GoSpotCheck

GoSpotCheck

GoSpotCheck streamlines the data collection process by saving reps time in the field and giving management a powerful, easy-to-digest reporting dashboard.

Work for GoSpotCheck?

Learning about GoSpotCheck?

GoSpotCheck Reviews

Ask GoSpotCheck a Question
Showing 45 GoSpotCheck reviews
GoSpotCheck review by <span>Sean K.</span>
Sean K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

One of the most valuable tools for collecting market intelligence

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy-to-use survey design interface - the content is only limited by your imagination. We used to have to pay third party companies tens of thousands of dollars to do what GoSpotCheck easily accomplishes in far less time.

What do you dislike?

It's not entirely compatible between business partners (e.g. brokers) even if they subscribe to the same tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is such a convenient tool and easily fills a void that has existed in the industry for decades. If you have in-market employees/business partners and have ever needed to collect data on store variables, this is the perfect solution.

I specifically use the tool in a Category Management capacity - it's a way to direct our field teams to collect specific information at the store level which is quickly and effectively consolidated into a summary for easy analysis. I have been able to use it to make specific customer recommendations as to shelving, assortment, and other marketing variables that subsequently resulted in sales increase.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoSpotCheck
GoSpotCheck review by <span>Diana H.</span>
Diana H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy to access and upload store checks

What do you like best?

It refreshes and shows me the stores closest to my current location. I like that it keeps track of my mission at the store and that I can add pictures and descriptions plus any additional comments.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing to keep track of the items I have selected as not in the shelf, because then it adds another information window and I can no longer distinguish between a completed task and an incomplete task

I can prioritize better as I focus on the main items I need to see in the shelf. I can ask the store personnel for a specific item I am looking for and have them find it in their system to either reorder or add to the shelf

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

GoSpotCheck review by <span>Chris C.</span>
Chris C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Time saving task validation with photographic & geolocated documentation.

What do you like best?

Speed and accuracy of data collection, with easy photo reporting using the photo filter.

What do you dislike?

Account maintenance, creating place groups. I am well versed in data clensing and still manage to create duplicate accounts when uploading a csv file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with your sales rep or customer success manager and demo it live in your workplace. You will buy the service.

The Photo Filter is the #1 most useful feature that I have ever used on this or any other platform. It has taken my recap time for sales incentive documentation from 3-4 hours to less than 15 min. The cost savings for my time alone is a huge win for my company.

GoSpotCheck review by Administrator
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy to use and effective in managing from afar

What do you like best?

I like that we can get instant data on focused initiatives even when we are hundreds of miles away. I use it as a location finder, as well, for when I'm out of town and need to get to the nearest cafe quickly. Lots of great uses for the GoSpotCheck app!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, sometimes the addresses for locations are wrong but that's nothing major

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing comes to mind

I support the manager of bakers and it's easy for me to see how we are doing with product quality and keeping our cafes clean. The ease of use of the app is a huge win in getting everyone, even those who aren't so savvy with technology, to be able to complete missions.

GoSpotCheck review by <span>Erin T.</span>
Erin T.

I love GoSpotCheck

What do you like best?

A few of the aspects of GSC I like the best: It's available in an app so I am able to carry my phone as opposed to the ipad. Every checklist get a score. I have the ability to chose a location and observe all checklists done in that location by everyone in our company. Lastly, I like the ease of emailing completing audits.

What do you dislike?

I really cant think of anything I dislike. Its convenient ad easy to use.

Because the audits are stored, we are able to better tack observations being done on our staff. We are also able to cut down on paper usage because in the past all the observations were printed out and kept in employee files.

GoSpotCheck review by <span>Paul C.</span>
Paul C.

Amazing Application

What do you like best?

I love being able to pull real time data. This allows me to better provide information to our clients in a very fast and efficient way.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have yet to run into an issue with GSC that would be considered "bad". The support team and the application work flawlessly in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really get familiar with your Admin capabilities. There is so much you can do that's just a few clicks away.

It helps us with better understanding shipping / package count trends with our clients and also getting feed back from the client via "survey missions". Setting up the email notification filter for "hot topic" items has been amazing with addressing in a timely fashion.

Learn more about GoSpotCheck

GoSpotCheck Videos

Learning about GoSpotCheck?

* We monitor all GoSpotCheck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.