GoSquared

GoSquared enables businesses to understand and communicate with their customers.

Work for GoSquared?

Learning about GoSquared?

GoSquared Reviews

Ask GoSquared a Question
Showing 33 GoSquared reviews
GoSquared review by <span>Marline F.</span>
Marline F.

"Good analytics resource"

What do you like best?

GoSquared has allowed us to fully understand our marketing efforts from countless sources. Being in real time, it also allows us to immediately respond to increased activity on our site and invest more hands in the deck with support requests. Honestly, I'm not sure what we would have done without it.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to easily track users who are not JavaScript users. I know that the data will be extremely inaccurate with tracking them using other means, such as embedded images, but at least they will be caught in a very unobtrusive and confidential form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend a useful application. Good performance, which really cares. All the tools for the operation of your site. And we are always ready to provide strong support.

This platform helps us understand and develop our important indicators. In addition, we will track our visitors, users and customers on any device. We work with great attention to our better deals.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoSquared
GoSquared review by <span>Erna D.</span>
Erna D.

"Do not miss a single customer"

What do you like best?

You can answer visitors' questions in live chat, this will allow you to always have a connection with customers. The program shows the number of visitors in real time. It is also possible to see all customer data and their contacts on one page. You can quickly view all the information about the customers. It is possible to quickly sort out the clients you need and send them a message or a proposal. Excellent opportunities for analytics. You always have all the necessary information about your site.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more updates and improvements to the program. And so, the program works well without failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoSquared better, cheaper, and more useful than competitors. If you have any questions about the work, then feel free to ask their support team, they are always in touch.

Since we put GoSquared in, our sales have been grouse up. Before I had a mess on the site, I could not track visitors, and with the help of this program it became easy.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

GoSquared review by <span>Sunny L.</span>
Sunny L.

"I love it!"

What do you like best?

This software provides real-time website analytics and it's something that I love. We are able to understand more and get more detailed information. It is really easy to set up and use and the customer service is always nice.

What do you dislike?

I think pricing can get way too high, but overall it's a good software and I can't think about something I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the best softwares my company has tried so far, it's something that everyone needs to try out because it's so easy to set up and the features are amazing.

With GoSquared we can get more detailed information and real-time analytics, we can enjoy doing the work of analyzing and understanding everything with this software. One of the benefits this software provides is that we can see what are our most active pages.

GoSquared review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

"Keep your customers around you."

What do you like best?

It is wonderful to use live chat. I have big opportunity to convert visitors into clients. The better way that I can message my visitors and clients is faster and nature than speaking through email. I have the ability automatically collect all the information on my contacts and customers jointly in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any bad problems with that software which can harm my work. More important that I see a productive work in our group. The platform works good and doesn't have minuses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I recommend this software. The GoSquared you will have daily email reports. GoSquared will always makes it easy to report on your site productivity. Great accession to Inbox for iOS and Android. With this product, all your sales will grow for sure.

We have unbelievable opportunity to see what sites are sending visitors to our site and be ready to connect the dialogue. The best thing about this platform that GoSquared analytics display us every visitor on our site in real-time. We are looking to them as leads with key information such as their location or the pages they're viewing. Great solution to increase our sales trade.

GoSquared review by <span>Tyson D.</span>
Tyson D.

"Very useful for everyone."

What do you like best?

I can make a simple report on our website productivity. Also, it is a great to have an email report every day. I'm glad that a working dashboard very understandable whole team. Better option to increase our business.

What do you dislike?

I have to say that all working tools are work well. In the live chat never had a disconnect. Generally, the product is really powerful and will be always ready to assist you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software make your work will be very effective. You will have a big choice of working tools which will always help you to make a better way ow working process. I recommend it to you.

This platform helps us to understand and develop our important metrics. Also, let us track our visitors, users, and clients on any kind of device. We are working with a big focus on our higher quality trades.

GoSquared review by <span>Marietta C.</span>
Marietta C.

"Great to have everything in real time.Good solution for a live chat."

What do you like best?

Work becomes more interesting.It is good to use live chat. Helps a lot to make more clients. As I can cooperate and answer very fast. Also, I like to work on feedback which I got from customers.

What do you dislike?

I like that I have a chance to work more comfortable. Great that I have a good quality of connection which is really good to work online. The live chat is working well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is nice.Working good. Here you will find good tools which you need. Good and friendly support service. Good to use. Good to make a strong working platform.

Our work becomes better. We can control all working process by having feedback from our customers. The powerful side to work harder and effective. Helps a lot.

GoSquared review by <span>Millard C.</span>
Millard C.

"The Best Live Chat ever"

What do you like best?

I feel so open by knowing that I can have more customers through living chat.Definitely, my conversation will increase. Slightly easy to import all my contacts.I like that I have from people feedback to improve my website.

What do you dislike?

Honest, I like everything that is coming with.Very clear and fast chat.They have the best polite support.They care about you with high quality.Great solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend. Great solution.Very useful.Good performance who really care. All tools for making your site work.And all the time ready to give strong support.

Gives more attention to focus on team quality.Want admit that with feedback very good to improve work on site.It's always was a good thing to know from people what is good or bad etc.

GoSquared review by <span>Kristin S.</span>
Kristin S.

"Better than Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

The user interface is sleek and easy to navigate - which means we are able to quickly analyse our site. All of the most important and relevant information is right there on the dashboard, so I don't need to search through the platform to find the data I need.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is maybe the colour of the background. But in terms of functionality, GoSquared gives us all the data we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try GoSquared for free first, so it's definitely worth a look!

We needed an easy-to-use web analytics platform and were already really burnt out on Google Analytics. GA was overly complicated for our needs. We looked for a platform that would give us useful insights that was easy to set up and monitor. We set up GoSquared in a matter of minutes and we get a great deal of information about our website traffic.

GoSquared review by <span>Hernán S.</span>
Hernán S.

"Awesome service, odd pricing for small sites with a good ammount of users/visitors"

What do you like best?

The most beautiful and easy analytics and data insights you can find your sites. Period.

GoSquared offers a trully wonderful set of features to get reports on your sites:

The real time monitor is a great tool to see your visitors information at the exact time they land on your site.

The trends tool offers almost the same set of features Google Analytics do but with a simpler interface avoiding all the noise created by irrelevant data.

What do you dislike?

There is an awesome free tier for small sites, for unlimited sites. However when your site scales a little bit the prices jumps to $25+ a month. I find the pricing a bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product but be prepared to spend some money when your site scales.

If you find analytics software diffuclt to use or even read, GoSquared is a wonderful alternative to bulky software.

GoSquared review by <span>Kent Y.</span>
Kent Y.

"Easy Implementation, Wealth of Valuable Data"

What do you like best?

When working in a small business, you don't have time to spend figuring out how to get something to work. You need data fast, and you can't be bothered by confusing and time consuming set-ups. GoSquared excels at giving you simple instructions for getting a code snippet onto your webpages, and then the web interface summarises all the captured data beautifully.

We start each week by discussing GoSquared reports on our web traffic, and have been able to better focus our marketing budget on key regions, as well as revise our service offerings based to the data we see.

What do you dislike?

Through no fault of GoSquared, sometimes it is not possible to drill down as far as you might like into the actual visitors to your webpage from one single service. For example, you can get a gross number of what country and where the traffic came from, but you can't drill down into those numbers to figure out exactly, say, what web search terms lead to their click.

Of course, there are other services that offer this level of visibility (for example Google AdWords), so you can get the best view of your clients by using a combination of BOTH GoSquared with another service to drill deeply into precisely where your traffic is coming from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best when used in conjunction with reports from Google AdWords

Our company has the ability to offer a variety of services and programs related to export, as well as transport. One of the challenges we face is knowing which particular products and services are in demand by our client base, because our industry has a lot of inherent volatility in both supply and demand.

By analysing the fresh data we can obtain from GoSquared, we can see exactly what captures the interest of our client base, and then make strategic decisions about our product/service offerings.

GoSquared review by <span>Tobias H.</span>
Tobias H.

"Comprehensive, accessible and modern."

What do you like best?

The interface is extremely modern, slick and usable. Works great with mobile, too. The company seems to be very active in asking what their users want, and enriching the service with constant feature updates. I like the RSS feed import plotting feature to correlate events on the website with user reaction.

What do you dislike?

No way to easily track non-JavaScript users. I know data will be extremly inaccurate with tracking them through other means like embedded images, but at least they would be caught in a very unobstrusive and privacy-centric way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not cheap compared to the "free" offerings, so be sure to really test it. Luckily, that's easy. Ask questions, they are nice folks.

I simply need analytics for my websites. I benefit from the freedom of "free" analytics and thus selling my user's behaviour to third parties.

GoSquared review by <span>Chris O.</span>
Chris O.

"Ok - I'm hooked. I can't stop looking at my GoSquared dashboard"

What do you like best?

I like the granular level of the reporting. I can see instantly who's on the site, where they came from, and what page they're on.

With one extra click I can see how today's comparing with last week/month etc. It provides everything I need at an individual level, without being hidden away like GA tries to do.

What do you dislike?

There's a bunch of stuff in it that I don't use - no big deal, but less is more for me.

With GoSquared:

- I can see how many people are on my site RIGHT NOW - and adjust my server if I need to increase my load

- I can spot odd visitors to the site that came from new referers (sic)

- with a glance I can see what proportion of visitors are Desktop/Mobile

GoSquared review by <span>Reese S.</span>
Reese S.

"Really Informative, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love the easy to understand, valuable insight I get using GoSquared to understand our site interest, traffic, and high value content.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have no issues with GoSquared. Their concerted efforts to improve and build upon sound basic data mining has evolved into an outstanding product we use daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. You will find the ease of use, ease of setup, and ease of disseminating information well worth the very reasonable price point.

We needed to understand traffic origins. Our continental reach was known, and our international reach is important to us. Understanding trends across borders, interests, repeat visits, gives us excellent resources toward refining our web presence and message.

GoSquared review by <span>ronner m.</span>
ronner m.

"Gosquared"

What do you like best?

I love it because it is an application that is responsible for monitoring the traffic of our website with great detail And the best part is that it is Real Time

What do you dislike?

everything is excellent both as design app , nothing disgusts me about this app

Recommendations to others considering the product

100 % recommended as it delivers what it promises . !! very efficient

many benefits obtained with this app as real-time monitoring the flow of my web pages

GoSquared review by <span>Andrea D.</span>
Andrea D.

"The only way to give your users what they need!"

What do you like best?

I love the way that Gosquared allows me to truly see user behaviour in real time and is entirely designed around understanding your customer and being able to turn your business on a sixpence to deliver that.

What do you dislike?

I wish the UI was geared to display contextual information based on what you selected, i.e choosing a particular page would display users and behaviour in regards to it specifically, then click on a user would switch to displaying info about their journey etc etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best and most useful analytics for real time user behaviour

Figuring out what are users do that leads them to purchase a full ongoing membership to our premium content so that we can do more of it or improve it.

GoSquared review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Feel like I should be getting more"

What do you like best?

Extremely intuitive interface. Easy to understand the data for someone who isn't an expert analyst.

What do you dislike?

From my understanding, Google Analytics offers a lot more data and for free. It's possible that I'm simply unable to figure out how to access some of the data I'm looking for (mostly page-level info), but I do feel like this GoSquared offers the bare bones - what's necessary and nothing more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research. Make sure that it has the data you're looking for.

Fast and easy to access the must-know data for my site. I love that I can receive notifications as well if traffic drops or spikes.

GoSquared review by <span>Emma W.</span>
Emma W.

"It's filled in all the blanks"

What do you like best?

GoSquared has allowed us to fully understand our marketing efforts from countless sources. Being real-time, it also allows us to respond immediately to increased activity on our site and put more hands on deck with support requests. Frankly, I'm not sure what we'd do without it.

What do you dislike?

I don't understand some of the features just yet, but this might be because I'm not a techie. I also required help from our devs to set it up, but again, that's probably due to my lack of knowledge that anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you gain users/sell online, GoSquared will help you to understand exactly what your marketing time and spend is going on, and how effective it is. A must in our team.

A major problem for us was understanding our traffic sources and how they act on our site. Another was knowing how many of our users were currently uploading, allowing us to ramp up our workers before a 404 was hit, rather than via an email.

GoSquared review by <span>Giles W.</span>
Giles W.

"Real real-time"

What do you like best?

Having tried out a number of products for real-time tracking including Mixpanel and Google Analytics, we haven't found a product that can match the accuracy of GoSquared.

The ability to visualise our visitor counts and traffic sources (as well as the e-commerce tracking) in literal real-time is a great tool both for monitoring how our individual campaigns are performing (allowing us to react quicker, and spend more efficiently) as well as for improving employee moral - giving them instant gratification for their work!

The recent addition of the People tracking has really taken the product to a whole new level - the power of being able to bucket our users in practically real-time is invaluable, and being able to get right into acquisition source and view the whole journey across multiple sessions through to conversion (and even multiple platforms - web and native app) on an individual visitor level (without it being anonymised as with GA) is great when we want to see how a high value customer found us and interacted with our systems. I can't wait to see where they take that part of the product.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more tools to perform native app tracking across other sources (e.g. Android)

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Try GoSquared and GA live next to each other - you'll immediately notice the difference!

- If you're considering Mixpanel, try tracking some events against users, and you'll soon discover that you can't actually filter your users based on it! Then try it in GoSquared. Takes about 10 seconds to set up :)

- Powers our real-time dashboards in office for campaign and general traffic monitoring

- Gives us insight into individual user journeys and a good overview for routes to purchase

- Gives us a quick way of filtering our users in a really intuitive format

GoSquared review by <span>Brittany W.</span>
Brittany W.

"Okay platform, good customer service"

What do you like best?

I like that they send updates to my inbox each week. It's convenient to not have to log on to the website each week to track general stats. I also like that they allow you to isolate your IP address so you're not tracking traffic for you or your employees.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the dashboard is a little confusing on the website. It's easier to read than Google analytics, but still takes some time to figure out how to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using gosquared.com since 2011 and have communicated with the team and founders several times. They are great to deal with and constantly expanding the features of their platform. It's is great to deal with such a great team. This product is definitely worth looking at and seeing if it fits your business.

We are realizing how people move within our website, which pages garnish more traffic, and other important analytics that are helping us determine how we structure our website and where we place our most important content.

GoSquared review by <span>Jake N.</span>
Jake N.

"I can see how busy all my sites are from one app on one page. Priceless."

What do you like best?

The Overview lets me see all my hosted sites on one page, it lets me see whats busy and what isn't.

What do you dislike?

RSS feeds are no longer working as they used to.

I can see at a glance how busy our infrastructure is without needing to delve into access logs or the server. If a site is featured on a popular blog or TV we can quickly see a spike and react.

GoSquared review by Administrator in Online Media
Administrator in Online Media

"Here. Now. Accurate."

What do you like best?

I deal with many service providers. Be it Amazon, Paypal, or Worldpay, they all seem like big walled gardens if you're in the sh*t and need some help *now*. You have to wiggle your way though multiple layers of (dare I say, usually clueless) levels of support, and eventually you get somewhere. Or not (usually not, btw).

GoSquared is different: they think with you, and are one step ahead a lot of times. Every person in the company I dealt with seemed to have in-depth knowledge about their products, and if they can't provide an answer straight away, they are keen enough to their utmost best to sort it out for you. Yes, I'm a fan-boy. And so should you!

What do you dislike?

There's little issues in reporting that could be improved, but my experience is that the GoSquared team is very much on the ball, and they are continuously improving their interface and reporting. So much so, that they often come up with improvements, acknowledging that how they did things not the right way, before I noticed (even though I knew something want quite right. This proactive approach I like best.

(Not much of a 'dislike', hey?)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to implement, better (and clearer) reporting then G/A. My customers love it!

GoSquared solves the challenge you face when your customer calls you and asks 'how are we doing?'. You can tell (in-depth and) exactly what's going on *right now*. Even better: their API allowed my to write some functions to include 'here and now and hoe much' data into the dashboard for my customers (who typically would call me on X-mas day) so they can frantically refresh and be impressed with themselves (hopefully, usually).

GoSquared review by <span>Matthew N.</span>
Matthew N.

"As Real Time as it gets, and then some"

What do you like best?

I like GoSquared because of its no-nonsense approach to real time web analytics. It's easy implementation and customisation options made it an easy choice for me. Add to that a team of super enthusiastic people working behind the scenes and you have got a tool you know will make your life easier.

The addition of tracking real time data of ecommerce data and individuals closes the loop for me. GoSquared is one of Google Analytics' missing yet extremely essential elements. Since the data is all unsampled your conversion rate figures are all 100% accurate.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to write something I dislike. Sure, the product could use 1 or 2 more features to make it fit my needs even better, such as a real time funnel, but since the GoSquared team have listened to my requirements and have actually worked on some of them lets me know that they listen. How can you dislike someone when they at least listen?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you make use of custom events and track more than just the basic data.

Using Google Analytics gives us some insights into real time usage. I have run into too many issues where the data from Google Analytics was off, especially on an ecommerce level. Using unsampled data from GoSquared helped us fix that problem and let us keep an eye on the data in real time, with real time comparisons, not partial comparisons like Google Analytics displays.

GoSquared review by <span>Kaushik P.</span>
Kaushik P.

"Best in it's class"

What do you like best?

The Real-time: Unlike it's competitors' sudo real-time marketing stunts, GoSquared truly delivers the real-time data one can act upon. It's been perfect for us when promoting our apps across social feeds, quickly find faults in our website, fix them and increase conversions overall.

What do you dislike?

The lack of mobile services which would pair very effectively with their web counterparts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- All others claiming "Real-time" are nowhere close to what GoSquared has been delivering for the past 3 years (possibly more).

- Custom event metrics are an added bonus and you can send any kind of data to it that you can think of under the sun.

- Having real-time traffic data at hand helps us visualize and act upon server capacity, thereby saving us a lot of funds.

- Custom events' data allows us to narrow down problems a customer may face when going through the shopping cart funnel.

- Custom events enable us to find data that would have never been possible with any other solutions, thereby making faster iterations of our products a breeze, without sacrificing quality.

GoSquared review by <span>Andrew S.</span>
Andrew S.

"Gosquared is easy to use, with prompt support"

What do you like best?

Easy setup. Clean, easy to follow dashboard. Clean interface.

What do you dislike?

Some features from Google Analytics are missing. Could be a complete replacement product, but at this stage, both are needed.

Being able to easily see live data of traffic, as opposed to seeing out of date data from Google Analytics.

GoSquared review by <span>Adnan E.</span>
Adnan E.

"GoSquared's realtime dashboard has helped grow our website traffic"

What do you like best?

GoSquared's realtime dashboard is clean, effective and far more detailed than Google Analytics. As a fast-moving media organization, we use GoSquared to tell us what content is performing effectively. It also means we can test headlines and images quickly without having to wait for end-of-the-day reports.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to compete with free (Google Analytics) but GoSquared does start to become slightly more expensive as you use more pageviews. However the team have been incredibly helpful with helping us maximise the product's usage and we're happy to pay to gain such detailed insight into our audience.

We use social platforms like Facebook and Twitter to distribute our content, but we're unable to see how effectively pieces of content perform when we promote on these networks. With GoSquared, we're able to quickly track and monitor content throughout the day and compare the site's performance to previous days and weeks.

GoSquared review by <span>Ally D.</span>
Ally D.

"Great tool with a strong team behind the product"

What do you like best?

I love the fact the team at GoSquared have a real passion for what they do, they are constantly trying to improve the product and never settle, everyone seems to have a real hunger.

What do you dislike?

A lot of Google searches appear as 'Unknown Query'. I appreciate this is not something necessarily within the control of the guys at GoSquared, but rather how Google forwards on requests, but I would like to hear them looking into and coming back to the community to let them know more about it.

I was looking to give my customers a greater insight into what was popular on their website and let them see related search terms.

GoSquared review by <span>Grey P.</span>
Grey P.

"Gosquared"

What do you like best?

is excellent as it offers complete monitoring of our website, has very good plans .. and the best part is that real time

What do you dislike?

Everything is excellent , nothing disgusts me about this program . very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended for those who want efficiency and speed when monitorial your network

It has helped me greatly as I facilitates monitoring of my networks in real time, quickly and easily

GoSquared review by <span>Axel M.</span>
Axel M.

"GoSquared is the heartbeat of our organisation"

What do you like best?

My favourite thing about GoSquared is, of course, how immediate the reporting is on visitors.

What do you dislike?

I have had some issues using the interface in some browsers, particularly the administration side of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try; it becomes addictive to see your instant analytics and trends. It has become the heartbeat of our organisation.

Running an advertising based website, accurate analytics are paramount. Our ability to report to advertisers exactly how many people are looking at our site at any moment is some powerful data. We have been able to increase our brand's weight with such accurate, instant analytics.

GoSquared review by <span>Daniel F.</span>
Daniel F.

"Best service for real-time visitor monitoring!"

What do you like best?

Using GoSquared really helps monitoring our websites in real-time so we can see trends and the activity on social media sites.

What do you dislike?

Disliking features from GoSquared is really hard but one might point out the price for the service which could be considered fairly high considering the fact that there are similar services for free (GA) but in my opinion GoSquared's service is worth paying for.

We monitor traffic spikes on our websites using the automated alerts from GoSquared. This way we can make sure that we deliver the best possible performance for our visitors.

GoSquared review by <span>Mike B.</span>
Mike B.

"My everyday realtime analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Great UI, easy to use, much better realtime analytics experience than Google Analytics.

What do you dislike?

The problem with analytics tools is the amount of fragmentation. In order to get all the data I want, I have to use Mixpanel, Google Analytics, GoSquared - amongst others. This is less of a problem with GoSquared and more indicative of the industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Geckoboard to visualise all of your analytics in one place.

Great understanding of who's online now and how they are interacting with the product and well as some simple high-level analysis on daily/weekly/monthly page information.

GoSquared review by <span>Luke B.</span>
Luke B.

"Co-founder and Creative Director."

What do you like best?

The traffic alerts are super helpful for tracking trending stories.

What do you dislike?

The slack Integration could do with a little love.

Fully understanding the sources of traffic for our stories and the types of visitors that read them.

GoSquared review by Executive Sponsor in Logistics and Supply Chain
Executive Sponsor in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Very accurate real-time analytics tool in combination with a great interface"

What do you like best?

Great support

Simple back end interface

Easy setup

beautiful design

What do you dislike?

The amount of new features that the team launched last year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From the beginning the Gosquared team is willing to help us with the implementation and interpretation of our dashboard. Great Support!

In a large corporate environment it's great to have a real-time analytics tool that can be used to inform the organization about what happens online.

GoSquared review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Realtime analytics for your website"

What do you like best?

They were one of the first providers of real time web analytics, and they still do a terrific job on that.

What do you dislike?

I ended up not seeing the value over a pervasive Google Analytics and recently stopped using it. It may still be useful for me if I'd handle a large traffic site, but unfortunately that is not the case.

None really, so we quitted using it.

Learning about GoSquared?

* We monitor all GoSquared reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.