuitive, and easy to set up. Have your survey set up and sent within an hour at no cost. It's also incredibly user friendly, so you won't get any questions while the user is filling out the form.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some of the sophisticated features associated with Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, etc., but it's free! For a free product, it's fantastic and accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out -- there's nothing to lose. You can have your survey up and running within an hour, although you won't find the heavy integrations associated with the bigger providers.

We're quickly gathering info from a 100+ member organization in a manner that the users find easy and intuitive. We've cut down on previous survey app costs and increased collaboration due to the ease of sharing files in Google Drive.

Google Surveys review by Roman C.
Roman C.

"Magnífica herramienta de encuestas"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta es muy útil para realizar encuestas online. Creas una pregunta y puedes visualizar las respuestas en seguida, sin necesidad de tener que esperar un mundo como con otras aplicaciones. Las encuestas se pueden personalizar y poner logos, imágenes y estilos bastante curiosos. Sin duda es una magnífica herramienta. Existen multitud de configuraciones posibles que ayudan a realizar preguntas, desde tipo test hasta tipo escala numérica. Para mi es la mejor herramienta de este estilo

What do you dislike?

Echo en falta más opciones de configuración y más tipos de preguntas y respuestas posibles. A veces intentas crear una encuesta personalizada con diversos tipos de preguntas (escalas numéricas, test, redactar...) y existen diversos problemas para poder realizarlas bien. Por lo demás creo que está bien. En cuanto al precio, en fin, que decir, google es gratuito en muchas cosas y en esta no iba a ser menos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Este software es impresionante. Sin lugar a duda lo recomiendo a todo el mundo que quiera realizar cualquier tipo de encuesta y quiera poder hacerlo rápidamente y sin volverse loco. Las respuestas puedes leerlas en el momento y sin necesidad de un gran conocimiento técnico. No existe nada mejor, lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.

Ha ayudado a realizar multitud de encuestas y saber lo que opinan nuestros clientes en cada momento. Hemos podido recopilar información de primera mano sabiendo que necesidades tiene cada cliente y así poder solucionarlas dándole un soporte mejor y ayudando a que todo sea mejor.

Google Surveys review by JoEllen A.
JoEllen A.

"Google Surveys (Forms) Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and how it is shareable to either the whole world or a select group of people.

What do you dislike?

You need constant internet access to create a survey on it. It may be easier to create the questions for the survey on a different solid template before transferring them to google surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little while to figure out all the ways to use it. Google Surveys is now called Google Forms and is a great platform to create quizzes or surveys for research or just general information gathering.

How to get a group consensus about work related issues and compile the data in a shareable document.

Google Surveys review by J C.
J C.

"Use it as often as possible"

What do you like best?

I love using Google Surveys. It's a much more user-friendly and easy to shoot out option compared to Survey Monkey. The responses can be easily connected to a live Google Sheet and surveys can be adapted for a multiple time usage.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes come to mind when using this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to use, should definitely explore the various options and question-types that Google Surveys has to offer.

Shooting out various types of surveys to coworkers to gather responses for a varied business need. It's very quick to return back either templated or open-ended responses to gather the exact type of data we need to perform further analytics on.

Google Surveys review by Texas C.
Texas C.

"Great resource for any business owner or market"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed Google surveys while I had my Android it was easy to interact and very useful.Google Surveys offers my businesses the ability to perform market research through online surveys deployed on websites throughout the internet. I think this is really some of the most valuable unbiased way to get data that otherwise would need to seek out in other avenues.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that Google surveys isn't the same interface or simple layout it used to be since they first came out but I think they have been improving on the quality of feedback we can expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great resource to spread market research data throughtout the company

As far as business problems as well as benefits...I would have to say it have clearer understanding of my audience/clients and there needs from using google survey resource. I found out through having my Android many years ago and researched from there to be able to utilize it on the business end.

Google Surveys review by Shamaas H.
Shamaas H.

"Google Surveys - Gaining insight on your customers"

What do you like best?

It is a great way to gain some insight on what customers want and their pain points. The great part is it has so many options and different types of questions. Ultimately, from the results of the survey, we can tailor marketing plans. We use this service a lot.

What do you dislike?

Although the application is simple, and that is great. I would like an option to export contact information easily into a Google Sheet and maybe a query design to get more insight on the data. For example, if you need to do a complex task such as finding people who answered "No" to a certain question and their contact information, you can't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone looking for a free solution to get some quick data, this is it. They don't have ads or extra fees like other companies do.

It's great to gain some quick insight on creating an effective marketing plan. Its really easy to use and gets the job done quickly. However, it doesn't give you complex information that other product may offer.

Google Surveys review by Rosemary O.
Rosemary O.

"Provides us with insights into what our customers are thinking."

What do you like best?

Google surveys presents users with enormous possibilities in terms of customization and functionality. Users are provided a variety of ways to present their survey questions like - check-boxes,dropdowns, fill in the blank etc Google survey has also made it possible for us to track the number of responses to our survey campaign.

What do you dislike?

We currently need to refresh the result page to get an update on the number of responses to our survey campaigns .Will be innovative ,if the result page can be made dynamic ,to enable results display in real-time without the need to refresh the page.

Google survey enable us to better understand the expectation of our customers ,thereby making it easy for us to keep improving our services to meet the expectation of these customers . In-house ,we use Google survey to gain insights into what workers and staffs of the company think about company policies ; thereby the entire company is on the same page.

Google Surveys review by Roxanne D.
Roxanne D.

"A great tool to touch base with what your team needs"

What do you like best?

I use Google Surveys to check in with other members of my team. I like that it's easy to submit responses anonymously so that everyone can feel comfortable reporting their status accurately. Our company uses Gmail, so the fact that Google Surveys can sync so nicely with their Gmail accounts makes it very easy for everyone to use.

What do you dislike?

I would find more value in Google Surveys if it could somehow sync closer with the Google calendar and Gmail so that I could automatically set reminders for people to complete the survey.

Google Surveys makes it very easy for me to check in on the team's status at any given time and allow them to send me questions/concerns throughout the year.

Google Surveys review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Easiest Survey Option Out There!"

What do you like best?

Google surveys has it all! They make it easy to create the surveys and the reports are ready for you instantly! They can be exported into excel, which is awesome and also saved on the cloud. This is a very convenient feature because you could need data and you will be able to access it from anywhere!

What do you dislike?

Google surveys charges you to give the survey on a per-complete basis. If you have screening questions to ask, it will charge more. This can get costly, but the audience they reach is definitely big.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google surveys is a great tool if you are doing organized research and want real data in real-time.

Google surveys are helping us to do productive research on our student development services offered. We are able to get real-time student feedback that we use to improve and enhance the services we provide. This ultimately allows us to help our students become more successful.

Google Surveys review by Gunnar M.
Gunnar M.

"Much better survey tools out there"

What do you like best?

They're easy to customize and send out to friends/family/coworkers. I like how it syncs to your Google calendar.

It is a good tool if you're a person who is all-Google (i.e. gmail, google calendar, google drive, etc).

What do you dislike?

Google Surveys are good and you can do cool things with them like add cool colors and pretty pictures, but with things out there like Facebook polls and Survey Monkey, I really don't see the added benefit Google Surveys is offerings

Also all the surveys have that "Google look" no matter how you customize them when I'm not the biggest fan of.

I've used it for event invitations and determining meeting times.

Google Surveys review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Google Surveys is Good, I Prefer Free Programs"

What do you like best?

I think that Google Surveys is great for customization and functionality. In addition there is a large variety for options of how you want to word your questions - dropdowns, check boxes, fill in the blank, etc. which can be exceptionally useful. As a user, it's also convenient to be able to track easily how many responses have been submitted, as the results are on the same page as the form itself. It is also a nice feature to have survey results shown in graph options, helping to display data.

What do you dislike?

I think the biggest thing I dislike is the cost. I have used other survey sites and programs before, such as SurveyMonkey, which limit the amount of free surveys you can use but are manageable regardless. For someone starting out in their business saving every penny, I feel, is important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who is interested in bettering their business should try out every survey site that might benefit them. Never settle for one thing when there could be something better out there. It is a good idea to look into them all and find what suits you best.

Using Google Surveys is beneficial when one considers polling customers on products they would like to see or even being able to just generally have an opportunity to share their opinion on likes, dislikes, and desired improvements.

Google Surveys review by User

"Google Surveys are useful when planning events in your organization. "

What do you like best?

It integrates seamlessly with your Google account if you already have one. This means that you don't have to create a new username and password on a third party site just for a survey. (I don't use surveys that often, so it isn't worth it for me to create a new account.) It is also easy to share with others and track responses.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problems with this product. For schedule, however, I do prefer Doodle and When2meet to Google Surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already a Google account user, I definitely recommend this product because you don't have to create a new account and it's interface is similar to the interface of other Google products you've probably used before. If you are trying to schedule a time for an event and want to know everyone's availability, I prefer to use Doodle or When2Meet.

I work in biomedical research at a medical school, so I use this product to schedule events such as guest speakers, research presentations, holiday parties, and lab social events. It is useful to send out a link to gauge interest and availability without having to start a long email chain or ask each individual in person. It tracks responses from everyone. I am also involved in student groups at my institution, so we use it for similar purposes in our student groups. (Because this is a versatile product, it is nice that you don't have to create a new account for every different purpose.)

Google Surveys review by Nonso O.
Nonso O.

"Eliminate the need to physically conduct surveys. "

What do you like best?

I like the ease at which we are able to create surveys targeting our customers in a matter of minutes.

With Google survey, we eliminate the need to physically meet with our customers or call them on phone to seek their opinions on our services.

Also love the customization-freedom which Google survey gives us, coupled with the convenience of tracking user response to our surveys.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could have a support team we can reach for everytime we run into an hurdle while using this software.

Will be a perfect addition too if we are able to have a dynamic live tracking page, eliminating the need to refresh the page to see live results : which is currently the case.

Google survey makes it easy to run quick surveys, targeting our customers. Thus ensuring we create products which fits into the needs of our customers.

We have also used it on few occassions in-house to see what our staffs think about the direction of our product.

Google Surveys review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Love Google Surveys! "

What do you like best?

Google Surveys is great! It works seamlessly with my google account, other people in my work group can see it, the reporting is so easy to read, creation of the survey is so easy, in short it's so user friendly!

What do you dislike?

I wish the shortened links to send out the surveys was even shorter, or even possible to be personalized for the name of your survey, like how bit.ly does it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google survey is fantastic, especially if you're already using the suite of google products. Everything is easy to use, easy to digest and seamlessly integrates with the other google products. I also love that you can see it on your phone, so it's easy to pull up responses on the go.

This is way easier that sending out an excel doc or a survey monkey because the responses can be easily exported to the rest of the google suite of products. It's so easy for all of my team members to see all of the information collected.

Google Surveys review by Ivy S.
Ivy S.

"Google Forms - An online survey tool - its Free!"

What do you like best?

Its online, free and easy to use. There are templates which you can use to pattern your surveys

What do you dislike?

It is basic, and cannot create a more complex and complicated surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using this handy tool that comes with your Google account, it's free and easy. It got useful templates for starters. Also, there is an "individual Responses" tab which allows the creator to check the answers of each respondent. There is also an option to receive real-time email notification when someone responds to your form

Online poll or surveys here in the office, the tool helped us get the majority count of respondents via readily available analytics after each one has responded

Google Surveys review by Yemsi P.
Yemsi P.

"Excelente Herramienta para encuesta online"

What do you like best?

El Google Surveys en una aplicaciòn dentro de google que permite crear encuestas con plantillas de cuestionarios pre-diseñado, que ayuda a los usuarios a poder ahorrar tiempo en decidir el cómo realizar algunas preguntas en sus cuestionarios. Lo que permite con todas esas opciones ahorrar tiempo a nosotros, los interesados en levantar informaciòn para la academia.

Otros de los elemento que me encanta de esta herramienta de google , es que se puede acceder a ella de manera automática al tener un correo gmail. Además el proceso de exportaciòn de los resultados me parece simple y precisa. Finalmente en el aspecto de análisis de los resultados mediante hojas de cálculos y en una interfaz online amigable ayuda a comprender cuales son las inclinaciones de grupo de persona sobre un tema.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de que es una herramienta muy útil en la vida de los que queremos conocer a más a profundidad la tendencia o inclinaciones de grupos de personas sobre un tema de estudio. Me parece que en la actualidad al cobrar por cierto aspecto que antes no se hacían antes, limitan a los usuarios a la hora de hacer una encuesta con fines académicos y no comerciales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo para aquellas personas que deseen hacer encuestas mediante los formularios y plantilla que ofrecen la plataforma gmail. En una buena opicòn cuando queremos recolectar data para conocer el status del algún tema que nos interese, ya tabulados y analizados de manera breve.

Con esta plataforma he solventado el diseño y envío de cuestionario de manera práctica y sencilla, para obtener resultados escrutados y analizados de mis trabajos académicos deforma automatizada y en mi correo gmail

Google Surveys review by Sheena R.
Sheena R.

"Surveys That Matter Most"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys are a unique way to gain insight on a business or group of any size or location. Great way to poll your customers and buyers and receive honest feedback on overall service experience or product quality and conditions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the actual setup process. It is a bit lengthy initially but if you get past the beginning wall, you will see a great benefit in the product. Google is #1 in the industry for a reason and this is another solid example of why they continue to shine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google is a leader in web-based technology for a reason and using this tool for your business can help bridge the online response gap for your company. This solution is used correctly can positively affect sales and revenue.

We increased our numbers by making small adjustments to our products and solutions. Obtaining immediate feedback on products and solutions is vital for any business and once received making necessary changes can increase revenue to years to come.

Google Surveys review by Roberto G.
Roberto G.

"Muy práctico y efectiva forma de hacer y administrar encuestas"

What do you like best?

Me encanta su diseño, y interfaz, me ayuda mucho para preparar los formularios, es super sencillo de usar, realizar tus encuestas y administrarlas no necesita grandes conocimientos, y las cuales son muy personalizables, nos ayuda mucho para recopilar datos y opiniones de clientes, es genial.

What do you dislike?

No tengo personalmente mucho que objetar, quizas mas diseños personalizados para añadir seria ideal para que esta aplicación fuera impecable, facil de arreglar con actualizaciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo mas sencillo para realizar encuestas, de manera fácil, sencilla y eficaz la recomiendo a cualquier empresa ya que los datos recibidos y opiniones ayudan muchisimo para mejorar a nivel negocio.

Es necesario y muy util, para recibir la información directa y opiniones de nuestros clientes sobre la empresa, para mejorar en los aspectos necesarios y ofrecer un mejor servicio de cara al cliente.

"Easy Survey Creator"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly collect data is fantastic. I used it almost daily for a variety of business projects. Everyone in my company was on board as soon as they discovered how easy it was to use and collect data from. I loved how it stored the data in the Google platform as well. It made searching for responses a lot easier and more tim efficient. Overall, I would continue to use this product in any work or personal environment.

What do you dislike?

Everything worked pretty well! I don't have any complaints here. For me, it was easier to figure out initially than some of the other survey building platforms that exist today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to gain insights. Definitely test it out on a lower scale before increasing participants, but it's super helpful! I used it for a variety of things such as collecting lunch orders to more complex business questions.

It's a fantastic way to gather insights and store the data in one place. I am a big fan of accessibility and ease of use, and Google Surveys has both.

Google Surveys review by Anne P.
Anne P.

"Google Survey Review"

What do you like best?

The format is extremely easy to use and customize for basic survey needs. Once created, the survey is simple to send out to people via a link. The survey results are also easy to access.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to export survey data to an excel and that there was a way to view and analyze the data within the google platform.

Google Surveys has allowed me to gather updates on each of the individual organizations I oversee in an efficient way every month. I saves me time from having to contact each organization individually for updates, and allows me to store and collect data about each organization in a standardized way.

Google Surveys review by Administrator

"Great product, great execution. It´s only missing offline features. "

What do you like best?

I really like to use this feature of Google, it´s practical, easy to set-up, easy to edit, and a great way to understand customer/friend/family needs. I love how the app guesses the type of answers you´re gonna set up, based on the question you´re asking (i.e. If you write down a question ´what´s your t-shirt size?´ google forms suggests a scroll-down type of answer, with the answers S, M, L, XL, XXL). It also let you copy and paste questions, add images to the questions, and use a personalized image or style to the survey.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that i can´t use Google Forms on a cell phone or tablet that has no internet connection, because it´s really important for my business to do surveys in rural areas without internet or cellphone connectivity of any type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you´re looking for a great and easy to use surveying software, to be used online: look no more! This one is perfect for you. If you want to use it while being offline, then look for another app, because this one won´t do it for you.

The main problem I´m solving is the collection of important information for a certain event, and its inscriptions. If I want to set up an event, I usually create a google form, adapt the link to a simple one (i.e. bit.ly/tothebeach2018) and send it to all the invitees. Then they can fill their RSVP, write down what they can bring to the trip, fill their t-shirt/cap/swimsuit size information, add at what time they would be able to arrive, etc.

Google Surveys review by Administrator

"La manera más rápida de hacer encuestas para tu empresa"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys es la mejor herramienta y más rápida para hacer encuestas,la interfaz es sencilla,cómoda y fácil de configurar para empezar a valorar la satisfacción de tus clientes, es de las mejores herramientas para tu negocio

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que me disguste,pienso que han hecho un buen trabajo al crear este programa que permite incluso a la gente sin conocimientos el empezar a crear encuestas y así saber en qué aspectos mejorar y/o desarrollar nuevos métodos para tu empresa

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Surveys es la mejor herramienta para tu negocio,tanto si tienes una gran empresa,como una tienda local,esta herramienta te ayudará a impulsar tu negocio.

Nos ha ayudado a llevar nuestra empresa al siguiente nivel,contando con las valoraciones de los clientes sabemos en qué fallamos y nos ayuda a no volver a cometer esos errores

Google Surveys review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Google Survey is quick and easy cash!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Google Surveys is how quick the surveys are. We are talking literally no more then 3 minutes of your time spent when asked to fill out a survey.. in other words, while you go for a walk, or have a few minutes of down time, you will complete all the questions in a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately these surveys are based on your every day move, and locations you visit. In other words, if you don't travel much, and more so if you don't go to DIFFERENT locations, you won't have much opportunity in being asked to fill out surveys. These surveys aren't when you want to fill one out, but more so when Google sees you at different spots and asks you how've they been.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no easier surveys to fill out then the ones offered by Google. The surveys are meant to be given as "user friendly" and make the overall experience less burdensome. I hated filling out surveys my entire life, but its stopped with Google.

The benefits are simple. You make money for answering easy questions. At the same time, businesses can improve on this by looking at the data, and further enhacing their advertisements toward being more geared at you. Basically, it's a win-win situation for all parties involved

Google Surveys review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Simple & Easy Program for Simple & Easy Surveys"

What do you like best?

I love that it is so easy for users to enter their information. You can also decide which questions are required, optional, multiple answers selected, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more text box fields, like a contact section, where you could export info based on questions. For example- give me the phone number and name of everyone who answered yes to the volunteer opportunity in question 8.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Google Surveys is a great option for individuals trying out survey integration,. There are some free options that require more manpower, and some more expensive programs that require less manpower, but this is a good in-between.

Its an affordable option for non-profits and start ups and decreases the work load of trying to find the value in business events, activities, and opportunities. I see benefit in the decrease in manpower hours for what the cost of the program is, but no so expensive that I lose money by not manually collecting all the data myself.

Google Surveys review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"An inexpensive way to collect information from lots of people"

What do you like best?

Google Forms is free, which is probably it's best feature. The form is easy to configure and set up, without too much of a learning curve on how to use it. Basically, anyone can use it to easily gather data. It can be setup to send notices to an email each time a response is received.

What do you dislike?

The workbook that collects the responses, while thorough, lacks flexibility. We collect data on an ongoing basis and are unable to change the formatting of the response workbook. I'd love to be able to map certain questions to certain columns in a workbook, so that the data could be more useful and more easily manipulated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a useful tool if you just need to quickly and easily collect some data. If you need to do something more complex, you may want to look elsewhere before settling on a solution.

We mainly use Google Surveys to collect HR requests from our managers (new hires, terminations, or job/rate changes).

Google Surveys review by Jolie P.
Jolie P.

"Google Surveys is quick and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is collaborative and allows quick responses to various surveys. It is easy to use because so many people use google already.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Google Surveys--I have always had great experience using this software! I have used it as someone who has created a survey and someone who has taken the survey and both sides of it were easy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Google surveys to anyone because they are fast and easy to use and they do not have additional fees and ads like some other survey companies do.

Google surveys allows teams to come in and collaborate on a survey that helps benefit the entire company.

Google Surveys review by Eric Eduardo W.
Eric Eduardo W.

"A quick and fast way to do surveys"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and easy to use, you can embed and videos, several types of replies options giving flexibility to both sides of the survey such as multiple choices including a grid format, true or false and short or long answers, the feature to see live responses, being able to transfer the information to another tool and well, it is free.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some options when it comes to a custom design and you have to resize images in advance, but other than that there is nothing wrong with Google Surveys. It is a solid tool in overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Survey is a quick tool to make surveys and easy to use, and considering it is free I would recommend this to anyone before trying a paid plan or alternative. Since it has integration with other Google Tools, you can easily host in on Google Drive and export the data to Google Sheets or any other variety of formats.

I have used this software to make and reply surveys, as it allows to not only get data from external sources but also from the coworkers themselves, being for research or just feedback.

Google Surveys review by Ifeoma O.
Ifeoma O.

"Customization freedom. "

What do you like best?

Google survey is packed with customization freedom, enabling users design survey questions in whatever way they fit : either tick boxes, dropdowns etc

It is also top-notch analytics wise, allowing users track metrics like number of responses, gender of the responder etc While presenting users with options to visualize these stats in graphical formats.

What do you dislike?

Currently there is no way to know if survey respondents who do not answer our survey, did see the survey invite it simply ignored it.

We recently began using Google survey to randomly seek opinions of our staffs and team members on the general Outlook and policies of the company.

Via this medium, we have been able to analyze the thinking of our staffs and measure their level of satisfaction with their roles in the company, and ways to make them much more satisfied than they currently are.

Google Surveys review by McDevan C.
McDevan C.

"Google Surveys allow quick feedback from large groups"

What do you like best?

Google products (surveys included) are easy to integrate into regular use when the need arises. They are easy to access and simple to use. The data is put together in meaningful ways that allow me to explore the questions I am surveying. There are easy to read data tools as well as in depth raw data.

What do you dislike?

At times, it is difficult to get the full analytical value from the product, as Google has attempted to simplify it to the extent that some features are unavailable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into a full line of Google products. Any company small or large will be able to legitimize your website, documents, and analytics.

I can communicate easily with clients and peers and get a large amount of data in a short time (as the product is already integrated into most people's google accounts.)

Google Surveys review by Meghann S.
Meghann S.

"Love all things Google"

What do you like best?

Google is incredibly user friendly and helpful for collecting data. It is easy for the creator of the survey, the person filling out the survey, and the one receiving the results. Everything seem pretty simple to figure out.

What do you dislike?

The old interface was easier to use as far as adding different questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding additional question types and ways to separate various sections of the surveys would be more helpful.

We have been able to standardize how we collect and store data from across hundreds of people. It is also easy to sort and calculate data on a large scale to analyze later.

Google Surveys review by Juan E.
Juan E.

"Votaciones en grupos de trabajo"

What do you like best?

La mejor herramienta para hacer votaciones en grupos de trabajo grandes, es muy sencilla de utilizar y ofrece soluciones a problemas del día a día de cualquier empresa.

What do you dislike?

La falta de opciones de configuración, pero aún así no pondría pegas porque realmente ya que es una buena solución para problema simples.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si agregan alguna opción más para la configuración de las encuentras o para poder añadir trozos de código bien presentados, culminaría con una de las mejores aplicaciones para hacer encuestas en grupos de trabajo grandes

Cuando nos encontramos con un problema en un grupo de trabajo bastante grande y queremos la opinión de todos los miembros, gracias a esta herramienta solucionamos el problema inmediatamente enviado la encuentra con la pregunta a cada miembro del grupo.

Google Surveys review by Kelly G.
Kelly G.

"Not as reliable as competitors..."

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to use, basic concepts there, gets the point across with regard to what it intends to do. It does what competitive products do, but with fewer bells and whistles standing between you and your finished survey to be sent to recipients.

What do you dislike?

Visually unappealing, better features from competitors who focus solely on delivering this product. This product is fine if you're someone who doesn't mind a sterile-looking page with little creativity and color. Personally, I'm a creative-minded individual, so I want color, pop, and it helps recipients want to complete the survey if it is visually appealing, providing for an engaging experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at competitors; you'll find what you want elsewhere unless you need something quick for a one-time use.

Haven't solved any problems; this made me search elsewhere for something better to use. I found SurveyMonkey as a result.

Google Surveys review by Wendy B.
Wendy B.

"Easy to Write, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys are very easy to create and very easy to read the results. More and more people are relying solely on Google products for every day use, so when asking them to login and use it, it seems more familiar to them.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more easy to customize backgrounds. While there are different colors and the ability to add images, it also would be nice if there were different formats to use. After a while all of the surveys start to look the same.

Easy to grab survey results about any topics. Easy for anyone to access and create. I like being able to look at the results individually or in graphs or pulling them all together in a spreadsheet.

Google Surveys review by Dlila S.
Dlila S.

"Google Surveys"

What do you like best?

I love that I can use Google surveys to create surveys for my company. I love that they give you multiple options on creating the surveys, such as single answers, open ended questions, and the options to use images. I also love the different demographic options I can use to create my survey. It is just so easy to use it.. I think the price is reasonable as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything really. I do wish they gave you like a free survey every month so something like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Google surveys! Its the best!

I am able to create a plethora of surveys to any demographic consumer that I need to. I love that I can create a survey fast and have consumers give their opinions and concerns on our products.

Google Surveys review by Jorge A.
Jorge A.

"Great Free Survey Software"

Google Surveys review by User

"Solid, goof proof, simple but effective enough"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and it keeps you moving. It can get really easy to get hung up on big picture when writing surveys. Google Survey's template moves you through the survey and comes across as clean and easy to use. It gives you access to survey a large demographic and give you access to a population you otherwise wouldn't. I don't have to train anyone on this. It trains them itself. That's a huge plus for me

What do you dislike?

It's very basic. It does not allow complex limiting of your audience so you are going to get answers from "everyone" who falls within your ranges. While you can set gender, geographic region, etc, it can be limiting in some applications. That can also be a positive.

We use it periodically to check pricing and salary metrics.

Google Surveys review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"I love google surveys!!!"

What do you like best?

I love it because it gives me some good insight on what my customers like! It really benefits me and my business, and I love using Google surveys!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, other than the price is a tad bit high for as much as I like to survey my clients. But other than that, it is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend trying this out by sending a survey to your customers. You will be surprised at the feedback, and hopefully like myself, you will find that it really benefits you and your business!

I have found out what my clients prefer whether it comes to billing and my Real Estate transaction processes. I love using this! It gives me really good insight to what my customers want to see.

Google Surveys review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys provides the basic necessities for conducting effective surveys and graded quizzes (my favorite feature). As with all products, Google is continuously updating and improving to allow for greater complexity.

What do you dislike?

If Google Surveys could improve in one area it would be the ease of printing and downloading the results. While a great Excel sheet is generated, the graphs that are auto produced are usually great and nearly impossible to print in an appealing format.

Google Surveys has been our number-one tool for internal assessments. Employees can quickly see their results and retest if enabled.

Google Surveys also enables us to get instant feedback on events, training, experiences, etc., as well as collect registration information. All around it is a great tool.

Google Surveys review by Dayn R.
Dayn R.

"A Google Review is Vital for Businesses"

What do you like best?

Usually it is a simple, fast method for generating a review and post to your GMB. Since Google Reviews show up on your Google Business Listing it is certainly smart to get as many real reviews as you can to let customers know what you are and aren't doing correctly.

What do you dislike?

At times it is a pain to get a fake or improper review removed. We've tried for 3 years now to get one removed and even Google's task team can't seem to remove it!

Typically a customer will write a bad review before they'll tell you how they feel. It gives you the ability to assist with an issue and at times you can even post a reply that alerts future readers that you are sincere in handling customer concerns.

Google Surveys review by User

"Go google Surveys for HR"

What do you like best?

It’s google so everyone uses it at work. It’s on the edge and up to date with trends. Ease of use. I enjoy google surveys because it's helpful with new employees. Also, it's easy to track data and follow up with employees that haven't completed the survey. And then you can track data in a spreadsheet or a table so that it's easy to present during meetings, to prospective companies, online, and via email.

What do you dislike?

Just have to train staff on the product and they have to go through launch and PowerPoints. Otherwise great! It can be confusing at times to update employees on how they can create their own survey. Also, on how for multiple people to use the same survey and have it sent to different email addresses. We had an issue with sharing a survey or different people sending out the same survey but to their specific department. So there is a learning curve at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with it, try it out. Can always check forums and YouTube tutorials.

Goes along with google, helps us keep track of data to use for records. Solving issues on better communication styles. How to communicate with employees and show that their voice is being heard. Also, on how to track data. Some benefits that I've realized is that it's clean cut, easy to read, a good starting point to discuss with employees, and available to use across platforms.

Google Surveys review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Useful and ocnvenient"

What do you like best?

I like how google surveys is a simple layout which can be used for a simple survey at university or at work. It also generates analytics for a simple outlook. For instance, I completed a coursework with this to be sent to over 100 people which was easy by distributing the share link. Then, things like gender, occupation and details are able to be filtered and analysed for projects.

What do you dislike?

I feel like google surveys is simple but sometimes it is difficult to share links and organisation. I encountered that my teammates could not open and become owner of the survey which was vital as that would mean all the responsibility and input would be put on me, which could've been distributed. Also, ownership allows a better outlook at analytics instead of myself screenshoting and updating my team everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT is simple just google search any questions and you will find the answers.

I have realised that using the analytics can let us know a simple quick outlook on simple answers and correlations.

Google Surveys review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"A Survey Software for Everyone"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys is an easy software to use with powerful benefits. With their drag and drop feature, questions are easily arranged into a certain order and edited on demand. The entire UI is clean and there are not a huge amount of features that clutter the display. One member on my team in particular enjoyed it because he had difficultly with the complexity of other programs. Additionally, it saves survey progress automatically and hosts it in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Google Surveys is not nearly as powerful as other softwares, such as Survey Monkey. It does not have every feature of its compitition but this should be assumed for a free service. Additionally it should be noted that Google's bussiness model uses user data to market advertisements. Despite these comprimises, I find it to be exactly what our team needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this product if you need a simple, more bare-bones program.

Google is an incredibly well-known household name. It was trusted by nearly all people who completed our survey and will be used by us in the future. Additionally it has a small learning-curve compared to comprible survey softwares on the market.

Google Surveys review by Oscar T.
Oscar T.

"Easy to use. "

What do you like best?

Google survey is amongst the most intuitive tech tools I have used in the last two years.

It is free to use and that's an huge deal maker in. My company always choosing to use this tool as against using substitute tools.

It enables us get into the thinking of our customers as it relates to our products and services.

What do you dislike?

It is currently inaccessible to the iPhone market and that cuts off a chunk of our users, we can potentially reach via this tool.

We use Google survey as a means to get insights into what our customers think about our products and offerings, and what they will like to see change on the way our product is designed or offered to them.

Google Surveys review by Nina F.
Nina F.

"Easy, Quick, And it Adds Up!"

What do you like best?

The surveys come right through the app on my phone and it is so easy to answer the questions and earn Google Play Credit! Google is so easy to work with and they really care about their customers, vendors, and end users.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I will receive a notification that I have a waiting survey but when I log in, there isn't one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google is so easy to work with.

I use the credits that I earn to pay for apps that I use for office productivity!

Google Surveys review by Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

"Google Surveys Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Google Surveys is that you have the accessibility to turn survey your results into an excel worksheet, which allows for efficient review of the survey results.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Google Surveys is the user-unfriendliness of searching for a specific person's survey responses. It only gives numbers in the drop down menu, and I don't know which person's survey results are which without turning it into an excel sheet.

Google Surveys allows me to know how attendees of an event liked or disliked certain things in the event. For example, as an officer of an academic organization, I was able to gain insight into attendees' perspectives on how certain events went.

"Good, Free Alternative"

What do you like best?

Great functionality for a free product. If you're looking to gather simple feedback with minor customization, Google Surveys offers the same features as more expensive alternatives.

What do you dislike?

You get what you (don't) pay for. Compared to the paid version of Survey Monkey, Google Surveys has much fewer question options and customization features. Most notably, Google Surveys has extremely basic reporting; you'll likely want to export the raw data and build your own analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like other Google products, Surveys is easy to use and intuitive. I would recommend it for gathering and analyzing simple feedback over any other free/paid option on the market. The functionality is somewhat limited, however, so depending on how complex your task is there may be paid services that can do a better job.

Quick, easy to use and incorporated into the Google suite of products. Unfortunately, our corporate firewall has started blocking Google sites so this is becoming more difficult to access.

Google Surveys review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Easy Survey Tool, that is accessible for anywhere!"

What do you like best?

This tool allows you to customize a survey or chose from one of Googles pre-formatted templates. The tool allows you to easily send it to everyone using their email addresses. And then you can easily click "response" to see what everyone filled out. Best part, the survey is saved on Google drive so can be accessed anywhere and is saved automatically.

What do you dislike?

The "format" of the survey is always preset. You can't really change font, overall format or anything like that. The surveys look nice, but they do not allow for 100% customization (which really is not a problem for me but could be for others who are more aesthetically creative). But overall, it is meant to be an easy to use tool, not a complex survey module.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow for color, font, and other customization features that will allow extra detail into surveys.

Collecting any sort of information from your company, school, or group project. Anything from contact information, thoughts on a presentation, etc. They are easy to make and you do not have to take a lot of time to format them or edit them prior to sending out the survey. And then the responses are easily reviewed by the creator. I have used this is a school setting and also a work setting and it works for both!

Google Surveys review by Iris H.
Iris H.

"excelent help to make surveys"

What do you like best?

I loved its facility to make suveys. I made many about learning after a course and everybody answers without problems.

What do you dislike?

I don't find any element that dislike me. Indeed I could work very easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Google Surveys 100%. I knew about it one year ago and inmediatley I began to use. It was excelent to make surveys.

I send to many people a surveys and they answer very easy. I could take estadistic from the surveys very soon and getting results.

Google Surveys review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Software that works for you"

What do you like best?

I can see live responses, embed images and video. I also get a multiple choice grid!! (really effective when checking availability over a period of days or for a number of tasks, which is such a help for me as it reduces the amount of questions I'd plug in into the form

What do you dislike?

The design customization is still pretty limited compared to what's on the market. If the users could change the design to make it look e.g more company orented, it'd be the primary tool we use

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does have some limitations but there are amazing changes that have been made

Getting employee feedback from a lot of people who work at completely different times, without having meetings all over the place

Google Surveys review by Kayla T.
Kayla T.

"I love Google products for quick easy solutions"

What do you like best?

We use Google for quick easy solutions in my office. If we need to survey the crew on things that's what we use. It's quick to set up and everyone knows how to use it.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes. It's easy to set up and even my technologically behind coworkers get how to use it.

We use it mostly to ask questions and have simple answers.

Google Surveys review by Mellyssa D.
Mellyssa D.

"Google Survey Reviews"

What do you like best?

At this point, everyone uses Google in some way. They have expanded drastically in the last couple of years. Not everyone uses every feature. However, I believe Google surveys is a lot simpler than any survey website. You have more options and options to work with. It is easy to send to others with a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

Google surveys is still a little new. Yet, there is still more room for improvement. Maybe add a more ideas for custom designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

With the simplisty of google surveys, you can send it to anyone and any business and super fast loading with ease on any computer, tablet or phone.

Google Surveys review by Sandra O.
Sandra O.

"Gets the basic work done! "

What do you like best?

We majorly have used Google surveys in-house to get staff opinions on daily issues affecting the company. It has always been effective, as our staffs are able to respond to these team surveys anonymously, thus eliminating chaos and confusion which could potentially arise from an exercise like that, if not done properly.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it isn't as feature rich as a tool like Surveymonkey, however it gets the job done and am I okay with that? Obviously, I am.

At my company, management has used Google surveys as a means to stay abreast with the thinking of the staff population on every company policy and activity. Thus, ensuring management and the team are on the same page.

Google Surveys review by User

"Really easy and basic survey form to use"

What do you like best?

Its free and very easy to use. You can ask a few quick questions from your customers and be done with it. No need to spend too much time or effort trying to get some quick feedback.

What do you dislike?

There aren't as many features or analytical capabilities as some of the other softwares.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an awesome free tool to use if you just want something really basic and straightforward to collect responses/feedback from your customers. If you're looking for something with more features in regards to response types and analytics, you'll want to for another type of form or survey creation software.

It's been a really quick and easy way to get feedback from my customers on the fly

Google Surveys review by Administrator

"A Simple to Use Form - Free of Charge & Fits Most Needs"

What do you like best?

Like most survey application, Google Form is very much covered most of the basic functions. It has simple short answer, multiple choice, checkbox, drop option, multi-grid choice/ checkbox and the one I like the most is file upload. It also has a nice format for date and time.

You also can link a video (thanks to Youtube), images, separate the questionnaires into multiple sections and review the responses in only one tab away.

If you just want to create a teaser, Google Form also can create a quiz with limit answer per account (Google login required).

In simple terms, Google form is a good and simple way to collect email addresses or to generate quick and tidy simple formatted survey to your audiences.

What do you dislike?

It starts with limited customization on generating questions. If you like to create if - then actions, this is probably not for you. Customization of the form is also limited. You can pick the header image (preset) and colors, but font sizes / types. It reminds me of AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) which Google sets such the parameters so it will flow optimally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a quick and simple to use survey, Google Form may be right for you. It is very intuitive , free to use, easy to share and looks professional.

If you just want to create a straight questionnaires, simple to checkbox or pick the multiple choices, this Google Form is absolutely yours. It is FREE and pretty quick to setup. It is almost nothing can go wrong.

We are using this for our internal survey, quick contest feedbacks and other special events,

Google Surveys review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Tools for Focusing Marketing Strategies "

What do you like best?

The interface of Google surveys is incredibly easy to understand, and the tool provides interesting and valuable results.

What do you dislike?

I wish more insight could be provided as to why Google Surveys provides me with contrary information when also using additional survey and research partners, such as Forrester.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't recommend this software for any super in-depth results, but if you have a great research team who knows what to do with the quick info that Google surveys can provide, it's great for making a point to pivot a campaign or back up your points to a client.

This is a fantastic way to pull some quick and casual feedback regarding general audience mood around current topics and campaigns.

Google Surveys review by Thomas K.
Thomas K.

"Using surveys to set up instrument lesson signup for music program "

What do you like best?

That I can request info; people fill out from their own device or home, and then I can export all their info to excel file or other sources that I desire.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any complains or dislikes for surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s great and will definitely simply your life!

I am drastically cutting down on paperwork with my music program and I am also keeping everything neatly together in one place. Simpler to start off the school year too!

Google Surveys review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"You can never go wrong with google!!!"

What do you like best?

First of all, google is THE best. They are the leader in research and used by thosaunds daily. Google surveys is actually fun to use because it is so easy to set up, run, and use. Collecting info via survey is just another great tool at work we use to make reporting super easy.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing and glad to say that! Everything has been so far so good and havent run into any problems or mishaps. Runs fast and easy to use. No problems!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once again you can not go wrong with googlem it is excellent and highly recommended to use!!!

We use it to collect information to help us with our reporting and for the timeshare part of the company. Information is needed on every client and destination. This information makes our reporting super easy and for that we love it.

Google Surveys review by Modupe D.
Modupe D.

"Requires little technical knowledge to use."

What do you like best?

I like how data generated from this tool can be displayed graphically in pie charts, graphs etc

It comes with a short learning curve and great support for whenever we run into problems,as we are able to find answers on Google search engine. Also requires little technical knowledge to get started with.

What do you dislike?

Will be great if Google could provide a dedicated support team for users of this program ,ensuring we don't spends hours non-stop looking for needed answers on Google search engine.

'Google survey enable us know what our clients ,customers and partners think about our product offerings. We also use it to randomly sample staff opinion on company policies.

Google Surveys review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Best free survey software out there"

What do you like best?

The price is right - free. Very intuitive to write questions and make the design look good. Always end up with a (relatively) professional looking survey.

What do you dislike?

Good for simple survey, meh on complex ones. Doesn't use logic branches to code questions according to previous answers. Sometimes too simplstic for what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good way if you are just dipping your feet into surveys

White book cover looks better, which title works better, pain points for certain issues

Google Surveys review by Tyler B.
Tyler B.

"get's the job done"

What do you like best?

This is an easy way to ask our colleagues or clients questions, and have their answers applied to directly to them. It's simple to work with the collected data.

What do you dislike?

It'd be nice to be able to mess with the aesthetic components of the surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good way to facilitate inter-company feedback.

It allows us to gain customer feedback in developing new services for our clients.

Google Surveys review by Agency
Agency

"Google Surveys are nice because they're Google"

What do you like best?

It's convenient to use this platform because many of us, myself included, use other Google platforms on a daily (or sometimes hourly) basis. In that regard, it really comes in handy to use Google Surveys before other survey tools.

What do you dislike?

I have used other survey platforms that are far easier and more intuitive to me than Google Surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test out a variety of free survey platforms first. Then choose a paid option that worked best for you in trial version or as the free standard version.

I have tried gathering client feedback after extensive campaigns. It is easier to collect this information via survey and I find that they are more likely to click on the link I send and take the survey than they are to respond directly to my emails. As long as I get the information, and get it quickly, I am happy.

Google Surveys review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Google Surveys get the job done"

What do you like best?

I like using google forms because it has an Easy interface to navigate and allows user to collect data and organize it in a manner that enables analytical thinking and feedback to reflect business needs.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to customize it a bit more to be a bit more appealing to the user and also expand the form to be full screen instead of middle of the page

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is similar to one drive and to survey monkey but i suppose more cost effective if you are not working with a big budget and still want to collect data in a survey format

I like user-generated feedback when making policy changes or exploring new benefits for the company because there is nothing set up better for success than when you poll the people that are the ones enabling your business to run smoothly. Listen to your people but give them an anonymous place to offer their feedback if they do not feel comfortable directly offering it up.

Google Surveys review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Easy Survey Options for Every Day Use"

What do you like best?

I create surveys frequently and it's always so easy to use. I can share my survey with co-workers and send it to numerous people to take. I love how fluid the product is and that they thought about the user's experience. I can easily move questions around, require answers and look at analytics. The interface is very easy to understand and I've never had issues with using the product.

What do you dislike?

The survey is not extremely advanced, as compared to other survey makers. It doesn't give you advanced options for creating questions. It also doesn't allow for conditional formatting, which I like to use often. Also, not sure if there is an option for reminders but that would be a great addition as well. It can also be confusing when sending to someone to take the survey as opposed to building out the survey further. It would be great to have a "publish" button or make it a bit more clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

I frequently need to receive feedback from employees, customers and event staff. I use surveys to get a quick poll of everyone's thoughts. It's important that I can analyze the data quickly and review it, comparing to my past surveys and across employees. I love that I can see when employees have taken the survey immediately and can review individual responses or grouped together.

Google Surveys review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Simplistic, Easy Setup, and Easy Results Gathering"

What do you like best?

Overall the best thing about Google Surveys is that it's easy to setup. It's easy to input questions by type and the output looks good. You can use standard radio dials, checkboxes, and even grids, and scales to account for most response types. The final form/survey also can be customized to fit your business' look and feel. The results at the end of the survey period are easy to read and gain insights from.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular I don't like. I would suggest adding more robust functionally for questions that lead to other questions (i.e. if you answer a question a certain way you are given more questions to related to your answer).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing at the moment.

Trying to gather customer feedback about products they've used. The form is easy to share with a short link. I see the results as they role in and have been a been able to use them to make product improvements.

Google Surveys review by Irene T.
Irene T.

"very useful and easy to spread"

What do you like best?

I like Google Surveys beacuse you can easily send it, beacuse google is a worldwide platform, also I appreciate the minimal look: Furthermore i isn't heavy at all when you're filling the paper. I like that you can connect to google drive

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it isn't that intuitive when you need to create a chart

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for support if you need anything

I realized interviews for unversity duties

Google Surveys review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Google Surveys Review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility in types of questions you can ask-- likert scale, multiple choice, true false, short answer, or long answer. I have found this useful when creating more complex research surveys in my lab. This has allowed us to ask a wider variety of questions to respondents and gather more diverse amounts of data. The freedom from these different question types has surpassed the abilities of other software and is more user-friendly than systems such as Qualtrics.

What do you dislike?

There is not much flexibility when adding images to the survey. You can't resize images as I would like to. It would be nice to have the ability to adjust images to be smaller so that an image can complement a question, or be part of a question, instead of taking up a large amount of space on the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The data formatting you get from Google surveys is optimal for researchers and analysts. It falls into a spreadsheet, ready to go into data analysis interfaces or be manipulated in Excel.

I have used google surveys for research projects to reach a large number of people and have data aggregated concisely in one place, in an organized fashion. It puts data directly into a Google sheet that makes data analysis so much easier. I am able to transfer this data directly into Microsoft excel or other analytical tools such as Tableau, IBM SPSS, R, and SQL. It's incredible what organized output an do to the time savings in a lab setting with multiple projects being worked on at once.

Google Surveys review by User in Internet

"Quick and Easy Survey Software!"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys is a great way to create a decent survey for free. It's very intuitive and on my first try, I was able to put together a comprehensive survey to collect audience demographics/psychographics. It allows you to choose different question options to meet your needs and you can collect the data right easily all through a Google account. There are also different themes you can choose from or add your own images to personalize the survey.

What do you dislike?

It's a pretty solid tool and there isn't much I dislike about Google Surveys if anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend giving this software a shot before paying for another survey software, especially if already using other Google products. Google Surveys integrates easily with other tools such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, etc.

I've used it to create surveys for the purpose of creating buyer personas by collecting demographic and psychographic data.

Google Surveys review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"Great and simple resource"

What do you like best?

Super easy to create, send, and review results form surveys.

What do you dislike?

Hard to think of, does what it’s advertised to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s hard to think of an easier way to crater a survey, send it out, and review the results. Very pleased.

We use it to gather feedback on conferences, events and needs in our organization. We also use it to enter new potential volunteers who might show up at an event.

Google Surveys review by Izzy S.
Izzy S.

"Easy to use on backend/Easy to fill out!"

What do you like best?

I like that on the user end (which I interface with), it’s easy and simple to fill out. You’ll always know when you complete the survey too, it loads a page that confirms it shortly after you submit I do like that on the backend, it’s easy to get results from as well.

It’s also free!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I guess every company tries to stretch themselves thin and have many different products, but as long as it’s a secure site like I believe there’s nothing wrong with it.

Easy to communicate with a GMAIL-based company and it’s free. It is a solid product.

Google Surveys review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Google Surveys Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I have the ability to set a questionnaire for people to enter. In doing this I am able to gain viable information for what the people who are taking my survey are thinking about the questions I am asking,

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the survey forces me to have questions be answered 1-10 no other way. If I could change that it would be easier for surveyors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please switch from 1-10 to other options when I want my survey participants to ask more questions.

Business problems that I am solving are what my client group is thinking about certain topics that correlate with the business.

Google Surveys review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Simple, Easy, Useful"

What do you like best?

Google surveys is a great tool if you are trying to measure customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about, it is easy to use and produces good data. You may run into a problem if you are using their freemium version, they due charge based on certain questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest researching your different survey products, they have a great freemium model, but if you are looking for more variety and complex survey tool this may not be the best tool for you.

We are able to obtain a better scope of customer satisfaction through our customized surveys. We have been able to recover trends through survey feedback and data.

Google Surveys review by Agency
Agency

"Great free survey that's easy to use and set up "

What do you like best?

Google Surveys is very easy to use which has allowed us to develop surveys that even clients can easily update and interpret the data.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations are found in the set up of the form.... For example, conditional logic is not really easy to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, it's very easy to use and clients tend to like the user interference

Various really.... For us it helps with the discovery phase of certain product and service launches and/or offerings. It also helps us some clients with event planning and choosing themes, dates, etc.

Google Surveys review by Kayla M.
Kayla M.

"So many uses!"

What do you like best?

Google surveys allows me to ask a variety of questions. I can ask students, co-workers, and anyone really to complete the survey.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely some thought needed when creating the survey, as a variety of question types can be created, and one must consider which questions type is most effective what you are asking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and data compilation can be automatic!

No real business problems, but always looking for ways to reach a larger crows to complete the survey. Some benefits include the data compiling, which can be done automatically and is easy to understand.

Google Surveys review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy and Effective"

What do you like best?

I have used Google Surveys in so much of my education and work. It's so easy to use. I've used it in my organizational structure as well as to conduct surveys with my clients.

What do you dislike?

I think there are definitely things that can be added to the programming. I think there are always ways to continue improving the software for the users. I would like to see Google Surveys used more in a educational setting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would love to implement the use of Google Surveys in more of my graduate school environment. I think it's an easy piece of software that more schools and universities need to use.

I work at a medium-sized nonprofit organization, and we use Google Surveys for work with our colleagues and clients on a regular basis to assess our client care.

Google Surveys review by Fanny Z.
Fanny Z.

"Easiest Parent Surveys Ever!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy access best, to be honest being able to copy and paste a link to share the survey is a time saver.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything that I disliked about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used multiple brands to conduct surveys and Google beats my second favorite SurveyMonkey hands down. Simply easier layout and fast convenient access.

Parent feedback is very important to us and we are able to send the survey through email and texts. We can easily review the survey results and implement any improvement we get out of the data in the surveys.

Google Surveys review by Carmole S.
Carmole S.

"A neat experience for begginners"

What do you like best?

What I would point as Google Surveys strength is the ease of us and as a consequence the easy integration into any existing workflow pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Besides being slightly too simplistic, it's visual design leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as a stepping stone before diving into a more complete program for surveying.

Getting new hires on board as fast as we can. That's the selling point of Google Surveys. They are used to Google Suite Programs so it's an easy fit for most.

Google Surveys review by Yuraima M A.
Yuraima M A.

"Excellent and friendly platform"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys is an excellent tool that in the organization of which I am a part, has been used in innumerable opportunities to investigate the level of satisfaction of the leaders with respect to the launch of new technological tools or new processes in Human Resources.

What do you dislike?

It could be said that sometimes the limit of ten questions per survey generates dissatisfaction in those who need to deepen a little more in the opinion of the clients.

It was possible to collect quickly and efficiently the opinion of the leaders of the organization about their satisfaction with the Human Resources products.

Google Surveys review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to craft your surveys, the custom colors, and the ability to embed it into an email to send to people to fill out directly from their email without having to go to a separate link.

What do you dislike?

I wish the visuals were a little more appealing, but they aren't bad.

Employee engagement, customer satisfaction/NPS, company events, etc.

Google Surveys review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Google Surveys "

What do you like best?

The best part of google surveys is the simple layout and positive user experience.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked about Google Surveys. There are limited other options in this space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It should be researched and tested out before purchasing to see if it will help your needs. However, it is a quality and reliable program that has never given me any trouble.

Google Surveys have solved past problems by collecting and organizing data needed in order to gather opinions from multiple participants. It is a reliable tool and should be considered for personal or business usage,

Google Surveys review by Adriana R.
Adriana R.

"Perfect to Get Feedback from Your Customers"

What do you like best?

I love how they can easily aggregate data, like customer satisfaction and user preferences so easily. For example, I can see which logo my customers would respond better to.

What do you dislike?

I would like if they could give me a bigger audience to send the poll to, to get a broader sense of response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There isn‘t much setup required for the Surveys, which is great, and can show up right next to your ads. But, if you are a small business, there won‘t be that much data afterwards.

Dealing with the introduction of the website representing a personal trainer.

Google Surveys review by Sean Z.
Sean Z.

"google Surveys"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys can help me to create the survey easily, and I am able to send the link to everyone in the office who need to do the survey and collect the data easily, without go to every individuals ask for them to fill out the survey.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislike about the Google Survey. It is wonderful app to use.

I am working in a big company with many employees, so Google Surveys can help me to send the Surveys to everyone in the office in one second.

Google Surveys review by Vasu G.
Vasu G.

"Another powerful google application"

What do you like best?

Google Surveys help me to create surveys very easily, hassle-free and a lot faster. Also, there are so many filters and options to further create and organize a healthy survey free of cost.

What do you dislike?

The unavailability of the application for mobile devices or as an optimized web application for mobile users to access survey report and control it.

Collecting large amounts of data that is further used for big data and machine learning projects and to know about users point of view about our events and hospitality.

Google Surveys review by Administrator

"Easy surveys easy date recording "

What do you like best?

Everything ! It's easy to use you can set up and launch a survey in under a hour . Data collection and forecasting is easy and easy to transfer to a spreadsheet. It allows us to collect market data and after visit evaluations quickly and simply.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really it's a great platform and program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore and don't be afraid to play around with settings.

I've noticed that it doesn't take nearly as long to upload data into a spreadsheet and analyze it quickly or help forecast furture sales with the data received.

Google Surveys review by Administrator

"Crea encuestas de una manera muy fácil"

What do you like best?

Es gratis y muy fácil de usar.Se pueden hacer encuestas rápidas para valorar la satisfacción de tus clientes.No requiere grandes conocimientos informáticos y la interfaz es sencilla

What do you dislike?

Estoy intentando ser crítico pero no consigo encontrarle ningún defecto,Google Surveys es la mejor herramienta del mercado

Recommendations to others considering the product

Esta herramienta es increible y además es gratuita,es muy de fácil crear encuestas para saber en qué aspectos mejorar

Hemos podido sabe lo que piensan nuestros clientes de una forma muy fácil,así sabemos en que cosas mejorar

Google Surveys review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Google Surveys are the best around..."

What do you like best?

The ease of using the site in comparison to everything else on the market today. Also the integration with our CRM and other software.

What do you dislike?

Very little. There could be more options when using the drop down tabs OR an option to add your own field when applicable. Downloading reports has some kinks as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better ease in adding applicable links into emails we send out clients

Needed to add in surveys to our clientele to make sure we are consistently delivering services they need. Love the ease at which this can be done!

Google Surveys review by taewoong  K.
taewoong K.