GoToMeeting

Millions of businesses trust GoToMeeting for reliable, professional online meetings and on-the-go collaboration. Gain momentum with an award-winning solution that works instantly on any device.

Work for GoToMeeting?

Learning about GoToMeeting?

GoToMeeting Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 3854 GoToMeeting reviews
GoToMeeting review by <span>Keara F.</span>
Keara F.

"Great tool for large, remote trainings"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting lets us get trainings from our team in DC, with participants from around the country. There are opportunities to ask questions and engage the group, but we don't need to worry about lots of background noise or trying to get many web-cams connected. It's a great webinar tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish that GoToMeeting gave you a clear estimation on how long it would take to download the software so you could plan ahead for your first webinar. I've had many teammates miss the first 10-15 minutes of a presentation because they were trying to get their download to work. This can be distracting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan ahead if you have techincally challenged participants to ensure that you can launch your meeting on time.

When you have a large team around the country, you need a space where you can all come together and collaborate. GoToMeeting is a great tool to solve that issue.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoToMeeting
GoToMeeting review by <span>Antony B.</span>
Antony B.

"Very easy and open to all."

What do you like best?

Oh, it is really simple to meet now or schedules in advance a new or current meeting, it’s up to me. I can faster make meetings quickly from a different of locations including email, Microsoft office, and instant messaging tools. Much better to send out recordings after my meetings for those I weren’t able to be present.

What do you dislike?

I can say that there are no issues with sharing and demonstration. All of this process is useful and works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is wonderful and very helpful. You will always receive a good way of sharing your screen. Also, you will have the ability to collaborate across devices. This platform will give you a higher quality of sound and all working tools.

We can admit that very easy screen sharing. Where we can display our whole screen, multiple monitors, at every time just in one click. We like that is an elementary way to show our meeting attendees the accurately what we conversate about and have the opportunity to allow more impressive conference.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

GoToMeeting review by <span>Ellye C.</span>
Ellye C.

"GoToMeeting makes online meetings accessible! "

What do you like best?

I can start an online meeting within 3 clicks of a button. If you are on a call and need to physically show the other person something on your screen to demonstrate the answer to their question then this is incredibly handy. Another feature that I really enjoy is the ability to switch the meeting host.

What do you dislike?

I genuinely think that there is nothing that I dislike about GoToMeeting. I have been using it for almost a year now and have not run into any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a screen sharing software, look no further as GoToMeeting is the best.

GoToMeeting allows us to be able to guide potential customers around the software that we provide, making sure they see the most important parts of our product. It is much easier than providing someone with free access to a trial system of our product that they may not make the most of.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Sergey B.</span>
Sergey B.

"Convenient videoconferencing application"

What do you like best?

Qualitative communication with all participants in the videoconference if compared with other analogues. Communication works well even when the device is operating from a mobile Internet network. Convenient connection to the network of participants, you send the link to the participants and by clicking on the link the user immediately joins the conference. When conducting presentations or any other pre-sale work, the quality of communication determines the mood for further cooperation to a potential client, so I think this is not of little importance, especially if you can join the discussion straight on the road from your mobile application. The program is easy and practical to use.

What do you dislike?

Did not find any drawbacks when using. Most likely it was good, if there was also the possibility of transferring files to the participants of the conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with those who are interested in taking part in discussions at a distance. The developers have a test period.

With the help of GoToMeetting we conduct presentations to customers, hold meetings inside the company if someone from the participants is out of the office. In some cases we use a paid version, in some cases we use a free version. For me, negotiations with customers are an important part of the work and the outcome of the talks is very important for me. In this regard, it is important for me to be confident in the ability to communicate with customers and for technical reasons we will not have problems with communication with each other.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Andrey G.</span>
Andrey G.

"Conference is easy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. You just need to download the file to join the conference, it is still possible to send a direct link to the conference. Good planning. There is a period for acquaintance with the functional. Demonstration screen function. Use of secure data transmission protocols. Connect participants to the conference without installing the software. Work in the mobile application is also stable and high-quality.

What do you dislike?

I think there are a few shortcomings that every user can notice. Absence of the possibility of transferring files to the participants of the conference or to the interlocutor for a user who used similar software will be very unusual. The paid version is very expensive, and the price justifies the quality of data transfer. Paying some period of using the program does not always find a client who uses the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying, because there is a trial version and still need to know more other options that you can use in the conference. А еще нужно уйти от момента когда ваш клиент предложит пообщаться с помощью ГоТоМеетинг а вы даже ничего не слышали об возможностях программы.

With the help of GoToMeting, we hold long-term meetings with customers. Satisfies the quality of video and sound. Conference participants can join the discussion even while on the road, connecting from a mobile phone.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Anton Y.</span>
Anton Y.

"Using high-quality communication with a mobile application"

What do you like best?

There is a whole set of standards for different needs: desktop application, mobile application, there are also free versions. High-quality sound transmission (even when using 3G network). The free version is also available for a group of users. Ability to display the screen. Possibility of transferring a personal link to connect to the conference. The most important thing is to emphasize the sound quality and unlimited use of conferences, the protocols used guarantee security. The possibility of connecting participants to the conference without installing the software, ie the use of the browser for the conference.

What do you dislike?

Paid version is still not cheap, the more the number of users the more expensive. Despite the use of HD there are problems with the video. There is no application for Linux OS. There is no possibility to transfer files, it is not convenient. The interface is in English only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use those users who want to be sure of the quality of image and sound transmission during the conferences.

With the help of GoToMeting, I and my partners are negotiating with potential customers. Mostly they are customers from the United States.

Being client-oriented we had to try the service of GoToMeeting. We were surprised by the quality of communication. Personally, I use mostly on my mobile device when I'm on the road.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Chrissy R.</span>
Chrissy R.

"Go To Meeting makes our lives simpler"

What do you like best?

I love that we can now hold meetings without people from remote properties having to drive down to us, thus leaving their properties without a manager for approximately 3-4 hours. We can hold meetings online and their employees can reach them quickly in case of any issues on site and we can all save time, get the meeting going and get it done without a lot of wasted time. It is reliable, the sound and picture is great and we all love doing it this way.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot find something negative to say about it. It is honestly the most cost effective way to hold meetings. There is not time lost in driving, gas, etc. There are no issues with Managers not being onsite when issues arrive because they are down here in meetings. It is an excellent option to avoid these kind of issues and save time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend GoToMeeting to anyone who has difficulty getting people to meetings. This enables you to have meetings more often because people can do them from anywhere even their phone if need be. It is an amazing time save for our businesses so I really recommend it to you if you are having issues getting people to meetings.

We dont waste time driving to meetings on a monthly basis. We have found that we are able to hold meetings more often this way as well. Trying to juggle all our managers time schedules to get to meetings was a huge problem because some are an hour from the main office. This way they do not have to leave their property and we can get more meetings in than ever before.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Dmitry R.</span>
Dmitry R.

"Works, but it can be better"

What do you like best?

Multiplatform support. A great job has been done to support all platforms.

Android application. It's useful because sometimes you need to be out of the office.

Easy to use. It has a user-friendly interface.

Screen sharing. I often need to present something or view screens of participants.

Meeting recording. Because you need to pay attention to all software or security requirements and it's important don't miss something and leave details forgotten or unclear.

Outlook integration. Because I use outlook every day.

What do you dislike?

I've had not so good experience with the Android application. GoToMeeting for Android had an authentication issue. I was out of the office and I tried to connect to the important meeting via mobile application again and again. I reinstalled it several times without any result. And finally, I opened my home laptop and connected via a browser because I didn't have enough time to install full desktop version, which is better.

During the meeting, I had voice issues at the beginning and participants didn't hear me good. They asked me to speak louder all time.

In addition, I had a good bandwidth but there were voice issues, especially at the beginning, I missed several phrases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better to use Desktop clients:

they don't have problems with sound and authentication. It's better than a browser or mobile versions.

Business conferences

Software requirements elicitation and gathering

Sprint planning

Retrospective and postmortem meetings

Business and development processes discussion

Security roadmap discussion

GoToMeeting review by <span>Al W.</span>
Al W.

"GoToMeeting Meeting Expectations"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting Meet Now allows me to set up a meeting on little or no notice. I also appreciate the ease of use as we don't use it extensively and see no need to be an "expert" on something used so intermittently. The pricing for someone like us who just needs basic capability (just one location, a few field reps and no marketing via this platform) is in line with our simple requirements.,

What do you dislike?

Some users in the field get tripped up by the install an app or not question. When setting up a little or no notice meeting with numerous parties it's hard to address those questions from several directions. However, once the users get established it goes much smoother.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they still have a free trial, give it a whirl.

Planning is often last minute and GoToMeeting gives us great capabilities without scheduling and inviting, etc... We call or email and start the meeting or even start the meeting and call others as needed and give them the access info.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Allison E.</span>
Allison E.

"Probably the most practical 3rd party meeting app"

What do you like best?

The best part of GoToMeeting is that is widely known by most people in the business world, so no matter who you are setting up a meeting with - they have usually used the application at least once or twice before so you usually don't have to worry about explaining how to get to the meeting.

What do you dislike?

The only troubles I have found with GoToMeeting is that there have been a couple of glitches that I've noticed but they don't happen too often. I also noticed that you can't use GoToMeeting on your mobile device without downloading the app, or in other words you can't get to it from Safari, Chrome, etc. - if you try to go to the website it will just take you to the app store to download the app instead. This made me late for a meeting once when I was trying to hop on quickly from my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is a safe bet to use when considering an app that will be used to connect people across multiple businesses since it is very well known and easy to use.

One of the benefits of GoToMeeting is that you can set-up meetings across multiple organizations without worrying about which type of email client they use and if it will be compatible, since GoToMeeting is a web-based app it will work for everyone. I also like the features it has for how you would like to join the meeting specific to audio, for example; you could join the meeting visually on your computer and audibly on your phone - this is useful when your computer doesn't have the best speakers or you want the speaker closer to your mouth.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Logan K.</span>
Logan K.

"Great for display/intimacy during remote meeings"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily pass presenter rights back and forth are great. Furthermore, its extremely easy to allow others to use their keyboard and mouse on your user interface. This comes in handy any time you are helping a user troubleshoot technical difficulties they are encountering.

Typically, folks at my company will all have their webcams synced up so we can see each other's faces real time. The way GoToMeeting displays individuals and the presenter's screen at the same time is pretty great.

I've had very FEW issues logging into the program. It may be that most people are familiar with GoToMeeting, but it feels like most people understand the function intuitively. The only people I've seen struggle with the software are very tech averse.

What do you dislike?

The software may have this feature, but it would be nice if it would call you when your meeting is supposed to start (assuming you choose to have this feature toggled on). I know of a few VIP folks at our company that could use the friendly reminder. Also, it would be nice for those folks who spend a lot of time commuting while on the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use your webcams for heightened intimacy!

We use the software for financial presentations, conference calls, etc. Any time one of my consultants needs to take a look at some of our code/programming, they can remote into our machine using GoToMeeting. The software makes it very easy for experts to see what issues we are voicing a complaint about.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Kathy B.</span>
Kathy B.

"Great for meetings, poor for audio"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of starting a new meeting on the fly -- it's a simple, one-step process to launch a new meeting, and then another simple click to invite others to that unique session. I also enjoy the multiple options for phone numbers (domestic and international, and also toll-free), as well as the option to quickly switch to computer audio.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike strongly about GTM are the repeated audio issues. I cannot recall a single meeting that didn't have at least a few instances of speakers cutting out, audio blipping on my end so I miss a key word or phrase, or audio going out altogether. On more than one occasion, I've flipped between computer audio and phone call, only to find that both options offered a lousy audio connection. These issues have been reported to GTM repeatedly with no resolution. I've had better reception on my old, non-smart phone when making a cellular call years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect to lose audio at some point. Plan ahead for a backup option, such as Skype, if the phone call drops.

GoToMeeting makes it much easier to keep in touch with colleagues in different time zones -- even those on the other side of the world. I can share my monitor display with people in Asia, Europe, or Australia, and the visual quality is quite good. The ability to "take over" my colleague's mouse to point out a process or a button makes meetings much more effective.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Christina S.</span>
Christina S.

"Mostly Reliable"

What do you like best?

I love the sharing properties between meeting guests. I also like the logs of attendees and length of the meetings are recorded. For training that I do, it is great to know who attended my virtual training for reference purposes and also the good old fashion "CYA".

What do you dislike?

Often times GTM "goes down" or the meeting ID becomes invalid. Of late my clients have had a lot of difficulty joining the meetings for meeting IDs that are recurrent. It would be great if GTM can have a auto meeting reminder emailed to all guests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great business software to use for virtual meetings. It has a great tracking record and ability to record sessions. I personally love the control setting when it comes to sharing mouse and keyboard with attendees.

I am involved with software implementation and training for our clients. GTM is a great way to share the screen, use different highlighting tools, and have full control of your meeting.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Paula X. S.</span>
Paula X. S.

"Great for Webinars and Teleconferencing"

What do you like best?

I like that there are no codes or phone numbers to memorize, unlike BlueJeans, the other service we use where I need to remember my moderator code and meeting ID. The mobile app is pretty neat as well. Really easy to use internationally with toll free numbers.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty pricey, only our sales and product organizations get to use this service because of that, the rest of us get stuck with Bluejeans. There is a limit on the number of participants who can join a meeting and we have reached that number before when we hold webinars for our whole company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price can be prohibitive but if you work internationally it is worth it.

We use it for sales demos, product calls, both internal and external. Webinars and training sessions as well. We have clients all over the globe and offices on different continents so we rely heavily on teleconferencing, GoToMeeting is one of the best apps we use in terms of audio and video quality. This app helps us bridge the distance gap.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Gary A.</span>
Gary A.

"GoToMeeting lets me Provide Training to Clients Remotely"

What do you like best?

For 30 bucks a month I can have up 50 of my clients employees on an online meeting where I train them in the work I do, do they can become independent. I can share my screen, run a white board type of setup and also give control over to others in the online class to ask questions or point out specific items they wish to discuss further. It encourages more discussion. I also use this to hold design meetings with my clients, so we can all review work that in progress. I use this personally over UberConference which is Cordea's standard, because it supports more browsers and platforms. With 50 users it allows to me have everyone on at one time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to not like, I do wish for the price being able to call into a 800 number was included for the voice part. But you can't have everything..

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Cordea is more oriented on UberConference I use GoToMeeting because it supports more browers than just Chrome.

Benefits, there are lots. I can record the meeting letting the people who attended review the recording if necessary. Saves on costs for the client, as I am not required to travel there to teach their employees, so the client saves on travel expenses and the cost to teach the class is lowered. It also allows for flexible scheduling with a client. Meetings can be held at a moment's notice.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Josh K.</span>
Josh K.

"Very easy"

What do you like best?

I like that the streaming quality is above average compared to some other video conference applications. It is very easy to set up and use on a regular basis. I really love how we have over 30 people from 5 different states, and we can all get on gotomeeting and see one another and build out community! The technology is very easy to use and the ability to use different platforms and devices as well as call in if needed it amazing!

What do you dislike?

The fact that sometimes the voice gets Frozen and can't enable or disable it. To be able to stream a lower quality video if needed but to be able to keep the the voice at high quality. we have just been calling in so that the application only needs to use the video and therefore streams much better because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it!

We can have a meeting over multiple states, and multiple offices, and it just gives us the ability to feel as one team.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Angela A.</span>
Angela A.

"GoToMeeting makes my life much easier"

What do you like best?

Since my company has locations across the globe, and we have different satellite offices in the US, GoToMeeting makes my job easier to get in touch with the people I need to when I can. The share screen feature is the best, simply because not only can they hear what you are saying they can follow along on the screen as well.

What do you dislike?

The one feature that I don't like about GoToMeeting is that you can use this feature for free on Chrome, but my company will not allow us to download Chrome to our computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting has really helped me by getting more of my meetings better attended.

The problem that I am solving is being able to get everyone together and meet in one place. GoToMeeting has solved this by allowing these meeting to happen anywhere as long as everyone has a computer available. It is highly beneficial for me because there are times when I myself cannot make it to the office, but still don't miss out on important information.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Vincenzo A.</span>
Vincenzo A.

"GoToMeeting is my best friend when working with client far from me"

What do you like best?

With Go To Meeting you can easily create a virtual meeting, the setting up is quick and easy. During the call you can record the video or the audio, you can share your screen, you can send messages or send files. There is also the opportunity to record and make avaible the session to the client later. People can connect to your meeting thanks to a simple link. Audio and video quality are excellent.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I found nothing bad about Go To Meeting, sometime you can experience a sound issue (take a while before connecting), but nothing more than that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go To Meeting is the best virtual meeting software that you can use for your business. Yes, maybe it can cost a bit, but you pay for the quality service that it provides you. Test Go To Meeting thanks to the 30days free tryal.

Thanks to Go To Meeting I can reach my clients even if they're not in my same city or state. Since I work a lot with companies and business that are far away from me I can meet them easily with Go To Meeting, showing them ideas and progress about their graphic projects and listen about their needs and ideas. All of this by staying in my office. It's great because connect me to people that need my work when emails isn't enough.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Christopher B.</span>
Christopher B.

"Has it's quirks, but overall a good experience "

What do you like best?

The ability to screen share from within the app seamlessly. In addition, GoToMeeting offers the ability to draw on either your screen or the presenters screen to callout things, jot down important notes to callout to others -- so much easier than trying to explain "No! The button that's about half way down the page...it's blue...Nooo! Not that one left, left!"

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are connection issues where it appears the service is being bogged down during peak business hours, likely when there are lots of people using the service at the same time. This has improved over the last year or so, but every now and then this does still happen. However, when it does it can sometimes bring the ability to host/continue with an important meeting to a halt and often requires rescheduling.

Working with remote employees and integrating them into an Agile/scrum development team. The ability to integrate 3 offices/teams in three different states across the U.S. - providing employees to collaborate with one another even when thousands of miles away and deliver great products.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Maryanna F.</span>
Maryanna F.

"The best service for business communication"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is service with a good video quality. You will have an affordable high quality and convenient interface; even a new user will easily understand the toolbar and all the functions of GoToMeeting. You can communicate not only at work using a desktop but also on the road by your mobile phone. There is a personal meeting room, the ability to record meeting, drawing tools, sharing screen function and group chat, where everyone can comment and supplement the previous speaker.

What do you dislike?

Many of my colleagues complained that the video and sound did not coincide a bit, it was inconvenient to work, but then, as it turned out. This problem was not in GoToMeeting, but in the lags of the Internet, when everything was set up, there were no more such failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am pleased with the work of this software. I did not have any failures with audio or video communication. I am satisfied with everything that the GoToMeeting developers offer us.

Most of our deals occur precisely through video conferencing and so that customers would be sure that we are a serious company, we needed a quality video connection. So you do not need to save on communication, I know for sure that GoToMeeting will not let me down at an important moment.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Tony V.</span>
Tony V.

"Easy to use, just works!"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar are great products and that I use every day. It just works and is less complicated than Webex.

What do you dislike?

I which that that GoToMeeting would take a page out of Webex's book and allow one to upload the PPT so that we can avoid lag with changing slides, which happens when the speaker's connection is not optimal. I wish that it would give the option to call me for meetings and webinars, like Webex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid product and does what it promises every time. I'd like to see more innovations and new features but GoToMeeting infrastructure is such that I can rely on it everytime I open it.

I can instantly fix a support issue and see what the user is seeing. No more fumbling around asking if they see this or that. I also like that I can have a sales or demo meeting with a prospect and show them how our product works. Using GotoMeeting shortens the sales cycle and allows me access to customers who are spread out geographical spread out.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Amanda H.</span>
Amanda H.

"Use GoToMeeting to Meet With Ease"

What do you like best?

Compared to other video conferencing platforms, GoToMeeting is extremely user friendly, and can easily be navigated upon first use. What i like best however, is the tech support that GoToMeeting provides. Support is quick to respond, whether it's through email or chat. The company also offers an online community that allows you to post questions and find solutions to problems through other users' posts. The integration with Outlook for schedule meeting and invite participants is great too!

What do you dislike?

An error that I unfortunately ran into, was while trying to convert a GoToMeeting recording to an mp4, the conversion kept stopping at 99%. I found out the hard way, that this happens when the audio of a meeting is recorded with no video. because this particular meeting was just audio and no video, I wasted about two hours of my day trying to convert the recording. Fortunately however, through the help of the online support community, I was able to download the recording by having it converted to a different format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize all of the tech support offered!

Through GoToMeeting, we re able to save time and money, by not having to travel, or pay for people to travel, to attend meetings. It is so convenient being able to just schedule a meeting on my Outlook calendar, and then logging on to the meeting when it's time. GoToMeeting allows us to meet with board members, regardless of their location.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Stephanie S.</span>
Stephanie S.

"Easiest webinar/conference software I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, easy to ask questions and chat, easy to download, easy to navigate, and has always worked right the first time! Go to meeting is dependable and doesn't drop calls as easily as some similar products.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about this software. It accomplishes its purpose and is tremendously easy to use! Go to meeting is my favorite out of several similar products like skype or zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use, easy to download, tool that will cut your travel costs in half, this is the best software to use! I have used GTM for several years, along with others like it (i.e. Zoom, skype), but Go To Meeting has the best and most user friendly interface out of all of them.

Conference calls reduce travel expenses! We are able to meet on GoToMeeting, review documents, presentations, data, and anything else together in real time! We are also able to have demos done via GTM and participate in webinars for staff training.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Jolanda S.</span>
Jolanda S.

"Good video conferencing quality"

What do you like best?

The program works simply without unnecessary settings. It's easy to organize a meeting, it's enough for a client to send a link and everything will work. There is an opportunity to share your screen during the conversation. The program works well on the phone, wherever you are, you will always be connected.

What do you dislike?

The price of this program as for me is high, suitable for medium and large businesses. There are failures in the broadcast, but they are not as common as other programs with which I had to work. In general, I like working with the GoToMeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting is good video conferencing software. If you try, you can make sure that the program works well, the quality of video and sound will please you.

In our work, we used many other programs, but only GoToMeeting allowed us to conduct high-quality video conferences with our clients and employees. The program allows you to broadcast video not only on the computer but also on the iPad. It pleases because it is not always possible to be in the workplace. GoToMeeting is a good and reliable assistant in video conferencing.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Andrew V.</span>
Andrew V.

"My users love this product"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the admin portal is to add/remove/edit my users as needed. To add a user it is just as simple and typing in their name, email and choosing what group they are a part of. After that they get an email invite. It is really just that easy

What do you dislike?

I know some of my users have had issues with the chrome extension and their google calendar, but I think that issue has been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy setup on the admin side, must be easy for users as I rarely ever get questions.

We needed a software for our users to set up and meet with clients to sell, or help set up our product. GoToMeeting has been an easy to use software that has really helped our company to be profitable. We have found that our customers are comforatable using GoToMeeting and the quality of screen sharing and voice have been wonderful

GoToMeeting review by <span>Alistair C.</span>
Alistair C.

"Great web meeting app for SMEs/ startups"

What do you like best?

I use Gotomeeting on a regular basis to schedule online meetings with my prospects and clients. GoToMeeting is an excellent solution when seeking a simple yet efficient solution to book meetings for a 10-20 staff company. When setting up a meeting, the platform automatically generates the content to simply paste on your google calendar for your prospect to see. It can either be used through a computer, mobile device or to simply call. It is an effective solution when demonstrating a demo or simply catching up with a foreign client. The price is more than correct and hardly impacts the base-line.

What do you dislike?

Whilst there are many great features, GoToMeeting limits the user to one session at a time. This is slightly annoying when more than one sales rep is booking a call at the same time.

Another point would be the variable quality of the calls. Whilst most times there doesn't seem to be any problem, occasionally there will be static background noises or the voice will be cut off which can be a drag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Cost efficient solution

- Easy to set-up

- Professional when dealing with clients

We are using GoToMeeting as a professional and secure way of quickly booking meetings with our prospects and clients. On an internal point of view, we use GoToMeeting for our office-wide meetings on a weekly basis. It does not require intensive set-up or training and can be quickly used by any team member. I would recommend this solution to any startup or small company in search of a cost-efficient solution.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Ann C.</span>
Ann C.

"GoToMeeting-makes virtual meetings easy!"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is great for virtual meetings, classes, and conferences. It is easy to use and you can have multiple people log on and all be looking at the same shared screen. You can mute or allow others to speak. You can also use the chat feature for those who don’t want to speak out loud. Others can call in if they are traveling on the road. You can simply send a link via email and invite attendees. I also like that you can record sessions and send them to those who can't attend in real-time.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike! It is user friendly, people can attend via their phone or computer, they can call I without video or attend with video. The hardest part is just setting up the meeting time and sending it out to all users! Easy as pie. Occasionally I've noticed some people may have difficulty hearing the speaker, depending on he quality of set-up of the computer, speakers, distance from the computer, etc. but that's more of a computer speaker quality issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! If you’ve ever face timed or Skyped, this is a step up for sure!

As a faculty member I often have meetings with groups of individuals across the US. It allows people to attend meetings which would not otherwise be possible without travel. It’s more personal that just using a conference line. And products can be shared via a screen.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Matt F.</span>
Matt F.

"Solid meeting software, but used to be better..."

What do you like best?

Its relative ubiquity and brand recognition among businesses of all sizes means that your invitees won't question what you are inviting them to and will have some familiarity with it.

The web interface for managing meetings is relatively easy to use and has a clean layout.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Google calendar is severely lacking and sometimes doesn't work at all. Several times I have added a meeting to a Google calendar invite and it has somehow sent a different invite to my attendees, with one time costing me 15 minutes of time troubleshooting on a critical 30 minute demo.

I have had to resort to using the generic account link and not providing custom meeting links because I simply don't trust them anymore...

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting is a decent choice if you need a straightforward, well-known web meeting solution. However, if you like using the Google Calendar integration, consider looking elsewhere...

Looking for a relatively low cost, easy-to-use way to schedule demos of a software product. GoToMeeting fits that bill.

GoToMeeting has enabled me to demonstrate the software and close new business with customers located around the world.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Linus K.</span>
Linus K.

"Professional online meeting software"

What do you like best?

A simple platform with nice design. Easy to use, offers enough various functions for online meetings and conferences. It also offers very flexible billing and pricing options: you can either pay monthly or annually with a lower cost. Also, the free trial is very helpful before the company decides to subscribe the service. GoToMeeting's customer support level is also something that we really appreciate: we get help from the customer rep, as well as the community since they offer 24/7 support which is excellent. Meeting is quick to set up, and the quality is good.

What do you dislike?

If you are hosting the online conference, you must download the software first. So make sure your computer has installed the software or you have enough time to download it before the meeting starts. It happened to one of my clients who need to delay the meeting because he realized his new company doesn't have the software installed and let 30+ people waiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It doesn't happen every day but we were reported that some participants got kicked out during our online conferences. Hope it won't happen again.

Our vendor uses GoToMeeting for weekly AdWord management demo and report. Webcam and screen sharing allows us to see the report details and how to learn how to adjust the AdWord service on our side which can be very complicated sometimes without screen sharing. We also use GoToMeeting for online meetings with our out of state employees.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Rohit A.</span>
Rohit A.

"One of the best online meeting tool!"

What do you like best?

It is free for 4 participants and even without the video sharing, this has one of the best interfaces, never ever lags or crashes!

What do you dislike?

I would have liked the number of free users logging in to be increased from 4 to 5. this gives some more flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best free tools you can use as it is very stable. yes, there are limitations in the number of attendees and the video option not being available, but if those 2 can be discounted, you can look at it as one of the most efficient and stable tool out there in the market

I am heading the inside sales and converse and meet my clients online. this online meeting tool has given the best performance as against all of its competitors. I have used the likes of Uberconference, Join.me, Freeconferencecall, google hangouts, etc

GoToMeeting review by <span>Rachella B.</span>
Rachella B.

"Review"

What do you like best?

The easy use of the product and program makes it easy to hold meetings and keep up with my team.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are multiple technical issues. These are typically solved pretty quickly between our own tech team and the company which is helpful but can cause a disruption in a meeting. We hold monthly meetings for the whole company and this is commonly interrupted by technical issues. I also dislike that I cannot even be in the meeting until the creator of the meeting is present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program really is so helpful to our team. I would recommend this to anyone to use for their company. The program is easy to use and easy to navigate as well. This program is used monthly at the least within my position and I know my company uses this program daily multiple times to hold different meetings. Our offices span across the US and it is so helpful to be able to keep in constant communication with them all outside of email even.

Team meetings are easier than ever! Being able to keep in touch with a team that is located in many offices across the US is amazing. We are able to meet and discuss anything we need.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Benjamin A.</span>
Benjamin A.

"Decent Software - Wish There Was A Better Option"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting provides me with the ability to share PowerPoint slides or live-share my screen with prospective customers. This is the best way to do a sales presentation remotely. 99% of my sales are completed remotely through phone, email and GoToMeeting presentations.

The functionality that it provides is crucial to my job. Without an "online meeting software" I wouldn't have the ability to do my job today.

Here are some key features;

-Outlook Calendar "Add GoToMeeting" Functionality

-Record Meeting Function

-Screen Share Function

-Conference Line + Access Codes

What do you dislike?

I use GoToMeeting daily. Therefore, the small issues get multiplied through repeated use.

The biggest issue I have with GoToMeeting is related to audio. When customers try to use their computer microphone and speakers we typically get awful feedback or echoes. This forces us to take a minute or two and explain to the customer that they need to dial in to the conference line to solve the issue.

Occasionally on the conference line we'll have momentary "robot voice" or gaps where the audio doesn't come through. This is common on all VOIP providers that I've ever used.

Lastly, setting up a meeting is still a pain with GoToMeeting. I would much prefer that they move to a browser-based software instead of requiring a desktop download. This would make it easier for customers to attend the meeting and would fit better within my day-to-day workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try demoing a couple of tools. GoToMeeting, UberConference, WebEx. Also check out FreeConferenceCall.com and see if their free tools will meet your needs.

We don't sell a product/service with a high enough ticket price to justify traveling to be on-site with clients. Therefore, we use screen-sharing for our sales presentations. This allows us to use visual aids (images, slides, video, etc) during our sales presentations.

As a result of using GoToMeeting we're able to sell to clients all over the country. We've even done business internationally with GoToMeeting presentations.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Napoleon G.</span>
Napoleon G.

"GoToMeeting review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Ability to record meetings. It is possible to join meeting (as attendee) with out installing any additional software. Application works on multiple platforms. Mobile and desktop versions. Easy to share link to join meetings. Great integration with outlook allows you to send GoToMeeting invites via email easily. Audio and video quality are great. It is possible to share files and/or conduct polls within the platform.

What do you dislike?

Different plans have a limit for amount of users who can participate in a meeting. users that dial in need to have an unlimited calls plan otherwise they might get charge for long distance call. toll free service is an additional service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best products in the market for online conference calls.

Schedule online conference calls and presentations. It is possible to join the meeting via an app on most popular OS systems or dialing a phone number.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Garrett B.</span>
Garrett B.

"Its a great, all-in-one resource for us. "

What do you like best?

I really like that there is a whole suite of products to meet all our needs but more specifically I love that people can meet up where ever they are on pretty much any device they want. As well as it's very useful to us to be able to hand over the controls to somebody and let them navigate as we train.

What do you dislike?

The only down side for me is the layout is a little squished in too tightly together. There is a a lot of functionality but seems like there could be a better way of laying it all out.

The biggest is that the next best thing to meeting in person is doing a conference call go to meeting takes it a step further by allowing multiple people to be able to jump on a call, without having to all be in the same room. As well as doing screen sharing and control sharing. This has helped us achieve higher quality training experiences and helped the trainees be more involved and engaged.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Cal T.</span>
Cal T.

"Makes Training via the Internet Easy"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that on the Gotomeeting “dashboard” I can see exactly what the other people see, so I know if my screen is not refreshing or if, when I use two screens, I’m accidently sharing the wrong screen.

I like that Gotomeeting can be viewed on a cell phone. This allows some of my viewers to watch the training or join a meeting from their phone rather than having to be tied to a computer or tablet.

I think the feature that allows me to make someone else a presenter while our meeting is going is super important because this means if there is a concept a participant doesn’t understand or thinks is not working correctly on their end I can immediately make them a presenter and see their computer screen. This allows me to correct their actions, because I can see exactly what is happening on their end.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Gotomeeting looks differently on Explorer than it does on Chrome. But it does work on both.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is limited to 100 participants.

I am solving the business problem of training remote users without having to be in the same room. Gotomeeting allows me to do this very well. And, as I mentioned, it allows me to see their screen and/or their video camera while we are on the Gotomeeting. This allows for immediate problem solving and clarification of issues.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Christina K.</span>
Christina K.

"GoToMeeting is great!"

What do you like best?

As the presenter, you can allow the other people in the meeting to view your desktop for easy troubleshooting. I use this feature the most with regard to our current production system and the people who created the system. They are able to easily view what I'm having problems with and see for themselves what needs to change, which makes it very easy to diagnose & fix issues.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything I can say I truly dislike about this program. It is pretty user friendly and self-explanatory. Very little "training" is needed to use.

As stated in my prior answer about what I like best, I really like that the presenter can allow others to view their desktop. It makes for super easy trouble-shooting issues, which in turn saves me so much time by not having to attempt to explain things over the phone. Benefits include saving time, saving money, & finally saving me quite a bit of frustration.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Daniel C.</span>
Daniel C.

"Easy To Use Conference Call Application"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is what I love the most. It is very easy to schedule your own meeting or join another. GoToMeeting integrates with our Outlook or Google calendar so that you are always reminded of your meeting and can connect with a simple click on the link provided. The quality of communication is good and it has many options when it comes to the settings and configuration of the meeting and access of participants.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that the audio becomes an issue as I have experienced dropped phone calls. It is not always a smooth transition to switch between users/presenters. I also don't like the fact that a plugin is required to join a meeting and many times first time users don't have the permission/admin access to download and install the plugin. This can slow things down when trying to get everyone connected to start a meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend GoToMeeting based on the fact that it's very easy to use. The price my be higher than other similar services, but the quality and support you receive makes it worth the cost.

We mostly use the app to connect with the support team at our payroll company and benefit providers. These meetings require the presence of at least 5 people who are usually not in the same location. Using GoToMeeting on a monthly and sometimes weekly basis, we are able discuss business problems, make assignments, and easily follow up on the progress of chosen solutions. I love it because I can share my screen and the support member that I'm speaking with can actually see the issues I'm experiencing as opposed to trying to explain it through an email or phone call.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Douglass C.</span>
Douglass C.

"Very clear system and comfortable at work."

What do you like best?

I like the ability of screen sharing system. I can easily share my videos or audio. The great thing that I can attend a meeting through my phone. Also, I can host or schedule a seance from my phone device for online meetings when I'm far away from the place which I need to attend.

What do you dislike?

As for me. I don't like that during the session I have a drop in the connection which is not very good for my working routine. All my issue about connection. I hope that soon it will be a faster speed at our connection as we like to work with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like that software very much. I recommend it to you. Actually, it is a big help to have at work. For sure you will never miss your meeting session as you have the ability to use it from your phone. That program gives a good program of sharing the screen.

I really glad that we can manage our session more effective and organized. Also, we have the ability to make our training more interesting and productive. We are are working hard and know that we are doing right to increase our performance.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Matthew d.</span>
Matthew d.

"Amazing Web Conference Software"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting makes it easy to start a spontaneous meeting, or schedule one for the future. Links are provided to share with coworkers to make it easy for them to join and participate in meetings. Screen sharing happens with ease, chat box works great, and it's very easy to mute everyone, and unmute everyone when things open up for questions.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike. The price is great, I just wish the price provided more attendees with other clients offering unlimited attendees, etc. However, the software is better than those competitors so there's a give and take.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a shot. I was sold after my first meeting when I realized how easy it was to get us all connected and also plan my future meetings. I didn't have the slightest concern about signing up once it was given a fair shot.

Most of our team is remote or virtual, GoToMeeting allows us all to connect with ease, speak together, and even see each other for those who have access to a web cam. Whether it's an emergency meeting or one we need to plan for down the line, I'm able to schedule with ease and get everyone included that I need to so that we can all be on the same page which is extremely hard to do for virtual positions.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Jamie W.</span>
Jamie W.

"Useful for training classes remotely"

What do you like best?

I like that I can share my screen with others in the meeting or they can share their screen with me, which makes it easy to show someone else how to work through an issue. It also makes collaboration and sharing of ideas and resources very easy to do. At my last we used it during training classes. It was a work from home position and Go To Meeting made it easy to have a training class together even though all of us were located in various cities across the country.

What do you dislike?

It's buggy and at times we would have issues with it. For example sometimes the audio would not work and we might have to leave and then rejoin the meeting in order to get it to work properly. I feel that the interface could be a bit more intuitive when it comes to raising your hand and muting/ un muting oneself but overall it's really pretty easy to use and works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In most cases we found any issues with it could be solved by leaving the meeting and rejoining it. I would suggest trying that as a first troubleshooting step if you have any problems with it.

We used in for training new hires for a remote from home position. This helps us save money that we would have had to spend to have the new hires come to our training facilities. It is an excellent way for us to teach training classes to remote workers and it allows them to see what is actually being taught through the share my screen option.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Hassan I.</span>
Hassan I.

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

"I'm always care about preparing training for my team, and the best thing to do that is to record the training session by GoToMeeting, I can share my screen or run the webcam and record my voice to finally record an effective training session and easily upload it to Youtube so my team can see it multible times at anytime.

I can meet with my team and invite all of them easily by sharing one link, then we can chat, discuss or illustrate anything until we all be on the same page of the recorded session "

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sound didn't synchronize perfectly with the shared screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for all kinds of meetings and screen recording

Record all training sessions, meeting with all team members to discuss and illustrate any topics related to the technical training

GoToMeeting review by <span>Ashley M.</span>
Ashley M.

"GoToMeeting is great for large meetings and easy to use"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting has great quality video. GoToMeeting is very easy to use. GoToMeeting makes it very easy to have as many people as you want on a conference call via video. GoToMeeting gives you the option to not have everyone able to chime in so all eyes are on you. GoToMeeting also gives the ability to switch to other video speakers so you can have more than one person running the meeting but outsiders cannot speak.

What do you dislike?

GoToMeeting price is great for how versatile it is. I have no issues with GoToMeeting. It is easy to use and you get a great program for the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

gotomeeting is a wonderful and easy program. Great support, clear sound and video, very easy to use.

with GoToMeeting you can meet with anyone all over the world. the timing is great, the video is great, it is a really good program. There is the ability to have unlimited people attend your meeting, no min. The voice timing is wonderful and like your watching someone speak in person. The video is very clear. There is no delay. It is a great program.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Shimon S.</span>
Shimon S.

"CSM that uses GOTOMeeting on a daily basis "

What do you like best?

The UX is very simple and not complicated. Setting up a meeting is quick and easy (both scheduled meeting and Meet now). The mobile application is amazing as well (the UI, the simplicity, and the sound quality).

Taking mouse/keyboard control during a meeting (such as a training session) is amazing.

I have tried only the Windows desktop application. Never used the web-based platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the email that is being generated once a meeting is scheduled. These emails are not friendly enough and to complicated.

In addition, I think that the desktop application should have kind of an uplift. To be refreshed. It looks to old for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my perspective, after trying other several conference calls applications, GoToMeeting is still one of the easiest conferencing platforms to use.

I don't know about the costs.

Conference calls internally in our global company.

Needless to say - meetings and calls with our global customers.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Tanya T.</span>
Tanya T.

"Great tool for web conferencing/screensharing"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to record your web conferences so that we can share the conference with those that could not attend. Also the option of calling in to that one number rather than rescheduling a conference call due to another department running a meeting on our conference line at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that if you are using GoTo meeting as a remoting tool, you can easily lose control of someone's screen while you are working on something. I know this is not the main use for this Application but if its an option, it should work better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend GoToMeeting if you are company who does a few company meetings and have remote workers. It is easy to use and easy to connect to, plus you can record the meeting for those that could not attend and send it to them afterwards. Its also a great tool for webinars and training for your customers and the ease of being able to send them the recording.

As mentioned before, for our company, it solves the rescheduling of department meetings that would require us to use our conference line and our conference room computer due to scheduled meetings at the same time. GoToMeeting provides you with a number for everyone to call in without using ours conference line and we do not need to leave our desks because we can see it on our own desktops. Also you can see who is actually on the call and it shows you who is currently speaking which is an awesome feature!

GoToMeeting review by <span>Jasmin H.</span>
Jasmin H.

"Powerful system to have at work."

What do you like best?

I like to work with high quality. And the software GoToMeeting is the right one for me and my team. If you are working on distance don't worry about it, as you will have a great solution with share screen.

What do you dislike?

Not so bad problems are happened but time to time we have received a drop in the connection, also we should wait for long delays. Will be better to have a much faster connection. General program is good. Working not too bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect work with that software. And big helper with the conference. Ability to share with the screen. I guess its great one at the conference. Nice tools which are needed to have.

Very good solution and helps us to organize all session. We can build a good training and training. Perfect to increase our develope. Very good an idea that we are can be all together even if someone in another country.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Nicola B.</span>
Nicola B.

"GoToMeeting for your meetings"

What do you like best?

The Go To Meeting interface is really simple. Setting up a meeting is quick and easy. You can reach out the other person with a link via smartphone or email to invite him to the meeting. Also the platform is avaible for different devices so, does not matter where you are or what device you have in hand, you can always use Go To Meeting. Also the Customer Service is avaible 24h a day via chat.

What do you dislike?

One of the worse thing that you can immediately notice is the high price of the paid plans. Some of the features on the paid plan are avaible in other services for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since Go To Meeting gives you the opportunity of a trial use it and and see if the platform can improve your work and meets your needs.

I actually use GoToMeeting for my consultation work. I can easily reach my clients in every part of Italy and spend with them all the time I need to improve their work at no additional cost that the monthly fee of Go To Meeting.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Milan W.</span>
Milan W.

"Work more effective than ever."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I can start and timetable appointment from everywhere, including Outlook. Also, big plus that my customer can join our meetings just as easily, and they don't need any download required. I like that program.

What do you dislike?

I don't have big issues with this software. Everything working well and faster. I don't have any days where I was meet with problems. Good product and very comfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can have the same secure experience you expect from GoToMeeting with your award-winning mobile apps. Meet online with assurance from your desk or on the road. You can work very fast and better.

We can simply share our screen to show plans exactly what we should see. Also, we can demonstrate products, explain the way features and introduce sales materials in real time. The very clear tools in our hands. We like it.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Hesham E.</span>
Hesham E.

"Very good meeting App"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling feature, as I can schedule my recurring meetings, and get pop up notifications to start the scheduled meetings on time, also I like the ability to show my screen to other attendees, give them control and muting them when required, the easy to start a meeting and share all its details with others is the best of GoToMeeting App, the performance enhanced and hanging issues almost disappeared.

What do you dislike?

The sound sometimes disappears from some attendees while the meeting which forced me to repeat what I said again an again, and this problem happened rarely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure, it is the most effective meeting app

Recurring meetings with our managers and meetings with clients, training purposes with clients, sometimes we used it to record some meetings and send to managers on Google drive to check it anytime.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Joel R.</span>
Joel R.

"Great conferencing software for larger groups"

What do you like best?

For larger and disparate groups, this is great. For 1 on 1's there's easier software. The scheduling is easy and can be integrated to Gmail calendar and outlook for easy embedding of sharing meeting details.

What do you dislike?

Too much work for 1 on 1's. If it's just a quick meeting, it's too many steps to join, such as downloading the app whereas some other competitors don't require it. Other programs are more web based and can be logged in to my meeting with a simple code and not having to download anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have smaller 1 on 1's then check out join.me. If you prefer a product that is more integrated to other platforms like a mailing client, then check out gotomeeting.

Great in setting up meetings on the fly and as well and planned meetings for large groups. Also, great for presenting roles in the fact that it allows others to take charge and share their ideas, projects, presentations, and so forth.

GoToMeeting review by <span>De Jager F.</span>
De Jager F.

"Easy to install, simple to use for a global company."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The ability to send a link to clients so they can join in on the meeting easily without going through a tedious process of installing software where they might only use the product one time.

What do you dislike?

The separate scheduler app in Mac OS tend to be unstable from time tot time. The scheduler is supposed to open a new meeting invite in Outlook 365 for Mac and populate the invite with all the relevant information to connect to the GoTo meeting. After a recent update, the scheduler app does not auto open or populate a new invite within Outlook 365. The only workaround is to open the actual GoTo app, schedule a new meeting and then manually schedule another meeting in Outlook separately, copy and paste the connection info for GoTo meeting and then only be ready to send the invite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoTo meeting integrates better with Outlook on Windows than Outlook on Mac.

Internal meetings globally at no cost per minute. We also look more professional as a company when meeting with clients. More and more clients are getting familiar with GoTo meeting and do prefer us to schedule the meetings on their behalf, because of the ease of use of GoTo meeting. Another benefit is the security, unlike old telecoms that our company used, we have never had any random person accidentally dial into our private and confidential GoTo meetings. GoTo meeting require very low bandwidth, so employees can join meetings easily from their phones while traveling through areas with weaker internet connection.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Ashley K.</span>
Ashley K.

"Quick connections"

What do you like best?

Having a boss in a different state we needed a better way to interface. GoTo meeting was fast and easy to use. We were able to interface and solve problems the same as if we were sitting in the same board room.

From what our small business found, these are the pros to GoTo Meeting:

Simple user interface. Easy to create meetings. Can use a custom URL to access conference room. Free plan available. Trial doesn't require credit card.

What do you dislike?

There was connection issues a couple times. However this could be due to different internet connections. There were a few cons that our small business found: Lacks advanced meeting options such as polling. Caps video meetings to six sessions. Video calls cannot be recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting remains one of the easiest conferencing services to use, and the video conferencing feature keeps the app relevant, especially as new users and products flood the market all the time. The cost is low and it allows an easy and relevant way to contact needed associates.

Traveling between states for meeting had ceased. Thus saving time and money. Still we were able to solve problems and discuss ongoing issues as if we were together. This has saved us money and allowed our time to be utilized working in our center versus traveling between centers.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Chester &amp; Roxanne R.</span>
Chester & Roxanne R.

" GoToMeeting"

What do you like best?

That I can be at a meeting Construction Forum Board Meeting or do a training session from the office or from my car on a lap top or tablet without missing information. as I work from a home office

What do you dislike?

I really don't like having to download the software to my computer.

However I was informed that it is removed when the meeting is done, but I still feel like it is an evasion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes I highly recommend to the business owner for group meetings.

No more missed meetings I am on the board so it is not a great idea for me to miss a meeting. When the weather is bad I can stay at the office or at home and do the meeting.

I travel a lot this makes it easier and saves time. plus when the weather is bad no need to reschedule.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Melissa C.</span>
Melissa C.

"GoToMeeting Makes Connecting Easy"

What do you like best?

Can send direct links to join on computers/lap top or dial in from the phone. Don't need to remember pins or passwords. Provides flexibility if more than one person has presentation materials to display.

What do you dislike?

Using GoToMeeting through another system already enabled in the space like Lifesize seems unnecessary but that annoyance really falls more on the workplace's choice/preference for use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoTooMeeting offers a clean presentation and is simple to navigate but it's just like any other video conferencing system.

Bringing departments together that otherwise work in different locations or out in the field. Everyone can jump on a call and at least hear and see the information being presented from wherever their schedule might take them for the day. This means less time rescheduling or recapping what happened in meetings over email or future calls for those who otherwise would have missed out being out of office.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Valeria M.</span>
Valeria M.

"A robust software to perform robust meetings."

What do you like best?

As someone who is constant need for talking to people face-to-face (mainly my buyers) , I need the best conference software, and I have to say that Gotomeeting does the job pretty well. The first thing I can express is that starting a video talk with anyone you want won't be a problem anymore, because by only setting a date and time from Gotometting's panel, and sharing the e-mails of your audience, you're able to start your conference, and for me, that´s the most important feature of a conference tool.

What do you dislike?

Something that many people won't like (just like me) is Gotomeeting's price, because 36 USD per month is a big amount for many users. There are many free alternatives out there, so Gotomeeting should lower the price to take their competitors out of the way. One more distastful thing you might encounter when you use Gotomeeting is that the website might take a longn time to respond a few times. But I can say that I use this software because it's very robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gotomeeting is the right software you need if you're looking for reliable video conversations for your business, because it never breaks down in the middle of the conference.

Gotomeeting lets me connect with all of my buyers in a face-to-face way, so we can follow-up with all of their concerns and doubts, and I can also talk about additional products and services they can get from me.. So, Gotomeeting not only allows me to communicate with my customers, it also allows me to sell them more stuff

GoToMeeting review by <span>Dominique B.</span>
Dominique B.

"Best Webinar Application Bar None"

What do you like best?

Quick installation and painless learning curve. Clear sound quality. Buttons are clean, UX is easy to follow and intuitive. Solid capability for a lot of participants at once. Available on Windows, OSX, and Mobile platforms for on the go.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can see so far, but I have yet to make my own conference on it. I'll have a better read beyond participation soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's accessible to basically any possible operating system including all Mobile formats and is a free application, so it's the best possible means for a cheap webinar or video conference solution. Definitely less sound issues or bugs than Skype or Hangouts!

Weekly briefings and updates for work knowledge base. Training sessions, bulletins on financial sector news. Also some job interviews and employment orientations for remote positions have been done via GoToMeeting.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Giada P.</span>
Giada P.

"GoToMeeting"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a good Platform for medium company that helps you fill your meeting requirements. It allows you to make online meeting with high definition video. Your attendees can partecipate free and you can choose between the plans to meet your needs. You can also share your screen in conversations.

What do you dislike?

Even if it's a solid service, the GoToMeeting interface can appear confusing, also sometimes it have compatibility issues if you're using an Apple computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting is a solid and valid software to helps your communications needs. It also have a free plan so you can try it and understand how it can be useful to your work.

I use Go To Meeting in my daily work. The Platform helps me to meet potential Actors for our productions, the producers to update them with the progress and othe members of the staff. All of this by remain in the office.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Indya J. C.</span>
Indya J. C.

"Be there without....being there!"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, let me just say that go to meeting is super user friendly! I haven't always had a go to meeting account--so initially i loved it for the simple fact that you can join meetings by simply having your pin/access code AND a trial account is easy to set up as well. I have 3 board meetings that i sit on and all 3 use go to meeting as a way to participate in the meetings and conference calls. I would say i love that this app alone allows you to call in, video in, and chat--AND everyone can participate in their own manner and the organizer doesn't have to go through separate steps depending on how each person is logging in. One of the boards i sit on is actually coordinating a symposium to occur next year and while we conference in, we can share the hosts screen and see her notes or project plan as we develop it. On this note, these features make it very user friendly and essentially a no-brainer for group work.I also love that gotomeeting allows you to mute your speakers and you can tell whose talking even if its several people at a time. Theres also a list of all of the attendees in the right side bar of who's invited to the meeting in general but also who is logged on.

What do you dislike?

I literally cannot find anything i don't like about this app. I choose this over Skype business any day

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to conduct meetings with people that may have various different participation levels at any given time , this is the app for you. You have the option of calling in, chatting or video conferencing. I think that you too will be pleased as being able to participate in multiple ways enables everyone to participate in group collaboration no matter where they are

GotoMeeting leaves no excuse to not be present in a meeting, Before go to meeting our board ran into an attendance issue because people would be out of town or based on our location we could accommodate all ways to log in and this app is able to sync all participation mediums at one time making lack attendance not nearly inexcusable.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Ilaria B.</span>
Ilaria B.

"If you need a good way to get in touch with your clients, GoToMeeting is the right choiche"

What do you like best?

FIrst of all setting up the meeting and send out invitation is really simple. Simple is the interface too. The quality of the conversation (video/audio) is one of the best ever experienced. Is also good (especially for my needs) that you can use Go To Meeting on smartphone or pc.

What do you dislike?

If you're a small business, the plan it's a bit expensive compared to other services. But with GoToMeeting you'll have quality and a solid service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to see for yourself how powerful and great the service from Go To Meeting is.

Since we organize events, sometimes we have to deal with managers and/or artists that are very far from us, and that we'll meet just on the day of the event. So we use (very proudly) Go To Meeting to get in touch and skip the phisical distance.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Dorice F.</span>
Dorice F.

"So easy and fast to be with GoToMeeting"

What do you like best?

Firstable it's easy to use and very high quality. Secondly it's very great solution easier to share screens,presentations,special when you have some people whom is working on different location or countries. Also its working to good on phones as well so its meaning a lot.

What do you dislike?

Its not really what i dislike but during connection sometimes happened cut or there are long delays in the conversation. But in some points of conversation it's really bring a problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend it to try and on future to use as it good job with screen sharing and online live conferences. I like to use that software and very understandable.

It's much helps, I can easily organise meetings and trainings and attend webinars. So for all of us in company it's great step.Its safe my time,very easy to discuss online than to think how to make all team together in one room and correct time.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Sofia B.</span>
Sofia B.

"Of all the video conferencing software I use, I can say that GotoMeeting is the best"

What do you like best?

I´ve used all kinds of video conferencing software, and I can say that GotoMeeting is perhaps the best. I say this because I don´t experience many lag (between video and voice) which makes this software very attractive. Another nice thing I like is that it´s a piece of cake scheduling a new video conference and send it to my video participants. The last thing that´s awesome is that I can protect my meetings with password. For all of this, GotoMeetings is my favorite video conference tool.

What do you dislike?

There´s a thing that I don´t like about this software, and that is that the site and conference can freeze and this will interrupt your conference (and you´ll be wasting your participants time) . This happened to me only two times, but it was an annoying happening because all of a sudden the video conference stopped working, and I felt that my reputation was damaged a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting can be the best software you find for video conferencing, because it´s easy to use and you seldom experience a lag between voice and video. .

Communicating with your clients is essential if you want to have a good reputation and standing when it comes to your own independent business. If you have the ability to talk to your clients by using video, in real time, then they´ll really feel you take care of them, and they´ll feel loved! If you do this, then they´ll bring you more clients and they´ll buy more things from you. This is what GoToMeeting has helped me achieved.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Violet K.</span>
Violet K.

"Keeping It So Simple for online meetings: Any device, Any where = GoToMeeting !"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to set up, use and for sending the hyperlinks.

What do you dislike?

Rarely, we may have an issue with a lost phone connection during the GoToMeeting. After many years with them, it is rare for that to happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are a small or large company, seeing a vendor or as a customer, GTM is the place to be able to see what you need to see, have round table discussions or have training sessions.

The ease of setting up video conferencing and demos for our online demos, meetings and training sessions, are simply, wonderful and simple. When I'm on the run and have to get in on a demo, I can use my laptop, tablet, and/or my smart phone. There is no loss on the audio or video at any time, on any device. We have used GoToMeeting for many years and we are more than happy with this addition to our business, Produce Magic Software!

GoToMeeting review by <span>Sabrina C.</span>
Sabrina C.

"Go2meeting connects worlds"

What do you like best?

Go2meeting is easy-to-use. Once you are logged in, it is very straightforward to use. Both as an adminstrator and as a user. As a user, if you are a Gmail and Google Calendar user, you have the added advantage that there is a plugin available for your calendar, that makes the planning task a lot easier.

As a user, you also have the advantage that you can start up the technology from anywhere : on your computer, but also your your ipad. The added advantage of Go2Meeting is that you can add several telephone numbers for different countries for the users to call in. We regularly give trainings with Go2Meeting where users from all over Europe are joining, by being able to offer them a local call-in number, they can call in without excessive costs. There is also an option to use microphone and speakers over VOIP but this is not always possible in all countries.

Finally, the biggest advantage is that you can also share your screen, this is vital when giving trainings or when running over results, charts and graphs with a representative, if you can point and indicate on a document, this is much clearer than sending the document and commenting with the other party looking at their copy.

What do you dislike?

The price, Go2meeting is very expensive. Other than that there is nothing that I dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Gmail Plugin when you have Gmail. It makes life so much easier.

We regulargly have to meet with our external sales representatives, however they are located all over the world and in different time zones and countries thus. With Go2Meeting we can hold online conferences with different representatives located at different locations. We also analyse the software that they are using at the moment and strife to create a better product in cooperation with IT but also with our colleagues from the US, Go2meeting also has an important role there in joining our two offices together.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Katie B.</span>
Katie B.

"Changed the game"

What do you like best?

I love GoTo meeting because I am no longer running all over the city giving demos of our product. I can provide support to our users from the comfort of my own desk

What do you dislike?

I would say the only thing I dislike, and that is a strong word, is the complicated process of a first time user joining GoTo meeting. Once they've completed the process its easy for all return meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try, you'll never got back to driving around for meetings again.

We provide a lot of computer support for our users, and were finding it very hard to be everyone at once, GoTo meeting gave us to opportunity to help more users in a single day than we could in a week without it.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Agustin A.</span>
Agustin A.

"Good, functional software for demo'ing purposes"

What do you like best?

- GoToMeeting is easy to use, and most importantly easy to set up for both the user and the person on the other end. I'm yet to experience someone telling me "I can't figure out this set up process".

- The fact you can call in as an end user if your pc/laptop doesn't have a microphone also eliminates potential awkward troubleshooting were i.e. only one party is able to hear the other.

- I like that you can also share your screen with the click of one button - you can also record the session with the click of one button which is invaluable for sales training purposes.

- Overall just a great piece of software that I'm yet to experience any issues on, despite working with it on an almost daily basis for the past 9 months.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes when you maximise one of the windows for i.e. Screen sharing - it will automatically minimise another window/folder for i.e. the chat box. More of a small annoyance than anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try - particularly for sales teams that need to demo regularly.

- We're a B2B SaaS business and we needed something slightly more reliable than Google Hangouts which at times has dropped calls or failed to connect audio with seemingly no way to fix.

- For Sales demo's GTM is the perfect fit

- Inside sales rep's need dependability in the software they use, and GTM ticks this box

GoToMeeting review by <span>Karla N.</span>
Karla N.

"GOTOMEETING IS RELIABLE AND STABLE SOFTWARE TO HOLD ONLINE MEETINGS"

What do you like best?

I´ve been using GoToMeeting for a while and I can say that it´s a reliable and stable software that helps you hold online meetings. If you have a reliable internet connection, then GoToMeeting will work flawlessly. I enjoy creating meetings with GoToMeeting, as it´s as easy as choosing the option "PROGRAM MEETING", and then I just have to choose (if I want to) a name for my online conference, a brief summary of it, and that is all I have to do! There´s also an option to create a meeting immediately (without adding name, summary, etc.), which can save you time if you´re in a rush. Something I really like is that online meetings on this software are really stable and smooth

What do you dislike?

I dislike its price, as you have to pay a little bit less of one hundred dollars per month (I think that´s a bit overpriced). Don´t get me wrong, if you´re looking for stability and easiness of use, this software is worth every penny, because it´s super easy to use and I haven´t had issues so far when I hold online meetings. However, if you don´t have the budget for this, a good alternative is google hangouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me, you´re heading in the right direction. The only concern for me (and I suppose that for many more users) is the price, as almost one hundred dollars is a bit overpriced.

GoToMeeting helps me stay connected with the people that buy services from me, such as courses on losing weight and home investing. When they buy from me, they often have questions and concerns that need to be addressed personally. GoToMeeting helps me offer all of them an easy way to communicate with me, as we can meet, in groups, once or twice a week, in order to solve all of their concerns.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Heba M.</span>
Heba M.

"The most effective meeting tool"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is an effective meeting tool, I can easily meet with my colleagues in the other countries to discuss project Management plans, also to fix delivery problems, it is easy to invite other member and decision makers in the meeting very easily, also the muting feature is great as I can control the meeting using it, also I can illustrate more in my screen using the drawing tools as it really saves a lot of time and facilitate the presentation., I like the recording feature it is critical in the important meetings.

What do you dislike?

The big problem I always face is the delay others face to see the changes I did in my screen, as I always forced to wait until making sure that all attendees see the same page.

Business meetings and fixing project's team issues online.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Caela M.</span>
Caela M.

"GoTo Meeting is the Perfect app to bring the World together"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that GoToMeeting helps me connect with clients with ease. As a Digital Marketer for a franchise, I often work with the marketing team form the company, as well as other locations, to connect for campaigns. With this app, we are able to share our screens, chat, and much more.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally when using GoToMeeting, we get really bad feedback and have to mute everyone on the call when someone is speaking. Besides that, this is a highly recommended app!

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only recommendation would be to look into the feedback issue. It is not a deal breaker by any means, but it would be better without it of course!

We are able to connect. In a franchise as a marketer, communication is vastly important and GoToMeeting makes it easier for us!

GoToMeeting review by <span>Chelsea B.</span>
Chelsea B.

"A review of GoToMeeting from a remote employee"

What do you like best?

I work remotely and need to be able to share my screen(s) to complete tutorials, demonstrations, etc. on a frequent basis. GoToMeeting allows me to not only do so, but also record and send to those that are not able to attend in real-time.

What do you dislike?

I use both GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar and I have found that I have a hard time differentiating between the two and when to use one over the other. They are branded and designed so similarly that I could not tell you advantages and disadvantages to using one over the other, which can be frustrating when you are paying to use both.

On a company-wide scale we are able to communicate with members and carry-out vital meetings in an orderly and dependable fashion. On a personal level as a remote employee I am able to communicate on a level that is as if I am in the office and I never skip a beat.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Jennifer W.</span>
Jennifer W.

"Best Free Virtual meeting spot"

What do you like best?

We use GoToMeeting for all of our virtual meetings as we have locations in different regions. I love how easy it is to set up and use, it's very intuitive. My favorite part is the mobile app, it allows me to join a meeting from virtually anywhere.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few times where audio has been a little spotty and we've had to call in on speakerphone. We verified it was not our internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to set up and easier to use, the mobile app makes it even better. Being able to schedule and attend meetings from anywhere in the world has been a great help. Its allows you to bring locations together, as if they were next door to each other. We have 55 locations in 3 states, and it gives a more personal feel to a meeting to be able to see each other while talking.

I love being able to schedule meetings in advance, and then just send the meeting number to all recipients. It's as easy as clicking a link, and there aren't other hoops to jump through to get audio.

Another very useful tool is the screen sharing. We conduct weekly meetings with another region, and being able to pull up and look at the same reports while going over them is invaluable. Instead of "Ok turn to page 3" it's now "here is page 3" and we are all looking at the exact same thing.

We have 55 locations across 3 states, and it allows us to easily have meetings.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Azza T.</span>
Azza T.

"It covers everything in all meetings types!"

What do you like best?

It can allow 151 attendees at the same meeting, this is very scale-able and prove its efficiency and reliability, I can share my screen very easily to all attendees, I can control who can talk and who can't or even mute all which is a great feature to control and achieve the meeting's objective and give the chance to everyone to express his\her ideas without interruptions, also it is great to record important meetings to be as a reference.

What do you dislike?

It requires very good internet bandwidth to allow a smooth meeting with a lot of attendees which is causes a problem sometimes with a weak signal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really recommended

Document all meetings with the recording feature, Sales demos to our clients, KPIs illustration meetings, remote training

GoToMeeting review by <span>Stephanie O.</span>
Stephanie O.

"Useful tool if you have worked out the bugs"

What do you like best?

It is a convenient platform to get a large number of participants in one place electronically and allow them to converse by chat and speaking while veiwing the same information.

What do you dislike?

It seems to have compatibility issues with certain systems. Previously while using this, I have had the presenters screen not visible to all who are on the presentation, and the sound may cut in and out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be a very useful tool assuming everyone's software is compatible. With a large audience, I would reccommend a test run with presenter and all participants ahead of time to ensure everyone can see and hear the presentation appropriately.

It allows a global platform for people to use without downloading Skype or another video chat app. It also allows a moderator to control the acitivity within the program. I like that you can turn it into more of a presentation rather than a video chat.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Kristina H.</span>
Kristina H.

"It does the job"

What do you like best?

I like all of the options for settings, that I'm able to record, that it's relatively user friendly

What do you dislike?

I don't like the level of support, and I feel like there are times when it's finicky/doesn't work properly. People will get disconnected at random, or odd things will happen. For example, once my meeting was in progress even after I closed it. It was a recurring meeting, and I couldn't open the 2nd instance and had to re-set-up a completely new meeting. Support didn't get back to me for more than a week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider testing out other software to determine if GoToMeeting best meets your needs

We are able to conduct a much higher volume of Training sessions, in a relatively easy way, with GoToMeeting. We are able to quickly & efficiently work with our users to troubleshoot issues when we can share screens and see exactly what they're seeing.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Michael N.</span>
Michael N.

"GoToMeeting is a reliable, if sometimes buggy, tool "

What do you like best?

I love that there's a Google Calendar plugin that lets me set up meetings on the fly in one click and the fact that I can set a recurring invite and not have to worry about setting it up every week.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't access the screenshare function if someone else is using it on the same account in the office. This has caused frantic scrambling for alternative 3rd party tools in the middle of important client calls (not ideal).

There are also minor annoyances such as:

-the fact that a "this event is in the past" notice pops up if you try to schedule a meeting 1 minute after the top of the hour

-I am prompted to redownload the app every time I try to open it up on my new Macbook Pro (but this could be an issue on my machine)

Collaboration with clients at key stages of projects. GoToMeeting allows us to collaboration with our clients, and capture their feedback, in real time.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Justin D.</span>
Justin D.

"GoToMeeting is Convenient and Reliable"

What do you like best?

I like that I've never had problems with GoToMeeting. All of my attendees have been able to login without problems, I've never been disconnected, and the app has been easy to use.

I also like that I can record my meetings, switch the presenter with ease, and schedule meetings quickly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there's not a better way to set recurring meetings. I meet with clients monthly and I wish you could set a day and time that repeats AND that shows the day and time that it repeats. Currently you have to put the day and time of the recurring meeting in the title of the meeting, otherwise it doesn't show when it is (on GoTo, your own calendar would have it, but it would be nice to see while scheduling future calls on GoTo). This is frustrating and I think would be an easy, but helpful fix.

Being able to conference with clients without traveling to them has been the biggest problem solved. It's saved us time and money and headache. We can jump on a call fairly quickly with a client and hash out a problem with our staff and theirs in a matter of minutes.

GoToMeeting review by <span>John M.</span>
John M.

"Excellent collborative and inuitive meeting tool for all industries/uses"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the user's tool bar, the lay out is very friendly and easy to use. IT is easy to add new recipients on the fly if needed. The ability to change presenters make this meeting/tool very powerful.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to figure out how to hide the toolbar during presentations where we do not want to see it. for users that are not familiar with or do not have the GTM app downloaded it can be a little confusing to install for some non-technical users

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest, depending on size of your company, purchasing the multiple user license so each user has uninterrupted access to the app.

We can quickly meeting with 3rd party software vendors/teams to make changes on the fly, for the most part. GTM allows us to save time and money as we do not need to travel to customers/vendors/workmates. GTM makes it easier for our satellite offices to join our townhall presentations and meetings.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Erin S.</span>
Erin S.

"Great quality, outdated interface"

What do you like best?

I use GoToMeeting for Invision's design chats and client meetings. The sound quality is very good and there are lots of tools and features that allow you to "raise your hand" during presentations and ask a question to the moderator.

What do you dislike?

You have to download GoToMeeting, which is unfortunate. I find that my computer is full of old versions of it as they seem to update their software often. It makes jumping quickly onto a call frustrating because you may have to download and reinstall yet another version of their software. Also the user interface looks very outdated and clunky. There are just so many other video conferencing services available that you don't have to download that are free, it seems like GoToMeeting should step up their game.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Marina C.</span>
Marina C.

"Easy to use platform is fantastic"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a platform that is used frequently in my own agency (local/county government), as well as other public and private partner organizations and agencies who we work alongside often. This program is probably the easiest to use, of several voice and video conferencing platforms online.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that has ever bothered me with GoToMeeting is the fact that you can easily click in or out of the screen by clicking on the GoTo icon in the bottom panel of the window. It can get just a bit frustrating because it almost seems like the window is delayed at disappearing, but this is easily remedied and changed back to normal view. That being said, that is the most major problem I've ever experienced, and it has not negatively affected my professional life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have ever been frustrated by video and voice call platforms such as Zoom and/or Skype, definitely give GoToMeeting a try. This platform is absolutely worth investing in, and makes voice/video calls so simple to arrange, send out notifications for, and join.

GoToMeeting is absolutely an asset when an agency as large as mine (public health department for the fourth largest city in the USA) deals with many other external organizations. GoToMeeting enables anyone to "be in the room" and to discuss over the phone as well as easily share screens.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Christine L.</span>
Christine L.

"A solid choice for a web tool"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the custom link. It's the best feature. I also like how the controls are still displayed on the screen, but not super big. I am still able to find what I need quickly.

What do you dislike?

Gotomeeting has gone down a few times in the past summer, and it wasn't always communicated that the software was down. I noticed it stopped working for me around 10am, but when I heard my team members running into issues in the afternoon, I knew it had to be more than just my own system. That was about 4 hours, and we didn't hear anything from the company. I found out by Googling that GoTo had gone down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GotoMeeting is our go-to meeting for screenshares with clients.

We have a lot of remote/virtual meetings with both internal and external contacts. This is a reliable tool for adhoc meetings. I like that the webcam doesn't automatically start up - that aspect alone definitely keeps this more professional.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Jennifer B.</span>
Jennifer B.

"Great for Webinars"

What do you like best?

There is easy navigation for group meetings. I enjoy that you are able to mute and unmute everyone at once, or give individuals the option. I also enjoy the chat feature during meetings so you don't have to stop the flow of conversation or a presentation. I also enjoy that GoTo Meeting syncs with Outlook. This way, when you're scheduling a meeting you can still schedule it right in outlook and include a link to the webinar. With other applications, you are scrambling to find the email with the link to meeting. With GoTo Meeting, you just go right into your calendar and all the information is there.

What do you dislike?

I hate that you have to download the application before you can use it. I wish there was a web-friendly version for when you invite other people to join the meeting or presentation. If you forget to download the application before your meeting, you find yourself scrambling to get the app downloaded a minute before you're supposed to be logging in and presenting. I also dislike that you sometimes have to enable an audio pin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask yourself how many outside meetings or presentations you are holding. If you have a lot of people working away from the home office or partner with other companies, this is a good investment.

It is easy to schedule meetings or presentations with people outside of your department or office, or meet when you have employees who telecommute. We've realized it's much more effective to have team meetings with our sales representatives who are located around the country. We are able to easily integrate with Outlook to make scheduling meetings easy and effective.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Palmet M.</span>
Palmet M.

"Great for virtual meetings"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to download and to use. I use GoToMeeting for meeting chats with other retail merchandisers. The sound quality is very good and there are lots of tools and features that allow you to "raise your hand" during presentations and ask a question to the moderator.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system does not connect properly and we can either NOT connect or audio will drop mid call. Very unpredictable and does not work well with Firewalls.

System does experience issues from time to time where the connection will suddenly drop or the audio will start to fail. Not ideal and seems to be far too common.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting is a go to service. It is super easy to use. Try it out for 14 days free. The do not even ask for a credit card until your ready to buy their services.

We are a online business so everyone is not in the same place. So being able to have a meeting with audio and viewpoint videos is great. Important meetings with low call clarity are soooo frustrating. I do appreciate that GoToMeeting rarely drops the call and the quality is very high compared to other services. There are a lot of nice features for video conferences with a speaker, such as the ability to raise your hand, I also like that it auto-mutes for these types of calls. I'd look into other companies like Zoom and Appear.in. Appear.in may not have all the features of GoToMeeting, but the quality is good and it's very easy to use... and it's free.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Bri  A.</span>
Bri A.

"Love the product and the integrations"

What do you like best?

I use outlook at work, so my favorite part of using GTM is that I can send out a meeting request or open a new meeting in Outlook and I can click a button that says "Add Meeting" and it immediately adds a GTM to the invite, and it syncs that with my online GTM account with the subject of the email as the title of the GTM. It's pretty seamless and saves me a ton of time. I also like that I can set other people as meeting organizers, so if I need to leave a meeting that I've scheduled, it won't kick everyone out if they need to keep discussing.

What do you dislike?

I've been using the Beta and there are a few things that aren't quite seamless, or they take a little longer to process, but it's a Beta, so I would never expect it to. I do appreciate that they are allowing their customers to test out the Beta - I can submit feedback and that makes me feel like they value their customers' input.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are jumping on board with GTM, my first suggestion would be to make sure you immediately start using their integrations. I am embarrassed to say it took me almost a year to realize that they integrated with anything, and I wasted a lot of time before. The integrations are incredible time and effort savers.

Using GoToMeeting allows my entire team (many of us are distributed) as well as our customers, to hop on calls or presentations at the literal click of a button. From outlook or the GTM website, I can click "meet now" and it opens up an invite to send to my colleagues, partners, or customers, and it allows us to meet at the drop of a hat. The integrations (Calendly and Outlook to name the two I use) are extremely quick and save me tons of time. Plus, I occasionally interact with folks who have never used GTM before, and they never have any problem logging on and joining the meeting, so that has been impressive.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Doug M.</span>
Doug M.

"Easy to Use and Very Professional, but Not Free or Good for Video"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is very professional without ads and super easy to use. Even with the large companies it doesn't seem to have any issues with firewalls or security. They were one of the first in the field and were a revolution from the old days of having to e-mail a slide deck prior to a call and guide people through them the best you could over the phone. We started early with them and have stuck with them.

What do you dislike?

There are free alternatives out there now that are almost as good and GoToMeeting is a $29 monthly expense. The videos don't transfer well so if your presentations are media rich the users may not get the experience you hope for. Sometimes the software seems to load a bit slow for some users where competitors appear web based. Still find myself using the phone rather than the built-in audio, not sure why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting was one of the first, but now the field is quite crowded with each having its strengths and weaknesses, several are even free. GoToMeeting is very professional without ads and super easy to use, but it does cost and the videos don't transfer well if your presentations are media rich.

This software has saved us a lot of trips allowing for introductory meetings to happen from the comfort of our offices. Found it great for meetings planned in advance, but doesn't seem quite as convenient for impromptu meetings.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Andrew M.</span>
Andrew M.

"GoToMeeting - The quickest tool to get on a meeting"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create meetings, easily, with all the corresponding numbers, area codes, sharable links etc. The ability to easily have meetings on mobile, with screen sharing/voice is incredibly useful.

The ability to quickly launch and load meetings via mobile app is great! As well as the ability to add co-organizers which allows for multiple individuals to be able to start a meeting, in case people cannot join!

What do you dislike?

I know our company is looking for alternatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those who seek the quick and easy solution to virtual calls!

Allowing for quick schedule of meetings and access numbers to call, that will not tie up any land lines. We have realized that we can easily integrate with Google Calendar and with the GoToMeeting extension, we can easily create/sign in to meetings as needed.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Jennifer W.</span>
Jennifer W.

"Easy to manage, fun to use."

What do you like best?

I like that I can use it anywhere. It's easy to download on any device, it works best for me on my tablet. The functions are simple.

What do you dislike?

You need WiFi, otherwise you will be using a ton of you data package. Your signal needs to strong otherwise the program will glitch. The volume and micro phone had issues but easy to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's better and easier then a time of the competition that is out there. The components and simplicity of the program is what makes the program work for us. It does come with a 2 week trial so that is always a bonus.

I am able to further my education and ab,e to talk to people that are miles away face to face. It makes a

Customer more relax when talking to me face to face rather in on phone or am email. I can link them to my computer and show certain details at the same time.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Beckah S.</span>
Beckah S.

"How to overcomplicate video conferences"

What do you like best?

It's nice to have a specific link to attach to calendar meetings and that there is a web and desktop app version. Additionally, the major benefit over Google Hangouts is you can have more than 10 participants.

What do you dislike?

There is way too much going on with the UI for the desktop version- WAY too much. Video conferencing is very time sensitive so having something more straightforward is a must so everyone isn't trying to just get the program to work and 10 mins go by into the planned meeting.

The buttons that are there aren't intuitive either. You're also taken through about 3 prompts before you even get the video conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small team (10 > people) use Google Hangouts because any meeting with 3+ people will cost you money using this software. The ease of use of Google Hangouts in comparison to this tool is just way better. Doing this will allow you to use your allotted meeting time to meet and not try to make sure everyone's GoToMeeting software is working.

The only thing I like about this software is that there is a definitive link you can send along with you meeting invites and that if you do have the paid version you can invite 10+ people.

We use it for video conference calling as an all remote team.

GoToMeeting review by <span>mayra c.</span>
mayra c.

"best software ever!"

What do you like best?

i love been able to have meetings with different people and been able to share my screen. and been able to schedule ahead my appoinments with anyone as long as we can have the code. it a great resource for when you have meeting in other counties and the roads are bad and you can schedule a meeting with a software like this it just makes it so easy! and friendly for anyone that wants to use it

What do you dislike?

nothing as of right now, eveything seems to be working as they say it would i cant complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need something to be able to have over the computer meeting this is what you need that are other resources available but this one is great!

we serve different counties in our state and sometimes in the winter the roads are too bad to travel for appoinments it is nice to have this software were you can schedule your meeting and have this access to be there and meet even if its vertually. it not only great for the company knows that the staff is safe but for the staff to know that they have this option incase anything was to happen or that if they dont feel safe with somone that this is an option for them to feel confortable and get things done with out having them there. i think its a win win for everyone! thank you so much!

GoToMeeting review by <span>Olivia R.</span>
Olivia R.

"Easy to use with lots of features"

What do you like best?

I like how there are lots of features on the side tab - chat to public, chat to private, chat to organizers. I also like to control mute, audio, and visual. Having webcam features is also a really great tool

What do you dislike?

I dislike the slowness of response. Sometimes I hit minimize and find that it takes a while for the system to respond. I also find that it does not "ctrl+alt" very easily between appplications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn to use all features including managing the crowd, pointers, chats, etc. Also, it is great to have backup on tech and admin so that you, the webinar facilitator, can focus on facilitation

I work in an industry with organizations spread nationwide. GTM allows us to have as much virtual presence as being in the same room

GoToMeeting review by <span>Jolynn M.</span>
Jolynn M.

"GoToMeeting is a reliable virtual meeting platform."

What do you like best?

I use GoToMeeting for training sessions. The screen share is reliable and the real time transmission of the screen sharing is much quicker than other services I have used. You can also share screen and mouse controls with other participants which is very helpful for the training sessions we do.

What do you dislike?

Launching GoToMeeting is sometimes a little cumbersome - especially if the participant doesn't have google chrome. Does make participants download the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting is a reliable platform for scheduling and holding remote meetings. Their screen sharing service is the best I have used, making it easy to do remote meetings. We do "on demand" meetings several times throughout the day. It has been a huge asset to the way we conduct business.

It allows us to remotely train our customers where ever they are located.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Brandee B.</span>
Brandee B.

"It Does What I Need!"

What do you like best?

I like GoToMeeting because it's intuitive and once it's set-up, only takes a few seconds to schedule a meeting etc. I particularly like the "record" option, so that I can focus on the call and not trying to take notes. It's also something that everyone seems to have used at some point in the past, which makes it pretty easy to use with clients.

What do you dislike?

It used to integrate with Outlook so you could use an app to schedule GTM directly within your Outlook calendar. This was ideal. That app doesn't work with O365, and so having to secondarily log in to GTM every time I want to schedule something is less than ideal. I also feel like the information display could be a little more clear - it can sometimes be hard to see what number to call etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm a fan of GTM, and I think you'll like it too!

It's just a way better method for remote working than using direct dial. Even between me and my business partner, we will sometimes use GTM so we can record the conversation and easily flip between screen shares to make decisions. Using GTM has made meetings more seamless and enabled us to work remotely with clients in an easier manner than direct dial.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Matthew J. T.</span>
Matthew J. T.

"CItrix Corporate—The Necessary Tools For our Modern Age"

What do you like best?

Go To Meeting allows for instantaneous virtual face-to-face communications with current and prospective clients in am easy to use and convenient format. It is essential o=to our practice because our clients are quite busy. It also allows us to meet with clients despite their geographic location.

What do you dislike?

For clients that are not used to utilizing new technology, there is sometimes a little doubt as to whether the meeting will be a success. However, once the client has used Go To Meeting once with us, they become a fan of the software. The features are great and simple to use.

Using Go To Meeting, our business have become more virtual. It has allowed us to meet face-to-face with clients, no matter where we are in the world. This is quite useful when we are on business trips. Or, when we are out of town for any reason. Additionally, it allows us to more actively engage clients who are busy with children and work to meet us in our downtown office. This has lead to greater communication, and overall greater client experience and satisfaction.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Aaron M.</span>
Aaron M.

"Robust and Reliable Video Conferencing"

What do you like best?

Honestly, the reliability is the greatest thing. It just works. Every time. Our organization uses GoToMeeting for our in house communications and reliability i