Google+

Google+ aims to make sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Check out Circles, Events and Hangouts, just a few of the things we've been working on.

Work for Google+?

Learning about Google+?

Google+ Reviews

Ask Google+ a Question
Showing 83 Google+ reviews
Google+ review by <span>crystal e.</span>
crystal e.

Great for everything

What do you like best?

I really like the calendars, and email. These functions are great when communicating in private. It makes it so every individual can organize their own lists of individuals in their contacts. On this site, it also allows you create circles. Circles are just your contacts, in which you can place them in a list. This program also allows you to search things too. This is an amazing program for employees, employers, and really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything negative to say about this program. Everything is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this program to everyone. It is so easy to use and it will make life so much easier for everyone to have everything so organized. I have no other recommendations other than... invest in this program.

We use Google Plus at my work. We use it to communicate amongst one another. I love how the service allows the conversations to be private. Also, this service is great for creating documents as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Google+
Google+ review by <span>Audrius P.</span>
Audrius P.

Somehow not very comfortable

What do you like best?

The best part it has multiple columns in home page, so You can scroll faster and check more news in the feed. I think that is better than other social networks.

What do you dislike?

Before update when You are in the page and press on search field, the page somehow reloads. Now after the update when You tipe something in the search, the suggestion appers, and if You press the wheel on the suggestion, it does nothing. on other social networks it opens the suggested link in other tab, so no need to press it and make a new search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ver hand when You have a lof of news in your feed and want to scroll them fast to find the most relevant one since it had multiple columns per page.

We are comunicating with our users, updating them with the new products and events.

What Social Networks solution do you use?

Google+ review by <span>Nurit R.</span>
Nurit R.

Social Media Initiative by Google

What do you like best?

Easy profile sharing using Url . Google+ follows Google product standards in therms of collaboration and content sharing. Google+ reviews affects Google ranking for any topic/product . This can be an SEO effort.

Customized content sharing option is also available among group members.

What do you dislike?

Not much popular as other social media tools like linkedin, facebook or twitter.

Lack in feature like member chat , endorsement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create your profile here , an add in your web presence , nothing much.

We have been using Google+ for our web present profile setup as company entity as well as individuals.

Contents are easily shareable among other web application.

Google+ review by User in Financial Services

Must Have

What do you like best?

I like best that having a Google+ profile exposes us to so many new clients. It is part of our extensive SEO (search engine optimization) program. Keeping our Google+ profile up to date, accurate and filled with important information, helps to maintain our integrity and keeps us recognizable to both Google and clients. I also like how easy Google+ makes it to find photos and articles of things that are important or relevant to you. It is a huge database with so much information that it is one of the first places I go for relevant information on both topics and clients alike. It is great that you can easily use Google+ to share anything that you find with your contacts - making it convenient - all without leaving the platform.

What do you dislike?

There isn't not much to say bad about Google+ except for the fact that I feel they were a little late to the "party" with creating this social interface. Therefor, not as many people/businesses have a Google+ profile compared to other, similar social networking companies. I also dislike that I don't have control over who can follow me. I would include more information if I had control over those who were able to follow/access my profile information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in increasing awareness and/or marketing, Google+ is an excellent tool. While not as many people have a Google+ profile - many people do - since it is a free service, why wouldn't you have an account? It is yet another great and free way to raise that company awareness.

Even if it is not at the same level as some other social interfaces, it is still a great and easy way to create publicity and get information out about our company - therefor, it is still important for a business to have a Google+ account. It has also helped greatly with our SEO (search engine optimization). The more information that we include in our Google+ profile, the more legitimate we look on the Google search engine. Overall, Google+ helps increase awareness for our company.

Google+ review by <span>Matthew K.</span>
Matthew K.

Do or die

What do you like best?

Well it isn't so much that I "love" Google plus, it is necessary for our clients to be on there so we help them set up their profile as part of a comprehensive SEO program.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you kind of "need" to be on Google +, no one really uses it as Facebook pretty much holds weight for business "pages" but it does help the SEO process for the small/med size businesses that we work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use it. Not because it's great but because you need to be on there. It's a small part of a bigger picture but an important one.

We are supporting our clients by setting up their Google + pages

Google+ review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

Google Plus

What do you like best?

Google plus is a great place to share photos with family and friends. A effortless way to share moments. not only can you use it for personal use, you can also use it for business. Creating communities for your co workers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this particular social media platform not everyone has joined Google Plus yet and if wanting to use it, you must invite everyone to set up a profile first.

I believe the best business problem solving part of Google plus is the communities page. this is where you can create a community page for all your coworkers. A central place you can share post, documents and chat with each other. also great for when working on a project with multiple people.

Learning about Google+?

* We monitor all Google+ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.