- You can integrate almost any custom Java script on your website without additional development,
just insert Google Tag Mager code once
- Track goals on your website in Google Analytics justi with several clicks in Google Tag Manager with the tracking of mouse clicks, following links and etc.
- It's the most simple way to integrate Google Analytics to your website, track events and send them to GA
- Integrate static and dynamic Adwords Remarketing in Tag Manager without help of the web developer
- Integrate Facebook Pixel code and custom events to track user interaction with the website and track efficiency of your campaigns in Facebook
- Create and send custom events to Google Analytics, so you can track clicks on buttons, sending forms, customer watching videos, etc.
- It's not easy to use for the first time and also requires some technical knowledge about Java scripts if you need to track custom events
- It's not so easy to debug tags on complex websites
Google Tag Manager simplifies adding scripts to your website. It's the most simple and convinient way to integrate services like Google Analytics, Adwords remarketing, Facebook Pixel, Hotjar tracking without help of web developer
- Integrate any kind of scripts and custom HTML code without additional web development to your website, you need just to insert Google Tag Manager code once
- Easy to integrate Google Analytics, Adwords Remarketing tags, Hotjar and other pre-defined services
- Track events like mouse clicks, links clicks, scroll depth and other user activities