GoToMeeting

(4,368)

Millions of businesses trust GoToMeeting for reliable, professional online meetings and on-the-go collaboration. Gain momentum with an award-winning solution that works instantly on any device.

Work for GoToMeeting?

Learning about GoToMeeting?

GoToMeeting Reviews

Ask GoToMeeting a Question
Showing 4,372 GoToMeeting reviews
GoToMeeting review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoToMeeting
GoToMeeting review by Kendall C.
Kendall C.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

GoToMeeting review by Ram J.
Ram J.

"Best tool for meeting "

What do you like best?

I like all the good features that are provided by GoToMeeting but the best thing I find is that I can record for the later time so if someone could not join can have it. It is truly best available in the market. Also the mobile app gives us more freedom to use this at wherever we go.

What do you dislike?

There are not much thing that I dislike about GoToMeeting but I have felt a lag sometimes, but that could be also because of connection speed. Will keep this review updated if I dislike anything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend GoToMeeting to everyone since it is the best available till date for good quality video conferencing. There is also 15 day trial there , so I would say give it a try and if you find it good then go with it.

In our organization our team use this platform to connect with client or other stakeholders directly at a click. We don't need to meet at specific location to share ideas like we used to do it before. This has helped a lot.

GoToMeeting review by tommy k.
tommy k.

"GoToMeeting by LogMeIn - A web meeting solution"

What do you like best?

This is extremely very much planned programming for remote gatherings with sound, video, and screen sharing. I likewise love the friend item GoToWebinar that I've utilized for some online courses throughout the most recent quite a long while. GoToMeeting has increased such great selection that it has incorporations wherever with apparatuses like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We utilized GoToMeeting for quite a long time for inward gatherings, deals calls- - essentially any gathering with remote participants.I like how you can make a constant connection that you can go to each time instead of setting up another connection for each gathering. Simply be cautious in case you're having consecutive gatherings with a similar connection - else, you get the following group of onlookers appearing at the last part of the present gathering. I tackled that by making two tireless connections and substituting them when I have consecutive gatherings.

What do you dislike?

Needs propelled gathering choices, for example, polling. Tops video gatherings to six sessions. Video calls can't be recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting stays one of the simplest conferencing stages to utilize, and the video-meeting highlight keeps the application significant, particularly as new clients and items surge the market constantly.

I utilize GoToMeeting all the time to have gatherings with associates and partners and it is generally immaculate for those reasons. Gatherings once in a while get postponed because of somebody having a sound or other association issue however not regularly enough for it to be a major issue. A standout amongst the most important uses is for remote introductions. We hold meetings and making a decision about occasions where the moderator can't be there face to face so utilizing GoToMeeting, they can show their PowerPoints and communicate with the group of onlookers progressively nearly as flawlessly as though they were there

GoToMeeting review by Marlena B.
Marlena B.

"When there's issues, it's very disruptive"

What do you like best?

I do like that you have options to use either your phone or computer audio and that the presenter can get access to screen/mouse control. Once it's downloaded it's a pretty seamless log-in process.

What do you dislike?

I do wish if the party was large GTM makes it more obvious stating who's speaking It's also odd that when you join a meeting you are defaulted as muted. It causes a lot of technology hiccups with a new user of GTM. I've also found that when the other party you are trying to connect with is having issues, it's difficult to troubleshoot. I also feel like the chat feature could use some improvement. The box it's defaulted to is very small and if there is a large amount of text going back and forth it is hard to follow. You can pop it out, but it's still not the most user-friendly. The one thing that would make it perfect is if there was an automated/easier way to record and share calls. I think a feature may be in beta right now so I am excited to try it out when it rolls out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about long term integrations with other tools you use (Calendly, TimeTrade, CRMs, etc.). If you are planning to use GTM as an internal communication tool (if you work remotely) I would take the time to test out other tools because I have a feeling there are some features that would weigh as more important.

We need to have a seamless screen sharing experience with our clients. It's helpful to be able to record and share sessions so learning our product and adoption improves. It integrates nicely with Calendly so when a new meeting is booked by a client unique GTM log-in information is provided automatically.

GoToMeeting review by Ryanne R.
Ryanne R.

"GoToMeeting has made our team meetings so much better"

What do you like best?

I like that when we do collaborative team meetings each of us can jump in and share data or talking points. In other programs the "leader" has to give permission to share the screen and there is a lot of lost time asking to share and then making sure the sharing is working. In GoToMeeting the administrator can grant access to share to all participants or only some beforehand. It is way more seamless.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything that I dislike about GoToMeeting. We have been using it as a team for a couple months and haven't ran into anything.

Using GoToMeetings has made our team meetings more seamless and convenient. My team is all remote and with GoToMeeting you can jump on a call on your phone and then transfer to your computer/ipad/other device. It's so easy that you never have to worry about missing a call.

I know other team members use GoToMeeting to connect with clients. I don't because I am an assistant, but all of them have said that they love how easy this is to use with our clients. They like the feature that you can block entrance into the next meeting. This ensures people don't jump onto the end of a private meeting that went over the original allotted time.

GoToMeeting review by Keara F.
Keara F.

"Great tool for large, remote trainings"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting lets us get trainings from our team in DC, with participants from around the country. There are opportunities to ask questions and engage the group, but we don't need to worry about lots of background noise or trying to get many web-cams connected. It's a great webinar tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish that GoToMeeting gave you a clear estimation on how long it would take to download the software so you could plan ahead for your first webinar. I've had many teammates miss the first 10-15 minutes of a presentation because they were trying to get their download to work. This can be distracting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan ahead if you have techincally challenged participants to ensure that you can launch your meeting on time.

When you have a large team around the country, you need a space where you can all come together and collaborate. GoToMeeting is a great tool to solve that issue.

GoToMeeting review by Brandon L.
Brandon L.

"GoToMeeting has been the best meeting tool I have used"

What do you like best?

There's quite a few ways to meet, do business, and connect no a days, but GoToMeeting is the easiest to setup, to integrate and to get others to use as well. The setup is minimal, easy to follow, and we have been able to connect with clients all over the world because of it. The screen sharing capabilities we use for every meeting to conduct business with clients and show them proofs, walk them through websites and more. We also have used our webcam to be able to show prototypes of products and samples for clients in other parts of the world.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their is a bit of lag, but that all depends on each persons connection, and it has never truly destroyed a meeting with anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A fantastic meeting tool! Would absolutely recommend this tool!

International meetings easily, quickly, and efficiently. Not having to travel long distances for these types of meetings is key to our company and clients.

GoToMeeting review by Mahmoud S.
Mahmoud S.

"Perfect meetings with GoToMeetings"

What do you like best?

If you search for a smooth meeting with high level of productivity and almost no confusion between attendees, so you must have GoToMeeting product, it is great in facilitating communication and points of view between attendees, conference calls, video calls and sharing the screen are really with a perfect quality and with a proven satisfaction from all attendees, sharing controls and presentation between attendees overcomes the long distances between attendees, the muting feature is great and the chatting is very light and very effective, everything is great from the second of scheduling the meeting and sharing it to the attendees calender till saving the recorded meeting to be uploaded very easily on Google Drive to be shared to all stakeholders for documentation purposes.

What do you dislike?

It is a perfect product and honestly currently I face no problems because of the continuous improvement the GoToMeeting always do for a final productive meeting App serves all kind of meetings

Recommendations to others considering the product

For meaningful meetings achieve their objectives, you should have this almost perfect meetings App

All official meetings done by GoToMeetings, our training to our clients done by it also, projects kick of meetings and providing help to our remote team or to our clients always done by GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting review by Aleena T.
Aleena T.

"Pretty good tool for enterprise meetings that require screen sharing."

What do you like best?

I like that it has integrations with other scheduling tools, like my Outlook calendar and Calendly scheduler. The meetings are easy to set up, and you can host a meeting at anytime at the click of a button, which is really convenient. As long as I've been using it, the service has been very reliable. It's also very easy to record sessions and share them.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more tools - like storing files in the meeting, whiteboards, surveys, and such. It's also a bit of a nuisance that you can't resize the meeting panel. The price can be a bit steep for single users that need to host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an individual, small company, or startup, I would recommend trying other (more cost friendly) tools that are out there, especially if your webmeeting needs are as simple as video chat and screen sharing.

I frequently communicate with end-users around the country, and in all different time zones. This tool has really allowed me to host my meetings whenever, wherever, and I know I can rely on it to work or not be too technically challenging for whoever is on the other end of the call.

GoToMeeting review by Nada H.
Nada H.

"Gotomeeting is a very good meeting App"

What do you like best?

The best is the illustration tools provided to facilitate the presenter message, as I can share my screen or make any attendee as a presenter, I can draw on my screen or highlight specific part to decrease confusion, I can use the chat to request something from attendees without interrupting the presenter, the number of allowed attendees in one meeting is more than enough, the quality of the sound and the video is very good, recording meetings also becomes essential for documentation purposes, host a meeting is very quick and sharing the invitation to others is very smart, the integration with Google calendar is perfect, the scheduling features helps us a lot and our meetings became more organized.

What do you dislike?

No integration with YouTube prevents us to do live meetings

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended

Facilitates delivering the message of the presenter, increase the focus and concentration, eliminates interruptions, our company always use it to do all required meetings for KPIs, clients demos and training purposes, recording the meeting solves a lot of conflicts between team members and always release conflicts.

GoToMeeting review by Lesley G.
Lesley G.

"A great way to connect without having to connect...."

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to log in in real time and have a conference with several people all working on the same project nation wide. I also like the option to record for a later time or to share with those that were not able to connect at that time. I find it to be very user friendly and have noticed that there are several helpful tutorials as well. A big bonus for some of us!

What do you dislike?

One of the least desirable issues that seems to happen a lot of the time is the video quality and the lag. Also a couple of crashing issues and busy signals when dialing in.. I also have a couple of cohorts that stated the recording function did not work with Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient it will prove to be a winner I believe.

#1 business problem being solved is not having to get on an airplane every time there is an upcoming training or something that requires more of my attention and time than I really have to give. I find it to be efficient for the most part and I like that the audio doesn't require an actual phone. I know there is some scheduling assist that can be implemented but have not had the chance to use it yet, but am excited to try. some other benefits I have found is being able to share control of the meeting. Also instant collaboration with the screen share option.

GoToMeeting review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Gotomeeting helps with best sound and video quality"

What do you like best?

Gotomeeting aka GTM helps with sound and video quality with our client meetings. it provides best video resolution and great audio to our meeting participants. Gotomeeting also helps us recording the meetings which can be recorded on our computer drive.

It also enables people top dial in using the Meeting ID which is provided for each and every meeting by Gotomeeting.

What do you dislike?

I like GTM to make the meetings with the clients and the potential clients. I do not think there is anything which I do not like with Gotomeeting. It works great and as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gotomeeting is a great software to do online meetings with anyone in the world. it helps with meetings just with use of a web browser over the internet. Provides a Meeting ID and an dial-in number to join the meetings by the meeting participants.

GTM helps us with making the calls with our clients and potential clients. it helps us hear them and see their requirements. We also explain the work done for them using the Gotomeeting.

It also helps to discuss the status of their products and the billing and invoice things.

GoToMeeting review by Diana P S.
Diana P S.

"Good potential and very helpful to videoconference and screenshare."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting its the most useful app to videoconference, with a extremely easy mode to configure and use it. It counts with very practical interface to conrol it and start a meeting. Also you can get the app to mobile use and do the same action from your device.

Im very familiar with the browser interface and just with share my meeting link, people can join to and start to interact with the people envolved.

What do you dislike?

GTM its not avaible to use it on Linux which its one of the most likely OS to me. Also when your in an actual meeting you may need to share some files between, and there's another point to have in mind to this software. Not a strong reasons to think its a potential negative function, its a really helpfull service to have live comunication and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great control of webinar and videoconference tools, if you need to do screenshare to explain some work to clients, or just set a meeting to have comunication with your partners, family or friends, with the posibility to handle it from your pc, tablet or phone. Strong reasons to try it.

The great benefit to have a effective comunication with all the partners envolved in a meeting. We have to have in mind that the posibility to share your screen live and with good quality to audio and video. I think its a tool to all your devices in his free and paid version as well.

GoToMeeting review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"GoToMeeting, comes from the future."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting gives us the opportunity to hold conferences, debates, rains of group ideas, all in the same channel and the best: at a distance when some people from the team are in other countries.

Many times we have meetings directly with clients, associates and colleagues in the same meeting, but with the help of the appropriate channel for each topic of conversation.

GoToMeeting presents a new image to hold meetings, gives us the possibility of configuration and personalization so that, when we use it, we have that almost emotional relationship.

What do you dislike?

GoToMeeting is coming to places in the market in an impressive way, still has basic features compared to some of its direct competitors, for example, the fact of sending me a document so you can copy and share it. Point to keep in mind for the next versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In consideration of the product, GoToMeeting offers us the opportunity to be autonomous for the meeting, leaving aside all kinds of protocols and parameters that comply with the reluctance of effectiveness. For many years in the industry, it has been established that you must comply with a protocol so that the success of a meeting is tangible, nothing is further from the truth. With GoToMeeting there are no limits to success in conferences.

GoToMeeting has guaranteed us that time is valuable when we meet, it is for them that we can connect from where we are, share ideas and reach an important shared agreement. He really compared his vision of the product and headed towards the co-direct direction.

GoToMeeting review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Great conferencing software that has very responsive screen sharing and keyboard/mouse control"

What do you like best?

In my job, a lot of the assistance I provide is remote. I like that gotomeeting has such a quick and responsive keyboard and mouse control feature, faster than any other software I've used (VNC, RDP, Teamviewer).

I also like that I can easily create and join meetings with the GoToMeeting launcher on my computer, phone, or tablet. This allows me to assist customers no matter where I am and still be able to see exactly what it is that they are having issues with or need my help implementing.

Lastly, I like that I can record the sessions for later use. Though the recordings are typically very large, mostly because I may be recording for 8+ hours, I am able to see exactly what it is I did with the customer and look back on the recordings if I need to be reminded of how I implemented a solution, or how I answered an issue.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I run into is that the meetings tend to shut down after a period of time there is no active speaking. This might not be an issue for most users, but at times I may sit on a bridge alone and muted for hours at a time on standby while a customer is doing something on the side and may only need to call in when I am needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you require an excellent meeting platform that also allows screen share and keyboard/mouse control, this is your guy.

The big business problem being solved with GoToMeeting is the screen sharing and my ability to do very complex changes remotely.

GoToMeeting review by Tracy C.
Tracy C.

"Great way to get everyone on the same page"

What do you like best?

Screen sharing is an awesome feature. The ability for everyone to be literally on the same page is huge when holding a team meeting. Being able to bring together team members from across the country and across time zones. I really like the option to be able to screen share so that you can see what someone is talking about with regards to a document as well as being able to see the attendants as well.

What do you dislike?

The call in number seems a bit long but otherwise we haven't really encountered a problem while using this most awesome website. Haven't needed customer service so I can't speak on that either although I would expect it to be equally excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect if you want to show someone exactly what you are talking about. The screen sharing feature is wonderful when used in conjunction with the real time meeting. The split screen so you can see all presenters and/or meeting attendants is also a nice touch. It is great to be able to see those whom you might be working with or meeting at a later date.

Instead of endless emails and the nonpersonal touch GoToMeeting gives us the ability to ask and answer questions in real time. The personalized touch that we can give to team members because of the live meeting experience has been huge with regards to sales and service all through a best practice venue for teaching and learning.

GoToMeeting review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"Screen-sharing made Easy"

What do you like best?

I am quite satisfied with GoToMeeting's ability to screenshare to multiple users at the same time without massive loss of quality / frame rate or increases in latency. As well the option to join meeting via phone and note just computer audio.

What do you dislike?

The handover control can be a little inconsistent if the controlling user does not have the strongest internet connection. Not a particular dislike of how it operates but a useful feature would be to show call connection quality (eg. like Skype) to determine that the call / screenshare may be choppy / inconsistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting is most valuable when used on a larger scale. If the majority of calls/meetings are only a few individuals then there are cheaper (even free) solutions to achieve that. However for coordinating larger groups of eg. 6-200+ people then GoToMeeting does a fantastic job is making that process as painless as possible.

Participating in investor presentations / software demonstrations when not able to physically attend / meet with individual. The added benefit of handing over control when participating in 1 on 1 demonstrations of software or trouble shooting is an added benefit that was realized after a while of use.

GoToMeeting review by Sara A.
Sara A.

"Go To Meeting review"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the number of attendees can join the meeting, this was an amazing change, it allows us to hold company meetings very easily without excluding anyone.

Recording feature helps us very well to release conflicts and miscommunication, as we always listen to the recorded meeting once again to make sure that we got all points clearly and to write a perfect meeting minutes.

Amazing tools are provided to complete the meeting with no interruption and to facilitate communicating with attendees

What do you dislike?

I hope Go To Meeting finds a smart solution to make sure that all attendees on the same page of the shared screen and detect if one of them has a delay in the voice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very recommended

Creating productive meetings internally and externally, solves the problem of no meetings documentation by the recording feature, decreases the level of coordination to hold meetings by the scheduling feature, so we all can know who will meet when

GoToMeeting review by Antony B.
Antony B.

"Very easy and open to all."

What do you like best?

Oh, it is really simple to meet now or schedules in advance a new or current meeting, it’s up to me. I can faster make meetings quickly from a different of locations including email, Microsoft office, and instant messaging tools. Much better to send out recordings after my meetings for those I weren’t able to be present.

What do you dislike?

I can say that there are no issues with sharing and demonstration. All of this process is useful and works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is wonderful and very helpful. You will always receive a good way of sharing your screen. Also, you will have the ability to collaborate across devices. This platform will give you a higher quality of sound and all working tools.

We can admit that very easy screen sharing. Where we can display our whole screen, multiple monitors, at every time just in one click. We like that is an elementary way to show our meeting attendees the accurately what we conversate about and have the opportunity to allow more impressive conference.

GoToMeeting review by Shane F.
Shane F.

"A Superior Meeting/Call Solution"

What do you like best?

I like that GoToMeeting is extremely easy to use. The user interface is pleasing to the eye and flows well.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints for GoToMeeting. It has not failed to satisfy our needs when it comes to demonstrating our software to prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend GoToMeeting as a meeting/call solution. I have experience using other solutions including Amazon Chime and Skype, and both fall short of the value and capability that is found in GoToMeeting. This solution offers a very visually appealing user interface that is neat and uncluttered and directs you easily to where you need to go to enter a meeting. The buttons and tools are easily found and accessible for functions relating to mic, audio, and screensharing. I have not had much connectivity issues at all using GoToMeeting and I have never used a solution that I prefer more than GoToMeeting.

In order to demo our software to international prospects (especially in Europe), GoToMeeting has given us a smooth way of connecting with these other companies where other software solutions have failed in that regard. Other solutions have let us down when it comes to connecting with overseas companies, even to the point of abandoning a demo or meeting altogether, which is very bad for business and for the sale cycle. GoToMeeting has not failed us when it comes to connectivity and assuring that we have solid, clear conversation and screen-sharing with our prospects.

GoToMeeting review by Audrey P.
Audrey P.

"High quality online calls with easy setup"

What do you like best?

I like the quality of audio and video in the calls. There is very little lag and the sound comes across very clear. Though I don't use the interactive tools often, they do come in handy when they're needed. Using this software from top to bottom is generally very easy.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about this software, but I suppose the pricing for some of the premium plans could be lower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great software that many people use, so I think any company could benefit from using it, especially if you work with many people remotely.

GoToMeeting has given me the ability to have productive remote meetings with people that truly allow everyone to interact as if they were actually meeting in person. We can all communicate more effectively and get on the same page whenever there are any issues to resolve.

GoToMeeting review by Maria I.
Maria I.

"GOTOMEETING is my go to meeting software!"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting makes it simple to create meetings in my team, on onboarding clients. It has this user friendly interface that makes really suitable for me. even in the trial version, it only gives value with no credit card required. The app also releases upgrades to features.

What do you dislike?

While using Gotomeeting , there are no advance tools such as polling. and it doesnt allow recording of the video . these features may hurt its users in the long run if this are not released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gotomeeting is easy to use and is also free if you dont need the perks of an upgrade tot heir paid plans.

Ideas, mission, vision, goals are made through communication and collaboration. In today's world where remote computing is a fact, we need to be able to meet even virtually, and Gotomeeting provides a solution to that problem.

GoToMeeting review by Ellye C.
Ellye C.

"GoToMeeting makes online meetings accessible! "

What do you like best?

I can start an online meeting within 3 clicks of a button. If you are on a call and need to physically show the other person something on your screen to demonstrate the answer to their question then this is incredibly handy. Another feature that I really enjoy is the ability to switch the meeting host.

What do you dislike?

I genuinely think that there is nothing that I dislike about GoToMeeting. I have been using it for almost a year now and have not run into any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a screen sharing software, look no further as GoToMeeting is the best.

GoToMeeting allows us to be able to guide potential customers around the software that we provide, making sure they see the most important parts of our product. It is much easier than providing someone with free access to a trial system of our product that they may not make the most of.

GoToMeeting review by Victor Daniel V.
Victor Daniel V.

"This is the right choice if you have to comunicate with people around the world."

What do you like best?

The most of my crew its actually out of the country, and of course were continusly comunicating ourselves virtualy. But when we have a inteligent and direct meeting about the whole work team, we definitely do through GoToMeeting. Its really easy and have a lot of options, you can do screen-share and them select between the functions. You just have to upload your project and prepare the conference and also have an effective comunication after the meeting with participants.

What do you dislike?

I really would like about Gotomeeting that we can share files by the time of conference so that way the participant can check directly the document. Also one of my partners its really a free software lover and in his linux version he can't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like about this software the effective that could be and its really cheap, talking about benefits. Highly recommended if you are about the do a conference and have part of your crew or participants far from you.

The power of comunicate with my entire workteam no matter where they are, just with a pc and this great tool, you can join to a conference really interactive with this software and his features.

GoToMeeting review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"The Best of the Worst"

What do you like best?

Overall, the product is by the far the most consistent when scheduling calls. Every other web conferencing solution we have tried has plagued us with scheduling issues and call quality problems. GoToMeeting is not perfect, but it's the most consistent in our experience.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure how it happens but with a single meeting link, sometimes I join a call and my client will be in a separate room. This is annoying but similar situations have happened with every web conferencing solution we have tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been satisfied thus far with GoToMeeting for our needs but definitely do your research. With web conferencing solutions you are not picking the best but the best of the worst.

Deploying software to organizations requires a lot of calls with the client. As a result, we need a reliable web conferencing solution that integrates with Google Calendar so the sales and account management can quickly schedule meetings. After trying GoToMeeting, Webex, and join.me, we decided to go with GoToMeeting long-term because it is not blocked by IT departments, it is the most reliable from our testing, and it has all required features - screen sharing, dial-in by phone or computer, Google Calendar integration.

GoToMeeting review by Hajra S.
Hajra S.

"Great app for online Meeting and video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Best tool for video conferencing and creating Online meeting for audio, video and screen-sharing.

It is easily able to use and access the previous meeting link to remind the participants.

Features of toll-free, call me and one click options are more convenient to us.

The best thing we like about video conferencing with desktop and application sharing.

Support for information regarding GotoMeeting is up to the mark with PDF guides and Live chat and training sessions.

What do you dislike?

It requires the system requirement to accomplished before using on system. It is paid version as compare to others

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are using the tool from past few months to align Webinar and schedule training about the products. Highly recommended to all.

We use GotoMeeting for daily align webinar and training purpose and it is very much compatible for us to communicate online of inside and outside organization users.

GoToMeeting review by Sergey B.
Sergey B.

"Convenient videoconferencing application"

What do you like best?

Qualitative communication with all participants in the videoconference if compared with other analogues. Communication works well even when the device is operating from a mobile Internet network. Convenient connection to the network of participants, you send the link to the participants and by clicking on the link the user immediately joins the conference. When conducting presentations or any other pre-sale work, the quality of communication determines the mood for further cooperation to a potential client, so I think this is not of little importance, especially if you can join the discussion straight on the road from your mobile application. The program is easy and practical to use.

What do you dislike?

Did not find any drawbacks when using. Most likely it was good, if there was also the possibility of transferring files to the participants of the conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with those who are interested in taking part in discussions at a distance. The developers have a test period.

With the help of GoToMeetting we conduct presentations to customers, hold meetings inside the company if someone from the participants is out of the office. In some cases we use a paid version, in some cases we use a free version. For me, negotiations with customers are an important part of the work and the outcome of the talks is very important for me. In this regard, it is important for me to be confident in the ability to communicate with customers and for technical reasons we will not have problems with communication with each other.

GoToMeeting review by Andrey G.
Andrey G.

"Conference is easy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. You just need to download the file to join the conference, it is still possible to send a direct link to the conference. Good planning. There is a period for acquaintance with the functional. Demonstration screen function. Use of secure data transmission protocols. Connect participants to the conference without installing the software. Work in the mobile application is also stable and high-quality.

What do you dislike?

I think there are a few shortcomings that every user can notice. Absence of the possibility of transferring files to the participants of the conference or to the interlocutor for a user who used similar software will be very unusual. The paid version is very expensive, and the price justifies the quality of data transfer. Paying some period of using the program does not always find a client who uses the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying, because there is a trial version and still need to know more other options that you can use in the conference. А еще нужно уйти от момента когда ваш клиент предложит пообщаться с помощью ГоТоМеетинг а вы даже ничего не слышали об возможностях программы.

With the help of GoToMeting, we hold long-term meetings with customers. Satisfies the quality of video and sound. Conference participants can join the discussion even while on the road, connecting from a mobile phone.

GoToMeeting review by Anton Y.
Anton Y.

"Using high-quality communication with a mobile application"

What do you like best?

There is a whole set of standards for different needs: desktop application, mobile application, there are also free versions. High-quality sound transmission (even when using 3G network). The free version is also available for a group of users. Ability to display the screen. Possibility of transferring a personal link to connect to the conference. The most important thing is to emphasize the sound quality and unlimited use of conferences, the protocols used guarantee security. The possibility of connecting participants to the conference without installing the software, ie the use of the browser for the conference.

What do you dislike?

Paid version is still not cheap, the more the number of users the more expensive. Despite the use of HD there are problems with the video. There is no application for Linux OS. There is no possibility to transfer files, it is not convenient. The interface is in English only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use those users who want to be sure of the quality of image and sound transmission during the conferences.

With the help of GoToMeting, I and my partners are negotiating with potential customers. Mostly they are customers from the United States.

Being client-oriented we had to try the service of GoToMeeting. We were surprised by the quality of communication. Personally, I use mostly on my mobile device when I'm on the road.

GoToMeeting review by Dmitry R.
Dmitry R.

"Works, but it can be better"

What do you like best?

Multiplatform support. A great job has been done to support all platforms.

Android application. It's useful because sometimes you need to be out of the office.

Easy to use. It has a user-friendly interface.

Screen sharing. I often need to present something or view screens of participants.

Meeting recording. Because you need to pay attention to all software or security requirements and it's important don't miss something and leave details forgotten or unclear.

Outlook integration. Because I use outlook every day.

What do you dislike?

I've had not so good experience with the Android application. GoToMeeting for Android had an authentication issue. I was out of the office and I tried to connect to the important meeting via mobile application again and again. I reinstalled it several times without any result. And finally, I opened my home laptop and connected via a browser because I didn't have enough time to install full desktop version, which is better.

During the meeting, I had voice issues at the beginning and participants didn't hear me good. They asked me to speak louder all time.

In addition, I had a good bandwidth but there were voice issues, especially at the beginning, I missed several phrases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better to use Desktop clients:

they don't have problems with sound and authentication. It's better than a browser or mobile versions.

Business conferences

Software requirements elicitation and gathering

Sprint planning

Retrospective and postmortem meetings

Business and development processes discussion

Security roadmap discussion

GoToMeeting review by Al W.
Al W.

"GoToMeeting Meeting Expectations"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting Meet Now allows me to set up a meeting on little or no notice. I also appreciate the ease of use as we don't use it extensively and see no need to be an "expert" on something used so intermittently. The pricing for someone like us who just needs basic capability (just one location, a few field reps and no marketing via this platform) is in line with our simple requirements.,

What do you dislike?

Some users in the field get tripped up by the install an app or not question. When setting up a little or no notice meeting with numerous parties it's hard to address those questions from several directions. However, once the users get established it goes much smoother.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they still have a free trial, give it a whirl.

Planning is often last minute and GoToMeeting gives us great capabilities without scheduling and inviting, etc... We call or email and start the meeting or even start the meeting and call others as needed and give them the access info.

GoToMeeting review by Allison E.
Allison E.

"Probably the most practical 3rd party meeting app"

What do you like best?

The best part of GoToMeeting is that is widely known by most people in the business world, so no matter who you are setting up a meeting with - they have usually used the application at least once or twice before so you usually don't have to worry about explaining how to get to the meeting.

What do you dislike?

The only troubles I have found with GoToMeeting is that there have been a couple of glitches that I've noticed but they don't happen too often. I also noticed that you can't use GoToMeeting on your mobile device without downloading the app, or in other words you can't get to it from Safari, Chrome, etc. - if you try to go to the website it will just take you to the app store to download the app instead. This made me late for a meeting once when I was trying to hop on quickly from my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is a safe bet to use when considering an app that will be used to connect people across multiple businesses since it is very well known and easy to use.

One of the benefits of GoToMeeting is that you can set-up meetings across multiple organizations without worrying about which type of email client they use and if it will be compatible, since GoToMeeting is a web-based app it will work for everyone. I also like the features it has for how you would like to join the meeting specific to audio, for example; you could join the meeting visually on your computer and audibly on your phone - this is useful when your computer doesn't have the best speakers or you want the speaker closer to your mouth.

GoToMeeting review by Logan K.
Logan K.

"Great for display/intimacy during remote meeings"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily pass presenter rights back and forth are great. Furthermore, its extremely easy to allow others to use their keyboard and mouse on your user interface. This comes in handy any time you are helping a user troubleshoot technical difficulties they are encountering.

Typically, folks at my company will all have their webcams synced up so we can see each other's faces real time. The way GoToMeeting displays individuals and the presenter's screen at the same time is pretty great.

I've had very FEW issues logging into the program. It may be that most people are familiar with GoToMeeting, but it feels like most people understand the function intuitively. The only people I've seen struggle with the software are very tech averse.

What do you dislike?

The software may have this feature, but it would be nice if it would call you when your meeting is supposed to start (assuming you choose to have this feature toggled on). I know of a few VIP folks at our company that could use the friendly reminder. Also, it would be nice for those folks who spend a lot of time commuting while on the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use your webcams for heightened intimacy!

We use the software for financial presentations, conference calls, etc. Any time one of my consultants needs to take a look at some of our code/programming, they can remote into our machine using GoToMeeting. The software makes it very easy for experts to see what issues we are voicing a complaint about.

GoToMeeting review by Kathy B.
Kathy B.

"Great for meetings, poor for audio"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of starting a new meeting on the fly -- it's a simple, one-step process to launch a new meeting, and then another simple click to invite others to that unique session. I also enjoy the multiple options for phone numbers (domestic and international, and also toll-free), as well as the option to quickly switch to computer audio.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike strongly about GTM are the repeated audio issues. I cannot recall a single meeting that didn't have at least a few instances of speakers cutting out, audio blipping on my end so I miss a key word or phrase, or audio going out altogether. On more than one occasion, I've flipped between computer audio and phone call, only to find that both options offered a lousy audio connection. These issues have been reported to GTM repeatedly with no resolution. I've had better reception on my old, non-smart phone when making a cellular call years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect to lose audio at some point. Plan ahead for a backup option, such as Skype, if the phone call drops.

GoToMeeting makes it much easier to keep in touch with colleagues in different time zones -- even those on the other side of the world. I can share my monitor display with people in Asia, Europe, or Australia, and the visual quality is quite good. The ability to "take over" my colleague's mouse to point out a process or a button makes meetings much more effective.

GoToMeeting review by Christina S.
Christina S.

"Mostly Reliable"

What do you like best?

I love the sharing properties between meeting guests. I also like the logs of attendees and length of the meetings are recorded. For training that I do, it is great to know who attended my virtual training for reference purposes and also the good old fashion "CYA".

What do you dislike?

Often times GTM "goes down" or the meeting ID becomes invalid. Of late my clients have had a lot of difficulty joining the meetings for meeting IDs that are recurrent. It would be great if GTM can have a auto meeting reminder emailed to all guests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great business software to use for virtual meetings. It has a great tracking record and ability to record sessions. I personally love the control setting when it comes to sharing mouse and keyboard with attendees.

I am involved with software implementation and training for our clients. GTM is a great way to share the screen, use different highlighting tools, and have full control of your meeting.

GoToMeeting review by Paula X. S.
Paula X. S.

"Great for Webinars and Teleconferencing"

What do you like best?

I like that there are no codes or phone numbers to memorize, unlike BlueJeans, the other service we use where I need to remember my moderator code and meeting ID. The mobile app is pretty neat as well. Really easy to use internationally with toll free numbers.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty pricey, only our sales and product organizations get to use this service because of that, the rest of us get stuck with Bluejeans. There is a limit on the number of participants who can join a meeting and we have reached that number before when we hold webinars for our whole company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price can be prohibitive but if you work internationally it is worth it.

We use it for sales demos, product calls, both internal and external. Webinars and training sessions as well. We have clients all over the globe and offices on different continents so we rely heavily on teleconferencing, GoToMeeting is one of the best apps we use in terms of audio and video quality. This app helps us bridge the distance gap.

GoToMeeting review by Gary A.
Gary A.

"GoToMeeting lets me Provide Training to Clients Remotely"

What do you like best?

For 30 bucks a month I can have up 50 of my clients employees on an online meeting where I train them in the work I do, do they can become independent. I can share my screen, run a white board type of setup and also give control over to others in the online class to ask questions or point out specific items they wish to discuss further. It encourages more discussion. I also use this to hold design meetings with my clients, so we can all review work that in progress. I use this personally over UberConference which is Cordea's standard, because it supports more browsers and platforms. With 50 users it allows to me have everyone on at one time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to not like, I do wish for the price being able to call into a 800 number was included for the voice part. But you can't have everything..

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Cordea is more oriented on UberConference I use GoToMeeting because it supports more browers than just Chrome.

Benefits, there are lots. I can record the meeting letting the people who attended review the recording if necessary. Saves on costs for the client, as I am not required to travel there to teach their employees, so the client saves on travel expenses and the cost to teach the class is lowered. It also allows for flexible scheduling with a client. Meetings can be held at a moment's notice.

GoToMeeting review by Josh K.
Josh K.

"Very easy"

What do you like best?

I like that the streaming quality is above average compared to some other video conference applications. It is very easy to set up and use on a regular basis. I really love how we have over 30 people from 5 different states, and we can all get on gotomeeting and see one another and build out community! The technology is very easy to use and the ability to use different platforms and devices as well as call in if needed it amazing!

What do you dislike?

The fact that sometimes the voice gets Frozen and can't enable or disable it. To be able to stream a lower quality video if needed but to be able to keep the the voice at high quality. we have just been calling in so that the application only needs to use the video and therefore streams much better because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it!

We can have a meeting over multiple states, and multiple offices, and it just gives us the ability to feel as one team.

GoToMeeting review by Angela A.
Angela A.

"GoToMeeting makes my life much easier"

What do you like best?

Since my company has locations across the globe, and we have different satellite offices in the US, GoToMeeting makes my job easier to get in touch with the people I need to when I can. The share screen feature is the best, simply because not only can they hear what you are saying they can follow along on the screen as well.

What do you dislike?

The one feature that I don't like about GoToMeeting is that you can use this feature for free on Chrome, but my company will not allow us to download Chrome to our computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting has really helped me by getting more of my meetings better attended.

The problem that I am solving is being able to get everyone together and meet in one place. GoToMeeting has solved this by allowing these meeting to happen anywhere as long as everyone has a computer available. It is highly beneficial for me because there are times when I myself cannot make it to the office, but still don't miss out on important information.

GoToMeeting review by Vincenzo A.
Vincenzo A.

"GoToMeeting is my best friend when working with client far from me"

What do you like best?

With Go To Meeting you can easily create a virtual meeting, the setting up is quick and easy. During the call you can record the video or the audio, you can share your screen, you can send messages or send files. There is also the opportunity to record and make avaible the session to the client later. People can connect to your meeting thanks to a simple link. Audio and video quality are excellent.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I found nothing bad about Go To Meeting, sometime you can experience a sound issue (take a while before connecting), but nothing more than that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go To Meeting is the best virtual meeting software that you can use for your business. Yes, maybe it can cost a bit, but you pay for the quality service that it provides you. Test Go To Meeting thanks to the 30days free tryal.

Thanks to Go To Meeting I can reach my clients even if they're not in my same city or state. Since I work a lot with companies and business that are far away from me I can meet them easily with Go To Meeting, showing them ideas and progress about their graphic projects and listen about their needs and ideas. All of this by staying in my office. It's great because connect me to people that need my work when emails isn't enough.

GoToMeeting review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Has it's quirks, but overall a good experience "

What do you like best?

The ability to screen share from within the app seamlessly. In addition, GoToMeeting offers the ability to draw on either your screen or the presenters screen to callout things, jot down important notes to callout to others -- so much easier than trying to explain "No! The button that's about half way down the page...it's blue...Nooo! Not that one left, left!"

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are connection issues where it appears the service is being bogged down during peak business hours, likely when there are lots of people using the service at the same time. This has improved over the last year or so, but every now and then this does still happen. However, when it does it can sometimes bring the ability to host/continue with an important meeting to a halt and often requires rescheduling.

Working with remote employees and integrating them into an Agile/scrum development team. The ability to integrate 3 offices/teams in three different states across the U.S. - providing employees to collaborate with one another even when thousands of miles away and deliver great products.

GoToMeeting review by Maryanna F.
Maryanna F.

"The best service for business communication"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is service with a good video quality. You will have an affordable high quality and convenient interface; even a new user will easily understand the toolbar and all the functions of GoToMeeting. You can communicate not only at work using a desktop but also on the road by your mobile phone. There is a personal meeting room, the ability to record meeting, drawing tools, sharing screen function and group chat, where everyone can comment and supplement the previous speaker.

What do you dislike?

Many of my colleagues complained that the video and sound did not coincide a bit, it was inconvenient to work, but then, as it turned out. This problem was not in GoToMeeting, but in the lags of the Internet, when everything was set up, there were no more such failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am pleased with the work of this software. I did not have any failures with audio or video communication. I am satisfied with everything that the GoToMeeting developers offer us.

Most of our deals occur precisely through video conferencing and so that customers would be sure that we are a serious company, we needed a quality video connection. So you do not need to save on communication, I know for sure that GoToMeeting will not let me down at an important moment.

GoToMeeting review by Tony V.
Tony V.

"Easy to use, just works!"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar are great products and that I use every day. It just works and is less complicated than Webex.

What do you dislike?

I which that that GoToMeeting would take a page out of Webex's book and allow one to upload the PPT so that we can avoid lag with changing slides, which happens when the speaker's connection is not optimal. I wish that it would give the option to call me for meetings and webinars, like Webex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid product and does what it promises every time. I'd like to see more innovations and new features but GoToMeeting infrastructure is such that I can rely on it everytime I open it.

I can instantly fix a support issue and see what the user is seeing. No more fumbling around asking if they see this or that. I also like that I can have a sales or demo meeting with a prospect and show them how our product works. Using GotoMeeting shortens the sales cycle and allows me access to customers who are spread out geographical spread out.

GoToMeeting review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Use GoToMeeting to Meet With Ease"

What do you like best?

Compared to other video conferencing platforms, GoToMeeting is extremely user friendly, and can easily be navigated upon first use. What i like best however, is the tech support that GoToMeeting provides. Support is quick to respond, whether it's through email or chat. The company also offers an online community that allows you to post questions and find solutions to problems through other users' posts. The integration with Outlook for schedule meeting and invite participants is great too!

What do you dislike?

An error that I unfortunately ran into, was while trying to convert a GoToMeeting recording to an mp4, the conversion kept stopping at 99%. I found out the hard way, that this happens when the audio of a meeting is recorded with no video. because this particular meeting was just audio and no video, I wasted about two hours of my day trying to convert the recording. Fortunately however, through the help of the online support community, I was able to download the recording by having it converted to a different format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize all of the tech support offered!

Through GoToMeeting, we re able to save time and money, by not having to travel, or pay for people to travel, to attend meetings. It is so convenient being able to just schedule a meeting on my Outlook calendar, and then logging on to the meeting when it's time. GoToMeeting allows us to meet with board members, regardless of their location.

GoToMeeting review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Easiest webinar/conference software I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, easy to ask questions and chat, easy to download, easy to navigate, and has always worked right the first time! Go to meeting is dependable and doesn't drop calls as easily as some similar products.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about this software. It accomplishes its purpose and is tremendously easy to use! Go to meeting is my favorite out of several similar products like skype or zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use, easy to download, tool that will cut your travel costs in half, this is the best software to use! I have used GTM for several years, along with others like it (i.e. Zoom, skype), but Go To Meeting has the best and most user friendly interface out of all of them.

Conference calls reduce travel expenses! We are able to meet on GoToMeeting, review documents, presentations, data, and anything else together in real time! We are also able to have demos done via GTM and participate in webinars for staff training.

GoToMeeting review by Jolanda S.
Jolanda S.

"Good video conferencing quality"

What do you like best?

The program works simply without unnecessary settings. It's easy to organize a meeting, it's enough for a client to send a link and everything will work. There is an opportunity to share your screen during the conversation. The program works well on the phone, wherever you are, you will always be connected.

What do you dislike?

The price of this program as for me is high, suitable for medium and large businesses. There are failures in the broadcast, but they are not as common as other programs with which I had to work. In general, I like working with the GoToMeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting is good video conferencing software. If you try, you can make sure that the program works well, the quality of video and sound will please you.

In our work, we used many other programs, but only GoToMeeting allowed us to conduct high-quality video conferences with our clients and employees. The program allows you to broadcast video not only on the computer but also on the iPad. It pleases because it is not always possible to be in the workplace. GoToMeeting is a good and reliable assistant in video conferencing.

GoToMeeting review by Alistair C.
Alistair C.

"Great web meeting app for SMEs/ startups"

What do you like best?

I use Gotomeeting on a regular basis to schedule online meetings with my prospects and clients. GoToMeeting is an excellent solution when seeking a simple yet efficient solution to book meetings for a 10-20 staff company. When setting up a meeting, the platform automatically generates the content to simply paste on your google calendar for your prospect to see. It can either be used through a computer, mobile device or to simply call. It is an effective solution when demonstrating a demo or simply catching up with a foreign client. The price is more than correct and hardly impacts the base-line.

What do you dislike?

Whilst there are many great features, GoToMeeting limits the user to one session at a time. This is slightly annoying when more than one sales rep is booking a call at the same time.

Another point would be the variable quality of the calls. Whilst most times there doesn't seem to be any problem, occasionally there will be static background noises or the voice will be cut off which can be a drag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Cost efficient solution

- Easy to set-up

- Professional when dealing with clients

We are using GoToMeeting as a professional and secure way of quickly booking meetings with our prospects and clients. On an internal point of view, we use GoToMeeting for our office-wide meetings on a weekly basis. It does not require intensive set-up or training and can be quickly used by any team member. I would recommend this solution to any startup or small company in search of a cost-efficient solution.

GoToMeeting review by Ann C.
Ann C.

"GoToMeeting-makes virtual meetings easy!"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is great for virtual meetings, classes, and conferences. It is easy to use and you can have multiple people log on and all be looking at the same shared screen. You can mute or allow others to speak. You can also use the chat feature for those who don’t want to speak out loud. Others can call in if they are traveling on the road. You can simply send a link via email and invite attendees. I also like that you can record sessions and send them to those who can't attend in real-time.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike! It is user friendly, people can attend via their phone or computer, they can call I without video or attend with video. The hardest part is just setting up the meeting time and sending it out to all users! Easy as pie. Occasionally I've noticed some people may have difficulty hearing the speaker, depending on he quality of set-up of the computer, speakers, distance from the computer, etc. but that's more of a computer speaker quality issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! If you’ve ever face timed or Skyped, this is a step up for sure!

As a faculty member I often have meetings with groups of individuals across the US. It allows people to attend meetings which would not otherwise be possible without travel. It’s more personal that just using a conference line. And products can be shared via a screen.

GoToMeeting review by Dan J.
Dan J.

"It's just so easy"

What do you like best?

Title pretty much says it all. When I need to spin up a quick web meeting or conference call I can do it in under 30 seconds. The UI is easy to figure out. Simply to copy and paste into an Outlook invite and go.

What do you dislike?

I don't really love the way the canned invite is displayed. It start with something like "use your headset or dial in using your phone". Perhaps is just me but pretty much everyone I'm dealing with uses a phone. I wish I could customize this but I just do it from the Outlook invite so no biggie.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a few others first. You'll see. We actually use Skype/Lync in house as well but for certain things it just doesn't do a good job as GTM in my opinion.

I don't have to go onsite for every software demonstration, discovery call, sales call, proposal review, or follow up. It makes my day, job, daily activities a lot more efficient. I find that when a customer or prospect wants to see something or show something it's the quickest and easiest way to do it.

GoToMeeting review by Matt F.
Matt F.

"Solid meeting software, but used to be better..."

What do you like best?

Its relative ubiquity and brand recognition among businesses of all sizes means that your invitees won't question what you are inviting them to and will have some familiarity with it.

The web interface for managing meetings is relatively easy to use and has a clean layout.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Google calendar is severely lacking and sometimes doesn't work at all. Several times I have added a meeting to a Google calendar invite and it has somehow sent a different invite to my attendees, with one time costing me 15 minutes of time troubleshooting on a critical 30 minute demo.

I have had to resort to using the generic account link and not providing custom meeting links because I simply don't trust them anymore...

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting is a decent choice if you need a straightforward, well-known web meeting solution. However, if you like using the Google Calendar integration, consider looking elsewhere...

Looking for a relatively low cost, easy-to-use way to schedule demos of a software product. GoToMeeting fits that bill.

GoToMeeting has enabled me to demonstrate the software and close new business with customers located around the world.

GoToMeeting review by Linus K.
Linus K.

"Professional online meeting software"

What do you like best?

A simple platform with nice design. Easy to use, offers enough various functions for online meetings and conferences. It also offers very flexible billing and pricing options: you can either pay monthly or annually with a lower cost. Also, the free trial is very helpful before the company decides to subscribe the service. GoToMeeting's customer support level is also something that we really appreciate: we get help from the customer rep, as well as the community since they offer 24/7 support which is excellent. Meeting is quick to set up, and the quality is good.

What do you dislike?

If you are hosting the online conference, you must download the software first. So make sure your computer has installed the software or you have enough time to download it before the meeting starts. It happened to one of my clients who need to delay the meeting because he realized his new company doesn't have the software installed and let 30+ people waiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It doesn't happen every day but we were reported that some participants got kicked out during our online conferences. Hope it won't happen again.

Our vendor uses GoToMeeting for weekly AdWord management demo and report. Webcam and screen sharing allows us to see the report details and how to learn how to adjust the AdWord service on our side which can be very complicated sometimes without screen sharing. We also use GoToMeeting for online meetings with our out of state employees.

GoToMeeting review by Rohit A.
Rohit A.

"One of the best online meeting tool!"

What do you like best?

It is free for 4 participants and even without the video sharing, this has one of the best interfaces, never ever lags or crashes!

What do you dislike?

I would have liked the number of free users logging in to be increased from 4 to 5. this gives some more flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best free tools you can use as it is very stable. yes, there are limitations in the number of attendees and the video option not being available, but if those 2 can be discounted, you can look at it as one of the most efficient and stable tool out there in the market

I am heading the inside sales and converse and meet my clients online. this online meeting tool has given the best performance as against all of its competitors. I have used the likes of Uberconference, Join.me, Freeconferencecall, google hangouts, etc

GoToMeeting review by Rachella B.
Rachella B.

"Review"

What do you like best?

The easy use of the product and program makes it easy to hold meetings and keep up with my team.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are multiple technical issues. These are typically solved pretty quickly between our own tech team and the company which is helpful but can cause a disruption in a meeting. We hold monthly meetings for the whole company and this is commonly interrupted by technical issues. I also dislike that I cannot even be in the meeting until the creator of the meeting is present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program really is so helpful to our team. I would recommend this to anyone to use for their company. The program is easy to use and easy to navigate as well. This program is used monthly at the least within my position and I know my company uses this program daily multiple times to hold different meetings. Our offices span across the US and it is so helpful to be able to keep in constant communication with them all outside of email even.

Team meetings are easier than ever! Being able to keep in touch with a team that is located in many offices across the US is amazing. We are able to meet and discuss anything we need.

GoToMeeting review by Benjamin A.
Benjamin A.

"Decent Software - Wish There Was A Better Option"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting provides me with the ability to share PowerPoint slides or live-share my screen with prospective customers. This is the best way to do a sales presentation remotely. 99% of my sales are completed remotely through phone, email and GoToMeeting presentations.

The functionality that it provides is crucial to my job. Without an "online meeting software" I wouldn't have the ability to do my job today.

Here are some key features;

-Outlook Calendar "Add GoToMeeting" Functionality

-Record Meeting Function

-Screen Share Function

-Conference Line + Access Codes

What do you dislike?

I use GoToMeeting daily. Therefore, the small issues get multiplied through repeated use.

The biggest issue I have with GoToMeeting is related to audio. When customers try to use their computer microphone and speakers we typically get awful feedback or echoes. This forces us to take a minute or two and explain to the customer that they need to dial in to the conference line to solve the issue.

Occasionally on the conference line we'll have momentary "robot voice" or gaps where the audio doesn't come through. This is common on all VOIP providers that I've ever used.

Lastly, setting up a meeting is still a pain with GoToMeeting. I would much prefer that they move to a browser-based software instead of requiring a desktop download. This would make it easier for customers to attend the meeting and would fit better within my day-to-day workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try demoing a couple of tools. GoToMeeting, UberConference, WebEx. Also check out FreeConferenceCall.com and see if their free tools will meet your needs.

We don't sell a product/service with a high enough ticket price to justify traveling to be on-site with clients. Therefore, we use screen-sharing for our sales presentations. This allows us to use visual aids (images, slides, video, etc) during our sales presentations.

As a result of using GoToMeeting we're able to sell to clients all over the country. We've even done business internationally with GoToMeeting presentations.

GoToMeeting review by Mathias A.
Mathias A.

"Online Community for Digital Offices"

What do you like best?

I like this platform because of the task it perform which is bringing or should I say connect different individuals in same office but can be in different department to discus on some certain issue as a team. You don't need to be in an indoor meeting, you can take your work everywhere you go and anytime even if it is in the airplane, main road or even in your farm.

What do you dislike?

To the best of my experience so far I just don't like the fact that video calls can't be recorded.

I use this platform to solve one of my major task as a blogger which is giving orientation to my new authors so that they won't publish articles that are not related to our site niche .

GoToMeeting review by Napoleon G.
Napoleon G.

"GoToMeeting review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Ability to record meetings. It is possible to join meeting (as attendee) with out installing any additional software. Application works on multiple platforms. Mobile and desktop versions. Easy to share link to join meetings. Great integration with outlook allows you to send GoToMeeting invites via email easily. Audio and video quality are great. It is possible to share files and/or conduct polls within the platform.

What do you dislike?

Different plans have a limit for amount of users who can participate in a meeting. users that dial in need to have an unlimited calls plan otherwise they might get charge for long distance call. toll free service is an additional service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best products in the market for online conference calls.

Schedule online conference calls and presentations. It is possible to join the meeting via an app on most popular OS systems or dialing a phone number.

GoToMeeting review by Garrett B.
Garrett B.

"Its a great, all-in-one resource for us. "

What do you like best?

I really like that there is a whole suite of products to meet all our needs but more specifically I love that people can meet up where ever they are on pretty much any device they want. As well as it's very useful to us to be able to hand over the controls to somebody and let them navigate as we train.

What do you dislike?

The only down side for me is the layout is a little squished in too tightly together. There is a a lot of functionality but seems like there could be a better way of laying it all out.

The biggest is that the next best thing to meeting in person is doing a conference call go to meeting takes it a step further by allowing multiple people to be able to jump on a call, without having to all be in the same room. As well as doing screen sharing and control sharing. This has helped us achieve higher quality training experiences and helped the trainees be more involved and engaged.

GoToMeeting review by Cal T.
Cal T.

"Makes Training via the Internet Easy"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that on the Gotomeeting “dashboard” I can see exactly what the other people see, so I know if my screen is not refreshing or if, when I use two screens, I’m accidently sharing the wrong screen.

I like that Gotomeeting can be viewed on a cell phone. This allows some of my viewers to watch the training or join a meeting from their phone rather than having to be tied to a computer or tablet.

I think the feature that allows me to make someone else a presenter while our meeting is going is super important because this means if there is a concept a participant doesn’t understand or thinks is not working correctly on their end I can immediately make them a presenter and see their computer screen. This allows me to correct their actions, because I can see exactly what is happening on their end.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Gotomeeting looks differently on Explorer than it does on Chrome. But it does work on both.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is limited to 100 participants.

I am solving the business problem of training remote users without having to be in the same room. Gotomeeting allows me to do this very well. And, as I mentioned, it allows me to see their screen and/or their video camera while we are on the Gotomeeting. This allows for immediate problem solving and clarification of issues.

GoToMeeting review by Christina K.
Christina K.

"GoToMeeting is great!"

What do you like best?

As the presenter, you can allow the other people in the meeting to view your desktop for easy troubleshooting. I use this feature the most with regard to our current production system and the people who created the system. They are able to easily view what I'm having problems with and see for themselves what needs to change, which makes it very easy to diagnose & fix issues.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything I can say I truly dislike about this program. It is pretty user friendly and self-explanatory. Very little "training" is needed to use.

As stated in my prior answer about what I like best, I really like that the presenter can allow others to view their desktop. It makes for super easy trouble-shooting issues, which in turn saves me so much time by not having to attempt to explain things over the phone. Benefits include saving time, saving money, & finally saving me quite a bit of frustration.

GoToMeeting review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Easy To Use Conference Call Application"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is what I love the most. It is very easy to schedule your own meeting or join another. GoToMeeting integrates with our Outlook or Google calendar so that you are always reminded of your meeting and can connect with a simple click on the link provided. The quality of communication is good and it has many options when it comes to the settings and configuration of the meeting and access of participants.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that the audio becomes an issue as I have experienced dropped phone calls. It is not always a smooth transition to switch between users/presenters. I also don't like the fact that a plugin is required to join a meeting and many times first time users don't have the permission/admin access to download and install the plugin. This can slow things down when trying to get everyone connected to start a meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend GoToMeeting based on the fact that it's very easy to use. The price my be higher than other similar services, but the quality and support you receive makes it worth the cost.

We mostly use the app to connect with the support team at our payroll company and benefit providers. These meetings require the presence of at least 5 people who are usually not in the same location. Using GoToMeeting on a monthly and sometimes weekly basis, we are able discuss business problems, make assignments, and easily follow up on the progress of chosen solutions. I love it because I can share my screen and the support member that I'm speaking with can actually see the issues I'm experiencing as opposed to trying to explain it through an email or phone call.

GoToMeeting review by Douglass C.
Douglass C.

"Very clear system and comfortable at work."

What do you like best?

I like the ability of screen sharing system. I can easily share my videos or audio. The great thing that I can attend a meeting through my phone. Also, I can host or schedule a seance from my phone device for online meetings when I'm far away from the place which I need to attend.

What do you dislike?

As for me. I don't like that during the session I have a drop in the connection which is not very good for my working routine. All my issue about connection. I hope that soon it will be a faster speed at our connection as we like to work with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like that software very much. I recommend it to you. Actually, it is a big help to have at work. For sure you will never miss your meeting session as you have the ability to use it from your phone. That program gives a good program of sharing the screen.

I really glad that we can manage our session more effective and organized. Also, we have the ability to make our training more interesting and productive. We are are working hard and know that we are doing right to increase our performance.

GoToMeeting review by Matthew d.
Matthew d.

"Amazing Web Conference Software"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting makes it easy to start a spontaneous meeting, or schedule one for the future. Links are provided to share with coworkers to make it easy for them to join and participate in meetings. Screen sharing happens with ease, chat box works great, and it's very easy to mute everyone, and unmute everyone when things open up for questions.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike. The price is great, I just wish the price provided more attendees with other clients offering unlimited attendees, etc. However, the software is better than those competitors so there's a give and take.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a shot. I was sold after my first meeting when I realized how easy it was to get us all connected and also plan my future meetings. I didn't have the slightest concern about signing up once it was given a fair shot.

Most of our team is remote or virtual, GoToMeeting allows us all to connect with ease, speak together, and even see each other for those who have access to a web cam. Whether it's an emergency meeting or one we need to plan for down the line, I'm able to schedule with ease and get everyone included that I need to so that we can all be on the same page which is extremely hard to do for virtual positions.

GoToMeeting review by Jamie W.
Jamie W.

"Useful for training classes remotely"

What do you like best?

I like that I can share my screen with others in the meeting or they can share their screen with me, which makes it easy to show someone else how to work through an issue. It also makes collaboration and sharing of ideas and resources very easy to do. At my last we used it during training classes. It was a work from home position and Go To Meeting made it easy to have a training class together even though all of us were located in various cities across the country.

What do you dislike?

It's buggy and at times we would have issues with it. For example sometimes the audio would not work and we might have to leave and then rejoin the meeting in order to get it to work properly. I feel that the interface could be a bit more intuitive when it comes to raising your hand and muting/ un muting oneself but overall it's really pretty easy to use and works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In most cases we found any issues with it could be solved by leaving the meeting and rejoining it. I would suggest trying that as a first troubleshooting step if you have any problems with it.

We used in for training new hires for a remote from home position. This helps us save money that we would have had to spend to have the new hires come to our training facilities. It is an excellent way for us to teach training classes to remote workers and it allows them to see what is actually being taught through the share my screen option.

GoToMeeting review by Hassan I.
Hassan I.

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

"I'm always care about preparing training for my team, and the best thing to do that is to record the training session by GoToMeeting, I can share my screen or run the webcam and record my voice to finally record an effective training session and easily upload it to Youtube so my team can see it multible times at anytime.

I can meet with my team and invite all of them easily by sharing one link, then we can chat, discuss or illustrate anything until we all be on the same page of the recorded session "

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sound didn't synchronize perfectly with the shared screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for all kinds of meetings and screen recording

Record all training sessions, meeting with all team members to discuss and illustrate any topics related to the technical training

GoToMeeting review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"GoToMeeting is great for large meetings and easy to use"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting has great quality video. GoToMeeting is very easy to use. GoToMeeting makes it very easy to have as many people as you want on a conference call via video. GoToMeeting gives you the option to not have everyone able to chime in so all eyes are on you. GoToMeeting also gives the ability to switch to other video speakers so you can have more than one person running the meeting but outsiders cannot speak.

What do you dislike?

GoToMeeting price is great for how versatile it is. I have no issues with GoToMeeting. It is easy to use and you get a great program for the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

gotomeeting is a wonderful and easy program. Great support, clear sound and video, very easy to use.

with GoToMeeting you can meet with anyone all over the world. the timing is great, the video is great, it is a really good program. There is the ability to have unlimited people attend your meeting, no min. The voice timing is wonderful and like your watching someone speak in person. The video is very clear. There is no delay. It is a great program.

GoToMeeting review by Shimon S.
Shimon S.

"CSM that uses GOTOMeeting on a daily basis "

What do you like best?

The UX is very simple and not complicated. Setting up a meeting is quick and easy (both scheduled meeting and Meet now). The mobile application is amazing as well (the UI, the simplicity, and the sound quality).

Taking mouse/keyboard control during a meeting (such as a training session) is amazing.

I have tried only the Windows desktop application. Never used the web-based platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the email that is being generated once a meeting is scheduled. These emails are not friendly enough and to complicated.

In addition, I think that the desktop application should have kind of an uplift. To be refreshed. It looks to old for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my perspective, after trying other several conference calls applications, GoToMeeting is still one of the easiest conferencing platforms to use.

I don't know about the costs.

Conference calls internally in our global company.

Needless to say - meetings and calls with our global customers.

GoToMeeting review by Tanya T.
Tanya T.

"Great tool for web conferencing/screensharing"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to record your web conferences so that we can share the conference with those that could not attend. Also the option of calling in to that one number rather than rescheduling a conference call due to another department running a meeting on our conference line at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that if you are using GoTo meeting as a remoting tool, you can easily lose control of someone's screen while you are working on something. I know this is not the main use for this Application but if its an option, it should work better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend GoToMeeting if you are company who does a few company meetings and have remote workers. It is easy to use and easy to connect to, plus you can record the meeting for those that could not attend and send it to them afterwards. Its also a great tool for webinars and training for your customers and the ease of being able to send them the recording.

As mentioned before, for our company, it solves the rescheduling of department meetings that would require us to use our conference line and our conference room computer due to scheduled meetings at the same time. GoToMeeting provides you with a number for everyone to call in without using ours conference line and we do not need to leave our desks because we can see it on our own desktops. Also you can see who is actually on the call and it shows you who is currently speaking which is an awesome feature!

GoToMeeting review by Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.

"Powerful system to have at work."

What do you like best?

I like to work with high quality. And the software GoToMeeting is the right one for me and my team. If you are working on distance don't worry about it, as you will have a great solution with share screen.

What do you dislike?

Not so bad problems are happened but time to time we have received a drop in the connection, also we should wait for long delays. Will be better to have a much faster connection. General program is good. Working not too bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect work with that software. And big helper with the conference. Ability to share with the screen. I guess its great one at the conference. Nice tools which are needed to have.

Very good solution and helps us to organize all session. We can build a good training and training. Perfect to increase our develope. Very good an idea that we are can be all together even if someone in another country.

GoToMeeting review by Nicola B.
Nicola B.

"GoToMeeting for your meetings"

What do you like best?

The Go To Meeting interface is really simple. Setting up a meeting is quick and easy. You can reach out the other person with a link via smartphone or email to invite him to the meeting. Also the platform is avaible for different devices so, does not matter where you are or what device you have in hand, you can always use Go To Meeting. Also the Customer Service is avaible 24h a day via chat.

What do you dislike?

One of the worse thing that you can immediately notice is the high price of the paid plans. Some of the features on the paid plan are avaible in other services for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since Go To Meeting gives you the opportunity of a trial use it and and see if the platform can improve your work and meets your needs.

I actually use GoToMeeting for my consultation work. I can easily reach my clients in every part of Italy and spend with them all the time I need to improve their work at no additional cost that the monthly fee of Go To Meeting.

GoToMeeting review by Joseph I.
Joseph I.

"Perfect for webconferencing"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the ability to share my screen with the individuals i am web conferencing with. I am a designer and I must share my designs in an easy fashion and this makes it easy for me. For me, the web interface is much easier to use than the mac interface.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way to draw on the screen and mark up things on the screen. Doing things like being able to circle specific elements on a screen share would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to communicate with clients over screen share and voice chat this is a great way to do it. It allows multiple to communicate, chat and view a shared screen.

I needed an easy way to communicate and share ideas with clients and this is perfect for that.

GoToMeeting review by Milan W.
Milan W.

"Work more effective than ever."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I can start and timetable appointment from everywhere, including Outlook. Also, big plus that my customer can join our meetings just as easily, and they don't need any download required. I like that program.

What do you dislike?

I don't have big issues with this software. Everything working well and faster. I don't have any days where I was meet with problems. Good product and very comfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can have the same secure experience you expect from GoToMeeting with your award-winning mobile apps. Meet online with assurance from your desk or on the road. You can work very fast and better.

We can simply share our screen to show plans exactly what we should see. Also, we can demonstrate products, explain the way features and introduce sales materials in real time. The very clear tools in our hands. We like it.

GoToMeeting review by Hesham E.
Hesham E.

"Very good meeting App"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling feature, as I can schedule my recurring meetings, and get pop up notifications to start the scheduled meetings on time, also I like the ability to show my screen to other attendees, give them control and muting them when required, the easy to start a meeting and share all its details with others is the best of GoToMeeting App, the performance enhanced and hanging issues almost disappeared.

What do you dislike?

The sound sometimes disappears from some attendees while the meeting which forced me to repeat what I said again an again, and this problem happened rarely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure, it is the most effective meeting app

Recurring meetings with our managers and meetings with clients, training purposes with clients, sometimes we used it to record some meetings and send to managers on Google drive to check it anytime.

GoToMeeting review by Joel R.
Joel R.

"Great conferencing software for larger groups"

What do you like best?

For larger and disparate groups, this is great. For 1 on 1's there's easier software. The scheduling is easy and can be integrated to Gmail calendar and outlook for easy embedding of sharing meeting details.

What do you dislike?

Too much work for 1 on 1's. If it's just a quick meeting, it's too many steps to join, such as downloading the app whereas some other competitors don't require it. Other programs are more web based and can be logged in to my meeting with a simple code and not having to download anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have smaller 1 on 1's then check out join.me. If you prefer a product that is more integrated to other platforms like a mailing client, then check out gotomeeting.

Great in setting up meetings on the fly and as well and planned meetings for large groups. Also, great for presenting roles in the fact that it allows others to take charge and share their ideas, projects, presentations, and so forth.

GoToMeeting review by De Jager F.
De Jager F.

"Easy to install, simple to use for a global company."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The ability to send a link to clients so they can join in on the meeting easily without going through a tedious process of installing software where they might only use the product one time.

What do you dislike?

The separate scheduler app in Mac OS tend to be unstable from time tot time. The scheduler is supposed to open a new meeting invite in Outlook 365 for Mac and populate the invite with all the relevant information to connect to the GoTo meeting. After a recent update, the scheduler app does not auto open or populate a new invite within Outlook 365. The only workaround is to open the actual GoTo app, schedule a new meeting and then manually schedule another meeting in Outlook separately, copy and paste the connection info for GoTo meeting and then only be ready to send the invite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoTo meeting integrates better with Outlook on Windows than Outlook on Mac.

Internal meetings globally at no cost per minute. We also look more professional as a company when meeting with clients. More and more clients are getting familiar with GoTo meeting and do prefer us to schedule the meetings on their behalf, because of the ease of use of GoTo meeting. Another benefit is the security, unlike old telecoms that our company used, we have never had any random person accidentally dial into our private and confidential GoTo meetings. GoTo meeting require very low bandwidth, so employees can join meetings easily from their phones while traveling through areas with weaker internet connection.

GoToMeeting review by Ashley K.
Ashley K.

"Quick connections"

What do you like best?

Having a boss in a different state we needed a better way to interface. GoTo meeting was fast and easy to use. We were able to interface and solve problems the same as if we were sitting in the same board room.

From what our small business found, these are the pros to GoTo Meeting:

Simple user interface. Easy to create meetings. Can use a custom URL to access conference room. Free plan available. Trial doesn't require credit card.

What do you dislike?

There was connection issues a couple times. However this could be due to different internet connections. There were a few cons that our small business found: Lacks advanced meeting options such as polling. Caps video meetings to six sessions. Video calls cannot be recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting remains one of the easiest conferencing services to use, and the video conferencing feature keeps the app relevant, especially as new users and products flood the market all the time. The cost is low and it allows an easy and relevant way to contact needed associates.

Traveling between states for meeting had ceased. Thus saving time and money. Still we were able to solve problems and discuss ongoing issues as if we were together. This has saved us money and allowed our time to be utilized working in our center versus traveling between centers.

GoToMeeting review by Chester & Roxanne R.
Chester & Roxanne R.

" GoToMeeting"

What do you like best?

That I can be at a meeting Construction Forum Board Meeting or do a training session from the office or from my car on a lap top or tablet without missing information. as I work from a home office

What do you dislike?

I really don't like having to download the software to my computer.

However I was informed that it is removed when the meeting is done, but I still feel like it is an evasion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes I highly recommend to the business owner for group meetings.

No more missed meetings I am on the board so it is not a great idea for me to miss a meeting. When the weather is bad I can stay at the office or at home and do the meeting.

I travel a lot this makes it easier and saves time. plus when the weather is bad no need to reschedule.

GoToMeeting review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"GoToMeeting Makes Connecting Easy"

What do you like best?

Can send direct links to join on computers/lap top or dial in from the phone. Don't need to remember pins or passwords. Provides flexibility if more than one person has presentation materials to display.

What do you dislike?

Using GoToMeeting through another system already enabled in the space like Lifesize seems unnecessary but that annoyance really falls more on the workplace's choice/preference for use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoTooMeeting offers a clean presentation and is simple to navigate but it's just like any other video conferencing system.

Bringing departments together that otherwise work in different locations or out in the field. Everyone can jump on a call and at least hear and see the information being presented from wherever their schedule might take them for the day. This means less time rescheduling or recapping what happened in meetings over email or future calls for those who otherwise would have missed out being out of office.

GoToMeeting review by Mohammed H.
Mohammed H.

"Amazing meetings with GoToMeeting"

What do you like best?

I like that it covers everything I may need to do a very professional and effective meeting, I can chat with any attendee, I can give anyone control to my PC, I can use the drawing tools to highlight parts in my screen for better understanding and less confusion.

It is very helpful to support all this number of attendees, as it covers all our needs for huge projects with a lot of stakeholders.

For the purpose of documenting the meeting results, the Recording feature is very helpful and we always refer to it for a reliable reference.

What do you dislike?

It is a very productive and efficient meeting tool and so far we didn't face any problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended

Help on training meetings, kick off meetings, KPI analysis meetings and delivery meetings

GoToMeeting review by Valeria M.
Valeria M.

"A robust software to perform robust meetings."

What do you like best?

As someone who is constant need for talking to people face-to-face (mainly my buyers) , I need the best conference software, and I have to say that Gotomeeting does the job pretty well. The first thing I can express is that starting a video talk with anyone you want won't be a problem anymore, because by only setting a date and time from Gotometting's panel, and sharing the e-mails of your audience, you're able to start your conference, and for me, that´s the most important feature of a conference tool.

What do you dislike?

Something that many people won't like (just like me) is Gotomeeting's price, because 36 USD per month is a big amount for many users. There are many free alternatives out there, so Gotomeeting should lower the price to take their competitors out of the way. One more distastful thing you might encounter when you use Gotomeeting is that the website might take a longn time to respond a few times. But I can say that I use this software because it's very robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gotomeeting is the right software you need if you're looking for reliable video conversations for your business, because it never breaks down in the middle of the conference.

Gotomeeting lets me connect with all of my buyers in a face-to-face way, so we can follow-up with all of their concerns and doubts, and I can also talk about additional products and services they can get from me.. So, Gotomeeting not only allows me to communicate with my customers, it also allows me to sell them more stuff

GoToMeeting review by Dominique B.
Dominique B.

"Best Webinar Application Bar None"

What do you like best?

Quick installation and painless learning curve. Clear sound quality. Buttons are clean, UX is easy to follow and intuitive. Solid capability for a lot of participants at once. Available on Windows, OSX, and Mobile platforms for on the go.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can see so far, but I have yet to make my own conference on it. I'll have a better read beyond participation soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's accessible to basically any possible operating system including all Mobile formats and is a free application, so it's the best possible means for a cheap webinar or video conference solution. Definitely less sound issues or bugs than Skype or Hangouts!

Weekly briefings and updates for work knowledge base. Training sessions, bulletins on financial sector news. Also some job interviews and employment orientations for remote positions have been done via GoToMeeting.

GoToMeeting review by Giada P.
Giada P.

"GoToMeeting"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a good Platform for medium company that helps you fill your meeting requirements. It allows you to make online meeting with high definition video. Your attendees can partecipate free and you can choose between the plans to meet your needs. You can also share your screen in conversations.

What do you dislike?

Even if it's a solid service, the GoToMeeting interface can appear confusing, also sometimes it have compatibility issues if you're using an Apple computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting is a solid and valid software to helps your communications needs. It also have a free plan so you can try it and understand how it can be useful to your work.

I use Go To Meeting in my daily work. The Platform helps me to meet potential Actors for our productions, the producers to update them with the progress and othe members of the staff. All of this by remain in the office.

GoToMeeting review by Indya J. C.
Indya J. C.

"Be there without....being there!"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, let me just say that go to meeting is super user friendly! I haven't always had a go to meeting account--so initially i loved it for the simple fact that you can join meetings by simply having your pin/access code AND a trial account is easy to set up as well. I have 3 board meetings that i sit on and all 3 use go to meeting as a way to participate in the meetings and conference calls. I would say i love that this app alone allows you to call in, video in, and chat--AND everyone can participate in their own manner and the organizer doesn't have to go through separate steps depending on how each person is logging in. One of the boards i sit on is actually coordinating a symposium to occur next year and while we conference in, we can share the hosts screen and see her notes or project plan as we develop it. On this note, these features make it very user friendly and essentially a no-brainer for group work.I also love that gotomeeting allows you to mute your speakers and you can tell whose talking even if its several people at a time. Theres also a list of all of the attendees in the right side bar of who's invited to the meeting in general but also who is logged on.

What do you dislike?

I literally cannot find anything i don't like about this app. I choose this over Skype business any day

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to conduct meetings with people that may have various different participation levels at any given time , this is the app for you. You have the option of calling in, chatting or video conferencing. I think that you too will be pleased as being able to participate in multiple ways enables everyone to participate in group collaboration no matter where they are

GotoMeeting leaves no excuse to not be present in a meeting, Before go to meeting our board ran into an attendance issue because people would be out of town or based on our location we could accommodate all ways to log in and this app is able to sync all participation mediums at one time making lack attendance not nearly inexcusable.

GoToMeeting review by Ilaria B.
Ilaria B.

"If you need a good way to get in touch with your clients, GoToMeeting is the right choiche"

What do you like best?

FIrst of all setting up the meeting and send out invitation is really simple. Simple is the interface too. The quality of the conversation (video/audio) is one of the best ever experienced. Is also good (especially for my needs) that you can use Go To Meeting on smartphone or pc.

What do you dislike?

If you're a small business, the plan it's a bit expensive compared to other services. But with GoToMeeting you'll have quality and a solid service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to see for yourself how powerful and great the service from Go To Meeting is.

Since we organize events, sometimes we have to deal with managers and/or artists that are very far from us, and that we'll meet just on the day of the event. So we use (very proudly) Go To Meeting to get in touch and skip the phisical distance.

GoToMeeting review by Dorice F.
Dorice F.

"So easy and fast to be with GoToMeeting"

What do you like best?

Firstable it's easy to use and very high quality. Secondly it's very great solution easier to share screens,presentations,special when you have some people whom is working on different location or countries. Also its working to good on phones as well so its meaning a lot.

What do you dislike?

Its not really what i dislike but during connection sometimes happened cut or there are long delays in the conversation. But in some points of conversation it's really bring a problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend it to try and on future to use as it good job with screen sharing and online live conferences. I like to use that software and very understandable.

It's much helps, I can easily organise meetings and trainings and attend webinars. So for all of us in company it's great step.Its safe my time,very easy to discuss online than to think how to make all team together in one room and correct time.

GoToMeeting review by Sofia B.
Sofia B.

"Of all the video conferencing software I use, I can say that GotoMeeting is the best"

What do you like best?

I´ve used all kinds of video conferencing software, and I can say that GotoMeeting is perhaps the best. I say this because I don´t experience many lag (between video and voice) which makes this software very attractive. Another nice thing I like is that it´s a piece of cake scheduling a new video conference and send it to my video participants. The last thing that´s awesome is that I can protect my meetings with password. For all of this, GotoMeetings is my favorite video conference tool.

What do you dislike?

There´s a thing that I don´t like about this software, and that is that the site and conference can freeze and this will interrupt your conference (and you´ll be wasting your participants time) . This happened to me only two times, but it was an annoying happening because all of a sudden the video conference stopped working, and I felt that my reputation was damaged a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToMeeting can be the best software you find for video conferencing, because it´s easy to use and you seldom experience a lag between voice and video. .

Communicating with your clients is essential if you want to have a good reputation and standing when it comes to your own independent business. If you have the ability to talk to your clients by using video, in real time, then they´ll really feel you take care of them, and they´ll feel loved! If you do this, then they´ll bring you more clients and they´ll buy more things from you. This is what GoToMeeting has helped me achieved.

GoToMeeting review by Violet K.
Violet K.

"Keeping It So Simple for online meetings: Any device, Any where = GoToMeeting !"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to set up, use and for sending the hyperlinks.

What do you dislike?

Rarely, we may have an issue with a lost phone connection during the GoToMeeting. After many years with them, it is rare for that to happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are a small or large company, seeing a vendor or as a customer, GTM is the place to be able to see what you need to see, have round table discussions or have training sessions.

The ease of setting up video conferencing and demos for our online demos, meetings and training sessions, are simply, wonderful and simple. When I'm on the run and have to get in on a demo, I can use my laptop, tablet, and/or my smart phone. There is no loss on the audio or video at any time, on any device. We have used GoToMeeting for many years and we are more than happy with this addition to our business, Produce Magic Software!

GoToMeeting review by Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.