GoSquared

GoSquared enables businesses to understand and communicate with their customers.

Work for GoSquared?

Showing 32 GoSquared reviews
GoSquared review by <span>Marline F.</span>
Marline F.

Good analytics resource

What do you like best?

GoSquared has allowed us to fully understand our marketing efforts from countless sources. Being in real time, it also allows us to immediately respond to increased activity on our site and invest more hands in the deck with support requests. Honestly, I'm not sure what we would have done without it.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to easily track users who are not JavaScript users. I know that the data will be extremely inaccurate with tracking them using other means, such as embedded images, but at least they will be caught in a very unobtrusive and confidential form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend a useful application. Good performance, which really cares. All the tools for the operation of your site. And we are always ready to provide strong support.

This platform helps us understand and develop our important indicators. In addition, we will track our visitors, users and customers on any device. We work with great attention to our better deals.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoSquared
GoSquared review by <span>Erna D.</span>
Erna D.

Do not miss a single customer

What do you like best?

You can answer visitors' questions in live chat, this will allow you to always have a connection with customers. The program shows the number of visitors in real time. It is also possible to see all customer data and their contacts on one page. You can quickly view all the information about the customers. It is possible to quickly sort out the clients you need and send them a message or a proposal. Excellent opportunities for analytics. You always have all the necessary information about your site.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more updates and improvements to the program. And so, the program works well without failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoSquared better, cheaper, and more useful than competitors. If you have any questions about the work, then feel free to ask their support team, they are always in touch.

Since we put GoSquared in, our sales have been grouse up. Before I had a mess on the site, I could not track visitors, and with the help of this program it became easy.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

GoSquared review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

Keep your customers around you.

What do you like best?

It is wonderful to use live chat. I have big opportunity to convert visitors into clients. The better way that I can message my visitors and clients is faster and nature than speaking through email. I have the ability automatically collect all the information on my contacts and customers jointly in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any bad problems with that software which can harm my work. More important that I see a productive work in our group. The platform works good and doesn't have minuses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I recommend this software. The GoSquared you will have daily email reports. GoSquared will always makes it easy to report on your site productivity. Great accession to Inbox for iOS and Android. With this product, all your sales will grow for sure.

We have unbelievable opportunity to see what sites are sending visitors to our site and be ready to connect the dialogue. The best thing about this platform that GoSquared analytics display us every visitor on our site in real-time. We are looking to them as leads with key information such as their location or the pages they're viewing. Great solution to increase our sales trade.

GoSquared review by <span>Tyson D.</span>
Tyson D.

Very useful for everyone.

What do you like best?

I can make a simple report on our website productivity. Also, it is a great to have an email report every day. I'm glad that a working dashboard very understandable whole team. Better option to increase our business.

What do you dislike?

I have to say that all working tools are work well. In the live chat never had a disconnect. Generally, the product is really powerful and will be always ready to assist you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software make your work will be very effective. You will have a big choice of working tools which will always help you to make a better way ow working process. I recommend it to you.

This platform helps us to understand and develop our important metrics. Also, let us track our visitors, users, and clients on any kind of device. We are working with a big focus on our higher quality trades.

GoSquared review by <span>Marietta C.</span>
Marietta C.

Great to have everything in real time.Good solution for a live chat.

What do you like best?

Work becomes more interesting.It is good to use live chat. Helps a lot to make more clients. As I can cooperate and answer very fast. Also, I like to work on feedback which I got from customers.

What do you dislike?

I like that I have a chance to work more comfortable. Great that I have a good quality of connection which is really good to work online. The live chat is working well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is nice.Working good. Here you will find good tools which you need. Good and friendly support service. Good to use. Good to make a strong working platform.

Our work becomes better. We can control all working process by having feedback from our customers. The powerful side to work harder and effective. Helps a lot.

GoSquared review by <span>Millard C.</span>
Millard C.

The Best Live Chat ever

What do you like best?

I feel so open by knowing that I can have more customers through living chat.Definitely, my conversation will increase. Slightly easy to import all my contacts.I like that I have from people feedback to improve my website.

What do you dislike?

Honest, I like everything that is coming with.Very clear and fast chat.They have the best polite support.They care about you with high quality.Great solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend. Great solution.Very useful.Good performance who really care. All tools for making your site work.And all the time ready to give strong support.

Gives more attention to focus on team quality.Want admit that with feedback very good to improve work on site.It's always was a good thing to know from people what is good or bad etc.

Learning about GoSquared?

* We monitor all GoSquared reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.