GoToMeeting

Millions of businesses trust GoToMeeting for reliable, professional online meetings and on-the-go collaboration. Gain momentum with an award-winning solution that works instantly on any device.

Work for GoToMeeting?
Ringcentral office  web conferencing  2x

Learning about GoToMeeting?

GoToMeeting Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 3688 GoToMeeting reviews
GoToMeeting review by <span>Keara F.</span>
Keara F.

Great tool for large, remote trainings

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting lets us get trainings from our team in DC, with participants from around the country. There are opportunities to ask questions and engage the group, but we don't need to worry about lots of background noise or trying to get many web-cams connected. It's a great webinar tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish that GoToMeeting gave you a clear estimation on how long it would take to download the software so you could plan ahead for your first webinar. I've had many teammates miss the first 10-15 minutes of a presentation because they were trying to get their download to work. This can be distracting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan ahead if you have techincally challenged participants to ensure that you can launch your meeting on time.

When you have a large team around the country, you need a space where you can all come together and collaborate. GoToMeeting is a great tool to solve that issue.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoToMeeting
GoToMeeting review by <span>Antony B.</span>
Antony B.

Very easy and open to all.

What do you like best?

Oh, it is really simple to meet now or schedules in advance a new or current meeting, it’s up to me. I can faster make meetings quickly from a different of locations including email, Microsoft office, and instant messaging tools. Much better to send out recordings after my meetings for those I weren’t able to be present.

What do you dislike?

I can say that there are no issues with sharing and demonstration. All of this process is useful and works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is wonderful and very helpful. You will always receive a good way of sharing your screen. Also, you will have the ability to collaborate across devices. This platform will give you a higher quality of sound and all working tools.

We can admit that very easy screen sharing. Where we can display our whole screen, multiple monitors, at every time just in one click. We like that is an elementary way to show our meeting attendees the accurately what we conversate about and have the opportunity to allow more impressive conference.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

GoToMeeting review by <span>Andrey G.</span>
Andrey G.

Conference is easy

What do you like best?

Easy to use. You just need to download the file to join the conference, it is still possible to send a direct link to the conference. Good planning. There is a period for acquaintance with the functional. Demonstration screen function. Use of secure data transmission protocols. Connect participants to the conference without installing the software. Work in the mobile application is also stable and high-quality.

What do you dislike?

I think there are a few shortcomings that every user can notice. Absence of the possibility of transferring files to the participants of the conference or to the interlocutor for a user who used similar software will be very unusual. The paid version is very expensive, and the price justifies the quality of data transfer. Paying some period of using the program does not always find a client who uses the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying, because there is a trial version and still need to know more other options that you can use in the conference. А еще нужно уйти от момента когда ваш клиент предложит пообщаться с помощью ГоТоМеетинг а вы даже ничего не слышали об возможностях программы.

With the help of GoToMeting, we hold long-term meetings with customers. Satisfies the quality of video and sound. Conference participants can join the discussion even while on the road, connecting from a mobile phone.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Anton Y.</span>
Anton Y.

Using high-quality communication with a mobile application

What do you like best?

There is a whole set of standards for different needs: desktop application, mobile application, there are also free versions. High-quality sound transmission (even when using 3G network). The free version is also available for a group of users. Ability to display the screen. Possibility of transferring a personal link to connect to the conference. The most important thing is to emphasize the sound quality and unlimited use of conferences, the protocols used guarantee security. The possibility of connecting participants to the conference without installing the software, ie the use of the browser for the conference.

What do you dislike?

Paid version is still not cheap, the more the number of users the more expensive. Despite the use of HD there are problems with the video. There is no application for Linux OS. There is no possibility to transfer files, it is not convenient. The interface is in English only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use those users who want to be sure of the quality of image and sound transmission during the conferences.

With the help of GoToMeting, I and my partners are negotiating with potential customers. Mostly they are customers from the United States.

Being client-oriented we had to try the service of GoToMeeting. We were surprised by the quality of communication. Personally, I use mostly on my mobile device when I'm on the road.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Chrissy R.</span>
Chrissy R.

Go To Meeting makes our lives simpler

What do you like best?

I love that we can now hold meetings without people from remote properties having to drive down to us, thus leaving their properties without a manager for approximately 3-4 hours. We can hold meetings online and their employees can reach them quickly in case of any issues on site and we can all save time, get the meeting going and get it done without a lot of wasted time. It is reliable, the sound and picture is great and we all love doing it this way.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot find something negative to say about it. It is honestly the most cost effective way to hold meetings. There is not time lost in driving, gas, etc. There are no issues with Managers not being onsite when issues arrive because they are down here in meetings. It is an excellent option to avoid these kind of issues and save time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend GoToMeeting to anyone who has difficulty getting people to meetings. This enables you to have meetings more often because people can do them from anywhere even their phone if need be. It is an amazing time save for our businesses so I really recommend it to you if you are having issues getting people to meetings.

We dont waste time driving to meetings on a monthly basis. We have found that we are able to hold meetings more often this way as well. Trying to juggle all our managers time schedules to get to meetings was a huge problem because some are an hour from the main office. This way they do not have to leave their property and we can get more meetings in than ever before.

GoToMeeting review by <span>Dmitry R.</span>
Dmitry R.

Works, but it can be better

What do you like best?

Multiplatform support. A great job has been done to support all platforms.

Android application. It's useful because sometimes you need to be out of the office.

Easy to use. It has a user-friendly interface.

Screen sharing. I often need to present something or view screens of participants.

Meeting recording. Because you need to pay attention to all software or security requirements and it's important don't miss something and leave details forgotten or unclear.

Outlook integration. Because I use outlook every day.

What do you dislike?

I've had not so good experience with the Android application. GoToMeeting for Android had an authentication issue. I was out of the office and I tried to connect to the important meeting via mobile application again and again. I reinstalled it several times without any result. And finally, I opened my home laptop and connected via a browser because I didn't have enough time to install full desktop version, which is better.

During the meeting, I had voice issues at the beginning and participants didn't hear me good. They asked me to speak louder all time.

In addition, I had a good bandwidth but there were voice issues, especially at the beginning, I missed several phrases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better to use Desktop clients:

they don't have problems with sound and authentication. It's better than a browser or mobile versions.

Business conferences

Software requirements elicitation and gathering

Sprint planning

Retrospective and postmortem meetings

Business and development processes discussion

Security roadmap discussion

Learning about GoToMeeting?

* We monitor all GoToMeeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.