GoSystem Tax RS

GoSystem Tax RS has unmatched web-based tax processing power, is scalable to your needs, and is available in a secure online environment.

Work for GoSystem Tax RS?

Learning about GoSystem Tax RS?

Compare GoSystem Tax RS to Similar Solutions

GoSystem Tax RS Reviews

Showing 17 GoSystem Tax RS reviews
GoSystem Tax RS review by <span>Nathan B.</span>
Nathan B.

"Intuitive filing but old UI "

What do you like best?

GoSystem’s diagnostics, while annoying to solve, are helpful in letting the user know what is preventing a filing from being substantially complete, and for some errors, will direct the user directly to the input causing the error. Organizer view and tax view help me know when I am in a screen where my inputs are hard coded and not. The import and export functions make data upload and download super easy; reducing the load on the associate to manually enter values from a return spreadsheet.

What do you dislike?

Diagnostics explanations are hardly intuitive, and often times are surrounded by bundles of XML code, making it difficult to ascertain why an error is even happening. The platform itself requires extensive training to become familiar with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support can take a while to get on the phone with given the sheer volume of calls they receive from tax preparers, but the support I have received has generally been pretty good.

International tax filing

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoSystem Tax RS
GoSystem Tax RS review by <span>Pavan B. T.</span>
Pavan B. T.

"Comprehensive software"

What do you like best?

The best thing about GoRS is that is one of the most comprehensive software in the market. Its new web based application is fast and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Prior tax year versions are sometimes slow as compared to web based version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to bring the older tax years on web based version which will enhance user experience and it will be faster to use.

I'm in US corporate tax division and GoRS is our soul. We prepare all our returns through GoRS. It is comprehensive, simplified and user friendly. The benefits we have realized are way beyond its cost.

What Accounting solution do you use?

GoSystem Tax RS review by <span>Michael V.</span>
Michael V.

"Integrated Schedules, Archaic Look and Feel"

What do you like best?

GoSystems allows for so many different tax types and feeds through to all the necessary schedules. The drilldown feature allows you to see where certain numbers flow from and is as important as any feature I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

GoSystems allows for efficient completion of returns but feels like it was designed in 1980. I used this system while at a Big Four accounting firm. The system is sometimes a bit delayed on getting new forms populated and uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoSystems is great for tax return preparation but can be a bit of a hassle to navigate. Make sure you have the support number handy as it can be trying at times.

GoSystems allows for Federal and State tax return preparation all in one place. The benefits are efficiency, remote log in, and cloud storage.

GoSystem Tax RS review by <span>Tanasia W.</span>
Tanasia W.

"Needs improvements"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this product is that it does help me deliver a finished product to the client.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how slow GoSystem runs when many people within my firm are using it at the same time. It also seems that many of the representatives do not know how to help with problems. If a rep. is new, it takes much longer to resolve issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Weigh cost-benefit.

I am delivering to the client.

GoSystem Tax RS review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Very Helpful Customer Support"

What do you like best?

GoSystems is one of the most accurate tax softwares I've used. The customer support is top notch. Often times, when I get a return close to it's final point, I can just call Thompson Reuters and have them adjust any of the final diagnostics or e-file issues. They are incredibly helpful!

What do you dislike?

Around deadline, the wait times can be high when calling customer service. Being on the East Coast, I try to call first thing when I get to work to avoid any waits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tax preparation software. The calculation screens and workpages are top notch. There are even autogenerated statement options for nearly any election, so everything can really be done in the software.

used for all of our forms prep

GoSystem Tax RS review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Have loved it. User friendly and easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

The software is user friendly and easy to navigate. The print-preview makes reviewing and making changes to the return super easy to see updates without having to go back and forth to the print preview. It handles state returns very well, although there is still progress to be made with the common state functionality and the information flowing to the returns.

What do you dislike?

At times, the e-file/validation diagnostics.

Mostly ability to handle multi-state and consolidated returns better.

Learning about GoSystem Tax RS?

* We monitor all GoSystem Tax RS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare GoSystem Tax RS to Similar Solutions