GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting

(4,587)

Millions of businesses trust GoToMeeting for reliable, professional online meetings and on-the-go collaboration. Gain momentum with an award-winning solution that works instantly on any device.

Work for GoToMeeting?

GoToMeeting review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services
View Original

"Reliable"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoToMeeting
GoToMeeting review by Kendall C.
Kendall C.
View Original

"My Got to Go To"

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

GoToMeeting review by Mariana I.
Mariana I.

"It was the king"

What do you like best?

You can access to the meeting from your iPhone or iPad without problems.

The tool lets you organize meetings from advance and link them to a calendar.

You can start a meeting really quickly, making it handful.

Ability to change presentators is easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

It is really expensive.

You have to download an app, they is no option of accessing in the web.

Chat is not that cool and if you do not take care, you can send messages to people you don't want to if you do not pay attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is expensive but if you are going to use it a lot is good.

The tool is actually good, it never fails and does not requiere a really good internet connection as skype does.

You can share documents and your screen to the people or pass the option to others.

We have people in other states of Mexico that work for us and our clientes are from different places too so we have to work together and Skype ain't a good tool so we use GoToMeeting to work collaboratively.

GoToMeeting review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"Great tool- if a little outdated"

What do you like best?

A lot of our customer are familiar with GoTo Meeting and it's very reliable. We hardly ever have issues and it's easy for our clients to navigate. I like that you can schedule meetings in advance and send the links to join and all details ahead of time so you aren't wasting valueable time.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if you could stream to Facebook like a lot of other programs out there. I would also like to be able to customize the landing page for registration more so when we most to our social media, we can control how the preview looks. I know Zoom allows you to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to your reps and really learn the system.

We can share the screen with our members and potential clients. It helps to solve problems way faster than if we were just on the phone. For GoToWebinar, it's great because we are able to train more than one office at a time and make educational content.

GoToMeeting review by Jimmy d.
Jimmy d.

"GoToMeeting is excellent"

What do you like best?

To me there are 2 things that stand out with Go2Meeting. 1 It is easy of use, you install the plugin in your browser and you can start remote sessions from anywhere. 2 The sound and visual quality always is on par with every software out there

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about this software. They deliver exactly the performance that we as a company need to remote host and show sessions to other clients and perform our remote duties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If easy use is your mantra this is the tool for you. The sound and visual quality are always up to par and the installation in itself works with every device every browser.

The scheduling assistant easily integrates with outlook and takes into regard in which timezone you are scheduling your remote meeting which is awesome. Support is always helpful and responds in the proper timely manner.

We work a lot overseas, connecting in different timezones with often a lot of hassle to start up a remote session, goto meeting simplifies this for us. The scheduler inside go to meeting really helps with the differences in timezones because it connects to outlook in your timezone of choice so you never get discussions about the scheduled meeting time. For us, the quality and ease of use of the program are solving the 'boundaries' which often arise when introducing a new product to a group of people.

GoToMeeting review by Ram J.
Ram J.

"Best tool for meeting "

What do you like best?

I like all the good features that are provided by GoToMeeting but the best thing I find is that I can record for the later time so if someone could not join can have it. It is truly best available in the market. Also the mobile app gives us more freedom to use this at wherever we go.

What do you dislike?

There are not much thing that I dislike about GoToMeeting but I have felt a lag sometimes, but that could be also because of connection speed. Will keep this review updated if I dislike anything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend GoToMeeting to everyone since it is the best available till date for good quality video conferencing. There is also 15 day trial there , so I would say give it a try and if you find it good then go with it.

In our organization our team use this platform to connect with client or other stakeholders directly at a click. We don't need to meet at specific location to share ideas like we used to do it before. This has helped a lot.

GoToMeeting review by tommy k.
tommy k.

"GoToMeeting by LogMeIn - A web meeting solution"

What do you like best?

This is extremely very much planned programming for remote gatherings with sound, video, and screen sharing. I likewise love the friend item GoToWebinar that I've utilized for some online courses throughout the most recent quite a long while. GoToMeeting has increased such great selection that it has incorporations wherever with apparatuses like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We utilized GoToMeeting for quite a long time for inward gatherings, deals calls- - essentially any gathering with remote participants.I like how you can make a constant connection that you can go to each time instead of setting up another connection for each gathering. Simply be cautious in case you're having consecutive gatherings with a similar connection - else, you get the following group of onlookers appearing at the last part of the present gathering. I tackled that by making two tireless connections and substituting them when I have consecutive gatherings.

What do you dislike?

Needs propelled gathering choices, for example, polling. Tops video gatherings to six sessions. Video calls can't be recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting stays one of the simplest conferencing stages to utilize, and the video-meeting highlight keeps the application significant, particularly as new clients and items surge the market constantly.

I utilize GoToMeeting all the time to have gatherings with associates and partners and it is generally immaculate for those reasons. Gatherings once in a while get postponed because of somebody having a sound or other association issue however not regularly enough for it to be a major issue. A standout amongst the most important uses is for remote introductions. We hold meetings and making a decision about occasions where the moderator can't be there face to face so utilizing GoToMeeting, they can show their PowerPoints and communicate with the group of onlookers progressively nearly as flawlessly as though they were there

GoToMeeting review by Marlena B.
Marlena B.

"When there's issues, it's very disruptive"

What do you like best?

I do like that you have options to use either your phone or computer audio and that the presenter can get access to screen/mouse control. Once it's downloaded it's a pretty seamless log-in process.

What do you dislike?

I do wish if the party was large GTM makes it more obvious stating who's speaking It's also odd that when you join a meeting you are defaulted as muted. It causes a lot of technology hiccups with a new user of GTM. I've also found that when the other party you are trying to connect with is having issues, it's difficult to troubleshoot. I also feel like the chat feature could use some improvement. The box it's defaulted to is very small and if there is a large amount of text going back and forth it is hard to follow. You can pop it out, but it's still not the most user-friendly. The one thing that would make it perfect is if there was an automated/easier way to record and share calls. I think a feature may be in beta right now so I am excited to try it out when it rolls out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about long term integrations with other tools you use (Calendly, TimeTrade, CRMs, etc.). If you are planning to use GTM as an internal communication tool (if you work remotely) I would take the time to test out other tools because I have a feeling there are some features that would weigh as more important.

We need to have a seamless screen sharing experience with our clients. It's helpful to be able to record and share sessions so learning our product and adoption improves. It integrates nicely with Calendly so when a new meeting is booked by a client unique GTM log-in information is provided automatically.

GoToMeeting review by Ryanne R.
Ryanne R.

"GoToMeeting has made our team meetings so much better"

What do you like best?

I like that when we do collaborative team meetings each of us can jump in and share data or talking points. In other programs the "leader" has to give permission to share the screen and there is a lot of lost time asking to share and then making sure the sharing is working. In GoToMeeting the administrator can grant access to share to all participants or only some beforehand. It is way more seamless.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything that I dislike about GoToMeeting. We have been using it as a team for a couple months and haven't ran into anything.

Using GoToMeetings has made our team meetings more seamless and convenient. My team is all remote and with GoToMeeting you can jump on a call on your phone and then transfer to your computer/ipad/other device. It's so easy that you never have to worry about missing a call.

I know other team members use GoToMeeting to connect with clients. I don't because I am an assistant, but all of them have said that they love how easy this is to use with our clients. They like the feature that you can block entrance into the next meeting. This ensures people don't jump onto the end of a private meeting that went over the original allotted time.

GoToMeeting review by Brittany S.
Brittany S.

"Easiest Online Meeting Platform"

What do you like best?

I use GoToMeeting to train new clients on our software and its the easiest and best way to train them! The ability to record the meetings and send to clients is amazing and super helpful! The video and audio qualities are always great!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that needs to be problem solved is the fact that those on the receiving end who get our GoToMeeting links often times had issues whether it be because of confusion around how to use the dial in or what which option to choose., there may need to be an easier and more simplified way to share conference URLs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a household name and easy for everyone to use from beginners to professionals

I use it to train new clients on how to use our software and they are able to watch me and learn how to adopt the software quickly

GoToMeeting review by Keara F.
Keara F.

"Great tool for large, remote trainings"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting lets us get trainings from our team in DC, with participants from around the country. There are opportunities to ask questions and engage the group, but we don't need to worry about lots of background noise or trying to get many web-cams connected. It's a great webinar tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish that GoToMeeting gave you a clear estimation on how long it would take to download the software so you could plan ahead for your first webinar. I've had many teammates miss the first 10-15 minutes of a presentation because they were trying to get their download to work. This can be distracting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan ahead if you have techincally challenged participants to ensure that you can launch your meeting on time.

When you have a large team around the country, you need a space where you can all come together and collaborate. GoToMeeting is a great tool to solve that issue.

GoToMeeting review by Brandon L.
Brandon L.

"GoToMeeting has been the best meeting tool I have used"

What do you like best?

There's quite a few ways to meet, do business, and connect no a days, but GoToMeeting is the easiest to setup, to integrate and to get others to use as well. The setup is minimal, easy to follow, and we have been able to connect with clients all over the world because of it. The screen sharing capabilities we use for every meeting to conduct business with clients and show them proofs, walk them through websites and more. We also have used our webcam to be able to show prototypes of products and samples for clients in other parts of the world.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their is a bit of lag, but that all depends on each persons connection, and it has never truly destroyed a meeting with anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A fantastic meeting tool! Would absolutely recommend this tool!

International meetings easily, quickly, and efficiently. Not having to travel long distances for these types of meetings is key to our company and clients.

GoToMeeting review by Mahmoud S.
Mahmoud S.

"Perfect meetings with GoToMeetings"

What do you like best?

If you search for a smooth meeting with high level of productivity and almost no confusion between attendees, so you must have GoToMeeting product, it is great in facilitating communication and points of view between attendees, conference calls, video calls and sharing the screen are really with a perfect quality and with a proven satisfaction from all attendees, sharing controls and presentation between attendees overcomes the long distances between attendees, the muting feature is great and the chatting is very light and very effective, everything is great from the second of scheduling the meeting and sharing it to the attendees calender till saving the recorded meeting to be uploaded very easily on Google Drive to be shared to all stakeholders for documentation purposes.

What do you dislike?

It is a perfect product and honestly currently I face no problems because of the continuous improvement the GoToMeeting always do for a final productive meeting App serves all kind of meetings

Recommendations to others considering the product

For meaningful meetings achieve their objectives, you should have this almost perfect meetings App

All official meetings done by GoToMeetings, our training to our clients done by it also, projects kick of meetings and providing help to our remote team or to our clients always done by GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting review by Aleena T.
Aleena T.

"Pretty good tool for enterprise meetings that require screen sharing."

What do you like best?

I like that it has integrations with other scheduling tools, like my Outlook calendar and Calendly scheduler. The meetings are easy to set up, and you can host a meeting at anytime at the click of a button, which is really convenient. As long as I've been using it, the service has been very reliable. It's also very easy to record sessions and share them.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more tools - like storing files in the meeting, whiteboards, surveys, and such. It's also a bit of a nuisance that you can't resize the meeting panel. The price can be a bit steep for single users that need to host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an individual, small company, or startup, I would recommend trying other (more cost friendly) tools that are out there, especially if your webmeeting needs are as simple as video chat and screen sharing.

I frequently communicate with end-users around the country, and in all different time zones. This tool has really allowed me to host my meetings whenever, wherever, and I know I can rely on it to work or not be too technically challenging for whoever is on the other end of the call.

GoToMeeting review by Nada H.
Nada H.

"Gotomeeting is a very good meeting App"

What do you like best?

The best is the illustration tools provided to facilitate the presenter message, as I can share my screen or make any attendee as a presenter, I can draw on my screen or highlight specific part to decrease confusion, I can use the chat to request something from attendees without interrupting the presenter, the number of allowed attendees in one meeting is more than enough, the quality of the sound and the video is very good, recording meetings also becomes essential for documentation purposes, host a meeting is very quick and sharing the invitation to others is very smart, the integration with Google calendar is perfect, the scheduling features helps us a lot and our meetings became more organized.

What do you dislike?

No integration with YouTube prevents us to do live meetings

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended

Facilitates delivering the message of the presenter, increase the focus and concentration, eliminates interruptions, our company always use it to do all required meetings for KPIs, clients demos and training purposes, recording the meeting solves a lot of conflicts between team members and always release conflicts.

GoToMeeting review by Lesley G.
Lesley G.

"A great way to connect without having to connect...."

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to log in in real time and have a conference with several people all working on the same project nation wide. I also like the option to record for a later time or to share with those that were not able to connect at that time. I find it to be very user friendly and have noticed that there are several helpful tutorials as well. A big bonus for some of us!

What do you dislike?

One of the least desirable issues that seems to happen a lot of the time is the video quality and the lag. Also a couple of crashing issues and busy signals when dialing in.. I also have a couple of cohorts that stated the recording function did not work with Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient it will prove to be a winner I believe.

#1 business problem being solved is not having to get on an airplane every time there is an upcoming training or something that requires more of my attention and time than I really have to give. I find it to be efficient for the most part and I like that the audio doesn't require an actual phone. I know there is some scheduling assist that can be implemented but have not had the chance to use it yet, but am excited to try. some other benefits I have found is being able to share control of the meeting. Also instant collaboration with the screen share option.

GoToMeeting review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Gotomeeting helps with best sound and video quality"

What do you like best?

Gotomeeting aka GTM helps with sound and video quality with our client meetings. it provides best video resolution and great audio to our meeting participants. Gotomeeting also helps us recording the meetings which can be recorded on our computer drive.

It also enables people top dial in using the Meeting ID which is provided for each and every meeting by Gotomeeting.

What do you dislike?

I like GTM to make the meetings with the clients and the potential clients. I do not think there is anything which I do not like with Gotomeeting. It works great and as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gotomeeting is a great software to do online meetings with anyone in the world. it helps with meetings just with use of a web browser over the internet. Provides a Meeting ID and an dial-in number to join the meetings by the meeting participants.

GTM helps us with making the calls with our clients and potential clients. it helps us hear them and see their requirements. We also explain the work done for them using the Gotomeeting.

It also helps to discuss the status of their products and the billing and invoice things.

GoToMeeting review by Diana P S.
Diana P S.

"Good potential and very helpful to videoconference and screenshare."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting its the most useful app to videoconference, with a extremely easy mode to configure and use it. It counts with very practical interface to conrol it and start a meeting. Also you can get the app to mobile use and do the same action from your device.

Im very familiar with the browser interface and just with share my meeting link, people can join to and start to interact with the people envolved.

What do you dislike?

GTM its not avaible to use it on Linux which its one of the most likely OS to me. Also when your in an actual meeting you may need to share some files between, and there's another point to have in mind to this software. Not a strong reasons to think its a potential negative function, its a really helpfull service to have live comunication and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great control of webinar and videoconference tools, if you need to do screenshare to explain some work to clients, or just set a meeting to have comunication with your partners, family or friends, with the posibility to handle it from your pc, tablet or phone. Strong reasons to try it.

The great benefit to have a effective comunication with all the partners envolved in a meeting. We have to have in mind that the posibility to share your screen live and with good quality to audio and video. I think its a tool to all your devices in his free and paid version as well.

GoToMeeting review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"GoToMeeting, comes from the future."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting gives us the opportunity to hold conferences, debates, rains of group ideas, all in the same channel and the best: at a distance when some people from the team are in other countries.

Many times we have meetings directly with clients, associates and colleagues in the same meeting, but with the help of the appropriate channel for each topic of conversation.

GoToMeeting presents a new image to hold meetings, gives us the possibility of configuration and personalization so that, when we use it, we have that almost emotional relationship.

What do you dislike?

GoToMeeting is coming to places in the market in an impressive way, still has basic features compared to some of its direct competitors, for example, the fact of sending me a document so you can copy and share it. Point to keep in mind for the next versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In consideration of the product, GoToMeeting offers us the opportunity to be autonomous for the meeting, leaving aside all kinds of protocols and parameters that comply with the reluctance of effectiveness. For many years in the industry, it has been established that you must comply with a protocol so that the success of a meeting is tangible, nothing is further from the truth. With GoToMeeting there are no limits to success in conferences.

GoToMeeting has guaranteed us that time is valuable when we meet, it is for them that we can connect from where we are, share ideas and reach an important shared agreement. He really compared his vision of the product and headed towards the co-direct direction.

GoToMeeting review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Great conferencing software that has very responsive screen sharing and keyboard/mouse control"

What do you like best?

In my job, a lot of the assistance I provide is remote. I like that gotomeeting has such a quick and responsive keyboard and mouse control feature, faster than any other software I've used (VNC, RDP, Teamviewer).

I also like that I can easily create and join meetings with the GoToMeeting launcher on my computer, phone, or tablet. This allows me to assist customers no matter where I am and still be able to see exactly what it is that they are having issues with or need my help implementing.

Lastly, I like that I can record the sessions for later use. Though the recordings are typically very large, mostly because I may be recording for 8+ hours, I am able to see exactly what it is I did with the customer and look back on the recordings if I need to be reminded of how I implemented a solution, or how I answered an issue.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I run into is that the meetings tend to shut down after a period of time there is no active speaking. This might not be an issue for most users, but at times I may sit on a bridge alone and muted for hours at a time on standby while a customer is doing something on the side and may only need to call in when I am needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you require an excellent meeting platform that also allows screen share and keyboard/mouse control, this is your guy.

The big business problem being solved with GoToMeeting is the screen sharing and my ability to do very complex changes remotely.

GoToMeeting review by Tracy C.
Tracy C.

"Great way to get everyone on the same page"

What do you like best?

Screen sharing is an awesome feature. The ability for everyone to be literally on the same page is huge when holding a team meeting. Being able to bring together team members from across the country and across time zones. I really like the option to be able to screen share so that you can see what someone is talking about with regards to a document as well as being able to see the attendants as well.

What do you dislike?

The call in number seems a bit long but otherwise we haven't really encountered a problem while using this most awesome website. Haven't needed customer service so I can't speak on that either although I would expect it to be equally excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect if you want to show someone exactly what you are talking about. The screen sharing feature is wonderful when used in conjunction with the real time meeting. The split screen so you can see all presenters and/or meeting attendants is also a nice touch. It is great to be able to see those whom you might be working with or meeting at a later date.

Instead of endless emails and the nonpersonal touch GoToMeeting gives us the ability to ask and answer questions in real time. The personalized touch that we can give to team members because of the live meeting experience has been huge with regards to sales and service all through a best practice venue for teaching and learning.

GoToMeeting review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"Screen-sharing made Easy"

What do you like best?

I am quite satisfied with GoToMeeting's ability to screenshare to multiple users at the same time without massive loss of quality / frame rate or increases in latency. As well the option to join meeting via phone and note just computer audio.

What do you dislike?

The handover control can be a little inconsistent if the controlling user does not have the strongest internet connection. Not a particular dislike of how it operates but a useful feature would be to show call connection quality (eg. like Skype) to determine that the call / screenshare may be choppy / inconsistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting is most valuable when used on a larger scale. If the majority of calls/meetings are only a few individuals then there are cheaper (even free) solutions to achieve that. However for coordinating larger groups of eg. 6-200+ people then GoToMeeting does a fantastic job is making that process as painless as possible.

Participating in investor presentations / software demonstrations when not able to physically attend / meet with individual. The added benefit of handing over control when participating in 1 on 1 demonstrations of software or trouble shooting is an added benefit that was realized after a while of use.

GoToMeeting review by Sara A.
Sara A.

"Go To Meeting review"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the number of attendees can join the meeting, this was an amazing change, it allows us to hold company meetings very easily without excluding anyone.

Recording feature helps us very well to release conflicts and miscommunication, as we always listen to the recorded meeting once again to make sure that we got all points clearly and to write a perfect meeting minutes.

Amazing tools are provided to complete the meeting with no interruption and to facilitate communicating with attendees

What do you dislike?

I hope Go To Meeting finds a smart solution to make sure that all attendees on the same page of the shared screen and detect if one of them has a delay in the voice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very recommended

Creating productive meetings internally and externally, solves the problem of no meetings documentation by the recording feature, decreases the level of coordination to hold meetings by the scheduling feature, so we all can know who will meet when

GoToMeeting review by Antony B.
Antony B.

"Very easy and open to all."

What do you like best?

Oh, it is really simple to meet now or schedules in advance a new or current meeting, it’s up to me. I can faster make meetings quickly from a different of locations including email, Microsoft office, and instant messaging tools. Much better to send out recordings after my meetings for those I weren’t able to be present.

What do you dislike?

I can say that there are no issues with sharing and demonstration. All of this process is useful and works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is wonderful and very helpful. You will always receive a good way of sharing your screen. Also, you will have the ability to collaborate across devices. This platform will give you a higher quality of sound and all working tools.

We can admit that very easy screen sharing. Where we can display our whole screen, multiple monitors, at every time just in one click. We like that is an elementary way to show our meeting attendees the accurately what we conversate about and have the opportunity to allow more impressive conference.

GoToMeeting review by Shane F.
Shane F.

"A Superior Meeting/Call Solution"

What do you like best?

I like that GoToMeeting is extremely easy to use. The user interface is pleasing to the eye and flows well.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints for GoToMeeting. It has not failed to satisfy our needs when it comes to demonstrating our software to prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend GoToMeeting as a meeting/call solution. I have experience using other solutions including Amazon Chime and Skype, and both fall short of the value and capability that is found in GoToMeeting. This solution offers a very visually appealing user interface that is neat and uncluttered and directs you easily to where you need to go to enter a meeting. The buttons and tools are easily found and accessible for functions relating to mic, audio, and screensharing. I have not had much connectivity issues at all using GoToMeeting and I have never used a solution that I prefer more than GoToMeeting.

In order to demo our software to international prospects (especially in Europe), GoToMeeting has given us a smooth way of connecting with these other companies where other software solutions have failed in that regard. Other solutions have let us down when it comes to connecting with overseas companies, even to the point of abandoning a demo or meeting altogether, which is very bad for business and for the sale cycle. GoToMeeting has not failed us when it comes to connectivity and assuring that we have solid, clear conversation and screen-sharing with our prospects.

GoToMeeting review by Audrey P.
Audrey P.

"High quality online calls with easy setup"

What do you like best?

I like the quality of audio and video in the calls. There is very little lag and the sound comes across very clear. Though I don't use the interactive tools often, they do come in handy when they're needed. Using this software from top to bottom is generally very easy.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about this software, but I suppose the pricing for some of the premium plans could be lower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great software that many people use, so I think any company could benefit from using it, especially if you work with many people remotely.

GoToMeeting has given me the ability to have productive remote meetings with people that truly allow everyone to interact as if they were actually meeting in person. We can all communicate more effectively and get on the same page whenever there are any issues to resolve.

GoToMeeting review by Maria I.
Maria I.

"GOTOMEETING is my go to meeting software!"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting makes it simple to create meetings in my team, on onboarding clients. It has this user friendly interface that makes really suitable for me. even in the trial version, it only gives value with no credit card required. The app also releases upgrades to features.

What do you dislike?

While using Gotomeeting , there are no advance tools such as polling. and it doesnt allow recording of the video . these features may hurt its users in the long run if this are not released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gotomeeting is easy to use and is also free if you dont need the perks of an upgrade tot heir paid plans.

Ideas, mission, vision, goals are made through communication and collaboration. In today's world where remote computing is a fact, we need to be able to meet even virtually, and Gotomeeting provides a solution to that problem.

GoToMeeting review by Ellye C.
Ellye C.

"GoToMeeting makes online meetings accessible! "

What do you like best?

I can start an online meeting within 3 clicks of a button. If you are on a call and need to physically show the other person something on your screen to demonstrate the answer to their question then this is incredibly handy. Another feature that I really enjoy is the ability to switch the meeting host.

What do you dislike?

I genuinely think that there is nothing that I dislike about GoToMeeting. I have been using it for almost a year now and have not run into any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a screen sharing software, look no further as GoToMeeting is the best.

GoToMeeting allows us to be able to guide potential customers around the software that we provide, making sure they see the most important parts of our product. It is much easier than providing someone with free access to a trial system of our product that they may not make the most of.

GoToMeeting review by Victor Daniel V.
Victor Daniel V.

"This is the right choice if you have to comunicate with people around the world."

What do you like best?

The most of my crew its actually out of the country, and of course were continusly comunicating ourselves virtualy. But when we have a inteligent and direct meeting about the whole work team, we definitely do through GoToMeeting. Its really easy and have a lot of options, you can do screen-share and them select between the functions. You just have to upload your project and prepare the conference and also have an effective comunication after the meeting with participants.

What do you dislike?

I really would like about Gotomeeting that we can share files by the time of conference so that way the participant can check directly the document. Also one of my partners its really a free software lover and in his linux version he can't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like about this software the effective that could be and its really cheap, talking about benefits. Highly recommended if you are about the do a conference and have part of your crew or participants far from you.

The power of comunicate with my entire workteam no matter where they are, just with a pc and this great tool, you can join to a conference really interactive with this software and his features.

GoToMeeting review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"The Best of the Worst"

What do you like best?

Overall, the product is by the far the most consistent when scheduling calls. Every other web conferencing solution we have tried has plagued us with scheduling issues and call quality problems. GoToMeeting is not perfect, but it's the most consistent in our experience.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure how it happens but with a single meeting link, sometimes I join a call and my client will be in a separate room. This is annoying but similar situations have happened with every web conferencing solution we have tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been satisfied thus far with GoToMeeting for our needs but definitely do your research. With web conferencing solutions you are not picking the best but the best of the worst.

Deploying software to organizations requires a lot of calls with the client. As a result, we need a reliable web conferencing solution that integrates with Google Calendar so the sales and account management can quickly schedule meetings. After trying GoToMeeting, Webex, and join.me, we decided to go with GoToMeeting long-term because it is not blocked by IT departments, it is the most reliable from our testing, and it has all required features - screen sharing, dial-in by phone or computer, Google Calendar integration.

GoToMeeting review by Hajra S.
Hajra S.

"Great app for online Meeting and video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Best tool for video conferencing and creating Online meeting for audio, video and screen-sharing.

It is easily able to use and access the previous meeting link to remind the participants.

Features of toll-free, call me and one click options are more convenient to us.

The best thing we like about video conferencing with desktop and application sharing.

Support for information regarding GotoMeeting is up to the mark with PDF guides and Live chat and training sessions.

What do you dislike?

It requires the system requirement to accomplished before using on system. It is paid version as compare to others

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are using the tool from past few months to align Webinar and schedule training about the products. Highly recommended to all.

We use GotoMeeting for daily align webinar and training purpose and it is very much compatible for us to communicate online of inside and outside organization users.

GoToMeeting review by Cindy G.
Cindy G.

"Works great, but not for all browsers"

What do you like best?

I like how I can attend a group call and share a computer screen. I also enjoy that that I have the option to listen to the call via my computer or to still call in on the phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this does not work well on Chrome. Google Chrome is my primary browser and I find that it does not want to accept the permissions. I'm not sure where the block is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I enjoy using GoToMeeting. I normally utilize this service on Mozilla Firefox. I have tried multiple times to use it through Google Chrome with no success.

I use GoToMeeting for statewide conference calls. We are able to all communicate on a conference call, but also have the ability to share computer screen so that everyone can view files at the same time.

GoToMeeting review by Sergey B.
Sergey B.

"Convenient videoconferencing application"

What do you like best?

Qualitative communication with all participants in the videoconference if compared with other analogues. Communication works well even when the device is operating from a mobile Internet network. Convenient connection to the network of participants, you send the link to the participants and by clicking on the link the user immediately joins the conference. When conducting presentations or any other pre-sale work, the quality of communication determines the mood for further cooperation to a potential client, so I think this is not of little importance, especially if you can join the discussion straight on the road from your mobile application. The program is easy and practical to use.

What do you dislike?

Did not find any drawbacks when using. Most likely it was good, if there was also the possibility of transferring files to the participants of the conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with those who are interested in taking part in discussions at a distance. The developers have a test period.

With the help of GoToMeetting we conduct presentations to customers, hold meetings inside the company if someone from the participants is out of the office. In some cases we use a paid version, in some cases we use a free version. For me, negotiations with customers are an important part of the work and the outcome of the talks is very important for me. In this regard, it is important for me to be confident in the ability to communicate with customers and for technical reasons we will not have problems with communication with each other.

GoToMeeting review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"GoTo Meeting's = Convenient"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about using this software is that it is simple and to the point. This software prompts you to only fill out important information and then your meeting is set up. I like that you can choose a title and a time zone so that if people are located in different time zones it will remind them about the meeting for the correct time based on where they are located.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am unable to share my screen with everyone on the call. This would make this software more usable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is user-friendly and quick and efficient.

We are using this to do training's across the US so that everyone knows our lab protocols. This is helping us have fewer sample rejections and also is helping our revenue increase.

GoToMeeting review by Andrey G.
Andrey G.

"Conference is easy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. You just need to download the file to join the conference, it is still possible to send a direct link to the conference. Good planning. There is a period for acquaintance with the functional. Demonstration screen function. Use of secure data transmission protocols. Connect participants to the conference without installing the software. Work in the mobile application is also stable and high-quality.

What do you dislike?

I think there are a few shortcomings that every user can notice. Absence of the possibility of transferring files to the participants of the conference or to the interlocutor for a user who used similar software will be very unusual. The paid version is very expensive, and the price justifies the quality of data transfer. Paying some period of using the program does not always find a client who uses the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying, because there is a trial version and still need to know more other options that you can use in the conference. А еще нужно уйти от момента когда ваш клиент предложит пообщаться с помощью ГоТоМеетинг а вы даже ничего не слышали об возможностях программы.

With the help of GoToMeting, we hold long-term meetings with customers. Satisfies the quality of video and sound. Conference participants can join the discussion even while on the road, connecting from a mobile phone.

GoToMeeting review by Anton Y.
Anton Y.

"Using high-quality communication with a mobile application"

What do you like best?

There is a whole set of standards for different needs: desktop application, mobile application, there are also free versions. High-quality sound transmission (even when using 3G network). The free version is also available for a group of users. Ability to display the screen. Possibility of transferring a personal link to connect to the conference. The most important thing is to emphasize the sound quality and unlimited use of conferences, the protocols used guarantee security. The possibility of connecting participants to the conference without installing the software, ie the use of the browser for the conference.

What do you dislike?

Paid version is still not cheap, the more the number of users the more expensive. Despite the use of HD there are problems with the video. There is no application for Linux OS. There is no possibility to transfer files, it is not convenient. The interface is in English only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use those users who want to be sure of the quality of image and sound transmission during the conferences.

With the help of GoToMeting, I and my partners are negotiating with potential customers. Mostly they are customers from the United States.

Being client-oriented we had to try the service of GoToMeeting. We were surprised by the quality of communication. Personally, I use mostly on my mobile device when I'm on the road.

GoToMeeting review by Dmitry R.
Dmitry R.

"Works, but it can be better"

What do you like best?

Multiplatform support. A great job has been done to support all platforms.

Android application. It's useful because sometimes you need to be out of the office.

Easy to use. It has a user-friendly interface.

Screen sharing. I often need to present something or view screens of participants.

Meeting recording. Because you need to pay attention to all software or security requirements and it's important don't miss something and leave details forgotten or unclear.

Outlook integration. Because I use outlook every day.

What do you dislike?

I've had not so good experience with the Android application. GoToMeeting for Android had an authentication issue. I was out of the office and I tried to connect to the important meeting via mobile application again and again. I reinstalled it several times without any result. And finally, I opened my home laptop and connected via a browser because I didn't have enough time to install full desktop version, which is better.

During the meeting, I had voice issues at the beginning and participants didn't hear me good. They asked me to speak louder all time.

In addition, I had a good bandwidth but there were voice issues, especially at the beginning, I missed several phrases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better to use Desktop clients:

they don't have problems with sound and authentication. It's better than a browser or mobile versions.

Business conferences

Software requirements elicitation and gathering

Sprint planning

Retrospective and postmortem meetings

Business and development processes discussion

Security roadmap discussion

GoToMeeting review by Al W.
Al W.

"GoToMeeting Meeting Expectations"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting Meet Now allows me to set up a meeting on little or no notice. I also appreciate the ease of use as we don't use it extensively and see no need to be an "expert" on something used so intermittently. The pricing for someone like us who just needs basic capability (just one location, a few field reps and no marketing via this platform) is in line with our simple requirements.,

What do you dislike?

Some users in the field get tripped up by the install an app or not question. When setting up a little or no notice meeting with numerous parties it's hard to address those questions from several directions. However, once the users get established it goes much smoother.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they still have a free trial, give it a whirl.

Planning is often last minute and GoToMeeting gives us great capabilities without scheduling and inviting, etc... We call or email and start the meeting or even start the meeting and call others as needed and give them the access info.

GoToMeeting review by Allison E.
Allison E.

"Probably the most practical 3rd party meeting app"

What do you like best?

The best part of GoToMeeting is that is widely known by most people in the business world, so no matter who you are setting up a meeting with - they have usually used the application at least once or twice before so you usually don't have to worry about explaining how to get to the meeting.

What do you dislike?

The only troubles I have found with GoToMeeting is that there have been a couple of glitches that I've noticed but they don't happen too often. I also noticed that you can't use GoToMeeting on your mobile device without downloading the app, or in other words you can't get to it from Safari, Chrome, etc. - if you try to go to the website it will just take you to the app store to download the app instead. This made me late for a meeting once when I was trying to hop on quickly from my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is a safe bet to use when considering an app that will be used to connect people across multiple businesses since it is very well known and easy to use.

One of the benefits of GoToMeeting is that you can set-up meetings across multiple organizations without worrying about which type of email client they use and if it will be compatible, since GoToMeeting is a web-based app it will work for everyone. I also like the features it has for how you would like to join the meeting specific to audio, for example; you could join the meeting visually on your computer and audibly on your phone - this is useful when your computer doesn't have the best speakers or you want the speaker closer to your mouth.

GoToMeeting review by Logan K.
Logan K.

"Great for display/intimacy during remote meeings"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily pass presenter rights back and forth are great. Furthermore, its extremely easy to allow others to use their keyboard and mouse on your user interface. This comes in handy any time you are helping a user troubleshoot technical difficulties they are encountering.

Typically, folks at my company will all have their webcams synced up so we can see each other's faces real time. The way GoToMeeting displays individuals and the presenter's screen at the same time is pretty great.

I've had very FEW issues logging into the program. It may be that most people are familiar with GoToMeeting, but it feels like most people understand the function intuitively. The only people I've seen struggle with the software are very tech averse.

What do you dislike?

The software may have this feature, but it would be nice if it would call you when your meeting is supposed to start (assuming you choose to have this feature toggled on). I know of a few VIP folks at our company that could use the friendly reminder. Also, it would be nice for those folks who spend a lot of time commuting while on the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use your webcams for heightened intimacy!

We use the software for financial presentations, conference calls, etc. Any time one of my consultants needs to take a look at some of our code/programming, they can remote into our machine using GoToMeeting. The software makes it very easy for experts to see what issues we are voicing a complaint about.

GoToMeeting review by Kathy B.
Kathy B.

"Great for meetings, poor for audio"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of starting a new meeting on the fly -- it's a simple, one-step process to launch a new meeting, and then another simple click to invite others to that unique session. I also enjoy the multiple options for phone numbers (domestic and international, and also toll-free), as well as the option to quickly switch to computer audio.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike strongly about GTM are the repeated audio issues. I cannot recall a single meeting that didn't have at least a few instances of speakers cutting out, audio blipping on my end so I miss a key word or phrase, or audio going out altogether. On more than one occasion, I've flipped between computer audio and phone call, only to find that both options offered a lousy audio connection. These issues have been reported to GTM repeatedly with no resolution. I've had better reception on my old, non-smart phone when making a cellular call years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect to lose audio at some point. Plan ahead for a backup option, such as Skype, if the phone call drops.

GoToMeeting makes it much easier to keep in touch with colleagues in different time zones -- even those on the other side of the world. I can share my monitor display with people in Asia, Europe, or Australia, and the visual quality is quite good. The ability to "take over" my colleague's mouse to point out a process or a button makes meetings much more effective.

GoToMeeting review by Christina S.
Christina S.

"Mostly Reliable"

What do you like best?

I love the sharing properties between meeting guests. I also like the logs of attendees and length of the meetings are recorded. For training that I do, it is great to know who attended my virtual training for reference purposes and also the good old fashion "CYA".

What do you dislike?

Often times GTM "goes down" or the meeting ID becomes invalid. Of late my clients have had a lot of difficulty joining the meetings for meeting IDs that are recurrent. It would be great if GTM can have a auto meeting reminder emailed to all guests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great business software to use for virtual meetings. It has a great tracking record and ability to record sessions. I personally love the control setting when it comes to sharing mouse and keyboard with attendees.

I am involved with software implementation and training for our clients. GTM is a great way to share the screen, use different highlighting tools, and have full control of your meeting.

GoToMeeting review by Paula X. S.
Paula X. S.

"Great for Webinars and Teleconferencing"

What do you like best?

I like that there are no codes or phone numbers to memorize, unlike BlueJeans, the other service we use where I need to remember my moderator code and meeting ID. The mobile app is pretty neat as well. Really easy to use internationally with toll free numbers.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty pricey, only our sales and product organizations get to use this service because of that, the rest of us get stuck with Bluejeans. There is a limit on the number of participants who can join a meeting and we have reached that number before when we hold webinars for our whole company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price can be prohibitive but if you work internationally it is worth it.

We use it for sales demos, product calls, both internal and external. Webinars and training sessions as well. We have clients all over the globe and offices on different continents so we rely heavily on teleconferencing, GoToMeeting is one of the best apps we use in terms of audio and video quality. This app helps us bridge the distance gap.

GoToMeeting review by Gary A.
Gary A.

"GoToMeeting lets me Provide Training to Clients Remotely"

What do you like best?

For 30 bucks a month I can have up 50 of my clients employees on an online meeting where I train them in the work I do, do they can become independent. I can share my screen, run a white board type of setup and also give control over to others in the online class to ask questions or point out specific items they wish to discuss further. It encourages more discussion. I also use this to hold design meetings with my clients, so we can all review work that in progress. I use this personally over UberConference which is Cordea's standard, because it supports more browsers and platforms. With 50 users it allows to me have everyone on at one time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to not like, I do wish for the price being able to call into a 800 number was included for the voice part. But you can't have everything..

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Cordea is more oriented on UberConference I use GoToMeeting because it supports more browers than just Chrome.

Benefits, there are lots. I can record the meeting letting the people who attended review the recording if necessary. Saves on costs for the client, as I am not required to travel there to teach their employees, so the client saves on travel expenses and the cost to teach the class is lowered. It also allows for flexible scheduling with a client. Meetings can be held at a moment's notice.

GoToMeeting review by Josh K.
Josh K.

"Very easy"

What do you like best?

I like that the streaming quality is above average compared to some other video conference applications. It is very easy to set up and use on a regular basis. I really love how we have over 30 people from 5 different states, and we can all get on gotomeeting and see one another and build out community! The technology is very easy to use and the ability to use different platforms and devices as well as call in if needed it amazing!

What do you dislike?

The fact that sometimes the voice gets Frozen and can't enable or disable it. To be able to stream a lower quality video if needed but to be able to keep the the voice at high quality. we have just been calling in so that the application only needs to use the video and therefore streams much better because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it!

We can have a meeting over multiple states, and multiple offices, and it just gives us the ability to feel as one team.

GoToMeeting review by Angela A.
Angela A.

"GoToMeeting makes my life much easier"

What do you like best?

Since my company has locations across the globe, and we have different satellite offices in the US, GoToMeeting makes my job easier to get in touch with the people I need to when I can. The share screen feature is the best, simply because not only can they hear what you are saying they can follow along on the screen as well.

What do you dislike?

The one feature that I don't like about GoToMeeting is that you can use this feature for free on Chrome, but my company will not allow us to download Chrome to our computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting has really helped me by getting more of my meetings better attended.

The problem that I am solving is being able to get everyone together and meet in one place. GoToMeeting has solved this by allowing these meeting to happen anywhere as long as everyone has a computer available. It is highly beneficial for me because there are times when I myself cannot make it to the office, but still don't miss out on important information.

GoToMeeting review by Vincenzo A.
Vincenzo A.

"GoToMeeting is my best friend when working with client far from me"

What do you like best?

With Go To Meeting you can easily create a virtual meeting, the setting up is quick and easy. During the call you can record the video or the audio, you can share your screen, you can send messages or send files. There is also the opportunity to record and make avaible the session to the client later. People can connect to your meeting thanks to a simple link. Audio and video quality are excellent.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I found nothing bad about Go To Meeting, sometime you can experience a sound issue (take a while before connecting), but nothing more than that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go To Meeting is the best virtual meeting software that you can use for your business. Yes, maybe it can cost a bit, but you pay for the quality service that it provides you. Test Go To Meeting thanks to the 30days free tryal.

Thanks to Go To Meeting I can reach my clients even if they're not in my same city or state. Since I work a lot with companies and business that are far away from me I can meet them easily with Go To Meeting, showing them ideas and progress about their graphic projects and listen about their needs and ideas. All of this by staying in my office. It's great because connect me to people that need my work when emails isn't enough.

GoToMeeting review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Has it's quirks, but overall a good experience "

What do you like best?

The ability to screen share from within the app seamlessly. In addition, GoToMeeting offers the ability to draw on either your screen or the presenters screen to callout things, jot down important notes to callout to others -- so much easier than trying to explain "No! The button that's about half way down the page...it's blue...Nooo! Not that one left, left!"

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are connection issues where it appears the service is being bogged down during peak business hours, likely when there are lots of people using the service at the same time. This has improved over the last year or so, but every now and then this does still happen. However, when it does it can sometimes bring the ability to host/continue with an important meeting to a halt and often requires rescheduling.

Working with remote employees and integrating them into an Agile/scrum development team. The ability to integrate 3 offices/teams in three different states across the U.S. - providing employees to collaborate with one another even when thousands of miles away and deliver great products.

GoToMeeting review by Maryanna F.
Maryanna F.

"The best service for business communication"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is service with a good video quality. You will have an affordable high quality and convenient interface; even a new user will easily understand the toolbar and all the functions of GoToMeeting. You can communicate not only at work using a desktop but also on the road by your mobile phone. There is a personal meeting room, the ability to record meeting, drawing tools, sharing screen function and group chat, where everyone can comment and supplement the previous speaker.

What do you dislike?

Many of my colleagues complained that the video and sound did not coincide a bit, it was inconvenient to work, but then, as it turned out. This problem was not in GoToMeeting, but in the lags of the Internet, when everything was set up, there were no more such failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am pleased with the work of this software. I did not have any failures with audio or video communication. I am satisfied with everything that the GoToMeeting developers offer us.

Most of our deals occur precisely through video conferencing and so that customers would be sure that we are a serious company, we needed a quality video connection. So you do not need to save on communication, I know for sure that GoToMeeting will not let me down at an important moment.

GoToMeeting review by Tony V.
Tony V.

"Easy to use, just works!"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar are great products and that I use every day. It just works and is less complicated than Webex.

What do you dislike?

I which that that GoToMeeting would take a page out of Webex's book and allow one to upload the PPT so that we can avoid lag with changing slides, which happens when the speaker's connection is not optimal. I wish that it would give the option to call me for meetings and webinars, like Webex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid product and does what it promises every time. I'd like to see more innovations and new features but GoToMeeting infrastructure is such that I can rely on it everytime I open it.

I can instantly fix a support issue and see what the user is seeing. No more fumbling around asking if they see this or that. I also like that I can have a sales or demo meeting with a prospect and show them how our product works. Using GotoMeeting shortens the sales cycle and allows me access to customers who are spread out geographical spread out.

* We monitor all GoToMeeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.